Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Welcome to our batman roleplay

We're currently open right now, the toughness level for this roleplay is semi literate and above. If you love batman you should join us!

OOC

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

1. Activity

We expect you to post, I am not your babysitter and
shouldn't have to chase you down. You should at least post
once a week as this is a long term roleplay, should you
fail to post your character will be killed off and removed
from the roleplay.

2. Romance and Violence.

I do allow this but if you're sentisive to the subject
and I know some people are please don't join the roleplay.
Death will also happen so kiddies if you don't like death or
any of this stuff DO NOT JOIN! Pure and simple.

3. Basic stuff

Follow all terms of service and our rules, you
should know this by now unless you're new and don't
know the rules. Also no god modding, auto hits, controlling or
killing off a character that isn't yours, spamming, trolling or harassing
users and no flooding the thread. All OOC goes in the OOC thread and
not in the roleplay thread unless you have something important to say in your
post.

4. Characters

You are only allowed 5 characters at a time
no more no less, if you can handle more than 5
talk to me about it but if not then don't even bother
asking.

5. Combat Situations

You must know turn base, this is when two users
combat either hand to hand or use weapons, they
each take turns writing a paragraph long of text
to be the victor in the fight.

6. Realms

We do not accept anyone from kamen riders or
from other realms IE Crossovers, please keep
in the realm of sailor moon and keep to the plot!

7. Graphics

All graphics were created by Asuka Fujimori you may not
steal them or any other graphics created by other users
the same goes for post styles as well.

8. Profiles

Send all profiles to me under the subject: Joker's Return
please label your profiles correctly when sending them
otherwise I may not accept you.

9. Temporary/Guest characters

As for right now we don't allow temporary characters this is
a long term roleplay. If you're not looking for long term you can
join something else. But in either case we don't accept temporary/guest
characters!

10. Post Styles & Text Size

I would prefer if you kept your text at size 11 or 12 simply
because it's easier to read, also with your images do not make
them extremely large so they stretch the page out, you will be warned
for this.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Its been 4 years since Joker’s death but there are whispers going around the late arkham city that joker may not be dead. Some say that Harley Quinn busted out of the mental asylum and broke into the city’s morgue and found away to bring him back, Harley Quinn that smart to bring the dead back? Stranger things have happened, with the criminals running around in the city it’s hard to keep tabs on all of them but more super heroes have joined the fray and when more super heroes join so do the villains to go with them, even so batman has his hands full with protecting the city and babysitting the criminals that go along with it.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Please note you do not need to send me profiles! I just need samples that you can roleplay that particular character.

Batman--Kosai01
Terry McGinnis -- Kosai01
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Red Hood -- DeadpoolakaWadeWilson
Joker -- Envy the broken toy
Harley Quinn -- Kosai01
Poison Ivy -- Envy The Broken Toy
The Riddler -- The_Lonely_Forgotten_One
Two-Face ( Harvey Dent ) -- The_Lonely_Forgotten_One
Mr. Freeze
Huntress
Oracle --Envy the Broken Toy
Catwoman --Uiallin
Killer Croc -- Jericho_VampBat
Mad Hatter --There is only ZUUL
Scarecrow-- iDeduce
Bane
Penguin
Dr. Zsaz -- Kosai01

Clayface -- Khurch

If I'm missing anyone let me know and I'll add them on.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Super Heroes

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Superhero Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weapons: I[/b]f Any at all?
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Other Info:[/b]

Villians

[b]
Username:[/b]
[b]Villian Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Powers/Abilites:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]What are your plans for the people of gotham:[/b]
[b]How will you destroy batman:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Other Info:[/b]

Others

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] ( if any)
[b]Job: [/b]What career did you have?
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Favorite past times:[/b] ( drinking, video gaming, reading comics )
[b][b]Apperance:[/b]
Other Info:[/b]

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Username:Asuka Fujimori
Superhero Name:Crimson Ruby
Name:Nicky Celeste
Powers/Abilities:Jumps really high to move around easier, Carries roses on her that she can use to distract her enemies with by blowing the petals around so there is more petals in the air.
Weapons: Uses what she can see around her or what thugs had on them
Personality: Outgoing, Loyal, Stubborn, Anti Social.
Biography: Nicky grew up in Gotham most of her life, her father had a dark past he never told her about until his death bed, he was a mob boss who had weekly meetings in her mothers restaurant. She learned to appreciate gardening through her mother especially when it came to roses. Nicky learned to fight on her own due to bullies at school hence why she became a superhero. When the time came for her to leave home for college the restaurant her parents had owned was set a blaze by another mafia group that was making its name known that they owned the area that Nicky lived in; After her parents died she went after the mob boss that took out her parents place and killed her father’s group. She then realized it wasn’t worth the pain of killing the mob boss due to revenge and gladly handed him over to the police of Gotham city.
Appearance: Nicky
Other Info:None

Username: Envy the Broken Toy
Name: Jeanette White
Weapons: A few hidden knives..
Job: I work in chemistry. Specifically for the army, but don't tell anyone.
Personality: Jeanette has zero regard for human life, including her own. She could be compared to a psychopath and maybe she is. She looks like 'The girl next door', but she's not. She's highly intelligent and has a strong fondness for villains(particularly the Riddler) despite not being a villain herself. With her disregard for human life, she could easily become one.
Favorite past times: Trying to create new formulas and do research. I also enjoy reading.
Biography: Parents parents, well I had them..at some point. They're dead. Mysteriously murdered, or disappeared, or something. Never mind, they're not dead. I'm not sure what happened. I kind of left them after I graduated college. I didn't like them. Constantly pestering me about love and being family. So I moved here, to Gotham. It seems like such an interesting place with lots of interesting and dangerous people, I couldn't resist. There's not much in my life after all. I finished school early, I wasn't really picked on for being really smart. I more or less avoided people. I'm kind of a hermit and I don't like most people. I took gymnastics as a kid. I'm sure I'm still pretty flexible since I stretch out and practice every now and again. I've been here for about 6 months, nothing interesting has happened yet. My life is pretty boring. You know, until I got kidnapped by the Riddler...
Apperance: Jeanette
Other Info:
Jeanette has what people would think is an unnatural strength and agility. It really comes from practicing for years, her army training and her intelligence that she was able to bring herself up to such a point.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Username: The Showoff Perfectionist
Name: Geoffrey William Young (Geoff for short)
Weapons: Walther P99
Job: Writer for the Gotham Gazette.
Personality: Ever since his sister Penelope Young was killed in the Asylum massacre at least that was what he was forced to write for the title of the artcle he had to make instead of mourning his sister’s death. Geoffrey has become a nervous person, always jumpy when someone is to sneak up on him, easily sadden, and has been depressed since the incident at the Asylum. But when he isn’t an emotional mess, he has been known to be one of the kindest guys and is a proud supporter of Batman. He always wants to do anything he can to help but the drugs are getting in his way.
Favorite past times: Writing, drinking, talking, and playing video games.
Biography:Geoffrey Young, once known as a new up and comer at the Gotham Gazette with everything looking like it was going great. His older sister Penelope Young was said to be working on a big project, while he himself was making a name for himself with his views on Batman, how he feels about these costumed menaces running around Gotham like it was their own playground. He and his sister were very close to each other and Geoff was very protective of his sister which is why after her death in what he called “Asylum Massacre” his sister was killed by an explosion from a trap Joker had set up. Geoff after that bng he was going to do it. He became a depressed mess, he started writing stories on how happy he was that the Joker had died, that he finally got what he deserved and for some reason he was not attacked or anything for writing such stories. But after the four year anniversary of his sister’s death he tried committing suicide. But he was saved by a call from his mother who wanted to tell him how she missed him and how he needed to visit more often. But even after that day he knew that if he didn’t get some sort of drug or something he was going to do it. Medical drugs didn’t work so he turned to one thing that came his way heroin. He believes he needs it to stop the nightmares and stuff. And one night after going through his photo album he found a picture so familiar that brought a smile to his face, Barbara Gordon. His friend during high school, she always knew how to make him smile. But how was he to find her again?
Apperance: Geoffrey W. Young
Other Info: His original hair color is brown but he dyed it and his eyes were blue as well but he wears contacts to make his eyes brown because after his sister’s death he tried to get rid of anything that reminded him of her. Starting to become addicted to heroin but he doesn’t like that but he needs it. Has a Rest in Peace Cross tattoo on his shoulder but with his sister’s name and he wears the necklace she use to wear, he was the one who bought it for her on her birthday.

Username: Grand Master Darkstorm
Name:Brian Hawke
Weapons:two M1911 pistols and two knives
Job: Assassin What career did you have?
Personality: Brian is a many of many faces, at times, he can be cold, he can be ruthless, he can also be happy, but mostly, the face he uses is that of a very polite young man, and he is always determined, even when something is out of his reach, he will do everything he can to achieve it. But he feels conflicted with the life he has lived as an assassin and weather or not killing people is the right idea.
Favorite past times: Reading, writing, target practice and hand to hand combat
drinking, video gaming, reading comics
Biography:Brian was born into a good family of a father who was the founder of his own production business and a mother who was a doctor for Gotham General Hospital. But that all changed when the depression hit Gotham, his parents, like many others did not have a problem financially, but when it came to the common people, they didn't fit in too well. His father went bankrupt and his business was shut down, he fell into alcholism and drove his family away, which caused Brian's mother to take him and put him in a boy's home while she moved out of town after an incident with her ex-husband caused her not to be able to raise Brian. When he was sixteen, he left the boys home and committed his first killing, which caught the eye of the mob members like Falcone, he soon left them at the age of twenty and has since gone private assassin.
Apperance:(I can find a pic later, but here's a description)Brian wears clothing very depicting of an assassin. He wears mostly dark clothes but his favorite outfit is a black leather jacket where he keeps the sleeves rolled up to the middle of his bicep with a dark blue t-shirt underneath, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black shoes, a pair of fingerless gloves and small gash along his left cheekbone
Other Info: He has attracted the wrong sort of attention from the mob and gained a hated reputation with villains like Black Mask and Penguin.

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Username:
There is Only Zuul
Villain Name: The Jabberwocky
Name: Adianna Lynn Baudelaire
Powers/Abilities:
Weapons: A multitude of knives, and two Glocks.
What are your plans for the people of Gotham: Kill the ones that need killing, and leave the ones that don’t need killing alone.
How will you destroy batman: Batman? Oh that flying rat? Well if he gets in her way, she’s sure a well-aimed bullet to the opened part of his mask will do the trick.
Biography:
Adi was born to Joseph Baudelaire and Issabella Baudelaire, Issabella ran off with some actor fellow leaving Joseph high and dry to raise Adi on his own. Joe tried his best to raise her to be the best person she could be. Adi however was a little troublemaker in school, she would steal things from the other kids and hid them until she could go retrieve them, she would fight with the older kids and would go off and do whatever she wanted to. Joe finally took her out of school and sent her off to a private school that was about as strict as a military school. Of course after a few times of misbehaving the bad behavior seemed to stop. Then for highschool Joe let Adi return to public school, bad mistake. She returned to her old ways of stealing things.

Adi had made ‘friends’ with Zach Thompson, He stole things, the things he stole had value, and he began to steal from the wrong people. Causing problems for himself and others, well the night of Adi’s first arrest he had told her to go get some ‘magic’ their code name for pot, Adi wasn’t one for smoking but she didn’t want to piss Zach off so she went on her way, when she was on her way she saw something she couldn’t live without, a small diamond necklace, without thinking she broke into the store, and well got caught and put in jail. She was released on bail, and that was the last time she saw Zach or anyone really because within the next week they were moving. They moved to Las Vegas, as if that would help. Adi got arrested twice more for theft. Finally when she was 18 her dad said ******** it and they moved again.

Where to? Well Beautiful Gotham, her father was a reporter and had gotten a job for Gotham Times.

It was a new town, and a new life, it was her senior year so she intended to be ‘good’ either that or not get caught. She looked into learning the art of cat burglary, and became an extraordinaire jewel thief. She then got attacked by the villain, which nearly ended with her dead. She then decided that perhaps a little revenge was necessary. She already had connections, so she was going to use them, She was taken in by a little band of assassins and she was taught everything she knows now. She worked with them, until they were snuffed out by a rival assassin family. From there she decided to go under the title “The Jabberwocky.” She made a small name for herself in the underground. Now she is in Arkham City, was it her choice, yes. She got herself caught under a false alias and worked with people to build her weapon collection up, now she is a hit for higher to the people who can afford her in the city, she is looking for someone though, but that will come later.
Appearance: x
Other Info: Adi is a highly dangerous woman, she doesn’t take no for an answer and she is quick and deadly with a knife and even deadlier with a gun, being a trick shot assassin, similar to Deadshot.

Username:
Srintella Taigara
Villian Name:Kanna
Name:Kanna
Powers/Abilites:she can take energy from people.
Weapons:gun
What are your plans for the people of gotham:Not sure at the moment.
How will you destroy batman:I WILL EAT HIM!
Biography:Kanna is a ablno and due to her odd coloring she realized from an early age that she had an odd gift. She could 'take' energy from others. At the moment, she came into Arkaim to find someone. That someone is Joker. Why? She isn't so sure at the moment.
Apperance:Here I am.
Other Info:

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Asuka Fujimori Owner

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

July 29 2012 -- Revamped the entire thread to make it look pretty!

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

x Jokers W1ld x -- Spamming the roleplay, do it again and I will report you!

Kosai01's Wife

Lonely Wolf

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Three Days Grace -- Lost In You

always knew that you'd come back to get me
And you always knew that it wouldn't be easy
To go back to the start to see where it all began
Or end up at the bottom to watch how it all ends