Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Betho Zolis
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Coruscant the heart of the galaxy, it was here that the Nautolan Bounty hunter and Mandalorian Warrior made their way to docking bay #29. The Nautolan was no other then the Galaxy Cowboy himself Betho Zolis. The Mandalorian that walked beside Betho was longtime friend Jinoth "One shot" Kesper. It was hard to be friends with Betho, probably the cockiest guy in the universe but somehow Jin managed it. How these two came to be such good comrades is a story that is kept only between themselves.However, the reason that Jin was tagging along today was Betho invited him to be his right hand man on this new adventure. Just a few days earlier Betho had put out the call for anyone that wanted to join the team to meet him at Hanger bay #29 at New Republic cities docking station. Betho figured that he needed someone he could trust to come along in this newly found group, and who better then Jin? The meeting place wasn't his choice, but it was where Kandra told him his new ship was waiting. To be honest Betho didn't like Kandra very much, mostly because she was responsible for giving him his orders. He didn't like anyone who had authority over him. Especially not some republic spy. He had only accepted this Job in the first place because the republic offered him something that he couldn't refuse.

As Betho continued walking down a long metallic corridor that headed towards the hanger bay he realized he had no idea what kind of people were bound to show up for the job. He guessed it was going to be mostly bounty hunters looking for credits, but he had heard some Jedi might be tagging along. The only reason he could think of for a Jedi deciding to come along was that they were a Padwan looking for experience. If any higher ranked Jedi then decided to join, then there was something the New Republic hadn't told him about this job. Something very sinister that he didn't particularly want to have to deal with. Either way at least this new endeavor would prove entertaining to the one and only Galaxy Cowboy.

As Betho and Jin entered Hanger #29 the first thing they saw was the Titan. A smile crept across the Nautolan's face as he observed his brand new beauty of a ship. He quickly approached the vessel and placed his hand on the exterior hull, allowing the cold metal to seep into his palm. There was no doubt in his mind that baby had seen its fair share of battle, from all the blaster cannon marks that ran along the side. It was a heavily armored ship though meaning that it would take some serious firepower to do any damage to the interior cabin. To be honest he wasn't sure why the New Republic would issue him a machine of war like this, what kind of trouble did they expect him to get into.

She’s a nice ship, but they could have cleaned her up a bit. I mean come on, the Galaxy Cowboy only deserves the best," Betho announced with a coy smile. His attention quickly turned to his belt where a small circular device with a blue center hung. The blue center flashed repeatedly emitting a light that was able to reflect a few feet away. The Nautolan quickly took the device off his belt and pressed an unseen button causing the device to stop flashing; instead the blue center now emitted a hologram. The hologram was of a Devaronian women who Betho immediately recognized to be no other then Kandra.

I trust the ship is to your liking Mr. Zolis," Kandra stated.
My first day on the job and your already checking up on me Kandra? Or maybe you just already miss talking to me," Betho boasted.
Don’t flatter yourself Mr.Zolis, i''m only calling to make sure that everything is in order. And to tell you that the information for your first task has already been sent to the Titan's communication network"
If you say so. Anyway don't be in such a rush; I and Jin are the only ones to have arrived yet. I'm guessing anyone who chose to sign on to this crazy team will be arriving soon."
I will inform the New Republic of your current progress".

With those last words the Hologram image of Kandra cut off, and Betho returned the device to his belt. It seemed for now that he would familiarize himself with the ship some more while he waited for whomever else to arrive at the hanger.

Hygienic Gekko

User Image

Jinoth Kesper

" Civilians" , Jin chuckled to himself as he entered the hanger shortly after Betho. On the way here he had taken notice how many people stopped and stared at him as he passed by. Apparently the people of Coruscant weren't used to seeing a Mandalorian walk around, much less a Mandalorian in full armor. Most people they had passed by getting to the hanger quickly moved out of the way as they saw him coming. His people had a reputation of being violent, and no one wanted to to find out first hand. The only thing their precaution did was serve to amuse the Mando warrior. However, it did raise the question what in the world was a highly trained Mandalorian warrior doing on Coruscant if he wasn't bounty hunting. The answer was simply really he was here to help out an old friend, Betho. A few weeks ago Betho had contacted him asking for some help in this new team he was recruiting. He said he needed someone he could trust by his side and the two had known each other for a while. Jin figured that this little adventure would be a good way to keep his skills honed, plus the credits that the New Republic was paying weren't bad either.

When Jin entered the hanger the first they he noticed was how much armor the Titan was packing. It seemed the Republic was planning on putting the group into some very dangerous situations, or else there would be no point in giving them such a heavily armor vessel. Of course he himself probably wouldn't be spending too much time on the Titan, mostly because he had his own wings to tend to. His fighter class ship had nowhere near the armor of the Titan, but it was much more mobile and had a cloaking device. In any case it didn't seem like they would be leaving soon since no one else had shown up at the hanger yet.

To kill some time while they waited Jin sat down on a nearby crate and un-slung his E-17d sniper rifle from his back. He placed the sniper rifle on his lap and quickly proceeded to disassemble the gun. It had been a while since he cleaned it and it seemed like now was a good as time as any. It was shameful in his clan to keep a dirty weapon unless you were in war. He could already hear his mother's voice nagging at him for never cleaning the barrel properly and such.

So Betho, what kind of people do you think are going to be crazy enough to come along for this mission? I have gathered that the republic is sending us after some pretty dangerous criminals. I mean sure I signed up for the job, but I’m a Mando a Kesper at that; all I know is battle
        ."

Dangerous Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Anne Raske

"The Tamer"

Anne made her way through the uncrowded corridors of a Docking Bay on Courscant. Her footsteps would have echoed loudly in the silence, but her Nexu's claws scraping the metallic floor prevented it. She was searching for Docking Bay #29 and finally ended up in front of it. Anne adjusted her coat, checked her weapons and stepped into the large room where a large luxury-class cruiser was waiting. She noticed a few others gathered nearby, including the alien that had sent out a call about joining a team to bring down some criminals. Anne walked up and shyly introduced herself, not knowing what to expect from the two men.

After stating her name and what she could bring to the team, her pet seemed to be getting hungry, so she walked over to a corner of the room and pulled out a bag of fresh meat. She left it with him and scooted her way back over to where the guys were near the entry hatch. She knew the alien to be a Nautolan, but she wasn't sure about the one wearing armor. The one thing she could tell by sight was that the armor was definatley Mandolorian. She leaned herself against the frieghter's hull and shut her eyes, wondering who else might be joining them aboard this vessel, for this was surely not it.
Aralynne Dasner
Ara

Docking Bay #29. That was where Aralynne Dasner, Jedi padawan, had learned Betho Zolis, a Noutolan bounty hunter, would be located. Honestly, she missed traveling the galaxy, being stuck either at her master's side or within the confines of the Jedi Academy. Too much like prison. Far too much like prison. Aralynne had been in prison. It wasn't a pleasant place to be. So, she had decided that running away for awhile, while picking up a few new things to impress her master with, wasn't such a bad deal. And, when she heard that Betho Zolis, the infamous Bounty Hunter, was looking for a team, Ara had no choice but to take the opportunity.

Ara walked in, and, upon being asked, she stated her name, profession, and what qualities she could bring to the team, her biggest asset being the Force. She couldn't help but notice the large ship in the back of the bay, being packed with supplies. She smiled slightly. She missed the openness of space. Of course, as Ara had expected, most people completely ignored the presence of the sixteen year old girl. Fools. She could push them into walls, and have them beheaded in a matter of minutes. Of course, those thoughts were un-Jedi-like, and she cleared her mind using a Jedi meditation technique before approaching the people that must have been the team.
User Image
User Image
          Darth Kreiger, Dark Lord of the Sith

" Such a cruel self destructive cycle we Sith have created, don't you say? We raise apprentices so that they can one day strike us down at are greatest moments of glory. Is it any wonder that anytime are kind prospers, we immediately self destruct. At this moment i bet you have even plotted my downfall, am i wrong?" Darth Krieger asked as with a devilish smile. The man who the quest was addressed to was Sith known as Darth Ravish. The two stood in a chamber, a ancient tomb in fact that sat in the darkest depths of the Sith ruins. In these ancients ruins, the dark side of the force flowed like water, water that invigorated them both.

" I don't know what you speak of master, i only exist to serve-". before Ravish could get those last words out he found himself pinned against the wall, a cold hand of Darth Kreiger was tightly clasped around the man's throat.
          " Do not lie to me boy, the dark side shows me everything. You are not strong enough to kill me, i know secrets of the force that you could only dream of. Do not forget your place, you live because i allow it. Because i need soldiers to wage my war, that is why i tolerate your continued existence." Kreiger slowly moved his hand from Darth Ravish's neck allowing the man the breath once again. Ravish fell to both knees as he attempted to catch his breath, letting out a raspy cough." Now go and fetch Azalyn for me, someone who is not a failure like yourself. Tell her to come to my chambers immediately, i have a task for her," Darth Kreiger commanded in a angered tone. Without hesitation Ravish stood and left to go take care of his newly assigned order.

Now alone in the room the Dark lord placed his hand on a nearby wall with carvings in a language long forgotten to the people of this galaxy. He sighed heavily as he thought about Darth Ravish, the man didn't have the will to be a true Sith. He was a former Padwan of the Jedi order that Kreiger had manged to lure away, and at the time he showed so much potential. Since killing his master Ravish seemed to have lost all of his resolve and ambition which meant death for any Sith. It was a shame considering the lack of Sith he already held under his command, he had no where near the numbers he needed to take on the Jedi order. However, that would all change soon if everything went according to plan.

He allowed his hand to drop from the wall, unfortunately now matter how hard he tried he couldn't decipher their meaning. In true Sith fashion, whatever Darth Lord had carved these writings into the wall did no want someone else learning their secrets. Just about everyday he was in these dam ruins, and still no progress. He was beginning to think that he had been lied to about this whole thing, it honestly wouldn't surprise him.

Dapper Fatcat

Azalyn Botos

Aza was lounging. She was, of course, doing so under the guise of guiding two young apprentices through a mock battle. Really, all she was doing was having them attack each other with fallen tree limbs. She couldn't very well give them actual weapons, if they killed each other, she would surely be to blame. And, Aza was no babysitter. She was leaning against a wall in the vast Sith ruins, with her arms folded across her chest, her gaze toward the ground, as if she were deep and thought. Every so often she would raise her head and offer blunt criticism, but for the most part she kept her head down, and her eyes shut. She cat napped like this for a while, until she heard footsteps coming her way.

At this turn of events, Aza raised her head and stepped forward. Using the Force, she pulled a loose rock into her hand and hurled it at one of the apprentices. "Chin UP!" At the appearance of Darth Ravish, Aza bowed, but only ever so slightly. Darth Ravish held a higher rank, but Aza did not give her will over so easily. But, at the news that Darth Kreiger requested her presence, she was at full alert. And, Darth Ravish did not seem pleased about the news. What could have Ravish so knotted up? "Well, I'll leave these two in your solid care." Aza glazed her words carefully, laying the sarcasm thickly on the word 'care'. Then, she left the three to their devices and followed the path to Darth Kreiger's chamber.

Upon entering the tomb, Aza took in a deep breath, allowing the dark side to fill her up. She bowed, ever so slightly, before Darth Kreiger. "Master. You called for me?" She stood up straight, and tried to keep a straight face, but a smile happened to leak through. A glint in her eye gave away her excitement, she enjoyed her missions. They allowed her to release herself completely, and she always found a way to twist her target into a game.
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Betho Zolis
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As Betho predicted two new recruits showed up a shortly after himself and Jin. The first identified herself as a bounty hunter by the name of Anne; she seemed to keep a Nexu as a pet. It was an interesting choice of a campaign considering how violent and unpredictable the beasts were known to be. Something told him he would have to sleep with one eye open from now on, just to be on the safe side. The second person to show up for the job was no other then a Jedi by the name of Ara, a sixteen year old human girl at that. Though he guessed that being a Jedi made her a little tougher than the average sixteen year old, still; he would have to remember to keep an eye on her. He didn't want to even think about the mouthful he would get from Kandra if something happened to one of the republics precise Jedi, the galaxy's peace bringers. In his personal experience there wasn't ever a problem that a blaster couldn't solve.

Well there is no need for me to introduce myself; I am the one and only Galaxy cowboy after all. Welcome abroad this newly found crew of ours, before we get aboard the Titan and head off to make some credits there is one more introduction that needs to be done. The man in the armor over there cleaning his sniper rifle is the Sith-hunting-Mandalorian-bad-a** who goes by Jin. More commonly known to his enemies as One shot Kesper, he is second in command of this newly found team. If I should ever be incapacitated or killed during a mission, which I highly doubt will happen considering how amazing I am, leadership will be passed over to him."

With that speech out of the way Betho entered the Titan, to his left was a passage that that lead to the cockpit which was where he was heading. To the right of him was corridor that lead first to the crew’s personal rooms, and if you continued walking down in that same direction it would eventually bring you to the engineering deck. Once inside the cockpit, Betho proceeded to press a series of buttons that caused the engines of the Titan to hum to life. Once everyone was inside and situated it would be time for them to take off.

With another press of a button in the cockpit controls Betho was able to broadcast his voice throughout the entire ship.
For are very first mission the Republic is sending us to a planet in the outer rim by the name of Babali. Apparently a refugee camp that the republic built there hasn't been heard from for over three weeks, and the Republic fears the camp might have come under attack by raiders. We are being sent there on a search and assist mission, meaning it’s are job to try and find the refugees and help them if they are in danger. Any questions?" Betho asked in a sincere voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
          Darth Kreiger, Dark Lord of the Sith

Yes I did call for you," Darth Kreiger responded as he watched Aza entered the room. Besides other Darth lords very few where invited into Kreiger's chambers; that was unless his craving for women reared its handsome face. Unfortunately as beautiful and desirable as Aza was, that was not the reason he had called her here, there was work to be done. And she just so happened to be one of his more promising followers, even if her sometimes simple task ended in mass bloodshed. She was strong and got the job done, which was the only thing that truly mattered to him. He dearly looked forward to her inevitable betrayal, but until then he would get all the use out of he could.

A Sith alchemist by the name of Darth Maleficent is working on a very important project for me on the planet Babali. However, I haven't received any communication from him in over three weeks which leads me to assume he has either betrayed me or is dead. All i care about is retrieving some very important information from his research, and that is where you come in. This is such a sensitive matter that I myself will be going to Babali and you will be coming along. If something or someone killed Maleficent I don't want to have to sully my good hands", a devilish grin appeared on Darth Kreiger's face with those last words.

Now go and have the troops prepare two TIE fighters for us, we leave immediately".
Aralynne Dasner
AraUser Image

As Ara climbed aboard the Titan, her commlink had started beeping incessantly. Ara knew exactly who it was; her master. She was tempted not to answer, which was a trick she used often when she knew how much trouble she was in, but, today, her master would just have to suck it up for once and let her apprentice do something on her own. Ara took the small device from a pocket on her holster belt, and pressed the button that both calmed the beeping, and delivered the angry voice.

"Aralynne, where in the Force's name are you?" Came the reply. Ara smiled slightly. Master Salind would never get to the docking bay before the Titan took off.

"Oh, I just decided that I wanted to take a few field trips, Master," Ara told her master, letting her snide attitude show in the tone of her voice. Ara was actually quite proud of herself, seeing as sneaking away from a Jedi Master was not typically an easy thing to do. "Nothing to worry about."

Master Salind hesitated for a moment, thinking, or, possibly, tracking Ara through the Force. It turned out that Master Salind was doing the latter. "Ara, what are you doing at Docking Bay #29," Master Salind asked, sounding like she suspected her padawan was up to no good. She was correct. Ara was up to no good, at least to Master Salind's purposes. Ara's smile grew broader.

"Master, I am pretty sure you know precisely what I am up to," Ara answered. She enjoyed being cryptic. It kept people on their toes. Ara could practically feel the scowl on her master's face.

"Ara, you must be joking," Master Salind said, sounding angrier than before. That didn't faze Ara at all. Her specialty was angering Master Salind.

"Alas, Master, but I am not," Ara replied. "Just remember I did bring this to you first, but you said that 'Bounty Hunters are not Sith hunters, and therefore, we do not associate with them.' Bad attitude, Master, bad attitude."

"If Master Skywalker wished the Jedi to go on this trip, he would have sent some!" Master Salind yelled over the comm. Ara rolled her eyes.

"Master, I am going to find the Sith. That is what I plan to do. And, seeing as we are about to take off, there is nothing you can do to stop me. The Jedi are peace keepers. Sith cause chaos. Someone has to stop them, and if I am the only one willing, so be it." Ara turned her comm off after that. She had explained her case, at that was all that was important. She traveled the rest of the way onto the ship, and found a place to sit. Then, as as grown to habit, she snapped her fingers next to her left ear. Still, no sound could be heard. She placed a hand over her left ear, and thought of the mess she had just gotten herself into. And, she realized, she had no regrets. This was the will of the Force, and, although no one else seemed to notice it, Ara did.

Hygienic Gekko

User Image

Jinoth Kesper

Well I guess these are the people crazy enough," Jin thought to himself as he stole a quick glance at the first two members. The first was a bounty hunter who in his eyes seemed to be a little off the reserve. He only ever saw Nexu in the illegal arena pits and they were some fierce sons of bitches, he couldn't manage being able to tame one for being a pet. The second to show, which surprised the hell out of him, was a Jedi. Anytime he got around Jedi he got pretty uncomfortable, considering he had spent most of his life learning how to hunt and kill them. Since the fall of the Empire the Kesper's were no longer Jedi hunters though, instead the clan turned their skills to hunting sith. It was basically the same thing in his eyes, except for the fact that sith used a lot more dirty tricks when they ran.

When Betho introduced him as the second in command, Jin gave off a quick half-assed salute to show he was listening. Being put as the co-leader didn't really come as a big surprise to him considering all the experience he had as a soldier. However, his days as a warrior were something he didn't like to think about mostly because it was when Orisha had died. He quickly shook the thought from his mind and slung his sniper rifle around his shoulder as it would be time to take his leave soon. Unlike the other members of this team he wouldn't be traveling in the Titan, he had his own ship to tend to.

I’ll see you guys at Babali," Jin called out as Betho and the rest of the crew boarded the Titan. He quickly pressed a button on the forearm of his armor that caused a lightly to start blinking from some unseen device on his armor. A few seconds later his fighter class ship, named adenn (which was Mando'a for merciless), entered the hanger. Being a fighter class ship it only had room for one person, which was how he liked it. It meant he was more mobile than the Titan, and could scout ahead for any danger the crew might be facing. Without missing a beat Jin hopped into the cockpit seat, and proceeded to enter the coordinates for Babali into the navigation system. Until they got into the atmosphere of Babali he would allow the ship to auto-pilot there which meant he could get a nice amount of sleep in the meantime.

With another press of a button the ship lifted off from hanger bay #29, shortly after entering the space outside of Coruscant.....

Dapper Fatcat

Azalyn Botos

Aza's smile grew into a lopsided grin when Darth Kreiger mentioned not sullying his good hands, but it didn't quite match Darth Kreiger's grin. It was the kind of smile you saw when you knew someone was trying their hardest not to laugh. And, Aza was trying so hard. Not because anything was particularly funny, but more because she was excited about the mission. Concerning the actual mission itself, she didn't want Darth Maleficent to be dead any more than him being a traitor. Because, either way, it meant Aza was going to have some fun. And, Darth Kreiger seemed to feel urgently about this, so Aza certainly wasn't going to have to wait terribly long for her game to begin.

"Oh, yes sir. Of course, sir." She bowed again, ever so slightly, and then quickly turned on her heel and left the tomb to do her Master's bidding. Once out of the tomb, she practically skipped away. You could say that she was maniacal and twisted and insane, but she wasn't really. She just felt no guilt at the lives she took, and so what if she enjoyed it? Whatever floats your boat, right? Well, maybe the Jedi would think otherwise, but who really cared about them anyway? She passed the Darth Kreiger's orders on and added, "Be quick about yourselves. He intends to leave immediately." Aza watched them work and waited for the Sith lord's arrival.

Dangerous Seeker

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Anne Raske

"The Tamer"

Anne's eyes opened as another recruit walked in and introduced herself. The new one was also a jedi and Anne felt a bit better, knowing they also had the Force on their side. Betho began to speak and Anne was a bit taken aback about how confident he seemed. It reminded her of when she was a slave on Tatooine, trying to make ends meet while still holding a smile on her face. She shook her head quickly to remind herself those days were over.

Anne heard Betho mention that the second-in-command was the one who was wearing full-body-armor, whose name was Jin Kesper. She'd heard rumors about both of them; The Galaxy Cowboy and One-Shot Kesper. Anne also learned that the jedi's name was Ara and she seemed to be young to Anne. With the introductions out of the way, Betho invited everyone onto the ship while Jin walked towards his own. Anne whistled to her "pet" and they both walked up the entrance ramp onto the Titan MCB MK IV.

Once inside, Betho asked his crew if there were any questions. Anne could only think of one question to ask. "What kind of planet is Babali," she spoke into a mic in her new room, having never left Courscant after arriving. She waited for an answer while petting her Nexu's head softly.
- Story update-

On the way to Babali Betho explained to annie, and the rest of the crew, that since Babali was a outer-rim planet it wasn't industrialized. Meaning the planet mostly consisted of thick jungle and dense forest. ........
After around a day of traveling in hyperspace the Titan has arrived outside of the planet Babali. After a few times of trying to make contact with the refugee camp and there being no response Betho has decided to bring the ship into orbit and get onto the ground floor to see what happened. Unfortunately it seems like night has fallen on the planet, meaning it is pitch dark on the planet's floor. The only light comes from Babali's moon and the surrounding stars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darth Kreiger and Azalyn have already arrived on Babali and are standing outside of Darth Maleficent's underground research facility. After searching the dark side of the force Kreiger has found no sign of Maleficent's presence on the planet, meaning the Sith is either dead or has left the planet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff