Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr - The Howling Wind

With: Cyclone, And team Kickass
Mood: Happy as usual
Thoughts: Whoah! Look at these guys!

Zephyr's Theme
Zephyr's Fighting Style (Guy in Green suit)
Zephyr's Voice

User Image

"Let's do this!"

User Image

Zephyr was standing in the same spot looking at Akili has he lashed out at them and Violet took off. "Hey, you hate white fur or something? I'm just enjoying my life is all! You should too." Zephyr said smiling looking at Akili as Ember held him back. "You should really calm down, you'll get wrinkles or something. Besides you might hurt the cute girl restraining you." Zephyr added as he looked at the two.

Zephyr went quiet hearing ember speak. "Oh, my apologies Miss. I'll make it up to you by training harder then ever!" Zephyr said extending his hand with his thumb out. Turning to Cyclone Zephyr listend to him. "So this is that self-proclaime genuis who's been terrorizing huh? I want a piece of him, I promise I won't hold you back!" Zephyr shouted out now directing his thumb to Cyclone. "Haha! I'm always at my physical peak." Zephyr proclaimed as he looked at Cyclone.

User Image

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Snow The Arctic Fox

Snow fell to the ground she had hurt her ankle and couldnt get up she was pretty shakey as well. Snow didnt know if this girl was friend or foe it was so hard to tell not being from around here. Snow looked at the girl " thanks for saving me"she said shyly and sat on the ground. Snow didnt know where she was right now she had been following eggman for quite some time now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

Akili Hoshio
Health:100%

"Me give away that we're here?" Akili laughed. "I think he knew before that! I think he knew the moment you smashed those robots!" The rabbit called out and started thrashing again as Cyclone suggested about taking him away and Zephyr's comment. "OOF!" With Akili thrashing around so much, Ember decided it would be best to push him to the ground and restrain him in such a way that she could use her weight to prevent him from getting up. "Hey! Get off of me you purple b&*ch!" he swore loudly.

Ember
Health: 100%

Ember sighed. Cyclone was right about the problems Akili's anger could cause. Besides from his medication there was one other thing that could sometimes fix Akili...or possibly make it worse. "Akili, I'm sorry I have to do this" Ember hit the rabbit over the back of the head which caused him to go limp in her restraint. With him now unconscious, Ember backed away from him. "Hopefully when he wakes up he'll be back to normal...or another personality which won't cause a problem" she said with a sigh. "Might try to get Violet to take him out of here so the two of them can get someplace safe to rest. Where is she anyway?" she asked looking around. "Course she had to run off again.." a tiny bit of fustration was in her voice. Ember crossed her arms and looked at Zephyr with a friendly smirk. "cute huh? Thanks. And you do that" she said thn sighed. "You don't have to be so formal with me, just call me Ember if you like"

Violet
Health:56%

Violet smiled. "Don't mention it" she said before her smile turned to a look of concern. The black hedgehog had noticed how shaky she was and she had now sat down. "Are you hurt?" Violet asked. Couldn't help but glance back at where the others back. Knowing she should return as quickly as possible. "Here" Violet held her hand out towards the fox, offering to help her up and support her weight on a possibly bad ankle while they walked towards the others.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: City of Darkness
Mood: Calm
With: Team Kick a** / Zephyr
Current Thoughts: n/a

⇒As long as I exist,ill protect this planet.◄
⇒ Me and my allies are one,we act on one accord.◄
⇒ Evil will be stopped and mobius will return to peace."◄

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's Speed / Chaos Warp

Cyclone just stared at what they did. "A bit cruel but hey at least now he cant get us in trouble." He said with a small chuckle. Looking at zephyr, a sweat drop rolled down his head. "Man, this guy is almost too cheery, even for me." He said to himself. Turning away he begin to think on how to go about this infiltration. He didnt know team kickass'es reason for being there, but now was the time to act. "Ember, ive been rude. Ive been trying to get away from everyone when I owe you all big time. So tell you what, ill help you out on your all's mission." He said to her and smirked back at them.

"I suppose I could tell you my mission as well." He said to her. "My mission is actually more or less based on luck. I was told by a fortune teller that I have deep hidden potiential that can only be unlocked through the power of chaotic energies. I never understood it till recently when I spoke with a guy named knuckles. Apparently I have a special stored up energy inside me that's impossible to unlock. That is unless I use the chaos emeralds, according to him anyways. But this isnt all set in stone, and according to him, if I unlock it, I could only sustain it for a short time, and then never be able to use it again. So I guess you could say im on a fools errand, but this is the only way ill find out for sure." He said to them.

"Anyways enough of that, ill complete my mission another time. In the meantime ill help you all out with yours." He said. "Good, im almost back to max. No more playing around now." He thought and clenched his fist. However his eye's glanced at zephyr, who he still didnt know who he was.

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flaming martial artist Ember
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image location:City of Darkness

"Akili doesn't like the burdon he becomes when his DID effects him. He actually prefers I knock him unconscious if I don't have his medication with me and he can cause trouble. Besides, I'm little bit more worried about him getting into trouble than the rest of us. Least we can fight them off in a rational state, where he can't" she explained before looking at Zephyr and smiling. "What's wrong with being cheery? Sure better then being a downer all the the time. Only live once right?" She said giving a wink to the white wolf before turning her attention to Cyclone again. "it's not me you owe, It's Violet. I didn't get a scratch on me from our little team up." she gave a small nodd, glancing in the direction Violet had gone. It was visible on her face that she was worried. "Uh-huh..." Emer nodded a little awkwardly. From the sounds of it, it seemed like a fortune teller was trying to pull one over on the hedgehog and make him look like an idiot as he ran around looking for some 'latent' ability. She wondered though, Knuckles was one of Sonic's friends so maybe it was true. "Well good luck to you on that. As for us, we don't really have a mission. As we said earlier we're just here to make sure there aren't any active robots running around possibly causing trouble. If we found any emeralds Eggman stashed away that would be a bonus" Ember looked in the direction her team had been heading. "I'd love to find a sol emerald. No idea if they are even in this world. I think I can sense them but it's so distant I can't be sure" Ember had one hand resting on her hip. "Where is Violet? I'm starting to get worried. I hope she can carry Akili someplace safe"

User Image

━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: City of darkness
With: Ember and Zephyr
Current Thoughts: Is it true?

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone chuckled and nodded. "Nothing is wrong with being too cheery. But there are times when you need to be serious." He said to her. "Then again I dont have much room to talk, I usually end up screwing up a mission due to goofing off. You saw that personally when I was falling off the ship." He said to ember. He listened to her and honestly felt bad for their partner. He had alot of problems from what it seemed and apparently had to have medicane to control the problems. Looking down, he nodded. "Violet....got it." He thought and turned away. "Thanks for your support, but honestly I dont believe in this latent ability." Cyclone explained to them.

"Some people are born with the gift, and others have to work hard for it. I prefer to see myself as inbetween." He explained. "Anyway even though knuckles said it, I wont take it to heart. I just used this as a excuse to go on a new adventure. Life is too boring without alittle excitment." He said to them. Looking back at them, he had a smirk on his face. "Fairy tales and legends are great. And so is reason and logic, but I tear apart reason and logic and just like to have a blast." Cyclone said to them. Looking down at his hand, he had a ring with a wierd lightning bolt symbol on it. "This ring....is all I have left of them." He thought.

"The ring of ultimate velocity and speed, I wonder why it's called that." He thought but shook it off. "Anyways enough of my rambling. You have no mission? I see." Cyclone said and closed his eye's. "Latent power.....I dont believe in it. I only believe in my power, and the power of my friends. That's what is important." He thought. "I suppose we better split up then. Ember, your original plan is good. Get violet to take akili and get themselfs someplace safe." Cyclone suggested to ember before walking over to the mountain. "Right here should be good." He said and placed his hand on the wall. A bright glow came from his hands and imbeded into the wall. When cyclone removed his hand, there was a strange symbol on the wall.

"Perfect, now if a quick escape is needed, we can warp back." He said before turning back to the others. "Ok that covers it. I suggest we all three meet back here in 30 minutes, or when the alarm goes off. Which ever happens first. If you find a chaos emerald, get out as fast as possible." Cyclone said to them.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Snow The Arctic Fox

Snow leaned on the hedgehog for support as they begain to walk "Im Snow" she said with a smile. Snow was hopeing this wasnt a trick she just couldnt trust anyone. Snow looked around the forest she had to find some where to stay. Snow was so stupid to think she could come out here with nothing to support her. Snow looked at Violet "Thanks again im so clumsy some times" she said with a small laugh.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zephyr - The Howling Wind

With: Cyclone, And team Kickass
Mood: Happy as usual
Thoughts: Whoah! Look at these guys!

Zephyr's Theme
Zephyr's Fighting Style (Guy in Green suit)
Zephyr's Voice

User Image

"Let's do this!"

User Image

Zephyr watched as Ember put out Akili hoping he would go back to normal once he awoke again. Zephyr put his head down and clinched his fists, his face looked like he was about to explode. Jumping into the air with one arm above his head and his hand made into a fist, Zephyr smiled. "Wooh! Come on guys! Lets just go a trash that Egg!" Zephyr as he never touched back on the ground, he was however floating just above it.

Looking over to Ember as she winked at him Zephyr laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Heh heh, right!" Zephyr said looking over to Cyclone as he began to speak. "Being serious is so not cool. Hard to have fun like that right?" Zephyr sai extending his hands out either side of him and shrugging. "Oh!." Zephyr said flying up abit and looking around. "Your friend Violet is over that way!" Zephyr shouted down to ember pointing in the direction of Violet and Snow.

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: City of darkness
Mood: Excited
With: No one
Current Thoughts: It's go time!

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone looked back at zephyr and almost fell over. So the guy could fly? "Oh wow you can fly? Darn and all ive got is super speed." He said in a pouty tone. "Well at least that will come in handy." He said to zephyr before looking at ember and the other's. "Im scouting on ahead to get rid of any sort of trap eggman may have laid. But I now must thank this wolf guy." He said and smiled. "He reminded me that I cant always be serious. It just isnt my style." Cyclone said and made sure his gloves were secured. "So with that....it's...go time!" He yelled out and burst into the city. Running through the city, a group of robots that were on patrol, caught a glimpse of the white flash.

Quickly sending out a alert, the security begin to tighten and search for the intruders. Cyclone however was bursting straight forward torwards dr.eggmans base. "Almost there, time to light up the sky with some fireworks." He said and chuckled before bursting through the metal of dr.eggmans base.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Jinx The Unlucky Cat

A sorten dark cat was near eggman untill she heard a crash in the base her ears went down she looked at eggman "Should i go greet the guest sir?" she asked him with a smirk. Jinx was waiting for eggmans command she hadnt gotten to fight any lately and she was dieing to test out her new speed shoes. Jinx could catch up with even sonic with these shoes that Eggman trusted her to test out. Jinx had no memory of her old team only her memorys of her being in the base was left in her mind. Jinx had a necklace that her team got her for her birthday ,but eggman had it with him making sure it didnt bring any of her memories back to her.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔═════╗
Dr. Ivo
Eggman
Robotnik

╚═════╝

Current location: City of Darkness / Base
With: Jinx
Current Thoughts: This should prove intresting.

⇒Soon the world will bow to me!◄
⇒Then eggmanland will finally come to be!◄
⇒And this time, that blasted blue hedgehog cant stop me! Bahahahaha! ◄

Dr.Eggmans theme

Dr.eggman was smirking and watching through a camera. Near him was jinx, his faithful servent, as well as his two dumbots orbot and cubot. "Heh heh heh, I see this one is anxious to be destroyed. And I see your anxious to greet your old team leader. Alright then, but dont disappoint me." Dr.eggman said to her before looking back into the camera. "Strange though, he seems to actually be getting stronger the closer he gets to the base." Dr.eggman said and begin to ponder. "Jinx, take the chaos emerald with you. I want to test something to see if it's true. If it is, retreat for the time being. Losing the chaos emerald isnt a issue right now." Dr.eggman said to her.

"After your finished, we are to move out. I have a perticular base in mind that we can move to. Also I have recently found out something intresting. But that isnt important right now. Do not fail me, win or lose, I dont care. Just buy the time we need to retreat for now." Dr.eggman said before standing up and beginning the preperations. "Do not however, take on more then one at a time. There are multiple intruders and I cant risk you getting hurt right now. So retreat if need be, and the chaos emerald is officially not important right now." He said to her.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Jinx The Unlucky Cat

Jinx was a listening but all she heard was retreat she didnt like that word it was never set well with her. Jinx took the chaos emerald she then nodded "I wont let you down sir" she said and then disappeared. Jinx then appeared infront of the white hedgehog she then smirk "Your better looking then i remember" she said with a evil smile. Jinx eyes where not their normal bright color they where dim and not very friendly looking. Jinx then ran and put her hands on the floor and aimmed her feet upwards at Cyclone chin hopeing it would send him back a good distance.

Jinx was always training so she could keep up with the males on her team she didnt really have any weapons other then her hands. Jinx then did a back flip and landed on her feet waiting to see Cyclone reaction. Jinx hair flowed around her it really made her stayed out having blonde hair ,but it didnt matter to her. Jinx smiled at him "How long has it been 1.. 2.. 3 years since i last saw your sorry a**" she said with a evil smirk. Jinx had a hateful tone to her voice which was never normal for jinx sure her name means unlucky ,but she was always happy go lucky.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
Ember and Violet
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

"You can fly? Oh Violet will be all over you when she gets back" she laughed. Now feeling a bit of relief knowing she was alright, or at least where she was now. Turning to Cyclone "Is splitting up really a good idea when there are only three of us? A lot easier to get ambushed that way" apparantly he didn't hear Ember as he was gone as a flash seconds later. "Hope he'll be alright" she said before turning her attention to Akili, picking up the unconscious rabbit starting a job towards where Violet was. Violet might need some help with Akili, feel free to go on, on your own if you want" she called up to the wolf, hoping he would instead come along. It didn't take long for Ember to spot Violet walking along supporting a white fox. "Hey Violet!" Ember called out.

"I'm Violet" she said as a quick introduction. "What are you doing out in the city of Darkness?" she asked wondering how long the robot's had been dragging the fox for. Heaing her name being called, she saw Ember rushing over with an uncconscious Akili in tow. "hey! Sorry for running off. It's a good thing I did though. This girl was in trouble" Akili being unconscious didn't suprise Violet at all considering what was happening earlier. Violet however frowned a little after Ember explained about Violet taking Akili and leaving. "I can't just leave you here to fight with two strangers as your only back up Ember! I'll take Akili somewhere safe but I want to come back to help!" Even though Violet was injured from the fall before, she had endured all the pain to keep going, even to save Snow as well.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: City of Darkness / Base
Mood: Confused
With: Jinx
Current Thoughts: Why?

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

As he was quickly infiltrating dr.eggmans base, cyclone heard a familier voice and soon felt a foot connect with his chin and send him flying into the air. "Grr!" He growled out, the pain was pretty intense. And that voice was very familier, too familier. Quickly doing a backflip in the air, he landed on his feet and looked at the source of the attack. What she said made him remember the past. "No way...jinx?!" He said and stood up. His eye's were wide and his mind was rushing with thoughts. He was about to ask what she was doing, but it was painfully obvious. "So this is where you went." He said to her.

"The team was worried about you, and we even disbanded to try to find you. But to no avail. But now I know where you went." Cyclone said to her. His facial expression turned dead serious, and he clenched his fist. "Dr.eggman...what have you done to my friend." Cyclone said and took a step forward. "Im warning you, please stop. I dont want to have to hurt you. Just leave now and meet up with my friends, and we can forget this all happened. You will be free of the fat old egg." Cyclone said to her.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Jinx The Unlucky Cat

Jinx laughed "Yea this is where i went alot better then your team" she said with a chuckle. Jinx step closer to him "you shouldnt waste your emotions i never really caried for that team of yours " she told him then sending a kick to his stomach. Jinx then pulled the chaos emerald out and throw it up and down in the air. Jinx then in a matter of seconds was behind him "emotions is for the weak" she said in his ear before throwing a jab at his back. Jinx then did a few backwards flips so she was a good amount away from him . Jinx then smirked "Who needs friends when you can have power" she said with a chuckle looking at the emerald in her hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff