Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

"I only found three I needed, but they can counter-act many of the chemicals of your list and..." his report was interrupted by a loud crash. "What the hell?" He asked. He flew up to the top of the sign where he was a little higher and looked around. What he saw appalled and terrified him. A girl as big a Bane just knocked him out. "Selena. Continue looking for the chemicals. There's something that demands my attention." He spoke and took off. It wasn't long before he had glided to where he needed to be. He narrowly dodged the rampaging girl. "WHOA!" He shouted. He hadn't got a good look at her yet, but something was definitely familiar about her.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky then began to throw random objects at Terry then went down on one knee in pain and breathed hard. The titan was making her muscles grow it was proving to be a painful experience , she was also fighting for control over the titan but it was nearly impossible.

(( Pretty much brain dead ))

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

Terry began dodging back and forth immediately went to the girl down on her knee. "Hey...fight it. Keep fighting you're doing good." He spoke. He kept his distance, but still wanted to touch the girl. It was then that it hit him...this same feeling. "Oh my god Nicky!" He spoke and attempted to get close to her.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selena scoffed as the new batman went off to flirt with the red headed girl from before. It was alright with her. She preferred working on her own anyway. Bats tended to get in the way with their rules and modes of operation. Without a word she turned her back on him, ran across the rooftop, and jumped off. She landed gracefully on the nearest building and started running across it's roof. Her next stop was one of two face's old hidouts. There were a few chemicals on the list that the king of duality tended to keep around.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky glared at Terry and growled at him as he went near her as if telling him not to go any more closer to her, she was able to keep her titan at bay for moments at a time but she needed more of the dark knights cure he made for her. She breathed hard as if her chest started hurting her but when the pain went back into her muscles she roared loudly then picked up a burning car and threw it at Terry.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

Terry winced hard and took off his mask. "I'll be fine Nicky. How are you?" He asked. He was very worried about her after the transformation. He knew his leg was busted up really badly. He sure as hell couldn't move it. "I'm calling in the Bat wing...you go with him Nicky." Bruce spoke.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

Nicky fell to the ground stunned as batman struck her with her cape, that and she was even more pain as her muscles seized in agony. In her mind she was thankful batman stopped her before she was able to kill Terry and she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she did, her breaths where shallow as she was able to concentrate for a brief moment and speak “Me..dicin..e” spoke Nicky weakly then swallowed hard and began coughing violently.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

Batman managed to just barely get Terry away from the car as it exploded. He laid Terry down, who couldn't move with one of his legs busted up. Before Nicky could recover, Batman brought two syringes. It was the rest of the pseudo cure until Alfred confirmed that he had more made. He stuck the needles into the arm of Nicky and immediately injected the medicine in her.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

Nicky soon returned to normal her body shrunk back down to normal size, she looked around slightly confused at what just happened loosing some of her memory, she noticed Terry was hurt badly her eyes widened in worry and scared for what might happen to him seeing how badly injured her was. “Terry!” yelled Nicky as she struggled to stand up on her own. The weather soon changed, it was now raining but not heavy, just light droplets of water touched Nicky's skin, her hair was now lightly damp.

She then managed to stand up and run towards where Terry was laying on the ground then saw that his leg was badly damaged, she looked at the dark knight “He needs to go to a hospital.” said Nicky who took off what was left of her cape and used it as a pillow for his head trying to make him comfortable as possible.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

Terry winced hard and took off his mask. "I'll be fine Nicky. How are you?" He asked. He was very worried about her after the transformation. He knew his leg was busted up really badly. He sure as hell couldn't move it. "I'm calling in the Bat wing...you go with him Nicky." Bruce spoke.

(Ugh sorry for this. I accidently edited the previous post by accident.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff