Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky had been in her office most of the day filing paper work and making print outs for next weeks meeting, she worked in one of Bruce Wayne office buildings and was lucky enough even to land a job even though she had only been an executive manager for a couple weeks things were not going well for her at all, Nicky fired several employees all who had harassment complaints against them and to top it off she spilled hot coffee all over Bruce Wayne new business suit when she gave it to him at one of the meetings.

She began to pack some things into her briefcase but as she was about to pack the last item a worker walked in before she was able to leave her office. “Ms Celeste could you fill this out for me? I would do it myself but I’m needed at home my daughter has a stomach flu and she’s only 3 so she kind of needs me right now” replied the worker, Nicky was very tired but took the paper anyways, it was her job right?

Nicky glanced at the paper then looked back at the worker “You should’ve brought me this paper earlier I needed it to give to the receptionist so she can hand it to mister Wayne. “ said Nicky now she was annoyed but didn’t show how by how much she was annoyed towards the worker.
“ I apologize and yes you’re right I should’ve given it to you sooner but I really need to go home right now” said the worker then Nicky shooed her away.

“You don’t owe me an explanation you can go” said Nicky who then watched as the worker left she then sat down at her desk chair and frowned slightly “What a day, things will be better once I get home and then go out and be a super hero, maybe I can take my anger out on a few criminals?” said Nicky out loud to no one in particular.

Moments seem to fly by after Nicky had finished her paper work, she picked up her brief case then walked out of her office closing it behind her, it automatically walked behind her as she began to walk towards the car parking lot where her car was parked, when she made it to the main floor she looked at the security guard.

“Good night hope it doesn’t get too crazy in here for you tonight George.” Said Nicky politely to the guard he was always happy to see her whenever they got the chance to.

“Nights in here are slow which is probably a good thing, anyways good night ms. Celeste and drive carefully” said the guard as he watched her leave after saying she’ll be careful to him. With that said and done Nicky left the building and walked towards her car, it was a chilly night in the city of gotham even though it was the summer time she hoped her costume would be warm enough when she put it on when she got home

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

What was this girl doing? "Hey, I can handle myself get outta here." Batman spoke. One of the goons charged and Batman easily leap frogged the man and shot two batarangs. These hit successfully and pinned him to the wall. Another grabbed Batman from behind. Batman struggled against the man's strength and could feel his ribs start to bruise. He then jumped to the best he could and fell onto his back. The man had the wind driven from his lungs. The third was smarter, he ran up and with a golfer like swing, nailed Batman with the crowbar. Batman yelled in surprise and pain as he felt the skull shattering impact. If not for the batsuit, Terry's skull probably would have been fractured. Shaking the cobwebs loose, Batman wiped the blood from his aching mouth and check his teeth using his tongue making sure they were still there.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

After Nicky got home it wasn’t long before she was in her superhero outfit already, she grabbed her map of Arkham City something she had explored already during her down times so she wouldn’t get lost along the way. Nicky then walked towards her window and opened it and glanced one last time at her apartment, it would be a while before she was able to return home arkham city was funny that way.

She then jumped from her window’s ledge and landed on another roof top then began to jump from roof top to roof top, it was safer to travel along the roof tops rather than on the streets of Gotham, it didn’t take her long to reach the wall that separated her from arkham city in truth Nicky wasn’t too keen on seeing the city. Gotham’s Mayor decided to keep the city up and running rather than sending the criminals back to the Asylum since they were still repairing it and a lot of people were not happy with the mayor’s decision to keep the city up and running.
When Nicky climbed the wall she took a look at her surroundings first, perhaps a stop by the harbor was in order? As she landed on another roof top she spotted something in the sky and a figure drop from the opening, what was it? This warranted for more investigation as Nicky proceeded her way towards where the figure had landed.

As she made it to her destination she raised an eye at what she saw, it was batman but this batman looked different to her then she heard some thugs yell at fake batman, she gave a slight annoyed sigh ‘He’s going to get hurt if I don’t do something’ thought Nicky to herself as she landed on the ground next to the fake batman then stood up after she landed, her eyes narrowed to the thugs it was soon going to be over for them when she was through with them.
“Alright who wants to be first hm?” asked Nicky as she gave a slight smirk to the thugs.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

What was this girl doing? "Hey, I can handle myself get outta here." Batman spoke. One of the goons charged and Batman easily leap frogged the man and shot two batarangs. These hit successfully and pinned him to the wall. Another grabbed Batman from behind. Batman struggled against the man's strength and could feel his ribs start to bruise. He then jumped to the best he could and fell onto his back. The man had the wind driven from his lungs. The third was smarter, he ran up and with a golfer like swing, nailed Batman with the crowbar. Batman yelled in surprise and pain as he felt the skull shattering impact. If not for the batsuit, Terry's skull probably would have been fractured. Shaking the cobwebs loose, Batman wiped the blood from his aching mouth and check his teeth using his tongue making sure they were still there.

(Sorry my first post got deleted. In short, A wormhole opened from the future and a dazed and hurt batman plummeted to the murky waters of Gotham Harbor in Bruce's time. The reason for the time warp is still unknown and will be revealed more later)

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Nicky watched as fake batman fought the thugs and it looked like he was having trouble with them, she looked on more as the thug with the crow bar nailed the fake batman with a crow bar clean across the head, wincing at the sight and not being able to stand this new batman getting hurt she walked up to the thug with the crowbar as he was about to take a swing she simply grabbed it from his hand, the thug took a moment to realize his crow bar was missing.

When he looked at Nicky she swung it the same way he nearly knocked out batman then dropped the crow bar when the thug dropped to the ground knocked out cold. Now there was one more thug left she looked at the thug then smiled at him “I always give criminals a chance to run away when there’s only 1 left, so I would take my advice before you end up like your friends okay?” said Nicky, but the way she said it sent chills down the thugs spin but he wasn’t the type to give up easily especially to a girl, Nicky then jumped out of the way as he swung a blow at her.

Quickly moving behind the thug she gave him a good kick in the back nearly breaking his spine as she had done so, she heard him scream out in pain but it wasn’t enough to stop him and in anger he picked up a metal trash can. Before she could move out of the way in time he had struck her good and hard with it then ended up flying a few feet away from the thug and came to a rolling stop on the ground.

She felt dizzy and disoriented as she shook her head a few times to try and get her vision back. Once she did she got back up and saw that the thug had his eyes set on batman once more then she made a quick dash towards the thug. Nicky grabbed his head and threw him over her shoulder and tossed him down on the cement ground face first then kicked him once more with enough force to send him into a building near by creating a giant hole in it once the thug came into contact with the building he went unconscious.

Nicky took a deep breath in and out to relax her sore body due from getting hit by the trash can, she walked over to batman and helped him up gently “I think you’re the one that needs to be careful, my name is crimson ruby, ruby for short version whatever meets your fancy; should I keep calling you the fake batman or do you have another name you go by?” said Nicky as she smiled at him.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

"A lucky shot and everyone thinks you're a fake." He growled accepting Ruby's help. "Before I answer, tell me something. Where am I and what year is it?" Batman asked. He was told never give out information unnecessarily, especially when involved with time because one wrong answer could spell disaster for his future. Or worse, he may not even exist in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers