Welcome to Gaia! ::

im sorry about the lame event

we'll have one again later to make up for it 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Clean Fatcat

seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephan t r y seac: s t a n d i n g seac: a n d seac: c o m e seac: w i t h seac: m e
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephantsseasea——————————————————————————————————
seac:████ Xso: X ↷*damaging▂ xx ■ ■ ■ ■ xxYOU'RE✶PARALYZED;
User Imagexxx╔══════════════════════════════════════
xxxseaseaseahe's ↑got his ⋱eye×× on ... the!prize» ❞sea
sea♛ HE'S &GOD₀₁◞ seaseasea▀▄▀▄▀▄
seaseasea■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ xx walking the strip, he's out looking for kicks
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.
sea elephants sea elephants sea you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.

spacehe's a big man。 ◥ X ⇉` ░░ xxseahe's a real mansea
elephants⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
seaseasea。»& ♥please, like anyone could tie me down space 。»& whitewashed - august burns red
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaeleph▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉
sea▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ sends⋆'em (off like ゚ sheep: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sea elephants sea elephants sea███████████████████████████████████████████████████
sec:♛heir to` ■■ _____:the.throne↑) xx ██ ×selfish 。»&brute* ... ❶ __●| silver —prince】

seaLIL↑ ◞ka

♛—message sent

ooc: yes, hans the legendary butt. and go lilka, go xD ~!

seaSHEEP'S↑ ◞clothing

please, you're only flattered with the fact that someone like me is actually interacting with you. why, i run into all the time. they are here to serve me, not to go
          about and act like bafoons. they're all the same, like a herd of cattle. the most infuriating thing is they believe that have some sort of significance. psh, such foolish
          servants. i could replace any of them in the blink of an eye. they don't even know what hit them. you may not be me, but i must say you know your place. i hate to
          admit how much respect i have for that. ♛—sighs】but enough of that -- wounded? then why the hell are you on this thing? in the next life? buddy, i'm not
          very spiritual. i don't even believe in the afterlife.
          oh, i dunno. it's this or the paperwork. unfortunately the prince has a curfew when he travels with his
          parents. rather degrading, when i'm old enough to care for myself... well they servants do that for me ;; oh, i know. ♛—props chin on his palm】you're not
          that much of a waste of time. at least your not as stupid as some of the commoners.

seaCANNIBAL↑ ◞bifu

oh, of course. i'm definitely that powerful in this society. ♛—light chuckle】i'm practically like a king among these people. they should be on their knees;
          they should count themselves lucky that they can even lay their eyes upon me. as you can see, i'm a pretty big deal. well, i suppose you're right. i will admit that
          aristocrats are compliated. but i'm perfect. everyone has to know that. ♛—arches a brow】so are you one of those insane elders that thinks he's not human.
          that's pretty pathetic if your mental state is that unstable. ♛—shakes head】and this is why i shouldn't even by on this thing. of course i'm human. aren't
          you? i don't care about your definition of "human." i'm high class, with all of this money at my disposal. i'm not scared of you, that's for sure. ♛—folds arm
          sure, i can spare you. but that would only take the fun out of life, no? nonetheless many of the lower class peasants fear me. with a mere flick of the wrist, i can
          arrest them, have them follow my every command. well, i believe that there are only humans in this world. not that crazy vampire or werewolf s**t that
          those teenage girls are all high on. you damn imbecile
          r - really?
          you don't mind me taking a look at your collection, do you? you know, you may not be as bad as i thought you were. just look at all of the wondrous things you
          possess. j - just wonderful. ♛—frowns at his comment】i have too much, more than i need. sometimes i have to get rid of it by donating it to others like
          me. the difference is that they don't have as much as me, so they're always in debt. then i'm here to save their damn asses. hey, i know the worth of my dollars.
          i don't need to get lectured by you. like my parents yeah, then maybe you wouldn't act like such a freak. tch, you don't even look normal to begin with. is that
          so? well, forgetting mine is crime. ♛—no it's not, he lies
          what poor attitude? i'm gracing you with my presence. have some more respect. and what the hell is that supposed to be? are you sure you're not living in one those
          insane asylums. there is no such thing as "not being human." you're still a psycho-cannibal to me. ♛—rolls his eyes

seaMISS↑ ◞coletta

i'm pretty sure i'll be able to fit in~. with both of us next to each other, we'll keep each other warm. ....unless there's something more that you're looking
          for. ♛—seductive smileoh, you would look good in anything. ....hhm, perhaps ~? how could i now keep my eyes off such a beauty?~ well, maybe
          they don't tell you enough. ♛—closed-eye smile】 hn, then you wouldn't mind me telling you all the time, would you? oh, really? i am too, if you haven't
          noticed. are you sure? .... well, alright. i'm always here if you need me. but i bet you're really smart, so you wouldn't need my help. .... coletta diamond, huh?
          what a beautiful name~. why, of course. i live to please to gorgeous
          women such as yourself. and i'm glad to have met such a composed woman, especially on this sort of contraption~.

ooc: aw, thanks. so is coletta. well hans just thinks he's gonna get lucky = A=)b ew, he's so gross.
          and lol that's alright xD i like your pretty layout~ ; uu;

Newbie Noob

xo ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
        x o x o x o x o x o▬ .LIE AWAKE x o& ; DREAM OF THE「 ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
        x o x o CATCH MY BREATH AND GO FOR IT x o x o x o x o██ the ⇡princess . ▀▀ s-shine ↺ bright! ▴ HOLLYWOOD:HONEY —
        buttsex
        x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x░░░░x o x ` x online x o x o offline x mobile
        [********]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

buttholes
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████
                                                x o x o x o xx SHOOTING FOR THE STARS ! x o x o x o x o x o x o x o xfeaturing you (demo version) x o x x o kendall schmidt/logan henderson

x tapping my fingers to the rhythm of a metronome
                                                x o x o ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ x o x o x o x take apart
                                                x o x o x o xTHE GRAVITY THAT'S HOLDING ME DOWN
                                                suckbutt
                                                x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x ox x x xx x x x
                                                • █ ☇ 01.xchilly!
                                                • █ ☇ 02.xwinding down after a long day
                                                • █ ☇ 03.x<3

go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go
                                          x o x o x ogo down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go
                                          x o x o x o x o x o x ogo down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

☂ ; aaron .
                              x x x x x x xI'VE GOT THE GUTS.
                              thanks. ~ see, i can totally do things on my own!
                              except for clean the house. i don't do the whole cleaning thing.
                              hmm...well, i've had a pretty busy life! i haven't had time to goof around on the internet.
                              ↺ ⋰contemplates.
                              ❀ although, i don't really have time now, either.
                              not a whole lot, anyway. but i guess i can make a little bit of time before bed. ~

hehehe, why, thank you again, aaron. you're a sweetie. ~ ↺ ⋰coos.

so, what're you up to tonight, hmm?

x x x x_________________________
                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xTO SAY ANYTHING.

☂ ; hans .
                              x x x x x x xI'VE GOT THE GUTS.
                              wmmm, maybe not tonight, sweetpea. i just took a shower not too long ago. wouldn't want to dirty me up again, ya? ↺ ⋰hides giggle behind her hand hyou're such a charmer. bet you get all the ladies, huh, slick? but, you're right. i do look good in everything. ~ because i'm pretty.
                              i totally agree, though. people definitely should be telling me how attractive i am all the time. ~
                              but then again, i do have a lot of fans that tell me how pretty i am everyday. ↺ ⋰gushes.
                              ❀ it's amazing! i feel so loved. ~
                              and i certainly wouldn't mind you telling me how pretty i am aaaaall the time. ~
                              mmmm, nope. i haven't noticed, actually. ↺ ⋰eyes curiously.
                              ❀ so, are you in the industry? i'm curious now!
                              haha, well. i guess i can be smart sometimes. not gonna lie, i'm not the brightest bulb in the pack.
                              but who needs to be smart when you look this good, huh? let's get real here. ↺ ⋰bats eyelashes.
                              ❀ ooo, thank you. ~ you can thank my daddy for that name.

man, you really are a flatterer! haha i'm so impressed. hmm. ~ well, what's a guy like you doing in a chat like this, huh?
                              expecting to meet lots of pretty girls like me?

ooc; thank you! haha. she is kind of a brat tho. ;;; but lol hjuroiksg well. hopefully he won't be too upset when he doesn't get lucky????
                              coletta isn't about that life. she's just a tease. l-lol oops.

but awww thank you! ; 3; "" there's something about it that i'm not quite liking tho...

x x x x_________________________
                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xTO SAY ANYTHING.

Eternal Cutesmasher

ciaossuPASSERS-BY ON THE STREET &THE FLOATING CLOUDS
          xxx___▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ iii!i ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ciaossu later love grim ➟▂ mysterious² ♛. ring⊹leader˟ ➚:V!VA` la。«「V!DA ▫▪? █ ⇡haunting ↖⋮memories
          __
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__
          cl!IT'S SO EASY ♝◟ ciaoAND YET SO DIFFICULT!
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          ciaossu F O R x I x C A N x M O V E x O N x A S x S O O N x A S x I x A C C E P T x R E A L I T Y
          ciaossu_I unable to believe itI ciaossu later!I not wanting to believe it I
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          ciaossu later ciaossuINSIDE YOUR MIND, AREN'T I? x YES, THIS IS THE SAD END OF MY FATE. x
          __
          ciao● ● ● ● x ● ● ● ● x ● ● ● ● x ● ● ● ●
          ciaossu later▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
          __
          ciao「AH, THAT THINGS WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE ━━ 」
          ciaossu laterxxxa h , xxx i s xxx a xxx s c a r y xxx t h o u g h t !
          made by ciaossu later for ciaossu later tyvmkthnxbai
          ciaossu__█ :◤cl!i go by grimsley!
          ciaossu__█ :★cl!in my tent, of course.
          ciaossu__█ :◣cl!love, huh? ... ...
          in other news holy s**t isn't that art just fabulous ////
          ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossuI QUIT. I'M NOT WAITING HERE FOR YOU ANYMORE.
          ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossu later ciaossuI QUIT. I'M NOT WAITING HERE FOR YOU ANYMORE.
          ciaossu!! ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ x ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪

↻˟ CHAT : ROOMxxx xx.
                        hellxcielOTHERWISE, I REALLY WILL END UP BREAKING !
                        x███████████████████████████████

hmmm ... ~ PEERING OUT THROUGH TENT OPENING, SMILING ▬ the new recruits seem to have
                            adapted to their new homes rather well! they could use a little work, but in no time, i bet they'll be ready to
                            perform themselves. i'm happy for them. CLOSES TENT, SITS DOWN AT DESK ▬ our next big show is
                            in a couple of weeks... no, that should be more than enough time. and it's the standard performance, not a
                            festival or big carnival or anything, so they shall be fine. ... oh? what's this ... thing? SCHOOCHES CLOSER
                            TO CHATROOM, STUDYING ▬
                            curious, how very curious. is this what the people call a light bulb? hmm. FURROWS
                            BROWS ▬
                            no, i've seen those on the street lights nowadays, and they look nothing like this.
                            is it dangerous...? LOOKS AROUND CAUTIOUSLY ▬ i didn't see anyone when i came in, so it must be okay.
                            um, hello? maybe it reacts to voice. LEANS IN ▬ HELLO? DO YOU HEAR ME?

ooc: aaaaah i'm not dead i promise ;;;;;;

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES
      xxx ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      xxxxxxTHEY TOOK FOR GRANTED YOUR SOUL
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( AND IT'S OURS NOW TO STEAL !! )

* Aaron Pyke
                                                                  * Hah! That's a good one.
                                                                  * w - wolf ◣ in; sheep's | clothing )) spawn:: of ◞⇣ satan▐ theif &. l.iar ◢

( chatroom
                          slow stretch; stares languidly at screen ) did i close out of this last night ... ?
                          hm. rubs chin ) i can't remember. ah, well, i suppose it doesn't really matter.
                          i was going to visit mother, but she seems to be out of town for the week. so i shall spend
                          my time on this fun little thing, instead. that is, is if anyone is on ... ? tilts head )

Eternal Cutesmasher

ciaossu later love grim ➟▂ mysterious² ♛. ring⊹leader˟ ➚:V!VA` la。«「V!DA ▫▪? █ ⇡haunting ↖⋮memories
          __
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          ciaossu F O R x I x C A N x M O V E x O N x A S x S O O N x A S x I x A C C E P T x R E A L I T Y
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          ciaossu later ciaossuINSIDE YOUR MIND, AREN'T I? x YES, THIS IS THE SAD END OF MY FATE. x
          __
          __

↻˟ LI : ARxxx xx.

hmmm ... ~ PEERING OUT THROUGH TENT OPENING, SMILING ▬ the new recruits seem to have
                            oh! JUMPS A BIT, SLIGHTLY STARTLED ▬ there's another person on this thing? wow, technology these
                            days is truly perplexing... uh, hello! you seem to have a greater idea as to what this curious device is than i
                            do! i suppose i'm "on", whatever on might be. SMALL SMILE ▬ my name is grimsley. how do you do?

Dapper Gekko

bred to rule !! on your knees )〃˚ ¡ PEASANTS ! paradise in his palm

ixxxxxxxhadxxxxxxxaxxxxxxxwayxxxxxxxthenxxxxxxxlosingxxxxxxxitxxxxxxxallxxxxxxxonxxxxxxxmyxxxxxxxownxxxxxxx
      ixxxxxxxhadxxxxxxxaxxxxxxxwayxxxxxxxthenxxxxxxxlosingxxxxxxxitxxxxxxxallxxxxxxxonxxxxxxxmyxxxxxxxownxxxxxxx

o:nlinexxxo:nlinexxxo:nline ))° xxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxhad axxxxxxxheart thenxxxxxxxbut the queenxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxoverthrown

offline . away xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxhad axxxxxxxheart thenxxxxxxxbut the queenxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxoverthrown

User Image

AND SO I TELL MYSELF THAT I'LL BE STRONG !!
                                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                          You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
                                                          You shine it when I'm alone

•••'' )) - Amir Erxesxxx •••'' )) - hm ? xxx •••'' )) - bored
                                                  。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。

AND DREAMING WHEN THEY'RE GONE !!

call me home !!x chat ' ' room
                                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                /light yawn ) Hm, I woke up early and already I'm feeling a bit tired. Tch. / munches on grapes ) Either way, suppose it matters little. / preens feathers ) I'm feeling bored enough to pass some time - so I'll humor the odd faces of this...what was it ?
                                                ... ...
                                                chat room...? yes, I'm sure that's it. / yawns;; sticks out forked tongue )...Ugh... okay. While i'm still awake, who ever's here - speak up.

/ )

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image______ i - i`m just a pawn in your :: game ×
        ____█████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ________NEV:ER __ ■■ BE __× ENOUGH
        _____I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING _____ ALL OF THE RULES _____ I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING_____ ALL OF THE RULES
        ___________lilka nazneen.___________ ___________exhausted.
        ___simple❛ ↪pawn★ ⋮》loyal determin*ation ▪ ▫ ♔sole ×existence — »prince`s.. ♞ body⊹guard«
        ______YOU CAN ! (F:AKE* IT
        __________ ` just a thorn in your side ; __ I know you`ve got to move on up
        ___________busy, busy, busy.___________ ___________i don't think i ever will.

___{ ❖hans !

__ ___________ I`M JUST A THROW OF YOUR DICE

since when did i allow you to call me "dear"? gives him an annoyed look} you really do look down upon others so often. it's quite, honestly, very sad to see.
                  i expected more from you when i started working for you. but i suppose i shouldn't have such high hopes from a brat. haughty chuckle, dramatic shrug}
                  just because i'm here to serve you doesn't mean i'm not like every other servant who serves for you. purses lips} i wouldn't even want to touch your things unless unnecessary, hans.
                  that's because you're a man. i can do as i please. crude laugh} are you kidding me? you can't even handle a gun properly, you idiot.

ooc: they're just arguing omg why

___{ ❖aaron !

mm, i have to agree to that. rubs temples at thought of someone} people can certainly be a pain at times.
                  my work isn't tiring me all that much. in fact, it's rather my "boss".

___{ ❖dark caverns !

aha, he would be considered a prince, but he's not of actual royal blood. he's just as rich as one so i simply call him prince.
                  indeed this is called a chat room. smiles and nods}
                  i'd love to if you'd wish so. chuckles, turns head} .. i'm going to assume you are most likely than not speaking to my prince. he's rather rude and smug.
                  if his name is hans, that's him. if so, i apologize for his rudeness. half bow} he's already enough of a pain to deal with.

ooc: @others: baaaah you may add her if you wish ; v ; " i'm super busy so / facedesk )

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES

* Aaron Pyke

( grimsley
                          watches with amusement ) i take it you're not used to modern technology? strange.
                          here i thought everyone in this day and aged was loaded up with gadgets. short hum )
                          it's a pleasure to meet you ... grimsley? soft chuckle ) such a peculiar name you have.
                          you can call me aaron. polite nod ) i'm doing rather well. how about yourself?

( rule
                          quirks eyebrow; small wave ) i am here.
                          the name is aaron. who do i have the pleasure of speaking to?

( lilka
                          sympathetic smile ) i take it your boss is quite the character?
                          is he mean or just plain incompetent?

Dapper Gekko

o:nlinexxxo:nlinexxxo:nline ))° xxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxhad axxxxxxxheart thenxxxxxxxbut the queenxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxoverthrown

offline . away xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxhad axxxxxxxheart thenxxxxxxxbut the queenxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxoverthrown

User Image

。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。

call me home !!x aaron ' '

/ eyes lazily ) So you are. I can see that. Aaron you say ? That is all ? You've earned no title to flaunt ? Heh. / flares feathers for a moment ) Amir, god-king of Shangri-La. I shall not present you with a name I'd more than likely have to teach you to pronounce. Not today anyway. / rests chin in his hand )
                                                Have you anything worth sharing this evening ?

call me home !!x chat ' ' room
                                                / light yawn ) Hm, I woke up early and already I'm feeling a bit tired. Tch. / munches on grapes ) Either way, suppose it matters little. / preens feathers ) I'm feeling bored enough to pass some time - so I'll humor the odd faces of this...what was it ?
                                                ... ...
                                                chat room...? yes, I'm sure that's it. / yawns ;; sticks out tongue )...Ugh... okay. While i'm still awake, who ever's here - speak up.

Eternal Cutesmasher

__
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          __
          __

↻˟ LI : ARxxx xx.

SHAKES HEAD ▬ not anything of this sort, in any case. well, really any technology at all, but that's another
                            matter. oh yes, they are very much so. this kingdom is especially innovative. one might say i am an old-fashioned
                            man. HEAD FALLS TO SHOULDER, SMILE ▬ really? hmm, it was a popular name of my time. but i suppose
                            it is a little odd nowadays. it's a pleasure, aaron. i'm well! i've been watching the new recruits practice the routines for
                            some time now and their accomplishments so far are putting me in high spirits!

↻˟ PARA : DISExxx xx.

not anything of this sort, in any case. well, really any technology at all, but that's another
                                oh? another fellow is on this thing? STUDIES CHATROOM WITH EVEN MORE FASCINATION ▬ such a peculiar
                                device! saluatations! UNFAZED BY GENERAL APPEARANCE ▬ or, should i say, good morning? it is about evening here --
                                perhaps you are from a neighboring kingdom. i go by grimsley. may i ask for your name?

Dapper Gekko

User Image

call me home !!x aaron ' '

/ sent )

call me home !!x grimsley ' '
                                                Hm ? You're pretty new to this device much like I was. / toys with earring ) Though there's still plenty I don't know about it - innovations of humans these days pose more dangers than benefits to themselves. I'm don't even recall giants being so destructive.
                                                / eyes curiously ) Evening. It's not yet morn here. My kingdom doesn't quite neighbor others. I keep it out of reach.
                                                You may. I am Amir, god-king of Shangri-La. / fiddles with bangles ) and from what outside kingdom do you hail from odd one ? / glances at ) No. I'd rather know something else - your face. Why does it appear that way ?

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( grimsley
                          hm ...? curious look ) "this kingdom?" if you don't mind me asking, where exactly do you come from?
                          ah, the things you say get stranger yet. soft laugh ) "your time?" surely you can't be that old, can you?
                          though i am glad to hear that your, ah, recruits are doing well. i'd question what they were recruits for,
                          but i feel like i've asked too many questions already. rests head in hand; small smile )

( amir
                          short laugh ) i find little use in flaunting any titles i may or may not have to impress strangers on the internet.
                          a god-king, you say? inspects ) i find that a little hard to believe. you do look rather ... pagan, but i'm more
                          inclined to believe you're either messing with me or have a few screws loose. either way, i suppose it's nice
                          to meet you, mister amir. quick smile ) no, i can't say my evening has been terribly eventful. its been dreadfully
                          boring, in fact. how about yours?

( lilka

Eternal Cutesmasher

__
          __
          ciao██████████░░ &&. `
          i
          _
          lati must be *a clown i)
          __
          __

↻˟ AAR : ONxxx xx.

yes, this kingdom.i believe it is now named fraowin, but i know for sure it is one of the larger kingdoms of this area.
                            i never was good with geography... why? HEAD TILT ▬ are you telling me you aren't in a kingdom? that's not possible,
                            unless you are from some nomadic tribe i've never had the pleasure of learning about before. SHORT LAUGH ▬ age is
                            but a number! PLAYS WITH BANGS ▬ but you'd be surprised ~ hmm? that's no problem! they are the new recruits for
                            the carnival! i am the ringleader, you see, and it is my job to make sure that everything here is in tip-top shape!

↻˟ A : MIRxxx xx.

yes, i quite am! is it really that obvious? why, i don't see how they could be considered dangers, but they certainly are
                                unusual! oh. INTERESTED EXPRESSION ▬ sounds like an exotic kingdom! "shangri-la". hmm, sounds very
                                curious indeed! how i'd love for the troupe to be able to visit exciting and new kingdoms like that, but alas, i must
                                stay here... SMALL SIGH ▬ god-king? is that the title for ruler? that's ... new. i hail from fraowin, a heavily forested
                                kingdom just north of caometh, if i am correct. oh? TOUCHES FACE ▬ why do you ask? this is but make-up, for the
                                sake of appearances! FORCED SMILE, AS IF PRACTICED ▬ nothing more, nothing less.

Clean Fatcat

seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephan t r y seac: s t a n d i n g seac: a n d seac: c o m e seac: w i t h seac: m e
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephantsseasea——————————————————————————————————
seac:████ Xso: X ↷*damaging▂ xx ■ ■ ■ ■ xxYOU'RE✶PARALYZED;
User Imagexxx╔══════════════════════════════════════
xxxseaseaseahe's ↑got his ⋱eye×× on ... the!prize» ❞sea
sea♛ HE'S &GOD₀₁◞ seaseasea▀▄▀▄▀▄
seaseasea■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ xx walking the strip, he's out looking for kicks
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.
sea elephants sea elephants sea you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.

spacehe's a big man。 ◥ X ⇉` ░░ xxseahe's a real mansea
elephants⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
seaseasea。»& ♥please, like anyone could tie me down space 。»& whitewashed - august burns red
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaeleph▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉
sea▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ sends⋆'em (off like ゚ sheep: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sea elephants sea elephants sea███████████████████████████████████████████████████
sec:♛heir to` ■■ _____:the.throne↑) xx ██ ×selfish 。»&brute* ... ❶ __●| silver —prince】

seaLIL↑ ◞ka

what, you don't like it? i thought you would take that as a compliment ... though, it is embarrassing trying to flatter you, and you never are when i
          do try. ♛—heavy sigh】you're never happy are you, lilka. in a few months, your face will be worn down, covered in wrinkles like my grandmother. and
          it's all because of your depressing nature. the only reason why i look down on them, all for one reason. they don't reserve my respect. i'm better than everyone,
          and it seems you can't drill that into your puny, little brain of yours. working for me is like a blessing from god himself. ♛—chuckles】oh, you really
          think i'm a brat~. i don't need you, and we both know that. if you hate it so much, then convince my parents to have you resign. however, that option is out of
          the question. you would be lost without me if they laid you off. you'll end up missing me and grow more wrinkles. ♛—folds hands behind his head, smug
          smile
          】man, won't you look ugly. i don't think so. you all have the same purpose, and that is to serve. is it really that hard understand? hm, i bet you're just
          jealous of all the things i have. tch, it makes a lot of sense, too. w - well, of course i am a man. very manly actually. guns are merely toys, lilka. going to hand to
          hand is a lot more exciting. ♛—leans back in his seat】god, who knew you could get anymore annoying.

ooc: omg these two. they will fight as long as they grow old. = A=
          @everyone - i'll just stick with one for now; lots of homework tonight ; A; but might open up for others when i'm done o uo

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( grimsley
                          i can't say i've ever heard of fraowin. purses lips ) and i did manage to pass geography in school.
                          hah. no,and i'm definitely not from any nomadic tribe. i live in a city. last time i checked, at least.
                          leans forward; curious head tilt ) how strange. i would accuse you of being crazy, but you seem
                          like you have a sound mind. you never know, though ... murmurs )
                          hah, you might be right about the age thing. light smile ) so you run a carnival, hm? I can't
                          say that i've ever had the pleasure of going to a carnival before. not a whole lot of them in my area.
                          yours sounds like quite the spectacle, though. nods )

( amir
                          short laugh ) i find little use in flaunting any titles i may or may not have to impress strangers on the internet.
                          a god-king, you say? inspects ) i find that a little hard to believe. you do look rather ... pagan, but i'm more
                          inclined to believe you're either messing with me or have a few screws loose. either way, i suppose it's nice
                          to meet you, mister amir. quick smile ) no, i can't say my evening has been terribly eventful. its been dreadfully
                          boring, in fact. how about yours?

( lilka

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces