Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

“You know bruce I'm not a helpless little girl I can handle myself out here, I've done it before, anyways about Joker, he's alive again but last I saw him he was with Harley and was rather sane. I think she used the old lazarus pits after she stole his body out of the morgue” said Nicky, she was debating whether or not to tell him about the other batman from another dimension but then decided against it since she thought it might pose a risk to Terry. Nicky noticed a darker side to dark knight that rose alarms in her that needed to be addressed before they posed a risk. “Bruce, ever since Joker died you've become darker and not yourself, I'm worried enough about you that if you decide to go after Joker again and if the process repeats itself you might lose your self entirely” said Nicky with concern in her voice.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

Batman growled. "Harley has NO idea what she has just done. Now that Joker is back he will be even deadlier than ever. And I am to blame for it all of it." He spoke. "As far as the darkness goes...you might say that I have seen too much to even consider having any sort of light." He spoke. "Where was Harley and Joker's last location, maybe I can trace trace one of them." He spoke.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky had to think before she decided to let him know of Joker's last location but it wasn't like she could stop him, she let out a sigh “He was near the entrance to the old steel mill, just don't do anything stupid that will get you killed or hurt.” said Nicky as she looked at him, then placed a hand gently on his cheek but then removed it, it wasn't the time or the place to let feelings get in the way. “If you need my help use this communicator, I have plenty in my base by the harbor.” said Nicky as she took off her communicator and gave it to him.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Batman took the communicator. "Thanks." He stated. "Listen you don't have to worry about me, I have been doing this for a very long time." He spoke. Her gentle touch told him she was genuinely concerned. He knew someone else was too. "By the way, have you seen Catwoman around these parts, if so she needs to get out of here as quickly as she can." He spoke. "Along with you."

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

“She left to go take care of something but she wouldn't say what it was, but if I meet up with her again I will tell her to leave the city, there's still things I need to do here that I'm not done with yet.” said Nicky, she didn't want to tell Bruce about Terry since it might screw up the time line just a bit, but then again she knew it was also difficult to keep secrets from the great detective.

“Don't worry about me, I have friends in high places that are willing to protect me if the need arises.” said Nicky, she was thankful that he was alright physically. Then she walked towards the edge of the rooftop and jumped off the edge then used her grapple hook to swing from roof top to roof top.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Batman watched and winced unnoticeably under his cowl. Her words were very similar to his own that night when he last saw Selena. He hadn't seen or talked to her in a while for obvious reasons. The great detective had very much distanced himself from everyone. He looked near a window and saw a vision of himself. It was tired, older and worn down. Many years had passed and most he had lived under the cowl and in the shadow of the night. He saw a much younger version of himself always doing the right thing and not being afraid to ask for help when needed. 'How time abhors a paradox...' He thought to himself.. He couldn't allow anyone to help him anymore, he couldn't risk their safety and if Joker was back, all hell was about to break loose again. He couldn't say he wasn't shocked about the news, but as always, he hid the emotions and the reactions to news.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Terry was getting very worried about Crimson. He grappled up to a roof and looked around trying to get a better view. 'God I hope she hasn't gotten hurt. I could never forgive myself if she...' His thoughts were interrupted by a crackling in his cowl. "McGinnis...are...there?" A voice spoke. This time there was no denying. It was Mr. Wayne. "Wayne? Wayne are you there?!" He spoke into the mic of his cowl. Only silence now even the static was gone. Again he looked around for something, anything indicating a way back to his time. He saw a flicker in the sky and then it was gone. "So...the wormhole isn't closed completely..." He spoke more so to himself. Earlier he had caught sight of a blonde carrying two pups and running through the streets, he had no idea who it was, but she was in trouble. "Maybe I need to trace her, but what about Crimson?" He asked mainly to himself. As much as he wanted to go help the blonde, he waited a little longer for Nicky.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Friendly Shapeshifter

||||Victor Zsasz||||

User Image

How many piggies?
How many zombies?
How many slashes"
So many gashes.

From a shadow on a particular roof top cold eyes peered, he had been watching and waiting for the next zombie to liberate. It was time for him to test his newest weapon. His trusty knife was tucked away into his belt. This crusade he had been on for many years knew no ends. He found this pretty red haired zombie landing on the roof and slowly from the shadows he slunk. light gleamed off of a glove from hell. He had embedded four knives to the glove and now he was attempting to put it to the test. As he neared his 'zombie' the liberation was nearly at hand. His middle and ring fingers fidgeted moving the blades in anticipation. He could see nothing but red, his eyes wild and lusting. 'One more is liberated by this savior's hands...with a new weapon to his holy arsenal.' He thought to himself.

Liberate your mind
Liberate your soul
If you can't on your own
I'll gladly help you...

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

As Nicky landed on a roof top it felt like someone had been watching her in the shadows the entire time, her eyes scanned the area around her then she frowned when she couldn't see anything but she couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching her. Then she heard light foot steps walking towards her where from though? She still couldn't tell where this somebody was at, but that's when she saw the shine come off one of the knives just barely then moved to the side quickly when she saw the motion of a strike from the corner of her eye.

(( OOC: And with this I need to go to bed before i fall asleep at the keyboard. I will post later on. ))

/align]

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

||||Victor Zsasz||||

User Image

How many piggies?
How many zombies?
How many slashes"
So many gashes.

"Tut tut...you wouldn't be up here if you wasn't crying out for liberation." Zsasz spoke. He wriggled his fingers and brought the knived glove up to inspect it, he wasn't going to blame it for not being able to be as swift in the attack. Some of his zombies were able to fight back but in the end their inevitable liberation would always come. "Now hold still little piggie...I will deliver you from this world." He spoke and licked his lips. He stepped more from the shadows, his whole body was covered in tallies and he would find another place for this zombie. One spot would forever remain untouched until he has killed the batman.

Liberate your mind
Liberate your soul
If you can't on your own
I'll gladly help you...

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky watched as Zsasz stepped out of the shadows, she had run into him before when she was just starting out as crimson ruby, she was badly hurt after the fight due to him stabbing her several times before she got away and managed to get to a hospital inside gotham city, it was the first time she was badly injured by this psycho. It would seem that he'd been after her since their last fight and she didn't feel like getting hurt like that again. Nicky took a step back from him more, she would be by herself again without help from anyone. “Zsasz, I'm not in the mood to deal with you today, why don't you back off and I'll face you some other time” said Nicky as her eyes narrowed.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

||||Victor Zsasz||||

User Image

How many piggies?
How many zombies?
How many slashes"
So many gashes.

I recognize you...you're one of the few who got away from me. This time will be different." He spoke and lunged towards her knees. If she couldn't move, she couldn't get away.

Liberate your mind
Liberate your soul
If you can't on your own
I'll gladly help you...

Dapper Genius

8,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
Two-Face

Two-Face was hearing whispers. Not ones in his head, actual whispers; people were saying that the Joker was back. Impossible. He'd been dead for years. One does not simply return from the dead... unless Harley was more insane than he'd previously thought. Had she actually gone through with her plan to resurrect him via the Lazarus Pits? Did she not realize the repercussions? Joker would be completely mad! Not like he wasn't already, but it would be a different type of insanity. He nervously picked up his walkie-talkie. "Hey, Tim?" he called. "Yeah, boss?" Tim replied. "We have something We need you to do for us. Can you go investigate... the rumors...?" Two-Face knew that Tim was hearing the whispers too. A crackling moment of no response. "Tim?" Harvey's voice edged dangerously. "Uhm, yeah, sure thing boss. I'll report in as soon as I can... unless the Clown kills me..." Two-Face put the walkie-talkie down. Could Joker really be back?

The only way to get by in this place is to get ourselves some respect. Fear. That's how we get respect. Show them all how we do things. We should be fair, though. This is a place of justice after all.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Sit down, dear. I'll make the food." Ivy said as she moved towards the adjoining kitchen, her hips swaying as she walked. She didn't try to walk this way anymore, the seductive manner, but it became who she was. She looked back at Harley as she went about getting the ingredients for stew. "I've realized over the years that I don't really care for animals as much as I do my plants. I'm not strictly a vegetarian anymore but I don't quite trust the food they give us." She said. She normally just ate what she grew now. Arkham didn't care for them and meat was hard to find now a days.

User Image

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Watching as he lunged for her knees, she quickly jumped over Zsasz and landed behind him, Nicky didn't want to fight him at all, she probably should have listened to Bruce and left arkham city far behind where she'd be safe, but safe wasn't all that glamorous and even safe had its dangers. Nicky had a job to finish within arkham and that was to help Terry as much as she possibly could, but at what cost?

Taking out her pole and twirling it around in the air then stopping it she glared to Zsasz, to her he seemed angrier than the last time she fought him, was he upset that she barely managed to get away from him? Though Nicky was smarter this time she knew not to make that mistake again or did she? Nicky knew she couldn't kill the man, she followed Bruce's code to the extreme 'Never kill even if they are evil' she would have to find a way to knock him out cold so he wouldn't bother her for a while.

“ I have better things I should be doing right now, do you really think that killing me will help you find Salvation?” asked Nicky.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces