Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Serenity McClaire
'What did you expect?'

User Image
Smirking, Serenity knew she was starting to get under his skin. But she didn't want to be there just yet. Pulling out the amount, she handed it to him. "More curiosity than anything. I collect stories, that's all. So sorry, it wasn't meant as questioning you." she apologized and continued, "You are interesting, so I was curious. Isn't that human nature? But you're-well, you know." she bluffed once more, shrugging and picking up the small coffin and putting it under her arm. Now that she was quite close, she could see the ripples in a constant tither about him. Could her bluff work? Could he really be something more, maybe like her, a human with an odd gift? Or could that old fool she killed off shortly ago be telling the truth of strange beings being around? If it were true, it would explain some things. Unaware she was lost in thought and focused on him, she began sending off a few ripples of her own, slight and weak, but still there.

'Money has no ties to mercy'

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ciel Phantomhive

Earl of Phantomhive

†ஒ"To smile happily, I've... forgotten."ஒ†

†ஒCiel's eye would twitch a bit as he listened to Victor's explination of trying to find a suitable partner for the boy in order to claim the Queen's fortune. This would indeed be a challenge for the young demon but he will do his best to find someone to be with Victor. "This boy is a fool once his soul is devoured and no longer exists, his betrothed will claim the fortune.." He thought before looking back to Victor. "Now that all of the arrangements have been met..how shall we go about the day......my Lord." His stomach churned after mentioning such a phrase.ஒ†

deidara1fan

((sorry for the long delay I was busy with ril stuff}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas