Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Aggressor

[[OCC: We need a few BLU members to join. If anyone's willing to double-up, it would be greatly appreciated~]]

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Dell Conagher: BLU Engineer

Shotgun Shells: 3-32
Pistol Rounds: 12-200
Gunslinger Hand Condition: Excellent

Max Health: 150/150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dell was a bit surprised the Heavy was being a bit of a b*****d, but he got it, he was testing his emotional state. "Well Spies are a bit of a nuisance, got this art of speakin' that you have to watch out for, there devils." "To this day I still can't figure out how there so good at it." Dell told the man as he cracked his wrist. " I ain't gonna buffalo ya Heavy, I may come off as the ignorant type ,but I understand you don't want guys on your team over there head, only to be shot by the nearest enemy as soon as he walks outta respawn, I get that." Dell looked at the clock; 7:15, 30 minutes until war time.

Dell stood up again. "Well we got bout' a half an hour, want me to run down some plans?" Engie asked the man as he pulled out a map of the area. "I always show the recruits the map of the area so we can pinpoint chokepoints and hallways for things like Sentry placement, always try to stay on top of it.
"

Dedicated Aggressor

[Cole Trenton]
The American Heavy

╔═╔═╗╔═
╔═╝╚═╗
╚═╗╔═╝
╔═╚═╝╔═
_ _: 300

User Image

Medic, you're on me, got it?

Cole frowned. "It's funny you should mention Buffalo, Engie..." He stated, whistling. "Name's Cole. Cole Trenton, I actually was living in Buffalo b'fore coming here." He stated, smiling wryly. "Much more than that is NTK." He stated, holding his Brass Beast tightly, spinning it up. "As for tactic, put a sentry on that table by the intel, okay? use a dispenser to block you in, and as for teleporters, an entrance in our intel, and an exit in their sewer..." He stated dryly. "Because without an assault class, I'm gonna have to grab their intel. Let's just hope a Scout 'r something shows up, because I hate going for the intel, especially with the heavy recoil on this thing slowin' me down." He stated, firing a few shots out of his Brass Beast into the target on the wall of the respawn.

You too, Pyro. Spies like Heavies.

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

With a little apprehension after hearing the gunfire from inside, Penelope finally entered the BLU team base. Her Winger was in a holster at her hip and her Scattergun in her bag, which she hefted onto her shoulder more comfortably. Baseball bat in one hand, resting against her shoulder, she took a deep breath and then stepped into the respawn room, hoping her teammates would at least look like someone she could get along with. She let out a small sigh--the only girl in the room--but then shook her head a little and grinned. No problem, she thought confidently. We're still gonna kick RED team right where the sun don't shine. I just gotta show them I ain't gonna be no delicate little ballerina.

"Uh, hey!" she said, waving at the heavy and the engineer in greeting. She saw the heavy holding a Brass Beast and glanced at the target on the wall, punctured with bullets. Well, at least she knew what the gunfire from earlier was. "Uh, nice ta meet'cha, guys. Name's Penelope Kress, BLU scout at'cha service. Just call me Pen." She smiled, hoping to get on good terms with them as soon as she could. It was always useful to have friends on the battlefield--after all, you needed someone there to watch your back. She shuffled a little awkwardly and sat down on a bench, unholstering her Winger and shining it a little with her shirt.

She looked at the map that the engineer had out. "Oh, we talkin' strategy?" she asked.

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Dedicated Aggressor

Ace Conagher
Soldier

Stats:
[ ](200) Each bar represents 10 health [Add 10 if fully overhealed by a medic]
Rockets: 3/20
Mood: Ready for combat.[BE SURE TO UPDATE]

User Image

You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you...

Ace nodded. "Much obliged, Pardner. Anyways, Ah do have a plan in mind fer mahself an' the Pyro, but as far's a Sniper goes, Ah'm completely lost." He stated sincerely. "Ah'm gonna hang back bah the Intelligence, using mah rockets defensively at anyone who enters who isn't carryin' the other team's briefcase, and the Pyro's gonna go in for an Intel rush." He continued, smiling. "Seem good ta you, Pyro?"

...but being a Soldier's not just about rocket spamming...

"Speech"
'Thought'
«Read/Written word»

Tiny Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-
✚ HEALTH [ -▋▋▋▋▋]

➳ AMMO--
[25/25]

╔════════════╗

"Oh my God, you've been shot..."

The Australian nodded, then grinned and tipped her hat to the two gentlemen. "Boys. Ill see you on the battle field." But you probably wont see me. She chuckled lightly to herself. Tucking her bangs behind her ear, she quickly jogged up the steps. Steele unlatched the door that lead to the roof in-front of the re-spawn, and climbed out. Her fingers itched with anticipation, ready to blow some heads off. Crouching down, keeping one hand on the roof for support, she closed the hatch then climb over to the other side of the roof. She got down flat on her stomach, and rested the barrel of the rifle on the ridge of the roof. "All set. Now we wait."

"... Did you get a look at the beautiful rouge who did it?"

╚════════════╝

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Jack Matthews - RED Pyro .::~::.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.200User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6/32User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oove! Oove up! Oove up! Gho gho gho! Uh-huh," Jack's muffled voice rang out as if singing his reply, Neon Annihilator now in hand. Sparks still flew from the bottom of the sign he had yanked out of the wall back in Kong King, the battery life on the thing was amazing. Although he couldn't help but feel slightly worried about the Soldier's plans. He couldn't Rocket Jump up to surprise BLU, nor did he have a Detonator to hop himself anywhere. So that meant walking right up to though the front doors, in a matter of speech. Regardless, he would make it work, he was quite keen on sneaking though the waterways, no one would expect a Pyro to strike via water. He glanced down to the neon sign, grinning under his mask, already knowing the results of electricity and someone in the water.

Jack watched as the Sniper already took to the roof, tapping the metallic side of his hat, as if mimicking head shots. He then have the Neon Annihilator a few good overhead swings, before playing a short bit of air guitar with the weapon, and finally placing it over his shoulder. His head glancing upward to the intercom, ever awaiting the Administrator's command to get going. Working with such a small team did have him thinking, though he could only hope BLU was just as short-handed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Dell Conagher: BLU Engineer

Shotgun Shells: 3-32
Pistol Rounds: 12-200
Gunslinger Hand Condition: Excellent

"Well nice ta meet you Cole, course you already know my name." Dell said as he pointed to his Gunslinger arm. "As for sentry placement, ah'm afraid I can't do that, you probably already know this hand doesn't produce the normal kinda of sentries, instead it makes combat mini sentries which I can place at an instant." "Causes me to be a bit more aggressive than usual, usually people don't see an Engie running down the intel hallway trying to cap the intel, which has happened let me tell you." "I'm not braggin', believe me I know my limitations, but its not to be able to get in the fight instead of standin' back, ya know?"

Dell's conversation with Cole was cut short as what appeared to be a female BLU Scout entered the respawn room. Female huh, don't get too much of those anymore, ah well. "Well howdy there, you must be the new Scout recruit, my names Dell Conagher, and the guy who just blew out my eardrums with his giant gun is Cole Trenton, nice ta meet ya." Dell said as he standed up and cracked his back once. "And ta' answer your question, yes we were going over strategies, and its a good thing you're here, were gonna need ya to be cappin' that intel, your the fastest one here." "And believe me, jus' because your a girl don't mean I'm gonna be treating you any different than usual, your as big of a part of the team as anyone else is here."

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

Penelope grinned and tapped two fingers to her brow in a sort of mock salute, giving Dell a nod in affirmation. "Can do," she said cheerfully, putting away her Winger and tapping her foot with her baseball bat. "And, uh, thanks. For, y'know, the whole not treatin' me like a girl thing. Somethin' I was a 'lil worried about, to be honest." She didn't elaborate, just shrugged a little and fidgeted with her bat. She was starting to feel a bit of an adrenaline kick and felt ready to run into battle and snatch up RED's intel, quick as a wink. She crossed her left leg over her right, tapping her foot a little impatiently.

"Any quick, sneaky routes I can try ta zip through? An' d'ya know who all I should be expectin' to possibly run inta?" she asked Dell, tilting her head to the side. She wasn't a huge fan of it, but she felt that strategy on the run might end up coming into play--especially depending on who she could expect to face when she snuck into RED's base. Some enemies could be zipped by with ease, but others... Well, you couldn't get away from them that easily. Location was another big factor, too--it wasn't easy to speed by someone while running through the more narrow spaces in the sewers. As long as she had a vague idea of who to expect and, in turn, avoid, she wouldn't have to worry too much about strategizing on the fly. She felt that she could work it out a bit easier knowing beforehand.

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Dedicated Aggressor

[Cole Trenton]
The American Heavy

╔═╔═╗╔═
╔═╝╚═╗
╚═╗╔═╝
╔═╚═╝╔═
_ _: 300

User Image

Medic, you're on me, got it?

Cole smiled. "Heh, thank god you came in when you did. Connahuey and I were basically gonna be lost without an assault class." He stated, extending his hand out to the smaller girl. "Name's Cole. Cole Trenton. You can rely on me 'n Connamahagenson to keep that intel safe." He said, smiling. "And as far as strategy goes, all I gotta do is fill 'em fulla holes." He stated, laughing lightly. "Anyways, the mission's about to begin, it seems. We should get in the room 'a doom, then." He said, picking up his Brass Beast and putting it into the interdimensional pocket all weapons seemed to go to when you switched away from them, pulling out his Family Business and holding it over his shoulder as he walked into the room you spawned in, waiting for the mission to begin.

You too, Pyro. Spies like Heavies.

Dedicated Aggressor

ATTENTION!

MISSON BEGINS IN 90 SECONDS!

ALL TEAMS REPORT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SPAWN ROOMS!

Dedicated Aggressor

Ace Conagher
Soldier

Stats:
[ ](200) Each bar represents 10 health [Add 10 if fully overhealed by a medic]
Rockets: 3/20
Mood: Ready for combat.[BE SURE TO UPDATE]

User Image

You probably wouldn't believe it if I told you...

Ace heard the voice of the scary lady who'd spoken to him via a television strapped to a man's chest before he'd been officially inducted into Redmond's army. He stood up, heaving his Black Box over his shoulder. He cracked his neck and moved into what looked like a converted shower-room with a set of glass doors. He sighed and waited patiently for the "mission" to begin.

...but being a Soldier's not just about rocket spamming...

"Speech"
'Thought'
«Read/Written word»

Omnipresent Prophet

health - 125 / 125
scattergun - 6 / 32
winger - 5 / 36

"Nice meetin' ya," Penelope said, shaking Cole's hand. She laughed. "Good. Gotta keep them REDs outta here!" She paused, listening to the announcement that suddenly blared out to them. She stood, feeling the adrenaline making her stomach turn. She bounced lightly from one foot to the other, prepping herself to run. She couldn't decide right away what she would run into battle holding and debated between her Winger or her bat. On the run, though, she supposed, maybe it would be easier to carry something more lightweight, and something that wouldn't be too hard to use while dashing past people. Her bat disappeared into that strange void that all unequipped weapons disappeared to and she got out her Winger, making sure it was loaded and ready to go.

She followed Cole to the spawn room and jogged in place, readying her muscles. "Damn, it's a pity we don't got a Medic," she said. She looked over at Cole and shook her head. "Coulda been damn near unstoppable, man. But we still got this!" She nodded confidently, still jogging in place, raring to go. For some reason, the 90 second wait felt simultaneously like the longest and shortest wait of her life.

the BLU scout
penelope kress

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Jack Matthews - RED Pyro .::~::.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.200User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6/32User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack swirled the Neon Annihilator above his head, never thought he'd be so excited to hear the Administrator's voice. Ninety seconds though, he could barely contain himself. Swapping out to his Rainblower as he proceed behind the Soldier. Almost unable to contain himself, he turned back towards the door, perhaps a bit to eagerly to set someone on fire. He pulled out a small bubble wand from who knows where, blowing bubbles into the air. A holographic image of Balloonicorn appeared above his head, leaning ever so slowly forward with his arms spread apart as the rainbow became engulfed in flames. Of course, those without the insight of Pyroland would only see Jack breathing fire before releasing his inferno. Armageddon, as the Pyro's called it, was one of numerous pyrokinetic abilities they held. "Mmmh, mmh," Jack spoke gleefully, continuing the ninety second countdown i n his head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff