Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

$$$$$Bruce Wayne$$$$$$

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wonders of the world have gone,
So let's give up, let's move on.
When I strike, I strike to burn
And the flame returns

Bruce took her hands and removed them from her cheeks. he never spoke a word. He turned away and looked deep into the mirror. He knew she was right. He felt it in all of his heart. He picked up his mask. "Every time I place this mask on, it does more harm than..." He spoke, but was unable to finish. He began to put out the thoughts of what happened to Joker. he placed out all of the bad things and he realized the good out weighed the bad. A fire relit in his eyes that hadn't been there in a while. He turned to her the familiar stoic face of Batman under the mask showed again. "Come with me." He spoke and lifted a watch to his lips. "Alfred, prepare the cave, I am coming in. I have a guest and I think it's time to rise a new." He spoke. "Right away sir." Alfred';s voice called. With a more volatile Joker potentially up and about and other enemies making moves, they all made one big mistake. They had awoken a more volatile Batman, and this time...he wasn't going to go away. No matter what Clark said or did. Batman had beat him once and could damn well do it again.

This lonely life has broke' my brain,
It stole my home and took my name,
I will not speak a word today,
Locked my soul away

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky watched as Bruce put the mask back on then she smiled and put her own mask back on herself then when Bruce mentioned for her to come with him she followed but as they were leaving she hoped Terry would be okay on his own for a while as she shut her door, Ruby listened as she heard Alfred speak on the other line through his wrist communicator then she watched as a black car pulled up to where they were it was a 1976 trans am from the looks of it with a gold trim. “You have a vehicle for everything don't you?” ruby asked as she looked at him then watched as the car door automatically swung both passenger door and driver door open then quickly she got in and buckled up as her side door shut on his own once she got in.

Friendly Shapeshifter

$$$$$Bruce Wayne$$$$$$

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wonders of the world have gone,
So let's give up, let's move on.
When I strike, I strike to burn
And the flame returns

He smiled a rare smile when she commented about the car. "Almost." He spoke. "Do you like it?" He asked. He led her to the passenger seat of the car. "Alfred did a good job waxing it." He spoke mostly to himself.

This lonely life has broke' my brain,
It stole my home and took my name,
I will not speak a word today,
Locked my soul away

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

“Its beautiful” said Nicky as she watched him smile for the first time though he didn't smile for anyone else once in a rare blue moon he'd do it for her and only her. Though she wasn't sure if he had smiled for catwoman or any other women in his life time though that didn't matter to her any more, her side however was still bothering her from the old wound but once she sat in the vehicle she felt much better, she watched as batman get into the vehicle as well and drove off into gotham and towards his bat cave.

Hours later ( Minor time skip major one coming up soon as terry and joker and catwoman are done)

As they pulled up and drove into the bat cave when the metal doors opened up for batman she looked around as they drove inside and up to the main part of the cave, she spotted alfred waiting for them as they stopped the car, Nicky has never been inside the bat cave before as she looked around then saw his computer it was bigger than hers at home and much more expensive looking. Nicky opened the car door then smiled at Alfred as she got out of the car and closed the door.

“Hello Alfred I heard you talking to Bruce through his wrist communicator, I don't think we've met before” said Nicky as she politely held her hand out to him.

“Crimson Ruby, Ruby to most my real name is Nicky Celeste” said Nicky as she kept her hand out for him to shake it.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

"Then the car is yours" He spoke. "I have two more just like it. Consider it a thank you gift for bringing some sense back into my head." He spoke. When they arrived in the cave he nodded to Alfred. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ms. Celeste. Master Bruce has mentioned you a few times before to me." He spoke. Bruce walked over to a darkened case and let Nicky look around. "I have a feeling I'm going to need a tougher suit for what we're about to dive into. You need, better protection as well." He spoke and flipped a switch. "This costume was supposed to be Batgirl's next costume after her final battle, but then she was paralyzed. She never used it. It's just as tough as my normal Batsuit. It hasn't been designed yet but has your colors. I'm sure you can use it. you and her are about the same size."

He placed on a newer, sleeker, and tougher batsuit. The result was the same. He was a sight to behold and criminals would fear him as much now as before. As he adjusted his cape and cowl there was one last piece. His utility belt. After checking and making sure he had all the tools he needed, he adjusted the mask more comfortably and turned to Nicky. he had to admit, she was rather attractive. Maybe he should give a chance, but now was not the time.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

Nicky looked at the design of the outfit it wasn't really her but did she have a choice? She needed to be protected against further attacks by Zsasz and it wouldn't cause Terry to worry about her so much she was still slightly shocked that Bruce was giving her the car, she wanted to tell him that it was alright and he didn't have to but then smiled as he thanked her for helping him snap out of it, she was grateful now. Though she kept noticed Alfred looking at her old wound on her side with the bandage on it she raised an eye slightly, did he know she was hurt even through clothing?

“Victor Zsasz jumped me a few days ago and stabbed me, I was caught off guard.” said Nicky as she used her cape to keep the stitched up wound hidden and began to wonder what their next move was.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Bruce had noticed before Alfred. "Let's change those bandages hm?" He asked and went to the first aid box. "Alfred can you fetch the antiseptic?" He asked. "Right away sir." Alfred spoke. "Did you even get the wound sewed up?" He asked. It looked like it was still bleeding some to him.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

Nicky looked at her bandage it was indeed bleeding “A stitch must have popped off when I was travelling with the other batman to Joker's hideout no wonder why it was painful.” she said letting bruce take care of her and watched him take the bandage off her side, 3 stitches had already popped out though with her line of work even worst injuries would soon come.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Bruce analyzed the cust. Not only had stitches popped out, the cut had spread. There were four gashes and he wondered how the doctors missed them. Alfred had returned with the ointment and took his leave to attend to other matters. Batman closed the cave up tight with his remote. "Listen the wound is bad, I'll need you to remove your top." He spoke as he began prepping the cloth. How could he even think to take her out with him with her wounds? "The doctors missed a few slashes that need a stitch. He also began prepping a syringe, twin and needle. "I have had to do this several times before to myself so you can trust me." He spoke.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

Nicky took her top off along with her cape and dropped them to the floor of the cave leaving only her bra on but as soon as he brought the needle out she turned white as a ghost but she took his word for it even though she hated needles with a passion she trusted him and let him work on her wound and tolerated the pain that came with it, it wasn't bad overall he was gentle with her as he worked on her other cuts. As she calmed down some more she watched as he concentrated more on the work he was doing he was in full focus.

“Where did you go after the night Joker died? After you left I picked up the pieces and cleaned the city up a bit until you came back but up until now its mostly been just me” asked Nicky as she watched him work, talking helped her get distracted away from the needle in truth it terrorfied her.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Bruce lifted his mask to look at her more as he worked. "I went out of town for a while. Needed time to clear my head." He spoke. He knew she was deathly afraid of needles, but she was doing very well. "I wanna thank you for taking care of the city." He spoke. Once stitches were in place, he wrapped the bandages comfortably. She was extremely attractive. How could he not have noticed. He knew she wanted him badly, but could he open up again? There was only one way to find out. He took her in his arms passionately and began a slow kiss.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

After he had finished stitching her up and replacing the bandage on her side she failed to realize how close he was to her then felt his arms around her body moving in for a kiss, it took her by surprise but decided to let him kiss her then slowly kissed him back and wrapped her own arms around his neck then took his mask off so she was able to run her fingers through his hair as they kissed.

Friendly Shapeshifter

*~*TIMESKIP*~*

(reader's you can fill in the blanks. lol)

Friendly Shapeshifter

[qUser Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Terry managed to get Joker. The plan worked just as he had thought it out. Then however, Joker had gotten away muttering something about not having time for him and warning Catwoman, along with a terrible Joker about a dead baby before disappearing. He was unsure of whether or not Holly managed to get away from Joker or nor. He hadn't seen her taken or anything, but that still didn't mean one of Joker's cronies got to her. He could only hope wherever she was she was Safe, or Catwoman would skin him alive. So far he had gotten no sleep trying to search for Joker. He didn't know where Catwoman was or Holly either. He landed on the Axis Chemical building and frowned. "How would you find them?" He spoke as if someone was there with him.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina walked out of Joker's Arkum strong hold and looked down at the list in her hands. Most of these chemicals were dangerous on their own, combined and in the hands of a psycho like the Joker, they were bound to cause a lot of trouble. Selina felt a small twinge in her heart as she thought of how many people would be hurt by whatever she was gathering supplies for, but Selina wasn't always one to be concerned about the well being of others. If she saw a woman being kicked around by her husband, kids getting abused, or Holly in trobuel she'd step in, but otherwise she left the world to itself. After all it had done so little to help her in her time of need, why should she help them. Gotham had batboy to protect them. He'd taken on responsibility for the whole city, she had only made herself responsible for herself and Holly. Let Batman handle what Joker had planned, she had to help Holly. She pushed the remaining guilt she felt as far down as she could get it, and moved on with her task.

She folded up the list and stuffed it in her satchel. She'd start at the Old Chemical building. She probably wouldn't find everything, but she could knock out a few items on the list in the remaining rubble inside. Selina ran over to the nearest building and climb up to the roof. She ran across the rooftops of Arkum city, her mind closed to everything but her errand. It took some time but she finally made the leap onto the roof of the Axis Chemical Building. She straightened up and pulled the list out of her bag. She was so pre-occupied by her task that she didn't even see the new Batman. She pulled the list out and sighed slightly. This wasn't going to be easy, but she might as well get started. She folded up the paper, and was going to march for the roof access when she saw a familiar form standing in the roof. It was that crime fighter calling himself the new batman. This was just what she needed. She rolled her eyes and stashed the paper in her bag. "I'm sorry, but I don't have time for babysitting right now, but if try me later I'm sure I can make some time for you then." She said quickly.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff