Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Bunny

User Image

➔➔➔ ᴎᴜԍᴀᵴᴄᴇᴎ ⇉ ⇛ →
                                          Just Your Average Ordinary Day

Acacia = #bd7ba8Trian = #464ba3
                    The homes from which the newly self-sufficient characters have begun to degrade. They lose their color. They seem to be losing all sort of saturation. The characters have noticed. They question themselves, not daring to speak of it to someone else for sounding absolutely mad about asking whether or not their wooden dresser seemed more brown the day before.

They've caught glimpses of bright color, the full color of what their world used to be except it is only out of the corner of their eyes. It isn't their world, not that they recognize. Sometimes it is a flash of light or a brief glimpse in the mirror. It seems like nothing until they walk, fall, drive, or move across a door, a portal, a window, or any edge... That is where it all begins... the crossing over... The character cannot return. They have the choice to seek a passage back, wait for answer to come with them, or ask the people around them for answers.

Most of the new people will merely laugh at them and recognize them for being new. Apparently, many people show up in Nugascen just like that. It's completely normal. Most people just say the same thing: "Just live. It'll make sense soon. Things tend to be easier if you find others like you." Of course, that's only assume the person they ask is nice. Sometimes people just ignore the newcomers altogether.

Meanwhile...

"People of Nugascen!" A bright and childish female voice carried over all streams of life. Her voice echoed from corner to corner no matter where one was. She needed to microphone to speak loudly and declare her presence loudly to the world, which she did three times a day. The first time was in the morning, the second was a midday, and the third was in the evening. Fortunately, she never spoke very much at all. She just like everyone to know that she was there.

"It's noon, and I'm eating broccoli soup today with a side of saltine crackers! It's only okay though." She announced as if everyone knowing was the most important thing in the world.

She reminded, "Just an update. Everyone should bring umbrellas with them cause everyone will be getting a case of the drizzlies. Zion will get the heaviest rain, but Arcadia will be getting some gusty winds. Might want to stay inside for that. Crysis, well... still flurrying. Hades, well... you're underground so it doesn't matter of course. And uh... Assyria, we'll be fine. I don't like rain so we won't be getting any." Her powers over the weather and Nugascen were well known. She didn't have to restrict her power to Assyria. She could wield them over the entirety of Nugascen, but she has never actually done so.

There was a long pause in which most thought the announcement likely over. However, there was a small addition, "Uhm... oh yea... I had one more thing to say! ...except I can't remember what that is so... I'll talk to everyone la-wait! I know what it is! It's that everyone has to be nice to the new people! They come from a different place so we have to welcome them nicely!" She spoke brightly before a permanent silence fell over the entire world.

Open for posting!

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                        xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ HADES // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                        xx KINGDOM xxx HEARTS
                                        xxxxxxΛƣᴜᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              It's my f r i e n d s. I promised I'd be { there } FOR them.

Specific words replayed in Aqua's thoughts, over and over again. They were unmistakable. She knew the voice without even having to think about it. Terra. He was alive somewhere out there. Whether because of how long she knew him or because of their bond of friendship, she heard his voice. She wished she could have asked Ven if he had heard the voice. He was just as in tune to Terra as she was, if not more in some ways because they shared something different as two boys that she couldn't be more grateful for being more trouble than they seemed to be worth. Unfortunately, there was no way to ask Ven right at this moment. She had called his name several times already. There had been no response. She knew he was alive. She could feel it just like she not only heard Terra's voice, but she felt it reverberate within her.

Ven seemed to be in a deep sleep for the moment. Although she was sure that he was alive and grateful that it was so, she was prepared for the fact that Ven might be sleeping for much longer than just a short while. She wanted to see his face when he awoke, when she had brought back Terra. She wanted the three of them to be back together just like when they were training to be Masters. Those times were fun and carefree. There were no unversed. No one was trying to use them. They were all working hard toward the same goal-together. She knew that they could never go back to those times. That was far too naive. However, she wanted there to be more memories like those... a reminder of the happier times.

She did not give up. There was hope, of course. She had Ven. He was safe and sound for the most part, only sleeping... just sleeping. It could have been so much worse. And she believed Terra might have been lost. However, the brief whispering voice that echoed beside her. She knew it was no figment of her imagination. He was alive out there. He was calling out to her. He hadn't been taken over yet. There was still a chance. As long as there was a chance, slim or not, she would take it. She would do anything for her friends. They were her family; they were the world to her. She would face any danger, any peril if it meant helping to keep them safe... even from the darker parts of themselves.

The blue haired girl departed from what was formerly The Land of Departure. She would see it again one day, hopefully soon and hopefully with a brown haired friend of theirs. A slight smile crossed her face at the thought. It faded into determination, but there was still a sliver of that pleasant hope glazing over her eyes. She remembered the good luck charm that she had given to both Ven and Terra. In her thoughts, she willed it to guide her steps and show her the way-to show her to where Terra was. She walked on.

The light around her seemed to fade. It was strange. She might have believed that she was moving further into the darkness rather than the light. Perhaps that was where Terra had been, trapped in his own darkness. However, the amount of light didn't change. It was only that the bright colors of he world seemed to be draining away the further she moved along her path. She did not look back, wondering if she'd see a colorful world behind her. She kept her eyes to the front, unwavering in her current goal. However, she could not refute the uneasiness that twisted in her gut. She was nervous, but that did not slow her down. The world was becoming stranger.

At first, her surroundings just seemed to be a paler version of themselves, but she realized that it was more like they were becoming shades of gray rather than their actual hue. And she knew that it was not just the world around her, but she had noticed that it was weighing upon her. It was not quite as fast, but she felt as if her skin and her armor were brighter at some point. She still seemed to think that she was brighter than her surroundings, but her memories even of herself seemed to be filled with much more color. That was until she caught sight of something odd. It was easy to see amongst the grayness of the world. Between two parallel geometric blocks and a long thin over hang, she saw a portal of color.

It was out of place because she was sure those blocks would have just had regular space between them. She had flown to Radiant Garden a number of times after all. But in this case, it looked more like a door than anything else... She swallowed. She could see a more colorful world beyond the one she stood. She looked around finally, wondering if this was the right way. Was Terra showing her the way? Or was this something else? She had been surrounded by so much gray lately that she could not tell if the world appeared pleasant or unpleasant. Aqua did not refuse the idea of it being the right way completely. She neared the strangely revealed passage. She was cautious at first, not wanting to get too close. However, nothing seemed to be happening. She reached out her hand tentatively to see if it was real. She put her hand through, and she saw the color of the armor armor return to herself like she believed. She pulled it back. Her hand still seemed safe, but it was back to the shades of gray.

Aqua breathed in slowly and crossed the threshold completely. She looked back to see the space between what was formerly The Land of Departure and Radiant Garden. There was nothing. There was only a rock face behind her and moving oddly enough. This was the world she had seen beyond the portal. She looked at herself and saw the colors she had been expecting. Looking around, she saw people in the distance moving around. They didn't really take note of her. This was a new world then? She touched her bicep. The armor disappeared from her body. Her clothing was just the same as before. She took a deep breath, hoping in silence that she would find the person she was seeking here.

The keyblader walked forward, wary that might find an enemy stranger and more ferocious than unversed. However, she stopped at the sound of a booming voice. Was that child? Where was the voice coming from? She noticed that some were stopping. Most were not. Everyone seemed to be going on as usual, but she was sure that others could hear it, too, looking at their change in demeanor when listening to the announcement that was filling the air. Odd, but it did give her a little insight on the general situation. She wasn't sure if the announcement was generally nonsensical because of the person speaking or if this was normal. The only thing she did understand completely was that the being was giving an overview of the weather for various locations.

From the sound of things, there were new people coming here. Perhaps Terra was one of them... Perhaps that was why she had been led here-wherever here was. There was always hope.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // surprised

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Brightcrest
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // wayfinder
                                        locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"I said I'd live my life for both of us...
Easy to make that promise."

━━━Ȼɭѻμɖ Șϯʀΐʄҿ━━━
{Final Fantasy VII}

The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid
And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

User Image

Character Location: Crysis
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, worried
Character Inventory: Weapon: Tsurugi, Armor: Mystile (Phoenix::Final Attack, Restore::All, Lightning::Cover)

████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████ ▌▌▌▌████

Cloud looked down at the text on his phone. He'd lost his old one, but this one was supposedly even better... but he found that he missed that one... this one had text messaging, which to him was more of a bother then just having someone call. Not to mention, it was a bit inhuman to him, he'd rather hear someones voice, even if he rarely called anyone back... well he was getting better with that. He didn't want to have another Tifa lecture about being distant. He was there now, and committed to that. He was moving on, and he wasn't going to give up on having a life with his family.

The message was from Cid, who was letting them all know that he had Vincent on the Shera. He let out a sigh, a little smile slipping onto his face before he could stop it. He'd been searching for the gunman since everything had happened, and he refused to give up on him. He saw the hope on the girl's faces when he came back, hoping for any little scrap. The only thing he had been about to give them was the Cerberus Relief that normally dangled from the grip of Vincent's gun.

That hadn't actually been a good thing either. He'd left the charm in Yuffie care, mostly because she'd been with him in the core, and maybe she'd be the one to find him. It wasn't, Shelke and Cid had left on a wild goose chase that seemed to have panned out. He was glad. The swordsman looked around the ruins of Sector 5, knowing that just under him was the Church, but he didn't really feel like going there at the moment. He should make it home though, he wanted to be there when Vincent returned.

Cloud looked around then, slipping his goggles from his face and looking around. In the dingy place he was, others might not have noticed it, but his vision was sharper then most, because of the mako that ran through him. There wasn't much color in the ruins to begin with, but now he was looking at an old painted sign that he'd seen before, he was sure it used to be bright green... now it was only a gray color.

He put his glasses on and started his bike back up, tearing his way toward the train tracks he'd used to get him there in the first place. There were the only think that wasn't further destroyed by the Tsviets and their wasteful war. He was starting to notice, as he rocketed toward the entrance to the slums passageways, that everything was turning black and white. He was starting to wonder if he was getting sick again from spending too much time in the ruins. He grunted in an annoyed fashion and spun the cycle, jumping the platform and changing direction, heading for the tunnel.

He blinked then, realizing the tunnel was bright. On the other side was a clean, white city. He couldn't tell if it was stone or snow maybe, but it was beautiful. Well kept, rich looking... and the air over it was clean despite the fact the place seemed to have some mining to it. He could come back, right? He would check it out, and come back and get the others. If it was a way to a place that wasn't polluted and dying, moving them all there would be best right? He was always the most concerned with saving people... he wouldn't just get his friends... but everyone... the people of Edge deserved a place that was free of Shinra's taint.

Cloud revved the cycle and punched through, arriving on a street in the other side. It was cold, and the air was thin, like he was on a tall mountain, but the mako in his body easily compensated. He cut the throttle, moving into a slid. He stopped Fenrir and turned to look back at the portal.

His eyes grew wide, and panic started to rise in his chest. The portal was gone. How would he get back now? The weight of his mistake was settling around his heart, just as the locals moved to surround him. "Hey mister, that's a cool bike! Are you new here?"

"Uh... yeah, is there a way back?"

"Oh don't worry, you're safe here. I can take you to my home... we were told to be nice to you and welcome you here!"

"Where exactly is here?"

"Oh you're in Crysis, don't worry your safe here!"

He stared down at the little dark blond haired kid, he reminded the ex-SOLDIER of Denzel in a way, and he sighed softly. He sure was in a crisis, he got that right at least. Everyone seemed way to helpful, and he wasn't exactly comfortable with that... he wasn't sure what to do... "Sure, thanks," he finally gave in, he did need more information if he was going to get back to Tifa and the kids.

I will not live in the past...
                                                          XXXXMy heart belongs to...

Tifa Lockhart

There isn't a thing I don't cherish...
                                                          XXXXI travel with...

No One

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ZION // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxKᴀᵻᴎ Ħᵻɢʜᴡᵻᴎᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                I DON'T expect you to f o r g i v e me, ( after ) all I've done.

The love of his life and his best friend were finally married. A small part of Kain could not help but feel bitter, but that small part was extremely tiny. He could not deny his feelings. He would never forget her. However, that would not mean that he could not move on. He was happy for his rival and best friend in the entire world. Although this meant that Rosa was forever out of his reach, it was for the best. She was married, completely taken. Because he had no chance in the world, he did not have be disappointed.

A greater part of him wished that Cecil had just figured it out and admitted how much he cared for Rosa for so long. That was what frustrated Kain the most. He loved Rosa. Rosa loved Cecil, but Cecil both kept her close and pushed her away. Sometimes that gave Kain hope that he might try and make Rosa see how devoted to her he was. On the other hand, he kept his feelings quiet because a small part of him always knew that Cecil loved her back. He could see it in the way that Rosa stayed with him, and Cecil seemed pacified in a way.

It was that feeling, his jealousy and envy towards Cecil that had spurred him toward the darkness. Cecil was the dark knight that the king wanted. He was treated more like the son the King seemed to lack-not Kain. He also got Rosa in the end. He also managed to find his way out of the darkness into the light all on his own. And yet he... he was tempted by the cup of darkness in hopes that he might possibly be like what Cecil once was, strong, fierce, and passionate... whatever Rosa saw in him that she did not see in Kain. In the end, it was for nothing. He only hurt his best friend and the woman he loved the most in the world, physically injuring them and emotionally tearing them apart with his actions.

Kain had come to terms with this. The fact that he still had any jealousy towards Cecil showed that he was still susceptible to the darkness within himself. He did not want to be controlled by anyone anymore. No more temptations. He did not want to hurt the people that he loved the most with his own hands. That was a sin that he could little even attempt to ask forgiveness for. He could only work toward atonement. That was why he believed he was not even worthy of attending the wedding between Cecil and Rosa. He had to conquer his darkness and find himself again before he felt like he could stand in their presence. He wouldn't ask their forgiveness. He didn't deserve it.

He sighed. Mt. Ordeals it was. That was the only place he could think of. That was where Cecil had become a Paladin. He had defeated his darkness. Perhaps Kain might be able to find the answers he sought. He took the trip alone because he knew that the answers were inside of him and no one else. There was no outside evil, only one beneath his skin and buried in his heart. He would defeat it by coming to terms with it... At least, he hoped. He did not expect the burden to be lifted off of him again. Actually, he did not know what he expected at all. Because he wasn't even sure of the questions he had, he could not comprehend the answer or answers he might receive. He just knew he had to do something...

He wanted to stop by Mysidia before he went. He would make sure he packed appropriate items before he left. He also wanted to retrace Cecil's steps. Perhaps, that would give him a little more insight. He mused inwardly as to how he always seemed to following Cecil's shadow. He grimaced. That was the darkness speaking again... It was the little voice in his head that was jealous of Cecil. All he could do was chase after Cecil's shadow... He sighed and put that from his mind. This was not the point. He was not trying to be Cecil. He would not be taking anybody with him. He was doing this alone. It was similar, but it was different. They were different and obviously so.

Although he had believed he was merely going crazy with the world turning gray upon him, he thought that he might have just been tired for traveling for so long. There was no longer an airship that he could request to use freely so he had to travel by foot and other odd-end ways. He was just tired. At least, that was what he told himself the entire way through. Even when he arrived in the town, he was completely sure of this. It was only when he had taken a day to rest and look around did he find that this was false. The world seemed even more discolored. He wanted to ask, but he seem foolish for trying to word it even in his thoughts. He said nothing of it because no one else seemed to notice.

He believed it might have just been him, even when he left the town and tread toward Mt. Ordeals. He found the entrance to the mountain. He expected a dank cave, but instead, he found a small town. It was not the town of Mysidia. They were not only regular people as opposed to mages but also filled with color that he believed he might have lost somehow. Was this how Mt. Ordeals was supposed to be? He had never been there before. Perhaps, this was normal? He spear rested around his chest by a leather strap. He moved to grip it. Nothing would hold him back. He would not go afraid. He went through into the cave into the town.

He looked back behind him. The mountain side was gone. There was no entrance to it at all. Was this all part of the necessary training? He could not be sure. The semi-distant people were not at all surprised by him. In fact, they hardly sent him a passing glance. The surprise in his expression was easily hidden by his helm. What's stranger was the announcement. It sounded childish and odd. He didn't know what to think of it except that he might not have been on Mt. Ordeals at all because this little girl was claiming it to be Nugascen... A different place with apparently other locations... Was this a trick?

He kept on guard as he approached one of the citizens. A middle-aged man was closest. He seemed to be with his son. He coughed and asked, "Is this Mt. Ordeals?" The man looked at him. At first he was surprised, but realization dawned upon, "Ah. New arrival. This is Nugascen, Zion more specifically. Welcome, I guess." Kain just looked at him with surprise, but his helm had again foiled the plans of any that would try to read the emotions in his hidden eyes. He only nodded. It seemed that something unexpected had occurred. The question was, was this fortune shining upon him or just another curse while he sought redemption in some way?

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // cautious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Abel's Lance
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 6 x hi-potion, 3 x remedy, 2 x star veil
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
██│▌█████│▌│█████▌▌│▐████▌▐│██
textexttextext
h a s e o
.Hack//GU

User Image
textextextextextextextextextextextextextextext
“Alright, this is it. All of the feelings that I've carved... deep into "The World"... are going into this one attack!”

╔════════════════════════╗
Equipped:
Scythe- Ticking death
Dual blades: Lit. Honeysuckle.
Broadsword: Silas
DG: DG-Z
Inventory: Healing potion X10, Revive Potion X3, Sprite drop X4

Party: 'None'
Character status: 'Health:Full, Sp: Full Emotion: on guard '
╚════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════╗

The world had been saved, the lost ones returned, Hell, he even had Shino back... So why did he feel oddly empty? It wasn't that he wasn't happy that everyone was back, honestly he was thrilled that his older sister like figure was back, and he had seen Ovan again. He kept in contact with his friends still, some more than others, and when they went out they still had good times.. it was just like. Like something was missing. Out of place.

Sighing in frustration, Haseo leaned back against the fountain of Mac Anu's main square. He had long decided he was not like other players. Ryu Misaki and Haseo were one being, not a seperate character and player. It had been like that ever since he had first gotten Data drained... odd, he figured he should thank Tri-edge for that. Not like the large player-less data chunk would respond. Still.. that character model looked really familiar to Haseo. It still bugged him. Oh well.

Shaking those thoughts from his head, he got back on track to what he was thinking before. Maybe it had something to do with the lack of...well, anything to do. Sure there were still normal quests, and field hunting. It wasn't the same though, He missed the constant movement, the urgency, the importance, the life alternating and threatening situations. Of course he didn't tell anyone this, they'd probably look at him strange and tell him to get counseling. It was just... he loved that pull of battle. True battle, not fake monsters, the feel of one wrong move and it wasn't just a game over screen, but real pain he'd be feeling.

Looking around, he frowned at something else. It hadn't been instantaneous, more of a gradual noticing of things, but the world seemed.. different, duller. He at first thought it was maintenance, but when he brought it up to people, they laughed and told him to stop making bad jokes. He wasn't making jokes. Even his own avatar looked more... lifeless gray, like the world was setting into a death stage of game over. If it was just the world, he might've been fine with it... but he had noticed it in real life, walking down the streets. It was beginning to bother him.

Deciding he needed to move, Haseo pushed himself from the fountain and began weaving his way through the streets, smiling slightly and waving to people who recognized the tri-arena emperor. With a small chuckle he once more realized how much he had changed. From the closed off player to the some what friendly person he was now. He blamed his adventures. His friends meant more to him than he thought.About to turn towards the raven @home, Haseo frowned as something caught the corner of his eye.

The alleyway looked.. different. Brighter, vibrant. Looking around, he apparently was the only one noticing this. Walking towards it, he studied it. This could be the answer he was looking for, to why the world and his real life seemed gray. queing up a quick message to his friends, he wrote down something quickly.

Subject: Don't Worry
Message:If I go offline or something for a while, don't worry too much. On an investigation about something off...

That should appease them. After all, the world was full of areas that hid statuses from people. Perhaps this was one. Never hurt to not worry people, plus if he came back from a long time without letting Shino know, she'd worry and the scold him about it. Smirking slightly the dull lifeless looking haseo walked through the passage, into something that would change his life.

Stepping through the portal he arrived at the opening of what seemed like a busy street. Weird. Looking back, he saw mac Anu was gone. Sighing he shook his head, he'd have to find a port key back anyway. Looking down, he blinked. His data was clear again. Moving his hand to his head, Haseo blinked when the hand he moved wasn't to his Heads up display, but to silver hair. "Another Aida Server? No, we wiped Aida out. Oh well, nothing I'm not used to." It honestly wasn't and he loved actually living through Haseo.

Moving into the street, he looked around, getting jostled a bit from people moving on either side. Scowling at them, he rolled his eyes. Nice to know people were just as rude here as anywhere else. Looking for a sign to where he was, he was surprised to actually find one.

"Welcome to Hades, home of the criminally damned and the Steel engagement. Huh, picked a fine place to land myself in this time.."

╚════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageTextTextTextTextTextTextҬΐȡʉȿTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextUser Image
User Image User ImageTTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTUser Image User Image

c a u s e we are broken what must we do to restore our innocence && the p r o m i s e we adored give us life again!!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

They had Defeated Sin, and his time was coming to a close. He knew it would be.. it was only a matter of time. It made him honestly sad, having to go. He didn't want to.. he'd miss Yuna. Heck, he'd miss all of his friends. Still, the ancients made it perfectly clear.. it was time for them to stop all of this, to let it all finally end. Besides, it wasn't good bye... there was no way this could be good bye, right? Closing his eyes from the back of the air ship he sighed. He hoped not..

His thoughts drifted to other details he had noticed leading up until now. Things he deemed... unimportant. Like areas that were a blotchy grey, or times during blitzball where everything seemed duller, with less life. At the time he wrote it off, but after everything was said and done, he was honestly curious about what the cause of them were. Now he'd never know. Man, even living life with no regrets, he still found some. Actually, he found a lot.

He regretted not being here with his friends, not being here with yuna, having to leave at all. He regreeted not making the most of his time with Yuna... but they were all so focused on the mission that anything else was a distraction, himself included. Oh well... best not to dwell on mistakes. Pushing himself forward, he saw Yuna crying. It hurt to see her like that.

Carefully wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he still felt gradual warmth, even if he wasn't actually here right now. "This isn't goodbye, its never good bye." He whispered softly so only she could hear before with a sad smile, he walked through her. Closing his eyes and refusing to look back. If he did... it would just be painful for all of them. So instead he began jogging, then running, before suddenly he was sprinting to the end of the ship, leaping off it and diving towards the clouds below.

Suddenly between two clouds something appeared... a city? Not only a city, but one that held more life than anywhere he'd seen since defeating Sin. Angling himself, he shot through the gap in the clouds and right towards the city, angling himself to touch down on the rooftop closest to him. To his surprise, when he touched down he went right to one knee... feeling it. "Huh?"

Moving his hand down, he touched the roof, then tried to push through the roof. Nothing. he was solid! "All right! He-" His shout to the others died when he looked up and saw not a glimpse of where the air ship should be..

"Hey you, get down from there! Roofs are dangerous places to sit around you know!"

Blinking, Tidus looked down to see a young lady, most likely in her twenties, shouting at him. Smiling sheepishly, he jumped down. "Um, sorry about that. Could you perhaps tell me where we are?"

"Oh a new comer. I should've thought about that. Well, welcome to Nugascen, more specifically the air city Assyria."

Well... he certainly wasn't in Spira anymore.

███████████
we just wanna be whole.
Equipped: Caladblog
Inventory: 3 hi potions, 2 phoenix downs.
███████████
▬♦enosaga III♦▬

T-Elos

Arcadia
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Intentions:xxxxxxx
slightly disappointed yet happy

User Image

╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬╬╬╬╬╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬

Kos-mos won? This was absurd, she was so easily beaten the time before but now T-Elos was being tossed around as if she was a rag doll. What had changed? There was no way that T-Elos desired to be one with Kos-mos because she wouldn't want to lose herself. Sure they both were part of the same being but she enjoyed being who she was. If she had to prove it by killing Kos-mos she would, though right now she seemed to have fallen short of her goal. Before she was completely down and out she let her eyes shut, perhaps she could get a rematch...who knew, this was probably the end for the tanned cyborg.

When her eyes opened again she felt sand on her back as she narrowed her eyes from the sun and the wind forcing her white hair to dance about as she raised up slightly. "Where... Kos-mos? " The cyborg was confused to where she was as she slowly stood up, the winds causing her to stumble some as she had to get her bearings again, not too used to wing, after all space sorta lacked such a thing. Plus she was just in a fight with Kos-mos...but why was her body fine? Perhaps this was a second chance? The woman just began to dust herself off and glanced around, trying to make sense with the obscene scenery change, which wasn't working out for her all too well. She reached for her gun as soon as someone called out to her. " Hey miss welcome to Arcadia! The wind is sorta bad so you might want to get inside! The man called from within his home as T-Elos glanced at him, setting her gun back into its place. Arcadia? Well this was definitely not a place she knew of, as of now she needed answers and possibly the location of Kevin or Shion...even Kos-mos.

Then a voice rang through her ears, speaking of what they ate and the weather. She was left to wonder if that girl's voice is what brought her here. Though she seemed to look around seeing the wind she must have been in the place called Arcadia. This being, stating that all the people were friendly was just promising. T-Elos honestly didn't believe such a statement as all beings had evil intentions, after all look at herself. Once the voice was gone she seemed to shake her head, not wanting to bother with such a immature person at the time, this place should have the answers she wanted for now.

T-Elos turned around and walked towards something that resembled a bar as she entered, not caring who saw her only to feel a hand on her shoulder," Hey babe, thats a cool swimsuit, haven't seen you around, care for me to show ya some sights? " The man seemed kind but T-Elos seemed to grasp his hand and toss him over her shoulder, crashing him to the wooden floor as her boot landed right on his face, possibly breaking a few teeth as she applied pressure, not enough to break the bone but enough for the man to learn a lesson about not touching her. "Arcadia? What is this place? Speak now or I will shatter your jaw. " She said simply and in a bland tone as the man screamed ." I-I-ITS A PORT TOWN! We mean you no harm miss!! We are all friendly!!! Please don't hurt me! " He begged as she twisted her boot some and frowned,"Do the names Shion or Kos-mos spark any sort of memory? " She asked the man only for him to cry out ," I dated a girl named Shion but not the one you are looking for! Kos-Mos?! Never heard of her! " He cried as T-Elos's grin grew, so they weren't around? Perfect. She let the man go as a few bar members took him away, glaring at T-Elos as she sat down at the table, her eyes filled with content, seems she finally got her way and own existence.

Though this didn't satisfy the cyborg as she stood up, leaving the bar only to head to stand at the same beach she was once at. "Kos-Mos...." In truth she wanted to prove that she was the superior one out of the two and if they blue haired robot wasn't here she couldn't get such satisfaction. She then looked up to the sky and wondered, perhaps this odd place had someone stronger then Kos-mos that she could eliminate? Well standing on the beach was a good enough beacon, after all she did stand out like a sore thumb for the most part.

This did not satisfy the cyborg, she didn't want another fight she wanted Kos-mos. What ever brought her here could also bring that woman. She was certain, or hoped, that the rival and other half was around. She then looked to her arm ad raised it up, starting to poke at a screen that popped up, sending out a signal on many different wavelengths in hope that that bothersome Shion or Kos-mos would pick it up, if not then she would leave this place, there had to be others around like her that didn't belong.

╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬╬╬╬╬╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

☽☾ Sephiroth ☽☾
" Turning your back on an enemy, over confidence will be your downfall. "

Health: Normal health
Emotion: Calm
Inventory: pheonix down.

==== ☠ ====

The life stream, something so advanced its beyond comprehension, also something so pure it is thought to be uncorruptible. Perhaps it was, perhaps this essence, while able to be used and harvested for energy, was too pure to even attempt to corrupt. It had been tried, the Geo Stigma was a sure sign of that.. but then waters of the life stream rose up and purged his corruption, his genetic legacy, his mother's legacy.

Sephiroth was no fool. His and his mother's last attempt to end this world left him with no trace of his mother. The last combination took her from him, and once again it was all that annoying ex-soldier's fault. Cloud... Yes cloud, he would show him the true meaning of despair. He would find a way to rip everything from him and make him watch as he did so. And when it was finally all over and those he loved lay dead before him.. he would make cloud live. He would make it so the soldier could not die, he would make him live without those he swore to protect, the place he called home, everything. Just to make him know it all happened because of him.

First though.. he would pick his time to strike. He would observe, he would wait, and when they thought they were perfectly safe, he would strike, he would rip their world out from the ground up and make them witness it fall around them. This was no longer about his mother's legacy in full. No, a large part of him now just wanted to watch the world burn for the sake of seeing the reactions of the pitiful ants inhabiting it.

It would be difficult, much more difficult than he thought actually... seeing as how odd parts of the life stream, or actually most of it as a whole was acting strangely, graying, losing life. It actually didn't bother him.. what bother him was how his own form was acquiring these changes. It would not due to have him weakened. Weakened, he was useless, not able to put his plans into action.

Then, what looked like a doorway. One of many door ways out of the life stream. This one was different though, it was vibrant, like it was supposed to be. Here would be where he gained strength, the strength to rip all that was precious from cloud and his band. Moving through it, he exited the life stream and came standing on the street of what appeared to be a mountain town. He had been all over Gaia.. this was not a town on it. Over hearing a similarly confused person, asking about something called Mt.Ordeals. Hearing the follow up answer, he put two and two together. "A new planet.. Yes... this will be my harbinger. I will burn this planet to its base, and then bring it with me on the ride back to Gaia. A what a homecoming it shall be. First I need to learn of this new land though." Sephiroth uttered quietly to himself, a hand resting on his blade as he looked over the Mountain town. This would be one of the many to drop off this new planet of Nugascen, perhaps the first of many. Looking up at the mountain, the former soldier nodded. For a more detailed layout, he needed the highest point.

Looking around, he stopped a man by grabbing his shoulder. "Is there a town on top of that mountain?"

"Well, theres Crysis I suppose. You can take a train there."

With a nod, Sephiroth set out. Time to look for this train to take him to Crysis, and give him a nice viewpoint on the world he was to conquer.

==== ☠ ====

User Image

Oerba Yun Fang

User Image

"I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her."

"Now, don't you worry. I'll come and find you, no matter where you go."

"I've got a few screws loose, but I'm a l'Cie, same as you."

Mood: Curious
Game: Final Fantasy 13

Fang seemed to finally do it, she was going to become ragnarok with Vanille. It was a rather poor ending for them sorta. They did get peace and gave it to their friends so Fang could accept it. Though , seemed lady luck didn't want her to end up that way. With a toss of the dice it seemed a whole new game had started for the tribal woman.

She suddenly woke up off the ground, groaning a bit as she was left to wonder if she was another five hundred years in the future or something. Though when her eyes fluttered opened she saw Vanille and reached out for the other girl,"Hey there....wait--- " It seemed her eyes were playing a trick on her as the Vanille was no more then a image in her mind, she was alone in a very odd place. She eventually stood up, grasping her lance as she looked around frantically,"Vanille!...Oi, Vanille come out! " She didn't want to believe she had lost the girl again! She was a horrible protector if she did. The amazon like woman started to jog around looking for the red head.

After a few moments she realized she was no where to be found, nor was Lightning of the others. She would kill just to run into Snow, he was a sight for her sore eyes right now. Fang drew in a deep breath, it tasted so fresh here...wait was she in the sky? Fang eventually found a edge of the platform she was on only to glance down,"Yep, seems I died and gone to heaven, though I expected more of a happy ending to such a place.~ " She chuckled softly as she heard a man crash around her... That was a little odd.

Fang leaned on a wall and listened to Tidus's conversation, wanting a bit of information as she was well just as much out of place s Tidus was. Assyria? Well that wasn't her home either, she let out a soft sigh, might as well get to know the out of place boy as well. She pushed herself up off the building and turned the corner, well this boy seemed to look a little like Snow, just a bit punier. She smiled warmly as she approached the man, Kain's lance in her hand as she offered her other for a warm handshake,"Well hello there fly boy.~ Nice to see a face as confused as mine. The name is Oerba Yun Fang, I come from a place called Cocoon and from the sounds of it, you don't live here either. "

Once the handshake was done Fang withdrew her hand and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked the man up and down again, he was a sword fighter? Well nothing wrong with that,"Nice blade.~ Though I wonder if you know how to use it kiddo.~ " She grinned a bit as her playful look disappeared and she glanced to the side,"Have you seen a girl with red hair, dressed in something similar to me? She is a very nice girl and I sorta lost her....how about this. " She then opened her arms, talking with her hands slightly,"We stick together and help one another for now, perhaps you are looking for someone too? You know what they say, four eyes are better then two. Plus you seem like a good guy, you had manners for that girl after all. " Fang offered the boy a partnership, it was better to group up in a unknown land after all.

"Get 'em! Shred 'em! Unleash Hell!"

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User Image
"Too much hope is the opposite of despair...
An overpowering love may consume you in the end."

━━━ɣΐȵςҿȵϯ ɣӓʆҿȵϯΐȵҿ━━━
{Final Fantasy VII}

Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark

No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs

User Image

Character Location: Crysis
Character Status: Health, normal: emotional, worried
Character Inventory: Cerberus (Ice), Escort Guard (Revive :: Thunder, Fire :: All, Restore :: All), Ribbon

Vincent Valentine seriously didn't know what the big deal was. Yes he was alright, the frowns that Cid was throwing his way were as bad as the worried glances that Shelke had perpetually on her young face. They didn't seem to believe him when he said he was fine. Sure, it had been touch and go, but the Lifestream brought him to the cave where his old Love was buried, probably with some help from her, and he'd finally let go of her. He'd said good bye, the world was saved, and it was his doing, with a lot of help from his friends. He wasn't a monster, he was a man, in body as well as spirit. He felt... good.

He tossed a tiny smile at Shelke to tell her was fine, and he remained standing at the huge windows on the bridge of the Shera, watching the world he'd helped save twice slide under him like a patchwork quilt. It was beautiful, and he understood why Cid enjoyed flying so much.

"Will ya go rest you damned fool,"
                                                        the Captain muttered under his breath, crushing the butt of the cigarette that was in him mouth between his teeth.

"I am fine," Vincent said softly, not sure why everyone was making such a big deal about it. If he said he was feeling fine, why didn't anyone believe him? Well, in the past he'd pushed off pain and injury for many reasons, revenge, to not be pitied... to save heartache in others, but he felt light, like he could pick up and fly without the airship, even without Chaos' help.

"Please Vincent Valentine, you nearly died..."
                                                        It was finally the slight emotion in the young woman's voice that convinced him. He let out a sigh and nodded, reaching out to touch the glass in front of him, making a promise to come back and watch some more before they landed in Edge.

"Very well," he said, noticing that the bright copper color of the bridge was dull, the bright blue of the sea under them was gray. Maybe he really did need to rest. His keen eyesight was thanks to the mako in his blood, it wasn't tied to Chaos himself... he must have just been tired. "I'll be in the crew quarters then."

"Don't mind that, take my bed, I won't need it, and it won't be so noisy."
                                                        Vincent grunted a bit at the suggestion, knowing better then to tell the pilot no. He wasn't feeling quite right, even Cid's hair had gone white, and the vibrant orange of Shelke's hair was a dull, brassy color. Maybe sleep would be just what he needed.

When he reached the door off the bridge, it slid open, but instead of the normal corridor beyond, there was a huge city. He could see skyscraper and bustling people just beyond, and from the small vantage point, he figured the place had to be much bigger then what he could see from the door. He figured it had to be him imagination, and he shook his head, raven hair splaying all over his red cloak, drawing strange looks from the crew members.

Vincent just stepped through then, and found that the door was not a hallucination, but instead a portal to... someplace. It was very bright there, the colors were so saturated that he began to think it wasn't real. Perhaps he was still trapped in his head or something, dreaming of this. A young woman stopped and looked up at him, blushing a bit. She had short black hair and gray eyes, the navy blue uniform made for the cold that denoted she was probably in high school... She reminded him a little of Yuffie... only Yuffie was less girlish now that she'd become a young woman.

"Are you new here?"

"Yes, can I ask where I am?"

"Oh, you're one of them, it's so cool to meet you! I've never seen one of the guests before, and to think the one I do see is so handsome and tall! We're supposed to help you, do you need help?"

"I need to get home, can you tell me how to do that."

"Oh, you should find others like you, I can try to help if I can!"

His Turk senses didn't fail to notice that she'd completely dodged his question of getting home. So what was going to become of him now? Cid and Shelke could find out that he was gone soon, and he really didn't want to worry everyone again. He didn't know if he could go with the girl, or venture out on his own, but he knew there had to be a way to get back to his friends... they were all he had left. Luckily for him, he wasn't weak to the cold, because there was a lot of snow around.

The sins I must atone for...
                                                        XXXXMy heart belongs to...

No one

Those few I let in...
                                                        XXXXThose I travel with...

No one

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ARCADIA // street near the coastxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxȾᵻϝᴀ Łᴏᴄᴋʜᴀᴙᴛxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              [ W o r d s ] aren't the ONLY way to .t.e.l.l. someone how you feel.

This was the one day a week that she allowed herself a little break. Every other day, the bar was open. After all, there needed to be a way to rake in steady revenue. There was also no question about the need to have a stable place to live. Marlene wasn't the only person that needed it. Tifa needed it. Cloud didn't admit that he did. Then Denzel and Shelke had come along as well. She would not call them children. All of them had experienced a great hardship, more than the usual grown man. It was hard to believe them to be the age they were with the maturity they exhibited. Of course Shelke was an exception.

The idea of restarting a 7th Heaven had been a good one in the end for all of them. Even though everyone lived apart, 7th Heaven still seemed to be the center of everyone. Barret had to come back. Cloud's delivery service was centered there. Yuffie came by often enough to live there. And Cid had an airship so it was easy for him. The times were pretty hard, but they weren't as bad as they could be. After three years, people were getting back on their feet again. Edge didn't look like slums. In fact, it looked like the city if not a bit of a strange one all because of the extra junkyards and such littered in between blocks. The junkyards were fewer and fewer these days.

She sighed, reposing lightly on the seat. She needed to go shopping. She noticed that the vegetables were getting a little low in the refrigerator. Not to mention, she also wanted to do a little practicing herself. Because she lived in 7th Heaven with no AVALANCHE missions to go on, she felt like she had been lazing away compared to those days where she practiced every day or was fighting for her life. She did a little every day. It was her guilty pleasure.

Yes, a woman of twenty-three had the guilty pleasure of wanting to keep herself fit and relatively dangerous. She liked the idea of being able to snap someone's skull. She wasn't a sadist, but it gave her a sense of power and confidence. Everyone knew that Tifa was caring enough to not wish to harm a fly, but enrage and there was no stopping her. It was also worth it to see the look on someone's face when she did something drastic with her sheer strength and physical capacity despite her kind and now modest appearance. It was a reminder to herself and to those around her that she was no flower. She did not expect others to treat her as such nor did she want to be.

Tifa had relaxed enough. She had made a list of what she was going to do with her day off today. She was still working, but she could go at her own pace. She knew Marlene and Denzel were off together. Marlene could keep an eye on the both of them. Still, she would check on them before she left. And Shelke? Tifa didn't pretend to believe that she needed to keep an eye on a fully mature young woman. That would have been an insult, she was sure. She weaved herself around towards the upstairs, gathering her things before leaving. Passing an open door in the hall, she saw Marlene showing Denzel some old photographs. A nostalgic smile passed across her lips as she recognized the album. They might be immersed for hours enough if not reacting Cloud's greatest achievements with some worn cardboard.

She wouldn't be long, at least not too long. Half a day at most. She walked along the streets, seeing people here and there. Most of them she only faintly recognized as possibly familiar. Their faces seemed unimportant somehow. Even though she glanced at them, she couldn't possibly think much of them. The surroundings were ever graying, but it was difficult to tell since the structures of Edge were already fairly metallic and gray. The entire city was a concrete fashion after all.

It was only until Tifa had begun to turn a corner did the world seemed strange. The place between the buildings, which was supposed to be another road seemed to carry on into another place. The sidewalk she walked upon lead right into it, but there was no continuing sidewalk on the other side, and the world was full of a sense of color that reminded her of Aerith. She halted, surprise etched in her features. She could smell salt in the air as if the ocean of Costa del Sol was right beside her. She took a deep breath, drawn in by the beautiful scenery. She couldn't resist. Her curiosity was getting the better of her. Before long, she walked right through. She lost sight of the concrete streets in her peripheral vision. When she turned back, it was gone.

Her eyes widened in surprise. She looked around, walking back the way she came. Nothing was there. Edge was gone. She walked forward instead, trying to understand her surroundings better. Tifa had been careless, lulled in by the sea breeze. A voice of a child seemed to echo around her as if she were standing next to speakers. She checked. There were none. It was pretty much a description of a weather from a kid's perspective. What a strange place. Maybe a kid had found an announcement podium or something.

To increase her surprise, she saw an odd woman heading down to the coast. She was a tanned woman with white hair, but what struck Tifa was her armored appearance. Was that just a body suit or actual armor? Tifa remembered her numerous outfits of the past. Those were revealing, but she didn't know what to think of this woman's. It was like a bathing suit, but she couldn't be quite sure. She watched the woman raise her arm, but that was all. Nothing happened after that, at least nothing that she could comprehend. She wondered if that was normal...

Then suddenly, someone tapped her on the shoulder. He must have noticed her confused features. Or perhaps not... She couldn't be sure. She stopped to look at him when he spoke, "Hey, I haven't see you around. Are you new?" That was quite a bold question. She wasn't sure if he was hitting on her or being friendly. It could have very well been both. Tifa decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and be polite, "This is a nice place, but I'm actually looking for a way to get back to where I cam from." She made it very clear that she had no intention of staying. He would either get aggressive or look disheartened if he was trying to flirt with her.

To her great fortune, he took the third route. It was continuing to be respectful. "So you are new then. Welcome to Arcadia. I can't say that there's any way to get back to where you were before. There's a train around here, but I would recommend keeping away from the shore. The waves can get pretty bad when it looks like a storm is coming just like The Keeper said. Might want to find a place to stay until it passes. Luckily, the storms don't last too long." Tifa smiled in relief. She took the chance to ask, "What about that young woman over there?" He shrugged and indicated that he knew nothing of the woman.

She smiled and thanked him gratefully. Her tone was very final. The conversation would not continue. Looking at the clouds, they were a light color. It would not start raining immediately, not that she could tell. She could use the time she had until it would apparently storm to scope out her surroundings better.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // determined

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Leather Gloves, Mystile
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Counter Attack :: Counter Attack ) ( Added Effect :: Seal ) ( Time :: Heal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x hi-potion, 2 x ether, 3 x phoenix down, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

Alkaid
Former Arena Emperor

User Image

One thing I don't know why,It doesn't even matter how hard you try,Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme,To explain in due time,All I know,
Time is a valuable thing,Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,Watch it count down to the end of the day,The clock ticks life away,It's so unreal,
Didn't look out below,Watch the time go right out the window,Trying to hold on, but didn't even know,Or wasted it all just to watch you go,
I kept everything inside,And even though I tried,it all fell apart,What it meant to me will eventually be,A memory of a time when..

User ImageUser Image

Feelings: slightly pissed and confused
Origin: .hack//GU

User Image
Alkaid seemed to be sitting at her desk as she let out a long sigh, waiting for Haseo was such a pain sometimes. Why was she even waiting on the idiot? She grumbled and set down her controller, crossing her arms over her chest ,"Shesh, that idiot... making me wait so long, I'm going to spam his email." She grinned but frowned, if she did that then it would have shown she wanted to party with him. "Gah! Why is this so confusing...you know, what ever. I am leaving the game for a while." She suddenly took off her headgear and found herself in a place that definitely wasn't her own room. It was some odd town called, Eden?

Alkaid stumbled back and then looked at her arms, seeing her avatar ,"Huh?! What the hell is going on?" Alkaid groaned as she heard the announcement of the food and weather, her brow twitching, great this must be something like Aida, which meant if she got hurt here it would really hurt. The twin blade seemed to ruffle the back of her hair and tried to send a message but couldn't. Was she really Alkaid, the fiery woman that she aspired to be? She just shook her head and grumbled, she would look for answers about that later.

With that Alkaid walked out of the abandoned home she was in and sighed as she looked around, kinda resembled a server she had seen. "Hey, what is going on? I am new here!" The man seemed to raise his nose and walk away, obviously brushing Alkaid off as her anger grew, gritting her teeth, "Friendly my butt..." she just set her hand on her hips and began to walk around looking for any sort of answer she could find.

After a good amount of time she got no answers, if she did they were pretty bland. Like telling her what she knew as she simply found some part of this confusing huge town and plopped to the ground , looking up to the sky, "Heh, this is hell, it must be. That or its downtown Tokyo. Either way, I just want to find someone that isn't a jerk.." Alkaid then rolled over on her side as she curled up a little, man she even wished Piros was here and that was desperate company right there.[

She then eventually rolled on the ground a bit, ruffling her hair and suddenly popping up as she raised her fist in the air, "I am Alkaid!!! Previous Emperor of the Arena dang it! I need to get my mind in the game!" Alkaid said as she began to walk around, looking for anyone that stuck out as much as her...maybe Haseo..? No that idiot was probably with Shino, that creepy stalker girl.

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how

I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised

It got so far
Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end

Tipsy Cultist

Format made by: The_Lust
User Image

Name: Nathan Drake
        Series: Uncharted
        Equipment: AK-47, .45 defender handgun, 2 grenades, ceremonial dagger
        Feeling: Worn out, tired

________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

Complete and freezing darkness complimented with a large amount of pain. It was safe to say that Nathan Drake had better days in the past. He was still alive though, so that was all that mattered right now. A sudden shift and creaking sound woke the treasure hunter from his stupor as his eyes snapped open to take in his surroundings. Nathan was currently sitting in the chair of one of the cars of a train. The only problem was...the car was not horizontal. The man groaned as he tried to move. Just moving seriously hurt way to much. Taking a second to glance down, Nathan noticed quite a bit of blood on his side. Oh yeah, his wonderful pal, Flynn, shot him. He would have also finished Nathan off if Chloe didn't shove his arm and caused him to miss his second shot.

A second shift in the train car with more creaking caused Nathan to jolt backwards as the chair he was sitting in started to lose what bolts it had that was keeping him from falling out of the car and down the cliff to the earth below. "Why can't good things ever happen to me?" The man complained to himself as he began to plan how the hell he was going to get out of this car alive and in one piece. Like normal however, he did not get to think that far ahead. His thoughts were interrupted as a seat from up above suddenly came flying down towards his head. Nathan's eyes widened slightly as he managed to shift his body out of the way in the nick of time. However the seat crashed into his own, causing what bolts remained to give out.

Yelling out of panic, the treasure hunter was now falling fast towards the back of the train car as he desperately tried to grab onto anything he could to stop his fall. Without a second to spare, Nathan managed to grab onto a metal beam outside the train's car and broke his fall. If just a split second went by and he didn't manage to grab onto that beam, the man would have plummeted down the cliff to his sure death. It was then that Nathan looked down. Real bad idea. The only thing he could see was fog and jagged rocks as he tried with all his might to pull himself up. The injury he had to his side certainly made this much more difficult than it had to be.

Minutes passed, but they seemed like hours. But after many close calls Nathan was now standing in another car and seemed to be safe for the moment. Before he could even catch his breath another shift caused the new car to be dragged back and the man to jolt back landing harshly on his side. The bottom car that was dangling on the side of the cliff was beginning to pull the next car, that Nathan was now in, down with it. "s**t, s**t, s**t!" Scrambling quickly, he dragged himself back up and began to run to the front of the car as fast as he could. Which wasn't all that fast since the man was constantly clutching his side to try and prevent his injury from getting any worse. With one last jump, Nathan was only feet away from the top of the cliff. If he made it, he was safe from falling to his untimely demise, if not...well then he would be dead. Which would be a real loss for the world, he was sure. Well, maybe not a loss for a certain Serbian war criminal who wanted the treasure hunter dead anyways.

Nathan landed harshly on the cold and snow covered rocky ground. He was safe for the moment. Now all he had to worry about was freezing to death, bleeding out or getting shot up by Lazarević's own private army. What good odds. Just like old times, he supposed. Only right now he didn't have a dirty old man getting into all this trouble with him. The man looked towards the burning train wreck. The fire and train was starting to look bland, even losing it's colour. A hand was brought up and shook the snow and frost from out of his hair. How could things be losing their colour? Maybe the blood loss was starting to catch up to the treasure hunter and was causing him to see and imagine things, that seemed like a highly likely case.

Sitting at the edge of this cliff wasn't going to do any good. In fact Nathan would surely die if he stuck around. So with a grunt, the man made his way towards the burning wreck since it was the only possible way for him to go. Weaving through tough steel and burning wreckage, the man was going the only possible way he could. What to expect was a bit of a mystery at this time. With his luck he'll just run into soldiers. As it turned out, he was partially right. At the treasure hunter's feet was a dead soldier who must have died in the crash. Luckily enough the dead man was fully equipped. Kneeling down, Nathan began to take anything that would be helpful off the dead soldier. Mostly just weapons and ammo. Now with a AK-47 and multiple magazines of ammo, a handgun and a few grenades, at least Nate now had a way to properly defend himself in case he did run into any enemy resistance.

His trek continued as he continued into yet another train car. The door to get out just wouldn't budge with pushing. So Nathan backed up and slammed his body into the door. Good news, that did the trick as the door was now open. Bad news was that that probably just made his injury worse as he fell a good couple feet to the frozen ground as he forced himself through the door. The man just groaned in pain as he laid in the snow for a few minutes. Once he looked up, he saw a all to familiar sight. The ceremonial dagger that was the key to getting to the Cintamani stone. Or in other words, the cause of all these problems since Lazarević was going on a rampage to try and get this dagger so he could ultimately claim the stone for himself. It was a good sign that the madman didn't have the dagger though. So long as it stayed out of his possession it meant that he would not be able to get the Cintamani stone for himself.

Some shouting was then heard off in the distance. It was definitely not a good sign since it was in Serbian. Nate had to hurry and get out of there. He may have had weapons now, but that wouldn't be enough to defend himself against an entire army of mercenaries. The treasure hunter crawled through the snow for a few feet and grabbed the ceremonial dagger. He then dragged himself up and limped as fast as he could to the nearest train car and barred the entrance as best as he could. It was then that something caught his attention. Nathan looked the sliding door on the opposite side to him and saw buildings through the crack? That could not have been right...he was in the middle of nowhere. The man went to slide the door open but noticed it was jammed when he looked down and saw a lock. "Locked...why are they always locked?" Nathan mumbled to himself as he un-holstered the handgun he found a while ago. He placed the barrel against the lock and fired, breaking the door free of the lock.

Nathan quickly looked back, hoping to some almighty force that the soldiers that where close by didn't hear the gunshot. Without wasting any time, he pried the door to the side and ran through...only to find himself once again falling to the ground. Seriously, did every exit have to a large drop on the other side? But now this was really strange. The cold temperatures were gone and behind him only seemed to have been a brick wall where there should have been a wrecked train car. Looking to the side, many people seemed to have been hurrying along in a rush, just like in any other busy city.

Before anyone could see it, Nathan quickly holstered the handgun and lifted up the ceremonial dagger to examine it. Hard to believe such a small and old thing could cause so much trouble. The black haired man just sighed has he rested against the wall his back was to. He really did need to hurry and find some sort of help. He might have been out of trouble with the cold now, but the man would surely die if he didn't find a way to stop this bleeding. Next time he saw Flynn, Nathan would be sure to give him a good punch and bullet to the face to repay him for the bullet he put into Nate's side. It was then that a pink haired girl, who's name was apparently Alkaid, started shouting and caught the treasure hunters attention. The man just rose an eyebrow at her exclamation. She must have just been joking to try and get peoples attention, well he suppose that it did work. Nathan just dragged himself up from the ground and stumbled out of the alley he was previously in as he clutched his side tightly to try and prevent any more blood loss, it really wasn't helping but it was better than nothing. Now then, Nathan really did need to find somewhere to go that could get this wound patched up. With that in mind, he began to limp through the streets not really knowing where he was going in an attempt to find anything that could stop this bleeding.

((ooc: Will hopefully have a better format eventually. > w> ))
User Image

CHAI XIANGHUA

██████████████████████████████ ███████ ███
            No items/currency
            Crysis┊Alone
            Confused┊"Is this the work of Soul Edge?"
            Not Injured┊No Name (Chinese Sword)
            Game: Soul Calibur IV

User Image
                                                    She was going to find Maxi. She had been traveling on the Silk Road for days, on the way to India. She needed Maxi and of course Kilik if the trio was going to eliminate Soul Edge they needed to be together. It was time to end this. Xianghua was more than capable of doing it by herself; she had almost destroyed on her own once before. Although, to ensure that it would no longer cause calamity across the world, people were going to have to band together and destroy it. The female holding her sword tightly knew that she would be at India soon.

Her journey was ever so silent. The only sound that could be heard were Xianghua's gentle footsteps against the ground. No one was around at this point, but Xianghua was almost there. She had a gut feeling that she was. But when she did reach her destination, what awaited her? Would Maxi even agree to come along with her? She hoped he wasn't too bent on trying to get back at the ax-wielding gargantuan he had fought the second time Xianghua faced off with Inferno. That was when she had lost the holy sword, Soul Calibur. It had been disguised as her mother's weapon all along. It was lost in that battle, sacrificed to save Kilik. Kilik meant everything to the Xianghua. If only he was here with her now.

The two had been together earlier, but she kept losing herself in her thoughts and maybe at that time he went ahead of her without noticing. Maybe she would find them both in India. She was surprised that she hadn't been attacked yet; the Silk Road was usually crawling with thieves and people of that sort. Everything seemed as if it were just locking into place and stopping around her. This feeling was definitely odd.

Xianghua continued pacing forward, looking down at her footwear as she did. She hadn't done this for long, but when her attention returned to what was in front of her she paused. This place had many colors, but one of them wasn't gray. The vicinity became desaturated, and Xianghua could only watch in awe. Intuition repeated the name of the evil sword in her head. Maybe that sword, Soul Edge was close. It could possibly be playing mind games with ones who got too close to it. "What's going on here?" she asked strongly. She wanted answers. Things like this obviously didn't happen on a regular basis, so of course when it did occur anyone would have inquiries.

She tried her hardest to ignore it, which was all she could do since there was no one around to discuss this with. Besides, her sanity could come into question if she had asked another individual. There was a possibility that this was only happening through her eyes and not to other people. The brunette pressed forward, and India came into view in the distance. It was lively with color, while everything behind it was gray. Xianghua had happened to look at her arm and see that it had lost all color too. 'Why is this happening to me?' she thought.

Seeing the land up ahead with all the beautiful colors made her think that if she went there she'd be okay. Though there was still no logical explanation as to why any of this was happening she just longed to see everything appearing normal, even if it wasn't. Her paced walking became a sprint as Xianghua neared it. Finally she could see Maxi and Kilik and everything would be alright. They would only have to finish this ordeal and they could live happily for the remainder of their lives.

When she stepped foot in the colored fortress believed to be India, everything around her changed. Instinctively Xianghua turned her head to see no way back. She was confused. How could the Silk Road lead to a place that looked like this. There was no doubt in her mind that she had taken the right way, so India should be here in front of her. But in reality, it wasn't, and neither was the Silk Road. This shocked Xianghua for a second, but she still went with her first thought that this was all Soul Edge's game.

An announcement could then be heard and everyone seemed to temporarily pause and listen to it. Nothing stood out by a significant amount in the announcement except the end. Everyone has to be nice to the new people? There was no doubt that she was new here. As random strangers walked by, Xianghua figured she couldn't stand here shocked forever; it was time to get some answers...

My resolve... cannot be swayed!
▬♦enosaga III♦▬

T-Elos

Arcadia With Tifa
Intentions:xxxxxxx
content

User Image

╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬╬╬╬╬╬╦╦╦╦╦╦╬

-NO RESPONSE- was all that kept coming up on her communication screen as she frowned slightly, so it seemed either this remote place had no signal or perhaps Kos-mos and that lot were not here. She was going to guess the latter due to have confidence in her own technology of course. The tanned woman let her arm drop as she soon looked to the waves and sky, was that rain? Like it bothered her, after all she may be a more human-ish cyborg but she was still a cyborg so temperatures were nothing to her.

Though T-Elos attention to the water and sky was pulled away as she picked up a conversation of a woman just as confused as herself, Tifa. She listened intently, her eyes slightly shifted to the side to catch a glimpse of the female. Dressed in a black leather outfit she stood out in comparison to the rest of the natives. ' The Keeper? Was that the child...? ' She thought to herself as she also heard that the shoreline wasn't something to be near. Like she would take the advice of a human, she was quite content in standing there. As soon as she felt herself addressed it unfortunately drew too much of her attention away from the waves. She felt a sudden splash of a wave against her, drenching her body as she got a slightly agitated look on her face. If there was a way to kill water, she would do so right now but she just shook her head, her drenched white hair dancing about as she was trying to get rid of some of the water.

T-Elos decided that getting dry was low on the priority list as she turned around and began walking towards Tifa. Her facial expression was flat as her pace was slightly fast, she did not want to lose this woman to the crowd. T-Elos stopped about five feet away from Tifa and canned her slightly at this much closer radius. A human? Well she supposed that would suffice as she only needed the woman to release some information of who she was. Now T-Elos had to decide whether or not to beat it out of Tifa or get to know the woman on friendly terms. After a few moments she decided that a friendly course of action was best suited, considering this was a unknown place.

" The name is T-Elos, pleasure to meet you. " T-Elos offered her hand simply for a hand shake as she would withdraw it soon after the action was done. "I am curious about this place, do you know anything about it? I lost my friends on my way here. " She paused for a second for effect and then muttered their names,"Shion Uzuki, Kos-mos, and Kevin Winnicot , have you seen them? " She was pretty sure that was going to be a but it never hurt to ask, after all to get to know someone, exchanging information was best.

Though T-Elos's body was drenched already she looked up to the sky noticing the clouds and how dark they seemed,"The rain seems to be at a high chance, we may wish to take shelter, perhaps a inn of some sort. " She asked as she hoped the female didn't want to go to the bar, where she beat the man that dared touch her, well perhaps he was in the hospital now? More and likely the case considering he did lose a few teeth, and possibly a fractured jaw. Either way due to her violent display she was certain if glared at the people that saw it wouldn't dare bring it up. Humans were easier to control when fear was implemented.

T-Elos closed the range a bit more and then walked down the way signaling Tifa to follow ," This way, if you spot a decent place to rest, we will stop there...." Thy cyborg said, her voice barely baring any sort of emotion as she simply just wanted Tifa to sing for her all the information she had. Then quite possibly discard the human into the ocean after killing her, unless she could serve a greater purpose to her of course.

╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬╬╬╬╬╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff