Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina couldn't help but flinch when the Joker blew away one of his thugs without so much of a thought. The thugs blood splattered everywhere, flecking her suit and face. She shock slightly as the adreniline in her system started to rise.

"Such a beautiful reunion." He said, putting the gun back in his pants. He waved a finger and his men moved to lock the doors. "I can't let her loose yet, my little feline friend. I need to make sure you get me what I need first." He said, turning away and walking over to a small table he had there. He grabbed a piece of paper with a list of chemicals, some of them he knew would be hard to get on its own. He went over and held it out for her. "If you can get me all of these before the night is out, I'll let your precious blonde go." He said, keeping it short and simple. He didn't have time for his usual games this time around.

Selina's hand shook from the adreniline as she took the list. She could recgonize what a few of the chemivcals were used for. No doubt he was trying to make a chemical bomb. She pictured him laughing maniacally as half the city started to decay from whatever he had planned. The Joker really was a sick b*****d. Her fist clenched around the list. "I don't think so Clown." She said flatly. "The longer I leave her here, the better chance I have of finding her with a bullet in her brain when I get back. You're to exactly known for standing by your word. I am though. I've already told you I'll steal your chemicals for you. You don't need her as collateral. We both know you have eyes all over the city. They'll tell you the second I stop behaving. I'll be a good kitty and fetch what you need for whatever you're planning, but I'm throwing in conditions. Like I said, the girl goes free, and I want two vials of antidote for whatever you're concocting for me and her. take it, or shoot us both in the head now." This was dangerous thing to say to the Joker, but if she didn't they'd die anyway, so even though Selina's heart was pounding with fear, she stood firm, starring him down.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste
Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky stayed outside the building it was the only thing she could do at the moment even though she was feeling betterShe took out a mini computer she had in her utility belt then opened it up and typed in a few commands into her computer, it activated her big computer in her base back by the harbor, as she typed in more commands a map came on her screen and showed dots of everyone inside the building, the purple dot indicated where joker was in the building, the yellow was cat woman the red was terry's dot. On her map she noticed a switch box for the electrical fence outside the building and used her mini computer to shut it off

“Batman, I shut off the electrical wall outside the building then that way its much easier for you to get out with Holly and catwoman when you find them..” said Nicky through the communicator.

( Edited but this is the last time i'm editing any posts)

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Terry got the message she sent him. "Thanks, that'll help, but Crimson, I don't think he's thinking of poisoning the city...I have my reasons to believe so. If I'm correct about how he was brought back, then he will go after the last one that wronged him before his death...namely the original Batman.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste
Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky knew deep down that Joker would want revenge on the dark knight but would Joker actually try and kill the dark knight? That she didn't know, to her however Joker was like a time bomb waiting to go off and for him to lay traps for the dark knight? She needed to warn Bruce about this, he had to know that Joker wanted revenge for killing him even though she knew not of his plans or what further traps he'd lay out for the dark knight.

“Terry I need to go back to Bruce and tell him, you just get Holly and Catwoman out of that building now, Joker is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, be careful around him if he sees you he'll get even more insane because you look like batman.” said Nicky as she finished she put her computer away then got up and took out her grapple hook and aimed it in the direction she wanted to go and fired the hook and began to go in the direction of the base, Nicky knew she wasn't much help to anyone at the moment and she had to get back to bruce fast.

Meanwhile as Nicky was leaving the building, Zsasz had been watching her the entire time watching and waiting to get his revenge on the girl but he would need to wait further since she would be with the dark knight soon enough and not wanting to deal with both of them but one at a time he would need to be patient , he then went back into the shadows disappearing watching and waiting for the right time to strike.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

"Got it, be careful. Zsasz is probably still out there along with all other lunatics." Batman warned. He went into the building via the air ducts. This was getting tiresome fast. His lower back protested this as well. "That's it, if I never use another air duct while in this time, it'll be too soon." He spoke. Soon he came upon the scene with joker and Catwoman. She was going to steal chemicals for the Joker in exchange for Holly's freedom? Catwoman had to have something else up her sleeve, she would never help the Joker. Bruce told him that much.

Friendly Shapeshifter

$$$$$Bruce Wayne$$$$$$

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wonders of the world have gone,
So let's give up, let's move on.
When I strike, I strike to burn
And the flame returns

As Bruce slept, he had utmost faith in Crimson, it was this other Batman he was wary about. Gotham wasn't big enough for two Batmen let alone with other heroes and heroines joining the fray. As much as the help was appreciated, he had to get rid of them. He couldn't allow another person's blood to be on his hands. They were already stained enough.

This lonely life has broke' my brain,
It stole my home and took my name,
I will not speak a word today,
Locked my soul away

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste
Crimson Ruby

“Bruce!!” yelled Nicky as she ran into the base looking for him then went to where he was sleeping, by this point she was out of breath as she opened his bedroom door and shook him awake gently.

“I found something out about Joker that the other batman figured out, since he's back now Joker is trying to kill you that's why he went after Holly and Cat Woman!” yelled Nicky as she continued to shake him awake gently.

Friendly Shapeshifter

$$$$$Bruce Wayne$$$$$$

And the flame returns

Bruce awoke from being shaken. "Calm down!" He barked immediately grabbing Ruby's shoulders. "What about Joker killing me? How is that any different than normal?" He asked. "Just tell me about Holly, Catwoman, and Joker!" He spoke. He was normally not this stern with Ruby, but she was in hysterics right now.

Locked my soul away

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste
Crimson Ruby

“Usually Joker is not serious about killing you but this time he is and he's going to use the people you care about against you this is not the normal joker we've been dealing with, he's a ticking time bomb Bruce the other batman is still trying to save catwoman and holly from him” Said Nicky as she calmed down, normally she wasn't this shaken up but knowing how much more insane Joker was shook her to her core, she knew something was off about this joker.

"You can't go after Joker by yourself anymore I won't allow you to!" said Nicky as she simply hugged him who was extremely worried now by this point even though she felt calm.
User Image

User Image
                                                "But I am a man of my word." Joker said as he walked over to Holly. He pulled the gun out and pointed it at her head. He pressed his finger on the trigger ready to press it at any moment. "You leave and get me what I need or I blow her pretty little head off now." He said simply and straight to the point. He didn't have time for this back and forth game and he didn't want to waste his time hunting down Holly in case Catwoman didn't get the right chemicals or something was wrong. He wanted to hurry and get everything done and quickly.

"Oh and don't try any ha ha.. funny business." Joker said, waving the finger of his free hand in Adi's direction. "I have a young assassin on my side and I'll have your girlfriend dead before you can defeat her." He said. He wasn't sure how true it was, but there was still one of his henchmen left, plus more in the next room, and an assassin. He was sure they would be able to distract her long enough for Joker to just shoot the gal. Even the Bat wasn't that good. "Oh and you won't need any...antidote. I'm sure you'll be well protected from what I'm up to." A grin crawled up his lips as he thought of his plans. The mere mention of it got him all giddy and excited on the inside.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON
-------------------------------

User Image Holly's skin crawled as the clown placed his arm around her. Joker was notorious for his skill with a gun. Trick guy, hand gun, automatic, pump action, rifile, didn't matter he was fast. True Deathstorke was better, but Joker would still be able to pull the trigger and blow her brains out before she could pull herself away from his grasp. She had no choice but the stay put and keep quiet. She gave Selina a look to comfirm that she would be ok if Selina left her alone with the Joker, and that Selina could leave.

Selina bristled. She didn't like this. She never liked not getting her way. She especially didn't like the thought of leaving Holly with the homicidal clown, but it appeared she had no choice. Joker had everything planned out to the smallest detail as usual.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Selina looked into Holly's eyes and saw the girl's signal. It was ok with Holly if she left, but if she did Selina was going to do the job as quickly as possible. The sooner she was walking out with Holly the better. "Fine. I'll do your dirty work. But she better be alive when I get back or so help me Clown I will personal take Harley's favorite part of you."

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

As worried for Ruby as he was, he knew he had to put that side right now. She could handle herself. Zsasz wouldn't appear right now, he would wait for an opportune moment when they were alone and no one around to witness. With her gone, he could do what he had to do and that was analyze the situation and get Holly out of there. Catwoman could handle herself. 'Ok, she's in Joker's clutches, an assassin nearby and henchmen...non of the henchmen are armed, but joker and that girl are armed.' He knew what he had to do. He placed a smoke pellet to a slotted batarang. This would provide what he needed as a distraction. The batarang, he hoped, would strike joker's wrist effectively disarming him and the smoke pellet would go off providing a smoke screen out of the view of the assassin, with this he could at least get Holly to the rafters and ducked for cover. he threw the batarang and prayed this worked.

Friendly Shapeshifter

$$$$$Bruce Wayne$$$$$$

And the flame returns

As much as he hated to admit it, this time, batman needed help and the Justice League wasn't an option. They had more important matters to deal with than this stuff, this was his city, his fight, but society's rules. Could he really break the one rule he has never broken? To willingly take a life? Sure people have died, but it wasn't all his fault. As much as the thought sickened him, he was no Superman, but in his mind he was Superman's equal, but if that were the case would several people had died by his hands?

Locked my soul away

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste

Crimson Ruby

Nicky looked at Bruce as she began to calm down, she saw the uncertainty in his eyes then placed her hand on his cheek gently “You don't have to do this any more Bruce, we're here for you and are willing to help when you call on us” said Nicky as she took off her mask and looked at him with her blue eyes being serious about what she said to him.

“And also what happened with Joker was not your fault and its time for batman to rise again, I saw what happened between you two that night, you tried to help him but he was too far gone for you to help him, so please batman rise again..” said Nicky as she now put both hands on his cheeks looking into his eyes not allowing him to have second thoughts.

Aged Gaian

User Image
"The God Prometheus created man...Molded from Clay"

[Clayface]

Something was watching Terry in the shadows, something hidden in the darkness above the entire scene. Clayface with his new body, his new hatred. Batman had killed him in Arkham city, years ago and now here he was, so was The Joker. The clown had promised him many things and for his sake, Clayface had found himself drug down into the sewers beneath the city with electricity ripping through his form. How long had it taken to reform himself from a single molecule? Years perhaps. It would've been so easy to drop a steady tendril around Batman's neck from he laid hiding and to drag him up into the suffocating depths of his own body. Sliding silently in his flattened state along the dark ceiling, Clayface was watching them all with a hundred different eyes. The Batman would suffer first, then the clown. The rest, well, whoever got in his way would be the ones to pay for the time he had to wait.

Musing the thoughts of their slow deaths to himself, Clayface turned upward and his form passed through the grate of the vent without a sign of resistance. There were things he would wish to get out of the way first, to bring down the Bat...One needed allies. There was one that he knew would provide an interesting edge to the final confrontation. Scarecrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff