Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                          xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                          User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ASSYRIA // innxxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx III
                                          xxxxxxЯᴇᵳᵻᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                TOADS! I hate toads! You're not turning m e into [ one ]!

Refia could not deny how silly she felt unable to sit up on her own. She was sure after a good night's rest, everything would be better in the morning. However, she was just a little tired right now. Perhaps she should wait until then to shower and get herself cleaned up, but her strange feelings of not wanting to embarrass herself with Larsa won over her sense of logic. Her feelings of wanting to impress him, although she was not very impressing right now, It was just she would be less impressing if left to smolder and smell because of her injuries. The least she could do was wash up and make herself moderately presentable. Strange that this was something she cared about when with the other boys, she would have just told them to deal with it and that they had smelled worse.

Larsa did not mention anything strange to her at all. He just dutifully helped her sit up. She looked into his eyes, hands resting on his forearms. She gripped them firmly as he prepared her to stand up with him. She nodded at him, listening to his firm count down and trying to stand up herself at the same time he pulled so that he didn't have to carry her on her own. Their combined efforts were enough to not only get her to stand but also to go forward so that she crashed the front of her body into his. When she thought she would slide back, a firm arm slid around her waist and held her steady.

She released a sigh of relief when she was resting on her feet. Her eyes drew up to Larsa's then to thank him for not letting her fall. However, the words got lost as they reached her tongue. His face was so close to hers again. She thought she was fairly warm from the burns. Her skin was heated to the touch, but she felt even warmer now. Her face was very hot. She stared right at Larsa's lips before raising her gaze into his eyes. She paused, watching him briefly, not remember what she was going to say, but she was fairly sure that she meant to say something.

Then Larsa began to move, and her brain began to logically process things again. They shifted into a less awkward position, still close but nothing that caused her heart to beat out of her chest like crazy. She breathed out slowly, trying to calm her heart. She was injured after all. This was probably just going to make it worse. She whispered softly, "Thanks for all your help, Larsa." Right! That was what she meant to say before she forgot. It was only after they were in a more normal position that it came back to her like it was actually able to reach mouth so she could say it.

They sauntered a bit awkwardly to the bathroom. "I'll be fine. Now that I'm on my feet, I think I can hold myself up long enough to at least allow all this stuff to wash over me." She answered his question, trying to sound confident. It was embarrassing enough when she had tried to get up and had a lot of trouble doing so. If she needed help to go to the bathroom, he would certainly just laugh at her or laugh later when the shower was on and too loud to hear it. Besides, even when he asked that question, there was nothing they could do. They both knew she should get cleaned up, and he wasn't going to stay with her in the bathroom. There was just too much weirdness with that.

But then Larsa suggested just that. Her eyes widened. Was he kidding her? Perhaps this was a joke. Nope. Larsa wasn't a joker. Her was being his usual, completely sincere self. He was just trying to be helpful, and she knew it. What was she supposed to say? Probably 'no' but there he was, eyes full of earnest that they were hard to refuse. He was right in being cautious and worried about her. She was also being over confident. But weren't there rules about girls and boys? Still, Larsa was a nice guy. He wouldn't try anything, she knew that. If he was going to try something, he had several opportunities to do so-same with her.

She chewed her bottom lip and said, "Thank you for your offer Larsa. I don't think I need any help, but if you could stay just in case something does happen, I think that would be all right." She decided to take a middle path. She stepped in the shower carefully She stated softly, "Now, turn away and close your eyes. I'll just need your arm for a second so I don't fall over getting this off my head." She waited until he obeyed. She waved her hand in front of his face just in case before she began peeling the layers of burnt clothing off of her. Every so often, she rested her weight on his arm or shoulder, leaning so that she could either turn or pull herself back up. The moment everything was off and on the floor, it disappeared since it was no longer touching her.

She stood up, carefully reaching over to the shower and making the hot water go. She said, "I'm closing the shower curtain now." She did as she said, standing beneath the hot water. She didn't move very much for fear of falling, simply enjoying he cleansing hot water over her that did cause a bit of stinging to the places that were raw. She did what she could to clean herself, just enough and telling herself that she should clean again tomorrow when she had full range of movement. She also did not want Larsa to have to wait there forever either. With that thought in mind, she sighed and finished up. The water turned off definitively.

The real question was... Where was the towel? She carefully looked around, unable to see anything with the curtain in front of her eyes. She shuffled slightly, peeking her head around the edge and spotting a towel just out of grasp hanging there. "Larsa, close your eyes okay?" She looked at him from the side of the shower curtain before reaching out and snagging the corner of the towel before quickly wrapping it around herself, although nearly falling in the process if not for knowing where Larsa had been and using him to hold herself steady. After a certain breath, she said, "All right. I'm done." She was garbed as Freelancer with the towel sitting over her wet hair.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ JOB CLASS // freelancer
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // burned, 1/2s-ish
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // tired

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // holy wand & elder staff
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x elixir, 3 x angel's sigh
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // barrette
                                          locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ QUESTING // outside arcadiaxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                        xxxxxxRʏᴆᵻᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              You're not the ONLY one who's lost l o v e d ones!

Rydia had never felt such enhancements before. She had known what it was like to have protect and shell cast over her, a might guard indeed, but she also felt something bolstering her offensive as well as her defense. Although she could feel the time at which the power bolstered her was temporary compared to the others. Still, it might be just what she and the others needed to finish off the fight quickly so this battle did not turn into a fight of attrition, which would be a waste of their time and efforts should they be trying to get to a safer place in the mountain than be stuck out here and not get very far before night well. Either way, the inside would be sufficiently dark. Better inside when it was night otherwise they would be wasting precious daylight.

At the same time, if there were more creatures like that worm on the inside, they were going to be in for quite a treat and not that good kind of treat. Still, if they could use this moment to find the weak spot, if they encountered it again, they might not have to go through as much trouble. After all, it was not likely to come too far out of the cave since daylight was something it did not like. The only thing they would have to watch out for at presently was the acid attack. That in itself was not something they should completely disregard. She had seen it melt easily through rocks... It could do the same to skin and bone most likely.

Still, she was able to shun it away with a well placed fira spell. She knew that it did not like it and treated it equivalently to the sun or at least a momentary stun. That was something they should keep in mind. It reared its head, and Rydia had a bad feeling. She rushed to the side, trying to get out of the way of its acid attack, although it apparently wasn't looking at her but rather Edge and Faize that had gone in for a frontal assault. She sucked in her breath, thinking that the next time it appeared as if it were going to spit acid, she should stun it with a fire spell. At least that would buy them a little time.

Her gaze drew briefly to Edge and Faize. Edge was as nimble as always. Faize seemed a little bit slower, but what did she know? She took a deep breath, chanting for a 'firaga' spell now that she knew it did not like fire. She always ran the risk of accidentally healing enemies if she found that they absorbed the element of her attack. That was a terrible risk, but it also meant that it must have been very weak to another element to able to consume some other one since being able to absorb magic was no small feat.

The suddenly she something strange happening to the creature. There was a loud explosion sound, and there was a distinct roar of pain. She saw that part of its thick hide had been blown off. Who did that? Faize or Sophia? She knew Edge had no such ability. Speak of the devil. He landed right next to her after another wave of bladed thrown weapons from him. Worry claimed her when she heard of Faize's injury. She grit her teeth, finishing up her potent fire spell, a large wave of fire searing the underbelly of the creature and causing its hide to bubble and the putrid smell of its burning flesh to claim the air. "Sophia, check on Faize. Edge and I will hold it off."

Rydia looked to Edge then. It was a dangerous situation, but there was a twinkle in her eye. The worse the situation got, the more determined she became. "You're the fastest. It won't be able to catch you. You have to find its weak point." With those words spoke, she implied that with Edge would have to go while she remained a target. Both were terrible front line fighters, and she was trusting Edge and his speed to be able to do something before she was burned by acid.

She gently nudged him on while she ran out. With a first level fire spell in each hand, she began throw the flames like fireballs at the creature to get its attention. She knew it didn't like it, and she didn't want to waste magic at this point in time. However, what she could do was buy some time for Edge. She even began to light the tops of the trees a bit so that burning leaves fell upon its exposed back from when its hide had been blown off.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // angel feather much better
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // determined

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Dragon's Whisker
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi potion, 4 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ QUESTING // outside arcadiaxxxxxxxxx
                                              xxxx STAR x OCEAN x TILL x THE x END x OF x TIME
                                              xxxxxxSᴏᴘʜᵻᴧ Ɇᵴᴛᴇᴇᴆxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    You just have to believe what you ( f e e l ) in your heart.

Sophia was sincerely worried about Faize. He said that he was overheated, and he felt overheated certainly. Perhaps that meant he had a fever or was sick... Perhaps they needed to rest. Faize should have sat down and had a drink of water. They had probably worked themselves a lot on this long walk they were having. They hadn't rested, and maybe Faize had gotten a cold the night before so he wasn't 100%. Just as she was about to order him to rest until he felt better, there was an earthquake except it was no earthquake at all. It was the appearance of a creature. Of all the times...

The brunette lightly chewed her bottom lip, thinking how inopportune this was especially since Faize might have been sick. She wanted to tell him that he should sit down, but he was already pulling out his sword. The determination on his face was not unlike those she recognized from someone that was not going to listen to her... It was the fact that said he was going to fight regardless of the situation. If he was going to fight, then she just had to support him because she did not want him or anyone else to be harmed.

After looking around and trying to take in the entire situation, she saw Edge with Rydia, holding her around the waist before he set her down. There was a pool of acid melting rock and stone where they had once been standing. She knew what she had to do. It took a bit of time, but she cast Angel Feather on all of them to raise all their stats. First Faize, then Rydia, and then Edge. She cast it on herself last because she was far out of battle. Rydia was casting some sort of fire symbol, although there were no symbols at all much to her surprise. It was some other ability then? Or perhaps there were symbols and Sophia missed them? Either way, she saw the worm-creature cower back against the flames.

Faize was then several feet in front of her, running with Edge to fight the best head on. She had done what she could by casting a support symbol on them. Perhaps Fire Bolt would be a good spell then. She began to chant, but her spell was interrupted when a tree was about to come toppling over her. The worm had spit acid again at Edge and Faize. Edge got away unharmed, but his acid hit a tree that was a little way away from Sophia, enough so that it began to eat away at the bark and tilt towards her. Her green eyes grew wide as she skid away so that in case it fell, it would not be on her.

Sophia scanned the battlefield again, Rydia was off to the side but Faize right in the center. She saw symbols appear, and she knew he was casting. Still, he was very obviously in front. She waved her staff, "Protection!" She could not help feeling extra worried for her new friend. Still, she had to admit that the powerful symbol he cast was great indeed. It blew chunks out of the worm. She did not know of such a symbol herself, and she was surprised that Faize did when he acted so modest about his ability. He was a well trained symbologist and swordsman apparently. From how he had acted, she thought he only knew basics.

Still that didn't change the fact that he was being so reckless in her opinion, not knowing that anyone else especially him had been injured as of yet, at least not until Rydia had called to her to tell her that there was something wrong with Faize. Why hadn't he asked for her help? Instead, he began to cast offensively? She rushed toward him immediately, seeing now that she was closer that the entire side of his leg was red and gushing blood. She look up again just to check the scene before she cast so she wouldn't be interrupted. There was Rydia, running out to taunt the creature. The green haired girl looked so confident somehow but also very frail. Could she hold up against the worm? Just in case, she added another Protection symbol just in case Angel Feather was fading for Rydia, who was risking herself for herself and Faize.

After that was set, she caught up to Faize. Her bottom lip puckered out, thinking that she wanted to chastise him but knowing this was not the time. She leaned beside him twirling her staff in her fingertips a bit and causing symbols to appear before her staff horizontal across her body, "Healing." And after a few moments to allow her mind a bit of a break, she added, "Cure Condition," just in case it was poisonous or infected. She murmured, "Are you all right? You have to be more careful."

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // sincere

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // sacred ether
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ ACCESSORY // anti-silence amulet
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEMS // mental enhancer (3x)
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEMS // backpack

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ OPETTER // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                            xxxxxxx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx XIII-2
                                            xxxxxxSᴇᴙᴀʜ Fᴀᴙᴙᴏᴎxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  I have people I .c.a.n. count on. I'll make it ( t h r o u g h ).

Serah nearly burst out laughing when he put potatoes in the cart. It was a large bag that she knew that she was not going to be able to cook all right away. She did let a little laugh slip into a smile, "You've made sure we're going to have quite a lot of potatoes for awhile, haven't you?" It was a shame sacks of potatoes didn't come in smaller quantities otherwise she would have picked up only a few. Now they were going to have quite a lot. Fortunately they would last a little while. She added some other vegetables into the cart but not too many since they would go bad quickly if they weren't cooked right away.

Then they reached the fruit section. She knew to get some, but most fruit as they both were aware was very expensive. Snow had lived his life, getting what he could. She herself relied on her older sister for the most part so both of them had to live sparingly-Snow more than her. She knew that she could splurge every so often like on birthday and other happy occasions. She decided that this could be one of those occasions. Judging from the prices and the money they received. If she had to guess, someone had given them a reasonable sum of money so they wouldn't necessarily be pushed when they needed to find some sort of place to stay.

"All right. You can put some strawberries in the cart. They don't look like they are really expensive, and everything we have in the cart so far is only a few gold pieces. I think we'll be all right," Serah said thoughtfully as she watched him place them into the cart. She also picked up a couple pears since she enjoyed those, and they would last a short while. Perhaps she could use fruit as the dessert. That would certainly save quite a bit rather than having to find something else that was sweet to enjoy at the end of the meal.

Then they headed back. She could see the meat as they got back there. They had a wide variety, a selection that she had only seen back when they lived on Cocoon. Everything now was quite limited especially in New Bodhum when they had to scavenge and hunt what they could. She sucked in her breath, weighing out what to get. Pork was the most unhealthy so that was out. Chicken and fish were the most healthy, the latter more than the former especially since chicken still had quite a bit of dark meat.

Just as she was about to ask Snow his opinion on what he liked, she saw him eyeing the steaks. She inwardly sighed, knowing that he probably wanted steak. They could get some, but it was very expensive, maybe as expensive as back home. She decided on some beef cutlets in the end, saying, "After we find a place to stay tonight and depending on how much it is, we can come back tomorrow and get some steak if we have more than enough. I'm just not sure since we haven't seen what apartment prices are like right now. Just in case it's expensive because we probably want a nice one..." Inwardly she added one that was already furnished as well, it might all add up.

Still, she wanted to give her fiancee hope for his favorite thing. She really did want to cook it for him if she could. Serah looked at him, trying to smile, "How does that sound to you?" Both of them understood the need to save better than they would have liked individually. And she wasn't stomping out the prospect. For now, she did put some red meat in the cart to try and simulate what she could without being overpriced. After which, she head around to pick up the grains, a bit of bread and rice. She planned on making a small beef and vegetable soup. Any extras could get thrown in with the rice as another meal since rice would keep relatively well. The bread, eggs, and milk was for breakfast.

"All right, I think that's everything Snow. Did you get everything you wanted? Or do you think I forgot something?" She asked as they neared the cash register so the person could ring up their food. She or Snow could run back and pick up anything else just before they left. If she tallied everything in her head, it was going to be around four gold pieces and some silvers... maybe a little more for tax and such.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ ROLE // MEDic
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // mostly full, but a bit tired
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // sincere

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // izanami bowsword
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEMS // 2 x potion, 2 x phoenix blood
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEMS // engagement necklace x 2, mog
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ CRYSTAL // none

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ Crysis // innxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxϒᴜϝϝᵻᴇ Кᵻᵴᴀᴙᴀԍᵻxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              I know you're all ( d y i n g ' ) to TALK to a babe -l-i-k-e- me!

As a girl who lived from impulse and to impulse for the most part, she did not allow herself to dwell on over thinking what she wanted and what she didn't want. Her life was filled with only those things she did want if she could manage it. And she usually tried to rid herself of those things that she did not want. Sometimes, the things that she did not want became things she did want. Responsibility for example. Normally she did not want anything like that, but as she grew and matured, she began to respect the concept of responsibility because yield several other benefits like better relationships and a happier lifestyle if it was kept within minimal moderation. She was probably never going to allow responsibility to overcome her lifestyle, only those that she cared the most about.

Vincent Valentine had quickly shot up to the top of the list of people she cared about the most. She was surprisingly ready and able to take on any task or responsibility if it meant that he would stay by her side for longer and keeping him happy. The gunslinger had faced far too much trouble already. His life was a sad one indeed, but that was only the beginning of his life. Just because something started a bit sad didn't meant that it had to be sad forever. Yuffie couldn't do anything to change his past, but it was within her power to change his future into a memorable one that would outshine any darkness of his past.

And so here she was cradle precariously on her husband-to-be's lap, kissing what exposed skin she could find and pressing the bodies closer as if they were trying to conserve heat. In her opinion, she was far too warm for her clothing right now. Part of her expected that she might have found herself on her back, staring up into his features because they had been trying to out-challenge the other. Of course that had been her fault. She enjoyed games of all kind... as long as she got to win them of course.

She realized how much more convenient everything was for her when she was the one with leverage. No wonder Vincent took the top last time they were lying on the bed. It must have been ten times easier for him to get off her shirt than it was for her to actually do it herself lying down. Her amazement at her wide range of movement ended when his hands that had crept along her back held her close and pulled down against him. She gasped mostly in surprise, but that surprise slowly ebbed away, leaving only heated anticipation. Worse was yet to come when his voice whispered within her ear, both coarse and velvet.

It was a surprise Yuffie had not melted on the inside. Well, she did except she was still solid on the outside enough and too determined to allow herself to turn to jelly as of yet. She sucked in her breath and exhaled breathily, "Relax." It was both for his sake and for her's since her fingers were itching to get to work. Her fingers slid down, tugging on his shirt so she loosened it from his waist. Using the palms of her hand pressed, sliding along his torso as she slid the shirt up only with her thumbs. Her lips were pressed against his stomach following the trailing hem with soft kisses. Then she pulled the entire garment off and threw it to the side when she could no longer push the shirt up.

Leaning back, she quickly followed suit, less elegantly on herself than when she pulled off his shirt. The red cashmere sweater, as soft and comfortable as it was, it was hot as hell. It also fell by the way side. Yuffie felt significantly better now. She lightly nudged his body and requested against his lips, "Could you scoot back a little?" She could just as easily push him, but there was no telling whether or not he would try and stand or rather sit his ground. She loosened up her hips so that he could slide back on the bed.

She did not immediately follow, going more slowly so that she could unfasten his belt and the top of his pants but hold off pulling them off. Instead she dipped her head, nuzzling against his open hip bone, daring not to go any further as that would be sorely unfair not that she did not desperately want to. She was half to determined to him and to herself that she could work slowly and to see if she could drive Vincent to a point of disregard like he had done to her, although she was a significantly easier target than she was. Yuffie knew she was going to have to work for it with a few teasing lightly touches, just edging on indecent while her lips found solace against dusky soft of his chest.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // sneaky

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Conformer, Minerva Band
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Contain :: Added Effect ) ( Fire :: MP Absorb ) ( Poison :: Comet ) ( Odin :: Seal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Leviathan :: Steal ) ( Restore :: Time ) ( Heal :: All )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi-potion, 4 x ether, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // cerberus relief, vinny's mother's ring, extra clothing

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ CRYSIS // innxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxȾᵻϝᴀ Łᴏᴄᴋʜᴀᴙᴛxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              [ W o r d s ] aren't the ONLY way to .t.e.l.l. someone how you feel.

She swelled with joy when Cloud told her that when they got married that she would take his last name. She would actually be Mrs. Strife. She didn't think that was bad at all, but in fact, she look forward to the day that she might be able to tell everyone with just her name alone that she was married to him... that they were together... Sighing at his actions, she also found herself laughing when a bit when he suggested that she might want to hyphenate their names. She smiled at him, running her fingers through his hair, trying to get his attention so that he might look at her and see her smiling at him. "Maybe you haven't noticed Cloud, I was born and raised as an old-fashioned country girl," she teasingly reminded. Her voice teetered lightly on a accent, although she did not really have one.

Lightly tugging on the semi-moist blond strands, she slid her fingers towards the base of his neck so that she could pull his head back towards hers while her other hand supported her, pushing her up to meet his lips half way. But before she kissed him, she said very firmly and proudly, "It would be my greatest honor to be Mrs. Strife so you should not try and take that away from me. I want to carry your name because I love you." With those words spoken, she tilted her head to the side and crushed their lips together. The words rang true. She did not even remotely consider that she keep her last name when she married, not that she had considered marrying anyone recently save for Cloud.

When she found that familiar burning in her lungs that suggested that she needed to breathe, she released her hand and pulled back. Cool air filled her lungs again, but she still held a sure smile on her face. If there was anything she was confident about, it was this. She relaxed a bit, going with their gentle flow... Cloud had always been a gentle and kind soul. He had to go through so much, but she was glad to see that the gentleness he had that had first caught her attention was still there. It got covered up sometimes, but right now, she could see it clear enough. This was a moment of complete clarity where there was no rushing, no fears, and no barriers between them.

A soft sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as his lips brushed her body, "I... think Zack would be a wonderful name for a boy. I love my dad, but I wouldn't curse my son with his first name," she said with a laugh, thinking that her dad must have been made fun of a lot for his name. But maybe a middle name or something unless they were going to knock the concept of a middle name, which was completely possible. Still, she wouldn't mind naming a girl Aerith or maybe after either of their mothers that had long passed away. But they would come to naming children whenever she was pregnant. Considering how he spoke of having children, and her own desire to foster children, it was highly possible. Having a little Cloud running around would be really adorable.

Her eyes were lidded until she saw stark blue above her accompanied by a warm breath and press of his body against hers. Her eyes fluttered open, staring right into his bright and pure gaze that seemed so innocent and so mature at the same time... His face was mature, but his eyes held a certain wonder and curiosity as he asked what she would have thought as a fearful question. Instead, it was still very light, evident of the entire mood being open and relaxed.

Tifa wanted to answer his question seriously and thoughtfully. The words were obviously enough and right on the tip of her tongue save for the fact that instead of words that came from her mouth, there was a moan and crane of her neck against his lips. Her heart beat sped up a little bit as she tried to calm her breathing enough to speak, "...Cloud..." His name was spoken breathlessly yet meaningfully, "You remember when my mom died... I probably have more memories of her than you have of your dad, but it's not a lot... " She lightly cradled his cheek and smiled at him, "I've seen you with Marlene and especially when you're with Denzel... I think its the most natural thing in the world... you-"

At that moment, his wandering hand passed by her stomach, causing her to shiver in the good kind of way. Her back arched a bit into the very gossamer touch of his hand that was hardly doing anything at all. It danced the fine line between a tickle and delicate brush, erring on the side of the second of the two, causing her entire body to flush with warmth. She tilted her head towards his as she said, "Now you're just being unfair..." She used one of her own hands to do the same thing, skimming the planes of his stomach before guiding it to the side and tracing his hip bone to his thigh not unlike what he had done to her in retaliation.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // sore && healing (4/5s-ish)
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // happy

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Leather Gloves, Mystile
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Counter Attack :: Counter Attack ) ( Counter :: Deathblow ) ( Time :: Seal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 1 x hi-potion, 2 x ether, 3 x phoenix down, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // fenrir ring, cloud's jacket (?)

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ARCADIA // hotelxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx KINGDOM xxx HEARTS
                                        xxxxxxΛƣᴜᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              It's my f r i e n d s. I promised I'd be { there } FOR them.

Aqua had no idea how she remained so calm. She was not completely calm by any means, but she expected that she would have driven herself off the deep end with concern and worries. But somehow, she wasn't worried or nervous at all. She was weak-knee'd and anxious, but that was simply because she was facing the unknown. At the same time, she wasn't afraid. This was Terra. She could never be afraid of him. In fact, simply being with him made her feel absolutely fearless if they were together. He was the only constant thing in her life, someone that had been there from the beginning at her side and her equal for as long as she could remember.

As a woman, she had considered the concept of sex and knew the relative mechanics, but that was just it... mechanics like being able to bake a cake. The use of protection was like ensuring that she was not going to burn her fingers by reaching in without oven mitts. It was an automatic gesture. It was far harder for her to say it aloud. She still was unable to say the words, but he understood her well enough, shown when he took her hand. It was just like she understood him. Their time was limited. She knew that better than he did... She had lost him once. She did not want to lose him again. She learned that time was precious, and she did not want to waste any of it now despite her request for a little precaution.

She grasped his hand firmly as the headed back toward the bedroom. This was just something else she could say they walked in together to do. They had come so far, and she was glad that she was with Terra. She loved him beyond words and really could not live without him. He had become an invaluable part of her life. It was only when he was gone did she realize that she loved him even more than she had once thought before. Her feelings of always wanting to be beside him, take the world by storm step by step, become keyblade masters with him... As long as he was there, that was all that mattered and nothing else, not some silly title or other such definitions.

Their hands separated, but she knew that he was close enough to touch should she wish it. She knew that she had more important things to do like helping seek out the protection that she requested. It was not that she believed that he had ever been with anyone else and thus could pass something on to her, but it was simply that they were just so young. They were just coming out of childhood into adulthood, there was no reason to bring another life into this unless they decided that together. And should they come to the conclusion in their future when everything was settled that they were prepared to bring life into this world, she would be overjoyed to take that step with him at that time. There was no need to skip steps.

Aqua had no luck finding any such protective measures. Terra was searching in the bathroom and on the other side of the room. There was nothing in the closest or any other piece of furniture there. When Terra approached her, she thought perhaps they would have to leave the safe haven of their room to go find some. However, he led her to the bed. She could see a box sitting right on the bedside table. She smiled, glad that they did not have to leave the room to seek them out. That would be an embarrassing topic. She was also glad that she did not stint on the fact that they had a single bed rather than a set of doubles. That would have certainly given the wrong impression in this situation.

She watched Terra curiously as he untied her translucent sarong and allowed it to flutter to the ground. She slid her hands along his biceps when he pulled her close. She felt his lips against her neck, his hands firm but also not completely firm. She her hands slid under his to gently rub his back, cooing lightly, "It's okay. I'm nervous, too." She pulled back a little bit, reaching to cradle both sides of his face in her palms. She leaned forward, resting her forehead against his, "You don't have to be strong enough to support the both of us. Remember, I'm here for you, too, and I want this like you do." She then closed the distance, pressing their lips together softly. She was nervous, but she felt less nervous when she spoke the words aloud and told him so.

"You don't have to decide everything on your own. We can move as fast or take as much time as we want." Aqua said before she nipped softly on his bottom lip before gently suckled upon it. She wasn't sure what she was doing, and as far as she knew, Terra did not either. She didn't remember Terra seeing many other girls growing up, but maybe he had met someone else during the short time they were separated. That was something she put out of her thoughts simply because Terra was with her in the present. The past was not something that would take precedence in the now. That was something she willed away when she kissed him against after a short breath. All that mattered showing and sharing the love she felt for Terra.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // mostly all right
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // anxious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // brightcrest
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // terra's wayfinder

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ASSYRIA // tea shopxxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxRᴏᵴᴀ Jᴏᴀᴎᴎᴀ Ħᴀᴙᴠᴇʏxxxxxxxx
                                                Without me along, WHO will [ h e a l ] you when you're hurt?

Rosa felt a bit of guilt for making plans while Miku was gone, but she would welcome the girl to come with them, although she was sure if that was truly Miku's friend that they would wish to stay together. And judging from the fact that they continued to speak with each other for a few more minutes, she thought their friendship must have been confirmed. She still waited for Miku to return because she did not want to interrupt their conversation in case they were discussing something important. it was not as if she or Cecil were in a rush to go anywhere at the moment. They had no idea where they were or how to get home so they were taking their time, finding out things because they would waste their energy trying to go around in circles. Besides one of them was injured.

Fortunately, she would not have to wait for very much longer because Miku returned quickly. There was a distinct cough behind her to bring her attention to the girl. First she was worried that the girl was sick, but it was simply an act to politely gather their attention or so it seemed. She smiled at her and the taller woman that must have been her friend. Miku politely asked whether or not they should travel altogether with her two friends, although Rosa thought there was only one. From what she could see, she saw only one, just the young woman. There was no male, she assumed to be called Henry. Still, she decided not question that because it seemed impolite to say so especially since Cecil was turning down the polite question.

Rosa simply smiled at them after Cecil had finished. He began to depart to go ask the waitress their original question, leaving Rosa with the girls. "Thank you for thinking of us. What Cecil says is true. He sustained a far more arduous injury in that last fight than is probably good for him to continue on for the moment especially if you should be fighting ghosts. It is very dangerous, and I also need my rest." Her hand rest over her lower abdomen. "However, if you two should go, please be safe. I would not want our new friend and her friends to be harmed in the process."

It surprised her that someone so young would take on what seemed like arduous tasks far beyond them. However, she knew very young twins that were very powerful black and white mages in their own right. She knew not to under estimate the youth and their own sense of determination and desire to prove themselves. Thus, she did not try to stop them despite her natural instincts. Instead, she offered, "But if you or someone else finds yourself injured either because of this or for another reason, please do not be afraid to seek me out. I believed I shall be here for quite some time." She was a healer, and she knew that some people might need access to someone with such abilities. Just because they were not presently traveling together, it did not mean that they were no longer companions.

Her gaze drew to the more mature of the two girls, the one that she knew not the name of that very politely gave her gratitude for taking care of her friend. She shook her head and replied, "There is no debt to be had. We were simply in the area, and we are used to a much larger group. It was nice to have her with us. Japan sounds like a very interesting kingdom. You are welcome to seek me out as necessary. Miku can tell you, my name is Rosa Joanna Harvey."

Rosa stood up when Cecil returned. She nodded, "We are. I told them that they were welcome and encouraged to see us again." She drew her gaze to the girls, her blue eyes twinkling a bit. She took her husband's arm. He seemed to have gotten the directions to some sort of inn nearby. It seemed like the woman also had much more to say and to give, judging from the bag that Cecil had returned with. She listened to how he regaled her with the woman's advice. She was not familiar with these crackers, but remedies were remedies, and she was willing to try them because each woman was similar and different.

The pair reached the inn. She was grateful for a ground floor room so they did not have to climb any stairs. They headed back to their room with key in hand. The door swung open with the correct key. The room wasn't large, but it wasn't small either. It had a large bed in the center for two, and it had a very homely feel with everything in earthy colors that let in a lot of warmth especially in the afternoon light. She sighed, relaxing now they were alone again. She sat down on the edge of the bed and pat the seat next to her, "Come, my love. Now that it is just the two of us, please remove your shirt."

The words were seemingly sexual in nature just for teasing until she added, "Allow me to look at your side." Her true intentions were revealed! Completely and utterly noble.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // a healthy pregnant
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // pleasant

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Artemis Bow, Artemis's Arrows
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x remedy, 2 x hi-ethers
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // circlet

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                                xO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image

▸▸▸ NERGAL // streetsxxxxxxxxx
                                                xxxxxxxxxxFINAL xxx FANTASY xxxVII I
                                                xxxxxxxRᵻɴᴏᴀ Ħᴇᴀʀᴛᵻᴌᴌʏxxxxxxxx
                                                      You're the o n e that .g.i.v.e.s. ( me ) the m o s t comfort. Comfort AND happiness... And annoyance and disappointment, too!
                                                      You're the o n e that .g.i.v.e.s. ( me ) the m o s t comfort. Comfort AND happiness... And annoyance and disappointment, too!

Rinoa eagerly awaited Squall's response to a hike to see a waterfall. She personally thought it would be romantic especially since neither of them had any money. Both were still young and well-trained. Squall was well-trained, she as a tag-a-long that sort of learned along the way from the other members of their rag-tag group sort of. She had still traveled reasonably far and held her own for the most part. She hoped Angelo was doing all right, but he was probably back at home where she had last seen him. She couldn't exactly bring her dog with her to the celebration.

She also thought that it would loosen Squall up a little bit. He looked visibly uncomfortable in this place that was foreign and new with no concrete reason as to how they arrived. She might have been just as worried, but she did well with changing situations. She thought it was a new opportunity. She also felt a little irritated that her small celebratory time with Squall had been ruined, and she was working to get some of it back. However, that could be done in a number of means and didn't necessitate the waterfall. She just thought it might be neat. Exploring was always fun. And if they were out in the wild, Squall could use up any excess energy he had fighting wild creatures rather than fighting towns people by accident. As far as they had seen so far, no one knew she was technically a sorceress.

Technically these were all good and thoughtful reasons, but she had only come up with them after the fact. Squall was trying to come up with them before he made a clear decision on whether or not he agreed. Whether or not he agreed, he was going to be coming with her. He didn't know it yet or maybe he did, but she had a lot of control in their relationship. What was important was that she knew it. Squall was a sweet guy. He wouldn't let her go out on her own if she was stubborn and determined enough, which she was. He needed to loosen up a bit, and she needed someone to balance her impulsiveness with consideration and proper leadership. She would determine what they did, and he could determine how they did it, but regardless, they were doing it.

She threw her hands up in the air when Squall finally acquiesced. He should have just said 'yes' from the beginning because they both knew they were going, but she supposed he needed a moment to ensure that was what he truly wanted. It was just so he would feel reassured. He said they needed supplies, and she wrinkled her nose a bit. She pointed out literally and figuratively, "I have two hi-potions and plenty of magic. What's the worse that could happen?" There were plenty of worse things, like not having any remedies if she couldn't cast magic or then being knocked out without having something to bring her back in case Squall was put in a pinch. She didn't bring that up.

Rinoa could see that he was not going to like her suggestion because it wasn't really cautious enough. They could technically be more prepared, but they weren't going out to save the world. It was just a short hike. She doubted that they would advertise a waterfall if it was extremely dangerous. It wouldn't be worth the publicity in her opinion. Just before Squall responded, there was cough and a firm clunk on the table that got both of their attentions.

She turned around as the woman explained the situation. Apparently they were desperate if they were willing to give free stuff to people they hardly even knew. They probably also looked like good wholesome and trustworthy people. Yeah, that was it. The woman was giving them some gear now and then would pay them later for the horn. The deal seemed like a good one to her. the worst that could happen was that she and Squall didn't find one. Then they still got some free gear and also got to visit the waterfall. It was a win-win situation to her. And if they did manage to find it, they might earn some money.

"All right! We'll do it! We want to head up that way anyways so if we do see one, we can get its horn and bring it back to you. And if we happen to find a couple, you'd probably want those, too. Can we get paid for harvesting more?" It seemed like a legitimate question. Rinoa felt pretty lucky. She was also pretty confident. She and Squall made a great team.

The woman was skeptical that this flighty girl and silent guy could even take on one nevertheless more than one. Rinoa could see it all across her features, but that didn't make her nervous. It only made her more excited. The woman finally said, "I can pay you fifty gold pieces for each horn you bring me if you manage to bring me more than one horn." After all, what did the woman have to lose? She either gained more horns or didn't lose her money.

Rinoa turned to Squall, grinning from ear to ear. She challenged him playfully, "You think we can manage that?" She took a few steps toward him and said, "If you've got everything you think we might need, let's go." She slipped her hand in Squall's non-dominant aka non-gunblade-wielding hand and began to drag him out the door. In her dominant hand was the map so they could reach the correct exit out of the town that led towards the waterfall and the main territory of these unicorn-wolves.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // calm

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ WEAPON // shooting star
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ JUNCTION // mag - ultima, spr - reflect, spd - haste, eva - triple. hit - aura
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ JUNCTION // st-atk - sleep, st-def - silence, elem-atk - holy, elem-def - full-life
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // hi-potion x 2
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // necklace with wing ring && griever ring

xL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ OUTSIDE crysis // cavexxxxxxxxx
                                                xxxxxxx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VERSUS xxx XIII
                                                xxxxxxSᴛᴇᴌᴌᴀ Ɲᴏᶍ Ƒᴌᴇᴜʀᴇᴛxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      No ( m a t t e r ) WHAT kind of power it is, if it's at the c o s t of somebody's l i f e...
                                                      No ( m a t t e r ) WHAT kind of power it is, if it's at the c o s t of somebody's l i f e...

The Caelum and Fleuret family did not have the best of relations. The two family lines ran close, paralleling each other and occasionally entwining. It was likely that some of those intersections were friendly, perhaps when they had a common enemy, but most other times they were fraught with war and rivalry. More often than not, there as blood shed and thus very very bad blood between the groups. She was taught from a young age that she needed to be careful around the Caelum ruling family both because of their present prestige over their own and because of how they were more than likely going to treat her with disdain and utter disrespect because she carried the name Fleuret.

And to some degree, this was true. Using her name gave her both friends and enemies. Sometimes, she preferred simply to remain anonymous, lead people to believe that she was no one until she had to reveal her identity. Inevitably, she was forced to use her name or at least tell someone the truth about whom she was. Usually that came with polar results. Some immediately warmed up to her, and others immediately shunned her. It was mortifying sometimes when she wasn't even aware of the power her name had when she was younger. Now, she was more careful about it. She was also used to both responses, not allowing either of them to take her by surprise.

For all these reasons, she took great care when treading the ground with the Prince of the Caelum family. He was prince in name and in features. She did not allow herself to be completely swayed his appearance. Much to her relief, he did not try to feign kindness or flirtation as young men of his stature and looks often did. He remained fairly aloof, and it was easier for her to hold her own ground so that she did not fall into his trap. At the same time, he lured her in by giving her a sincere persona to respect. He did not pretend to be anything he was not, and it was a welcome relief against the waves of terrible stories that she had been raised to be guarded around.

Unfortunately, she had to leave her curiosities by the way side. This may have been a foreign place to her eyes, but there could have been a reason she was brought there. And therefore, there was no telling who was watching the two of them. She knew by her own family honor that she had to defend an accusation even if she was suspicious within her heart. She suppressed the ice cold temperatures with the adrenaline soaring through her body as she descended upon the prince with her blade pointed true. He struck away her frontal assault. She used her free arm to defend herself across the chest in case of a return attack, but it never came.

Instead, he had grasped the hand that she had pulled closer to herself as well as him. She was trying to study what sort of attack he was doing, perhaps a feint with his jacket. She narrowed her eyes, knowing she had to be ready to burn through the jacket just in case. But that was not the case. It wrapped around her, sealing her free hand at her side and her sword arm far away. The rest of her arm was still under his control, and she could not flick her wrist very well at all. She moved her shoulders, struggling even though he had ordered her to be calm.

"This is a completely dishonest assault. Release me." She bit out, still struggling just to spite him at this point. Her eyes sought for a way out, but she only watched him dismiss his sword. She took a deep breath, feeling that her struggles only caused herself to further tangle within his coat. She huffed out, releasing her blade from her hand. It was dismissed just before it hit the ground. She mused lightly, "What sort of prince are you? Tangling up your challenge in your jacket and throwing her over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes."

Stella could no see a thing form said position. She knew that the snow fall was thickening since she could at least see that much. But then suddenly it seemed to thin. She twisted her head a bit, seeing the top of a cliff, but it hurt her neck too much to continue twisting it up in that awkward position. Before long, the natural outer light became dark, and she noticed that they were now inside some stone... no... cave-like hole in the cliff. Her eyebrows furrowed when she heard a distinct click of a door. A door in the cave? "Prince Noctis, please tell me what is going on. You have not said a word. Where are we?" She requested, hoping that he might respond to something politer after their nearly quiet save for the wind's howling walk.

Before long, she felt herself hit the ground, released from his grasp. She looked around, seeing the barest of lodgings by the light of the new fire while Noctis was shutting the door to keep out further cold. It was cold inside but significantly warmer since there was no chill from the winds. She struggled out of his jacket, which she technically could have burned at any time to get him to release her, but she withheld such an action for that would have burned herself as well. She watched him carefully, studying various items in the back before throwing a blanket at her and directing her towards the fire so that she might warm up.

Sometimes, she allowed herself to think of how much a shame it was that he was a Noctis Caelum and she Stella Fleuret. If they might have been other people, she could have seen them as possible friends. Whether he knew it or not, he drew her in, being the very opposite of what she had been warned against. And without thinking about it, she felt compelled to respect and be kind to him in turn. She wanted to know about this person that was nothing like she would have expected. He was so similar and different compared her in many ways. How did he live? What had he been told about her family? Was it frustrating to follow decorum? How did he manage? When did his power become established?

Stella had already stolen his jacket, thinking she needed it more since he at least wore pants while she had a skirt on. He had thrown her on the ground with it, and now she wasn't going to give it back. It carried a musky scent that she didn't recognize until they were in an area where she wasn't being blown about. She also drew the blanket around herself, tucking her bare knees in as she scoot towards the fire. When she was close enough, she asked, "You haven't said much to met yet, but I want to know... why are you helping me?" She withheld the second part about her having attacked him since he had technically also provoked her by accusing her without any grounds of proof.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // concerned

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // none
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEMS // 2 x potion, 2 x phoenix blood
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEMS // none?

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ HADES // rooftopxxxxxxxxx
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxFINAL xxx FANTASY xxxIX
                                            xxxxƓᴀʀᴎᴇᴛ "DAGGER" ᴛᵻᴌ Λᴌᴇᶍᴀᴎᴆʀᴏᵴ XVIIxxx
                                                  Someday I will be ( q u e e n ), BUT I will always be myself.

Dagger wanted desperate to cool down, but she found that very problematic. She was so close to Zidane, and he was quite a heater. Not only that, but she was maintaining such close proximity to him that she had a lot of trouble keeping her cool. It was one thing to embrace him or kiss him, but to continuously stay right there, sitting precariously on his lap. If she moved one way or another, they would be caught. Such closeness combined with her anxieties of being found out, both because of criminality and because of their position, she couldn't help but feel her heart beat and stomach churn. And of course, pressed so close to Zidane, she could feel a beating that she knew was not her own. It was his heartbeat, and that meant that he could feel hers beating as well.

She bit down upon her bottom lip, eyes closing as she tried to think more peaceful thoughts. If she relaxed a little, her heart beat would resume less erratic patterns, and maybe she would stop feeling so nervous. It was crazy. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she probably seemed very strange at that moment as she tried to find some inner peace. She didn't find it. She gave up and opened them again, letting out a long slow breath. Her bangs lightly blew upwards, cooling her slightly moist features in their humid little corner.

A voice in her head retorted that as much as she thought she was supposed to be a proper queen, she obviously wasn't. She was not born one. And obviously everyone around her did not know she was a queen or else she would not be chased like a petty criminal. Her inner voice had a point. So why couldn't she just relax? Maybe it was because after having spent every waking moment with Zidane for awhile and then not having him at all for a year, it was brand new again. She felt nostalgic. His scent, the quirk of his smile, the brush of his tail, and the shine of his gaze... All of it caused her to tremble somehow, almost afraid that if she touched it, it might disappear.

But now, how could she avoid touching him? There was really nowhere to go at all. There was a brush against the top of her head, and his teasing words whispered right in her ear. They couldn't be fake because she could feel his warm breath against her heated skin that caused her to shudder a little bit. He wasn't even saying anything perverse, at least he wasn't saying anything initially perverse. His entire being sent tingles down her spine. She was in love and aggravated all at once, a strong feeling of passion that only he had ever truly elicited from her because of his dubious nature that was both sincere and silly beyond comprehension.

Zidane said all the things she wanted to hear, the things she had wished to hear from him. She murmured just a little stubbornly, "Maybe I don't believe you... believe that you're really here to stay." She leaned forward, pressing the entire front of her body firmly against his. She couldn't really snake her arms around him since he was already pressed up against a wall, but she did hold onto his sides, fingers tugging on the fabric of his clothing just as a grip.

It hardly occurred to Dagger that Zidane was being anything less than noble. After all, he was saying all these wonderful things, including marriage, which surprised her a little. It occurred to her that she loved Zidane and wanted to spend forever with him. But after all that time, having seen him jump into what would have been a fatal and permanent death for everyone else, she could hardly even consider the option. She just wanted to know that he was alive and safe...

"I just missed you so much. I dreamed that you would just show back up again, but everyone told me that you were gone... that you... had died... And just when I thought that maybe I should give up hoping, here you are." She quietly admitted to him. She looked up at him, determined and naive ferocity glinting in her charcoal eyes, "And if that means shackling you to the foot of the bed, maybe I'll do it." If he was truly to be her husband, she was not going to do such a thing. That was demeaning, but she just wanted to make her point about how much she loved and missed him.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // cheeky

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // whale whisker
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // necklace

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ EDEN // cafexxxxxxxxx
                                            xxxxxxxxxxFINAL xxx FANTASY xxxXII
                                            xxxxΛᵴʜᴇᴌᵻᴀ Ɓ'Νᴀʀɢᵻᴎ Ɖᴀᴌᴍᴀᵴᴄᴀxxxxxxxx
                                                  I am simply myself. NO ( m o r e ) and NO [ l e s s ]. And I want only to be FREE.
                                                  I am simply myself. NO ( m o r e ) and NO [ l e s s ]. And I want only to be FREE.

It was perhaps only Ashe that noticed some of the attention that Fran was receiving to be a little bit less than honest. It may have been because they were both females so she had a better sense of opposites eyes upon her person. Or it may have been her feelings of being accustomed to being royalty and having all eyes on her. Likely a mixture of both. Not everyone stared of course. Most of those that were in mixed groups walked on, sparing them only a curious glance or two based on their garb and even more mixed group. It was those people that walked alone or in pairs of sameness that seemed to have the gall to watch and comment upon them. For as far as she could see, they were mostly hume save for Fran in this crowd.

Thus she hurried a little more quickly into the bistro that Balthier had suggested. It might have been the same inside, but at least they only had the small crowd inside to deal with rather than an outer public where more people were seen in passing. She also felt a bit strange and uncomfortable herself. She did not receive any stares compared to Fran. It felt almost like the time when she was the exiled princess of whom all thought were dead. Part of her felt a bit indignant-the royal part of her, and another part of her was actually relieved. Responsibility could be put aside for a short time.

Of course, she had a little trouble adjusting to the fact that she was nobody to anyone. She had to pull her own seat out. Rather than being told the specials of the evening or knowing what she wished to be served, she was given a limited list of things on the menu. She breathed out and considered her choices, telling herself that for whatever reason, this place must have been either not Ivalice or in the further reaches where Dalmasca's name was completely unknown. She scanned the items, seeing a variety of items, some she recognized as similar to Dalmascan dining and others a little bit more foreign. She considered asking for some sort of aid from Basch, but she did not wish to be viewed as some sort of child so that was immediately dismissed.

She glanced up, hearing Balthier's discussion with the waitress about a monetary exchange. She drew her eyes to the pricing that she did not recognize. That was not something she would have noticed right away. She had no idea what was more or less expensive. She hardly carried money with her, using only her name or some sort of writ. Now she was unsure what she should even order. Her eyes searched the menu frantically as she listened to Balthier's conversation. Ashe was a bit surprised to hear that Balthier was going to pay for them. Undoubtedly the sky pirate would want compensation. She would make that clear enough when he returned. Good friends as they might have been, Ashe had no intention of keeping a debt to a sky pirate for long enough.

They had all ordered, and of course she was the last to order. She did not allow uncertainty to leak into her tone when she declared, "A white bean and cauliflower soup. A glass of water as well." So her voice was a little louder and more decisive than normal, but she often overcompensated when she was feeling uncertain. So if she was to make a mistake, she made it broadly and clearly so that she might be corrected so that she would not make a mistake twice. The waitress gave her a bit of a strange look while taking down her order, but she did not say anything to correct Ashe. She supposed she must have acted correctly. She added a bit belatedly, "Thank you," as the woman took her leave.

By now Balthier had returned. He tossed a clinking bag across the table to Basch. She looked to the pirate after he had made a sufficiently flashy entrance, "You will receive sufficient recompense as soon as possible." Then her eyes fell upon Fran, who asked about their last moment before her arrival there. "I was on the ship returning from Lemures to Dalmasca. I have not encountered any judge here unless I should Basch as Judge Magister? What of you?" And because the group had only asked for water and coffee, the waitress soon returned with their ordered drinks, saying their food would be only a short while longer.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // relieved

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ WEAPON // rune blade, volcano
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // aegis shield, oil bombs, rose corsage
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // elixir x 2
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // engagement rings

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Sparda
~ Devil May Cry

Who’s gonna fight
For what’s right

Who’s gonna help
Us survive

In that moment, his mind suddenly started to pound intensely. He moved back and leaned against the bathroom counter. He gripped his head tightly as he wondered if a demon was somehow trying to attack him mentally. There had been a few demons here and there that could do such a thing. However, the pain made his mind a little too hazy to try and figure that out for sure. His sight had become blurry, causing him only to notice a yellow red blur moving out of the bathroom. His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed himself away from the counter. “Eva?” His voice sounded soft and pained. Though, no response showed itself, and the pain inside of his mind only seemed to increase. “Dammit…” He leaned against the wall after the whispered curse, and slide down the wall.

He took deep breaths as he tried to focus the pain away. After a few moments, the technique seemed to work as the throbbing slowly lessened. Eventually, his head felt fine once more. Though, it took a few minutes longer before his eyes became less blurry and he was able to actually look around. When he looked around the bathroom, Sparda started to realize there was something off. The water was turned on in the shower, indicating someone had been there. However, Sparda couldn’t recall wanting to take a shower. The demon rubbed his temple as he stood up and walked over to the shower, turning off the water. When he did so, he caught sight of his reflection in the metal of the shower head. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked down to confirm his current state of dress.

Why was he shirtless, and without his Yamato? His lips formed into a frown and he walked out of the bathroom. He noticed Yamato simply rested by the bathroom door. He gripped the katana and moved towards the bedroom area. His eyes glanced around him and realized that he was in a romantic suite. Now why would he be in one of these unless…“Eva?” He called out her name softly, but he didn’t hear a response. He didn’t see any sign of her either as he started to get himself dressed. “Odd…Why would I get such a suite if she wasn’t here?” Sparda rubbed his chin after he had gotten all his clothes back on his body. Maybe he should ask around and try to figure out why it felt like he was forgetting something?

Sparda didn’t think he had any other choice as he left the hotel room. Though, he kept the hotel key since having a room would come in handy. He would maybe just have to request a less risqué room as he headed down to the lobby via the elevator. After a few minutes, the elevator door opened and he walked into the lobby. The demon tilted his head as he did recognize the person behind the counter. He believed he had saved the man’s daughter. But, had he done that by himself? He narrowed his eyes slightly as he walked towards the counter. He made sure to relax his expression before smiling politely at the male. “Excuse me, but did I come in with someone?”

The male blinked a little before shaking his head. “No, I don’t think you did. You looking for someone?”

The demon stood there silent for a few moments before nodding. “You could say that, for I do wonder if you have seen my wife, Eva. She has long blonde hair, green eyes, is in her thirties, and is wearing what appears to be a red shawl with a black shirt and a long red skirt?” Sparda gave the best description he could of what Eva looked like the last time he saw her. Unfortunately, the male shook his head.

“Sorry. Haven’t seen anyone like that, but I’ll be on the lookout for her.” Sparda nodded and gave just a slightly bigger smile.

“Thank you for your kindness.” The demon moved away from the counter then, and looked towards the entrance of the hotel. If the person behind the counter hadn’t seen Eva, maybe someone around this town had seen her? After all, he could recall having been in other places with his wife now. Thus, they must have gotten separated before he had arrived at this place. But, where was this place exactly? He tilted his head as he racked his brain, trying to figure out why his memory was so hazy! However, he couldn’t come up with anything as he walked out of the hotel.

After he walked out of the place, Sparda tried to see if there was anything familiar about the place. Something to clue him in as to how he got here and why it felt like his memory was missing some key important details. When he didn’t find anything, he shrugged a bit as he moved further away from the hotel. His turquoise hues soon caught sight of a woman leaning up against a tree. Based off her current appearance and the weapons on her person, Sparda thought she might have been a fellow demon hunter. If that was the case, maybe she would know where they were. Though, he could only hope she wouldn’t be one of those demon hunters that had issues with him being a demon. Otherwise, the encounter could turn ugly.

He walked towards her and noticed that her eyes were closed upon closer inspection. The demon looked towards the woman, and was tempted to shake her awake. However, with the guns on her person, he decided it would be best to keep his distance. “I apologize for disturbing you, but do you happen to know where we are?” Sparda had no idea if the woman was a deep sleeper or a light sleeper. He hoped for the latter since that would give him a higher chance of waking her up with the simple question. But, if she was the former, then he would simply have to risk getting shot and shake her awake (Not like she wouldn’t possibly just shot him anyway…damn bullets).

A hero’s not afraid
To give his life

A hero’s gonna
Save me just in time

Where can I be found:Outside of Hotel in Arcadia with a woman(Magochi Sachi)
I am willingly tied to: Eva
Weapons on my person: Yamato, Luce and Umbra
Current Form: Human, Demon

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

User Image

XXSTEPPING FORTH A CURE FOR SOUL ' S DEMSE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXREAP THE TEARS OF THE VICTIMS CRIES
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
XYEARNING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER ▓▓ YEARNING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER ▓▓ YEARNING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER
XYEARNING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER ▓▓ YEARNING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER ▓▓ YEARNING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
[XXXXXXXXXXOF A DEMON AS I PUT IT UNDERXX
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ↙↙▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊕⊕ WE ARE FALLINGXXTHE LIGHT IS CALLINGXXTEARS INSIDE MEXXCALM ME DOWN
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊕⊕ WE ARE FALLINGXXTHE LIGHT IS CALLINGXXTEARS INSIDE MEXXCALM ME DOWN
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ↗↗▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

He noticed that Lady appeared to get more flustered the more open he was about his concerns. Admittedly, Dante wanted to smack himself for sounding so…corny? No, that wasn’t the right word. He just never liked being this open about things! After all, ladies liked a bit of mystery, and he just ended up being a huge a** mystery to most. But, he knew Lady knew a lot more about him than most. Hell, She probably knew more about him than he did her at this point! He almost found himself wondering how much she knew about him and his past. However, Dante didn’t want to ruin the moment with events that couldn’t be changed. Let alone get himself possibly worked up in front of another person. That was something he was sure he would never feel comfortable doing.

Luckily though, with Lady’s chuckle, he was able to get himself away from thinking in general. He chuckled slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck. Though, before he could say anything, Dante watched as Lady came towards him and asked him what he thought was a stupid question. When Lady chuckled soon after though, Dante realized it was a joke, causing him to chuckle once again and shake his head. “It has nothing to do with you not being good enough. I just didn’t want a bullet in my head if I decided to not at least be…somewhat considerate of present circumstances.” He blinked a little though when he realized that maybe Lady hadn’t actually been joking after all.

While he couldn’t say he didn’t feel not good enough for her, he couldn’t ever being himself to agree with her statement. She was a strong and brave woman. A rarity amongst the women he had met in his short life. He was not so stupid as to not recognize that fact. Thus, he waved the statement off as he smirked a little. “Hey, shooting a guy proves your feisty…and men like feisty.” He chuckled faintly before he felt a faint smack against his face.

He blinked and leaned his head slightly against her hand, having actually expected that smack to be a bit harsher. But hey, Dante wasn’t going to complain. Though, at her reasoning for the smack, he couldn’t help but frown slightly. For he wasn’t stupid to think that he was currently outside of his father’s shadow, or even his brother’s in some ways. However, Dante was determined to make a name for himself, and by the sounds of it, he had done so in the future. He just needed to live long enough to experience that future for himself.

“Tell that to the demons that only remember me as the Son of Sparda right now.” He shrugged slightly as the frown remained slightly at the mentioning of his brother. Though, the frown disappeared slightly at her offer, causing him to look at her with turquoise hues that seemed slightly warmer than before. “I’ll keep that in mind….just know I’ll return the favor the best I can.” Dante wouldn’t ever say he was the best comforter. But, if it was for someone he cared for, Dante would try to act like he was the best damn comforter in the world! However, when Lady appeared hopeful, his eyes blinked before he heard Lady’s point.

His eyes widened slightly at the possibility of Vergil walking around this world. The demon hunter knew that would be bad for anyone that crossed Vergil’s path. But, the idea that there was still a chance to save his brother…He couldn’t help but smile slightly. “Yeah…that sounds like a plan to me if I ever heard one.” It would all depend of course on Vergil actually being in this place as well. But, with the way his luck had been so far, Dante almost felt that could be the case, and if it was? Dante would make sure he didn’t fail again.

Shortly after that, Lady brought up how they had gone off on multiple subjects. He chuckled as he shook his head slightly. “That isn’t a bad thing. Not like you decided to quit or anything, and besides…better to go on multiple subjects than multiple positions for the first time…unless you want to try multiple positions so soon?” He couldn’t help but tease her about that as he smirked slightly. After all, Lady with her flexibility would likely be able to go into many positions…However, Dante was distracted from his less than pure thoughts when Lady went on the topic of partners. The demon hunter still couldn’t help but feel like this was some kind of really awesome dream. After all, while he had imagined having Lady as his in the Tower, he didn’t think it would actually happen.

Now that he literally had the chance to claim her…it was interesting, in a good way, to say the least. As her arms wrapped around his neck, he wrapped his arms around her. His smirk grew at the teasing warm breath against his lips. “Girlfriend sounds like a good term to me.” It was odd to think of someone as his girlfriend though. He had short terms flings and one-night stands, but never something as possibly permanent as a girlfriend. Though, Dante did know such a bond between them would likely be best represented by such terms. Whether or not he would be the best example of a boyfriend though...only time would be able to tell that. “Though, guess that would make me…your boyfriend?” Yeah, just hearing that word proved how odd this situation really was.

The demon hunter pushed that feeling back though as he listened to Lady once more, and continued to feel her breath against his lips. In a way, that was quite the tease as his hands moved to rest at her hips, gripping them just a bit tighter the more she talked. Though, while her hot breath caused his lips to become insanely dry, her words were causing different reactions within him. He could feel his heart pound loudly when she admitted she wanted him to be her first and hopefully last. His demon growled faintly at that as well, showing its approval at such an opportunity to show its possessiveness. However, at her more sincere words, his heart almost felt like it had…skipped a beat? Oh god no was he turning into a girl in this kind of situation!

He made himself focus on licking his own lips instead as she once more brought up claiming her and well…just what kind of reaction she was possibly having at such an idea. His own body felt a bit warmer and a bit tighter in places at the idea of Lady being turned on. After all, that would just only prove more that she was attracted to him, and he was sure as hell attracted to her. “Is that so? Well…I think that can be arranged.” His mind was more focused on the latter part of her words than on the earlier part. He was a man of hormones after all. Though, Dante’s words did apply to the former as well. However, with Lady now pressing her lips against his, who was he to deny Lady of her less than innocent desires?

He moved his lips against hers as he once more wrapped his arms around Lady, keeping her close to him. He could feel her hand in his hair as he tilted his head for better access to her lips. When Dante felt her lips open against his, the demon hunter couldn’t help but growl in a pleased manner as he let her open his lips with her own. God that was hot! His tongue danced with hers, as well as explored her delicious mouth, trying to claim every spot of her mouth as his. Eventually though, he could feel Lady breaking the kiss. He would have mockingly pouted if he didn’t remind himself that Lady likely needed to breath. Thus, Dante took the time to recover what little breath he lost as he could feel Lady shaking against him.

One arm stayed wrapped around her while the other arm rose towards her head. His fingers ran through her short brown hair as Lady admitted something that caused his eyes to widen. Her home…was where he was? He could feel his heart warm up without his permission even while his mind turned with all the implications of such a statement. However, with his body currently quite uncomfortable in clothes, Dante was slowly able to get his mind off that. Thus, he leaned his body back slightly so he could look at Lady’s face. “…I care about you too, Lady.” Dante didn’t feel right saying that he loved her just yet. But, he did feel right saying that he cared for her. Because if it wasn’t for her and Vergil, Dante wouldn’t have stayed the same way he was before the tower. He owed them both more than he could ever describe in words.

“Now then…” A faint smirk appeared on his lips as he untangled himself from Lady. “How about I start off this little tango…unless you just want to leave me to take a cold shower?” It was both his way of giving her one last out, but also to keep himself from getting shot in the head in case he misread her. After all, cold showers were just a bit more bearable than getting shot in the head…or balls…He cringed slightly at just the thought of the latter as he worked at his jacket. Since he didn’t wear a shirt underneath, he was completely shirtless when he took off the leather jacket and laid it across the chair nearby. Then, he took off his boots and moved back towards Lady.

“Your turn.” He breathed those words against her neck as he started to kiss at her neck, letting his hands run down her sides as he gave her a chance to make her move. For it took two to tango after all, and there was no way in hell Dante was going to let his urge to dominant ruin all the fun.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Where can I be found:: Arcadia Inn Room with Lady
                                                          Love:: I do love me some pizza…and maybe…Lady…
                                                          My weapon of choice is:: Rebellion and Ebony, since a certain Lady still has my Ivory…But, I will get it back!
                                                          My appearance:: Human // Demon

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
ϓuri Ѵoltϵ Ңүuɠa(Shadow Hearts 2)

~ The God-Slayer

I know that
I'm not perfect.

But I keep trying

That's what I said I would
from the start

Yuri nodded to what Alice said. Travis and Shinobu did appear like they could take care of themselves. If they had something they could only do on their own, who was he to stop them? Let alone force himself into company where he was unwanted? Though, that didn’t stop him from shrugging and looking in the direction Travis and Shinobu went. “Yeah. Just going to miss pissing him off though.” His voice sounded slightly teasing as a faint smirk briefly crossed his face. After all, he still wanted to see how Travis would have reacted to him poking fun at his cat devotion! However, it seemed Yuri would have to wait awhile for that. “And making fun of him for the whole “master” bit too. You don’t find many opportunities to do that.” After all, master was usually meant in a respectful term, not the possibly kinky way.

With how Shinobu had acted around Travis at times though, Yuri couldn’t help but think it was the latter. However, he waved it off, both literally and figuratively, allowing him to focus on what they could be doing next. While his mind went along a less than pure direction, Alice either didn’t notice the look on his face, or was once more showing that she was the least perverted between the two of them. Then again, that was likely for the best all things considering. Thus, his mind slowly went the other direction as her first suggestion caused him to look towards the owner and the owner’s son. Based on their appearance, it appeared everyone was fine. He didn’t see anyone bleeding or looking like they had keeled over. That was just the sign of a likely “good” day though.

“Wouldn’t hurt, but from what I’m seeing, it doesn’t look like that would take long.” Since the doppelgangers bodies simply disappeared, there weren’t any bodies lying around to scar anyone. Thus, he didn’t see anyone leaving or entering the inn with the blood drained from their faces. Though, his eyes narrowed slightly when he thought he saw something…shiny on the ground outside the inn? He bent forward to try and get a better view. Though, all he could see from here was that the shiny objects looked round and…gold…Wait a minute…Before Yuri could say anything though, Alice mentioned how they should try to see if they could to London or Zurich from here. He kept the faint pang of pain from showing across his face as he nodded slightly.

“Sounds like a plan to me. But, I want to check something out first.” He walked out of the Inn and towards the area that appeared to shine. The harmonixer crouched down and picked up what appeared to be a gold coin? “Looks like those doppelgangers left us a present.” It wasn’t many gold coins. It was about five coins in total. However, as he noticed more piles, he raised a slight eyebrow. “Alright…either this is just my lucky day…or these people are blind as bats.” Yuri wasn’t going to complain though as he quickly went about picking up the other five gold coin piles. By the time he was done, he realized there had been five gold coins for each clone killed. At least, it seemed that way considering he had discovered six piles of gold coins.

Once he counted to see he had collected thirty gold coins, he walked back into the inn and towards Alice. “I’m guessing this will come in handy?” He teased slightly as he looked like he had stuck gold, which was kind of literal in this case. He placed the gold coins where he normally kept his money before looking towards the inn owner. “Now then…” Yuri moved towards the inn owner and placed a hand on his own hip.

“Do you happen to know how to get to London or Zurich from here?” The only thing Yuri hoped was that if they did head towards Zurich, that they wouldn’t encounter a certain grave there. Otherwise, Yuri would have to do a lot of explaining, and reliving things he would rather forget.

The inn owner shook his head at the question. “Sorry. I’ve never heard of London or Zurich. Maybe someone else around here would know of them?”

Yuri raised a slight eyebrow at that. He knew Zurich wasn’t as “popular” as London. Thus, someone not knowing Zurich didn’t seem too odd. But someone not knowing London? That was a bit odd.“Maybe. I’ll just keep looking then.”

Yuri shrugged and walked back over towards Alice. “Seems the inn keeper has never even heard of London or Zurich. Got to say that’s a bit of a first.” He knew he hadn’t heard of this place before. But, he hadn’t expected for this place to not know about the places he knew. After all, a lot of the cities he had been to weren’t completely unknown to others, such as Prague or Shanghai for instance. Thus, Yuri could only assume this place was really closed off, or they were really far away from any place he and Alice knew. “Guess we’ll just have to keep asking around, or we’ll just have to find the way ourselves.” He rubbed his temple slightly as he looked towards the entrance of the inn.

“Though, any preference which city we go to? I know you wanted to go to Zurich, unless you changed your mind.” Yuri barely kept himself from saying that was what he remembered. He had already slipped up a little too many times for his own good. But, at least he kept himself from slipping up that time as his eyes looked around for anyone that might know something. Anything at all.

I'm not alive
if I'm lonely

So please, don't leave

Was it something I said,
or just my personality?

Where I can be found: Zion Inn with Alice
Love: Alice Elliot
My weapon of choice: None at the moment since fists and feet don't seem to count as weapons.
My Appearance: Human, Fusion Form – N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces