Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Well Cordelia was quite glad that Link considered her a friend, though what confused her most wa sthe he seemed perplexed over the concept of a girlfriend. Was he gay or something? No, she didn't get the vibe that he was but perhaps where he came from they didn't use those words or something. This caused he to scratch the short blond and black hair on her head as she seemed to scrunch her face a bit. Trying to figure out the best way to explain it. She then snapped her fingers only to have a idea. "A girlfriend is someone you love ya know? Someone you will fight for and that you want to take care of..uh...someone you want to spend the rest of your life with or well and have sex with? " Well Cordelia was the eldest Starling sister so she really didn't come with a censor bar. Hopefully Link would get it now otherwise she would have to get to the really perverted explanations.

Though she chuckled a bit seeing Link getting flustered over being called a princess. Man this guy was something else and if this got to him, High school would eat up his green tunic wearing a**. Though in this situation he would be pulled into Cordelia's group so no one would ******** with him. She just decided to stop picking on him as she then seemed to get into combat mode, after all those bugs seemed to have a issue with them.Though her nose scrunched a bit when it seemed Link was shocked by the sudden light. This caused Cordelia to laugh a bit as she patted his shoulder. "Called a flashlight Link, it runs off of batteries not magic...though we could probably use some undead slayer magic and make some interesting lights. " She just tossed that out there as she then continued the fun, after all she lived to fight, it was her families profession though giant bugs weren't as fun as the prime undead she fought like that Viking dude.

She paused a bit as she watched Link's little show, leaning back a bit as she seemed to watch every move. That little arrow trick was quite nice, two for one after all. Though his ability to handle a sword reminded her of Juliet's sensei which caused her to have a little more respect for him . When it was all said and done for the moment she whistled. "Well look at you Mr. fancy tights...gotta say you got some balls and skill. Now you gave me a challenge. " She said as she then raised a leg and propped it up on the side of the cart. She cocked her rifle and then grinned as she fired in a rather rapid succession, taking out bug after bug as she laughed a bit. Alright, so she was a little sadistic but it was on the good side. She then let out a sigh as a lot of the bugs fell in front of them and slung her rifle onto her shoulder. "Damn, fighting gets me so hot... Whew! Hell yeah! " She cheered only for her eyes to widen at a moment as she saw a knife wiz by her head. This caused te expert hunter to point her gun at the source, after all if they missed then she would kill them, but if they weren't aiming for her. She pointed her scope at the source only to see.....oh this was great. "Oh my ******** god, its a blond ninja dude...what the hell. This has turned into some cheesy a** Asian flick. Alright well either way. " Cordelia then seemed to cause the transport to move towards Shiek.

"Hey, ninja dude! Get in or you will be stir fry! Don't worry, we don't bite, though Link might, he is kinda vicious! " She then glanced back to Link as she seemed to raise her brow. "Hope you don't mind another. I may be a gun totting madman but I can't sit idle and watch some ninja get eaten by bugs. I still protect the innocent while I can and kill the baddies as much as I can. " She added as she turned around and saw more bugs. She then seemed to have one jump at her as she spun her gun up and smacked it up into the air with the but of the gun only to fire right through the bottom of its mouth and through the skull causing it to explode, the green blood splashing n Cordelia as she seemed to frown only to laugh her a** off. "s**t, now I gotta take a bath! Ah well, if I can do this and get a quesadilla then I will have a orgasm! " She said as she looked for the ninja dude somewhere, after all considering how ninja's were they popped out of no where and threw s**t!

Location: Hades with Link and ninja dude (Shiek)
                                                                        Feelings:Having a damn good time!

User Image

Magic Bunny

User Image

➔➔➔ ᵳᵻᴌᴇ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᵻᴑɴ ⇉ ⇛ →
                                          The Extinction

Acacia = #bd7ba8Trian = #464ba3
                    There is a system overload and error. A crash has occurred and data has been corrupted. Your data file may be affected either changed or completely lost. Fortunately, most areas have not be affected.

Vegastein has been completely lost.

Other affected files include:
                    Eden
                    Zion
                    Arcadia
                    Assyria

How does this affect the world?
                    Vegastein is no longer a location that is accessible because it no longer exists.

In Eden, a bookstore has been completely erased, and all memories associate with this location have been lost in order to reduce stress on all other data.

The following data files have experienced heavy memory loss and will be removed from the system by the anti-viral mechanism known as ZENITH.

Jeane (Eden)
                    Alkaid (Eden)
                    Travis Touchdown (Zion)
                    Shinobu (Zion)
                    foreign teddy bear (Zion)
                    Eva (Arcadia)
                    Henry Cooldown (Assyria)

Other files interacting with the files above may experience a temporary memory reinforcement as ZENITH scans the area and removes the damaged files. The files will not be removed immediately but will be activated in SAFE MODE and be siphoned away carefully so they do not affect interacting files. Once it is a safe distance away from interacting files, it will then be removed.

(Such that, the characters will express a desire to leave the town and make it a safe distance away from any other inhabitants before disappearing. Any attempts to follow them will result in a temporary memory loss, confusion, and adaption so that all characters feel compelled to let them go if they truly have some other purpose to accomplish upon their leave.)

Thank you for you cooperation during this inconvenience.

If you wish to add your character(s) to the above list for removal, please private message AphroditeStrife and state what character you wish to remove and what city that character is in.

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
ϓuri Ѵoltϵ Ңүuɠa(Shadow Hearts 2)

~ The God-Slayer

I know that
I'm not perfect.

But I keep trying

That's what I said I would
from the start

He almost chuckled at imagining Zhushen saying those words. The image was just too priceless in his hand, since he could see that being followed up by him telling Zhushen to take his “wisdom” somewhere else. Though, Yuri could also see Zhushen loving the opportunity to beat him up. That was what he got though for making his relationship with Zhushen so antagonistic. For the old man never backed down from a fight, but neither did Yuri. “I’m not surprised by either possibility…Though, my guess is he would go with the latter. Cause I’m sure he will always have some kind of issue with me, and he would just love to find any way to take it out on me.” However, it was that fact that made Yuri sure that Zhushen would always be willing to put him back in his place.

Yuri just hoped that no one would have to do that again for him. He had enough of not being in control of himself for one lifetime. However, he knew Zhushen and Gepetto would always find other ways to try and set him straight. But, he hoped by now that the two realized doing such a thing was like trying to get an animal to disobey natural instinct. A hard job that might as well not be even tried. Neither of the men was there though, and while Yuri would have loved for them to be there, he knew lingering on such would get him nowhere. After all, Yuri could get amusement in other ways. Thus, the topic soon moved on to Shinobu and Travis’s attitude towards his fusion.

The harmonixer still found himself wondering how they could have been so non-chalant about his fusion. While he had taken a more defensive/supportive fusion, that monster still had some attacks that could be considered deadly. Thus, Yuri knew that he could have harmed them even in that form. However, they didn’t seem to care about that possibility, or they didn’t realize the possibility was even there. Based off their fighting skills, Yuri had a feeling it was the former. Then again, while the comments had annoyed him, he was well beyond the period in life where he might have lost control over such comments. Though, Yuri still aimed to get “revenge” on the two for taking advantage of his inability to defend himself. His pride wouldn’t accept anything else.

His mind even tried to come up with ways to get back at them as he listened to Alice. He rubbed the back of his neck before a faint shrug left his lips. “It was probably best you didn’t worry. After all, if I lost control over that…well…that would have just been stupid.” It didn’t help that he still wasn’t sure how to take someone worrying over him. “Besides…I’m sure Travis would have set me straight…actually kind of wonder if he would have been scared shitless at having to do that.” A bit of a smirk formed on his face at the faintly funny image. However, the smirk quickly went away, seeing as one, Travis didn’t appear like the type, and two…him losing control of a fusion never could be funny. “But, for Travis’ sake, we’ll just leave that as a what if.”

He almost placed a hand over his mouth at what looked like Alice rolling her eyes. It wasn’t his fault that it was true! They were opposites in modesty! But, while he sometimes wished Alice was a little less modest(For perverted reasons), Yuri knew she wouldn’t be Alice if she wasn’t her modest self. That didn’t stop his dirtier urges from wishing otherwise though. However, his mind was dragged from such thoughts when Alice asked him a question. Admittedly, he should have seen it coming. Unfortunately, Yuri hadn’t prepared himself as best as he should have, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. How could he explain that the fusions she knew were either gone or just repressed by the ones he currently had, especially since he wasn’t entirely sure himself what had happened?

But, Yuri felt Alice deserved an answer. After all, he learned the hard way that there may come a time where he wouldn’t be able to do so. Thus, he rubbed the back of his neck once more as they approached the door to the inn. “Well…you could say they are just replacements for the ones you’ve seen before. Then again, I’m not really sure myself since well...my power still has kinks I got to work out.” He wished he could give a better answer. However, an answer was better than none right? Though, Yuri had missed the possible rhetorical within the question. Thus, he had no idea he might have not had to answer the question at all as they saw Travis and Shinobu, causing Yuri to shift attention to the fact Travis was doting on his kitten.

A faint smile appeared on his face when he heard Alice laugh. The fact she found his statement funny only made him want to continue messing with Travis. After all, if he could get Travis pissed and make Alice laugh in the process, that was a win-win situation for him. However, the two events happening at the same time appeared to be zero to none. For the moment Yuri really got on Travis about his cat devotion, he felt Alice swat at his arm. “It doesn’t change the fact he is devoted to a feline! I mean, if he applied that to something or someone else, he might actually be busy doing something else right now.” Yuri didn’t try too hard to hide the inference in his statement. Though, he soon asked Travis what they wanted to do now.

Travis and Shinobu both appeared to express a desire to leave the town. Yuri nodded, not really blaming them since the town didn’t have a lot of excitement to it. Well, unless he counted the multiple fights he had since coming here. But, he noticed they were just walking off? Where was the pissed off nature of Travis, or even the possible “protect the master” of Shinobu? His eyebrows furrowed as he turned to face the two moving figures. “Hey, did my comments get to you that badly, Travis?” The obvious tease in his voice showed he wasn’t being apologetic about the matter. However, when Yuri tried to follow the two, he suddenly found a sharp pain going through his mind. He gripped his head slightly and hunched over. The only thing he was able to do was simply let the pain go through his system.

Once the pain subsided, he opened his eyes that he hadn’t realized were closed tightly. He stood up slowly and huffed loudly as he noticed Travis and Shinobu were gone. “Well, unless we decided to chase after them, guess there is no reason to follow after them now.” He felt the odd compulsion to let Travis and Shinobu go on their way. Then again, it wasn’t any of his business to try and keep tags on the two. If they wanted to go separate ways, that was fine with him. Yuri just faintly wished they hadn’t been so vague…“So…guess that means we got to figure out something to do…” He rubbed his temple a little before looking at Alice. “I have some ideas in mind…but I would rather here yours first.” The slight smirk on his face likely didn’t help in hiding his ideas, if he was even trying to hide them at all.

I'm not alive
if I'm lonely

So please, don't leave

Was it something I said,
or just my personality?

Where I can be found: Zion Inn with Alice
Love: Alice Elliot
My weapon of choice: None at the moment since fists and feet don't seem to count as weapons.
My Appearance: Human, Fusion Form – N/A

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Leon Scott Kennedy
~ Resident Evil: Degeneration

I’ve had it
Up to here

You know
Your end is near

Leon shook his head at Chris’s comeback. It took more than being non-inept at women to be a ladies man. But, Leon knew that such knowledge usually came from experience. Thus, he would let Chris find that out for himself. “Whatever you wish to believe, Chris.” He kept his tone deadpan and made his expression serious in an attempt to throw off Chris. Whether it did or not would have yet to be seen. However, his attention was drawn away from that by the woman named Helena. Mainly because she said she was his partner, yet…why couldn’t he recall such? When Claire appeared to comment on him not remembering, he shook his head and let out a faint chuckle. “I’ve only had one official partner with an A name, Claire. The other…well…not sure she would like me calling her partner.”

He frowned slightly at the memory of Ada Wong, having no idea that Claire might have also been referring to Ashley. That was a person Leon would never count, seeing as he was protecting her and she only helped him at times. Ada on the other hand…she had helped him more than once. Both during the Las Plagas incident, and during Raccoon City. Yet, both times, she also messed with him and toyed with him in a way that didn’t settle well with him. However, Leon knew Ada had a certain kind of power over him. Though, that wasn’t something he liked to admit easily. Thus, when Helena asked Claire the question she had, he frowned more, his blue hues gaining a hint of coldness that wasn’t normally there. “What if she was?”

The government agent didn’t understand why Helena cared to know his relation to Ada Wong. Maybe if he remembered his partnership with Helena, Leon would know the answer to that question. However, without that knowledge, Leon found himself having to bite his tongue from further commenting on “nosiness”. Luckily for Helena, getting on the topic of how they knew each other caused the faint anger to fade away. Now, he was allowing himself to mess with Helena. Though, he had no idea that Helena took Leon’s comment as a flirt. “I assume that is a good thing.” Since she appeared to be serious at the moment, Leon chose to come back with seriousness as well. Then again, he likely would have turned serious anyway considering he wanted to have some answers.

The answer Helena gave caused his eyes to widen. The president was dead? When did that happen? Who was the person that tricked Helena into killing the president? So many questions ran through his mind that he had to rub his temple to get them to stop. He knew now was not the time to assault her with all the confusion that now swarmed through his system. Thus, Leon took a deep breath, keeping his composure in check as he looked at Helena. “I see….well if Hunnigan knows you, then I suppose my memory is really just slipping up on me.” Hunnigan wouldn’t have allowed such a thing if she didn’t trust Helena, right? He wished he could contact Hunnigan, but he knew from his previous attempt it wouldn’t work. But, at least with an arrangement to clear things up settled between him and Helena, he would get his answers soon enough.

It was no surprise that Chris commented on his statement. After all, Chris hadn’t been around for when the “shop boy” jokes had begun. However, Leon almost blinked in surprise when Chris threw a tease into the mix. He supposed Chris could be joking. He just rarely saw that side seeing as they always encountered each other while both were on their missions, or were just simply too busy in general. Though, Jill made the joke go further with the idea of using the opportunity to get dirty secrets about Chris out of Claire. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know said secrets, but the idea of a sister spilling embarrassing details about a brother did always seem funny. “Well, when you put it that way, Jill…maybe I could be shop bag boy if it meant we all get blackmail over Chris. Might be useful in the future.”

It likely wouldn’t be useful in the future, other than to mess with Chris. But, the jokes were mostly over now as Jill brought up separation of tasks. He asked everyone if they wanted dibs on a particular job. He called “shotgun” on job-hunting. When he did that, Leon smiled faintly and held back the urge to chuckle at Claire’s little joke. “Sure. You can call shotgun on the next one you see.” After that, he heard Chris call “dibs” on information gathering. He supposed it made sense if the two of them went separate paths. Though, Leon did find himself still wondering what it would be like to work alongside Chris. But, for now, Leon pushed that curiosity to the side as Helena now asked who should be the leader. That wasn’t an easily answered question, since all of them had their perks and non-perks.

However, Leon took the initiative of suggesting ideas of how to come up with said leader. He smirked faintly in Chris’s direction when the BSAA agent pointed out the possible unfairness of straws. “That’s only if you get defective straws or you had someone tamper with them beforehand. Guess that means your luck with straws hasn’t been that good huh?” He realized though with the serious look on Chris’s face that Leon likely wouldn’t get a joking answer back. Oh well. With that idea likely out the window, Leon decided to focus more on the co-leader idea. The idea soon morphed into who should be mediator in case there was a dispute. He couldn’t help but mess with Chris by giving Claire, more so than Helena, the chance at being said mediator.

He chuckled faintly when Chris pointed out the obvious. Though, by the fact Chris didn’t outright disagree with the idea, he figured Chris didn’t mind the idea…too much at least. “Possibly.” He once again took on a deadpan tone as Chris threw in his two cents. He nodded to Chris’s suggestion, but he soon found his attention drawn to Claire who added on to what they had said so far. The idea seemed to make sense to him. It would avoid the annoying scenario of what would happen if Helena or Claire couldn’t break the tie, and since they were an odd number, it would only make sense that the “third person” out of him, Jill, and Chris got tiebreaker power too. “Sounds like a plan to me.” Leon just hoped such checks and balances wouldn’t be needed.

After that matter was settled, Claire went on to suggest what they could do after they finished information gathering and job hunting. He nodded to her as he looked around them briefly, trying to see if he could see any places that would fulfill those goals. He could see some possibilities within the distance. But, without actually checking them out, Leon could only guess for now. His blue hues trailed over to Jill and Chris and then to Claire, taking note of who was going with who. The only one who hadn’t professed a preference yet was Helena. Luckily, the unknown was soon resolved when Helena spoke her preference. However, he had to hold the urge to raise an eyebrow since he still couldn’t remember ever partnering up with her, even with her mentioning of Hunnigan.

He supposed the confusion would amend itself soon as Helena seemed to give leadership to either him or Claire, after some teasing from Jill. He looked over at Claire, having a feeling she would likely suggest him take point. Thus, Leon waved his hand forward and started to walk in a different direction from Chris and Jill. “From the looks of this place, I say our best bet at finding jobs will be places like bars, shops, hotels, or anything commercial that is likely advertising the need for some kind of assistance.” His blue hues continued to scan the area, hoping to see some sign that showed they were heading in the right direction. “It will depend on what kind of job we are looking for though as to which place we should go to though.” He noticed they appeared to be in a more commercial district now, with shops, bars, etc. within reach.

“Since we are looking for one time kind of jobs, I suggest we head towards a bar or a hotel. Shops tend to advertise more long term type jobs, unless you happen to get lucky and find one that advertises both.” Leon had seen that before. But, he was basing his decisions on likely probability, and the likely probability wasn’t in the favor of the shops. “I suggest that we try a bar like that one first.” He pointed to one nearby. Though, the name of it, “The Savory Salon”, caused him to shake his head slightly. “A hotel will only advertise such jobs if someone around here have need of such. Bars will tend to always have them since someone in there always has a need for someone to do something.” He couldn’t always guarantee legality of such jobs, but he was sure Claire and Helena didn’t need to be told that.

You had to have it all
Well have you had enough?

You greedy little b*****d
You get what you deserve.

Where I can be found: Nergal: Commercial district with Claire and Helena Harper
Who am I willingly bound to: No one
Weapons on my person: Silver Ghost, Glock 30, and a Mercworx Sniper Combat Knife
Items on my person: Radio and a crudely map

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

User Image

WE FIGHT TO LIVE WE LIVE TO FIGHTXXWE FIGHT TO LIVE WE LIVE TO FIGHTXXWE FIGHT TO LIVE WE LIVE TO FIGHT
WE FIGHT TO LIVE WE LIVE TO FIGHTXXWE FIGHT TO LIVE WE LIVE TO FIGHTXXWE FIGHT TO LIVE WE LIVE TO FIGHT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXWHEN IT ' S OVER WE CAN SAY " WELL DONE "
XXXXBUT NOT YET ' CAUSE IT ' S ONLY BEGUN
XXXXXSO PICK UP AND FOLLOW ME WE ' RE THE ONLY ONES
XXXXTO FIGHT THIS THING UNTIL WE ' VE WON
XXXXXWE DRIVE ON AND DON ' T LOOK BACK
XXXXXXXXXXIT DOESN ' T MEAN WE CAN ' T LEARN FROM OUR PAST
XXXXXALL THE THINGS THAT WE MIGHT ' VE DONE WRONG
XXXXX.WE COULD ' VE BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chris just simply smirked at Claire’s comment. He could remind her as many times as he wanted to! But, the BSAA captain decided to save that for later as Chris teased that he had many stories he could tell. He chuckled faintly when Claire seemed to have the idea that she could tell his and her stories better than he himself could. The BSAA captain didn’t doubt that Claire could tell some interesting stories. However, there was no way he was going to ever admit that she might best him in that regard. “Now how can you be sure of that? I’m sure there is someone around here that wants to hear some stories about you.” He could list a couple of people off the top of his head, but Chris decided to keep that to himself.

“And ten bucks says that I can tell both mine and yours stories better than you can.” He couldn’t help but continue the “wagering”, even if he had a good feeling it was only in good fun. Though, Helena seemed to opt for either of them telling a story. At least, if he understood her correctly. “Well, for Claire’s sake, I’ll make sure to tell you one once we find a nice resting place around here. Unless of course…Claire doesn’t mind me telling a story here and now?” He smirked faintly, a slight tease lingering in his voice as he indirectly dared his sister. After all, if Claire did give him permission, she may or may not regret it, depending on Chris’s level of “mercy”. Though, his attention was soon stolen by Jill.

Then again, it was kind of hard not to considering she had hugged him and such. But, Chris had been able to handle the sudden affection. He had given returned it somewhat, and teased a little about Jill possibly having seen a ghost. Though, Chris knew that could have easily back-fired on him considering those…flashbacks. Luckily, it hadn’t as Chris smiled faintly at Jill. “Well, I don’t think a person can handle everything out there. Otherwise, I don’t think that person would be considered normal.” He knew that he could have been referring to themselves, since they did handle things on a daily basis most didn’t and couldn’t handle. Chris would leave that up to Jill to interpret though. His mind now focused itself on striking a deal, one he didn’t want to admit was just as much for himself as it was for Jill.

He chuckled and smiled faintly still as he allowed his gaze to focus on her blonde hair. “Maybe? I think at this point, I would be fine with you having any hair color as long as it was you pulling it off.” Chris had meant that to be a tease. However, Chris beat himself up for sounding just a little too serious. Luckily, with Leon’s comment on shopping bags, he quickly shifted to teasing the government agent. Jill also went along with it, but that wasn’t necessary a good thing. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked between the two. “Now now, what kind of secrets do you think you two are going to get from Claire?” He raised an eyebrow before he relaxed his arms at his side. Chris shook his head soon after, hiding a smile. “Choosing my sister over me! You hurt me, Jill!”

The BSAA captain found himself chuckling again, finding himself able to push back the pain for now. Though, for how long he couldn’t be for sure. But, he was going to indulge in this peaceful moment for as long as he could. However, just because he was indulging didn’t mean he expected every comment threw his way. Thus, when Jill said something that could be taken quite perversely, Chris’s eyes blinked as he looked at Jill. “You hiding something from me Jill?” He smirked faintly. “Cause you do realize I could have taken that very wrongly right?” Chris couldn’t help but mess with his partner about that. It had been some time since he was able to do, since Piers hadn’t had those kinds of slip ups. Though, Chris got his mind quickly off Piers as he focused back on Claire and Helena.

Chris looked towards his arms as Helena made a jest about his muscles. He flexed one of his arms before he shook his head. “Hey, if having muscles on muscles keeps me from getting my a** handed to me, I’m fine with that.” He moved to stand beside his sister and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. He rested his head against hers and smirked faintly as he pointed between the two with his free hand. “But, come on, even you have to be able to see the resemblance when we are side by side.” Chris teased slightly, finding it oh so tempting to wrap both arms around Claire and give her a nice old “bear-hug”. However, with the topic of tasks and leaders, Chris decided to let go of her for now. After all, if he could shock her while doing it, the better.

His expression turned serious due to the topic of discussion. Unfortunately, that seriousness soon overrode any teasing urges within him. Thus, when Leon tried to joke with him back about the straws, he merely shrugged. “You could say that.” Soon after though, he found himself able to mess with Leon again, only because Leon seemed to really like the idea of Chris getting teased by Claire. Otherwise, he was quite sure he wouldn’t have been able to do that. Though, once again, Leon appeared and sounded so serious that it caused Chris to raise an eyebrow. He had no idea that was Leon messing with him, causing him to just shake his head and simply remain silent. His self-imposed silence stopped after Leon was finished, allowing him to add his own two cents.

After that, Claire added her two cents on what she could do. He smiled at her before the smile faded away, his mind focused on the matter of leaders. Once he added his opinion again, Claire came back with her own. He nodded and looked between the five of them. He felt that they could figure out that the third person would likely be the one not involved in the dispute. Thus, to keep himself from having a “captain obvious” moment, Chris kept that to himself. The discussion soon went into what they should do after their tasks. He checked his ammo stash while Claire spoke, making mental notes of what guns needed ammo the most and which ones could likely go awhile longer. With how many times he had done that before, Chris was able to take care of that by the time Claire pointed who was going with who.

He nodded to Jill and gave her a small smile, showing he was glad to have her come with him. It would be just like the old times. Chris wasn’t too surprised when Claire decided to go with Leon. After all, they did know each other from Raccoon City. He wasn’t even surprised when Helena chose to go with Leon. Though, why Leon acted off around Helena was something he hadn’t figured out yet. Then again, that was like how Leon appeared younger than he last saw him. But, maybe that was just him. For he did have to admit they hot bad not looked in their best when they encountered each other in China. Thus, Chris once more kept that curiosity to himself as Jill joked once again. “Maybe so, Jill. But, I think it is the reverse. They just aren’t cool enough for us.”

Chris was fine with the amount of time allotted to them. The town appeared small enough that information gathering and job hunting could be accomplished in such small time. It would just require them to make sure they didn’t get lost. Though, when Jill mentioned him and stupid, he looked over at her, his thoughts temporarily shifted from the task at hand. “Now what is that supposed to mean?” Did everyone expect him to do stupid things now? Even Piers seemed to believe he was prone to “stupidity”! He frowned slightly to himself as he soon felt a tap against his shoulder. He wiped the frown from his face and nodded at her. “I’m guessing you are leading the way then?” He shrugged faintly, finding himself not all that bothered by that.

That might have been because he was used to Jill being assertive and bossy in her own way, while everyone he had worked with these past two years were more used to following him. Some of his teammates, like Piers, had shown a similar assertiveness. But, not as much as Jill. It was kind of refreshing in a way. However, Chris kept that to himself. “Any information about where we are and how to get back…though…what transporting thing are you talking about?” He tilted his head and blinked slightly, confusion oozing off his tone. Chris let that slide though as Jill rattled off some information they should try and find. He nodded and tapped his chin slightly, trying to come up with anything else. “I know me and Helena were about to visit what appeared to be a visitor’s center before I saw you three.”

He pointed to the building before starting to walk in that direction. “That would likely allow us to get some answers we are looking for. Plus, it might give us a map so we can find the rooms for later, as well as shops that will allow us to re-stock on supplies and ammo.” Chris could only hope the locals would be friendly as he went inside the visitor’s center.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.User Image

LOCATION : Nergal: Visitor’s Center
                                                          TEAM : Jill
                                                          WEAPONS : Combat Knife, Nine-oh-Nine (x30), Assault Shotgun (x12), Grenade Launcher (x5), Assault rifle (x80), and Semi-auto sniper rifle (x15)
                                                          INVENTORY : Green Herbs (x2), Ammo for his gun, Ear Piece for communication purposes, and a cell phone
                                                          LOVE : That's....confidential....

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Link
~ Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Now I know
What I believe inside

Now it’s
My time

Link blinked when Cordelia appeared to get a look of concentration. He tilted his head slightly, furrowing his eyebrows as if attempting to read her mind. However, Link soon heard Cordelia’s finger snap, and he didn’t have to try and guess any longer. His eyes widened slightly as realization started to show itself across his face. He remembered hearing about such types of people from his travels through Hyrule! Though, they were never called “girlfriends” that he could recall. They were called lovers, unless they were married. Then, they were considered a wife or husband depending on the gender. However, at the mentioning of sex, he instinctively found the tips of his ears heating up slightly. That was a subject he had only heard some details about and from he had heard…it sounded like quite the private matter.

He found himself blinking again when Cordelia started to laugh. Had he done something funny? He internally shrugged as he started to think the feeling of confusion was going to be quite normal around Cordelia. Besides, the Hero of Time had easily gotten used to “strange” situations thrown his way, or tasks given to him that were beyond the call of duty. Thus, Link simply needed to put the same mentality into trying to understand his new found ally. That also meant that he needed to be a bit more vocal in some of his confusions and curiosities, even if it felt strange to talk as much as he had today. For most of the time, he could go days without talking to anyone. The only sound produced from him being the sound of the Ocarina playing.

However, old habits die hard as Link almost berated himself for randomly saying such a silly curiosity. Luckily though, Cordelia seemed to chuckle the matter off and gave him an answer. He couldn’t help but feel grateful for Cordelia’s patience. He nodded to show he had heard her as he briefly looked towards the flashlight once more. Though, with the appearance of the bugs, Link moved his gaze away from the “battery-operated” tool. As he prepared his bow and arrow, he wanted to know what Cordelia had meant by undead slayer magic. The mentioning of undead made him think of Redead, and made him wonder if it was some form of “dark” magic. The question would have to wait till later as he took out two bugs with one arrow, using Din’s fire to help him take out more.

When a pause showed up in the middle of the fighting, he looked over at Cordelia as she seemed to…compliment him? He was not used to such form of compliments. However, from the way she spoke, Link could tell the words hadn’t been offensive in nature. Thus, he nodded and looked towards some more bugs nearby. His mind was too focused on the battle to say anything as he slashed at another bug that had gotten a little too close for comfort. As he did so, Link could hear the rapid succession of bullets from Cordelia’s sniper rifle. The sound sometimes caused him to cringe when he did not expect it. But, like everything else in battle, Link slowly adjusted to the noise, preparing himself for the sound to keep himself from getting distracted.

Though, when Cordelia started to mention the fighting making her hot, he wondered if she meant the fighting was making her uncomfortable. He knew the sensation of sweat against ones skin was not exactly pleasant after a while, and too much heat could cause one to pass out. However, the way she expressed it made him think she thought fighting and heat was a good thing? He furrowed his eyebrows a bit to himself while he raised his shield to block an attack from one of the bugs. Just as he lowered his shield, he noticed something whiz by out of the corner of his eye. Quickly, Link turned his head, only to catch sight of a bug that now had a knife stuck within its exoskeleton. Whoever had thrown that had kept him and Cordelia from getting attacked.

That fact made Link want to know who the person was. Unfortunately, he couldn’t see well within the darkness. He squinted his eyes slightly in hopes of seeing anything. However, it wasn’t until Cordelia appeared to have spotted that source that he got any clue on the person’s appearance. While he didn’t know what Cordelia meant by “cheesy a** Asian flicks”, he did understand whoever the person was, was blonde and male. Possibly a Sheikah due to the knife? Though, the only two Sheikah he knew was Impa and Sheik. The former turned out to the Shadow Sage, while the later turned out to be Princess Zelda. With Impa not having blonde hair, Link wondered if it could be Sheik. However, without actually seeing the person up close, Link could only speculate.

The Hero of Time could feel the transport they were in being moved. He slashed at some bugs coming at them with the Master Sword before he turned his head in the direction Cordelia looked towards. With the flashlight being shined in the general direction of the “ninja”, Link found himself recognizing the outfit as appearing like Sheik’s. However, with the flashlight being quickly aimed at some bugs nearby, Link held back the urge to frown. For clothing wasn’t the confirmation he was looking for. He needed to see the person’s face before he could confirm it was Sheik and thus in turn Princess Zelda. As Link prepared his bow and arrow once more, he blinked at Cordelia’s comments, not exactly sure what she meant by vicious. Nether the less, he kept his mouth shut until Cordelia finished her explanation.

“Understandable. I don’t mind.” He didn’t want to mention just yet he might know said person. He would save that for later. Since his gaze was focused in the general direction of the “ninja”, Link didn’t notice Cordelia’s distress right away. He pulled the string of his arrow at some bugs nearby and used Din’s fire on the arrow. He shot the arrow at the bugs, which casted an illumination in the general direction of the “ninja”. With Link able to see the Sheikah’s face briefly, Link knew now that was definitely Sheik aka Princess Zelda. But, what was she doing here? He knew now was not the time to ask. However, Link did pull out his Master Sword and jumped out of the transport. He stood in front of it and slashed the bugs, hoping to clear a path for Sheik to make it over safely.

His attention only drew itself back to Cordelia when he started to hear her laugh. He tilted his head at her, once again not recognizing what she was saying other than the taking a bath bit. Though, from what he could tell, quesadilla was some kind of item, while orgasm? Link had barely any clue as he jumped back into the transport, feeling the path was clear enough now. “Are you alright?” He didn’t know if the green blood now coating Cordelia wasn’t going to end up being harmful. In his mind, Link felt it was better to be safe than sorry. When he finally noticed Sheik on board the transport, he didn’t notice anything apparently wrong with “him”. The knowledge of such eased the tension in his muscles as he nodded in Sheik’s direction, remaining silent while he slashed yet another bug that tried to get too close.

I’ll do
What I want

Cause this
Is my life

Where can I be found: Hades Electrical Facilities with Cordelia and Sheik(Princess Zelda)
Love: Love?(No one)
Weapons on my person: Master Sword, Biggoron's Sword, Megaton Hammer, Hylian Shield, Mirror Shield, Fairy Bow(Arrows x 28. None, Fire, Light, Ice) Bombsx20, and Bombchux20
Items on my person: Ocarina of Time, Longshot, Lens of Truth, Iron Boots, Hover Boots, Golden Gauntlets, Zora's tunic, and Goron Tunic
Magic: Naryu's love, Din's Fire, Farore's wind
                                                                  User Image

User Image

Green Mage

Fran seemed to do what she did best and stood there listening to what everyone had to say. After all she said what she could on the situation and nothing more could be added with herself repeating something. The Viera seemed to just remain at Balthier's side as she crossed her arms under her chest, her eyes traveling to each of her her allies as they spoke. It seemed that Basch and Ashe had something between them but the woman couldn't place it, so until she was told it was a best left untouched sort of subject. She stood there glancing towards Balthier as he seemed to tease the queen, even using her previous title, when he brought up that Bash might have some nervous feelings over Ashe being out in the public? This caused her red eyes to move to Balthier and wonder what he meant, after all there was nothing odd about a knight being around a queen.

Though before she knew it it seemed the spotlight was on her as she seemed to have a flat expression for a moment as Ashe brought up the fact that Balthier should be more worried about his partner getting attention then her. This caused the Viera to start to listen to surrounding conversations as mutters of her figure sounded in her ear and how well endowed she was. The next few comments were a bit more lewd and a couple were guys trying to encourage them to walk up to her and ask her out? This caused the Viera to slip into a slightly defensive mode as she moved one step closer to Balthier . "I believe the bistro would be best for us to rest at as well. " The Viera really didn't want all this attention right now, as she never really wanted any to begin with. Though her wearing this outfit seemed to make people think otherwise.

She saw the queen walk off as well as the others as she took her step with the group, glancing back at the crowd behind her with her red eyes in a slight glare. She knew they meant no harm to her but she had other ideas in mind then dealing with little attempts, after all she had plenty of those back home and she turned them down as well. To be honest, the only hume or anything that kept her interest was her partner but that might be a fact she will pass away with as she didn't want to affect their relationship as it stood. After all Balthier seemed to bear more interest in the queen then herself so she dare not step in between that even thought a part of her might want to. Most Viera never even dated a hume but there were those few rare cases and half breeds because of it....she then realized as she walked her mind began to wander in ways she prefer it not to as she shook her head, her ears bending backwards slightly. It was best to not dwell on the what ifs.

Once in the bistro she sat down and grasped a menu only to look at all what it had to offer. Though her ruby eyes seemed to settle on a few things in particular. Carrot cake, carrot juice, carrots, carrot salad....since when did humes make carrots and cake combined into one thing. She seemed to press her lips into a fine line and not let her desire of carrots come to surface as she glanced to what Balthier might be ordering. "I will take a salad... " She said as her eyes traveled to the carrot cake again, regretting not submitting to her desires...it sounded delicious.

The Viera then set down the menu and looked to their company only to place her hands on the table. "Might I ask what you both remember? After all it might help us to figure out what might be occurring her. Have you two encountered anything odd while you are here? Perhaps a Judge? " She asked as she seemed to lace her hands together and crossed her legs, waiting to see if the pair they encountered had any sort of answers. "I feel as if I still have my magick...but I dare not test it here... though, I wonder...where are we... " She caught her gaze drifting back to the streets as she still saw no Viera...she wondered if her sisters were alright but soon pushed that back. She was already adjusted to living with the humes but this was no different. Though if this is another existence and she was the only Viera here...that alone is a lonely existence no matter how you may look at it. The last of her species basically but at least she had allies with her in this moment. If without Balthier she would likely not be able to handle all these new encounter and new area.

Location: Eden wish Basch, Ashe, Balthier
                                                                        Feelings:interest...confusion.....and carrot cake...

Equipment
                                                                        Weapon: Sagittarius (Bow) , Assassin Arrow.
                                                                        Inventory: Potions x9 , Antidote x2, Hi-potion x4, Phoenix down x2

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Some days I feel like I'm wrong when I am rightSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ZionSTRIFE
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: InterestedSTRIFEYour mind is playing tricks on you my dear

Hope was actually a little surprised that Kain agreed to help him so easily... not that the guy didn't seem nice enough, he wasn't a bad person at all, he just seemed to want to stick to his own business more then anything... but then again he wasn't sure what had happened between him, and Light, before he got there... other then the sparing match he'd witnessed, he had no idea what could have been going on between them... and Vanille and Fang had hinted that maybe there might be more... if that was true, then the dragoon would probably be the best one to talk some sense into her...

The scientist was really afraid she was going to lock all her hatred up, like he had when his mother died... if Snow had tried to say the same things Light had to him, he would have just hated him more... but coming from a woman that also had reason to dislike the big guy (even if Hope no longer felt anything negative toward Snow at all anymore) it was more valid... she was more removed from the situation, so he listened to her... maybe Kain could get her to open up, talk about it... she had to be worried, or hurting about the news... but she didn't want to show it... probably protecting him, like usually.

"Right," he said, nodding and taking his boomerang out, taking point and leaving some distance so he wouldn't be eavesdropping. He hoped Kain could get her to say something... anything... she needed to release whatever bad feelings she was having, or at least acknowledge that she was having them, or something bad could happen. She might get reckless, like she was with those bandits... it wasn't a big deal because their skills were so far below theirs, but still, a lucky hit is sometimes all it took, and Light already seems a little tired...

He kept an eye out, making sure that no one else could get the drop on them, glancing back once or twice just to make sure that the other two were there, and he hadn't lost them. The trail was dark, but pretty well marked, so he wasn't overly worried about losing them. Besides, if he got lost, he'd be more worried for himself being alone, then those two together... they would probably have to come get him out of trouble.

After a few minutes of walking and following the river, but not close enough to alert predators in the area, they came upon a nice little area near a little lagoon, it seemed rather protected and might be a nice place to rest, since they'd been walking awhile. He stopped, waiting for the other two to be finished talking, so he started rummaging through his pack to see what they had for lunch.

L o v e No oneSTRIFE'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry ourSTRIFE
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEW e a p o n s Nue
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEI t e m s potionsx2, elixir, phoenix down
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEP a r t y Kain, Light

User ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser Image

ASD i r e c t o r STRIFE o f STRIFE t h e STRIFEA c a d e m y AS

Mythical Demigod

You take the breath right out of meSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ZionSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Tired: WatchfulSTRIFEYou left a hole where my heart should be

Light didn't want to admit that the news Hope had given her had rattled her, even if it was in the future, and it was possible to stop it, or change it, just hearing that nothing they were suffering for right now was worth anything... that it all meant nothing and no one would end up even having a bit of peace... it was a hard pill to swallow. So they were able to get Serah out of crystal stasis, only to have her die from some dumb a** curse some dumb a** goddess pushed on them? It wasn't just the fal'Cie toying with them now... it was the freaking cosmos... everything existed to make them suffer apparently...

She didn't want to admit that she was glad to be in this other world, where the others might be here, and alive, removed from whatever time line was messing with them... whatever that might mean... would Serah be safe here? If so, then she didn't want to try and find a way home, she was completely happy with staying put. Maybe Kain would stick around... hell for all they knew there was no way home... so now their world would just have to save itself... which it wouldn't because Hope told her as much... so it didn't matter in the slightest... no matter what they did, they were screwed... it made her angry, but she also didn't want Hope to feel bad because it wasn't his fault...

But then the two men called a marching order change and she blinked, looking up at the blond when he came to walk with her, her icy gaze moving from his face out to her older, protege... who really seemed much stronger, and more mature... it was hard to imagine him anything more then a little kid... but he was older then she was now. She sighed a little and nodded, acquiescing to the request, because she was all too aware of how fragile a male's ego could be...

She just took to walking with Kain, who started speaking to her in a light tone, but she could tell that Hope had put him up to this... Kain was trying to find out what was wrong... Hope was not any more subtle now days it seemed and she looked up at the dragoon. "Didn't do a whole hell of a lot of good, did it? Nothing we did helped anything... it just made it worse, and now I find out my sister has only a couple years to live... I don't know how to process that... I wish Hope hadn't told me..." She whispered the last part, through grit teeth... she didn't want to show any vulnerability... not to anyone, but the sadness in her tone was unmistakable... where did she go wrong? Why couldn't she save the people she cared about the most from all that despair? "I'm glad we all seem to be here... maybe Serah is out there with Snow somewhere and she can be happy... before I was thinking it might not be so bad, staying her and not be a slave to fate... now I'm thinking I was right."

She saw Hope had found a little place to rest up ahead and she stopped, reaching out to lightly touch Kain's arm to keep him from walking forward for a moment... She looked into the forest around them, feeling rather exposed... the forest was thick, oppressive, but it really seemed to fit her mood. "Hope doesn't need to worry about me," the last thing she needed was the silver haired man doting on her... Kain was a fellow warrior, not an academic like Hope... maybe he would understand... she needed to keep up appearances or she might lose it completely... the look in her eyes told him that she might trust a fellow warrior to see her in such a state, especially one that had already seen her nearly dead anyway... but Hope needed to keep seeing her as strong, if she failed him again... she couldn't live with herself. Hope didn't need to worry, but if Kain felt like he needed too... well then maybe she was alright with that.

L o v e No oneSTRIFEYou got to fight just to make it throughSTRIFE
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEW e a p o n s Omega Weapon
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Platnium Armlet
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEI t e m s Tetra Crown
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEP a r t y Kain, Hope

ASL ' C i e STRIFE O f STRIFE A n i m a AS

Mythical Demigod

When you walk awaySTRIFEL o c a t i o n AssyriaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Slightly injured, sore: WorriedSTRIFEYou don't hear me say please, oh baby, don't go

Larsa frowned as she tried to get up and fell forward, and he moved quickly to the edge of the bed and sat down, moving to try and help her get up. She asked for the assistance, but he wanted to give it... he didn't want her to push herself too much, she was injured and he was very worried about her. Once he had her successfully sitting on the bed next to him, he reached up and gently smoothed her hair out of her face, trying to stay strong for her, since he needed too... but it was hard. He was so used to having other people to count on, and here, it was just him and Refia... he wished he could be more help... do more to ease her pain.

He strengthened his resolve and he got up, reaching down to take her forearms in his hands, and have her grip his arms in return, to add stability so he could pull her up. "On the count of three... one... two... three!" He pulled her up, using his own body to stop her from pitching forward, which meant they were very close then, pressed together actually... his arm went around her waist then to hold her up, and he looked down at her to make sure she was alright... trying to ignore the fact that they were so close, and the fact he wanted to kiss her... what was wrong with him, she was injured!

The took a breath and slid his arm around her waist, and at the same time carefully moving to take her left hand in his so he could hold her up, like they'd walked to the inn, using mostly his arm for leverage, his other arm maintaining her balance. "Will you be alright in the shower?" She'd have to stand for awhile, what if she got light headed or something... he didn't know what to do, it wasn't like he had a spare girl around to watch over her as she bathed... if she slipped, he was the only person there, and it was bound to be embarrassing for her...

Then he got an idea, but he was hesitant to share it... he decided that her health was worth much more then decorum, and he was an Emperor wasn't he? Who back home would dare question his noble intentions? Refia was one of the saviors of her own world, and she'd traveled with three boys besides, so no one would question her either... he was sure their reputations would be fine, so he sighed a little once they got to the door. It was now or never, and it would make him feel better if he could protect her, and his eyes would be closed the entire time!

"Refia, what if I stood outside the shower with my eyes closed, and you could use my arm to steady yourself... if you fell I could catch you before you hurt yourself... it can be slippery and I'm quite worried for you... I swear upon my honor I wouldn't look at all, and if we had a girl with us, there wouldn't be a problem... but with burns... what if you are overcome by the heat and pass out... I couldn't get in fast enough to help you..." He really didn't want anything terrible to happen to her... not when he'd promised to stick with her and help her every way he could.

L o v e RefiaSTRIFESimple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonightSTRIFE
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEW e a p o n s Joyeuse
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEI t e m s Many Potions
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEP a r t y Refia

ASE m p e r o r STRIFE o f STRIFEA r c h a d e s AS

Mythical Demigod

Forgetting, all the hurt insideSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ArcadiaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Leg injury: shockedSTRIFEYou've learned to hide so well

Faize blushed a little brighter when she gently touched his face to check for a temperature... he was fine, really... she was just so very cute he couldn't help but get a little embarrassed that he was thinking such thoughts when they'd only just met... he really never learned his lesson, did he? Well, it didn't have to end the same way, and he certainly wasn't going to let something bad happen to her, and even if the unthinkable happened, he wouldn't be turning evil again... and he wouldn't be craving blind power. Maybe it was okay for him to think she was cute... "I...I'm alright, just a bit overheated..." he didn't want her to worry, that wouldn't be very fair of him...

Though he couldn't say much more when he felt the ground rumble... he pulled his saber out immediately, just as a huge worm monster came out of the cave they were heading toward. The monster seemed a bit repelled by the light of day, but apparently it didn't cause it enough discomfort for it to give up a possible meal... the four of them. He was starting to think his little saber wouldn't do much good against something so big, he might have to resort to using his symbology, even though he liked to try and save his special abilities until he needed them... he might need them.

Edge and Rydia dodged an acid attack, which just made him even more wary, if that thing could shoot acid out of it's mouth, then it was even more dangerous... it seemed it might be some sort of creature that the other two were more familiar with, though he'd seen things a bit similar on other planets. He felt his body surge with energy and renewed strength and he glanced back at Sophia, giving her a small smile of thanks.

He and Edge both charged the monster, their swords drawn, getting there just as Rydia's spell exploded, making the worm screech in pain. They started stabbing and slashing all they could, but their weapons were just too small to do much damage... Edge's weapon was a slashing weapon, and while Faize's was for piercing, he couldn't get far enough past the protective blubber to hit anything vital. The two jumped back to avoid another acid attack, though some splashed up on the green haired man, burning through his pant leg rather quickly before it neutralized, the acid seemed to oxidize with the air, loosing it's potency rather quickly... another reason it probably didn't like to be outside much... it didn't damage his boot too much, but his calf was bleeding, he could feel the warm liquid running down his leg and it would barely support his weight.

Faize let out a breath and brought forward a symbol from his memory, the magical writing appeared under the head of the worm, then he closed his fist and the symbol flashed, a ball of light consuming what they could see of the beast. Two heartbeats later the light grew brighter, imploding in on itself and causing a lot of damage... the thing was likely blind now because it was flailing around, a huge, gaping wound in it's side... but obviously he hadn't hit anything vital again because it was still alive. Extinction was his best symbol, and while he could cast it again, he didn't dare too, not knowing what else might be in the dark of the mountain.

L o v e No oneSTRIFEPretending, someone else can come and save me from myselfSTRIFE
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEW e a p o n s Onyx Saber
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Universal Armor, tri emblem, sacrificial doll
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEI t e m s Assorted berriesx20, fresh sagex2
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEP a r t y Rydia, Edge, Sophia

ASE l d a r i a n STRIFE S u r v i v o r AS

Mythical Demigod

Hold on before its too lateSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ArcadiaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: Kind of ExcitedSTRIFEUntil we leave this behind

Edge figured Rydia was feeling a bit out of it again, she did that a lot, since she wasn't exactly brought up like a normal girl from the stories he'd heard... at the beginning of their adventure, she'd been a little girl, not a young woman, and had spent many years of time with the eidolons, who were not like people, only to come back weeks later in their world and find that she was now a full woman with little in the way of human interaction skills... it was alright though, he'd just have to help her out... eventually she'd feel comfortable...

Though right now, they needed to deal with this worm... these things could take a lot of damage, and still keep going... mostly because to get to the vital parts in the middle, one had to blast through a lot of protective layers... they were built solidly, for chewing through rock deep in the earth. He didn't know why this one seemed hungry for their flesh, but he certainly wasn't going to feed it up to him on a platter... he'd have to work for his meal! Hell, Edge would fight even if the monster managed to get him in his gullet, then he'd be closed to the fleshy parts.

He and Faize started a front assault, bolstered by Sophia's magic, and aided by Rydia, who was casting fire spells at it... he slashed multiple times, over and over without much luck, the hide was just too thick... he could tell that Faize was thinking the same thing, they needed to knock some of that hide off before they could do any major damage... they jumped back as a stream of acid came at them, though he noticed when Faize landed, it wasn't as solidly as it should have been... that could be bad...

It was about then that he saw a bright symbol appear under the thing's head, a bright ball of light appearing... he glanced over to see Faize was controlling it and he averted his eyes as the ball imploded, then exploded, blowing off a whole chunk of hide from the side of it's head. He screamed and started to flail wildly, so he charged some of his flame ninjutsu, sending it toward the hole, followed by a shuriken, making a rather impressive explosion... it seemed to be slowing a bit now...

It was right then that the rest of the monster came out of the hole... the extra twenty feet of it and it reared back. "This is bad," he muttered, jumping back and tossing another shuriken into the wound, avoiding another spray of acid... now they had to worry about both ends, and now that he was back more, he could see that Faize's white pants, around his calf and ankle were covered in blood, part of the material seemed to be missing... he'd gotten splashed, which meant he wouldn't be as fast on his feet as he had been... He was their only, real front line line fighter... "Faize is injured, back of his leg," he said to Rydia, who was close to him, letting her know that this might end up a literal fight fight between her magic and his ninjutsu... maybe they could distract it so Sophia could get a healing spell... or symbol... whatever they called it, off, and get the green haired fencer fixed up.

L o v e RydiaSTRIFEDon't fall just be who you areSTRIFE
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEW e a p o n s Kiku-ichimonji
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Ninja Gear
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEI t e m s Shurikenx5
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEP a r t y Rydia, Faize, Sophia

ASP r i n c e STRIFE o f STRIFE E b l a n AS

Mythical Demigod

My hands, they only agree to hold your handsSTRIFEL o c a t i o n OpetterSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: HappySTRIFEAnd they don't wanna be without your hands

Snow listened to Serah rattle off what they would need... produce, to visit the butcher, and get some snacks. They rarely had money to burn, and he was usually very cautious about how he spent anything, just because he never knew when he might come up with more, but they'd been given a pretty large bounty for stopping that robber, and they had those crystal things that looks valuable as well, so he figured some good food was exactly what they needed... besides Serah was a great cook, and he was excited to have some of her food again.

He pushed the cart for her, it might have looked silly, this big guy pushing the cart while his tiny fiancee shopped, but he didn't care... he wanted her to get whatever she wanted, and he was happy to push the burden of their purchases through the store. He grinned at a pair of old ladies smiling about how cute young love was, and the look on his face told them every thing they needed to know... Serah was the most important person to him, and he would do whatever he had to to help her out.

He grabbed some potatoes while they were looking for vegetables, grinning at her as he put the bag in the basket. "Get whatever else you want, I'll eat anything as long as I get potatoes!" He was a meat and potatoes kind of guy, but he did like other things too, so anything else she wanted him to try, he would happily. To be honest, he was just happy to have her there, he would eat nothing but steamed brussel sprouts if she made it just because anything she created would be delicious to him.

When they got to the fruit section he wasn't sure what to get, he rarely got fruit, it was normally more expensive so he rarely bought any... he followed her around, looking at all the sweet things until a container caught his attention... "Oh, how about some strawberries?" He picked up the box of the large, red fruit and looked at them to make sure they weren't bruised up or rotten or anything... "Do you think they're too expensive?" He wasn't sure, but he'd heard that strawberries were supposed to be a sexy sort of fruit, so he kind of wanted to try them...

He placed them in the cart and followed her toward the back of the store until they found where the butcher was... there were many delicious cuts of meat, but he wasn't sure exactly what Serah was looking for... there was beef, chicken, fish, pork... all sorts of things, but his eyes kept going toward the juicy steaks... oh man, he hadn't had steak in... a very long time, and only a couple times all together... it was just so expensive. He wasn't going to suggest it though, since he knew he shouldn't, and they still had to go back and see about getting an apartment... but man, did it look good.

L o v e Serah FarronSTRIFEAnd they will not let me goSTRIFE
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEW e a p o n s Save the Queen
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Ribbon
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEI t e m s White Cape
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEP a r t y Serah

ASL ' C i e STRIFE O f STRIFE A n i m a AS

Mythical Demigod

Love of mineSTRIFEL o c a t i o n CrysisSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: AmusedSTRIFESome day you will die

Vincent knew he was in trouble when he gave Yuffie power in this little dance of theirs... when he'd declared her the winner, she got boastful, and started adding conditions... though it was a sexy condition that he didn't mind, it tipped the balance of power in her favor... though he didn't think he actually minded that much. Normally, well before the incident that locked him in a coffin for thirty years happened, he wasn't a guy to give up too much power in the bedroom... he was a Turk, he didn't really trust many people, even if he cared about them... the one person he'd allowed himself to believe in had completely ripped his heart to shreds...

But Yuffie... he trusted her... long before he ever thought of taking her as a lover, or his wife... he knew she had his back... which was odd because she'd started her relationship with their group on a lie... but she was young, and didn't understand... and when worse came to worse, she understood the error of her actions and came clean... returning everything and even coming with them to fight Sephiroth... a young woman, barely considered an adult in her own country, and she stood with seasoned veterans and fought just as hard... if not harder because she had something to prove... she'd earned his respect... his trust...

And now, with all her wonderful and terrible tortures she was inflicting upon him, he felt that maybe, letting her have her way with him... it might be fun... and it would show her that he really did trust her... He wanted her to understand just what she meant to him, and if Yuffie wanted to take him to the edge, or at least to try, then he was willing to let her. When she kissed him passionately, he returned it, but he didn't battle her for dominance... though that wasn't saying he didn't actively kiss her back, he did, he just let her guide where the passion might lead...

A rather strained moan came out of him when she slipped down, before slowly moving back up his body... oh he knew she was doing that on purpose, but he would rise to the challenge... so to speak, and he lifted her his his arms, walking the few paces, but instead of laying her on her back, he turned and sat down, so she was seated rather scandalously on his lap. When they broke for air, he smiled at her, his hands moving to her back so he could pull her closer, so she might feel exactly what she was doing to him through his clothes...

"You seem to want to run the show, so tell me what you want me to do," his voice was low, rough as it usually was, but in that roguish whisper he seemed in control, even if he told her that she was the one propelling them forward... she'd have to work a bit harder if she wanted to be completely in control, but he was letting her know that he was okay with it... he'd follow her lead, where ever it took him... it was a very intimate gesture of trust, and being the greedy, crafty ninja she was, Vincent had no doubt she'd understand and take everything from him that he was willing to give.

L o v e YuffieSTRIFEBut I'll be close behindSTRIFE
                                                                    I'll follow you into the darkSTRIFEW e a p o n s Cerberus
                                                                    I'll follow you into the darkSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Escort Guard
                                                                    I'll follow you into the darkA . S T R I F Eescort guard Revive :: Thunder | Fire :: All | Restore :: All
                                                                    I'll follow you into the darkSTRIFEI t e m s Ribbon
                                                                    I'll follow you into the darkSTRIFEP a r t y Yuffie

ASU n e m p l o y e d STRIFE G u n s l i n g e rAS

Mythical Demigod

A life you don't live is still lostSTRIFEL o c a t i o n ArcadiaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: AmorousSTRIFESo stand on the edge with me

Terra stayed still and quiet, well as still and quiet as his thundering heart would allow him to, letting her say her peace. When her fingers touched his lips, he pressed his lips to her digits in a soft kiss, maybe the last one he could get for a time, because he was certain she would want to postpone again, and he was fine with that... he was asking for something very intimate and private... something she could only give to one person... and while the same was true for him... he'd never been with anyone either, it was different for a man then a woman... well to others it might have been, but Terra wished for Aqua to be his first, for them to enter into this world together... be together... having never been touched in this way by another person... the truth was he was a fairly romantic person, even though he was shy about it.

Then she got up and told him they should find some protection, and he blushed brightly, but his heart swelled in his chest... she was accepting him? Allowing him to know her like that? He would gladly be just himself, a keyblade wielder and her lover if that was all she wanted from him, but he wasn't sure that he wouldn't still treat her as a princess sometimes... she deserved to be loved and cherished in the best, possible ways, to know, everyday, that he loved her... that he didn't want to lose her... that every day here was a gift... a treasure to be uncovered and it was all because of her.

He smiled at her and stood, nodding that they would get some protection... even if he had to go to the lobby and visit the little drugstore he'd seen, he would do whatever he had to, to make her comfortable and happy. This was completely by her rules... he was asking to be one with her, to intrude upon her body in the most intimate of ways... she was a sacred, loved being... her body something to be respected... and he was merely a guest there when she wished it... and he would treat her with every ounce of courtesy he could... he would show that he loved her through his actions... his deeds would speak much louder then idle words.

Terra lead her into the bedroom to check there first, he looked in the dresser and didn't find anything, and he bathroom didn't seem to have any either... he checked the nightstand and found a little, complimentary box with several square packages inside... he flushed a bit, realizing that this was much closer then he'd been expecting... thinking that he'd have to go out into the town and find some... but apparently this was a very good hotel, conscious of the guests needs. He placed the little, open box on the night stand so he could get to it easier later, and he crossed the floor toward her, his hands taking hers to gently lead her back toward the bed...

He reached down and untied the gossamer fabric around her waist, letting it flutter to the ground... his hands moved to rest on her hips and he gently pulled her close to him, his arms wrapping around her in a protective hold, his lips moving to kiss her neck... he tried to will his nerves away, so his hands wouldn't shack upon her body... one of them had to be confident, and she was the lady, she could completely lose herself... it was his job to be the anchor so she could find her way back. He didn't want to rush anything, but he also knew if they just kissed until they couldn't take it any more, they would rush to completion, and he knew he would hurt her the first time... so he wanted to take it slow, so she might enjoy everything before the pain... and more quickly move past it... that was his wish for her anyway.

L o v e AquaSTRIFEHold back your fear and seeSTRIFE
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEW e a p o n s Darkgnaw keyblade
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Fission Firaga, Quake, Curaga
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEI t e m s Thundaga, Trinity Limit, Aqua's Wayfinder
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEP a r t y Aqua

ASK e y b l a d e STRIFE W i e l d e r AS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces