Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

Violet
Health:100%

A group of three landed on the back of the ship. The black hedgehog stumbled a little on landing and was beathing heavily. That was quite an updraft they needed to get onboard with all three of them. Since Akili had protested so much to Ember jumping up with Violet and Akili flying up. "Didn't...think we'd make it for a second there.." Violet huffed with a bit of a chuckle. She would need just a second or two to regain her breath.

Ember
Health: 100%

"Course we could make it" The purple feline smirked. Suddenly taking a slightly more serious look as she glanced around the ship. "We better focus guys, who knows what we might fight up here or what Eggman has been up to. Let's check out below and if we find any robots we can destroy them before they cause any trou-" Ember was interrupted by the sudden shaking of the ship as the mission made contact ith the side. "Did Sonic and the others get here already?" she wondered aloud.

Akili Hoshio

"Might be. We should check out whatever it was anyway." The rabbit took off at a run towards the source of the noise, the other two team mates running behind. "Should be just ahead" suddenly there was sound of machine fire. Akili assumed that whatever was ahead was a fight of some sort. With his large ears he was able to detect an unfamilar voice up ahead. Suddenly there was a loud yell and a white figure could be seen thrown off the side. "Look!"

Violet

Violet heard Akili quickly pointing out something to them. Looking to see someone falling to the ground below after some sort of scuffle up ahead with what she guessed was a robot. "I'm on it!" it didn't seem like the person could fly, and she didn't want to risk it. Running to the edge of the ship and jumping off fo it. Ember called out her name in protest but it was already too late. She pulled herself close together to fall at a quicker speed, catching up with the white hedgehog. "Take my hand quick!" she called out reaching out. Violet had to time this right or they were both dead.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: Flying Battery Zone
Mood: Worried
With: A stranger?
Current Thoughts: What in the name of a echinda!
Master Chaos Energy: 100%

⇒As long as I exist,ill protect this planet.◄
⇒ Me and my allies are one,we act on one accord.◄
⇒ Evil will be stopped and mobius will return to peace."◄

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's Speed / Chaos Warp

Cyclone was sweating a bit, he didnt think that he would get pushed into a corner like that. "Dr.eggman, quite the genius. Sonic and the other's better be careful." Cyclone thought to himself. Closing his eye's, he begin to deduct what he could do if he happened to survive this. "That robot has two turrent arms, each bullet fires out about as fast as sonic, if not, faster." He thought. "I can move and dodge one easily, but two changes everything. That's two many bullets moving at that speed for me to watch at once. And blocking them is impossible." He thought to himself. "Unless....that's it! But getting that close wont be easy, and that robot is made of tough stuff, ill have to be careful." He said, forgetting he was falling.

Looking down, he chuckled a bit. "Oh yeah, im falling. Well it was a nice plan." He said and chuckled, however someone had caught up to him. Reaching out for him, he looked up at her with confusion. "Dah! What are you doing here?! Dont tell me you got knocked off the ship too....wait who are you?" He asked. But now wasnt the time for questions. Quickly reaching out, he grabbed her hand and smiled. "Alright! If you have something planned, please hurry. Im alergic to pancakes." He said with a sweat drop going down his head, making up a very corny joke as well.

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
???? "Violet" The hedgehog
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image location: Flying battery zone

Violet grabbed on tightly. Sparing a second to give the hedgehog a quick strange look. "What?" She asked confused. Normally she would of gotten it but right now she was focusing much more on their landing. Violet held her free hand towards the ground. There was a sudden strong updraft which began to slow their decent. Shortly after they reached a safe falling height, the little black hedgehog was drained. Two updrafts strong enough to lift person's into the air in the span of a few minutes was too much for her.

Almost waiting last minute, Violet made herself fall faster so that she was underneath Cyclone. Violet whipped up another updraft. As she would be able to make another one for a few more seconds if she only had to lift one person instead of two. However, when she did this, she was pushed closer towards the ground at a faster speed. Violet hit the ground hard, breaking her focus and causing the updraft to end. Cyclon only would of been just above the ground at this point. Unconsciousness closed in on the black hedgehog during the painful impact.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Mood: Calm / A bit angry
With: Team Kick a**
Current Thoughts: Its go time....
Master Chaos Energy: 90%

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone just watched as this hedgehog showed off a impressive ability. He could feel the powerful updraft holding them back, which let them fall from a none fatal height. However when they approached the ground, she had used the updraft to help save cyclone once again, at the cost of severely injuring herself. Landing on the ground, cyclone looked down at the black hedgehog and felt a great deal of remorse and pity. "Im sorry this happened." He said and knelt down next to her. "She was kind enough to let this happen to her, in order to save a stranger?" He thought. Just then one of cyclone's weights landed right next to them with a hard thud on the ground.

"My weight? He must have knocked it off by mistake." Cyclone thought and begin to restratigize. "Ill have to get back to the ship the way I got there the first time." He thought and stood up. Walking over to his weight, he picked it up and placed his hand on it. A green glow surrounded the weight, and a strange symbol was placed on it. "My only chaos attack....I owe you a great deal knuckles." He said and glanced back at the girl. After a few moments, he looked up at the girls friends. "They must be with her, and there is the robot." He said and watched it head straight for violet's friends. Quickly taking his weight, he tossed it up at the ship, putting all his strength and speed into the throw.

It took a few moments, but the weight hit the side of the robot, not doing anything besides making a loud, clanking noise, and it hit the ground. "Ill get you back to your friends. Then eggman will pay." He said before walking back over to violet and kneeling down. "Chaos...." Is all that could be heard before almost instantiously they appeared ontop of the ship. Cyclone stood between the robot and violet. It was clear he would need some help now. Looking back at the two newcomers, he smiled at them. Then getting into a battle position, he looked at the robot with stern eye's. His hand however signaled for the two newcomers to get their friend to saftey and help if possible.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

Ember

Ember watched as her friend fell closer and closer to the ground. If Ember had a sol emerald on her, she would of been the first one to jump. Just to make sure Violet didn't have to risk it. Hearing the thud's of large metal feet aproaching, Ember didn't dare look away from the side of the ship until she saw some movement from either one of the two. The white one was moving, Violet must be too tired to move after that. Turning her attention back to the large robot. "Look's like we have company Akili" Ember got in a martial arts fighting stance. She was suprised when a sudden flash occured and the white figure appeared with Violet who appeared to be unconscious. "Right. Akili, you take Violet someplace safe" with that, the cat suddenly took off running at the robot, bursting into flames and aiming a kick at it's head.

Akili Hoshio

"Be careful Ember" he called out as he rushed over to Violet. Picking her up in his arms almost effortlessly. He gave the white hedgehog a glance before running off with Violet. He saw a small location where there was cover behind some storage containers. It would provide cover from the bullets. Once he had reached it. He placed Violet down to lean against it and checked her pulse in her wrist. Seemed normal. "Just unconscious...Violet..You alright?" he shook her shoulder lightly.

Violet
Health:56%

Violet mumbled and stirred a little as he shook her. The hedgehog's whole body was so sore and painful. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open. "Akili?" looking around, she relized she was back on the ship. "Ow!" she moaned as she felt a sharp pain from moving her body too quickly. Violet wasn't sure how she was back on the ship or how long she had been out, but she thought it best to ask later. She could hear a fight not too far away from where they were.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Mood: Calm
Current Thoughts: n/a
Master Chaos Energy: 90%

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone stood in place as they begin to get the girl to saftey. However his face showed a bit of suprise when he saw a flaming cat shoot past him. "She's fast!" He said aloud and the robot was hit in the head, causing it to tumble backwards. Cyclone smirked and made a dash forward, grabbing his weight and vanishing from normal eye sight. As the robot begin to fall backwards, cyclone appeared infront of it and shoved his weight into the arm cannon. Then using the RC-24's arm, he propelled himself forward right into the chest of the robot, causing it to collapse backwards.

Pushing himself back, he skid along the ground and his hand was glowing. "Marked him." He said and begin to focus. "My attack alone wont be enough....but with her help." He thought and looked at the girl that had just helped him. "Hey! This robots armor is too tough, but if we combine attacks then we can take it down!" He yelled up to her as he prepared to use a specail move. Combining his speed, and specail ability, with her speed, and apparent fire abilities, they could tear this robot apart now. Cyclone's plan was to warp them both at the same time, and combine attacks, catching the robot off guard.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flaming martial artist Ember
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image location:Flying battery zone

Ember wasn't expecting the white hedgehog to be fast either. She gave him a quick nod "Right!" Taking a moment to intensify her flames, she charged at the robot. Jumping into the air and doing a forward sumisult, the flames surrounding her were pulled towards her foot as she slammed it full force almost smack bang right in the center. The force from her kick dented the robot's thick amour just a little bit, but her flames were starting to melt the metal, weakeninging it. Ember now quickly backflipped off of the robot, landing beside Cyclone. The firery princess held up her hands as flames quickly gushed from them and towards the robot in stream aimed right at the already weakened point. When she thought the metal had been exposed to the fire long enough, she stopped making sure not to accidently burn the stranger she was currently teamed up with.

User Image

━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

With: Ember
Current Thoughts: No problem!
Master Chaos Energy: 50%

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone prepared his attack while watching the newcomer attack as well. "She's good." He thought as he watched her dent the robot and then land beside him. That wasnt all however, she also begin to shoot streams of fire at it, causing the metal to melt slowly and weaken a great deal. "You can use fire? That's awesome!" He said and smirked. It was the first time he had ever seen such a ability. "Alright my turn, time to show this robot what speed really is." He said and took a step forward. Suddenly there was a burst of wind and a white flash shot forward, plowing itself into the spot that the newcomer had weakened. Cyclone's foot rammed into the spot, almost breaking through it.

After that he placed his hand on the robot. "Chaos mark!" He said and placed some wierd mark on the robot. Quickly vanishing again, he was blitzing around the robot, placing marks all over it until the robot spun around and flung cyclone off. "Heh the marks have been set....now then...chaos warp!" He yelled out and literally vanished this time. There was no trace of him. After a moment, white bolts of lightning were strikeing the robot at such a alarming rate, it begin to plow the robot down into the ship. Each mark that was used was vanishing as well. After bombarding the RC-24 for a few seconds, cyclone appeared infront of it and skid along the ground. "One last move!" He yelled out and jumped forward, spinning into a ball, he rammed his way through the robots chest, blasting out the other side.

"Hey! Finish it off now!" Cyclone yelled back to the newcomer before landing on the ground of the ship. He had wasted too much time and couldnt burst to his full speed, so it was making things difficult on him. But with this persons help, this robot was nothing.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flaming martial artist Ember
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image location:Flying battery zone

Ember was quickly engulfed in flames. Running towards the robot, she tackled the area making the hole Cyclone had created much bigger. In the split seconds she was passing through the thick robot, her flames suddenly burst from her and spread throughout the inside. Landing on the otherside of the robot, she quickly pushed off the floor, launching herself at the robot. Kicking it forward so that it fell face down. The liquid in the fuel cell was soon met with a spark caused by Embers flame and exploded. Ember looked back at Cyclone. That was pretty epic. We make a good team she commented before looking towards where her friends were. I hope Violets ok. Should go check on her

posted in phone)

User Image

━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Mood: Excited
With: No one
Current Thoughts: Yeahhh!!!!
Master Chaos Energy: 55%

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone smirked as ember finished off the robot. In a large explosion, the robot had lost, and eggman was next. When ember landed near him, he gave her a thumbs up. "Yeah that was awesome!" He said and did a backflip in place. But quickly he regained composure and looked down at where ember's friends were. "She should be alright, but I owe you all big time, especially her." He said and turned away. "Im not sure what you all are doing here, but good luck. I do suggest you retreat for now and get her to a safe place to rest." He said to ember before beginning to walk away. "Sorry im in such a rush, ive got a appoitment with a certain docter. But if you ever need anything, always look to the wind, ill be there." He said to her.

Then without giving his name, he suddenly took off down the ship, running along the top of it at full speed. "Alright eggman it's time to play. Hope your ready cause im coming at ya at full speed." He said aloud and as he reached the edge, he gripped a broken piece of the ship and picked it up. That's when he jumped off the ship and begin to head for the mountains. "Oh yeahhhh!!!!" He yelled out and quickly put the metal piece under his feet. A loud banging noise could be heard as cyclone hit the side of the mountain. He was using the metal to slide down the mountain as if it were a snowboard. In the distance was a black mist, but beyond that was his goal.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔═════╗
Dr. Ivo
Eggman
Robotnik

╚═════╝

Current location: City of Darkness
With: No one
Current Thoughts: Heh heh heh

⇒Soon the world will bow to me!◄
⇒Then eggmanland will finally come to be!◄
⇒And this time, that blasted blue hedgehog cant stop me! Bahahahaha! ◄

Dr.Eggmans theme

Dr.eggman watched the battle, and watched his precious machine get destroyed. A smile however was over his face and he stood up. "So they are more skilled then I thought. No matter, I will still crush them." He said and turned away from the computer. "The female feline apparently has a sort of super speed, as well as fire abilities. She also resembles blaze, perhaps....." He thought, but that's when his computers sensors picked up cyclone. When he appeared on the screen, eggman watched the hedgehog ride down the side of the mountain torwards the city of darkness. "This one, he has shown to be extreamly fast, faster then my robots sensors can track which is sonic speed." He thought.

"He also possesses a unique warping ability, perhaps I could take a strand of their dna and combine it with my current invention. That way my current invention will hold the abilities of each of sonic and his friends, as well as these newcomers." Dr.eggman thought. Walking to the doorway, he opened the door and walked into the hall. Continuing down the hall, he was heading for the preperations area where his inventions were tested to see if they were working properly. "Soon my plan will fall into place, and all I need is the seven chaos emeralds." He said and smirked.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

Ember

Ember watched the stranger run off. Look to the wind?" she put both hands on her waist and shook her head slightly "You can't see the wind, only feel it. Was he trying to pull off one of those hero's into the sunset moments?" she said, thinking mostly aloud to herself. She thought that whoever the white hedgehog was, he was rather strange. Running over to where the others were. Fortunatly for Ember, Akili had been smart enough to clean up Violet's blood during the fight. "Hey Violet. Pretty stupid stunt you pulled back there...though it's not like I wouldn't of done the same thing...You look hurt pretty bad. Maybe one of us should take you back"

Violet

Violet shook her head. She wasn't going to let her injury be a burdon and she didn't want to turn and head home now. "I can still fight, you know I have been through worse. We have to find out what he's up to and try to stop it." The black hedgehog slowly pushed herself up. It was painful and at first her head spun, but she kept it hidden quite well on her face, though Ember didn't look all too convinced. In the end the purple feline gave a sigh, they both knew that Violet was going to keep arguing about going.

Akili Hoshio

While the two talked, Akili was looking at the scenary in the direction the white hedgehog had gone. He knew Violet was tired and may need to rest a little while longer, so they may not be able to rely on her for an updraft. "The mountain's provide a natral updraft. It won't be enough to push us upwards, but it will be enough to slow down our descent. I'm not sure if it's going to be enough to stop a rather rough landing, but it's better than just jumping off the side" The rabbit said, still in thought. After the three dicussed how they were going to travel, they decided to go with Akili's idea.

Ember

Ember grabbed both of her friends hands and took off running towards the edge. Making a massive jump at the last moment to travel as far as they could in the single leap. At that point Akili opened his massive wings. They decended quite quickly. It looked like their rate of decent was going to lead to a painful landing. However when the wind gust, it slowed down their speed. Eventually they almost caught up with the hedgehog. "Hey!" Ember yelled out. Not sure if her voice would be able to traval the distance of the sound of the roaring wind.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Mood: Excited
Current Thoughts: What's going on?

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone was near the middle of the mountain, pulling off all of his usual, show off, stunts. "Old eggy probably already knows im coming. Well that's fine with me." Cyclone said and smirked. However in the distance, he could hear someone yell out to him. Looking back, he saw the the people from before that helped him. His face showed a bit of confusion, why would they come this way? A smile however appeared on his face and he waved to them. "Ill meet you at the bottom!" He yelled out and ramped off of a large rock that was coming from the mountain. "Yahoo!" Cyclone yelled out and did flips in the air. Finally tossing the board to the side, he landed on his feet on the side of the mountain.

"Alright time to stretch my legs." He said and suddenly he begin to blur up. Wind currents shot past him and soon enough, he blasted off in a white flash, bursting forward down torwards the ground. Down on the ground, robots begin to gather to stop them from entering the city, but the white flash burst past them and skid to a stop. Throwing up his arm, the robots begin to split into multiple pieces before seperating and exploding. "Ha they didnt see it coming." He said and chuckled. "Alright, now to find out what they are doing." He said to himself.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

Ember

As they grew closer to the ground, Ember pulled Violet up into her arms. Letting go off Akili and letting herself fall to the ground, running down the side of the mountain with Akili still gliding down with his ears. "Guy's, get ready. It's gonna get busy once we get closer" she called out to her team mates.

Akili Hoshio

Akili eventually touched down on the ground, running as fast as he could to keep up with Ember the best that he could. Fortunatly once he touched down Ember slowed down for him. Robot's started to gather to stop them from entering, but the white hedgehog took care of them. Without stopping, the team planned to just run on past and keep going. However not too far afterwards, Akili's head started to hurt and his body was shaking a little. "Ember, Violet, hold on a second!" he called out to them. He had to stop running, putting a hand to his head.

Ember

Ember rushed back to Akili once she heard him call out. A frown was on her face when she spotted him holding his head like that. "You alright? Of all times why did it have to happen today...you took it didn't you?" she asked to which the rabbit replied with a nod. "Damn it...So that new one isn't working...We gotta be careful now." she mumbled more than a little fustrated. Looking around at their path up ahead, she could see that they were going to have a battle or two waiting for them.

Violet

"We can still keep going, we just gotta keep our guard up. Too late to turn back now guys anyway." Violet sighed. Signaling with her hand for Ember to put her down, which the purple feline did. Violet tried to hide the small amount of pain she experienced from the dull throbing after moving. Violet glanced over at the white hedgehog she saved earlier, however she didn't say anything only giving him a quick nod of aknowledgement before turning her attention back to Akili. "Well..there's only two of them that could possibly cause problems for us as a team or Akili's safty. You know he doesn't like it being made a big fuss of"

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current Thoughts: ......?

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone stared at the team as they drew closer to the ground. Tapping his foot, he waited until they got to the bottom of the mountain. "It looks like the one that saved me is still hurt. Why did they bring her here, it isnt safe." Cyclone thought to himself. Watching them for a bit before noticing the one that saved him nod her head torwards him. A small smile appeared on his face before he turned around and looked torwards the city. They were in a dangerous zone now, anything could happen. "Why did you all come here? It isnt safe." He said but then clenched his chest. "Darn, has that old egg found out my secret?" He thought.

"This is dr.eggmans city he built. A robotropolis if you want to call it that. Of course it is only rumor that he has returned, after all sonic and....er...well sonic, took care of the two robotniks a while back." He explained to them. "I suppose since your here, we can help each other. I guess that means it's intro time." He said to them. Quickly spinning on his foot, he stopped in place and faced them. "My name is cyclone the hedgehog, I am here to save a piece of myself. That's all I can say." He said to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces