gomen 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 > >>

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD⇡ itzy S ⇡ chizo TRUMPETER ! ! ! super SONIC」 hero scouter agent 4thwallbreaker➤ fire dash

User Image------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-------------------------------Please tell us why
--------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?

----------------------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-----------------------------------------------Please tell us why
------------------------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-----------------------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?
------------------------------ivan ivanlymy roomhappy!none of your business

---------------------------raspberyl

your welcome~ (/ smiles oh, no no, you can be here, i just usually see dudes here, that's all.
                        yep, that's it! but... i'm an elementalist, so i'm (arguably)not human. wait... where do you live, what horrid place denies girls tv?!
                        okay, well maybe you should get a tv so you can watch shows, and shows about ponies!
                        um... egyptian? uuh... okay... so, you're a spirit? that's cool, i don't know any spirits, so you're my first!
                        but that sounds like a hard job, harder than mine, and i have to travel to a lot of places and stuff.
                        wow... you're an old lady then... woooooow.
                        nice to meet you raspberry! wait a minute... i'm gonna' call you raspberyl!

---------------------------haruhi

hey, i have class lady, i'm a scout, it's a good class with high speed and a scattergun... but the low hp sucks. (/ sighs
                        pfft, says you, (/ pokes her through the screen that's the fourth wall.. or maybe the fifth wall... i dunno anymore
                        hey, i'm an elementalist, so- wait, is that still human, some places i've been to say it isn't.
                        (/ sticks out tongue bleh! i didn't notice, okay? the layout pic didn't show the staff
                        the agency isn't just for angels, it's for a lot of races, like demons, mutants, superhumans, and other stuff.
                        the angel in the agency doesn't eat expect when she's with her boyfriend since he's a human, but she doesn't eat much... or maybe she's dieting? meh, whatever.
                        haru chi... oh, like that anime i watched one time! oh wait, that was haruhi... close enough.
                        me? i'm ivan ivanly~ scout agent of the DIA!

---------------------------guard dude

oh man, do i know what that's like... ugh, now you made me think of my mission tomorrow. (/ pouts
                        i know i've job security, unless a plot twist happens.
                        the prince? are you a guard or something? that sounds... kinda' boring.

ooc: replies will be late for a bit... so... yeah... bear with me.

Lyrics to Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image______ i - i`m just a pawn in your :: game ×
        ____█████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ________NEV:ER __ ■■ BE __× ENOUGH
        _____I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING _____ ALL OF THE RULES _____ I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING_____ ALL OF THE RULES
        ___________lilka nazneen.___________ ___________exhausted.
        ___simple❛ ↪pawn★ ⋮》loyal determin*ation ▪ ▫ ♔sole ×existence — »prince`s.. ♞ body⊹guard«
        ______YOU CAN ! (F:AKE* IT
        __________ ` just a thorn in your side ; __ I know you`ve got to move on up
        ___________busy, busy, busy.___________ ___________i don't think i ever will.

___{ ❖fire dash !

__ ___________ I`M JUST A THROW OF YOUR DICE

aha, i'm very sorry for that. laughs softly to self} that's quite a shame.
                  i know that i will be keeping my job for a very long time, rest assured.
                  hm, i suppose it can be rather boring. even so, i like to spend time with the prince. he is my one and only friend, after all. grins}

Clean Fatcat

sea elephants sea elephantsMAYBE IF WE PRAY SEAC: WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT SEAC: MAYBE IF WE PRAY
xxx████████████ ████████████████████ ██████
xxx xspace xwith a ▂♛kiss ⇣«from ) a :righteous◞ a .ngel ◥* spacec:~
User Image seasea ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
elepsea⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
sea███░ ★! xxx that fell(FROM THE⊹SKY! )
seaelephxxxeyesxxx xx :look your last♦ xxx xxxarmsxxx xx :take your last embrace of me♦
seac:——————————————— xxx ———————————————
seasea♛▂* ◟haru chi! guardian angel!elepha ♛▂* ◟looking for bani-chan
seasea♛▂* ◟whoa. that's private, man♥elepha ♛▂* ◟song for no one - miike snow

elephantsseaelepha═════════════════════════
sea❜ it will be ◝hard__ to sleep₀₁》tonight ▬▬▬
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆█░x█░ x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░x█░seaseac: c: c:
seaelephants²SAVI↻R) ❛of.the skies* and◟⋮「clouds ___ × impecc ⇣«able ▂⇢&&PEACEMAKER

seaspace :little⋆ivan◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                scout? psh, more like boy scout >BD ~! how can a little boy do anything in the human world? look at you, so puny and small. █ :chuckles♦ i would never
                believe a word you say. ... uhuh, scattergun and low hp? █ :tilts head to the side, inquisitive stare♦ are we talking about health points? wouldn`t that concern
                someone that`s fat. i mean, unless you are fat. I: .... █ :pokes your stomach repeatedly, then giggles♦ haha, you`re pudgy o 3333o ~! look at you, pudgy,
                little boy ~! asfhdjdklsg w - what are you doing ?! D:< haru must not be touched ... unless it`s by her human ;;; is that so ? is there a certain element that
                you can manipulate, or perhaps all of them? humans are mortal. every angel knows that, and if you`re truly that, then you must be human. █ :leans forward, sniffs you
                blech, you smell like it, too. █ :shuts her eyes, pinches her nose♦ humans always smell like meat to me. you would be lucky if i even liked the smell of meat.
                █ :blank stare, sticks out tongue♦ meat is yucky, pudgy boy. ... ooh, i know! i can just call you mr. pudgers. █ :nodnod♦ you are squishy = u= ... but so
                is meat. █ :shakes her head at the thought of meat♦ never mind, that reminds me of yucky stuff. whatever D:< guardian angels are of high ranks, unlike you.
                █ :points at him, very offended♦ .... .... █ :bursts out laughing♦ dang, you really are funny. there isn`t anything like that, even though i am aware of the
                existence of those other races. nonetheless, no agency. that would be stupid. I:< and haru does not like stupid things. wh - what are you talking about ?! i told you
                there is not agency and that`s that. dieting is what you need, considering that muffin top of yours. >:C it`s quite unpleasant, little boy. HARU CHI. MY NAME IS HARU CHI. NOT HARUHI, YOU LITTLE HUMAN. I:< must you continue to keep insulting me?
                AND YOU SAID YOU HAD CLASS. APPARENTLY NOT. ... █ :blank stare, blinks♦ ivan ivanly. that is the dumbest name i ever heard of !! and who`s this dia
                person you keep talking about. █ :snorts♦ is that like your mom or something ~?

seaspace :feather⋆light◥ xxx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ohmigosh yes ~!! ; uu; i`m so glad someone finally understands. perhaps you`re the other angel that mr. ivanly was talking about. nice to meet you, missy ~! i`m haru
                chi. OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU ALREADY. <3 yes, i am quite proud of my wings. █ :smug grin♦ but yours are quite pretty as well. █ :winks♦ well, i have
                been patient, and bani-chan tells me that patience is a virtue. i bet you deserve it, too! i`ll even convince everyone that you have a human ... i mean, if you want one
                to begin with. █ :rubs the back of her neck, nervously laughs

@lena: i'll sign on hans in a sec ; uu; ~

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                xxxxxxxxegyption xxgoddess+ feather:L !GHT your heart's judgement
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                __(xwhile the seasons__ will undo* your soul x)
                                _____T I M E x F O R G I V E S x U S x A N D x I T x T A K E S x C O N T R O L xxx T I M E x F O R G I V E S x U S x A N D x I T x T A K E S x C O N T R O L

____-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                _______we're light as a featherxxx heavy as the weather
                                ____________I F x I T x W A S x ( ) x R A I N I N G x S T O N E S
                                _________raspberry or razz is fine ~ ´ xxx e - eh? uhm, n - no one ..? ´
                                ___-░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                __________PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER TO APPLAUD OR PRAY ___ ALL FOR THE BETTER, WORSE FOR THE WAY

ivanx)
                                          o- oh. well that doesn't seem like much variety. an elementalist? i don't think
                                          i've ever met one of those before. so i guess that makes this a first for me as
                                          well! o- okay.. maybe mr anubis will be kind enough to find me one, then. i
                                          mean, if it doesn't end up being too much of a bother, of course. : fidgets) yeah,
                                          a spirit. or a ghost. whichever is easier to imagine, i guess. ~ it's not really a
                                          hard job. actually, it's pretty easy to do. it just.. sometimes it gets lonely and
                                          sometimes it hurts to have to tell people that they can't move on. their faces fill
                                          with grief and.. : lowers eyes) you get used to it after a while, i guess. old? i'm
                                          still physically very young. a- and mentally too. i've just .. been around a really
                                          long time, is all.

peacemakerx)
                                          is it difficult to understand something like that? i would think that it's quite the
                                          opposite.. ah, but what would i know? i'm always cooped up in here, talking to
                                          dead people. heheh. : blinks) is he still calling me an angel? i told him that i
                                          wasn't, but it seems he doesn't care. : heavysigh) i'm not an angel, miss. much
                                          as it looks fun to be one. i'm a spirit, or a ghost, rather. i'm the being the weighs
                                          a person's heart against a feather. y'know, the egyptian god that declares whether
                                          or not a soul gets to move on to the after life. ~ except, i don't really consider
                                          myself much of a god. just .. a gatekeeper, i guess. : nervous laugh) ahh, that's
                                          quite nice of you, but i don't need a human. not sure what i would do with one
                                          anyways. the living aren't allowed in here and i'm not allowed to leave, so..
                                          : shakes head) never mind that! i don't think i introduced myself. my name's
                                          raspberry. what's your's?

bodyguardx)
                                          a chatroom? is that what this thing is called? : hums) well i guess that makes
                                          sense. ahh, hello ~ i'm here to chat if you'd like. my name's raspberry; or razz
                                          for short. : smiles) who are you?

2,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD⇡ itzy S ⇡ chizo TRUMPETER ! ! ! super SONIC」 hero scouter agent 4thwallbreaker➤ fire dash

User Image------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-------------------------------Please tell us why
--------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?

----------------------------MR. BLUE SKY!
-----------------------------------------------Please tell us why
------------------------------------------------------------You had to hide away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor so long so long...
-----------------------------------------------------------------Where did we go wrong?
------------------------------ivan ivanlymy roomhappy!none of your business

---------------------------raspberyl

no... it's kind of sad, but you're here at least!
                        yeah, elementalist, i'm a fire elementalist, so i can control fire, it's really cool!
                        he better, denying a little girl tv is like... like, denying a little girl tv! it's mean and cruel!
                        if... you say so. i don't think i can do a job like that, too sad for me.
                        our those spirit guys nice at least? like, do most of them go to the afterlife?
                        oh, i get it! i'm the same way, people at the agency i'm a lot older than twelve, but... i dunno', i still look twelve.

---------------------------haruhi

hey, i can shoot fire and stuff! and i'm really fast and can teleport and turn into flames! and break the fourth wall!
                        wait... that would make me a pyro instead of a scout... or a pyro/scout combo... meh. (/shrugs
                        hey, i'm not a fat heavy! i don't hog medics at all lady! and stop poking my tummy! (/ flails arms i. am. not. pudgy!
                        (/ pokepokepokepokepoke so, whadda' ya' gonna' do 'bout it~? huh? HUH?
                        yeah, fire. i'm still training, but i'm really good at using my powers! well... i guess i'm human then... i think.
                        h-hey, don't just smell people, that's weird you weirdo angel!
                        (/ glares my name is ivan, ivan!
                        scouts are important too y'know, even if i'm not in a high rank.
                        the agency is real! i'm living in it! actually... i can probably figure out where you are and go there.
                        pfft, you need a diet more than me meanie angel lady!
                        whatever, i'm just gonna' call you haruhi now, you kinda' act like her... kinda'.
                        that's not my real name, ivan's just easier to remember.

---------------------------guard dude

(/ sighs yeah, i have to go to some random world in some random dimension and get info on it... it's sucks sometimes.
                        like one time i was in a world were these two tribe things fought each other... a lot... and they never. stopped. fighting. ever. (/ staaaaares eveeeeeer.
                        so it was like a medieval version of tf2, but without guns... good thing i'm a scout. (/ smiles
                        that's good, me too, so long as there are infinite universes, i'm needed~!
                        you get to hang out with a prince, lucky! i knew i princess once, she was... kinda' snooty.

Lyrics to Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image______ i - i`m just a pawn in your :: game ×
        ____█████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ________NEV:ER __ ■■ BE __× ENOUGH
        _____I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING _____ ALL OF THE RULES _____ I KNOW YOU`RE BREAKING_____ ALL OF THE RULES
        ___________lilka nazneen.___________ ___________exhausted.
        ___simple❛ ↪pawn★ ⋮》loyal determin*ation ▪ ▫ ♔sole ×existence — »prince`s.. ♞ body⊹guard«
        ______YOU CAN ! (F:AKE* IT
        __________ ` just a thorn in your side ; __ I know you`ve got to move on up
        ___________busy, busy, busy.___________ ___________i don't think i ever will.

___{ ❖miss raspberry !

you didn't know? well, of course you wouldn't. you're only a child. smiles a bit} shouldn't a child like yourself be doing other things instead of this?
                  what a pretty name. my name is lilka nazneen. it's my pleasure to meet you, miss raspberry. flashes smile}

___{ ❖fire dash !

oh? that sounds rather interesting, actually, as you see, that is not possible where i am.
                  chuckles} now, that doesn't sound very interesting. or fun, may i add.
                  aha, i'm glad to know that you have job security.
                  i suppose. my prince can be quite rude, but he is good at heart. smiles a bit} it all depends on how they were raised.

@ele: that's cool with me = u=b

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES
      xxx ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      xxxxxxTHEY TOOK FOR GRANTED YOUR SOUL
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( AND IT'S OURS NOW TO STEAL !! )

* Aaron Pyke
                                                                  * Hah! That's a good one.
                                                                  * w - wolf ◣ in; sheep's | clothing )) spawn:: of ◞⇣ satan▐ theif &. l.iar ◢

( chatroom
                          yawns; runs hand through hair ) ... well isn't this one shiny looking chatroom?
                          funny, i don't remember downloading it. taps chin ) huh. oh well.
                          since it's sitting there all pretty and inviting, it'd be a shame not to give it a try

is anyone on? smiles )

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image
_⊹ticking ↻clo*ck⋮ 》isolated.. one× ★██│the lonely: ⇢clown
____▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
__♔┈ YOU MAKE ↻ME G×O ⊹INSANE
_—————————————————————————————————
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _______ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I HATE! ( ❛ MYSELF ⇣FOR ↪THAT ███████████
____「┊za ♔◞n_________ 「┊em ♔◞otion
________________「┊impos ♔◞sible.._________ 「┊ho ♔◞me
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I WISH! ( ❛ I ⇣COULD ↪DIE ███████████
_ YOU GIVE ↻ME S×O MUCH ⊹PAIN ┈♔
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _____ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
___........................................................................................................................................................
_____........................................................................................................................................................

___________███ ×CHAT ◞ROOM ❖
        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
        __▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ★ ; :
              ★ ; rubs blood off of lips with thumb : ... there's really no stop to it, is there. ... i guess i should be used to this by now.
              ... ★ ; frowns to self, attempts to straighten out school uniform despite the blood running down her arm : i need to wash up otherwise the blood with stain my white shirt..
              mm? .. oh, this thing again. ★ ; holds injured said arm, turns head away : .. sorry about that. anyone on today i guess?

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW YOU HEAR THE VOICES xx I KNOW THEY MAY SEEM REAL xx LIFE'S MADE UP OF CHOICES

* Aaron Pyke

( clock
                          quirks eyebrow ) oh dear. dare i ask what happened to you?
                          and, ah, this might be an unwanted observation, but ...
                          don't most people wash up first, log onto chatroom second? tilts head )

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image
_⊹ticking ↻clo*ck⋮ 》isolated.. one× ★██│the lonely: ⇢clown
____▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
__♔┈ YOU MAKE ↻ME G×O ⊹INSANE
_—————————————————————————————————
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _______ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I HATE! ( ❛ MYSELF ⇣FOR ↪THAT ███████████
____「┊za ♔◞n_________ 「┊em ♔◞otion
________________「┊impos ♔◞sible.._________ 「┊ho ♔◞me
__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❖___ I WISH! ( ❛ I ⇣COULD ↪DIE ███████████
_ YOU GIVE ↻ME S×O MUCH ⊹PAIN ┈♔
____I WON`T BE BACK AGAIN I WANNA HATE YOU _____ YOU ALWAYS PRETEND NOTHING IS WRONG
___........................................................................................................................................................
_____........................................................................................................................................................

___________███ ×TH ◞IEF❖
        ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
        __▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              ★ ; :
              hm. if you choose to ask, then ask. ★ ; getting slightly grumpy, turns head to side : .. i got beat up. nothing more, nothing less.
              i'm still walking home. i have another few blocks before i get there so i can't exactly do that, now can i? trust me, if i could have, i would have by now.
              ... mind telling me your name before this conversation goes on any longer? ★ ; stares at with a frown :

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( clock
                          i see. then you have my condolences, miss. polite nod )
                          though you seem to be toughing through it rather well, all things considered.
                          i would hate to think such a fair young lady finds herself in such a predicament often, but
                          that does seem to be the case. or am i wrong? hums )
                          ah. soft smirk ) my name is aaron. may i ask the same of you...?

(ooc: ack! shopping trip took longer than expected.
                          you're probably not online anymore, but i replied anyway. o wo )

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
        spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
        ___-----------------
        spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

____s. hout❞ confessions« from the ↱greatest heights__
        ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

______spazzletins______ WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR xxx ALL MY FEARS
        _______________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

______stitched☯❛ dark caverns ◜⊹jewels dripping-² blood✬ dragon's ♈wisdom´

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s
        __breath█▌: uharibifu ajabu ____█▌: starving
        __breath█▌: a small donation would be nice ~

xx▒▒▒xx cosmiclove
                            xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

ugh... i'm so hungry. ✱ stomach growls˟ i don't think i've ever been so desperate for trespassers. even a small bite would be nice.
                            something to curb my appetite just the slightest. ✱ drags claws across stone floor˟ aaaah, i guess it can't be helped. patience will pay
                            off in the end, i'm sure. ✱ stares at flickering chat˟ ..this thing is still on? and brighter than usual, ahdsl maybe i can find a decent
                            meal with this thing, then?

ooc: / quietly places and rolls off

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image

* Aaron Pyke

( jewels
                          i would suggest grabbing a burger, but somehow i doubt that's the kind of meal you're looking for.
                          so i'm afraid i'm no help to you there. apologetic smile )
                          ah, but if your device is too bright, there should be a way to make the screen dimmer.
                          unless you're using some outdated, ancient hunk of metal. in which case i'm afraid i can't help you there, either.

Versatile Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.stitch no signs of life here -----▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
        spastastic!!( s a v e - t h e - e m b e r s ) xxx ( t h e - o c c a s i o n a l - f l a m e )
        ___-----------------
        spazzy's s**tWE'D KNOW THE WAY BUT CAN'T REMEMBER do not steal CONCEPTION TO THE GRAVE

____s. hout❞ confessions« from the ↱greatest heights__
        ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

______spazzletins______ WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR xxx ALL MY FEARS
        _______________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

______stitched☯❛ dark caverns ◜⊹jewels dripping-² blood✬ dragon's ♈wisdom´

______m y - i n s e c u r i t i e s - a r e - f a l l i n g - l i k e - t e a r s
        __breath█▌: uharibifu ajabu ____█▌: starving
        __breath█▌: a small donation would be nice ~

xx▒▒▒xx theif
                            xx-----------------

___________FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LIVING SIMPLE LIVES ARE WHAT KEEP ME COMING BACK TO YOU

a ... burger? ✱ wrinkles nose˟ is that some sort of typical human meal? sounds repulsing ..which doesn't surprise me all that much.
                            but you're right in saying that it isn't what i'm ..craving. ✱ flashes dagger-like teeth˟ i prefer something with a bit more fight to it.
                            well, if i knew how to properly work this device, i certainly would love to turn the brightness down. however ... this technology is
                            foreign to me. ✱ snorts fire, displeased˟ why offer help if you aren't certain that you can aid the person who needs it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff