User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

Batman fired several batarangs stopping the thugs in their tracks. As he landed and he looked at them with steely eyes and simply shook his head no towards their advance. He stood beside Crimson Ruby and narrowed his eyes as if daring them to try to attack.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sunshine never comes, no...
The sunshine never comes

"A little late for house calls huh Dr. Crane?" Batman's voice echoed through out the alley as he appeared in front of Crane from the shadows that so shrouded him. "I knew you would be alive. Croc is no match for your intellect. What's in the case?" He growled taking a step towards Crane.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this grey

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----[] Harley Quinn []-----

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other

Harley finally found her voice, but that was it. "M-Mr. J? Anyone. Can you hear me?" She called meekly. "I'm sorry ok...just get me down please." She spoke softly almost crying. Had her love really been so angry that he left her? It wouldn't be the first time. Their relationship was rocky at best, but she knew deep down he loved her and vice-versa. Or did he now? She wriggled her fingers trying to keep feeling in the, but refused to move anything else. "Please anyone...I-I have learned my lesson." She called.

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head of your hippie haze, and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Nicky Marie Celeste

Civilian by day, Superhero by night I am Crimson Ruby!

☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆--------☆

If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Nicky watched as the thugs began to circle around her and batman, at first she was scared but then realized that this batman was here with her and wouldn't let anything happen to her if something did go wrong. Her fears were soon put to rest, then she smirked at the thugs challenging them to come after her, one of them did and lunged at her. She twirled her pole around and swung it smacking the thug in the head knocking him off his feet.

Another thug tried to grab her from behind but quickly she ducked and watched as he went flying into a near by cement wall, it wasn't long before a thug with a metal rod came up to the left of her, the metal rod had been activated and began producing electricity, as it hit Nicky's side she felt the electricity go through her body, Nicky screamed from the jolt of pain she felt. As she landed on the ground her vision was blurred and the electricity that was around her body began to disappear. Feeling as though her body was seizing up she managed to shake it off slightly and try and get up, Nicky shook her head slightly.

“Ow that hurt...” said Nicky, when she stood up she picked up her pole once more only to see the thug with the electric metal rod in his hand approach her again, Nicky ran at him, she didn't want him going after batman next, she swung her pole at the thug as hard as she could and as it came into contact, the thug ended up dropping his rod and screamed, Nicky could've sworn she heard the mans arm crack.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that?
Do you like that?

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image
Terry McGinnis/Batman
User Image

User Image

Been watching for a long time, seeing the world
Join forces to the edge of calamity
How many of the wars have started over
Mankind's area we call religion
Too many of our children have died
In the never ending fight for territory

A thug went after the electric rod and successfully got it. As he swung the rod at Nicky from behind, Batman caught it using his hands. you could hear and see the electricity coursing through his suit and body, but it had no effect. Batman struck him hard in the jaw. He didn't have time to cry out because he was out cold before he hit the ground. Batman picked the man up and threw him into a few others to Nicky's side. "One thing about me, unlike the original Batman, I can and will fight dirty." He spoke.

Been hurting for a long time, feeling my heart
Torn open from the lack of humanity
Insanity on both sides reaping the path
That guarantees our own extinction
Hate added to the stockpile, filling the world
With enemies, a constant battle

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
Johnathan Crane...................Scarecrow

"Truth is, I have no idea. Aside from a bomb on the outer casing which I put on it for my own safety. And it's never to late for a patient. Why, did you want me to pencil you in?" he joked trying to stay calm."

In truth he knew now that he couldn't go into the place. He wouldn't get what he wanted with Batman around.

"You've been gone a long time....." though his curiosity was the same.

He himself obviously had seen better days. He was starved. In normal clothes, and his gauntlet.

"Don't bother using your electronics to scan it. It's empty, just a scare tactic per usual.....Nothing to be afraid of. Unless you have Belonephobia or a Aichmophobia. I'm fairly certain that's not what you were afraid of the last time we meet." he smiled as if he had gotten the better of him.

"But thank you for the compliment, however I'm very busy.....Can you just.....Fly away?" he doubted batman would but it never hurt to ask.

He partly wondered if the men he was dealing with would open fire on batman to get their prize. Crane looked to the building he had to get inside at any cost.

(quick question where is Harley?)

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Batman glared and scanned the briefcase. "Care to try that bluff again. There is no bomb..." He growled and took a step towards Crane. "I know how you are Crane, what are you after?" He questioned. He knew he couldn't do anything to Crane yet because technically Crane hasn't broken the law and in Arkham City, busting out of captivity was just a survival of the fittest thing.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

"What are you going to do? Resort to thievery?" Crane asked. "The bomb isn't on obviously, now leave me alone. "I must warn you......I've studied a few fighting forms while locked away. I've had to......A man such as myself is easily pushed around, and I personally can't stand it anymore." he had a personal vendetta against Bruce Wayne for getting him fired from his professor job.

"I'm warning you Batman. Do not try to intimidate me or put me under stress.....I can't control 'it' if you do, and I won't be responsible for my actions." he took a step back then heard a voice.

It was then his face softened and he turned to the building.

"Harley....." his shoulders dropped then looked at batman. "......" then back at the building. "You want what's in the case? You help me rescue Harley, and she walks. I'll stay behind and you can open the blasted thing," he looked at him. "I won't run, I'm not afraid of you.....Deal?" he asked.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

"Maybe, how do I know I can trust you?" Batman growled taking a step forward. He picked up on Harley's voice again. "What have you got with Harley? Are you in on her attempts to bring Joker back?" He demanded and moved in closer to Crane.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
User Image

User Image
                                                Joker twitched a bit as his hand went across the paper, writing what seemed to be nonsense. It was covered in a bunch of unreal words and numbers. In actuality it was in code and they were formulas. The Lazarus pits have opened his eyes up to a lot of things and he's been up all night writing them down. His hair had become disheveled and unkempt. His make up was a mess, the lipstick going up his cheek bones instead of stopping at his lips. His over all appearance was much darker than it ever had been before and his normal cleanliness was absent. If it wasn't for the white skin, green hair, and red lips, he'd probably seem like a completely different person.

"M-Mr. J? Anyone. Can you hear me?" Joker heard on the security footage. He snarled a bit and tried to ignore it. "I'm sorry ok...just get me down please." God, can't she shut up? Doesn't she realize she's being punished and should just stay there. He. Was. Busy! First she calls him an idiot and now she was simply annoying him. He heard her go quiet and continued working. He had only one more formula down before he heard her voice again. "Please anyone...I-I have learned my lesson." He snarled and stood up, flipping the table as he did it. The papers scattered all over the place and the TV smashed onto the floor, sending glass everywhere. The henchmen jumped at this. It was scary for the boss to sit there completely silent and focused while he worked and then suddenly snapped. It wouldn't be the first time he's done that today. Earlier that day, he smashed a glass over one of the henchmen's head and shot him for still having Harley's gang make up and clothes on. After that, everyone had quickly changed, not wanting to be another victim.

Joker stomped outside the room. All the henchmen moved out of the way when Joker got near them, fearing that his anger would be turned on them. They were actually feeling bad for Harley at this point. If everyone thought Joker was insane before, they hadn't seen anything yet.

Said madman went down to the room where Harley was. He opened the metal door roughly with one hand. There was no way someone could silently open that door and the way Joker opened it created a deafening noise through the room. It echoed loudly through the room and once the room was silent, he spot. "You're an annoying little thing, aren't you Harley?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

-----[] Harley Quinn []-----

User Image

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other

Harley's voice caught in her throat. He was there...he hadn't left, but his voice...the air around him made her blood run even colder. She lowered her gaze and closed her mouth. She felt that was the best thing she could do. Her Joker had been driven even crazier...it almost scared her, but she knew he could never really hate her. Maybe he was just busy and wanted to be left alone. If that was the case, she would be in for another beating. She was keeping silent now looking down with pleading eyes.

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head of your hippie haze, and give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

"You can't." he knelt down and popped off the bomb. "Fine, I don't have time for you. I have to help Harley, and no I have no idea what is going on. I'd ask if you were blind but you are a bat after all. Look at me you dingbat. I'm tired, hungry and possibly mentally ill. Joker is mental defective, or can be. Harley on the other hand his a saint. A bit of a bubble head, but decent at conversation. Now if you'll excuse me; this lonely doctor just got a house call to fix a lady's situation." he stood up bomb in hand and bowed slightly to Batman. "She's the first person who looked at me like I was normal, we even had tea......" and with that Crane was running into the building. "COMING!" He stopped seeing all the guns pointed at him. "Catch." he tossed the bomb.

The goons shot at it and it exploded in the air.

"Where did that needle freak go?!"

The same man screamed and was killed. Blood escaping the top of his cervical vertebrae. He smiled insainly.

"Don't worry Cinderella I'll get you down."
"STOP HIM!"
"If you can......" Crane's glasses reflected hiding his glaring eyes, only his shuddersome smile was visible.

He ran very quickly towards one of them and as the man lifted his gun Johnathan used his free hand in a diagonal swipe. The man fired at the floor . He moved in and headbutted the man, as his head went back Johnathan moved forwards and hand jumped the back of his neck breaking it killing him. Another person fired their gun at him and Crane rushed him holding the attache case up as a shield.

"STOP YOU FOOLS HE'S IN THERE!"

The man stopped and looked over at a fat, balding man with white hair. The Ventriloquist, Which meant there could only be one 'person' in the case! He smashed the case against the man's hand and stole his gun and swung around. Another person just got done cocking his gun. Johnathan was falling and shot the man in the patella and landed on his back a bullet zoomed past. He rolled and got behind a table and kicked it down; shots were just above his head. He huffed and hummed to himself counting in his head. One man was reloading and shortly after the other also had reload. He sat up and shot one, then the other. There was a click.

"......."

The was a gun to the back of his head.

"On your knees Crane."

Johnathan gripped the case. The Ventriaquist ran to him and grabbed the case.

"GIVE ME!"

Crane refused staring ahead.

"GIVE IT TO ME!"
"Don't......Bully......Me."
"GIVE ME THE CASE!"
"Oh for ******** sake."

The man pulled the trigger. The two men were screaming at the top of their lungs. Johnathan Crane was no more, Scarecrow was gone, but Scarebeast was there.....

(yup it's canon in the comics. In Batman AA game you save the doctor that mutates him. She actually mutates him for penguin and black mask. I'm assuming with the time skip this diffidently. happened. Though if you believe it's too broke or something yeah I can edit it I won't use it unless he's going to die. Capturing will not trigger it, he has to feel death approach, and even then he can be stopped, it's just hard)

The bullet had passed through the phantoms scarebeast's body. Fear gas pouring from him. The creature got closer and closer to Harley and sat down like a dog. He did a booty shake (My friend made me do this) as if he were one of her hyenas. There were gun shots and Scarebeast let out a growl howl and turned, eyes flashing red. He was being shot at and if batman had fallowed him they had also been shooting at him on sight. If he chose to be stealthy he was not noticed.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Batman had been watching as all this unfolded. Before he could react to Crane slaughtering the goons, it was too late. Now Scarebeast was there. "CRANE CONTROL YOURSELF!" Batman called. He understood why Crane admired Harley. He noticed it was a monitor. With a well aimed Batarang, he sliced the power cord from the window shutting off the monitor. There were no henchmen left for him to dispose of. "I'm sorry Crane. She's not here..." He spoke.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

"Sorry?! You're SORRY?! YOU KILLED HER!"

There was however one person left. Ventriloquist. He opened the case.

"YOU! GIVE ME THOSE DRUGS YOU PROMISED ME YOU DRUG LORD!"

He came into contact with Scareface.

"oooooh this POWER!" Scarface laughed, or maybe it was the Ventriloquist one was never really sure if it was super natural or not. "You, fool, will do as I sa-"

With that Crane had turned back. Bleeding from being shot at. He stared off in a distance and fell passing out away from the puppet.

Arnold Wesker grabbed the puppet and tried to run. He probably wouldn't get very far with batman there. Crane was still empty handed.......He would not forget this.......Ever.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Batman

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
The sunshine never comes

Batman growled at Crane, but was cut short with the Ventriloquist. "Where do you think you're going?" He growled and looked towards Crane. He had to make a tough decision. Let the Ventriloquist go and take Crane to nearby medical facility or leave Crane. "If you cause any trouble Ventriloquist...I will hunt you down. I will also be very angry." He growled. Batman stooped down Picking up Crane and keeping his eyes on Ventriloquist and Scarface.

God, I'll make 'em pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items