User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

"Never since I was here." He spoke. "Zsasz probably won't be found tonight now that he has already reared his ugly head. The original Batman told me quite a few stories about him." He spoke.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

By the time they reached her base in Arkham City Nicky debated whether or not to tell Terry about her incident with her pendant, was it best not to? She then decided to keep that part to herself as they entered the base Nicky sat down on a chair that was near by. She looked to Terry then smiled slightly at him “Thank you for saving me, if you hadn't been there I probably would have died from bleeding out” said Nicky as she felt her feelings for him begin rise slowly, Nicky tried to push them back down he was from the future, it simply wasn't meant to be or was it? Maybe nothing bad would happen in the future and that everything would be okay.

Thoughts and Questions seemed to race in her mind, then she took off her mask and cape and got up then placed the cape on a hanger after she got up , and gently placed it on a hook that was near a wall. Then her thoughts went back to Bruce, through the mask she could easily tell how tired and depressed he was more than usual since the night Joker died, she hoped he would contact her if he needed help instead of doing things his way all the time. Nicky looked at Terry “Is the bruce in your time line still set in his stubborn ways? Or has he changed much?” asked Nicky as she blinked curiously at him.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Terry had eased her back to the chair after she hung up her cape. He then removed his mask. "Bruce is still stuck in his ways. As a matter of fact, when Joker returned in my time, he almost made me give up the Bat suit because he didn't want what happened to the Robin's and Batgirl happen to me. Me being stubborn as well I refused at first and then he angered me enough where I threw the suit to the ground. Over a little while, he finally bent and let me take up the mantle again." He spoke. He began peeling off the remnants of his costume revealing the bare torso and his jeans. He then sat down across from her. "So Zsasz attacked you huh? That is a real problem. In some ways, I have heard he is way more crazy than Joker. i don't know about that though." He concluded.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina looked around the abandoned medical facility. No sign of Holly there either. Who was she kidding? She had trained Holly better then to leave any trace of her location. Selina sighed and shook her head. What should she do now. Selina was thief, maybe she needed to get some help. Fortunately, the talk was that the world's greatest dectective was on the island as well. She hadn't seen him in a long time and they hadn't left on the best terms, but if she wanted to find Holly she had to swollow her pride. Who knows how deep the girl was in. What would be the best way to get a hold of the bat? Well he always seemed to come when a light was shone in the sky, and people accused her of being attracted to shiny things. She didn't really remember if there was still a batsignal on the roof of the old police building. Wether it was or not, it was worth a trip to go look.

Selina turned to start down the street towards the building when something happened to catch her eye. It was pure luck she saw it She saw a fiber from Holly's scarf. Selina pciked it up gently with her claws, examined it to make sure she was right about it being Holly's and stashed it away. This was proof, Holly was on the island. Selina intensly searched the area for signs of which way Holly went, but found nothing. Well at least she knew Holly was here. Quickly she turned towards the Old police station and started running down the street. It only took a few minutes to get there, and climb up the side of the building to the roof. Once there she started searching for anything that could pass as a batsignal. "Come on Gordon." she whispered into the air. "Have a signal somewhere around here."

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~
User Image

User Image
                                                Joker chuckled lowly for a moment. The chuckles slowly built up into a hysterical laughter. He held his side as he laughed at the pure lie the blonde woman said. After a moment, he calmed down his laughing. He took in a deep breath and wiped away an imaginary tear. "That's a funny joke, toots." He said, letting out a sigh, finally calming himself down. "But that's all it is. A joke. You know it's not true. We both do." He said with a little wave of his hand. "We both know that she's going to hunt you down, trying to find you. She'll risk everything to find and save you." He chuckled and slipped his hands into his pocket.

"We don't even have to really send her a message. All we have to do is wait." He said as he walked towards her. "You hungry? It may be a while after all." He wasn't going to hurt her. He needed Catwoman after all.

(sorry for the long wait and short post. I kept losing it and got irritated)

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina eventually found the bat signal. After a few seconds of examining the light she found, to her suprise, that it was operational. Selina shrugged. "And they say black cats are bad luck." She pointed the signal up to the sky, and fliped on the switch. The light burst up through the sky and cast the shadow of the bat over the clouds. Selina walked over to the nearest wall and sat down. All she had to do now was wait for Batman, then she could find Holly and get the both of them outta here.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON
-------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's a funny joke, toots." He said, letting out a sigh, finally calming himself down. "But that's all it is. A joke. You know it's not true. We both do." He said with a little wave of his hand. "We both know that she's going to hunt you down, trying to find you. She'll risk everything to find and save you." He chuckled and slipped his hands into his pocket.

"We don't even have to really send her a message. All we have to do is wait." He said as he walked towards her. "You hungry? It may be a while after all."

Holly's eyes narrowed. "I'd rather swallow my own vomit." She said harshly. Rolling her eyes she walked back into the center of the room. "So do I get a chair or are you going to torture me by making me stand the whole time. I mean having to be in the same room with you is torture enough."

~Never was and never will be, you don't know how you betrayed me~

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

As she sat back down in the chair after being eased into it, the sound of rain from outside flowed through her ears they wouldn't be going after Zsasz in the rain that was for sure. Using her hand she brushed some hair away so it hanging down her back and out of the way so she could talk to Terry more comfortably.

Once the rain stopped outside she wanted to go after Zsasz. He had been a thorn in her side for far too long, Nicky remained seated on the chair in thought for a moment her blue eyes then looked at Terry when he had asked her a question about zsasz. “Victor Zsasz has been trying to kill me since the day I escaped from him, if Zsasz and Joker teamed up Joker would just make Zsasz look good.” said Nicky in a serious tone.

Her thoughts trailed after that if Zsasz succeeded in killing her one day she would need to make sure that her pendant remained safe, some part of her told her it held special abilities and the fight with Zsasz proved that much, she needed to tell Terry what happened during the fight.

“Listen not to make a big deal out of this, But something weird happened while I was fighting with Zsasz.” said Nicky as she let out a small breath then gently took hold of her pendant in her hand while she was still wearing it around her neck.

“This pendant I carry with me, its not just for show, it actually holds a mysterious magical power in it. My grandmother gave it to me when I was a little girl before she passed away, and while I was fighting it somehow activated itself and I was able to slow time for a short while before it deactivated.” said Nicky she then took off her pendant and gave it to Terry for him to look at it closer.

“If something bad were to happen to me you have to take the pendant with you and you can't let Joker or any bad guys take it, if they manage to activate the powers within the pendant they could change the past. I haven't fully tested the pendant's power for myself yet but I believe it holds that much power in it.” said Nicky while she looked at him more.

User Image

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men
are afraid of the light.”
― Plato

Batman was crouched on the roof top looking at the communicator that Nicky had given him, in her eyes he saw the worry that he put her through even though she had good intentions he couldn't risk her getting hurt or anyone else hurt for that matter, he crushed the communicator in his hand then dropped the broken pieces onto the streets below him. He did care for her in truth, she was always there for him when he needed it most but what he wanted more than anything was for her to be safe and sound, yes she could take care of herself and yes she could possibly help him, but in truth he needed to do this on his own.

As he looked up after watching the broken pieces from the communicator fall to the streets, he noticed the bat signal was up and running again after he had shut it down. He frowned slightly and considered disabling the signal though with his luck it was probably Cat Woman.

He stood up taking out his grapple hook then aimed it at a roof top and began making his way towards the signal and once there to the gcpd building he landed on the roof and saw Cat Woman standing by the light and walked towards her but stood at a distance as well.

“ I thought you were going to get your things then leave Arkham City, what are you still doing here?” he asked her in a rough tone of voice.

Friendly Shapeshifter

xXXTerry McGinnisXXx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What if you did?
What if you lied?
What if I avenge?
What if eye for an eye?

Terry looked towards her as she talked about what happened. He took the amulet and analyzed it. "I don't know where I could put it, but rest assured, I won't let anything happen to it. Or to you for that matter." He spoke. He knew she very well couldn't bathe or shower with those wounds. "Hey, I'm going to get a sponge bath ready for you. It isn't much but at least we can get you somewhat cleaned up." He spoke. "And I want you to think about this. I would very much like us to, well, share a room that way I'm there to help if Zsasz somehow found where this base is. We don't have to, but it would be safer I think." He suggested.

So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth I tell it like it is
If the truth will set you free
I feel sorry for your soul
Can't you hear the ringing 'cause for you the bell tolls

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina hadn't waited long before she heard a familiar voice coming from the shadows. “ I thought you were going to get your things then leave Arkham City, what are you still doing here?” he asked her in a rough tone of voice. Selina looked in the direction of the voice to see the Dark Knight standing a safe distance off. Selina got to her feet, and strutted over to Batman. "Why are you keeping your distance." She said with a mock pout. "Are you really that afarid of little old me?" She said, tracing her finger over his chest. She wrapped her free arm around his neck, and pressed her body, into his. The cold mesh protecting him in battle pressed into her skin through the leather of her suit. The mesh was cold, and devoid of any kind of warmth. It did nothing for her, phsyically, but she couldn't help being like this around Bruce. Even after years of seperation, she was still the same Kitty around him.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

♛ ..........✂ Kanna↲ ♛

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
⇡ ⇡▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫⇡ ⇡

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

As the tall, pale, red-eyed woman glared out from the darkness of the ally she glared to the world of light. "Something I will never have." She said in a soft whisper. This woman was an Albino and refused to let the sun touch her. Or as much as she could help it. This was Kanna, and she was wearing a white suite, and on her head was a pair of sunglasses. If one looked closely, they could tell that they where expensive. Her red eyes narrowed as a smirk came upon her, "So this is Arkham City? I seen better places to try and take over. However, I have in tell here that says I should try and locate the clown. Whatever the hell that means." She said in a soft sigh. This was going to be one hell of a day.

So with that, Kanna put on her sun glasses as she walked out onto the street. "Move it boys." She said to a couple of boys that were on the street. It was clear that she didn't like anyone in her way. She pushed one of the guy's out of the way as she stepped the way she wanted to go. Hoever, this being the city it was, the men were not going to back down. It didn't matter to Kanna as she growled slightly. As her hand went to the guy's skin, she began to feed off of his energy. How did she get this power? Kanna didn't know nor did she care.

Than in another swift movement, she reached for her gone, as she cocked it, and turned it to the other guy. "I said OUT OF MY WAY!" With that, she pulled the trigger. It didn't take long for the guy to hit the ground dead. However, the first guy that she was stealing his energy, she gave him a smile. "I like you. You taste wonderful! Much better than your friend did. " The guy tried to scream but before he could, his skin turned gray and weathered like some plant.

"Now, that was good! I should find someone else who taste this great!" As she said that, Kanna looked to the other man she shot. "Ew." She said in a cruel tone. Than simply dropped her pray and walked off. Would anyone bother her now? She didn't know.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

profile will come.)

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
― Plato

“You didn't answer my question Selina.” said Batman as he felt her body press into him gently and watched as she traced a finger over his chest, he couldn't allow himself to become close to anyone not after what happened to Talia, he gently pushed her away, Bruce didn't have time to show his feelings as his mind was currently focused on dealing with Joker once again.

“Why haven't you left Arkham City?” Batman asked her the same question once more, the rain continued to pour down on them both, though he was surprised to find it raining since it was always snowing in the city due to Mr.Freeze trying to keep it at an optimal temperature in order for him to survive.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image “You didn't answer my question Selina. Why haven't you left Arkham City?” He said gently pushed her away. Selina rolled her eyes. So Bruce was too busy being Batman to indulge her again huh? Figures. "Still know how to kill a mood I see." She said crossing her arms. "Fair enough, I'm pressed for time myself anyway. Yeah I converted an apartment her into one of my many stash houses. As you know I hate being here so I dropped off my latest loot and got the hell out as soon as possible. I came home to a note from Holly. She has a key to my place. She said she got a communica from some guy who said he had the blueprints on Elliot's newest safe and security, and he told her to meet him inside the city. Despite the numerous times I told her to stay away from here, she came anyway. I came to bring her home, but I can't find her."

She pulled the fiber from Holly's scarf that she found eariler, and held it up for Batman to see. "I found this outside the medical building. There no trace of her otherwise. I need to find her and get her out. You know better then anyone what kind of people call this place home."

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Theme Song

“We can easily forgive
― Plato

Batman took the piece of fabric from Cat Woman then turned on detective mode and began to scan the piece of fabric for further clues. As he scanned the fabric he found a strand of hair, it would have to do for now and he began to send the newly found evidence to Oracle.

“Oracle, I need you to trace Holly for me I'm sending you the evidence now, she was last seen near cat woman's apartment here in Arkham, someone has taken her and I need to know who that someone is and where they are keeping her.” said Batman as he then turned off Detective Mode and waited for Oracle's response, the tiredness in his voice sounded quite obvious that he wasn't getting any sleep at all but he had to keep pushing himself, others depended on him to find Joker.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

She looked at Terry after he suggested they sleep together in truth she didn't want to be alone especially while Zsasz is looking for her trying to kill her. As she thought about it more and more she watched Terry get a sponge bath ready for her 'Would it really hurt the time line for him in the future? Or would my pendant prevent that from happening? What about Bruce though? He hasn't been the same since Talia's death and showed no affection towards anyone or anything' thought Nicky, his personality had changed a great deal ever since that awful day...no she couldn't keep thinking like this about Bruce, he was the dark knight, protector of the city and its people that's the person she saw in him, if he needed her help he would've contacted her and asked for help, if she couldn't help him she'd asked others to help her save Batman. Nicky knew in the end she'd had to make a choice, the hero in her was telling her not to risk the timeline no matter what her feelings were.

“I have to speak up, during the time you've spent helping me and watching for my well being Terry, its simply not meant to be, I don't want to risk changing the timeline and if we sleep together it may damage the time line some how, even if my pendant has the ability to slow time down and manipulate it which I think is quite possible I don't want to take the chance” said Nicky but she wasn't done yet there was more she had to tell him.

“I have strong feelings for Bruce and for you as well, the day since you arrived I was miserable because my mind was always on Bruce and the moment you came into my life it helped me focus a lot better on saving the city and finding Joker. I want to do something now for you so I won't regret it later when you go back home.” said Nicky, she stood up off the chair then walked over to Terry still a little sore from her stitched wound on her side, she then placed her arms around his neck and kissed him gently on the lips.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces