Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

He had silently left behind Arkham City and went for much warmer climates and he'd have to send Crimson a few things to forward to a younger batman. On the top of the list was the name of his "friend" and the address that he would most likely be living at until he retired from Gotham U. and maybe married. To be quite honest, he never really thought about marriage or even passing on the genes into the next generation of the family, maybe it was time that he would. "Becareful Ruby." he whispered as he entered his home and went to work writing various things down, names, people he had known all his life, in some attempt to make sure that he left some mark on the world, what it would be...only time would tell but, for now, he'd focus on the present.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Dapper Genius

8,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
It is I, Edward Nigma, The Riddler!

One of Edward's men who was planted in Joker's (Well, Harley's...) gang was horrified when he saw for himself that the rumors he heard among Harley's other goons were true. Joker was alive! And crazier than ever! Wanting to stay and find out more, but knowing where his true loyalties lie, he went to Edward Nigma's "hideout" thing as soon as he could make it over. He pounded on the door. Edward answered, rather irritated. "Is all the banging really necessary?" he asked. Edward's voice changed when he noticed the terrified look on the young man's face. "What happened?" he asked of him, remembering that he was one of the plants in Harley's gang.

The man looked at Edward. "Haven't you heard?" He asked incredulously. "He's back; Joker's back. He's alive again. Miss Quinn used something... Leonidas Pit or something like that."

"Lazarus Pit," Riddler corrected him irritably. So, Joker was back, eh? The Pits would not have been kind to his mind. He was either completely sane and normal (which might be scarier) or completely out of his mind. The latter was far more likely. "Go back," he ordered, "I don't want you to be miss anything important." He quickly went over to a filing cabinet and took out a walkie-talkie from a drawer full of them. "Call me on this as soon as you have more information." The young man nodded and made his way back to Harley's (Joker's?) men.

"Can we just agree I'm cleverer than you?"

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----[] Harley Quinn []-----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pain that grips you
The fear that binds you
Releases life in me

"If you're sure. I can understand not trusting the meat they send here. Mr. J always had some brought in from a source he trusted." She spoke. "You know Mr. J, he always gets the best food." She spoke. She then felt another pang of emotional hurt, but furrowed her eyes. She had just about decided she was done with him. "I'll stay here I guess, by the way, when we can get a chance to get out, I need to get my baby's some food. You have anything here for them to eat tonight? They will eat most anything. And where will I be sleeping?" She asked. Sure Harley was asking a lot of questions, but it was good to know this stuff before she even took a sip of tequila.

Cast me not away
Say you'll be with me
For I know I cannot
Bear it all alone

Friendly Shapeshifter

||||Victor Zsasz||||

User Image

How many piggies?
How many zombies?
How many slashes"
So many gashes.

"I am not the one who needs salvation, I am earning mine, I am delivering salvation to you!" He spoke smirking and then stealthily pulled a knife from his boot and flung it towards her stomach area and ran towards her at the same time following close behind the knife. Crimson was now between a rock and a hard place. Even if she dodged the thrown knife it would leave her open to his newest creation.

Liberate your mind
Liberate your soul
If you can't on your own
I'll gladly help you...

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky couldn't see the knife being thrown at her in time then felt the dagger pierce into her gut, she winced deeply as blood trickled down the wound, then she looked down at the dagger, the real question now was should she pull it out or let it stay in there? She still needed to fight Zsasz in order to get away from him, but now she knew he was hunting her was it worth the trouble to stay in Arkham City? She pulled out the dagger then dropped it on the ground, it was now getting personal even though she was in pain and bleeding from her wound, she ran towards Zsasz then with a sweeping motion she used her pole and was trying to knock him off his feet by hitting his ankle with the pole, hopefully it worked.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

||||Victor Zsasz||||

User Image

How many piggies?
How many zombies?
How many slashes"
So many gashes.

Zsasz smirked and sliced towards the pole and the blades lodged into the pole successfully stopping it. He then drew his knife from his belt and slashed towards the wrist that held the pole. "You are finished, you may as well just give up." She spoke.

Liberate your mind
Liberate your soul
If you can't on your own
I'll gladly help you...

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

She ended up dropping her pole after the blade sliced through her wrist, but just as she was about to give up the fight, the pendant she was wearing began to glow slightly and time seemed to slow down, Nicky saw her opportunity to strike then with the quick motion of her hands she struck a couple of blows to Zsasz's stomach then she landed on her hands on the ground and gave him one swift kick in the chin, the power in Nicky's pendant died down then time returned to normal, she knew he had to have felt the blows by that point. Quickly she ran towards the edge of the building then jumped off it and used her grapple hook to escape the fight, she'd eventually have to deal with him later but now was not the time, they still had to find Joker. As she was using her Grapple Hook Nicky winced deeply the pain was too much for her to be able to jump from roof to roof also she gave her communicator to Bruce so calling Terry on it was not an option, Nicky would need to walk to the base by herself and try to not loose a lot of blood along the way. She held the side of her stomach after she landed on the ground, at least she was away from the psycho path Zsasz. Somehow Nicky had ended up near the old church where Joker used to keep his old hostages, how ironic. 'It still might have first aid supplies, I could do a temporary fix until i reach my base...' thought Nicky to herself as she began to walk towards the steps of the church thankfully there were no convicts on the streets that would try and finish the job.

As she walked in she was surprised to find the generators still was in working condition, she went into one of the rooms holding her side where it had been bleeding profusely and found a first aid kit, not much was in it however when she opened the kit just a few bandages. Her eyes then scanned the room she soon spotted a bottle of whiskey that had been left behind, Nicky walked over to the whiskey and picked it up then grabbed a metal gurney and wheeled it over to a chair where she could sit down. As she sat down she placed the Whiskey down and the first aid kit, then opened the kit and the whiskey and began to dress the wound on her wrist.

Slowly she poured the whiskey on her wrist then used the bandages and wrapped her wrist in them, Nicky lifted her shirt and wiped the blood up a bit to reveal a cut wound and examined it a bit, from what she could tell the knife zsasz stabbed her with barely reached her intestine so there was no internal bleeding which she was thankful for, but the bleeding from the wound was her main concern. She poured whiskey on the open cut wound and dressed it up the best she could, then took a swig of the whiskey to help take the pain away.

'If I stayed put maybe terry could find me, his bat suit is like a computer..' thought Nicky as she sat on the chair, even if she was able to travel on her own she wouldn't be able to fight due to her injuries, so she decided to stay put at least she was safe in the church for now.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

||||Victor Zsasz||||

User Image

How many piggies?
How many zombies?
How many slashes"
So many gashes.

Zsasz had everything in the palm of his hand, but then something happened. She began to move at sonic speeds. He doubled over and fell to his knees and then he was flat on his back. He growled in major agitation, She had gotten away again. As he sat up he punched the ground.

Liberate your mind
Liberate your soul
If you can't on your own
I'll gladly help you...

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Terry couldn't stand around any longer. He took off as fast as he could. He programmed his suit to track the dna of Crimson. He soon found a church. "CRIMSON!!!!!!" He called. "ARE YOU HERE?!" He called. Soon he saw her. "Oh god..." He ran to her side. He saw the bandages and smelled the whiskey. "Some on...let's get you some better help." He said and tried to lift her.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

She leaned on him as he lifted her off the chair “Zsasz found me and tried to kill me for the second time in a row, we fought before when I started out as crimson ruby and barely got away after he stabbed me badly, I was in the hospital for a few months, I think he's been hunting me since that day.” said Nicky as her and batman walked out of the church, all he wanted to do was to go back to her base where it was safe and once her wounds healed go back out again to help Terry.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Terry held her close to him. "Let's get you to the hospital." He spoke. Soon he got them to the hospital. He burst into the door and called for doctors. The doctors rushed to them. "We will take care of her um...Batman?" the Doctor spoke. "I'm staying with her." He insisted. "O-of course, The doctor spoke.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

As soon as Nicky was admitted inside the hospital she refused to let the doctors take off her mask it was apart of her and if she let anyone see her identity it would mean the end of Crimson Ruby, after they had patched her up she was soon laying in a hospital bed the doctors had told her they wanted to keep her for observation over night, but to her that wasn't an option. She wanted to leave, already she began to put her costume back on her, then she sat on the bed gently as she began to think about what had happened between her and Zsasz.

She needed to deal with him before they dealt with Joker and her mind was soon made up as she put on her gloves and boots, then she watched as a nurse walked in wanting to change her iv bag and was shocked to see Ruby up so quickly. “Ma'am you shouldn't be out of bed!”said the Nurse.

“Who are you my mother? That cut I got was nothing compared to what happened last time, where's batman?” she asked the nurse, this made the nurse blink slightly then she pointed to the waiting room, Nicky merely smiled at her.

“Thank you and tell the doctors I appreciate them fixing me up.” said Nicky as she walked out of her room and went towards where Terry had been waiting for her.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Terry waited for her and when she arrived he smirked. "I see you're better already." He spoke. He knew she wouldn't be down long. "Listen Crimson, I know you want to get to Zsasz, but with the way you are, I'm going with this time..." He spoke. He was very worried about her, maybe more so than anyone else. "And you can't really tell me no. I won't accept it." He spoke.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

“ You almost sounded like the Dark Knight that time and a little worried about me.” said Nicky as she merely smiled at him in a teasing manner. “Okay then lets go get Zsasz, but when we get back to Arkham City we'll have to figure out where he's hiding at and it won't be in plain sight” said Nicky as she adjusted her cape slightly to straighten it out, then pulled out her pendant from her shirt.

She then began to walk towards the elevators leading down into the main lobby and to the main entrance, Nicky raised her eye at him “Since when have I ever told you no hm?” she asked him rather playfully.

User Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina stood uptop the highest building in Park Row. She had checked every inch of the area for any sign of Holly, and had found nothing that would even hint as to her location. She was obviously not here. Selina needed to find Holly soon. Who knows what trouble the girl had gotten into. There were too many unsavory characters here. She looked down at the street, and turned towards the old medical facility building. That would be a good place to look next. She turned and started running across the rooftops towards the medical building.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff