Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Betho Zolis
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Still no response, dammit what the hell is going on here", Betho growled in frustration as he removed his hand from the comm button. It seemed like he would have no choice but to bring the ship in, and at the worst time possible. Night had fallen on the planet, meaning the search was going to be even harder with practically no vision. The only good news was that Betho had the coordinates of the refugee camp, meaning he could land the ship somewhere in that area. From there they would have to be on foot. Betho moved his hand to the ships broadcast button which sends his voice throughout the vessel." Everyone strap in, I’m bring the Titan ground side. It might be a little bit of a bumpy ride considering this place has a natural atmosphere; there is no buffer like most of the core planets we are used to ". With that said, Betho clicked off the broadcast system.

As the Titan passed through the atmosphere the hull of the ship started to rumble a bit. Luckily it was over within a few seconds. Betho set the ship down a few clicks away from the refugee camp just in case there were raiders there; he wanted to be able to surprise them. Once the ship was safely parked he sat up from the pilot chair and exited the cockpit via hatch. From there he walked to the armory where took out a lighting device that looked to be a small metal disk. It was a simple device, it attached to any part of your clothing and once you pressed the button it emitted a bright light directly in front of you. Betho quickly placed the device on the front of his jacket, and pressed the button once just to make sure it was working. “I suggest everyone take one, it’s pretty dark out there and who knows what we will be facing. I will meet you guys outside once you have all gear and anything else you might need together".

As he exited the ship Betho was immediately hit by the cold night air. The dark night didn't obscure his vision to much considering his eyes were made to be able to see through the murkiest of water, however the extra light that the device emitted was a nice help. His eyes gazed around the surrounding area as he tried to get a sense of direction of where the camp was. The thick forest that surrounded them made it hard to really see anything past a few feet ahead, it was a gone thing he brought his navigation pad. The coordinates of the camp were already programmed in thanks to Kandra, as hard as that was for him to admit. He was also waiting for Jin to arrive who seemed to be taking his sweet time landing; it honestly wouldn't surprise him if the Mando was asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
          Darth Kreiger, Dark Lord of the Sith

Darth Kreiger and Azalyn stood in front of what looked like a small run-down wooden shack, but the Darth lord new better. He placed his hand on the outer wall of shack and whispered these words." Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me". With a loud creek the door to the shack swung open and inside was what looked to be an elevator. Kreiger smiled as he had to admit that Maleficent was a genius of an alchemist to be able to get the elevator to appear only when the shack was touched by the dark side. It was a shame that the man was either dead or had betrayed him. Before entering the elevator Kreiger's head snapped around towards the sky as the Titan entered the planet. “Do you feel that Aza? A Jedi is aboard that ship. It's not possible that the Republic discovered Maleficent's research facility; no they must be here for some other reason. More than that I was so focused on my search for Maleficent's presence in the force that I neglected a even stranger presence, one that does not belong to Maleficent or the Jedi aboard that ship." Kreiger closed his eyes and allowed his mind search for this third presence he had ignored before.

A few silent minutes later Kreiger's eyes shot open again, this time they were looking towards Aza." I understand now why this other presence feels so strange; it has been a long time since I have encountered one of these. Their presence appears like twilight in the force, someone who is equalized between the Light and Dark side of the force. A Grey Jedi. This situation gets more and more interesting by the moment, what would a Grey Jedi being doing in a place like this. I have a new task for you go to where that ship landed and follow that Jedi. Keep your presence hidden and see if they lead you to the Grey Jedi, if they don't then kill them. I will be along shortly."

With that command out of the way Darth Kreiger stepped into the elevator that immediately went into ground.......
Aralynne Dasner
Ara

Ara didn't like the feel of the this new, exotic, planet. Everything was slightly jumbled in the Force, due to all the wildlife hidden only by the walls of the Titan. She grabbed the backpack she carried with her at all times. She always had it stocked with a full medkit, a bunch of ration bars, a glow stick, a book (just in case), one ear plug (seeing as she was deaf in one ear), and two extra basters, easily concealable. She grabbed the cloak that she had shed on the journey, and walked outside. It was pitch black, but the Force illuminated everything that was of importance. Ara took out her glow rod, and switched it on.

Ara was buffeted by a dark presence, a presence that could only belong to a Sith Lord. "We may need to watch our footsteps," Ara said, reaching out in the Force, trying to determine the location of the sith. She kept herself on the alert, her danger sense was inching on haywire. She gripped the lightsaber at her belt. She was uneasy.

Ara watched Betho mess with his Nav-Pad, or something of the sort. She smirked. She knew it was a thin chance, but it may have been easier just to ask her. Ara could feel the camp not too far away. But, she didn't voice this. Betho was the Galaxy's Cowboy, after all. Still, Ara was uneasy. The sith...that was something she didn't want to lead the team into. She was afraid. 'There is no emotion, there is peace...' Fear was an emotion. She shouldn't be feeling it. But, she did. She decided that maybe it was for the best to prepare the team of the danger they very well could be walking into.

"We need to be careful," Ara said, scanning the area, "there are Sith in the area."

Dangerous Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Anne Raske

"The Tamer"

Anne was beginning to get excited about the new planet as she watched them enter its orbit. You need to remember that she isn't very street-smart and having grown up in a desolute wasteland and a booming city, she had no sort of idea how a jungle might be. Her only worry right now was that her Nexu might not like the swampy area. She paused as Betho spoke over the intercom that the planet was really dark, pitch-black even and that she would need to get the light from atop her dresser and attach it to clothes. It felt comfortable and provided a good lighting source as well.

Betho then mentioned they needed to suit up and come out. She grabbed her gear- An electrostaff, her shotgun, and and a rope with a grappling hook attachment just in case. She coaxed her "pet" awake as it had been asleep through most of the space flight. The Nexu arched its back as any other cat would and then followed Anne to the outside of the ship.

Anne took in the sights an smells of the planet and smiled. She hadn't been out of the city in so long and she very much enjoyed being able to breath again, without taking in toxic fumes. She noticed a few plants that looked rather intriguing and picked them up. They died the minute she pulled them from the forest floor and she frowned. She noticed Ara looked rather dejected about the way the planet was, but Anne figured that was just how the jedi might be, being cooped up in the temple for so long. Anne was enjoying herself, moving around and looking at each passing creature in detail until Ara said that there was trouble. Sith-trouble and her usual cheery demeanor turned skittish. She pulled her electrostaff from its main place on her back and held herself steady, waiting to see how Betho would respond to the jedi's words.

Hygienic Gekko

User Image

Jinoth Kesper

" Sith eh?", Jin said with a slight unseen grin and he emerged from a nearby bush. He had landed his own ship not too far away from the Titan's location, making the walk to the group a short one. Luckily he had been in ear shot by the time Ara mentioned there might be sith." Well it’s going to be a bad day for them if they decide to show up. I’m more worried about what happened to this refugee camp, hopefully their communications system just got damaged and that's why they haven't been able to contact the republic. But then again when is life that simple? In any case we should probably get a move on, it isn't get any lighter. The sun set just about the time we arrived, meaning we have a long night ahead of us".

Some might see it strange how relaxed Jin seemed to be with the news of sith. However, when you hunted them most of your life the "shock and awe" part wore off. That wasn't to say they weren't a threat to be taken seriously, any time there was a sith involved the situation got more complicated. Especially with a Jedi Padwan around, he had heard not too long ago that the New Sith Order was luring Padwans away from the Jedi order. The only reason he could think of for that was Padwans were young and easy to corrupt. Only time would tell how Ara performed under pressure.
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Betho Zolis
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" Sith? I'm guessing they probably have something to do with what happened here. Our first mission and we are already thrown against the worst thing the galaxy has to offer. The Republic is going to pay me double for this," Beth announced as he took his blasters off of stun and changed them to kill. Sith weren't known for showing mercy or taking prisoners, he would return the favor if they decided to show. He quickly glanced at his Navi-Pad as Jin mentioned they should probably get a move on, he was right. With the added element of the Sith danger there was no time for diddling around. He sighed as he put the Nava-Pad away, now having a good sense of where the camp was located it was time to get going.

Let’s move out, everyone stay alert there is definitely Sith around but that doesn't mean there isn't more dangers on this planet". Betho then lead the group away from the Titan and through the dense forest of Babali, heading towards the camp site. As the group traversed rough landscape Betho couldn't help but feel like something was watching them, or even stalking. The feeling was subtle at first as there was only a random tree branch breaking here and there, nothing to get too worried about. That was until Betho got a glimpse of what this mysterious stalker was, a glimpse that made his blood run cold.

What the in the name of!” were the only words Betho was able to yell before the creature lunged from the shadows and bared down straight for the Nautolan. A quick reaction time was the only thing that saved the galaxy cowboy from getting his throat ripped out, in a flash of a second his blaster was drawn and single shot rang out hitting in the spot where Betho could only assume the creature's heart would lay. Luckily he was right and the beast hit the ground letting out a loud howl on its way down. He quickly beamed his light on the creature so he could get a good look at and what he saw almost made him sick to his stomach. For the most part the creature looked like a human, except for its bright red skin and its face; or lack thereof. Its face only consisted of one black beady eye, and a giant mouth lined with razor sharp teeth. In place of hands and feet there were claws that had enough power to clean cut a tree in half. It was clear that this abomination was not produced by nature; something very evil and sinister was at work.

Where in the force did this thing come from?" the Nautolan asked to no one in particular. Before anyone could answer a loud synchronized howl shook the forest floor and a look of dread passed over Betho's face. It was the same howl that the beast let out right before he shot it, but this time on a much larger scale. Slowly from every bush, tree, and shadow the red skin beasts appeared all looking towards Betho and his crew with their single eye. There was an impossible number of them to fight, meaning that the team was left with only one option. “Run!" Betho yelled at the top of his lungs as he drew his second blaster and started firing into the endless horde.

No more than a few yards away from Betho and his crew laid the refugee camp. A figure whose face was hidden in a gray cloak stood outside of a hastily fortified building. When he heard the loud howl of the beast he knew that whoever was in that forest was in dire trouble, and he had to help. Without hesitation the man pulled back his cloak, revealing his belt where a double edged lightsaber handle hung......

The man in the gray cloak appeared like a shadow in the midst of the ensuing battle between Betho's team and the beast." Run to the camp now! its are only chance", the man commanded as his double ended light saber ignited sending a warmth of yellow through the dark forest. " Get to the building that we have boarded up, it’s the only place that is safe. When you get there the door will be open". The man effortlessly swung his saber cutting one of the many attacking beast into two.

Dangerous Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Anne Raske

"The Tamer"

As Betho's guns changed from stun to kill, Anne let her electrostaff sparked to life, giving off a little purple hue as the energy within crackled to life. Other than the Sith, Anne didn't feel to worried about what else might be out here, so when her pet suddenly growled, she took a glance in the direction it was facing. She couldn't see anything, but heard another branch crack. 'That's the third one since we hopped off-ship,' She thought. She was suddenly pulled from her thoughts as Betho cried out. Some weird creature, definately not native, and definately dangerous came charging from the underbrush. Betho managed to pull off a shot where Anne might've thought hit the heart and it seemed so. The bright-red skinned creature toppled, but not before shouting to any of his relatives. The eyes gleaming in the night were terrifying and there were so many, to many to fight that Betho began to run. Anne followed suit, keeping her pet from trying to turn around.

Suddenly another jedi appeared in a cloak of grey. His saber illuminated the area in a warm yellow light and he said to head to the campsite ahead.
Shaz Gorim

User Image

Shaz was sitting in the bridge of the Golem . He was playing a old game with one of the repair droids. Shaz had one of his pawns take the Droid's knights, which caused a earful of beeping from the R unit. The navigations officer turned to Shaz. Commander. We are getting a transmission from Darth Ravish." Shaz stood up and turned to the Holoscreen. "Put it on the Holoscreen."

In a matter of seconds Shaz was looking at the hologram of Darth Ravish. The Sith seemed happy about something. "Commander Gorim, I want you to go to Genosis. There should be a droid factory there uknown to the new Rebulic. I want you go and ativate all droids and bring them to me. After the first delivery of droids I want you take command of the Droid factory." Shaz raised an eyebrow at Darth Ravish. "What does Darth Kreiger think of this?" The Sith grew annoyed. "This is not something he needs to know about." Shaz sighed loudly. "More Sith politics?" Darth Ravish smiled again. "Trust me. You will be rewarded by doing as I say."
Shaz turned away and stared at nothing. "I will think about it."

The transmission ended and Shaz turned back to the game to see the R unit moving some of the pieces in the droids favor. Shaz knocked the R unit back with his foot and knocked the Chess set over. "Set cordinates for Genosis. We are going to the factory." The Golem's engines started and flew into hyperdrive.
Aralynne Dasner
Ara

Ara didn't run right away, she actually didn't run until one of the red-skinned creatures singled her out. She pulled out her blaster, and started letting out shots as she ran. These creatures...they had no force presence, so she couldn't feel them. They felt like a droid, manufactured. They weren't organic. Kriff, what is with this planet? Ara asked herself. There was something odd, and the sith presence was still lingering in the back of her mind. She felt another, not dark, but not light, force presence near by, but he wasn't the sith. The sith was farther off. It was almost as if he were underground. Ara sighed as she ran through the trees, being careful not to run into them, using the force to guide herself, seeing as she lost her glow rod when the beasts startled her. Ara would be dead if it weren't for her Force awareness.

Then, the other force presence showed himself. Ara knew what he was. A grey Jedi. Not dark, but not light. Ara didn't mind them too much. They weren't ruthless murderers, but they didn't sugar coat everything, making all their actions, even the bad ones, look good. And, she trusted his judgement when he told them all to run the encampment sight where the refugees disappeared out of thin air. She followed his lead when he turned on his double bladed lightsaber, which was giving a little bit of yellow light. Ara took the lightsaber off her belt, and ignited it, her face now illuminated with a purple glow.

They definitely don't teach us these things in the academy...but, this is the fun stuff, Ara thought, and she smiled to herself. Her master would not approve of Ara thinking this situation was fun. Ara almost chuckled despite herself. She would definitely be telling her old, nineteen year old friend, Jayce, about this adventure. She and Jayce shared many adventures, with their parents being smuggling partners. Her wookiee, Jedi friend would hear about this too. Mili would laugh as Master Salind reprimanded her apprentice.

Ara started hitting beasts with her lightsaber as she ran, running slightly behind the others on the team, but slightly ahead of the Grey Jedi. She kept running, but she was honestly smiling like an idiot. This brought her back to the days of smuggling with her father and running from stormtroopers, and then later joking about the whole ordeal.

Hygienic Gekko

User Image

Jinoth Kesper

" The camp sounds like a good idea", Jin responded as he shot at one of the many approaching beast. It seemed no matter how many that the group killed there was always another one of beast to replace it. The thought that kept running through his mind while he retreated was where the did these things come from and why were there so many. Never in his time traveling the galaxy had he seen such repulsive creatures, well maybe except for the Hutts. As he was about to turn away from the approaching hoard and make a full on run for it, he felt a sharp pain surge through is back. He was quickly forced to the ground as one of the creatures had hopped on top of him and the two were now in a intense struggle. The creature desperately tried to claw and rip at Jin, but luckily for him the beskar armor held without barely taking any scratches. After all beskar was one of the only lightsaber resistant materials known to the galaxy, some beast's claws weren't going to get through it. As Jin struggled with the beast that had him pinned to the ground he realized that his blaster had been knocked out of his during the initial pounce, he would have to do this the old fashion way. He quickly delivered a hard punch to the beast eye that staggered the creature back for a few seconds, allowing Jin to reach for his Vibro dagger meaning that this fight was already over.

The beast now retaining its poseur attempted to go in for another pounce on Jin, this time the Mando was ready. As the creature bore down on him Jin made a quick stab with his dagger landing the blade directly in the beast neck, causing a purple liquid to squirt out all over his armor. As gross as the liquid was at least the thing was dead he would have time to clean his armor later, after they escaped the ensuing horde. The Mando quickly reclaimed his dropped blaster from the ground and proceeded to go into full on running mode as he headed for the fortified building, he needed to be the first one to get there since he had a plan. Sure he was a good with a dagger and a blaster, but that was not the reason he was known as " One shot Kesper" he would show these abominations why. As Jin broke through the dense forest and into the refugee camp he immediately un-slung his sniper rifle from his back and aimed back into the forest at the horde. With a single deep breath to regain his focus he rapidly pulled the trigger on the E-17d high powered blaster rifle and lit up the forest with orange blaster shots. Each shot that rang out of his sniper rifle was instant kill to any of the approaching beast, seeing the Mando use the weapon was like a piece of art. Jin continued to fire into the forest, giving the group cover fire so they would all make it to the building.

Dapper Fatcat

Azalyn Botos

Aza's eyes snapped to Darth Kreiger at the mention of a grey Jedi. She had no notion why such a being would lurk on this planet, but she was sure it would ruin plans for her master. If he wanted her to stalk, then stalk she shall. She nodded her head towards her master. "Yes, Master." She quickly took to the shadows and it was only a moment before she found herself perched high in a tree, hidden by the forest brush. She recognized two of the party as well-known bounty hunters, and then there was the young Jedi. She wondered if Darth Kreiger would try to sway her alliances. She grinned at the thought. She turned her eyes to the girl with the beast at her heals. Interesting choice for a pet, better keep an eye on that one as well...

Soon, though, Aza grew bored watching them. She was not very patient when it came to recon tasks. She was tempted to attack immediately when she caught sight of the rather interesting looking beasts down below, and beasts they were. She let herself fall into the shadows, watching what unfolded. She studied the beasts with a frown. She noted the bright red skin. Was this what Maleficent was working on? New Sith warriors for Kreiger? Or, is this why there's no sign of Maleficent...? She grinned at her last thought, this would be fun indeed.

Then the stranger showed up. He was obviously a Jedi. But, he had a strangeness about him. This must be the grey Jedi Kreiger wants. Her frown deepened. She wouldn't be able to attack anyone now, it was strictly recon work from here on out. She sighed inwardly, the task was boring, but she would complete it, of course. Anything for the Sith lord. Keeping to the shadows, Aza slowly followed the group toward the grey Jedi's encampment. She had to go out of her way to avoid the strange beasts, much to her own chagrin. She would like nothing more than to join in on the bloodshed, but she didn't need any unwanted attention. Darth Kreiger would find her soon, she knew. Maybe then, she could act out a bit.

[Sorry about the absence. Had some stuff going on.]

Dangerous Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Anne Raske

"The Tamer"

Anne Raske Continued running towards the encampment, following behind Jin, when he suddenly sprinted ahead and covered their retreat. She pulled her shotgun from her back just in case, and not a moment to soon, as one of the creatures started to pounce. The creature's face exploded in shower purple blood, that was definately not natural. She continued to run and eventually caught up with the Mandolorian. Her Nexu followed suit and she made her way into the encampment.

[Couldn't think of anything else. Needed to know if the base is in like a tree or a cave?]
- Very quick story update-

Betho and his crew have made it inside the fortified building, inside they are surprised to find that all of the missing refugees are held up within in the building as well. The Grey Jedi reveals himself to be a Zabrak by the name Tal Carlon who came to Babali in search of Darth Maleficent.
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Betho Zolis
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Betho's eyes glanced around the over crowed room as he and his crew tried to find some space to settle in. There was no way this place was ever meant to hold the entire population of the refugee camp, but it looked like for it would have to. The good news was that they were all still alive; the bad news was they were trapped in here by that horde of creatures. Creatures, which reminded Betho that he should probably consult with the grey Jedi on what was going on here. Those things outside were not natives of this planet he wasn't even sure if they were natives of any planet in fact. The nautolan approached Tal who was attending to female Rodian women who seemed to have a minor leg injury.

So what can you tell me about those things outside? I haven't seen anything like them in all my time of traveling the galaxy".
Honestly," Tal responded as he turn to face Betho. “I probably know less about them then you. It all started about three weeks ago when Darth Maleficent's presence faded from the force. A day later these things bore down on the camp at the time they were very few in numbers. I and a few of the refugees were able to fend them off without much trouble, but then the creatures got smarter. On the second day they attacked are communications center and there was a lot more of them this time. They might seem like wild beast, but they are intelligent. Since that attack their numbers seem to have kept multiplying somehow and we are unable to call to the republic for help."
Well me and my team are the help that was sent. However, it looks like we’re going to need a lot more. The only chance these people have is if I am able to get to my ship and call the Republic for help, they can send in some rescue ships along with troops to exterminate these creatures. The bad news is that my ship is docked directly behind where that horde is centered.
There is something else I forgot to mention, the creatures are infused with the dark side of the force. If they come into contact with it then they are pacified for a short time." Tal's attention turned to Ara with his next few words." I cannot control that whole horde by myself, but maybe with your padwan friend's help I could."
Wait, you want to turn Ara to the dark side?".
Not completely, just enough so she can help me pacify the creatures for a short time. This is not my first choice, but were running out of options and time. I know you have felt it Padwan there are Sith here, but not just any Sith. The Dark Lord himself walks this planet and it won't be long before he comes for us, more specifically he will come for you padwan".

Betho looked to Ara as he remembered her mentioning Sith being on the planet earlier, but he hadn't expected for the big guy to be here. This whole situation was getting worse and worse by the minute and something had to be done. Tal was right something needed to be done and there was no way that they were just going to fight their way through that horde, but he also didn't like the idea of Ara going dark side even if it wasn't fully. Betho didn't know much about Jedi but he knew that was never a good idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
          Darth Kreiger, Dark Lord of the Sith

" I'm guessing you already have a idea of what these beast are", Darth Kreiger asked as he appeared next to Aza. it seemed as he had come out of thin air, but that wasn't the case at all. Through all his years of studying the secrets of the ancient Sith Lords he had learned how to travel within the force, something that even the grand master of the Jedi Luke skywalker couldn't do. " Now that i have the information i need it cant hurt to tell you what exactly Darth Maleficent was working on for me. He was creating a true blood Sith army and these creatures you see before you are a failed result. However, it seems like i will be able to finish his work with what he left behind", Kreiger stated as he held up a vial with some sort of purple liquid within it." These creatures still hold some use through in their ability to asexually reproduce, they will make good cannon fodder for my army".

Kreiger placed the vial back into a pocket of his cloak making sure that it was secure. That vial held his greatest hopes for the New Sith Order a chance to crush the republic. It would take time to perfect Darth Maleficent's formula so that a true blood sith was created and not these creatures. It was to bad that Maleficent wasn't around to finish his work but Kreiger had discovered this man's fate. He was torn apart by his own creations a fitting end for a mad alchemist.

" What have you learned since i have been gone
          ?"

( Sorry for the short posts ,but my brain is just shutting down with all this studying User Image )
Aralynne Dasner
Ara

Things just can't get worse, can they? Ara asked herself, looking at Tal, the Zabrak Grey Jedi, with a look of astonishment. Turn to the dark side, even if it would only be for a short time? That thought did not appeal to the young Jedi at all. Especially with the Sith, no other than the one the Jedi were looking for, in close proximity. She blinked her pale green eyes a few times, trying to figure this all out, maybe find another solution to the problem. Ara reached for her backpack, looking for her commlink. Then she remembered that she dropped it. Ara sighed.

She knew the Grey Jedi was right, there was no other choice. They needed to pacify the beasts that separated the crew and the people from the Titan. Besides, it's not the dark side if I am doing it for the good of the Galaxy... Ara told herself, looking at the Zabrak directly in the eye. She squared her small shoulders, and stood tall. She had to do this. There was no other choice. But, she had a deal to make with the Grey Jedi.

"I'll do it," Ara told the Grey Jedi, "but, if I can't return myself to the light, which, I honestly don't see the chances of that being high, but still, in that case, I want you to get rid of me. Do whatever you have to do. I would rather die than be permanently on the Dark side."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff