im sorry about the lame event

we'll have one again later to make up for it 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES
      xxx ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      xxxxxxTHEY TOOK FOR GRANTED YOUR SOUL
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( AND IT'S OURS NOW TO STEAL !! )

* Aaron Pyke
                                                                  * Hah! That's a good one.
                                                                  * w - wolf ◣ in; sheep's | clothing )) spawn:: of ◞⇣ satan▐ theif &. l.iar ◢

( jewels
                          oh, come now. you cant hate it until you try it. tsks ) it's simply cooked cow between some bread.
                          if you were truly hungry enough, i imagine you would give it a try. or, hell, i suppose you could try
                          a living cow if you wanted the fight. i've never eaten a human, but it can't be so different, can it?
                          hmph. slow frown ) if you do not want my help, i am more than happy to desist. i could care less.
                          if you played around with the thing, i am more than certain you would find the brightness settings.

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
        spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
        ___-----------------
        spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

____s. hout❞ confessions« from the ↱greatest heights__
        ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

______spazzletins______ WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR xxx ALL MY FEARS
        _______________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

______stitched☯❛ dark caverns ◜⊹jewels dripping-² blood✬ dragon's ♈wisdom´

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s
        __breath█▌: uharibifu ajabu ____█▌: starving
        __breath█▌: a small donation would be nice ~

xx▒▒▒xx theif
                            xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

i feel as though eating processed foods like that would harm my digestive system. then again, i'm sure i've eaten worse. a living cow
                            sounds more appetizing, but not many wander by this place. humans taste different depending on how they take care of themselves,
                            actually. you'd think they'd all taste the same, but surprisingly enough, they don't. ✱ shrugs, nbd˟ i did not say i didn't want your help.
                            but i never really asked for it either. hn. you're quite the touchy little thing, aren't you? i'd apologize, but i'm not sure what i said to
                            upset you. i think i'll save messing around with it for a later time. if i remember, that is.

Tipsy Gawker

seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephan t r y seac: s t a n d i n g seac: a n d seac: c o m e seac: w i t h seac: m e
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephantsseasea——————————————————————————————————
seac:████ Xso: X ↷*damaging▂ xx ■ ■ ■ ■ xxYOU'RE✶PARALYZED;
User Imagexxx╔══════════════════════════════════════
xxxseaseaseahe's ↑got his ⋱eye×× on ... the!prize» ❞sea
sea♛ HE'S &GOD₀₁◞ seaseasea▀▄▀▄▀▄
seaseasea■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ xx walking the strip, he's out looking for kicks
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.
sea elephants sea elephants sea you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.

spacehe's a big man。 ◥ X ⇉` ░░ xxseahe's a real mansea
elephants⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
seaseasea。»& ♥please, like anyone could tie me down space 。»& whitewashed - august burns red
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaeleph▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉
sea▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ sends⋆'em (off like ゚ sheep: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sea elephants sea elephants sea███████████████████████████████████████████████████
sec:♛heir to` ■■ _____:the.throne↑) xx ██ ×selfish 。»&brute* ... ❶ __●| silver —prince】

seaCOSMIC↑ ◞love

♛—leans back in his seat, shuffling through papers on his desk】..... ..... what a pain in the a**, having to file all of this the night before. i shouldn't be
          doing any work to begin with. for god's sake, i'm rich. why the hell did i agree upon this in the first place?! i should be out, walking the streets, going to clubs
          - living the good life. not having to take care of s**t that's not even mine. ♛—frowns deeply, drops the papers; before getting up, he checks his phone
          and what the hell is this? perhaps lilka or one of the servants have been touching my things? .... a chatroom? tch, this phone is so outdated. i'll just have to
          buy a new one tomorrow. after all, it's a lot better than doing peasant work for him.

ooc: wow, lame intro post for hans. but yeah, here he is. u Au ;;

Witty Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image______ i - i`m just a pawn in your :: game ×
        ____█████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ________NEV:ER __ ■■ BE __× ENOUGH
        _____I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING _____ ALL OF THE RULES _____ I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING_____ ALL OF THE RULES
        ___________lilka nazneen.___________ ___________exhausted.
        ___simple❛ ↪pawn★ ⋮》loyal determin*ation ▪ ▫ ♔sole ×existence — »prince`s.. ♞ body⊹guard«
        ______YOU CAN ! (F:AKE* IT
        __________ ` just a thorn in your side ; __ I know you`ve got to move on up
        ___________busy, busy, busy.___________ ___________i don't think i ever will.

___{ ❖cosmic love !

__ ___________ I`M JUST A THROW OF YOUR DICE

sighs softly, rubs back of head, sits self down on nearby seat} ahh, it's been such a long day. i wish it weren't so busy.
                  at least it's good to know that my job won't somehow manage to disappear. not that i'm having financial difficulty, of course. chuckles softly, moves hair to back}
                  hm? .. a chat room? did the prince leave this up on my phone when he touched it a while ago..? .. uhm, coughs into hand} good evening.

ooc: warning, i may poof. repost because lazy ahahahaha--

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES

* Aaron Pyke

( jewels
                          you never know, you might end up developing a taste for it. light smile ) it's really not so bad.
                          though i doubt you'd have any luck convincing anyone to deliver to whatever sort of den you're holed up in.
                          ... but if they did i suppose you'd just eat the delivery guy. shrugs ) either way you'd get fed.
                          rests head in hand ) oh, really? i suppose that makes sense. a fit human seems like it would be more appetizing
                          than a sickly one. neither seems particularly tasteful to me, but to each his own.
                          hums; shakes head) i'm not upset. just irked that you would scoff at my advice.

( brute
                          now what is a clearly privileged and high-class individual like yourself doing on a thing like this?
                          smiles ) one would think these things to be below you.

( pawn
                          good evening. small smile )
                          i'm aaron. and you would be ... ?

Tipsy Gawker

seaelephantsseaelephantsseaelephan t r y seac: s t a n d i n g seac: a n d seac: c o m e seac: w i t h seac: m e
seaseasea■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ sea ■■ xx walking the strip, he's out looking for kicks
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.
sea elephants sea elephants sea you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him. no my friends. he ain't no friend at all. you don't want to cross him.

seaseasea。»& ♥please, like anyone could tie me down space 。»& whitewashed - august burns red
seaelephantsseaelephantsseaeleph▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉ sea ▉ ▉ ▉
sea elephants sea elephants sea███████████████████████████████████████████████████
sec:♛heir to` ■■ _____:the.throne↑) xx ██ ×selfish 。»&brute* ... ❶ __●| silver —prince】

seaLIL↑ ◞ka

♛—sighs, amused】oh what's wrong, lilka? you shouldn't be complaing while on the job. you should love serving. all of my other maids and butlers do.
          why can't you appreciate it a little more? tch, ♛—tries to hold back a laugh】financial difficulties? i'm pretty you do. you just can't process that little
          fact into your head, hun. ... yeah, like i want to touch your things. ♛—rolls his eyes, mocking her】my stuff has always been better than yours, so
          there's really no need to go through yours. it looks like garbage in my opinion. ♛—averts gaze, bored

ooc: that's okay (x and han's a real buttface btw o uo)b

seaSHEEP'S↑ ◞clothing

finally ♛—smug grin】someone knows what a true aristocrat looks like. well, i assumed my bodyguard was touching my things. and yes, they are.
          ♛—yawns, stretches his arms】it's a shame that i'm even laying my eyes upon such a commoner's item. you probably understand what it means
          to have my status. i should be meeting women, drinking the night away. that's what it's all about. che, if you're lucky, i'll even bring you along. but
          ♛—raises a finger】there's no reason to bring you when you have no money. i wouldn't waste a second on scum like that.

Witty Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image______ i - i`m just a pawn in your :: game ×
        ____█████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ________NEV:ER __ ■■ BE __× ENOUGH
        _____I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING _____ ALL OF THE RULES _____ I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING_____ ALL OF THE RULES
        ___________lilka nazneen.___________ ___________exhausted.
        ___simple❛ ↪pawn★ ⋮》loyal determin*ation ▪ ▫ ♔sole ×existence — »prince`s.. ♞ body⊹guard«
        ______YOU CAN ! (F:AKE* IT
        __________ ` just a thorn in your side ; __ I know you`ve got to move on up
        ___________busy, busy, busy.___________ ___________i don't think i ever will.

___{ ❖hans !

have i ever said that i was like them? no. don't treat me like them. humphs at, eyes darken slightly}
                  ... walks over to, flicks his forehead} be quiet. you're too noisy.
                  you really haven't changed at all. still such a child. grins, folds arms} and what? you can't even protect yourself.

ooc: he is a buuuuutt. and so discipline >:u

___{ ❖aaron !

good evening to you as well.
                  my name is lilka. lika nazneen. pleasure to meet you. flashes a smile} and how are you..?

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
        spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
        ___-----------------
        spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s

xx▒▒▒xx theif
                            xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

mm, perhaps. but that's assuming i would ever get the chance to try one. not so bad for you, maybe. but i'll hold my skepticism until
                            i've reason not to. i usually just lie in wait until some imbecile or two comes running in on some sort of adventure. ✱ smirks˟ eat the
                            delivery guy? well that's true enough, anyway. getting fed is just about my only priority at the moment. ✱ nods in agreement˟ the fit
                            ones are usually the better tasting. though i wouldn't consider myself a picky eater. as long as i'm fed and it isn't poisonous, then i'm
                            content. to each their own, indeed. however if you're going to insist i try things like hamburgers, i insist you give human flesh a taste
                            at least once. ~ ✱ quirks brow, amused˟ you seemed pretty upset. and i did not scoff at it, per say. ahh, i don't believe we ever
                            properly introduced ourselves. i'm uharibifu, if it matters. and yourself?

xx▒▒▒xx silverprince
                            xx-----------------

hm? not a fan of doing manual labor are you? or not used to it? at least, that much i can guess from your poor attitude as you speak
                            about it. ✱ wrinkles nose in disgust˟ you humans are all so lazy. wasting your lives by polluting your bodies on a daily basis. no
                            wonder so many of you taste as foul as you do.
                            clicks tongue, twirling a diamond between his fingers˟ since you're continuing to
                            use this ..thing, would you care to chat? or would i just be a waste of your time?

xx▒▒▒xx bodyguard
                            xx-----------------

prince? it almost sounds as if you live in my era- which no one i've come across on here does. not that it matters much when and
                            where you live. facts like that won't make me any less starving. ✱ stomach growls˟ chatroom? is that what this is supposed to be?
                            ..at least you don't seem to be as rude as some of the other people i've come across with this thing. i'm here, if you'd like to speak.

Tipsy Gawker

seaLIL↑ ◞ka

tch, you act like it, don't you dear? have some sort of composure and quit acting like a child. ♛—rolls his eyes】you can't be that stupid. unless you
          really are. women are such inferior creatures to begin with. ♛—smirks】... gah! ♛—covers his forehead with both of his hands, glares】your
          child's play is rather irritating. you are here to serve me. and quit touching my things. it's probably because of you, i have this purportless thing on
          my phone. ♛—folds his arms loosely】obviously you're the childish one in this relationship. even i won't flick or harm a woman, despite how
          crass they are. i - i can totally protect myself better than you can. every time those people went after us, ♛—extends a thumb to his chest】it was me
          who saved the day. ♛—lol such a liar

ooc: yes, hans the legendary butt. and go lilka, go xD ~!

seaSHEEP'S↑ ◞clothing

♛—message sent

seaDARK↑ ◞caverns

i'm a prince; i have money; i can do whatever the hell i want. the one thing i shouldn't be doing is filing papers for a stupid, old man. i could have spent the night
          at the usualy clubs, visiting the girls i like. ♛—smirks】i'm guessing you wouldn't understand my luxury. tch, referring to me as human now? and
          what the hell gave you the right to call me that. i have access to some of the powerful people in the world. the only thing polluting this body is all of this damn
          paperwork. what are you? a cannibal? ♛—disgusted look of course, you can't be a commoner. you have diamonds at your fingertips -
          literally. ♛—leans forward, staring upon it greedily】maybe you are worth talking to ;; well, this is known as a chatroom. i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't
          know what it was. rich people don't need stuff like this. tomorrow, i can just throw away this phone and purchase a new one. that's definitely the whole
          point of being wealthy, isn't it? well, perhaps you aren't. i supposed it's better than having to the work for a poor man. anyways who are you supposed to be?
          ♛—quirks a brow】i'm hans. and that's a name you should remember.

Newbie Noob

xo ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
        x o x o x o x o x o▬ .LIE AWAKE x o& ; DREAM OF THE「 ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
        x o x o CATCH MY BREATH AND GO FOR IT x o x o x o x o██ the ⇡princess . ▀▀ s-shine ↺ bright! ▴ HOLLYWOOD:HONEY —
        buttsex
        x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x░░░░x o x ` x online x o x o offline x mobile
        [********]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

buttholes
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████
                                                x o x o x o xx SHOOTING FOR THE STARS ! x o x o x o x o x o x o x o xsong x o x x o artist

x tapping my fingers to the rhythm of a metronome
                                                x o x o ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ x o x o x o x take apart
                                                x o x o x o xTHE GRAVITY THAT'S HOLDING ME DOWN
                                                suckbutt
                                                x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x ox x x xx x x x
                                                • █ ☇ 01.xchilly!
                                                • █ ☇ 02.xwinding down after a long day
                                                • █ ☇ 03.x<3

go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go
                                          x o x o x ogo down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go
                                          x o x o x o x o x o x ogo down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

☂ ; cosmic love .
                              x x x x x x xI'VE GOT THE GUTS.
                              it's so chilly tonight. </3 i did not plan on coming home to a cold, cold room. ↺ ⋰huffs, wiggles under a blanket.
                              well i guess i could actually put some pajamas on.... mm. ~ but playing around on the computer seems like so much for fun than dressing myself.
                              hel ~ lo? how do these things even work? ↺ ⋰taps at computer screen. ❀ am i doing this right?
                              this is a chatroom, right? come talk to me. ~

x x x x_________________________
                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xTO SAY ANYTHING.

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( uharibifu
                          i would be more than happy to enlighten your tastebuds, if i knew what dark hole you were hiding in.
                          that's only assuming that you wouldn't try and gnaw on me instead of the hamburger, of course. i can
                          assure you, i probably wouldn't taste very good. smirks ) probably too sulfury or something.
                          you could probably try and order pizza, just to lure the delivery guy up there, you know. it might just work.
                          with how scarce i imagine your meals are, i can't imagine you would be picky, no. wrinkles nose ) if
                          i were starving, i might be convinced to munch on humans, but anything short of that, i think i'd
                          have to pass. light huff ) not literally, maybe, but the thought was there.
                          ah, i suppose we haven't, have we? my name is aaron ... uharibifu? gently quirks eyebrow; snorts )
                          not to be rude, but that's quite the mouthful.

( brute
                          covers mouth to hide smirk ) i can scarce believe anyone would be able to miss how cultured you are.
                          indeed, its a shame someone like yourself is stuck inside instead of enjoying himself.
                          you clearly have money, you should be basking in the privileges that brings, not wasting your time with commoner things.
                          light sigh; smiles ) while i'm nowhere near your status, i would hardly call myself without money, sir.

( lilka
                          i'm doing well enough, i suppose. people are exhausting, as always, but it pays off in the end.
                          how about yourself? i hope your tiring work isn't bringing you down too much.

( princess
                          almost-warm smile ) why hello there, pretty miss. have you never worked a chatroom before?
                          judging by the fact that your sentences seem to be reaching my monitor, i do believe you're doing it right.
                          but where did my manners go? my name is aaron, who might i be talking to?

Tipsy Gawker

seaLIL↑ ◞ka

♛—message sent

ooc: yes, hans the legendary butt. and go lilka, go xD ~!

seaSHEEP'S↑ ◞clothing

i can see that you're also smarter than the average peasant, and at least you can understand where i'm coming from. my servant calls me childish for
          complaining about such a contraption. true, this is made for commoners, isn't it? then how did it get onto my phone? ... oh, right. my unloyal servants.
          ♛—rolls his eyes】being as rich as myself, you still encounter such pests. you, sir, you know what you're talking about. .... hn, you're not? ♛—arches
          brow
          】a shame. i don't hang around with your kind. if you obtain more knowledge than you have displayed, then it would be better if you didn't speak to me.
          it would be degrading to have to name someone like you as my acquaintance.

seaDARK↑ ◞caverns

♛—message sent

seaHOLLYWOOD↑ ◞honey

oh, is it now? you wouldn't mind i kept you warm, would you ~? you don't happen to have any room under that blanket, don't you? ♛—winks at
          i think what you're wearing is perfectly fine. why, hello there. has anyone ever told you how charming you look? i must say, such a
          beautiful face is worthy of a life of luxury, don't you agree? oh? you don't know how this works? i have no problem helping you out, miss. this is a
          chatroom, yes. and i am hans. what is you name, milady~?

ooc: ew, i gave birth to a big loser. * A* mind him .. he thinks he's smooth.

Versatile Ladykiller

___-----------------

xx▒▒▒xx aaron
                            xx-----------------

as much as i am flattered to have you offer to bring me food, i can't promise you that i won't figure you might be more of a satisfying
                            meal than the burger. of course, if you bring enough of that cooked cow meat, i'll have no reason to snack on you as well. ✱ curious
                            look
                            ˟ and why, pray tell, would you assume you don't taste good? mn, well i'll never know unless i taste you myself. ✱ snorts, holding
                            in laughter
                            ˟ i highly doubt anybody is stupid enough to believe that there is someone in these caverns, of all places, wanting to order
                            a pizza. whatever that is. i would hope the human race isn't that stupid. ✱ chuckles˟ don't knock it 'till you've tried it. whatever, be
                            angry at me if you must. it won't bother me all that much. aaron.. nice to meet you, then. ✱ slight nod˟ mother was always quite the
                            ..eccentric type. the only other name i have is joka-mtu. hardly any easier, but it's often what humans prefer to call me.

xx▒▒▒xx spoiledhans
                            xx-----------------

so then you can practically get away with murder if you have the money to persuade people to turn a blind eye to it? how very
                            interesting... well then if you shouldn't or couldn't be bothered to do it, than don't do it. isn't it just that simple? ✱ quirks a brow˟
                            your luxury? if that's what you call it. i refer to all humans, as humans. unless you have some strange defect that would cause me
                            to define you as another species or race. as far as i can tell, you are completely human. perhaps holding a higher status than the
                            average person of your culture, but human nonetheless. ✱ blank look˟ what exactly is that access to them supposed to make me
                            think? that i should cower in your presence? heh, you say that as though it's a lethal poison or something. how does eating humans
                            make me cannibalistic? ✱ tilts head, seems confused˟
                            i have more than diamonds at my disposal. name any jewel and i can assure
                            you i have a vast collection of it. so money is the only thing you seem to respond to. how very pathetic of you. ✱ blinks˟ why would
                            you be so careless with your money? you might run your supplies dry if you continue to spend it so freely. hah, i hardly believe that
                            there is any point to being wealthy. then again, i don't get out much, so i wouldn't really know. ✱ offers a smug look˟ i never really
                            was good with names. but your porr attitude is enough for me to remember you. i am uharibifu. the humans have labeled me as
                            " joka-mtu " though. feel free to use whichever is easier on you, i guess.

xx▒▒▒xx bodyguard
                            xx-----------------

prince? it almost sounds as if you live in my era- which no one i've come across on here does. not that it matters much when and
                            where you live. facts like that won't make me any less starving. ✱ stomach growls˟ chatroom? is that what this is supposed to be?
                            ..at least you don't seem to be as rude as some of the other people i've come across with this thing. i'm here, if you'd like to speak.

ooc: sorry, only these three. i'm probably gonna poof, anyways. u Au

Newbie Noob

xo ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
        x o x o x o x o x o▬ .LIE AWAKE x o& ; DREAM OF THE「 ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
        x o x o CATCH MY BREATH AND GO FOR IT x o x o x o x o██ the ⇡princess . ▀▀ s-shine ↺ bright! ▴ HOLLYWOOD:HONEY —
        buttsex
        x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x░░░░x o x ` x online x o x o offline x mobile
        [********]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

buttholes
                                            █████████████████████████████████████████
                                                x o x o x o xx SHOOTING FOR THE STARS ! x o x o x o x o x o x o x o xfeaturing you (demo version) x o x x o kendall schmidt/logan henderson

x tapping my fingers to the rhythm of a metronome
                                                x o x o ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ x o x o x o x take apart
                                                x o x o x o xTHE GRAVITY THAT'S HOLDING ME DOWN
                                                suckbutt
                                                x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x ox x x xx x x x
                                                • █ ☇ 01.xchilly!
                                                • █ ☇ 02.xwinding down after a long day
                                                • █ ☇ 03.x<3

go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go
                                          x o x o x ogo down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go
                                          x o x o x o x o x o x ogo down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go. go down let me go, let me go down alone. let me go down. just let me go down. if i'm gonna go down then let me go, let me go down. let me go down, just let me go. let me go

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

☂ ; aaron .
                              ahhh! i got it to work. i'm so awesome. ~ ↺ ⋰happy, slightly smug grin.
                              nope. this is my first time ever doing anything like this. didn't go on the computer much when i was little.
                              ↺ ⋰beams.
                              ❀ also, thanks for noticing my looks. ~ i am pretty, aren't i?
                              well, it's nice to meet you, aaron. i'm coletta! coletta diamond. ~

☂ ; hans .
                              weeeeell....it is a pretty big blanket. ↺ ⋰raises brow. ❀ think you'll be able to squeeze yourself in here?
                              how do you know what i'm wearing, stud? you spying on me? why, yes, yes they have. thank you. ~
                              i would be lying if i said i didn't already life that life, hmm. i'm kinda of a big deal. ↺ ⋰cheesy grin.

i think i've got the hang of this now, though. maybe. hmm. we'll see. ~ i'll know who to come to if i need a little help, ya? ↺ ⋰playful wink.

i'm coletta diamond, and don't you forget it. it's nice to meet you, hans. ~ you're such a gentleman/smooth talker.

ooc; lol he's so cute. but that's okay. coletta isn't much better. = u= ;;; she thinks she's cute when she flirts.

also don't mind if my layout keeps changing. i'm actually still working on it, so lol ;;;;

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( uharibifu
                          i assure you that, between the various establishments in this city, i could bring you enough cooked
                          cow meat to feed a small army. normally i would ask for a soul favor in return, but i have to say,
                          a creature like yourself is a rather curious specimen. it'd be interesting to observe you in person.
                          hm? well, you seem to have a preference for humans, and i simply believe i'm not quite human enough
                          for your tastes. in my "true" form, i have these claws and horns and other stuff that wouldn't digest well.
                          oh, trust me, intelligence is not the issue here. shakes head ) i imagine there'd be plenty of people
                          stupid enough. just very few that wouldn't be freaked out by the idea of traversing some dark cavern.
                          soft laugh ) maybe human flesh doesn't taste horrible, but i think i'll stick with stuff i can get at a restaurant.
                          hah, well, i'll go with uharibifu, then. smirks ) nice to meet you as well.

( brute
                          you flatter me. rests head in hands ) i'm simply horrified to hear you have to deal with such nuisances.
                          your servants should be honored to serve you, not accuse you of being childish for displaying reason.
                          lays hand on chest i'm wounded, sir. but i'm sure we'll know each other well in the next life
                          though, if you do not wish to converse with people of my standard, then why do you not simply close the chatroom?
                          it wouldn't do for you to vex yourself with lowly commoners.

( lilka
                          i'm doing well enough, i suppose. people are exhausting, as always, but it pays off in the end.
                          how about yourself? i hope your tiring work isn't bringing you down too much.

( coletta
                          congratulations.light smirk )
                          oh? well then you've been missing out. the internet is quite the place. lots of colorful characters hanging about.

you are, indeed, a fine example of a lady, miss coletta. smiles )
                          a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces