Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Poster

((Um.. I has a question. Where is Maria and Salaria right now o.o))

Dedicated Gaian

SecretSinner91
((Um.. I has a question. Where is Maria and Salaria right now o.o))

((She can be either with eggman and violet on the ship, or with team ragnarock. Or basicly wherever you want her to be lol.))

Chatty Prophet

Just wanted to publicly apologize for how harsh my earlier comment came out. The fact my phone was an idiot and underlined the second half of the text instead of just 'please' didn't help. Speaking of how big of an idiot my phone is, this is my THIRD time I've had to write this.

Lately the pressure of the final two years of highschool have began to catch up with me. My recent medical developments that have led to me needing to attending multiple appointments for various appointments don't help either considering they happen both during school hours and after school.

Assignments and tests always seem to be right around the corner for me now, resorting in a reducement in my free time.

I'm sure you can now understand why I might be both annoyed and frustrated after working on that redesign picture that I made for the sake of being nice. I made extra effort to try and make him more original looking while keeping the core look of Cyclone, knowing that he is your most valued charachter. Then for you to not use it at least once and replace it with a design I personally am not fond of.

To try and make it up to you, I'll attempt to draw that request you asked for a few days back. I hope you forgive me for my harshness.

Momentai?
chelseamay95
Just wanted to publicly apologize for how harsh my earlier comment came out. The fact my phone was an idiot and underlined the second half of the text instead of just 'please' didn't help. Speaking of how big of an idiot my phone is, this is my THIRD time I've had to write this.

Lately the pressure of the final two years of highschool have began to catch up with me. My recent medical developments that have led to me needing to attending multiple appointments for various appointments don't help either considering they happen both during school hours and after school.

Assignments and tests always seem to be right around the corner for me now, resorting in a reducement in my free time.

I'm sure you can now understand why I might be both annoyed and frustrated after working on that redesign picture that I made for the sake of being nice. I made extra effort to try and make him more original looking while keeping the core look of Cyclone, knowing that he is your most valued charachter. Then for you to not use it at least once and replace it with a design I personally am not fond of.

To try and make it up to you, I'll attempt to draw that request you asked for a few days back. I hope you forgive me for my harshness.

Momentai?

As some advice to you, and this is not to be mean because I don't know what the conversation was before. But you need a break. Maybe you should take time off Gaia and get yourself out of a stress free mood. As you know you see me on Gaia a lot however not post. Because If I post a lot people will demand it. Thats why I take a while to post. I can understand your stress. I go threw it a lot. Rasing a family, getting threw collage, my job not paying me enough, and getting the money to help me be stable. Trust me I know stress, I had Cancer in there but its gone.

Chelsea take a while to be by yourself. Relax, and don't stress yourself out to much. After everything you just listed it seems like life has you under a rock.

Momentai.
((^^^^ Momentai))

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Roisa09
chelseamay95

I second that. emotion_yatta

Dedicated Gaian

((Momentai^^))

Sikopio's Wife

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ϻiles "Ⱦails" Ῥrower

User Image
Location {Soleanna} Thoughts {Knuckles!} Health {38%}

Tails' fear settled a bit when Knuckles glided in. With a nervous smirk he looked up at the red echidna. "Heya' Knuckles..." He replied, nodding in agreement. "This might just be crazy enough to destroy that thing. It's gonna hurt a lot though, that's for sure." Tails tensed up and closed his eyes as the Tornado grew closer and closer to Omnius. "This is it, Knuckles."
A light grunt escaped his lungs as the plane smashed into the hovering robot. There was a second smash right after as Knuckles' fist impacted against Omnius. Tails clenched the flight stick tightly, opening his eyes and trying his best to pull up, but it was no use. The Tornado was going way too fast. Not even a second later, the Tornado crashed into the debris-covered streets and began sliding at high speeds with the high-pitch screeching of metal grinding across asphalt. Gritting his teeth, Tails closed his eyes again and looked ahead of them. A crumbling building was in there path and Tails had no control over the sliding aircraft. "Knuckles! Hang-" There was a loud crash and Tails' head flew forward, smashing against the dashboard before losing consciousness.
Tails' adrenaline pumped through his veins, forcing him to awaken from his unconscious state. "Knuckles..." He muttered, staggering out of the crashed debris and falling onto the concrete below. The young fox was in rough shape. A deep gash trailed across his forehead. Blood trailed down the center of his head and patches of his fur were charred black from a small fire that had started in the cockpit after the crash.
Tails had never sustained such severe injuries and the sight of so much of his own blood sent him into shock. He kept looking around, though, intent on finding his lost friend, Knuckles. Staggering back to his feet, Tails struggled to keep his balance. His vision was blurred and it was difficult to see. He guessed it was from his head wound.
The Tornado was completely demolished. Only the bottom left wing remained and the hull was dented from end to end, not to mention all the paint was completely scraped off. Flames were visible on the right side, but Tails couldn't tell exactly what was on fire. He was only seeing lights and blurry shapes. "Knuckles!" He called out, unaware that the echidna was buried beneath the debris in front of him.
Tails dropped to his knees, feeling isolated from the world. The feeling of being alone and injured was rough on him. His eyes instantly filled with tears and he dropped to the ground, curling up and crying. This was certainly one of Tails' darkest moments and he was terrified. Terrified for Knuckles. Terrified for Sonic, Violet... Everyone. He wasn't even sure if Omnius was destroyed. What if everyone was dead? What if he was the only one left? The thought made his crying more intense. There he lay, injured and alone in a terrified state. It wasn't long after before his vision faded and his injuries forced him to slip back out of consciousness.

User Image

((I understand and I apologize for posting. I just wanted to get my next post finished before I get off for the night.))

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
((this'll be my last post for the night.))

Tsubasa looked away when the Tornado crashed into the robot. When she looked again, the plane was laying in shambles and Tails was staggering out of it calling for Knuckles. The eagle dove down, landing beside the fox kit after he laid down and passed out. He had a bad gash on his head, and it bled profusely. Damn it kid, don't you give up on me, she thought as she untied the smaller wrap from around her waist. She turned it into a make-shift bandage and applied pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding. It was about the that Sonic was over with the wolf. The hedgehog pushed out of his helper's grip and was on his knees beside Tsubasa. She shoved his away with her shoulder though. "I got this idiot...Find Knuckles..." she urged. Sonic nodded once before staggering to his feet, looking a little disoriented as he struggled to get over to the rubble and look for his other best friend.

Chatty Prophet

((thanks everyone...

and dang, got a lot to catch up on now...))

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

Float gripped the edges of the seat as the plane began to go down. In all his years of flying, his stomatch still hit the ground whenever the idea of crashing caught up with him. He knew Tails wanted him to eject and land saftely, but the bird was not going to leave him alone. Floaat quickly pulled his hands from the seat up onto Tails shoulders tightly. "Stop wasting time trying to convince me to leave and just tell me how I can help!" Float yelled.

Float heard Tails say something about someone called Cosmo, he wondered if that was why he was upset before."WOAH!" The seat was sudden ejected. Float instinctivly reached out towards the fox in the few seconds left before he was pulled away. "Tails!" Float's head hung low, he felt truely useless as he was forced to watch the events take place as he floated down.

When he was close enough to the ground, Float undid the seat buckles and jumped from the seat. His knee's hurt from the force of the landing, but he didn't stop. Taking out both guns from beneath his coat and rushing right back into the city. Reaching the group just in time to see Tails crash landing come to a stop. "TAILS!"

Float rushed over to the fox, kneeling down beside him quickly, dopping both of his guns onto the ground as a fellow bird adressed his injuries. "Tails! Say something you crazy fox! Don't you die on us!" Float shook his shoulders lightly to wake him up. "We need you here kid"

Chatty Prophet

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Location {Soleanna} Current Thought {Quite a few injuries...} Health {64%}

Shadow looked around, it seemed Tails was being tended to as Sonic looked for Knuckles. Watching the older pilot try to awake the younger one. Shadow had to admit that the young fox had been quite brave, much like his 'older brother' to pull a stunt like that. As irritating as Sonic was to Shadow, it was obvious that the blue hedgehog had been a strong influence on Tails. Shadow looked towards the sky with crossed arms, it seemed the fortune teller hadn't been wrong once so far. They hadn't been able to keep the younger black hedgehog safe even when aware of her future. Walking over towards the rubble, he began to remove most of the rubble where he believed Knuckles would be. Their group was going to need time to recover after such a large fight.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

"And I want a moment to be real
Want to touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on and feel I belong"

After the fighting had finally ceased, the cockatoo was limping through the street's trying to find any survivors. The world seemed to spin to her, barely able to keep her balance as she wandered down the street. Even in her exhausted and weakened state, the bird noticed the life energies of someone up ahead. They appeared quite faint, growing fainter and fainter. Aysha wasn't sure she was going to make it in time.

Evntually she spotted the white figure up ahead of Cyclone. Making her way over to him, collapsing onto him as her legs finally gave out on her. "Least...this is one thing I can do with my life.." she mumbled. Her markings began to glow on her arm and her 'hair' as she began to transfer what little life she had left to heal Cyclone to at least stop the bleeding. The glow stopped as she ran out of energy to use, her breathing slowing down and her eyes starting to drift shut. "P-please...don't...waste...what I ga..ve you..." Aysha felt her entire body begin to shut down on her much faster than before. "M..u.m...da..d..." Her breathing ceased, a peaceful yet sad look on her face.

"And how can the world want me to change
They're the ones that stay the same
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here"

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

User Image
╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

⇒As long as I exist,ill protect this planet.◄
⇒ Me and my allies are one,we act on one accord.◄
⇒ Evil will be stopped and mobius will return to peace."◄

Current location: Soleanna Castle Town
Mood: Furious and full of rage
With: Aysha
Current Thoughts: I will tear him apart!
Chaos Energy: 25%

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's Speed / Chaos Warp

Cyclone lay there in a coma and wasnt budging. The bleed out was taking a toll on him, a darkness was enveloping cyclone. The cold sense of death was in the air, much like around the mostly destroyed or damaged soleanna. But suddenly a warmth flooded cyclone and his wounds begin to heal. Aysha, his friend, had sacraficed herself to save him. When the healing was done, cyclone's eye's begin to open. "Huh?" He muttered out, still having a splitting headache of course. "Was it all a dream?" He thought and sat up. Looking around at soleanna, cyclone's eye's looked like they were at the breaking point of crying. His people, they were hurt or dead. His body was still sore and needed to heal further.

Looking beside him, he saw aysha laying there. Cyclone quickly got by her side, but didnt see any signs of life. That was the breaking point, cyclone's face filled with tears and he bowed his head down before her. "No....aysha....it's my fault. I wasnt...strong enough to protect you...or anyone." Cyclone said and slammed his fist into the ground. Nearby, the chaos emerald raine had begin to glow and turn black. "If only...I was stronger!" Cyclone said and slammed his other fist into the ground. "My people...are dead....my friends are possibly dead as well...and now aysha....grrr....that guy." Cyclone said and the image of seito kept flashing infront of him. "I wont...let him...get..away with this....grrr." Cyclone said and begin to stand up.

The natural energy from the metal omnius earlier, crashed into cyclone and bolts of electricity begin to circulate around him. "I will...make that guy...suffer!" He said and his eye's turned white. His fur was beginning to change colors, flashing to a golden color and a flame like aura begin to surround him. "All because...I didnt wish...for her saftey..." Cyclone said aloud and clenched his fist. "Grrrrrahhhhh!" He yelled out and for a few seconds, his fur blasted golden completely and a powerful wind shot outward. However he expended all that natural energy fast and returned to normal. His wounds were still present, however he was now able to at least get to help.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sikopio's Wife

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

Ϻiles "Ⱦails" Ῥrower

User Image
Location {Soleanna} Thoughts {...Am I dead?} Health {32%}

Tails opened his eyes and immediately noticed the dancing stars that surrounded him. He quickly stood up, noticing that his injuries were gone. To his surprise, Mobius sat in the backdrop. The blue planet shimmered brightly hundreds of miles away. His twin tails swayed back and forth in a nervous manner.
Tails nearly lost his balance when he spotted a glowing figure in the distance. He quickly ran to see who it was. Hopefully they'd have some answers. He stopped a few meters short though, instantly recognizing the figure. How could he forget the beautiful hair and elegant dress?
Cosmo slowly spun around, greeting Tails with a bright smile. Her gorgeous blue eyes twinkled in flawless synchronization with the stars. "Tails..." She whispered his name, walking forward and taking his hands in hers.
Tails' heart was racing. He wasn't sure what to make of this. Cosmo was dead! He watched her die! How could she be here with him now? "Cosmo! I'm so happy to see you!" He smiled bashfully as she took his hands. "Tails, I know how you feel about losing me. I want you to know that I'm with my ancestors and I am happy." Her smile said it all. She was calm; truly at peace. Seeing her again made Tails so happy, but knowing that she wasn't alive still pained him.
"What happened wasn't your fault, Tails. You have to let the past go. You have to move on with your life. Your thoughts about me have been haunting you. They have been effecting your performance every day. I can feel you suffering, Tails. Just let go..." Cosmo wrapped her arms around the fox, embracing him as his eyes filled with tears. "...And know that I'll be waiting for you here... Among the stars." She added, her eyes meeting his for an instant.
Tails never felt happier. Cosmo was right. He tried to let the past fade away, but it wasn't that simple. Hearing the words come from Cosmo definitely set his mind at ease. As they embraced and their eyes met Tails moved in, hoping to acquire a kiss from his beloved Cosmo. In an instant, however, Cosmo began to disappear. Tails stumbled forward, looking back as Cosmo's body began fading. "I love you, Tails... Go back now... Fulfill your destiny on Mobius. Your knowledge and skill are needed more than you know."
Tails began to cry again, dropping to his hands and knees as Cosmo vanished completely. "Cosmo... I love you too! I-I miss you... So much!" He his sobbing intensified, but his sobs turned into a gasp as the stars disappeared and he was enveloped by a bright light.

"Cosmo..." Tails whispered her name and barely opened his eyes. His vision was still blurry, but he could make out the shapes of Float and Tsubasa looming over him. His hearing returned next. At first Float's voice was muffled, but the clarity adjusted soon after.
Tails was able to provide them with a weak smile. The smile faded quickly and Tails winced as Float lightly shook him. His entire body was aching, but the pain quickly became second priority when he remembered what had happened before he lost consciousness. "Sonic! Knuckles!" He jolted up to his feet, but his balance didn't last long. He quickly fell to the side, using Float's body for support. "W-Where are they? Are they okay? What about everyone else?" The poor fox fell back into Tsubasa and Float's arms. His body was weak from the devastating crash. His head was particularly hurting. There was a violent pulsing in his brain. It felt like someone was bashing his skull with a hammer every other second. Tails was obviously still in some form of shock. He was confused and frightened. "Please tell me they are okay. Please..."

User ImageTails' meeting with Cosmo...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces