User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

"Hold it Selena. You don't half the dangers of going in there. I know your the world's greatest thief, but even you need help sometimes. If you want to have any hope of getting Holly out alive, you're going to need back up. I may not look it, but I'm more than capable of handling myself." He spoke. He didn't have any knowledge of how to talk to Selena, the only thing he knew attracted her was anything that was of high value she could fence or keep.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image
"Hold it Selena. You don't half the dangers of going in there. I know your the world's greatest thief, but even you need help sometimes. If you want to have any hope of getting Holly out alive, you're going to need back up. I may not look it, but I'm more than capable of handling myself." He spoke. Selina's eyes narrow. She jumped at the boy, and with one quick move took his legs out from under him, causing him to land on his back. She then stood, and placed her foot over his throat so her heel was on one side of his neck, and the ball of her boots on the other. Her fists were clenched and so were her teeth.

"How the hell do you know about Holly?" She asked through gritted teeth. "Have you been spying on me?!" She didn't have time for this. She needed to save Holly, and if word got back to Joker that she was working with a bat, Holly was a good as dead. She needed to get rid of this wanna be fast.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Terry landed with a hard smack. "Bruce..." He muttered with what little breath he had. "He's...worried..." He spoke. "Look I just want to help...and believe me...with Joker, you need it." He spoke. At this point he getting ready to fire a smoke pellet and give a smoke screen to get her off of him, but if he was going to gain her trust, he'd be better off telling the truth before fighting and proving he was more than capable of fighting.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Terry landed with a hard smack. "Bruce..." He muttered with what little breath he had. "He's...worried..." He spoke. "Look I just want to help...and believe me...with Joker, you need it." Selina's face grew more determined. "Hah, Bruce doesn't give a damn about me. He's too busy banging Amazons and wannabes. Try again Junior." She was about to lift her foot so she could give him a sweeping kick to the side of the head, and cause him to black out when she stopped. She looked down at his face.

Even through the mask, and mechanics she could tell he wasn't lying. She was well versed in laying from bats, and this kid wasn't lying. She started shaking ever so slightly. Her eyes squinted, and then suddenly she removed her boot from his throat and turned her back on him. She had to have a few moments to compose herself, she couldn't show weakness to the kid right now. She had to remain the dominate.

"If Joker catches me getting help from you, he'll shoot Holly." Selina said, her back still to the new Batman. "I can't let that happen." She wanted his help, she did, but she didn't see how she could get it and keep Holly alive.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

"Selena, you forget who taught me. I know you need help and feel you want it. I won't help without your consent. I know how much you cherish Holly. I think to skilled fighters are better than one." He spoke. "Joker is tricky, we both the wit to out think him. He's a tough fighter too, but with the two of us, he's no match. He hasn't got Quinn and from what I have seen, the assassin isn't a problem either." He spoke. "You know I'm right..." He said cooly.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Selena, you forget who taught me. I know you need help and feel you want it. I won't help without your consent. I know how much you cherish Holly. I think to skilled fighters are better than one." He spoke. "Joker is tricky, we both the wit to out think him. He's a tough fighter too, but with the two of us, he's no match. He hasn't got Quinn and from what I have seen, the assassin isn't a problem either." He spoke. "You know I'm right..." He said cooly.

She turned back to him, taking everything within her to not show weakness. she walked up to him so they were mere inches away from each other. She spoke so quietly that only he could hear her. "And when someone tattles on me? When someone tells Joker I'm working with a bat. What then? He has eyes all over the city. I promised I'd be a good kitty. How do we keep him from finding out you're helping me." She pulled the list of chemicals she was supposed to steal out of her bag, and handed it to him. "And would you really help me, when you see what I'm gathering for him." She handed him the list. She didn't know how advanced in chemicals he was, but Bruce would be able to read the list and know exactly what it was all meant for, and he'd know it was dangerous.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

"Joker may have eyes all around the city, but even the best of eyes can be blinded or never see into darkness." He spoke. He looked at the chemicals on the paper. He wasn't stupid, he knew how dangerous these were, but Bruce had taught him the chemicals that cancelled the out too making them harmless. "Selena, I don't have to help you directly...rather, under the table if you will...I can get chemicals to negate the effects of this chemical compound." He spoke. "We can fight here and make it look convincing, I lose, you get away and I can go off as if I'm searching for you to stop you in reality, I gather chemicals to keep Joker from harming Gotham and Holly is safe...do we have a deal?" He asked. "Bruce would kill me if anything happens to you...He cares about you that much."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image She felt a twinge in her heart. when he said, "Bruce would kill me if anything happens to you...He cares about you that much." Her mind was taken back to the night in the hospital after Elliot had ripped her heart right out of her rib cage. Bruce had come to her in the hospital, not as the bat, but as Bruce Wayne. He had told her he had always loved her and always would. In that one moment, she and Bruce had been able to set aside their alter egos and just be together. That moment had only lasted through that night, but it had been with her since then.

She leaned into him so her lips were inches away from the spot where his ear would be under the mask. "OK, I'll let you help me, but don't tell anyone alright. I have a reputation to protect." She took her list back, and backed up. She gave him another look before walking over to the roof access of the building, and throwing open the door. She took a quick breath before jumping through the access door, and into the old chemical building.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Marie Celeste

╯★██████████████████████❤↻┉

You're afraid of batman? You should be more afraid of me.

Crimson ✶ Ruby

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Nicky was the first one to rise up out of the bed, she looked around and realized she was in Bruce's bedroom, she looked at him as he slept, Zsasz needed to be dealt with and she wanted to deal with him in her own way, she looked at the clock it was 7:59pm they had over slept, in truth Nicky hadn't had a good rest like that in a long while. She then noticed a table with food on it and walked over to the table and removed the lid it pizza , one of her favorite foods, Nicky raised an eye.

“I hope everything is to your liking Ms Ruby. I hope you don't mind I looked through your file through the GCPD systems, seems they know everything about you.” said Alfred as he poured her some soda then sat down but then saw the look in her eyes, the same look when batman is about to leave and do something crazy.

“Yes thank you, while I do appreciate all the hospitality..” Before Nicky could finish Alfred spoke up “You appreciate our hospitality while you want to go after Victor Zsasz, rendering you injured once again for batman to save the day then end up back here, am I correct?” asked Alfred, Nicky looked at him rather surprised and speechless 'How the hell did he know that?' thought Nicky who was taken back by this.

“And now you're wondering how I am able to read thoughts? I'm not a mind reader Ms ruby, but its all in your body language and how you react to the environment around you, You're going to end up like the dark knight carrying zsasz's body out of a building while police officers surround you.” said Alfred as he took a drink of his own soda he poured for him self.

“I know what happend I was there when he walked out with Joker, he didn't look at anyone, his eyes had a dead dull look to them, almost glazed over, he just put Joker on top of the squad car then left and I never saw him again that day.” said Nicky who frowned slightly while Alfred looking at her deciding to tell her the truth of what Bruce told him.

“I think you deserve to know Ms. Ruby” said Alfred as he got up from the seat and walked into Bruce's office then opened the Bat Cave watching as Nicky followed him closely he walked over to the main computer and typed in a few commands, soon a video came on the screen.

A few minutes into the video had gone by, she lowered her head slightly, tears threatening to form as the part came up where Joker killed Talia when Talia tried to save Bruce's life, she looked at the floor fighting the tears that threatened her every being. Rarely she cried in front of strangers but this was different. Then she continued to watch everything else that happened then went to the computer and shut it off then looked at Alfred. “What does this have to do with me?” asked Nicky feeling angry, was it from the titan?

“You are following the same path he went down on, you go after Victor Zsasz you'll end up like him, I do apologize for sounding rather harsh, but I would really not see you go down his path” said Alfred as he got her medicine ready then stuck it in her arm gently.

“However, if you are insistent of going after Victor, may I suggest taking a few supplies with you? It may help in the long run if you get stuck out in the city and no one is there to help you.” said Alfred as he smiled at her then walked over to a table then pushed a button, all kinds of gadgets and gizmos popped out.

Nicky looked at the gadgets on the table then picked one up gadget “That is a heat signature conceal device, it conceals ones heat signature so they're unable to be found by enemy forces a good choice if I do say so madam?” said Alfred as he smiled at her as he watched her put it into her inventory, Nicky looked at the others then picked up some of batman's smoke pellets that would prove useful if she faced numerous enemies and needed to get away. She then picked up another gadget.

“That chip connects wireless to the bat computer, master wayne made it specifically for you so you can use detective mode the he can.”said Alfred who then finished giving her most of her devices that were made for her, he then sealed up the table once more, then went to another area and pushed a button revealing her costume was locked up tight, but with a press of a few buttons and fiddling around with the lock he was able to open it to give her the costume.

“He wanted to prevent you from going back to Arkham city but he and I both know it won't be possible to keep you away that long Ms. Ruby” said Alfred he was taken back slightly when Nicky hugged him, he hugged her back gently then heard her whisper thank you in his ear, he merely smiled. “You're welcome ms.ruby, now take care of yourself.” said Alfred as he gave her the share of her medicine. She waited to see if Bruce was going to say good bye to her but when he didn't she packed her things after she got dressed and placed the items in the back of the new car that bruce gave her. Terry needed her, she was gone too long.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄L e t s d a n c e i n t h e s h a d o w s

Friendly Shapeshifter

$$$$$Bruce Wayne$$$$$$

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wonders of the world have gone,
So let's give up, let's move on.
When I strike, I strike to burn
And the flame returns

Bruce had known Ruby had gotten up from the lack of warmth beside him. AS he slept he vaguely heard Alfred's voice. Once the headed to the batcave, he pulled up a monitor and watched the two converse and exchange information. He smirked to himself. This was all going according to plan. Now he knew where Ruby was heading, he would tail her to keep her from making the same mistake he made. He knew Selena could take care of herself and the other Batman, he knew he could trust. There was no way he would give the mantel to just anyone.

This lonely life has broke' my brain,
It stole my home and took my name,
I will not speak a word today,
Locked my soul away

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina strolled through the vacant chemical foctory. The dust was thick over everything. It was dark, but Selina was used to working at night. She turned a dial on her goggles giving her night vision. There was no one there, and since the building had been closed for years she didn't have to worry about any kind of security. She only found seven chemicals on the list here. She still needed more, and had no idea where she would find the others, but she needed to figure it out, otherwise Holly was dead. Well maybe the new Batman could help. She climbed out a window and then back up to the roof of the chemical building. Once ontop, she looked for the new Batman.

((OOC: sorry it sucks guys, kinda inspirationless today))

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Terry had gotten three chemicals hew knew would just about counter act everything on the list, but he knew there were at least two components he needed in order to complete the formula. The trick would be getting into Wayne Tech to get them unobserved. He needed a master theif's help. Fortunately he knew were to meet one. He flew towards the Ace chemical plant and speak of the she-devil she was there. He landed softly. "You really are a master at your trade aren't you?" He asked. His mind wandered to Nicky, he hadn't heard from her in a while and it was unsettling.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina didn't wait long before she heard the sound of someone landing on the roof beside her. She turned to see the new Batman behind her. "You really are a master at your trade aren't you?" He asked. She smirked, and struck a pose. "More then just my trade handsome." She said in a seductive tone. She pulled out of her possed and walked over to the new Batman's side. "These are the chemicals I have so far." She said, handing him the satchel.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Marie Celeste

╯★██████████████████████❤↻┉

You're afraid of batman? You should be more afraid of me.

Crimson ✶ Ruby

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

As Nicky left the bat cave in her new vehicle Alfred looked at the camera she failed to notice “I gave her the bugged device sir, she might be able to use the bat computer but little does she realize its tracking capabilities” said Alfred while looking at the camera.

“If Ms.Ruby does find out you've been spying on her, there will be hell to pay sir.” said Alfred as he walked off to go finish the daily chores.

Meanwhile

As Nicky was driving through the streets of gotham city on her way back to arkham, she slammed on her breaks hard barely able to stop herself from crashing into the pile up that was blocking her path, as her blue eyes looked at the pile of vehicles burning on top of each other, she got out of the car and began scanning the cars to see if there was anyone inside, luckily there wasn't anyone inside of them, but then she heard foot steps behind her, Nicky turned and saw Bane making his approach to her.

“Hmm look at this? Fancy new equipment and a new car? Batman never spoiled you like this before little one.” said Bane as he crossed his arms at her, they had crossed paths before but Bane lost sight of her after she gave him the slip.

Nicky said nothing to Bane, there was nothing to say to him as she knew not to converse with Bane, she kept close to the car in case she needed a fast get away.

“I heard through the grape vine that Zsasz is looking for you and wants to kill you, but he said not now because its too early, he doesn't want to ruin the Titan flowing through your veins, I on the other hand do not find pleasure in killing someone, I kill because they need to be killed. Tell me something What are you hiding hm? I did notice that new batman roaming around Arkham helping catwoman out, is he what you're hiding? Or is it something else? Am I getting closer I wonder?” said Bane while keeping his arms crossed, she glared at him this time then closed the car door, 'What is he after?' thought Nicky to herself.

Before Nicky could blink Bane had his hand wrapped around her throat and lifted her high in the air, Nicky dangled in the air like a rag doll, she gasped for breath but couldn't find it. Just as he was squeezing her throat, but the minute he squeezed her something happened to her, her muscles grew slightly in size as he kept squeezing, but he watched noticing this, then instantly dropped her when her muscles grew x10 their normal size. With that she threw a punch at him landing her fist into the side of his jaw hearing the jaw bone crack she had broken his jaw, but with the force of her punch he was sent flying backwards and knocked unconscious.

For some reason she felt angry and couldn't calm down because of the virus flowing through her veins, she wasn't given enough of the pseudo medicine to stop the transformation.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄L e t s d a n c e i n t h e s h a d o w s

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces