Current location: The Temple of Breaking Dawn
Mood: Excited
With: Seito / Vivian
Current Thoughts: Ohohoho!

⇒Soon the world will bow to me!◄
⇒Then eggmanland will finally come to be!◄
⇒And this time, that blasted blue hedgehog cant stop me! Bahahahaha! ◄

Dr.Eggmans theme

Dr.eggman stood there a bit confused with his companions. However soon the ground begin to shake rapidly and caused eggman to fall on his butt. "What the?!" He yelled out and he looked up at the building as it begin to slowly rise from the sand wastes. "This is....!" Eggman sounded, he couldnt believe it. This temple was only mentioned in fairy tales. How could seito have found it? "The temple of Light and Darkness!" Dr.eggman sounded out to the sky. On the doorway was a picture of a echinda and some unknown being with long quills. Their hands were united and a emerald was between them glowing brightly.

"The legends of this temple. Long ago after the sealing of titan. The echinda's and ancients built a temple where the master emerald was originally housed. It's energies were used to keep the seal at infinite strength. However after an accident, this temple mysteriously vanished. It wasnt recorded till later that the master emerald was moved to angel island. But how did he find this place? This place is the source of power for the ancients. It's said to be where, with the help of the echinda's and the emeralds, used their inner balance of peace, yin and yang, to control a element, absorbing it as energy." Dr.eggman said and looked at seito.

"You.....your no ordinary hedgehog. Im beginning to question if your the ancient decendent, the last survivor of that race." Dr.eggman said to seito. "But to answer your question, I have emerald radar's built into every one of my robots." He said and put his hand to his glasses. Pressing a secret button, it begin to activate his ship and robots back at the base. "At this current time, my robots will go out and find the chaos emeralds. It will take a while though since there are six left." He explained to seito. "According to my calculations it should take 3 days to find all 7 not counting yours of course." Dr.eggman said.

"But I must thank you hedgehog. We are one step closer to unlocking the power's of titan. But I must ask, why would you be so intrested in unlocking titan's power? And more importantly how do you know who the decendent is? Now that I think about it how do you know so much? I want answers before we progress any further." Dr.eggman demanded.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I am Raine
The shooting star

Taking a few steps to him a girl with emerald like eyes looked down at the bleeding boy. She said nothing to him but just watching him bleed to death. She tilted her head wondering if the boy was even alive at this time. However she really didn't leave him there. She bent down to look at his face. She saw the steam escaping his body. She tilted her face to him and looked at him. "Wish." She said to him. She wasn't very clear on what she meant by that. But to her it was clear. If he wanted to live he had to make a wish. She then looked at his smoking body. She then said it once again. "Wish." She wanted to help but only if he wanted her help. But the more she looked at the white hedgehog the more she thought she was talking to a corps.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: Unknown
Mood: Caring
With: Aysha and Raine
Current Thoughts: Help....my...people

⇒As long as I exist,ill protect this planet.◄
⇒ Me and my allies are one,we act on one accord.◄
⇒ Evil will be stopped and mobius will return to peace."◄

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's Speed / Chaos Warp

Cyclone lay there in a coma like state. The toll had been great on his body. But somewhere in his mind he was aware of what was going on. He was sitting alone in a completely white area, alone. His eye's were white and he couldnt seem to connect with himself, however a bright light showed before him. Looking up, he could see himself, only diffrent. It appeared as if the very stars were radiating from his body, what was going on? Meanwhile outside his mind, his body begin to react. "My...friends....people...I...wish..I could...help them." He muttered out softly. His current state was so bad that he would die soon if he didnt get help.

However he didnt know that there was someone else there, someone to help him besides aysha. But what did wishes have to do with it? If he somehow made it, he would need to find a way to control his energy absorbtion, otherwise it would be the end of him. That and he needed to get to dessert bones and find the chaos emeralds. Meanwhile in cities around the world, robots were pouring down on them, destroying everything in sight and searching for the chaos emeralds.

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

((Update: Just to let everyone know, I made a occ thread for this rp. It is located under the profile thread section on the front page.))

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

"And I want a moment to be real
Want to touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on and feel I belong"

Once the glowing had stopped and things appeared to be normal, she emerged from her hiding spot. She frowned when she saw the state he was in afterwards. It was hard not to see that he would die soon if something wasn't done. She crouched next to him and laid both of her hands on him. Just as she was about to focus, she saw some stranger appear and tell him to wish. The cockatoo was confused, however she didn't want to waste anymore time. The marking on her arm glowed, as did those on her 'hair' as she began to use her own life energy to try and heal the damage to Cyclone's. She already knew that most likely she couldn't heal him entirely with what energy she had without killing herself, but she hoped she had enough so that he would last to a hospital. If worse came to worse, she could drain the life energy from the forest. "Not going to let you die..."

"And how can the world want me to change
They're the ones that stay the same
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here"
I am Raine
The shooting star

Raine stood there looking at him. It was kinda sad looking at someone nearing there death. But she stood there like stone. She looked at the bird like creature who put her hands on him. She was trying to help him, It was then he made his wish. She put one hand on the bird and the other on the hedgehog. "Wish granted." She said to him now giving both of them her energy. She was not a mobian but a star. She had high amount of energy in her. Almost limitless. Raine looked at the cockatoo who said that he wasn't going to let him die. And with her help she wasn't. She looked back at the hedgehog. "You wish it, so be it. Get up. Help your friends."

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Quick make a wish

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is not my problem.”

User Image
▂▃▅▆▆▅▃▂

± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Vex's Theme (New)
Vex's Voice
Vex Battle Theme #1 #2 #3 (Chao's Oversoul Form)
± : . : ± : . : ± : . :± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

╔════════════════════════════╗

Not getting any response from Cyclone, Vex decided to press on. "How am I supposed to find him in such a large area like this?" He thought as he dashed across the sands of the desert. Vex came to a sliding stop as he reached the top of a sand dune. "Nothing but sand, sand and more sand." He muttered as he scanned the area. Vex let out a sigh as he resumed his sprint through the desert.

Suddenly, the ground beneath him began to tremble violently, causing Vex to trip and land face first into the sand. "Puh! Bleh, just what I need a mouthful of sand. What the hell was that anyway?" He said before standing back to his feet. As he climbed walked to the top of another sand dune he began to see the top of a large structure rise into the sky. "Not everyday you see a place rise from the sands. Just what's going on here?" Vex reached the top of the sand dune to see Eggman along with what looked to be a black hedgehog and rabbit. "Well well, looks like there are mobians that are on Eggman's side." Vex muttered under his breath as he stayed low so he wouldn't be detected. "

Where - Desert Bones / Temple of Breaking Dawn.

╚════════════════════════════╝

Chatty Prophet

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ѵivian 'Ѵivi' Ϻancer
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxx location: Dusty desert

xxxShadowling form:Cat

Vivian stared up at the structure that had emerged from the sand as she pushed herself back up onto her feet after falling over during the shaking. "Pft. You sure like hearing your own voice don't you?" she said to Eggman. She was hardly listening and she assumed the hedgehog already knew considering how much he already knew about whatever it was Eggman was after. "Why is it always the chaos emeralds? Aren't people smart enough to think up of another power source? One a little more abundant then those emeralds? They aren't the only things with special properties in this world" Vivian sighed. She had been trying to get across the idea about using the shadow stones as a power source. She'd love to watch Layla struggling to keep the clan as nothing more then myth or legend after Eggman tries to take all the Shadow stones. Course she had to be careful about how he found out or they would be out after Vivian's head.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: Outside Soleanna / Castle City
Mood: Worried
With: Aysha and Raine
Current Thoughts: Grrr...eggman!

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone's eye's had opened slightly and looked over at aysha. He was regaining conciousness but was still in a severe state. However he had a smile on his face the entire time. That's when he felt another hand on him. Together their energies were actually helping him? Cyclone's burns were slowly fading, and his cell's being restored for the time being. He wished to help his friends, so it came true. But the only way he could help was to gain control of this mess of natural energy. Slowly standing up as a green aura rose from him. Around his wrists appeared green rings, similer to shadows yellow one's. They were illuminated with energy and gave off a glowing effect.

Cyclone's eye's now were showing signs of the after effects of the state. But he didnt honestly know what was going on. When he made it to his feet, he stumbled backwards and fell on his butt. That's when he noticed the rings. "Woah! What is this? A new fashion statement?" He said and laughed a bit over it. "There is some sort of green energy flowing through these. Strange...oh well not important right now." He said and jumped up again. "Thank you both, I owe you both big time." He said and quickly facepalmed. "Crud, that's like the fourth time ive said that today. Ive got alot of repaying to do. But now isnt the time." He thought and sighed. "The chaos emeralds, we have to find them and fast!" He yelled out and took a step away from them.

Suddenly in the distance, loud cries could be heard from soleanna. Smoke was raising from the city of water, it was under attack. Cyclone quickly went to use his communicator but it was gone. "What? Oh no where did it go?" He said and looked around. Little did he know that he smashed it earlier when he was going crazy. "Darn it, eggman is on the move. Ive got a bad feeling about this." He said and clenched his fist.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

"And I want a moment to be real
Want to touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on and feel I belong"

Aysha was starting to run low on energy when the stranger began to give Aysha hers to help Cyclone. "Thank you.." She told her. When Cyclone was back on his feet, he seemed to be examining some green rings that had appeared. "What are those?" This whole situation was so strange for her. She had never really left the city, and while she had powers nothing like this had happened to anyone she knew. Aysha's heart dropped as she heard the cries from Soleanna, turning to see smoke drifting from above the tree's. "No...Mum! Dad!" Aysha flapped her arms twice as they grew into a full pair of wings, taking off into the air and rushing off towards the city of water. Her parent's bakery was close to where the government and princess stayed, if that location was under attack then her parents could be in range of attacks.

"And how can the world want me to change
They're the ones that stay the same
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here"

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔═════╗
Metal Omnius
The Copycat
╚═════╝

Current location: The skies heading for carnival night zone
Mood: N/A
With: No-one
Current Thoughts: N/A

By this time orbot and cuebot had reconstructed a certain robot and reprogramed him. However he had lost cyclone's ability thanks to losing the chip. After recieving the command to find the chaos emerald, the now new and improved metal omnius had taken off for a area where a chaos emerald was located. It was in the carnival area known as carnival night zone. A place where horrors await in the form of a barrel that moves up and down. Using the jet engines on his back, the metal omnius took off to the skies and begin to head for that zone. It would take a while to reach it, but if he hurried, then dr.eggman would have one more chaos emerald and be closer to world domination.

There was currently 6 they didnt have, and if each unit found one then it could take upwards to 24 hours. However there was also energy miscalculations and low energy, therefor they had to factor in another 2 to 5 hour delay. This also excluded night time when the doctor slept. In total it would take around 3 days to find all the emeralds, which of course the first day was almost up.
I am Raine
The shooting star

Raine watch him get up and the bird thank her. Both of them looked well and none of them had to give up something. Part of the wish. She had said nothing back to each of them and the looked at the city which was under attack. She took no reaction to it. Mostly because she didn't understand the situation. However the cockatoo flew off in panic for something called a mom and dad. This was something she never seen before. Raine stock a step forward to where the smoke was. Was this a bad thing going on? She was very confused. She wanted to go and explore but she didn't know if it was such a good idea. The star looked over at the white hedgehog to see what he would do. Would he run off there as well?

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: Special Stage 1
Mood: Confused
With: No-one?
Current Thoughts: Wtf?!

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone stood there staring into the distance where the smoke was. "Darn eggman...." He growled and just then aysha took off past him and begin to head for the city. "Oh son of a fat guy named phil!" Cyclone yelled out and was about to take off, but his eye's glanced back at the girl that helped him. "You might want to get to saftey, this is going to get messy real fast. Ive got to go save my friend." He said and looked back forward. Up ahead a small vortex was opening that revealed a strange diffrent realm. "What the?" Cyclone said and stepped forward. Placing his hand into the vortex to see what it was, he was suddenly pulled into it. It felt like a quick black out, but when he opened his eye's he was in the specail zone.

This is where sonic and the other's used to find the chaos emeralds. Oh joy, the only way out was to find the emerald basicly. Looking around, cyclone was suddenly forced into a ball shape and begin to hit the walls of the specail zone. "I...cant move my body? Im forced into this form why?" He said and then it hit him. This must be the first special stage. Quickly slinging himself against the wall, he begin to bounce around and absorb rings left and right. "Awesome! This is so easy, at this rate ill beat this in no time." He said, but he hit a gong bell and smacked into a wall. "Ouch! Ok so I can still be hurt here. Now...what the hell?!" He yelled out and realized he was surrounded by a bunch of red balls that said GOAL!

"Do I look like I was born on april first? If I touch those red orbs then I can count getting that chaos emerald out." He said and tried to propel himself in another direction for the time being. If one could watch this, it was quite humorous. "Ugh....this is disorienting, too many flashing colors." Cyclone muttered out in a sick tone.

((Occ: Had to add some sort of method to getting the chaos emeralds to make it take a long time lol.))

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

"Quit yappin and let your fist do the talking!"

Knuckles' Theme
Where: Angel Island
Mood: Bored
With: No one

"Man, everything's been all quiet lately." Knuckles said as he let out a yawn. He sat at the top of the stairs that led to the shrine of the Master Emerald. "They give me this stupid earpiece thing to keep in contact in case anything happens...And nothing is happening." He thought as he stood up from the step and made his way to the Master Emerald. "Looks like it's just me a you again." He spoke as he stared at his reflection in the emerald.

Pacing about the top of the shrine, Knuckles looked at the communicator device, pondering on if he should use it or not. Coming to a stop, he put the device on his ear but left it off. "Why am I even thinking about this? I have always guarded the Master Emerald and that's how it's gonna be." He thought as he sat back down at the steps. "If they need me, They'll contact me. It's not like they haven't done so before." Knuckles said as he leaned back and laid on the ground.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔══════════╗
Cyclon e
► Ⓣⓗⓔ
★Ⓗ⒠⒟⒢⒠⒣⒪⒢
╚══════════╝

Current location: Outside the portal / Game over screen
Mood: Sad
With: Raine
Current Thoughts: Dang it all!

Cyclone's Voice

Cyclone's theme

Cyclone was almost at the goal, he only had to break through these wierd diamond objects. "The chaos emerald is within view!" He yelled and finally broke through. It was only a couple of seconds later that he appeared back outside the portal with a serious face on. Standing there completely quiet, he stared at raine. Suddenly he fell to his knee's and slammed his fist repeaditly into the ground. The portals opening was slowly closing, but you could see the words game over inside it. "Oh darn it all!" He yelled out loudly. While he was going for the chaos emerald, he somehow missed, shot through the otherside of the colorful diamonds, and hit a bell.

This sent him flying off to the side and into a GOAL ball which caused him to get thrown out of the zone. He had failed at getting the chaos emerald for now. But they had to get to the city. This was getting out of hand though. But he had another idea. "Wait, you can grant wishes from what ive seen right?" He asked raine. "I wish I had another communicator." He said to her. If this worked he knew one person he could contact. However what he didnt know is what would happen if the ancients decendent and the echinda's came together again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces