Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
                                                "Ah, ah, ah. Fraternizing on the job, my dear? That isn't very professional." Joker's voice rang through the room in a tone similar to one used on someone who was doing something wrong. He had been watching the little exchange between the two since Holly came onto her. As much as he just loved free love, he had important things to do.

Joker stepped towards them. He didn't walk straight and tall like he use to. His shoulders were slouched a bit and his stance was almost predatory. "You don't want to ruin anything before it's over." He said in an amused, but warning tone. He left the space open for Holly's reaction. The dead clown brought back to life. He was hoping for fear. Jonathan Crane wasn't the only one who enjoyed fear. Joker did too. It was the bases of every joke and game he played. Their reactions and fears. 'Tell me Bats. What are you really scared of? Failing to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?' He remembered fondly. That was the good ole' days. Too bad that's where it all went down hill..

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Tricky Genius

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Adi jumped a bit when she heard Joker’s voice and smugly pulled away licking her lips. “Sorry, forbidden fruit is the sweetest.” She said calmly and stepped away from Holly, she wiggled her tongue in a sexual gesture at Joker. Before smirking and looking around, “So you are Clownie…interesting…I pictured you taller…and smoother….oh well there’s that fantasy gone.” She shamelessly hit on Joker. It was just in her nature to flirt with everything. She was a flirty person, and it’s not like this man scared her, she was almost positive if she needed to she could get away. Plus he was the pizza bearer, so everything would go swimmingly, it had too, or no pizza, and a starving Adi was a pissy one.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON
-------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ah, ah, ah. Fraternizing on the job, my dear? That isn't very professional. You don't want to ruin anything before it's over." Holly gasped as she heard the voice. "No this isn't possible. He's dead, Selina told me she saw his body." She thought to herself. Holly spun around quickly to see Joker walking out towards them. Her eyes widened in suprise as she saw her worst fears were confirmed. "The Joker! You work for the Joker!" She spun back to Adi and glared at her. "Oh, I am so not sleeping with you tonight!"

~Never was and never will be, you don't know how you betrayed me~

Tricky Genius

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Aw, see honey, that’s your loss then.” She pouted a bit and shrugged. “I mean, it could have been a hellova lay….oh well….” She smirked. “Offers closed then.” She looked at Joker and smirked. “I think it’s best if I not say what I was going to say, because that would be rude and totally socially unacceptable….” She mused. “Oh hell I’mma say it anyway….how about you since I work for the Joker are you going to revoke sleeping with me tonight?” She gave a catty grin and laughed a bit. “Right being professional….I’m sorry that was over the line….” She shrugged a bit. “But that’s what makes me wonderful.” She purred, then looked back over at Holly. "Are you sure though, because that should make me hotter, being the enemy and all....forbidden grounds...you know." she mused, the then shook her head. "Sorry, I'll be quiet now....let you do chu do your clown bid'ness." She grinned and put her hands on her hips inspecting the two.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

Batman arrived atop the old GCPD building. It seemed Freeze still was here, because despite the fire inside that was dying slowly, it was still every bit as cold s it was during his first trip. The fire was dying because of the extinguishers going off and the foam covering it along with the old asbestos walls. He peered through the smoke and saw the figure of a woman standing by the light. She was cloaked and in a mask. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" He spoke from behind her. He still hadn't lost his silence, because she never heard his footsteps and he was right behind her.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

“I'm a little surprised at you bruce surely you know who I am?” said Nicky as she turned towards him since Bruce was standing behind her, she stepped away from the light so he could see her more clearly, seeing him in person made her heart stop a few times, Nicky had forced her self to keep her composure.

“We discovered some information on Joker that you might want to hear and figured it would be better coming from me” said Nicky as she smiled at him, she was thankful to see that he was okay but there was a darker aura about him that she picked up instantly

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                Joker looked over at Adi. She was attractive. "I may not be tall, but I make it up in other aspects. It would be better than any fantasy you had about me." He replied back easily and stopped in front of Holly. He mockingly pouted at his new victim's reaction, though in reality he found it hilarious. "Not fond of clown, darling? I figured you'd like me. Then again, you always did like the gals a little more." He said smoothly. "Speaking of pussies, how's Catwoman?" Joker asked, a smirk on his lips.

He heard Adi's comments and laughed at that. Now there's a blond who could really make him laugh. He looked over at her. "You can sleep with me whenever you want, toots. The offer is always open." He said. He wasn't even flirting back. He was being downright blunt, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't really do anything. He had other things to focus on right now. Maybe if Harley didn't come back, he'd try his luck with Adi later. Joker turned his attention back to Holly. "Would your...partner get here faster if I send out a message, threatening to kill you?" He asked calmly. He moved to casually take Holly's hand. "Or send her a finger, telling her I'll cut off something for every hour she's not here?"

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She thought she was going to puke as she heard the dirty talk between Adi and Joker. That was not a detailed picture she needed in her mind. She rolled her eyes. If Joker was the one who sent her the message to meet here, and it's looking like he was, there was no need to wait for the information on Elliot's safe. Joker didn't share anything including info, and had more money then he needed. This was all obviously a set up for her, though why Joker would want her was beyond her since Holly really wasn't that hooked up in Gotham high society. "I'm outta here." Holly said quickly. Just as she turned she found out just why exactly Joker wanted her.

Would your...partner get here faster if I send out a message, threatening to kill you?" He asked calmly. He moved to casually take Holly's hand. "Or send her a finger, telling her I'll cut off something for every hour she's not here?" She pulled her hand out of his reach. "Don't touch me clown." Holly said harshly. "Look, I don't know what you think you were pulling luring me here, but it's not going to work. Since you don't have the info you promised I'm bailing. Have fun screwing each other." She turned and started charging for the door.

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

He merely nodded at Batman's answer and listened as a question was asked towards him. "Even phantoms can get the chills from freeze." he said, letting off a small sneeze. "His heart was once in the right place, all he wanted to do was protect Nora and cure her but, bad men forced him to become a monster and let his heart turn as cold as ice itself." he said, letting out a small sigh. "I am curious about something, is bruce wayne still alive in your timeline or whatever it is you call it and is a Dr. Fletcher still kicking around?" he asked.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Tricky Genius

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adi laughed a bit and grinned. “Well played Clownie.” She offered and sighed a bit. “Kinky almost.” She purred then looked back at Holly. Oh that was a bad move, she’d really hate for her to get hurt because of something she just did.

Adi watched Holly take off and without waiting for instructions she moved after her springing at her trying to take her down to the ground. Her gun pulled and aimed at the side of Holly's head. “I don’t want to splatter your brains because you are something of a hot piece of a**, now….behave and you’ll get out of this whole and in one piece.” She said calmly. “I personally don’t want to see you dead, because that would be a shame. Now…we both know none of us have a problem with getting what we want…you help us, we let you go, and everyone is happy. Sure I don’t get a lay from you, but you get out alive…and healthy…so…how about you listen and play nice.” The barrel of her gun pressed against Holly’s head, her lips against Holly’s ear as she spoke. “I don’t want to hurt you…but I’ll pull the trigger.” She said calmly.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. “I don’t want to splatter your brains because you are something of a hot piece of a**, now….behave and you’ll get out of this whole and in one piece.” She said calmly. “I personally don’t want to see you dead, because that would be a shame. Now…we both know none of us have a problem with getting what we want…you help us, we let you go, and everyone is happy. Sure I don’t get a lay from you, but you get out alive…and healthy…so…how about you listen and play nice.” The barrel of her gun pressed against Holly’s head, her lips against Holly’s ear as she spoke. “I don’t want to hurt you…but I’ll pull the trigger.” She said calmly.

Holly's skin crawled to feel Adi's arms around her. It was strange to think of how just five minutes before she was about ready to stick her tongue down the same girl's throat. She drove her elbow into Adi's ribs, and twisted out of her grasp using some move that Selina taught her. Holly pushed Adi away from her, to gain some distance between the two. "You lost your chance to get that close to me. Now that you're working with him. You have no idea who you're getting into bed with do you? If you wanna risk your life by working with him go ahead, but I'm out."

User Image

User Image
                                                "Now now, Holly. We don't need a scene." Joker cooed but Holly had tried leaving. He watched in amusement as Adi attacked her viciously and Holly was trying to throw her off. "Don't hurt my hired...assassin? I'm going to go with assassin. Don't hurt my hired assassin. I hear she has a really mean bite." If what she did to his henchmen without breaking a sweat was any indication. He had faith in his new hire. Joker motioned with his fingers and a few of his henchmen showed up, moving to block the door. They were idiots but they were strong idiots.

"Holly, Holly, Holly. If you just behave, I won't hurt you. I have no reason to." He said, moving closer to her. "We could be friends." He knew it sounded outrageous to her, but he really had nothing against her. He only had one focus right now and it was the bat. "I just need your little girlfriend here so we can talk business. If you help, I can help with that safe of yours."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Selina infiltrated the confines of Arkham City through an entrance only she, Holly, and Batman knew. She rolled her eyes as she started climbing the fire escape of a nearby building. She needed a high vantage point if she was going to case the city for clues of Holly. Holly didn't leave any indication at all as to where she was going to meet whoever had the information. That left Selina with a lot of guess work to do. She at least knew that Holly had to come this way to enter the city. Selina taught Holly too well for her to leave a trail. That meant some deductive reasoning would be needed.

Whoever called Holly would ether know or guess that Holly had little to no experience with the city which was true. Selina tried to keep Holly away from Arkham City as much as possible. Holly had told Selina more than once that she didn't need to protect her so much, but Selina couldn't help it. Since Selina found Holly on the streets as a child prostitute and took her in, Selina had felt a sence of responsibility for her. There was only one person in the world that Selina would protect more then Holly and that was Helena. Oh dear little Helena, if only your mother had not been Gotham's most famous jewel thief who was a target of Gotham's finiest and villains alike. Then you wouldn't have had to have been adopted out, and sent away.

Whoever sent Holly the message would send her to a land mark, but not one that was active enough to attract unneeded attention. Of course everyone in Arkham City was concerned with protecting their own endeavors and staying out of everyone else's business. She was at the old police station earlier tonight and saw no sign of Holly. She also didn't hear the man calling himself the new Batman or his companion say anything about finding Holly, so she could rule that out. She would start in Park Row. Turning in the proper direction she started running across the rooftops of Arkham towards her goal.

~When people try to kill me I don't hop in bed with them a tick later. I JUST KICK THEIR a**! I'M FUNNY LIKE THAT~

User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Now now, Holly. We don't need a scene. Don't hurt my hired...assassin? I'm going to go with assassin. Don't hurt my hired assassin. I hear she has a really mean bite." Joker motioned with his fingers and a few of his henchmen showed up, moving to block the door. They were idiots but they were strong idiots.

"Holly, Holly, Holly. If you just behave, I won't hurt you. I have no reason to." He said, moving closer to her. "We could be friends. I just need your little girlfriend here so we can talk business. If you help, I can help with that safe of yours."

Holly tried to run out the door, but found her way blocked. After a quick scan of the room, Holly could see that there was no way out. She certainly couldn't fight her way out. She was captured, her best bet was to stall until her next oppertunity to bail. Holly straightened up, and faced Joker. "So you really don't want me. You want Selina, and you think drawing me out will get her here." Holly laughed. "She's not coming out for me. She knows I can take care of myself. If you wanted her you should have gone for a more direct route." Holly knew everything she said was a lie, but it was an attempt to get away. Selina would be after her as soon as Holly didn't return when expected. She would be entering the city at any time. The Joker was known to shot hostages he didn't need anymore, but he was also known to be unpredictable. Maybe if she convinced him she wasn't an assest he'd just let her go.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

Batman narrowed his eyes at Crimson. "Nicky...what are you doing out here?" He growled. He can't have another innocent person's blood on his hands. He has plenty. "Listen, tell me what you need to and then get out of here before things get out of hand." He growled.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Terry looked at Phantom. "Mr/ Wayne is still alive, but I don't know a Dr. Fletcher...is he a relative or a friend of yours Phantom?" He asked. "Exactly how far back had he traveled. He couldn't worry about that now. "Tell me, what do you know of the Joker and Harley Quinn?" He asked. "I may can help."

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers