Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

He could only smile and nod his head, knowing that the best thing for him to do was stay as warm as possible and be near the less buff batman. Okay, so there was a second batman running around and looked much less buff than he had remembered. At that moment, he was mentally cursing himself to be allowed to be caught by a super villain, at least it was like the Riddler, otherwise he'd be killing somebody but, thankfully, it was only Mr. Freeze. "You know something? I feel bad for him, all he wanted was to find a cure for Nora and he was forced into becoming what you saw before you." he said, coughing slightly once more, hoping that the much more Buff batman would get him somewhere warm, because if he didn't soon, he'd be hypothermic and that was not something he wanted to explain to the hospital or to the cops why he was so cold.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
iDeduce

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Killer Croc

/VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Croc growled and bursted into the apartment. There was some gun shots and a scream, then some disturbing squishing noises. "I can smell you, Scarecrow!" he yelled out and started thumbing around the hallways. "I... I need your help!" he said, confronted by another goon which was put down easily by a swinging fist. Croc could barely manage to fit through the doorways, but he still be able to move about. He roared out after a couple more bullets were fired upon him and he quickly manuvered out of sight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/

User Image

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

“ When its someone you love that you're willing to go to the ends of the earth for it will drive a person crazy when they know there's nothing they can do to save them, but Victor still believes he can save his wife even if it means killing people to do so.” said Nicky then she focused her attention to the roof top and took out her grapple hook once more and aimed it to the highest point of the roof, as it attached to the ledge she clicked a button that forced her body to move towards the ledge, then she climbed up the ledge. It was rather windy up on the roof but a little wind wasn't going to stop her, she spotted the bat signal and felt her heart pound with excitement. As she stood up and walked towards the bat signal, she looked at it then turned the switch on after plugging it into the generator that was near by, soon the signal lit up like a Christmas tree, then she looked up into the sky seeing dark knights symbol in the clouds, she smiled softly finally she would get to see if Bruce was okay.

User Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON
-------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. “Right….” She laughed a bit. “Not too far from here now.” She nodded a bit as she walked. She looked around before pulling Holly a bit closer to her as she turned a corner, and started towards the mill. "Careful." Holly said playfully. "A couple years ago that kinda thing woulda cost ya extra." Holly followed Adi through the entrance. "So where's this boss man with the info? I think we both want this to end as soon as possible so we can get to other things."

~Never was and never will be, you don't know how you betrayed me~

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Batman Beyond looked at Phantom. "Hang on." He spoke pulling him close then firing the launcher. It wasn't long before they were launched up and out of the roof. Terry used the thermal scan and found a place giving off a high heat signature a quarter mile east. Once there he realized it was the steel mill. He sneaked past a few joker goons and went into a vent. It was already pretty toasty. "Relax her a bit and recoop." He spoke. "I'll stand watch until you feel ok." He finished.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Friendly Shapeshifter

w
Batman

User Image

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

"You will never understand the value of life. Good or evil. I don't think you ever did. Just because I am older doesn't mean I can't learn a few tricks of my own." He spoke and looked up to see a Bat signal. "That's strange..." He muttered to himself. Without another word, he launched and headed towards the old GCPD Building. "Oracle the old GCPD building's Bat signal has been activated, see if you can hack into one of the TYGER Security cameras and see who is there." He spoke.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Without getting a word back in he saw Bruce launch and head towards the direction of the Bat sign. ‘Yeah maybe he was right but really I didn’t care I knew what had to be done to get stuff done.' He said to himself as he thought of what to do next. After his thoughts he decided that it may be best to check out the one person that will have more he needed to talk to Harley Quinn. He took off running thought the streets and alley ways trying to even think where she would be so he headed towards the old steel mill building.

User Image

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Jericho_VampBat

User Image

He was intrigued by this.

"Everyone, do me a favor.......For once.....I'd never thought I'd say this but STOP FREAKING OUT!" Crane screamed.

He fake limped with his cane. He was still recovering yes, but he managed to be doing more then all right now to not have to be dependent on the cane.
Crane looked at the large reptilian man in front of him.

"Get sick of the sewers, ew, you stink. Not sure if any of the tubs here could even fix that stench." he waved his hand in front of his mask. "Just kidding, can't smell a thing with this thing on actually, but you said you needed my assistance." he walked closer. "Elaborate, and in case you don't now what that means, it means to explain." He stated keeping some amount of distance between them. "Try not to get too close though, I'm not sure I can trust you."

Fluffy Elder

Welcome to the Fall of Man
Dancing in the Broken Rubble
Survival is not an option
Destruction is now the only option

He could feel some warmth coming back into his body and thought about what Crimson had told him back in Freeze's lair. "Batman, it seems that I've become a bit curious about who you really are and if you're even from this time period." he coughed for a moment, then continued. "Would you be willing to do anything to protect those you love? What if it meant that you would have to shed blood to help those you love?" he asked, looking that the younger Batman. "I'd do anything to protect those I consider family or even close to, even Crimson I'd shed blood for." he said, letting out a small sigh. "Now, the other question I have is, are you from this time period? Because something tells me that you're not exactly from this time, considering how buff the batman is here." he said.

Screams fill the midnight air
Then a dark melody drowns the screams
then the shadows come alive
For the final dance of death

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

"You might say I'm from a different dimension rather than a different time...everything is so different here...or maybe my teacher didn't tell me everything about his exploits." Batman spoke turning to Phantom. "And what of you, for a ghost you seem to be getting sick." He spoke.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Ivy leaned back with her drink and sipped on the tequila. "The boys have been on break a couple years now." She said. She preferred doing things on her own after all. Except the few times she employed Bane under her services. All of her services. "I don't need men anyway." She added, crossing one leg provocatively over the other. She looked over at Harley when she offered to cook. "If you're hungry, we can eat." She said with a nod.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----[] Harley Quinn []-----

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pain that grips you
The fear that binds you
Releases life in me

"Don't need men?" She asked inquisitively. She had never truly thought about the life of a single woman. It was an interesting concept. "In truth, Red, I am a little hungry. I haven't eaten in a day or two...nor have my babies I'm sure." She spoke and stood up. Her body trembled some from the wounds, but she gained her balance. "So are you still strictly a vegetarian, or have you learned to eat meat yet?" She asked.

Cast me not away
Say you'll be with me
For I know I cannot
Bear it all alone

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They had waited for awhile, and Holly was getting bored, not to mention how it was getting more and more difficult to hold back while Adi was holding her. Holly moved her lips close to Adi ear, and ran her hand over the girl's shoulder. "You know. I think your Boss is taking his time getting here." She whispered softly. "I think I know exactly the way we can pass the time while we wait." Holly then started to softly kiss Adi's neck, slowly moving her way down to Adi's collarbone.

Tricky Genius

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adi shivered a bit when Holly kissed at her neck. She moved her hands one on Holly’s back the other moved to tangle in her hair. This was most certainly not what she was expecting tonight to go like when she took the job. Adi moved to pull Holly’s head up letting her mouth brush against Holly’s, in a feisty kiss. This was one of the most interesting nights she had, she wondered where the clown was anyway. She was hungry and wanted her pizza, but the prospect of…ugh…why was life so hard. Couldn’t she have both? Was that a crime? Well it was probably good she was a villain then away wasn’t it.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Featuring:

HOLLY ROBINSON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Holly let Adi pull her head up so she was face to face with the girl. This was beyond Kinky. They were in an abandoned mill, wait for some guy to come in and give Holly information to steal from the man who ripped Selina's heart out of her chest on the most dangerous island in the world were some psycho could break in and try to kill them at any minute. They couldn't let things go too far someplace where a man could walk in at any minute, Holly didn't let people watch what she did anymore, and when she did it in the past they had to pay to watch. Still they could have some fun. Holly kissed Adi back on the lips, running her hands down Adi's back. She breathed into Adi's mouth, letting her taste linger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces