Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky blinked at him was this guy serious? If so he was a long way from home “Arkham City and the year is 2012 Are you feeling okay?I hope you didn't lose some memory from that guy hitting you with a crowbar.” asked Nicky now she was concerned.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

"Arkham City. Oh yeah I remember a little my...uh...mentor told me about. Listen, you're not going to believe this, but I am Batman, just from a different time. I was trying to rescue a girl from a villain name Blight and suddenly this huge hole opened up and I was sucked in. I have to get back. My world is in a lot of danger. But it seems here is no picnic either." He spoke.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Friendly Shapeshifter

/+_+ Harley Quinn /+_+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other

At the theater in Arkham City, a few miles from where the new Batman had arrived. She was on her knees crying and lamenting her fallen Joker. "Don't worry, Mr. J, I will find a way to bring you back..." She spoke in between sobs. She was doing fine at first coming to the theater to look for clues on whether or not Joker had been to the Lazarus pits or not at the time of his death. She had found a scrap of his coat pocket with a small letter from Joker to her. He proclaimed his feelings for her. She had known it the whole time. This is what caused her to break down.

She clutched the not to her breasts and stood up. "I will find a way to bring you back puddin. You can count on old Harl." She said and began looking around for clues of her own.

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head of your hippie haze, and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

She couldn't believe what Batman had just told her about him being from a different time line, it sounded too far fetched for her to believe it. But she decided to play along with the idea of him coming from another time line. “ First things first we need to get off the streets, too many criminals. I have a place we can lay low for a while.” said Nicky as she jumped up onto a roof top then waited for Batman to follow her.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Batman leaped up and used his thrusters to propel the rest of the way up. Yes he could have used the grapple, but it was more fun this way. He landed beside her. "Laying low isn't really my style, but if this place is as bad as you are saying, I may have to get an overlay, before I try to find a way back home. Tell me, is Bruce Wayne still in charge of Wayne Industries or has a man named Derek Powers tried to make a deal?" He asked.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

“I actually work for mr wayne but I don't know if he has made a deal with this mr powers yet” said Nicky as she began to jump from building to building, her hideout wasn't that far away from their location as it was an old warehouse that she converted into a secret base and it seemed to be the safest location in arkham city since she had yet to see any criminals stalking about.

“Don't worry about a map of this place, I got several of them including the sewer layouts” said Nicky but when she finished she heard some thugs down below the streets talking amongst themselves, she stopped for a moment and listened in on them talking about the joker.

“Quinns gone off the deep end this time” replied one of the thugs who was pacing slightly back and forth with a metal base ball bat in his hands, Nicky simply raised an eye to this it wasn't a first time that Harley Quinn has gone off the deep end but maybe there was a reason to it.

“Yeah I know what you mean, I mean mourning Joker's death is one thing but bringing him back from the dead is insane, then again its Harley she'll do anything for her Mr. J” said another thug who had a sawed off shot gun with him, Nicky had remembered the night Joker had died and the way Batman was carrying Joker in his arms the look on batman's face it was as if he mourned the Joker's death and after Harley found out it she screamed out in agony and sadness, she would never forget the way Harley blamed Batman for Joker's death, it was indeed a sad night.

Nicky watched as the thugs went inside then she jumped to another roof top and had to stop for a moment. She hoped it was just another rumor.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

"Whoa, did I just hear that right? Joker's dead?" Batman asked. "He's dead in my time, but this isn't the year he died in. In my...dimension? He died because he tried to turn the second Robin into a Joker Junior. When the original Batman intervened they had a fight where Joker stabbed Batman in the knee rendering Batman unable to move quickly enough. It was almost Batman's demise, but Joker, being the showoff he is, held Batman facing the jokerised Robin and telling Robin to kill Batman. After a mental struggle, Robin ended up killing Joker by shooting him. Is that what happened here?" Batman asked Crimson.

Friendly Shapeshifter

----[] Harley Quinn []----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other

As Harley sneaked into the morgue, it was easy to gas the guards and get to her puddin. Once there, with a little effort, she found the body bag that held Joker. They had not gotten to him to autopsy yet, instead, he had been frozen to keep his body from decomposing. As she heaved him up, she could almost feel a feint pulse. Was it possible Mr J was still alive? She had to act fast. She got out of the morgue as quickly as she could and to her goon. "Wonder City NOW!" She commanded.

After a ten minute drive, which seemed more like an eternity for her, they arrived. Ra's and Talia were no where around. She had checked Joker's pulse several times and found each time it was very very feint. Almost non existant. Perhaps he had the cure somewhat in time for it to start taking effect, but his body was too weak to continue functioning and he was near dead? no it had to be her imagination...maybe it was her own pulse she felt in her fingers. After sneaking around several of the assassins, she arrived at the Lazerus pit. "Come on you bozo, help me get Mr. J in here." She growled. After a few moments, they eased Joker, body bag and all into the pit. Harley stood watching and waiting. She had heard the age reversing effects the pit had, but could it bring Joker back?

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head of your hippie haze, and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

((OOC: Blech so sorry was gonna make a huge epic scene out of this, but I don't really have time and I have a mild case of Writer's block. Besides, i'm holding up the story. So sorry))

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky shook her head to Batman “No, in this time line Joker injected himself with Titan to try and kill off batman but his plan failed, after he injected himself Joker had gotten ill and when arkham city was created Batman figured something was up but before he could get any further he too was injected with the deadly titan virus but he wasn't turned into a monster like Joker was, the process however was slowed down. After batman found the cure there was only two at the time, Joker stabbed batman in the arm hence dropping Joker's cure leaving only one cure which Batman injected himself with leaving joker to die. Ever since he's been blaming himself for Joker's death and I haven't seen much of him around.” said Nicky after she finished the story she landed on the ground and took out her key for the building, it was her base in heart of arkham city. As she entered the base it was full of computer equipment that she had created herself to monitor the city even Joker's old hideout, if she wanted to she could monitor Gotham as well but Arkham was her main concern.

“Since Batman doesn't make his way through Arkham City any more since it reminds him of joker's death, I'd figured why not monitor the prison city since that's what it was intended for” said Nicky as she walked down a set of stairs then walked to the center of the room where a table was, it was cluttered with papers.

“Sorry didn't get a chance to clean up, show's you how organized I am” said Nicky as she smiled to Batman Beyond.

User Image

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

To those who knew him, he was just your average college professor with no real major exciting things that happen in his daily life. It wasn't exactly an easy choice to make sure that nobody knew of his true job and he wanted to keep it that way. You see, he is what most people would call a hero, a defender of the weak and he wouldn't dispute it but, many would question his methods and maybe even his sanity. For on this night, he would be patrolling gotham, beating the crap out of criminals and making sure that the police found them in a nice little bundle, with him long gone before then but, something was off that night. He stared at the walls of the prison city and even he couldn't believe that batman had killed off joker but, then there were rumors. At first he merely scoffed at them but, more and more he got curious about it all and if his hunch was right, he would need somebody who could do a bit of tracking for him.

He silently moved past the walls over the rooftops and suddenly found himself in the middle of what he considered no man's land. It was the place where hope and courage went to die before being buried and now, he was no longer in the safety of gotham but, the wild gang ran city. "Hello Poe." he whispered as a pitch black raven landed on his shoulder. "What have you been up to?" he asked, watching as Poe flew off as though to say "follow me." and so he did...at least until he fell smack dab in the middle of a group of goons. "Well things just got interesting." he whispered and went at the first goon that attempted to go after him. It took only mere moments but, all 5 goons lay on the ground, no trace of their attacker, except for a single business card.

He watched as Poe circled around one particular building and he took the cue, to see if anyone was home inside the building.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky rummaged through her papers on the table and looked for specific maps to give to Batman to look over so he could explore the city more freely, then she pushed some junk off the table and circled important locations, first one she circled was her base or hideout right on the map, then circled joker’s old hideout location so he can look for clues.

“You’d probably want to go to Joker’s hide out first and look for clues of harley’s plans to see if she’s really trying to bring back Joker, if she is then we’re all doomed, also I’ve been getting reports that riddler is back in town but not sure where he’s at, then check the Lazarus pits even though it’s been dead quiet over there I just need to make sure it stays that way” said Nicky as she gave him the map, then she walked over to another table that had all of her special equipment on it, then picked up a two way communicator.

“I’ll be on the other side of the city looking into two face, my computer indicated some activity at his old hide out that has me a bit concerned , we can communicate much more effectively this way” said Nicky as she gave him one communicator while she kept the other.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Batman took the map. "You think this is a mess you should see my room back home." He spoke. As she continued explaining he took a moment to take it in and, just like the previous Batman before him, he vanished without a sound. Once outside of her lair again, he took to the roof tops and skies to get a good look. "So...this is the time of the infamous Joker and Cape and cowl days huh?" He spoke. "Looks like the old man really did live in rough times." He spoke to himself. Joker's hideaway is the hot spot huh, time to head that way." He spoke running towards the old steel mill.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky watched as batman left the building, it wasn't long before she too was getting herself ready. She needed more answers herself but there were other priorities in the city. As she continued to get ready Nicky felt as though someone had been watching them the entire time, she looked around the room but didn't see anything, maybe it was paranoia?

User Image

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

He carefully made his way around the building, attempting to find any indication of another entrance. "Hmm, seems like the window on the fire escape is loose enough that I could pry it open." he whispered and silently slipped in, unaware that the occupants of the building were still in the lower levels. "Better scout out the lower levels, just to see if anyone's home and to see if I can confirm that the joker is indeed coming back." he whispered, letting poe rest easily upon his shoulder. It didn't take him long to check out the level he was on and he soon went downstairs but, something else took him by surprise. "Huh?" he whispered, silently looking at the young woman before him. "You really should invest into putting some security locks on this place." he said, looking at all of the stuff around him. "Also, Paranoia does not suit such a bright mind it seems." he said, feeding poe a little bit of food as a reward for finding this place. "Normally, I wouldn't enter no man's land but, I had a sneaking feeling that something else was going on." he said. "I'm known as Phantom, its a pleasure meeting you miss?" he asked, hoping that he would get told her superhero alias.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items