Dangerous Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image
~Alyssia Seymour~
Countess of Somerset

With his word on the completion time, she gave him a courteous bow of her head, "Thank you, I'll let be sure to have someone ready to pick it up." Where in the hell was she going to put a coffin for her mother until the time of her death finally came. The were not the typical décor inside of noble manors or palaces after all.

Alyssia fought the urge to shrug, as it wouldn't be very improper of her to do such a motion, but then again she was alone inside a coffin store too. So proper etiquettes were not truly on the top of her list of things to follow today. A small smile crossed the pale face of the noble teen though.

Upon the sudden feeling of actually seeing something more in the rare colored eyes of the Undertaker, Alyssia narrowed hers inquisition. Did his eyes just glow? Diverting cool sapphire irises for only a second, the chill on Alyssia's soul flared with her sudden curiosity, just to force her eyes to return and search quickly for any sign that the experience was true and not just a figment of imagination.

((On a side note, Alyssia's mother is still alive at the moment, she is dying of brain cancer though: migraines, sickness, loss of memory, and losing the ability to fully form sentences. Thinking of making a profile and having a reaper take her soul.))

Devoted Streaker

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Undertaker
Seasons don't fear the reaper

Undertaker could tell he had startled her a bit with this notion, but brushed it off as if nothing had happened. "Do take care. he said politely and began to tending to other things in the store. He really needed to give Autumn her medicine or else some unfortunate events would start happening for the both of them. Even though she was with a customer, he needed to interrupt. He made his way over to both of them, coming up behind Autumn without her knowing. He listened for a little bit, not wanting her to slip up again.

"Excuse me madame, My maid actually needs to tend to other things. Would you mind excusing us for a moment?" he asked, knowing it was only alight if the customer permitted it. He laid a gentle hand on Autumn's shoulder and squeezed slightly. She often forgot of her medicine, but it's not like she could take it without him.

(( I know you're running off little sleep. I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one in the store. : ) ))

Dangerous Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image
~Alyssia Seymour~
Countess of Somerset

As their business came to a conclusion, the countess bowed her head in farewell to the Undertaker. "Please, take care as well, sir." Alyssia turned and headed out of the store. Too much time had been spent in here long enough and she had already been seen by another, thankfully not anyone of the courts or their servants.

Garment box still in hand she moved down the alley back to the main shops. The countess would have to find her driver and inform him to make haste back to the manor, she would request her mother's gown be taken back home. Then finding lodging and it would seem shopping for clothes would be in order. No way would she ever be caught with the same garments on tomorrow that she wore today.

The price of nobility, Alyssia thought, and closed her eyes not quite yet in the stream of patrons on the walk.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Serenity McClaire
'What did you expect?'

User Image
With a cool gaze, Serenity listened to the maid, eyes flickering to look elsewhere when the Undertaker himself looked in their direction and back to his customer. Interesting.. Turning her attention to the maid, she nodded and touched the coffin she had been sitting upon with something akin to an affectionate touch. "You should definitely try. Very relaxing on the mind. Clarity and quiet." she returned, half-listening to herself as she noted the other patron seemed more than they appeared. She turned to look around at the other coffins in guise for getting a look at the other young woman. Nice hair, a little pouty though for her taste. She turned back to the maid, only to freeze for a moment. There it was again, another ripple. Serenity turned to stare at the source: Undertaker in the brief moment his eyes seemed to alight. Her own widened for a moment before she closed them, replaced with the common disinterest she wore so much. 'I know I didn't imagine that. I know I didn't. Mark it later.' she noted internally, before noting the other patron was gone and the Undertaker stood by his maid, asking her to excuse the maid. She nodded briefly, never taking her eyes off his. There was something there, she could feel it now. A soft constant ripple around him. She blinked, only realizing it might look a little creepy that she had been staring without giving an answer. Taking a step back, she brushed herself off once more and attempted a half-smile that looked more grimace than anything. "Sure. Talk later, you and me. Future purchase." she replied and pardoned herself, slipping over to another coffin. A child-size one, she crouched and touched the lid affectionately, murmuring to herself as behind a strand of platinum hair she watched the two. No way was she leaving just yet.

'Money has no ties to mercy'

Devoted Streaker

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
Undertaker

"Of course madame." he could already sense it, this girl was something different. No living creature held the same mannerisms. He guided Autumn into the back area of the store, where it turned into their home and sat her down. He began pulling various elixirs from this small cabinet and pulling them into a needle. He watched as the mixtures turned into different colors upon adding each new ingredient. He then flicked the needle and walked over to Autumn.

"Breathe. You must remember to breathe." he warned her to which she nodded in compliance. Undertaker rolled up the sleeve of her uniform gently, taking care. He then stuck her with the needle and began pushing the liquid mixture into her. What was in the liquid mixture? no one knew but him, but the average person would believe it to be something terrible. While autumn made no sounds, she grabbed her head in terror, as if remembering something. Undertaker quickly put the needle down and got out his weapon. It was a weapon only known to belong to the great and powerful Undertaker. A reaper renowned by all other reapers. He began digging into Autumn's mind, trying to find the source of distraught. He had been trying to un-blur her memories so he could see who, or what, killed her entire village of friends and family that day he found her.

Unfortunately, no matter how much he began digging, he could only see scenes of blood and dead family members across a dirt road. He was then able to see her hiding and sneak out a back door and into the forest. While some of the blood scenes were new, he still did not get any memories that held a picture of the culprit. He withdrew himself from her memories, and quickly put his weapon away. Autumn would not remember any of this. She was told that the medicine was mostly vitamins and such because she lacked them. Undertaker felt defeated again, unable to find the right mix of elixir to un-blur those memories.

"Another failed experiment. he muttered to himself. He then picked Autumn up, knowing she would be in some pain for awhile and brought her upstairs. He laid her in her bed and let her try to sleep it off as always. If the un-blurred memories gave her too hard of a time then he would go and console her.

He made his way back downstairs and acted as if he had merely gone to do a simple task,
"I do apologize for that ma'am." he grinned, "What can I help you find today?" he asked, though his attention seemed to be in a different place.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Serenity McClaire
'What did you expect?'

User Image
As the Undertaker and the maid bowed out, Serenity watched until they were out of sight before she changed her crouch into a leaping stance and crossed the short distance to the store's back door silently and efficiently and reached her hand out, stopping the door from closing. Widening the gap, she trailed until the Undertaker et the maid down. Serenity backed up just out of sight as she watched them. A syringe? She eyed the man, filling the needle with liquids from a shelf, a murmur of caution to the girl, and then injection. The maid seemed to have a silent fit as she reached for her head, images of pain washing over her. Pulling out a strange weapon, Serenity was tempted to stop the man from doing..whatever he was doing, but reason made her stop. The maid had agreed to this, it seemed to her, though she was regretting it by the looks of it.

Ribbons. The next moment, all Serenity saw were ribbons of blood and death streaming from the maid. As Undertaker seemed to pick through them, trying to do whatever it is he did, there was a glint of a memory Serenity saw too familiar with one of her own. The flash of a fire as a house burnt down, bodies littering the floor. It came back to her and Serenity looked to her hands, as she saw burn scars and blood and the body of her older sister half-charred, half-desecrated, staring at her a few feet away. She shook her head and the memory faded as she glanced in time to see the ribbons disappear and Undertaker mutter to himself, picking up the maid and carrying her off. Serenity quickly backed out and left to the main floor, her mind frazzled. She returned to the small coffin, tracing it to calm herself. It had been some time since she saw her memories brought out in such a way. Usually they only appeared when it was too quiet, when Serenity was too alone with her thoughts. She hated that time alone most.

She barely glanced when Undertaker came back in and addressed her. Standing up, she recalled her reason here. The body at the alley's mouth must have been found by now. It was a bit away, but she would have liked to see the reaction of who found it. "Your maid okay? She seemed a little off more than usual." Serenity asked, staring into the Undertaker's eyes, trying to catch a glimmer or a simple shred of something else, something that showed his actions a moment ago. She took a half step back, not yet backing up in case he planned on doing anything to her as well. Or she had imagined any of it. But she knew better than to lie to herself. She saw what she saw.

Devoted Streaker

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
Undertaker

Undertaker stopped in his tracks. 'More off than usual?' he thought. Did they know this girl, was he starting to lose his mind? Well, he had already lost it a few times, but this was a little much. He usually didn't forget the people that came in and out of his life. What did this girl know about them? What did she know about Autumn?

"She was just late having her medicine today. I can assure you that she is fine. She is in bed now, resting and relaxing. Her medicine makes her a bit drowsy. he played it off with a kind smile this time, trying to seem like a normal care taker. He then began looking at the small coffin she was rubbing,

"Is this a coffin you're interested in?" he asked, taking note that it was a smaller coffin. So maybe a child had recently died in her life. Though, why would a non-human care so much about burying the dead? Maybe she was clinging to a life she once had, a life she wished to still be a part of.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Serenity McClaire
'What did you expect?'

User Image
When the man seemed to stop for a moment, Serenity knew he had never seen her in this store. Usually while others were here, grieving over their lost loved ones or a rich uncle, she would sneak in, wander around, try out a few of the bigger coffins, and leave when the service was close to over. It was rare that a crowd appeared here-being the nature of the visit-but during some days, cover was better than others. But she had visited countless times, honing her ability to be near invisible in plain sight. It was odd for someone with long white hair to be unnoticeable, but it happened if you weren't looking for her exactly. She shoved her hands in her pockets and shrugged, sighing for the part of a concerned patron. "That's alright then, I hope she gets better soon. It's been some time since she started, so it worried me she was late this time." she bluffed. Though she'd been here, a 'medicine' or whatever it was was new information to Serenity. Something she could use if someone wanted the girl-or the Undertaker-disposed of. Hey, she was a paid killer, even if it was someone she knew-well, was acquainted with-was that target. There were no friends in this business.

Turning her attention to the child coffin, the girl thought about it. With a slight modification, it would be a good case to carry around, her utensils for longer missions easier to hide in there than plain sight. Some of them were a bit awkward to carry, as well. "Yes, actually. My younger sister died a few nights ago, sudden fit. Poor thing." she answered, playing the concern and slight distraught of an older sister. It wasn't every day she got to act the part. Not that she had much practice in the first place. "How much? Money isn't an issue." she asked, before adding, "How did you get that scar by the way?"

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙

❖Noel Vansfield❖

♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Noel smiled while they walked together as she wanted to take the long way so they can get there when they get there. They wernt in any hurry or anything. She then held his arm her face a bit pink."Today has been nice yet a bit cold with all of this snow."Noel said.
╚══════════════╝

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been really sick!

Devoted Streaker

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
One Hell Of A Master
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been really sick!

(( I've been getting busy, but feel better! ))

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙

§Christopher Nolin§

₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Christopher looked over at Noel."You're cold? You poor thing....." Christopher suddenly gave his jacket over to Noel and put it over her shoulders."Is that any better?" Christopher asked, continuing to walk with her to the restaurant. "Noel......may I ask you something?" Christopher asked her.

(OOC: I'm feeling all better and am ready to post again!)

╚══════════════╝

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙

❖Noel Vansfield❖

♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙♥✙

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Noel felt Christopher put his jacket on her shoulders as she wrapped herself in it her then looking at him."Thank you Christopher its alot better."She said wondering if he would get cold without his jacket.
Noel tilted her head when he asked to ask her a question."Yes. What is it Christopher? Is everything alright?"Noel asked him hoping nothing was wrong. Maybe he was getting cold as well."Just tell me when you want your jacket back if your cold."She said.

╚══════════════╝

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙

§Christopher Nolin§

₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙₪✙

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Christopher looked over at Noel, he needed to ask her this before things got any more serious. "Are you happy you're engaged to me?" Christopher asked her, and then smiled and noticed they arrived at the restaurant. Christopher held open the door for her."There you go." Christopher said.
╚══════════════╝

Devoted Streaker

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
Undertaker

Undertaker ignored her concerns for his maid. Why should this woman be concerned for her? He wasn't going to let much talk of Autumn happen, because he didn't want to risk her being taken away. He thought it interesting that her younger sister died. How? He would wish to dive into the mind of his customer, but not dare tickle his fancy for it. "That small one is only 300 gold." he told her, then her next question seemed a bit much.

"You're quite rude aren't you? Questioning someone's past life and all. I don't wish to answer you on that." Undertaker told her, though not trying to come across as rude or disrespectful. He was here to conduct business with this young lady unless she had some things she wanted to know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff