With: Phoenix
Current Thoughts: Woah what a nap!

⇒As long as I exist,ill protect this planet.◄
⇒ Me and my allies are one,we act on one accord.◄
⇒ Evil will be stopped and mobius will return to peace."◄

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's Speed / Chaos Warp

Cyclone was still asleep, thinking of future things. His mind was in a trance, stuck in a dream land. However when he was picked up and shook, his eye's begin to slowly open and his senses begin to come back. "Hm?" He muttered out and looked at the person shaking him. "What the?!" He yelled out and pulled back. "Woah I must have fell asleep. Guess this day was really too much for me, but ive had a bit of rest and feel good to go." He said adn begin to stretch out his legs. "So then, who are you?" Cyclone asked the newcomer. Of course during this, he was stretching out his legs, arms, and making sure he was ready to go in a few.

Jumping off his feet and landing on his hand, he begin to do push up's like that as well. It didnt take him long and he jumped back to his feet. He was now ready to get going, and that's when he remembered violet. "Oh crud, violet! She better be ok. Good thing those robots left the scene." He said, his eye's trailing to the sky which was now growing dark. The sun was going away and the moon was beginning to appear, it was night time. "Night time eh....ok then I have a idea." He thought.

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

"Quit yappin and let your fist do the talking!"

Knuckles' Theme
Where: Soleanna Castle City
Mood: Fired up!
With: Shadow and Omega

A grin appeared on Knuckles face after hearing the reason why Omega was here in Soleanna. "Seems like Eggman is pissing everyone off lately. And, about his base. He does have one, but that's not where he is right now." He said as he folded his arms. "If I recall correctly, Cyclone said something about Eggman being in Desert Bones. I can't say what he's doing out there, but with him being who he is, we can guess it's nothing good." Knuckles missed out on most of the information since he was occupied with all the fighting, but the information had was good enough.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

"Stay out of my way!
I am going at it with full speed
and I don't have any breaks!"

Phoenix's Theme
Where : Soleanna Castle City
Feeling: Okay
With: Cyclone

"Sheesh, about time you woke up." Phoenix said as Cyclone stepped away from him. He folded his arms as he listened to Cyclone speak. "Well your just lucky I found you before some robot did. So, now that you seem to be well rested and what not, lets get moving. He said as he turned to start making his way down the building. Phoenix came to a stop when Cyclone asked who he was. "The name's Phoenix. Vex told me to come find you." He said as he peered over his shoulder at him. Phoenix watched as he began doing a few push ups and jumping back to his feet. "Really guy? I don't think we have the time for this." He said just before Cyclone mentioned something about Violet. "She's fine. Ember and Akili arrived before I came and found you. Shadow and Omega are here as well." He said as he proceeded to the edge of the building. "Now then we have to get back to Violet. We have some important things we need to discuss." Phoenix said before leaping off the roof.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

As Phoenix lept down to the street below, a few robot's suddenly jumped out from their hiding place inside the buildings. Quickly surrounding him and preparing to shoot at him. There was a sound of a gunshot from nearby, it was then followed with a thud as one of the robot's fell to the floor, sparking where there was now a large hole through it's head. The remaining three turned to look at it's fallen comrade, then up at the direction of the gunshot, scanning for the person responsible.

Float, on the roof of the building accross from the one Phoenix had been on, knowing that the robot's would quickly find him, unloaded three more bullets their way. With the help of his keen bird eyes, he was abe to fire them through the face of the robot's as they looked in his direction. The three gunshots were followed once again by three loud thuds, which caused a smirk on the pilot's face. Putting the gun back away in it's holder hidden away by his coat. He didn't know the kind of gun or the bullets, he didn't care since he was a pilot, not a fighter. Giving a wave down to the stranger on the street where the robot's had been.

Chatty Prophet

User Image

Shadow crossed his arms as he waited for the dust to settle after Knuckles attack, turning to look at the familar robot. Shadow took note of the change to the robot's appearence, having gone through some sort of update. "Black female hedgehog? That was Violet." The dark hedgehog's attention was taken by Knuckles as he explained about Eggman having left the base that Violet had known the location of. "Eggman may of left after Cyclone saved Violet or he's on the move for some reason" Shadow was thinking about what Ember had told him on the plane ride over to the city of water. "Violet was taken from her team by a black furred female rabbit with purple eyes, it's possible the rabbit has some sort of connection with Eggman if she took Violet to one of his bases. If we can find her, we may be able to find out what exactly is going on" He explained. If they found the rabbit, then they could possibly find Eggman as well. More of Eggman's robot's began to appear, Omega quick to lay down the challange. "Hmph. Of course."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User ImageUser Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ѵivian 'Ѵivi' Ϻancer
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxx location:Desert bones; in the ship

xxxShadowling form: medium sized dragon

Vivian glared at the hedgehog for a minute. She had been trying to get some rest but hadn't been able to. It was hedgehog after hedgehog that was causing her nothing but grief, starting to hate them on a whole. However she wasn't sure if she should allow them to escape with Maria or not, considering the rabbit despised the girl. In the end, she rushed at Stigma suddenly, attempting to kick him in the face. During all this, the Shadowling roared once again. Fustrated that it's attack had been blocked. Quickly rushing on all fours towards the blond hedgehog, passing through her little robot 'toy' and attempting to phase through into the body of the young girl. The chaos emerald not bothing it very in the slightest, instead using the negative energy from it to power itself up where the light weakened it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
          User ImageUser Image

COURSE SELECTED x ( Soleanna city ) xx COMPUTING TARGETS x ( Knuckles and Shadow ) xx PROGRAMMING... x ( Preparing battle routines. )

Omega stood facing the two as they filled him in on the location of Eggman's base, and where the doctor himself was. ''I see. I will need to interrogate the female more later.'' When Shadow accepted the challenge, Omega fired up his jets, charging towards the mob, and spinning his torso, arms extended. ''Current kill count is 5 units.''

''OOC: really short for me. DX kinda brain dead at the moment.''

User Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flaming martial artist Ember
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image location: Soleanna city hospital

Running through the city, Ember had not yet tracked down the white hedgehog. However at one point she passed by the group of Knuckles, Shadow and Omega, seen only as a blur that quickly passed. She knew the three of them could easily handle a few of Eggman's cheap robots without her help. Ember came to an eventual stop, turning on the communicator. "Hey Pheonix, any luck finding Cyclone?" Ember kept her eyes open, scanning the street for any more robots. By the looks of it, most civilian's must of left the city already as the streets were empty and in ruins, much like a ghost town.

User Image

━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: Soleanna Castle Town
Mood: Excited
With: Phoenix
Current Thoughts: It's go time!

⇒As long as I exist,ill protect this planet.◄
⇒ Me and my allies are one,we act on one accord.◄
⇒ Evil will be stopped and mobius will return to peace."◄

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's Speed / Chaos Warp

Cyclone folded his arms and tapped his foot. Vex was the one who sent him? Then the mission must have been a success. "So vex huh? I guess I didnt miss too much then. Alrighty then it's time to get moving." He said to phoenix. Cyclone sighed with relief when he heard that violet was ok, and that ember and akili were here. Apparently so was shadow and omega as well. "Heh things got alot more intresting now. But sonic need's to hurry up, we are going to need him and tails if we are to take down dr.eggman." Cyclone said to phoenix with a soft sigh. Then watching as phoenix jumped from the roof and said they had some important things they needed to discuss, cyclone smirked and walked to the edge of the building.

"Heh alright if you say so. It's time to get moving!" He said and jumped into the air as well. Following beside phoenix, cyclone's eye's peered around, apparently looking to see if any robots remained or if any trouble was being caused. However in the back of his mind he could hear voices, one's that wouldnt go away. They seemed to be calling out to him. Little did cyclone know what would happen if knuckles was in the same area as him and they had a chaos emerald.

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
~Ϻạɍɨɑ~
What am I wearing?: Look at the picture
The songs playing in my gentle heart.

User ImageUser Image
So Peacfully, you're sleeping in profile to me. What kind of dream, are you dreaming? I see a tear, sliding down your cheek. What kind of world are you in? I've been nursing this feeling that I had for a moment that you never knew. Last Night Good Night. Last Night Good Night.

Maria looked over at Stigma the whole time, as he had managed to blow away the fire from them, as she watched Vivian walk over, looking very upset. This made the small hedgehog back away more, as she was slightly afraid. She then felt her hand being gently grabbed again, as she looked over at Stigma, who seemed to be talking to someone named Vex through a com-link. Yet, before she knew, Vivian was rushing to kick him, as she looked over to see the shadowling rushing straight at her, as her eyes went wide with fright.

"Creator!" Salaria shouted with alarm,as she tried to rush over to protect Maria. Maria was backing away more, as she could feel her heart racing, which wasn't a good thing due to her heart condition. "N-No, S-stay away!" Maria shouted, as she shut her eyes tightly, expecting pain or anything. Yet, when she did close her eyes, spheres of light began to appear, due to Maria's magic, and it seemed with the chaos emerald inside her, it was giving her a slight boost. The light spheres then rushed at the shadowling to keep it away from Maria, as Salaria quickly rushed over to Maria's side.

User ImageUser Image
For the last night I lie, could I be with you? Holding your hand I lie next to you and kiss you goodnight. I wish I could see the morning sun with you, like we once did. I remember it was so sweet. I wish you would always stay here with me. I'm waiting for a miracle to happen. I can't leave you behind, there is just too much that I have to say. Last Night, Good Night. Last Night Good night. Even if my voice is gone, I'll always sing this melody. Last Night Good Night. Last night. Good Night. I'm lost in thought, about the day when I have to be without you. So I'll just wish upon a star and you will never stop smiling. So long. Good night

User Image
Salaria

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is not my problem.”

User Image
▂▃▅▆▆▅▃▂

± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Vex's Theme (New)
Vex's Voice
Vex Battle Theme #1 #2 #3 (Chao's Oversoul Form)
± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

╔════════════════════════════╗

"Chaos Beam!" Vex shouted as he blew a hole just big enough for him to get in. As he board the ship, he landed in front of Sigma. "There's your exit, now lets-!" Vex was cut short as he unintentionally took the kick to the face that was actually meant for Sigma. "Ow! That hurt you crazy b**ch!" He shouted as he rubbed the side of his face. Standing back to his feet, Vex secured a more stable stance. "Sigma we're on a tight schedule here. I'm gonna need you to get Maria out of here." He said before turning his attention back to the black rabbit. "I don't know who you are, but I'm gonna have to repay you for that kick to the face." A smirk appeared on his face. Vex clenched his fist as they began glowing with a purple aura. "Let's have some fun!" He said before charging at her as he sent punch towards her abdomen.

Where - Desert Bones / inside the ship.

╚════════════════════════════╝

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

"Stay out of my way!
I am going at it with full speed
and I don't have any breaks!"

Phoenix's Theme
Where : Soleanna Castle City
Feeling: Okay
With: Cyclone

"Huh!?" As Pheonix began his descend to the ground, few bots that were hidden launched a surprise attack on him. "Damn, I won't be able to dodge the attack from this postition!" He thought as they took aim. Just before when Phoenix thought they were about to open fire, a gunshot was heard as one of the robots was rendered useless. The moment he landed on the ground, he was ready to take out the remaining bots. But, just as he took up his stance the last three bots collapsed to the ground. "Hmm?" Focusing his sights on where he heard the gunshots were fired from, Phoenix spotted someone waving down at him from atop a building that was adjacent to the one he leaped off. "Good looking out, whoever you are!" He shouted up to him just as Cyclone landed beside him.

"Okay, here's what I know so far." Phoenix said as he started to explain the situation. "Vex and Sigma are currently in Desert Bones trying to evacuate a hedgehog named Maria from Eggman's ship. If they were successful or not, I can't say yet." He said as he dashed zipped down the streets, dodging all the debris that covered the roads. Phoenix paused his explanation the moment someone tried to contact him on his communicator. "Yeah I found him Ember. We are on the way back to the hospital right now. This matter involves Violet. So if you aren't at the hospital still, go ahead and start making your way back." He spoke into his com-link. Turning his attention back to Cyclone, Phoenix continued his briefing. "About Violet, Vex told me that a robot named Metal Omnius gave her a chip that contained a plethora of information on Dr. Eggman's recent and past studies. He said before coming to a stop at the entrance of the hospital. Phoenix turned towards Cyclone to face him completely. "Cyclone, whatever is on that chip can possibly tell us everything about what is going on. We need to hurry and regroup with everyone so we can plan accordingly."

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

"Quit yappin and let your fist do the talking!"

Knuckles' Theme
Where: Soleanna Castle City
Mood: Calm
With: Shadow and Omega

Knuckles watched as Omega and Shadow began to demolish on group of robots after another. "Hey, save some for me you two! Can't go hogging all the fun like that. He said as he took hold of a robots arm and slammed it into the ground. Knuckles began dragging that same robot across the concrete until he leaped into the air above another group of them. Using his fire dunk technique, he launched the already destroyed robot into the small group below him. As his attack hit the ground, there was a radial explosion that did away with a few surrounding robots. Seeing as the number of robots began to dwindle close to none, Knuckles turned his attention back to Omega and Shadow. "Seeing as were just about done here, you think it's about time we meet up with the others?" He asked as he folded his arms.

Chatty Prophet

that float post was towards phoenix and cyclone)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff