Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

xXXTerry McGinnisXXx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What if you did?
What if you lied?
What if I avenge?
What if eye for an eye?

As he listened, she made good sense, but it was what happened next that kept him quiet. She admitted her feelings for both Bruce and him, then the kiss. It came as such a surprise, Terry had no idea what to do at first, but then he gently wrapped his strong arms around her. It was true he had lost Dana recently, but this felt right. It wasn't like when he and Dana shared kisses. He deepened the kiss ever so slightly and pulled her closer. He would let her decide when to break the kiss. He for one, could stay like that all night. Once the kiss ended, he would have to tell his feelings as well and try to let her see that no matter what she did, even if the timeline altered, anything was better than the time frame as it was currently.

So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth I tell it like it is
If the truth will set you free
I feel sorry for your soul
Can't you hear the ringing 'cause for you the bell tolls

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image “Oracle, I need you to trace Holly for me I'm sending you the evidence now, she was last seen near cat woman's apartment here in Arkham, someone has taken her and I need to know who that someone is and where they are keeping her.” said Batman as he then turned off Detective Mode and waited for Oracle's response, the tiredness in his voice sounded quite obvious that he wasn't getting any sleep at all but he had to keep pushing himself, others depended on him to find Joker.

She could hear the fatigue in his voice, but she also knew Bruce too well to ask about it. Still she couldn't help saying something. "You know if any of the the big bads in the city hear that tiredness in your voice they'll try to take advantage of you, and I like being the only one who can say they have."

With Bruce waiting for an analysis from his cyber geek, there was nothing more but to wait. She walked over to the signal and turned it off. Then she walked back to her prevoius place on the wall and crossed her arms again. "So where have you been Batman? Haven't seen you in a long time. A girl might think you're avoiding her..."

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men
are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

“I've been busy” said Batman as he waited for oracle to give him Holly's location he could hear the worry in Cat Woman's voice, it sounded the same as ruby's voice, maybe cat woman was right he did need rest and ruby did offer him to stay at her base until he was ready to leave once more out into the city. Then he heard Oracle chime in he was a bit relieved in truth Batman was still kicking himself over what happened to Joker that night, he had talked a little bit about it to Commisoner Gordon and to Alfred but no one else it still bothered him that he let someone die by his hands.

“Hey batman, I just discovered Holly's last known location, its at the steel mill I would look there for further evidence and you need rest.” said Oracle. Batman just chuckled now three women were concerned for his well being.

“I will thank you oracle.” said Batman then he looked to Cat Woman who had been standing in the same spot for a while now.

“Holly's last known location was at the steel mill if you can find me more evidence or clues to her next location I will scan them for you and oracle will be able to find her. I will be at Crimson Ruby's she offered me to stay there and rest up, her base is by the harbour in a warehouse.” said Batman he then walked towards the ledge of the roof top of the gcpd building, he then glanced at Cat Woman.

“Thank you for being concerned about my well being Selina.” said Batman as he then jumped off the building and began to make his way to ruby's base.

( Sorry envy i needed to post as oracle to keep the rp moving. )

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste
Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky broke the kiss finally to get some air then she blushed at Terry slightly realizing what she done but knew it was in the heat of the moment “I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, maybe the stress having to do with Zsasz wanting to kill me.” said Nicky as she mumbled slightly but was surprised to hear her computer start going off, she walked to it and typed in a few key commands to bring up the cameras and that's when she saw the dark knight nearing her base, what could he possibly be doing here and out in the rain at that. Nicky then turned to Terry and smiled at him “Looks like you get to meet the dark knight and find out what he's all about in this time line.” said Nicky who sounded rather thrilled to Bruce coming to her base.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image “Holly's last known location was at the steel mill if you can find me more evidence or clues to her next location I will scan them for you and oracle will be able to find her. I will be at Crimson Ruby's she offered me to stay there and rest up, her base is by the harbour in a warehouse.” said Batman he then walked towards the ledge of the roof top of the gcpd building, he then glanced at Cat Woman.

“Thank you for being concerned about my well being Selina.” said Batman as he then jumped off the building and began to make his way to ruby's base.

Selina rolled her eyes as he jumped off the rooftop without another word. The only thing she could think of to say was a line from Shakespeare's Much Ado about Nothing "You always end with a jader's trick." She really wished Bruce would let her in. True she had spent years playing a back and forth with him, nether of them really relenting to show any weakness to the other, with the exception of her night in post op after Elliot took her heart. She hated that the emotional scarred millionaire had such a control on her, but the unfortuneate thing was that she really did love him even if she was too stubborn to admit it. Selina knew there was no holding Bruce down though. He refused to let anyone in since his parent's death, and he wasn't going to make an exception for her. "Hope to see you again Bruce." She whispered. She ran off the top of the building and started making her way to amusement park.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Friendly Shapeshifter

xXXTerry McGinnisXXx

What if you did?
What if you lied?
What if I avenge?
What if eye for an eye?

Terry was about to comment on how he enjoyed the kiss, but then she mentioned something that turned his blood cold. Bruce couldn't be allowed to see his futuristic Batsuit. He scooped it up quickly and stuffed it into a closet nearby. "He can't know about the Batsuit or my name...I am going to keep quiet, but if he asks my name, let me tell him. I have an alias that I will have to use." He spoke. He sat down near the table farthest from the closet. "By the way, Nicky, don't be sorry about what you did. There's no shame. I enjoyed it." He spoke softly.

All this energy to give
User Image

User Image
                                                "Too bad, I was going to offer some rabbit." Joker said, pushing his hands forward inside his pockets. She probably wouldn't catch the innuendo in this terminology, but he laughed anyway. When she asked about sitting, he pointed down. "There's a floor." Joker said before leaning against one of the beams, crossing his arms. He just had to keep her distracted until Catwoman came. If Catwoman took too long, he'd go do something fun. Or go finish his plans. Whichever he felt like doing. He had time.

(my posts are getting shorter D: sorry )

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON
-------------------------------

User Image "Too bad, I was going to offer some rabbit." Joker said, pushing his hands forward inside his pockets.Holly rolled his eyes. "There isn't enough money in the world clown." She said. "There's a floor." Joker said before leaning against one of the beams, crossing his arms. He just had to keep her distracted until Catwoman came. Holly sat down on the ground and glared at Adi darkly. She couldn't believe she was going to sleep with that girl.

Selina ran across the rooftops as fast as she could. When she had lived here, after being set up by Dent so she would be arrested and sent there by the then mayor Sharp, Selina had tried to avoid Amusment Row as much as possible. That was Joker's territory. There were certain people that you just didn't play with, and Joker was one of them. She didn't blame Holly. In hopes that Holly wouldn't get too set on visiting the city she had told the girl as little as possible. If she had told Holly about amusment park she probably would have avoided it.

Selina jumped off the rooftops and into the center of the park walkway. She took a deep breath. She couldn't believe she was actually here, walking straight into the heart of Joker territory, but what else could she do? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Straightening up, she took a deep breath and looked around. The mill was straight ahead. Slowly she made her way to the mill, and knocked on the door. She had to come up with a plan. She could rely on her seduction like with most men. She just didn't do it for Joker, she'd tried before. The clown was twisted, but he was always in for the best deal for him. She'd have to figure out some way of convincing him that releasing her and Holly was the best for him.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
― Plato

As the dark knight entered Ruby's base he felt like collapsing at this point due to how tired he felt, he rubbed his eyes gently under his mask then removed his hand letting his mask fall back into place, Bruce walked down the stairs then took a look around and was rather impressed at the set up, it reminded him somewhat of his bat cave back home. But in truth he felt like he was already home. He saw Nicky standing there but then saw Terry which made him raise an eye slightly.

“He's my partner and saved my life twice already I'm letting him help me around the base”
as he heard Nicky speak he still kept his eyes locked onto Terry's and knew instantly that he didn't belong here in arkham city in general.

“Sorry about barging in like this but I need a place to rest up for the night, since you offered your base ruby I thought I'd take you up on that offer.” said Bruce as he stayed by the stairs in case he was not wanted.

“You can call me Nicky and you don't need to apologize Bruce you can rest here all you want I have a spare room you can take” He watched her go into another room to grab blankets and pillows for him then he focused all of his attention on Terry, despite him hiding the bat suit the dark knight still spotted the suit then did a scan of the room and there it was.

But even when discovering the suit he decided it was best not to ask, after all he might screw something up which he didn't want to do even if he didn't know what that something was yet. But Bruce still felt the need to speak up about something else.

“Thank you for watching her for me, she does intend to get herself in trouble especially after the last fight she had with Zsasz, I saw you rescue her from the church in that new suit, I won't ask about it.” said Bruce as he crossed his arms slightly.

Friendly Shapeshifter

xXXTerry McGinnisXXx

What if you did?
What if you lied?
What if I avenge?
What if eye for an eye?

Terry went to the Batsuit almost immediately after Bruce mentioned it. He forgot how perspective Bruce was. "You're welcome. You saw that? Well I'm glad you're not asking. Later on we get very well acquainted." He spoke. "Don't mind me, just act like I'm a shadow helping you until I can get back where I came from." He said.

All this energy to give

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
― Plato

After terry said that Bruce merely smirked at him in response then thought of something he wouldn't dream of doing, asking for help. “I'm looking for a missing person, she was last seen around the steel mill in amusement park aisle, I would look for her myself but I need to rest here for the night, maybe you two can go find more evidence of her whereabouts. I have a feeling Joker might be behind it but I can't just go on hunches and feelings. I asked catwoman to do it but now I feel she might get in over her head with this” said Bruce he then watched as Ruby came back with the blankets and pillows for him, he took them from her. “Thank you.”

“What's this person were looking for ?” asked Nicky as she looked at Bruce after he took off his mask.

“Holly, a friend of catwoman's” said Bruce and watched as Nicky cringed at the name Cat Woman then couldn't help but smirk at her and knew Nicky was slightly jealous and also didn't trust Selina.

“Alright fine we'll help catwoman look for her friend.” said Nicky as she gave into him like she always did, though it was the superhero part of her telling her that she needed to help look for Holly.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

As Terry placed on the Batsuit he looked at Bruce. "Just consider me an avid fan that respects and lives to your standards. Filling in while you rest. Consider an uneasy alliance based on the common grounds we both want to clean this place up?" He asked Bruce.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
― Plato

Bruce simply smirked at that but then he watched as ruby came out in her costume ready to go on the search for evidence and for Holly. But by this time he began to feel tired once more then walked to the guest room Ruby had provided for him, it was indeed a nice change.

“I will be waiting right here when you two get back. If not I will be searching for the both of you if one of you goes missing” replied Bruce before going into the bedroom to settle down for the night.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Celeste
Crimson Ruby

I've fallen so far down that I can't pick myself off the ground, I must be loosing my mind.

Nicky watched as he went to bed then smiled and glad he was slowly starting to come around it was a nice change to see. As they left her base and made it to amusement aisle she began looking for evidence on the ground then noticed something different about one building, it was surrounded both on the sides and ontop of the building, there was a wall made out of electricity.

“Why would Joker need an electric wall? Unless he's keeping something important inside the building or its a trap once we get inside.” mumbled Nicky to herself.

Wealthy Hoarder

Srintella Tiagara
User Image

♛ ..........✂ Kanna↲ ♛

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
⇡ ⇡▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫⇡ ⇡

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Kanna gave an annoyed sigh as she walked around in the city. This was getting no where fast as the tall woman was now very annoyed. Joker couldn't be that hard to find! Suddenly, her red eyes fell onto a woman who had blond hair. Maybe this girl, dressed in a military out fit could help her? It was worth a try. She walked up to the woman as Kanna said, "Hi. I am lost. Can you help me?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

profile will come.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas