also my laptop is busted so ill be MIA for a bit 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Feline Lover

x xTHE STARS! x x xx x x THE MOON!
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                User Image
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  x xTHEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT┋★┋THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUT

hello everyone! it's been a while since i've made a chatroom, but here i am.
                  making another. y'all must be tired of seeing them everywhere, but i've been looking
                  for a good old oc chat and i can't find one, so.. here we are. in an oc chat. anyway,
                  that means it's original characters only! ones that you've made up and don't use pictures
                  of various anime characters like naruto. so yeah. join. and all that jazz.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                :▒ YOU LEFT ME↙( IN THE DARK! )*
                x x x xNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT xx NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT
                x x x xNO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT xx NO DAWN NO DAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHT

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

(GENERAL
                                    follow tos; it's not that hard. no gore, keep swearing to a minimum, like swearing is fine like whatever
                                    go ahead but make sure it's not every other word or something ridiculous. if you really want to do something
                                    nasty take it off of gaia or something, i don't care. respect other roleplayers, don't fight and no drama in ooc.

(POSTING
                                    please have nice layouts and what not, no blinding colors, don't stretch the page, and no gifs please.
                                    if i or any other members find out you've stolen part or a whole layout, you will be reported and kicked out.
                                    please try to keep the ic kind of active, i know there's school and what not but try a least post a few times
                                    a week? not just like ' hey friends i'm here, good bye friends i am gone. ' make conversation!
                                    l337 speak or however its done isn't allowed, so don't do it. the basic lol sort of things are fine but know
                                    when to use it and all that jazz, you know.

(CHARACTERS
                                    it's an oc chat, go crazy. just try to keep the number of sexualities kind of balanced, i mean it sucks
                                    when all the girls are heterosexual and all the dudes are homosexual? so keep that in mind. no mary-sue
                                    gary-stu whatever they're called like, be wise with your characters. take as many as you want cause it's
                                    an oc chat i doubt you'll be taking up somebody else's oc.

also for images, please don't use ones of well known anime characters. i don't want to see any narutos
                                    running around or what not, so yeah. please & thank you! have fun.

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

fill this out and pm it to me with the title "shadow of your heart". then when i approve, post it in the profile thread.

also include some information on your oc when you send it to me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              User Image
                                                A FALLING STAR FELL FROM FROM YOUR HEART
                                              a n d x l a n d e d x i n x m y x e y e s !

★ ( 。 name here
                                                    ★ ( 。 age
                                                    ★ ( 。 sexuality
                                                    ★ ( 。 gaia username

[list][list][list][size=14]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
                            [/list][/list][IMGleft]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg167/Aikroa/100_zps87fff419.png[/IMGleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8.5]✴ [b]A F[i]A[/i]LLING ST[i]A[/i]R F[i]E[/i]LL FROM FR[i]O[/i]M YOUR H[i]E[/i]ART[/b][/size][/list][size=10] a n d [color=white]x[/color] l a n d e d [color=white]x[/color] i n [color=white]x[/color] m y [color=white]x[/color] e y e s [i]![/i][/size]

[list][list][list][size=14]★ ( 。 name here
                            ★ ( 。 age
                            ★ ( 。 sexuality
                            ★ ( 。 gaia username[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

(18 / 1 / 2013
                                    thread making has begun. thread making is also finished and open!

(1 / 3 / 2013
                                  ok so chained event won and it'll start tomorrow and end in a week!
                                  because i'm super lame and this is late notice, y'all can choose who you want to be chained too i guess?

if you don't have anyone to be chained too feel free to pm me and i can randomize it?
                                  im gomen i havent run a chat in a while how do i events

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

(EVENT
                                    tba

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

(KEY
                                    ♡ CRUSHbri♥ LOVEbri✗ HATEbri❤ MARRIEDbri✕ BROKE UPbri☡ BED BUDDIES

(RELATIONSHIPS
                                    NONE

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

(TRUE
                                    sloth mama is the best

Feline Lover

User Image

User Image

(in case i forgot something

Feline Lover