User Image
User ImageXXX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
_____,__ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

XXYOU TAKE THE BREATH RIGHT OUT OF ME
YOU LEFT A HOLE WHERE MY HEART SHOULD BE
YOU GOT TO FIGHT JUST TO MAKE IT THROUGH
XXXxCAUSE I WILL BY THE DEATH OF YOU

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

To think he’d lost! Unimaginable impossible, inconceivable a swarm of flabbergasted words buzzed in his skull like an angry hornet’s nest. Where had he gone wrong? How could an Alice beat him? Him!? HA! No, no, no! This would simply not do! A shadow like him simply did not lose to poofs! He, the very impiety of what precious prissy Linky lacked could not be bested by an Alice! It was like being bested by a Zora in a foot race across the heated sands of the Gerudo Desert. It simply did not happen, unless one was well pathetic and by no means was he that! These….these wounds could not have hindered him so! His pride simply would not accept that Alice had won for her skills, nothing more nothing less. Instead he concocted a ridiculous theory, that ah yes he allowed her to win! It was the only logical idea he could fathom for an Alice was quite…well not a shadow but a hu….man with small ears and dainty features! Sure this Alice held something quite peculiar under those poofs ( which he wanted to know so very badly!) but….that couldn’t have been that powerful to propel her the victor! With a disgruntled pout, and a comical drooping of his elongated ears to seem like a deranged saddened….dog Dark tried to understand….what sanity even was!

Apparently if an Alice lost it…and still wanted it, why….this must be like whatever was under those poofs! Was it powerful too? What did sanity even look like? Could it talk and buzz around like certain balls of annoying light? Goddesses he hoped not…because he would see to it then sanity remain lost! Come to think of it…why was he even humoring her with finding some he clearly had no idea the shape it came in? …He supposed it was the simply fact he needed Alice for unfortunately even if it was sore point for him, several reasons now. The first had been for selfish reasons, to get to where Hyrule was and….simply take her out when her use was fulfilled. Simply and efficient but now….the blistering sun was problematic to the shadow. Not used to the constant source of light, it stun his skin and the only relief was the shadow that….unfortunately was attached to a certain Alice to himself in. If that wasn’t worse then it was the fact not only did her poofs also provide relief from the flaming ball of light but now he was insanely curious what they hid! Ugh! Killing her wouldn’t reveal the secret! Mean what if he killed her and it took whatever she hid away? That would be such a disappointment! And now he had to find something that was so important it had been lost! But was so lost that it needed to be found! Honestly Alice’s were confusing!

Why lose it in the first place!? An irritated click of his tongue seemed to signal for his ears to at least rise slightly. Which still gave him a rather strange appearance but he could not help Hylian’s were expressive! And he even LACKED certain emotions wasn’t that a riot? “ I do not want Hyrule it’s ruled by ill fitting Goddesses, prissy princesses, and ugly Gerudo. I suppose its like sanity I want to find it because I guess its misplaced now “ and kill Link but details right? “ Change my mind? No….I believe my mind has always been the same for I’d hate to change it and have a boring one, why that’d be quite horrible! No no an Alice’s poofs keep that dreadful thing away!” gesturing towards the sun with a wrinkled nose. “ Since I can’t seem to reach it and stab it!” and he acted as if he could! Then again….why had to remember Dark wasn’t quite all there as he suddenly remembered his annoyance with losing and Alice and huffed. Fine! He’d fetch those…..”gold” things but mark his words he let her win as he started towards that male hu….man for the reward. But when he had gone and given Alice the uninteresting currency, his ears full out flicked up in attention. His sensitive hearing catching movement that made his brows furrow. It was one thing to deal with clumsy boring monsters but something stealthy? That mean it had a head, a body, arms…..you….get his point. Not to say monsters lacked heads they were quite big! But…..disappointingly empty that made dispatching child’s play ( ….A very demented child’s game anyway). Now…..he vaguely remembered a noise…..but….it hadn’t sounded like an annoying growl most monsters make. Unaware it was comically a doppelganger to whom else but himself that’s his shield had reflected light…..into their gaze. No wonder it was scurrying about in a daze!

But unaware of such a being, Dark was for once wary….his injuries would make this quite irksome for something that might actually give him a challenge. Annoying Master Sword! Those injuries seemed to linger with how “pure” that blade was. Gritting his teeth when the image of Link’s pitying gaze popped once more to mind he wished to swing his blade around manically and yell! HE WOULD NOT BE PITIED! ESPECIALLY BY HIM! Somehow, by this the last shred of self control he had, the injuries, or perhaps the fact….he simply resorted back to his more “tame” mindset, the shadow was able to ring back such urges. Once could argue it had been Alice’s question that had snapped him back as his gaze focused on her, pondering it seemed. As she approached him the crazed shadow simply rolled his shoulders, giving a curt chuckle. “Perhaps, this is why an Alice should favor big ears, those puny little ears are quite….useless~” he berated childishly, yet also seemed to hint he had heard something. “ But also slow is dull…and this place is boring now” oh yes that answered her questioned brilliantly. As Alice elaborated instead he looked well confused. Something off? What was off? “ Hmph…I simply thought everything was on, but if something is off it explains those annoying boring monsters…..that I let you win” he commented offhandedly. Taking her words as always quite literally, showing off his child like nature…..with not only a literal interpretation but an immature back handed comment. “ But how does one know if something is off? Does an Alice see something? Ah! I never did tell you about those pretty little Sheikah did I~? You see they see the truth and are the prissy, prissy Royal Family’s pets~ Quite annoying really why have such eyes? Why….I’d take them for myself if I could” he giggled dementedly obviously missing the point. “ But yes yes let us find something on somewhere else! This place is dreadful!” Dark complained, his shield acting like a rather…..strange umbrella. If only because it acted to shield him from that sun!

And….why he didn’t understand Alice’s words…he did feel strange…..on edge, like something was bidding its time ready to catch him off guard. As if right but that was merely arrogance talking as Alice checked their earned gold. Why he had no idea, it was all one swarm of mudane brightness, reminding him of the Triforce. And why you’d think that’d make him giddy to think of such power, the thought of it being the Goddesses creations? Was enough to instantly sour any ideas of liking anything gold in color. And apparently very gold itself as he scoffed. Buy? Why did they need to buy! Such was boring why not just take? “ Hmph why there? And not there? Is something off there and not here? Do Alice’s really need tickets so bad? Why not simply take them then? “ he questioned. In his mind it seemed pointless but to each their own….he didn’t suppose. “ Because gold is ugly…I’d rather take instead Alice can keep it, for Alice likes small things!” again with that? But Dark was too stubborn to think otherwise. And that gold was surely smaller than rupees! As he had said that Alice had moved towards the train and with little option and wanting out of this place he followed….no….lead from behind! Yes….that was far better to stomach. While he assumed Alice was going to give the gold they’d….earned ( see? Pointless) Dark was busy adjusting his shield trying to keep that sun out of his eyes that he wasn’t paying much head to Alice. That was until she spoke and he turned…..tilting his head. “ That? What is a that? “looking at the….hu….man right? So why was Alice calling hu….man that?

And what was so interesting about this that? It stood….and looked hu…man, as Alice asked if that should talk to the…person or leave. Wait….was this a hu…man or a that!? Oh…..oh! She was challenging him! Well he could talk just fine, his soured ego taking her words as if he couldn’t! “ Teh! I can talk! Alice can stay and do what Alice’s do!” he furrowed his brows, before spitefully walking over probably….looking quite odd. And yet….Dark seemed to forget he lacked people skills. But how hard could this be? As he approached the person looked impassively…before giving just the faintest look of confusion. “ You are a strange that” Dark……stated merrily before….ears flicked at the…..flat thing? Oh what was that!? If it was a shield it was so puny! Why he could just reach over and throttle this that with little effort! “ But maybe that can be useful yes~? You see I’m in a hurry finding an on and must know which way to go! So if you aren’t then…..” and before his threat could deepen, a questioning look spread before he asked if he heard about the quests. Yes yes he had they had just done one! “ Why else would I be here? Perhaps that are dumb? “ Not realizing the faint frown before….that shrugged and probably thought that was good enough. Could you blame one when Dark was rather….odd as that shield was opened making Dark blink and ears perk. “ I believe Alice he put the off, on now!” and that’s when Dark’s eyes widened. Why! A hu….man appeared! She was….in the shield! He gaped, what magic was this!? As he reached his hand and touched….a cool surface? “ My my! Hu….man magic! The portal is closed! How does she do such!?” he marveled till he was told to move his hand and listen….hmph he took no orders! Stupid that! But he complied….simply because even he was curious now.

…..But this hu….man named Elaine…..did not appear like an Alice, as he tilted his head to the other side as she spoke. “ What is a transit system? …….So many systems!” he gawked before he glared, and nodded…..because he truly believed now Elaine was mocking him! Yes he heard of these requests! Misinterpreting…..it to think this was a monster killing one. As he continued to watched he looked at the paper, …..her talk growing quite boring and why show him? He couldn’t grab it! Even if his hand itched to but before he could the paper was moved and the hu…..man talked and at the motion, he watched as…ah the paper was there! Crafty magic! Exploring? Dangers? HA! He didn’t fear danger he was danger. But it continued and….something about, 50 gold as he clicked his tongue. “ This is quite simple!” oh yes…..underestimating at the representative seemed to refrain from rolling his eyes as he explained the location to be….Salavem? Well how dull that was not Hyrule! ……But was it part of the Land of Wonder? As he pondered that he glanced at Alice. Hmmmm……Possible danger? Possibly killing? Or……paying for….oh what was there to think of as he smirked smugly. “ So what does an Alice say, Alice keeps the gold and perhaps we find this Land of Wonder and Alice’s sanity!” ….oh yes perhaps she had lost it in the Land of Wonder? Silly, silly Alice~.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Location: The Land of Wonder? (Outside Nergal Train Station // with an Alice though debating of this......quest )
                                                          Condition: Weakened / Agitated Injuries // Insanely Curious and being a bit of a sore loser
                                                          Equipment: Hero's Shield( darkened version) Master Sword( replica not the true one)
                                                          Love: Link dead~ Ten feet under dead~

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
User Image

▊▊▊MY CHOSEN TORTURE MAKES ME STRONGER
XXXXXIN A LIFE THAT CRAVES THE HUNGER

XXA Freedom and a quest for lifeXXA Freedom and a quest for lifeXXA Freedom and a quest for life
XXA Freedom and a quest for lifeXXA Freedom and a quest for lifeXXA Freedom and a quest for life

XXXUNTIL THE END THE JUDGEMENT NIGHT ▊▊▊

He really didn’t want to be reminded of his unconscious state. He could only remember a few times in his life where he had been that tired. It only served to annoy him more that he had to have one of those times now of all times! Though, the Son of Sparda knew that also proved Arkham’s plan had been well-thought out. For he had used him and Dante’s weakness of eventual exhaustion against them. However, for a brief second, Vergil wondered if he would have collapsed during his fight with Mundus. He wanted to believe that wouldn’t have been the case. Yet, after one whole night of no sleep…Vergil shook the thoughts from his mind. He didn’t need to let his pathetic humanity make him feel…fearful. Not now, not ever. “Just because my memory is foggy does not mean I could not have defended myself.”

It was Alex’s fault for saying what he had said. After all, Vergil liked to view himself as not a dirty-minded individual. He didn’t need to let his mind get tainted by such “human” desires. Yet, that didn’t mean he couldn’t tell the obvious, and unfortunately, that was a moment of the obvious. He likely wouldn’t have wasted his breath to comment if it hadn’t been for his earlier position. One that still caused him to shudder a little in disgust. But, of course Alex had to twist his words around. The Son of Sparda barely kept himself from rolling his eyes at that immaturity. “You just commented on what you consider a pseudo fantasy. When it is you that mentioned having an old man on your lap. So, I would not deflect your disgusting sexual fantasies on me, idiot.”

After that, the Son of Sparda had focused on eating his donut. Then, once the train had arrived, he did his best to prepare to get off the train. As he did so though, Vergil had no idea his current state of dress could be distracting. It was like his mind didn’t think about how his body could be viewed by others. For when one was obsessed with power and revenge, why would they care what others thought of their appearance? That didn’t mean Vergil didn’t care at all. He wouldn’t go around looking like an utter slob or a hobo. He just didn’t think about going beyond the call of duty. Not when people hitting on him would only be an annoying distraction. Even if having demonic blood seemed to always enhance one’s look. Something he only took note of when he noticed differences between himself and others.

Such as he did when he was looking at the people in the city called Eden. Most seemed…fair in appearance he supposed. Yet, none of them had white hair like himself. Only some likely had a similar muscle structure to himself, and some were shorter, or taller than him. The differences he noticed seemed almost clinical. For his mind only perceived obvious differences and not if the combination of one’s physical features made them “appealing”. But, his observations came to an end when Alex started to talk again. Oh how he wished he had more time to himself! Luck was not on his side though as he didn’t even turn around to acknowledge the idiot. Which of course led to Alex getting more pissed off. Was there no way for Alex not to get pissed off? He was starting to think there wasn’t any.

“You were only “nice” because you need me to sense demons.” He turned his head only slightly towards Alex. “I’m sure you would have left me behind otherwise.” For Alex had proven that with how much he really wanted to leave Ezio and Seven behind. Vergil turned his head to face forwards. His turquoise hues not having caught the sight of Ezio and Seven getting off the train. “So, no. I don’t care for your free rides. We might be allies, but that doesn’t mean we need to show each other “kindness”.” Vergil emphasized the last word as if false kindness angered him. After Arkham and everything else, it was no surprise Vergil didn’t care much for it. For he would rather someone treat him rudely than treat him “kindly”. Only to be manipulating him with those “nice” acts and betraying him in the end.

“And I don’t have any sword up my butt as you put it.” Vergil knew the expression from others calling him a “stick in the mudd”. But then again, those harassing people didn’t usually live long either. Alex was lucky the alliance prevented him from teaching him the same lesson. “Though, if you see one, that just makes you delusional on top of being an idiot. Which, with how you have acted so far, I wouldn’t be too surprised.” His words seemed almost too harsh. As if the Son of Sparda was making sure the barrier between them stayed in place, with no cracks visible between the metaphorical wall. “Just make sure to keep your delusions to yourself. I don’t want to have to waste time snapping you out of them. When you should be able to do it yourself.”

It was then that Ezio and Seven approached. His turquoise hues appeared a bit colder than normal. Though, that was likely because he had to deal with Alex’s temper more than necessary. That idiocy only reminded him more and more of why he hated humanity, along with the humanity inside of him. For there was only one human that ever existed that he felt deserved life, and that was life was taken from her…With her, Vergil soon lost respect for the entire race that she once was able to call her own, and he gained a hatred for being a part of it. Yet, like always, humans outnumbered demons around him. Then again, it wasn’t like he didn’t hate demons. They were the ones that took his mother away from him and Dante. But, they had the power he desired. The power of his father, Sparda.

Thus, as Alex kept throwing insults at Ezio, Vergil felt the urge to imagine all of these people gone. Then, imagine himself in Hell where he would gain the power he so desired and kill every last one of them, especially Mundus. However, Vergil wasn’t about to let himself become delusional. He had enough to deal with when it came to Alex. For that reason, he reluctantly pulled his mind away from the pleasant images. Even if most would find him crazy for finding power and killing to be absolutely thrilling and desirable. When it came time to agree on a path of choice, Vergil made his decision without almost second thought. After all, ironically, just because he had been manipulated didn’t mean he was entirely above manipulating others. That meant if Ezio and Seven could somehow get Alex and himself in Acacia’s favor, then he would need to keep them close.

Once their purpose was done though…it would depend on how well they served him if that meant they would live…or if they would join Arkham in the next life. It was the same with Alex. Though with Alex, he would have to wait until the purpose of their alliance was fulfilled before he decided Alex’s fate. For just like with Arkham, he waited until Arkham had served his purpose before stabbing him in the gut. No sooner, no later. But, just like everything else he thought about, his expression remained impassive. Not letting a single soul know of the cold and calculating thoughts that ran through his mind. Those thoughts only silenced when he was asleep, or half-asleep. Even if he did not know of the latter. However, Vergil should have figured Alex would not think along the same lines. He was too blunt and stupid to think in such a manner.

For that reason, Vergil didn’t even say anything and just started to walk off. If the odd human couldn’t even figure out a simple game of manipulation, he really wasn’t worth his time. Which only made the prospect of being stuck with him even worse. He could feel Alex glaring metaphorical daggers into his back. Only proving more how immature the older male was. A faint shrug left his lips as he kept moving forward. His once intact cloak still wrapped in his arms as he soon heard footsteps. The smell let him know who it was before Alex even spoke. Just like last time though, Vergil didn’t even turn his head to acknowledge him. “I have my reasons. If you are not smart enough to figure out their possible use, then you truly are an idiot.”

Of course, the time apart from Ezio and Seven was supposed to allow him to make sure on his choice. But, there was no need for Alex to know that. When the odd human didn’t respond, Vergil felt almost relieved. Alex had learned to shut his mouth up! Though, he only took a few more steps before he realized there was no noise behind him. Yet, the smell still lingered, which meant Alex had to still be nearby. A brief hint of confusion crossed his face as he looked over his shoulder. His eyebrows furrowed at the sight of Alex looking like he was in a…trace? Great. His “ally” really was delusional! For as he looked in the direction Alex looked towards, there was nothing of interest. Just an exhausted woman and her possible friend or relative. What was so fascinating about that?

Before Vergil could figure out what he was missing, he noticed Alex move towards the two women. It didn’t take much thought to realize what kind of walk Alex was doing. Did he know those people or something? Was that why he walked like a predator about to eat their prey? It was either that, or Alex was suffering from a hallucination. The latter would be more annoying than the first. Though, all the Son of Sparda did was stand there. He watched in contemplative silence as Alex started getting on the two women. His eyebrows furrowed more at the specific things Alex was saying. So the red-eyed woman was connected to someone Alex hated? Or was Alex only thinking she was connected to someone he hated? He hated not knowing what the truth was in this situation.

Luckily, he didn’t have to wait long to figure out what was going on. It appeared it was the latter. That Alex was hallucinating or just being plain delusional. A bit of a scowl formed on his face as the red-eyed woman got on Alex for his comments. Then, likely out of a need to defend her relative or friend, the red-haired girl jumped in. His eyebrow briefly rose when the red-haired girl seemed to question if Alex treated only women like this. She should have seen how Alex treated Ezio. However, Vergil kept his mouth shut on that as the two women appeared to be walking away. He almost felt the temptation to warn them that might piss Alex off even more. Yet, that would be showing concern, and that was a pathetic human emotion. Thus, Vergil kept his mouth shut as he moved into the clothing store nearby.

If his “ally” wanted to get into a random fight with strangers, then so be it. But, he wasn’t about to coddle Alex. Only if Alex was brought to a near death state would Vergil feel the need to step in. For Vergil needed Alex to get Acacia’s memories and tell him how to get back to Mundus’s realm. Alex couldn’t do that while dead now could he? Thus, to pass the time, Vergil started to look for a new outfit for himself. Since the one he wore now would draw way too much attention without the cloak. Even if Vergil seemed to forget his cloak had been the most out dated part about his outfit! As he did so, Vergil noticed hoodies nearby. He wondered if getting Alex a replacement would pacify him and make him less annoying. A possibility, but was it one worth taking?

Vergil did not know as his main focus remained on finding a new outfit. With his senses on hyper alert in case Alex entered into a fight and started getting his butt kicked. Something that, while Vergil felt Alex deserved, he could not let happen.

▊▊▊LIFE OF VENGEANCE, A PASSIVE TEST
                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUNTIL THE GRAVE I WILL REST

XXEngage the pressure until it crumblesXXEngage the pressure until it crumblesXXEngage the pressure until it crumbles
                                                          XXEngage the pressure until it crumblesXXEngage the pressure until it crumblesXXEngage the pressure until it crumbles

XXXTHE EXISTENCE OF THE LIFELESS BLACK SOULS ▊▊▊

Where can I be found: Eden Streets with Alex and two females(Jeane and Alkaid), then Eden Clothing store and is just nearby Alex and the two females
                                                          Love: Love? I’m incapable of such an emotion
                                                          My weapon of choice is: Yamato
                                                          My appearance: Human, Demon

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                          xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                          User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ZION // outside inn xxxxxxxxx
                                          xx SHADOW xxx HEARTS
                                          xxxxxxɅᴌᵻᴄᴇ Σᴌᴌᵻᴏᴛxxxxxxxxx
                                                I’ll never forget taking this ( j o u r n e y ) with you and meeting you. B.e.i.n.g with you.
                                                I’ll never forget taking this ( j o u r n e y ) with you and meeting you. B.e.i.n.g with you.

She was pleased to hear some version of thanks from Travis. It wasn't a thank you per se, but she accepted it as gratitude nonetheless. Too bad he was too far away for her voice to carry at least within the ongoing fray, and even if it did, she would just distract from the battle at hand. Still she was pleased only because of the soothing relief that reassured her that he was not angry with her. After all, she had not only attempted to change him or at least consider changing or being a bit more self-conscious and she had attempted to quell disagreements between himself and X, who had disappeared form her line of vision. She supposed he was returning to his world just as Vincent had. He did seem a bit out of place, and she hoped that wherever he was, he was safe himself.

A smile crept upon her features when Shinobu had briefly shed her harder exterior. At first the dark skinned woman seemed very opposed to her. However, the woman had seen a change of heart. Whether or not Shinbou felt like she owed Alice for healing her or because of something else, Alice was unable to tell. It was surprisingly kind of her to pause in the middle of battle to compliment and try to tell her that she was very skilled and strong. Perhaps she was not as coarse as Alice had initially thought just like when she first met Travis, he was the soaked man with a kitten tucked in his jacket that he was trying to protect. She would learn later that his gentle exterior was meant for very few.

Alice was sure that Shinobu was likely not the sort to stop and compliment someone. She was taking time out of the fight that (if she were anything like Travis and Yuri, which Alice assumed she was) she was so enamored with. She nodded and accepted the compliment graciously, "Thank you." Shinobu confirmed that healing was not a common ability, rare if at all. She supposed it was possible, but she wondered if they had doctors or anything else of that sort. She was not trained in that sort of thing, but she found that there were all sorts of healers, spirits, physical, or otherwise. She just had a supernatural knack for hers, a gift she was born with and one that she would never think a curse albeit sometimes she thought her eyes were such.

Healing was not a common ability, but it wasn't so unusual that people responded with surprise. It was like someone having the gift of being able to paint beautiful pictures or dance well. Everyone had an elemental inclination, and those that had a strong affinity for light like herself usually had some ability to soothe. Given of course that her above average status of Demon Eyes gave her a stronger affinity toward her particular element, she was a bit more skilled in the healing department than the average healer. However, that was just the same as those others she knew, although if she had to say that someone was truly special and unique, that would be Yuri.

He was far more surprising than her yet there were more that were after her head. Of course, if anyone came looking for Yuri's, their body would likely not survive as well and their success at capturing or using the harmonixer would have been significantly lowered than seeking her. However, although Yuri was more dark affinity, he had the unique ability to meld with spirits and briefly change that. Thus his present ability to steer himself towards the light, giving a prowess in healing that rivaled or bested her own. The fact that he transformed his appearance always caused her awe. It was not as great as when she first met him and saw it for herself.

Just as he showed that ability within himself, Travis seemed surprised if not still making jokes about the entire situation. He continued fighting the battle. However, it was Shinobu that stated something confused her. Drag queen? Perhaps that had something to do with being a woman. Yuri was no woman, but it was simply the spirit that was feminine, although she had never seen him meld with that particular spirit before. Perhaps she would explain that to Shinobu later. The way Alice saw was that Yuri was calling on a spirit for aid, and he was forced to take the image. He was still himself and could halt if necessary. He was always just himself and referring to himself as a male or perhaps it was like Yuri's spirit settling in the body and power of a spirit. Either way, regardless of the feminine body, Alice still considered him male enough.

Alice's eyes widened when she continued to watch the battle, specifically Shinobu at this point. Her hand separated from her body, and the first question in her mind was whether or not one of her healing spells could reattach that sort of separation. She had never tried before. However, Shinobu did not express any pain and instead calmly called out for Alice to watch it for her. She looked down at it, and there was no blood coming from either her hand or her socket'd arm. Alice realized that the hand was a fake one... Shinobu had already lost her real one. Sympathy rose up in her as she nodded and said, "I'll keep it safe." She hesitated picking it up, but she did eventually and set it safely behind her so it wouldn't get lost or further damaged just in case.

She continued to move, wanting to stay out of combat as much as possible. She managed to appear briefly on the radar but clearly was not as much of a threat as the others so it passed her by after noticing a fourth person on the battlefield that it had not noticed before. She stayed within range generally speaking but took no other action to provoke an attack or else Yuri would have probably been irritated with her for trying to put herself in trouble, which was technically not the best tactical decision. Her eyes drew to the battlefield when there was another light and there were two of the same beast, meaning one of them was Yuri because the light spirit was gone.

Remaining at ease, she remained on standby keeping Shinobu's artificial hand safe while Yuri took down the creature but not completely. It seemed the fight was drawing to a close, but she did not dare approach yet because a slightly finished monster was still unfinished and likely also at its strong point of desperation to survive/win. She just wished that would hurry instead of making jokes about who wanted to finish it off. Any one of them could have done it... well except her-better not her if either of the three were present.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // healthy
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // curious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Holy-Flesh Book
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 1 x mana extract, 2 x faerie sigh
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?
                                          locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You take the breath right out of meSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ZionSTRIFE
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Tired: WatchfulSTRIFEYou left a hole where my heart should be

Light nodded a little when Kain voted with her, she'd been thinking that if they were looking for something hidden, then out where everyone could see it, it wouldn't stay hidden very long, would it? He probably had his own reasons that weren't the same as her's, but that didn't matter. He mentioned marching order, and at the look on Hope's face the pink haired woman laughed a little and flicked the silver haired man in the forehead.

"You're a magic user Hope, and I happen to know that back in the say, you couldn't take much damaged before you were out of the fight... Vanille had more fortitude then you did."

"I was fourteen back then."
                                                              Light laughed a little when he gave her the same pouty face he had back then and she ruffled his hair. The kid really had grown a lot, she had to reach up to mess his hair up, and she had to admit to herself, between Hope and Kain, she felt rather tiny to be honest. Oh well, she could probably whip them both if she really put her mind to it, and they weren't working together... at least she said that in her head to make herself feel more bad a**. She could lay out Snow, who was bigger then both these two men, so she was rather confident in her physical strength.

"I'll lead in, Hope you'll be in the middle, and Kain, you get our backs."
                                                              She looked back to the blond with a serious expression, but a little twinkle in her eyes that told him she had the ability to cause some mischief between him and Hope with his comment, but she was deciding not to play around and be focused on what they were supposed to be doing... they had to find a new place, and they had absolutely nothing to go on. Maybe he also might get the subtle hint that, whatever he didn't want to talk about, it didn't matter, she trusted him to get their backs, that was a big tell for someone like her.

Light headed into the forest covered area, staying to the right, figuring Kain would get the hit and take the left, leaving Hope protected front and back, as well as side to side. It wasn't like this was a strange marching order for them, when the two of them and Snow were grouped up, the big, burly guy was always in the back, the magic user in the middle (who, to her, was still a rather soft teenager, even if he wasn't anymore) then the fast, and agile Light in the front. Even with the fatigue and slight injuries, she was fine... it wasn't like the night before when she almost... passed out... alright she nearly died, if they hadn't found Vanille, she would have been in real trouble and she knew it...

She walked for a time in silence, taking the the area. There were smaller animals running around in the trees, small mammals and birds, she caught sighed of a larger, grass eating deer, or something like a deer, not too far off the trail, so that was a good thing to know... possibly there would be meat once they ran out. After twenty minutes, they found a medium sized stream. It was too wide to hop over, they would have to be careful crossing it, but it wasn't so deep and fast that it would be impossible. "Maybe we should follow this?" She looked back at the guys, wanting their input... it seemed the smart thing to do, but water also meant more predators...

L o v e No oneSTRIFEYou got to fight just to make it throughSTRIFE
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEW e a p o n s Omega Weapon
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Platnium Armlet
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEI t e m s Tetra Crown
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEP a r t y Kain, Hope

User ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser Image

ASL ' C i e STRIFE O f STRIFE A n i m a AS

Mythical Demigod

Some days I feel like I'm wrong when I am rightSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ZionSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: InterestedSTRIFEYour mind is playing tricks on you my dear

Hope didn't actually think that Kain was being mean or anything, he was a pragmatic kind of guy, and it was obvious that he was a magic user, and his magic wasn't completely up to where it was when this Light knew him either, and while he had been doing more physical training, he wasn't anywhere near his two companions in fighting. So yes, his male pride was hurt a little bit, but he understood... and conversely, if he was in the middle he was close to both of them, and it made it easier to heal them quickly. Snow had told that to him once, when he was feeling put out by always being protected, he's told him that smart people always protected the healers, because if they were gone, who would help the injured?

Though Light didn't make things much better when she started treating him like a kid again. Did she realized that the Hope before her right now was older then she was technically? He doubted it, and he couldn't even stop the little comment that came out of his mouth. "I was fourteen back then." The sigh escaped before he could stop it at Light's command, and he just fell into step behind her like it was the most natural thing in the world, even if he hadn't experienced it for over a decade.

He didn't miss the significance that Kain has now taken the place of Snow in their marching order, and while the silver haired boy had had a big problem with Snow at one time, he'd gotten over it relatively quickly, and even came to admire him, not as much as he looked up to Light, but he trusted the big guy to get their backs... and Lightning also hadn't liked him, but the trials they'd been through as L'Cie, well that also changed the pink haired woman's opinion, so much so that she'd given her okay for the two to marry... at least that was what Serah said, Hope himself didn't remember that, but he believed Light's little sister...

The pain stabbed him rather sharply as he walked though the thick forest, thinking about Serah, and remembering that he'd literally just lost her, and everyone... and while he'd told Light and she'd told him that the Light from the future at lost her, but she was different and she could stop it... well he hoped that was true, but it still didn't take the sadness away. If he didn't think about it, it wasn't so bad, but the moment it came to the front of his thoughts, he immediately felt his heart break again. He hated losing his friends... they were his only family now...

When they reached the rather large stream he looked into the water, seeing some fish swimming along. This forest wasn't devoid of life, that was certain, but that also meant that they might find something even larger, something big enough to think that they were a nice little snack. Lightning said that they should follow the stream, and he nodded, then looked around. "Maybe parallel it, stay close enough to hear it, but far enough away that monsters looking for a drink can't ambush us with out backs to the water..." They'd probably over rule him again, but he had to give his opinion... even if Light thought he was a kid, he really wasn't, and he was kind of a genius...

L o v e No oneSTRIFE'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry ourSTRIFE
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEW e a p o n s Nue
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEI t e m s potionsx2, elixir, phoenix down
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEP a r t y Kain, Light

ASD i r e c t o r STRIFE o f STRIFE t h e STRIFEA c a d e m y AS

Mythical Demigod

When you walk awaySTRIFEL o c a t i o n AssyriaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Slightly injured, sore: WorriedSTRIFEYou don't hear me say please, oh baby, don't go

Larsa could see that the potions were helping, but not as fast he would have liked. Seeing her skin so blistered and bleeding, it tore at his heart. He hated seeing any girl harmed, he was supposed to protect girls in his company, but he'd failed to protect her from these horrible burns. Now, knowing how strong she was, he'd never actually say that to her because she would get mad at him for sure, but that didn't stop him from berating himself rather harshly in his head. She was in pain, and while he was still weak from taking that rather terrible blow the night before, she'd taken the worst of it in this fight...

He helped her put the shirt on to cover her, to make sure her modesty was intact, and then he helped her up, staying close in case she needed help walking. She had her staff, and she seemed to have some of her strength back, which was good, and he blushed a little when she slid her hand around his arm, then clamped their hands together so he could help steady her. He wouldn't suggest carrying her unless she couldn't walk since, to be honest he wasn't the strongest person, and with the weakness he had on his side, he didn't know how far he would get...

However, holding her hand and lending her strength was good enough for him. "Whatever you need Refia, I'm here for you." They took it slow, and luckily they weren't too far away from the Inn, because he knew they were both tired from the mornings events, and resting would be nice. When they made it there, he told the new woman there he'd been overcharged the night before, so they were staying in their room another night, and he helped her to the door, unlocking it for them since she had her hands full.

Once inside, he helped her to the bed and sat her down, then he slid onto the bed next to her, perched on the edge, his bright and concerned gray eyes looking her over. His hair was still damp and sticking up at odd angles, the scratches and small burns he'd gotten int he fight were already healing up from the magic, but the healing didn't fix his rather disheveled look at all. Being covered in soot, dirt and blood made him seem a lot older then he really was, probably because he didn't seem to be a stranger to this sort of condition.

"Do you need me to go into the hall while you change?" He didn't want to make her go into the bathroom when she was injured, though he guessed he could go in there and get cleaned up since he probably looked a fright, but that was really the last thing on his mind. He wanted Refia to be okay, he wanted it so badly it frightened him a little, but he kept his hand in hers, and he waited, watching her the whole time, waiting for her to tell him what she needed him to do... if she didn't care right now and just wanted him to stay, he would do that too.

L o v e RefiaSTRIFESimple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonightSTRIFE
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEW e a p o n s Joyeuse
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEI t e m s Many Potions
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEP a r t y Refia

ASE m p e r o r STRIFE o f STRIFEA r c h a d e s AS

Mythical Demigod

But you showed me a waySTRIFEL o c a t i o n ZionSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: HappySTRIFETo never have a doubt

Vanille blinked and blushed a little at the silly pet name, but grinned when Fang said she was just trying out some new things. The little red head actually didn't really care what she called her, as long as it wasn't mean... which she knew her lover... fiancee... would never call her something mean! Fang just wasn't that kind of person, which was part of the reason she loved her so much. She might be rough and tumble, she was always caring toward the pig tailed girl.

Then she started talking about getting a house big enough for everyone, and she nodded eagerly, laughing a little at the image of Lightning trying to be a farmer. It's more like she would be the farm's protector, she didn't seem to have the ability to sit still long enough to try and nurture something to grow. Not that she couldn't be nurturing if she had to be, but she even had troubles with humans, plants might be asking too much.

Speaking of plants, Fang remembered they were supposed to be helping a sick girl. How could she have forgotten that! She nodded and started to run after Fang to where the herb was supposed to be. Being a healer, Vanille was pretty good with herbs and stuff like that, but she wasn't seeing it, until her attention was drawn up to a bird, that was protecting the cliff face... where the flower they needed was growing, only a few feet below, well withing pecking distance.

Her lover wanted to be done with the large bird, but she put her hand out, before she pointed at what the bird was protecting. "She's protecting a nest Fang, we can't kill her..." Even if the bird would have killed them without remorse, she couldn't deny the eggs she was trying to hatch their lives because they needed a specific flower. Not when they could figure out a way to do both, save the bird and the nest, and save the little girl.

"You distract it, and I'll climb up the side and sneak the flower out. It's not too high, and I'm not going to go close to the nest if I can help it... so just keep it busy!"
                                                              Not willing to take no for an answer, and trusting in her love, she ran toward the cliff, taking a round about, looping path to try and stay out of the birds vision, so her attention would remain on whatever Fang was going to do as a distraction. She had all the faith in the world when it came to her best friend, now if she just at that confidence in her ability to free climb up a rather steep cliff face.

L o v e Oerba Yun FangSTRIFEAnd always to believe in myselfSTRIFE
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEW e a p o n s Nirvana
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Shield Talisman
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEI t e m s 1,500 currency, potions x5, phoenix down x1
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEP a r t y Fang

Magic Bunny

User Image

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ QUESTING // junglexxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxKᴀᵻᴎ Ħᵻɢʜᴡᵻᴎᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                I DON'T expect you to f o r g i v e me, ( after ) all I've done.

Whether Lightning knew it or not, she was a leader. Kain could see it in the way she moved and the way she held herself. He did not concern himself with the fact that with her in the front, he should be concerned either because she was a woman or because she seemed incompetent. Those were far from the truth. When they had fought, she had bested him in hand to hand combat. Even so injured and sick last night as well as it being their first fight of the morning, she was far more limber than he was. Her senses were very keen and acute, observant and strong-good traits for a leader. She was either very experienced in the leadership role or she took to it naturally.

From what she had told him, it was a little of both. She was an older sister, who took care of her younger sister. She was also militant in skill. She was also a teacher to Hope when he was younger. Even though he felt like he should have been concerned, he admired and respected her. He trusted her, which was more important in the end. As a fellow soldier and leader himself, it was hard for him to respect others. He respected Cecil, and he follow Golbez, but even then, he had betrayed them both to follow himself. In the end, he had left Cecil to follow his own path, not attending the wedding of his best friend.

To win his trust and admiration within such a short time, it was nearly a miracle. And to say that he did not see her as a woman was wrong. It was really mostly because she was a woman that she was able to gain it so quickly. She was surprising and unexpected. If she were a man, he would have remained skeptical, waiting to see her fall. However, she had his attention because she was a woman regardless of what she thought or whatever he said that he thought. She was able to carry herself well. He had seen her at her strongest and her weakest, both still very clear, agile, and firm. Regardless of whether or not she wanted to be at the front, she was always going to stand tall and garner the attention of any foe because of how formidable she was. There was no avoiding it for the good or the bad.

He felt the entire situation before him, master and pupil, was rather amusing. He thought it might have been like the banter he had with Cecil once... a long time ago except they were not master and student but peers trying to garner the attention of Rosa and the King. It was a friendly competition. He lost in both respects, but he knew now that Cecil was the better man. Kain still had a lot to learn. Maybe these two before him might be just the ticket for what he needed to learn. He would not pass up a chance to observe them and perhaps take on some of their traits... learn to relax slowly.

Kain perked up and nodded, confirming, "Of course." He looked up at her and saw that there was something in her eyes that he had a hard time deciphering. She was serious, but she was by no means a serious as he was. Maybe there was something to that... something he really could learn from her. Never for a moment did her solemn and strong demeanor let up, but there was something deeper, something that made her more approachable than he was. Whatever it was, it was clearly what made her and what made Cecil better leaders than him. After some hesitation, he added, "Your backs will be safe."

At the very least, he was confident in his ability to fight. That was something automatic to him. Too bad fighting did not get a person through life. He still need human contact and the ability to socialize and such forth or at least meagerly. He remained fairly quiet throughout his previous travels and scouring the dark parts of these trees as well. He was not one to initiate conversation, and he felt difficulties doing so now. Remaining quiet seemed easier, and no one else was saying anything she he was not obligated to respond. Everyone else seemed deeply embedded in their thoughts.

The sound of water began to reach his ears in between the sounds of the wildlife. He narrowed his eyes, trying to identify from where, ahead of them most definitely but the exact direction? He couldn't get an exact lock. However, they were headed towards it because it got louder. And there was a stream before the, somewhat large but not too much. It was just large enough to be difficult to cross, which was unfortunately. He could try launching himself across, but there was no guarantee that he would make it. Lightning suggested to follow it while Hope gave a slightly altered option.

"I believe Hope's plan of action might be the safest one. Able to hear the water and stay close to it just in case... but far enough away that we can stay off the radar of wandering monsters that use this body of water." He looked to Lightning because although he agreed with Hope, she could offer another solution, a compromise or a reason why they should keep close to the water. He looked back around, eyeing their surroundings because they were more open now that they were at a bank of water. They could be attacked when they did not know it, and he was supposed to be taking care to observe their surroundings.

It was then he noticed there was an abnormal shifting reflected in the water. Then there was a ruffling of the nearby bushes that could have been a breeze or something else. His gaze narrowed as he gripped his spear. He whispered in a hush tone, "I believe something is approaching. Ready yourselves." They probably weren't going to get large/dangerous creatures until further away from the settlement.

His guard was up, and out of the bushes came three or so bandits. They seemed moderately armed, probably ready to ambush some more ill-equipped travelers. They looked weak and surprised actually by the time they jumped out ready to attack this formidable party of three. He could see the hesitation in their expressions. Their eyes betrayed their wary feelings of ambushing the wrong people. They were still so close to the city so it explained why there were people out trying to rob others.

After a brief moment, the leader of three declared to attack them as if they might as well try as they had come this far already. It would be their loss. He crouched down and leaned forward to take the first one, their leader who was ahead of the other two because he was closest seeing that Kain was at the back and closest to them. It was quick fight to be sure. Kain would not kill him but perhaps knock him out and tie him up for one of the Zion town guards to find and arrest.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // wary (4/5s-ish)
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // thoughtful && calm

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Abel's Lance
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 6 x hi-potion, 3 x remedy, 2 x star veil, pack
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none

Mythical Demigod

Forgetting, all the hurt insideSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ArcadiaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: shockedSTRIFEYou've learned to hide so well

Faize shrugged a little when they mentioned airships and chocobos, not knowing what they were, but guessing they were from Rydia and Edge's worlds. When Sophia looked at him to see if he knew what they were talking about, he shook his head a little to indicate he had no idea, but it was small enough that it probably wouldn't draw attention from the other two, but his fellow symbologist would see it. She really did want to stick with him, and it kind of made him feel good, just in the fact that she knew the story, and had more of a frame or reference then the other two did, and she still wanted to talk to him...

She seemed like a very sweet girl, and it made him a little happy that she wanted to ask him questions. Even if it was just because she was from the future and she would never get another chance to talk to someone from Eldar, that didn't matter, it was nice to do that for her. Maybe being kind to her would make up for what he done in some way... maybe when they had to return home, she could take the knowledge with her and help someone with it.

Rydia asked her question and he shook his head a little. "I know have one symbol that creates light, and it's much too powerful and destructive to be able to light our way..." He really was made for fighting, that was why he could do both symbols and fight with his rapier, he had two support symbols, one to stop poison, and the other to raise ones mental capacity. He wasn't much help in this area, however if they got attacked, he could be quite helpful.

Sophia didn't seem to have anything too helpful either, at least not with light, they might have to do it the old fashioned way and use torches. Surely they could find something to use as one, though that might be a problem if they ended up under ground for days and couldn't see. Maybe going over, even if it was treacherous might be better... at least they would be able to see. Then again, maybe Edge or Rydia could help out as well.

They were walking as they talked, Sophia was next to him, and Rydia and Edge in the back. He wondered why they liked to bicker so much, but then he remembered some days on the Calnus, his Edge, and Reimi would fight constantly, and they'd ended up getting married, so maybe that was a sigh of love... was fighting and conflict really a way to show someone you care? He decided that, if he ever had the chance, he wouldn't try it... he was luck to have this second chance at live, even if he shouldn't have had it... so he wasn't going to waste it fighting all the time with someone he liked... not that he was judging, if it worked for them, then he was supportive, but for Faize, he wanted something softer...

L o v e No oneSTRIFEPretending, someone else can come and save me from myselfSTRIFE
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEW e a p o n s Onyx Saber
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Universal Armor, tri emblem, sacrificial doll
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEI t e m s Assorted berriesx20, fresh sagex2
                                                                              I can't be who you areSTRIFEP a r t y Rydia, Edge, Sophia

ASE l d a r i a n STRIFE S u r v i v o r AS

Mythical Demigod

Hold on before its too lateSTRIFEL o c a t i o n Outside ArcadiaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: Kind of ExcitedSTRIFEUntil we leave this behind

Edge made a face at her when she said that she didn't want to walk with him, just because he wanted to walk with her. He didn't have any nefarious ideas behind it, even if she thought he did... while looking at the girl's back sides might have been his goal before, he was reformed! If he looked at anyone's rear end, it would be Rydia's alone! Besides, Faize hadn't looked this happy since they brought him into their group, so there was no way he'd mess that up for him... they might have only known each other a day, but he considered him a friend already.

"I promise, you back is the one I will watch, Faize has Sophia's back... and don't worry, I'm reformed, remember? I made a promise, and I will stay with it... I might have been bad about flirting before, but I promised you, didn't I? Besides, a smart man wouldn't enrage a woman that can call a dragon to come eat him..."
                                                              He put his finger up to make his point, she should know that on his honor he would not do something to hurt her... he loved her, he didn't want her to feel bad because of something he did it...

Then Rydia brought up a good point, if they were going in a cave, then they needed to have some sort of light, which would be hard if they had to journey a long way, the normal means wouldn't last long enough, and bringing a bunch more wood with them for torches would weigh them down. He looked over to Sophia, who said she had a healing spell that gave off light, then to Faize, who said his only light creating spell was probably not something they'd want to cast outside a battle...

"I can probably use my Flame ninjutsu, I can hold it in my hand a while before throwing it, I don't see why I can't just hold it indefinitely." It wasn't like his own ability would burn him or anything, Rydia might be able to summon someone that gave off light, but that seemed rather demeaning for her to ask of a friend of hers... Hey, do you mind awfully much to stick around and walk with us so we could see? Yeah, he could see that going over really well, asking a summon to be a walking torch...

He wouldn't be able to use ninjutsu in fights, but it wasn't like he needed it to win, it was just handy, and something told him, with the company they presently had, they wouldn't need his ninjutsu anyway. He walked right at Rydia's shoulder, keeping his eyes open for anything sort of danger. He could see Faize was equally tense, being out in the open was almost worst then somewhere with lots of cover, since whoever was watching could see you coming a mile away.

L o v e RydiaSTRIFEDon't fall just be who you areSTRIFE
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEW e a p o n s Kiku-ichimonji
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Ninja Gear
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEI t e m s Shurikenx5
                                                                              It's all that we need in our livesSTRIFEP a r t y Rydia, Faize, Sophia

ASP r i n c e STRIFE o f STRIFE E b l a n AS

Mythical Demigod

My hands, they only agree to hold your handsSTRIFEL o c a t i o n OpetterSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: HappySTRIFEAnd they don't wanna be without your hands

Snow just felt better when Serah said those precious words to him, and there was nothing that could make him happier then to be with her again. Yes, he understood why they had to be on hold for awhile, so he could find Light, but now, there wasn't anything they could do, being from different times, and from a different place... right now was a vacation, they didn't have to worry about where they had to be, or what they should be doing... they could just be together awhile. This was a blessing to him, but he did tend to be a kind of half full guy anyway...

When she said that he didn't have to hold back, he grinned a little, holding her closer and he pushed the cycle, doubling their speed, but he still maintained a margin of control. He didn't want to endanger her at all, ever, so he was fine with pushing the boundaries, but he never wanted to put her in danger. There were other vehicles, and while the Shiva Cycle wasn't exactly normal, he was in the business of protecting people, not hurting them.

They'd been driving rather fast for about ten minutes when they turned a corner and he noticed something didn't seem right about this block. It wasn't those copy monsters or anything, but there seemed to be a struggle between two people on the sidewalk. One man, maybe he was the owner of the jewelry story they were in front of, was fighting with a shading looking guy with a money back. When the thug struck the older gentleman, the already slowed bike came to a stop and he hopped off it in a hurry.

It wasn't a normal cycle obviously, so he knew that Serah would be fine sitting on it without him to keep it upright because it didn't really need that. The girls were perfectly balanced, he didn't even have to hold it up with his foot unless he was tilting it to one side. So, without worry for Serah, since she was safe, and could defend herself, he walked over and grabbed the thug by the back of his neck and hoisted the smaller man up so his feet weren't even on the sidewalk anymore.

"This guy bothering you pops?"
                                                              He asked the owner, and the owner nodded, picking up the money bag that seemed to have quite a lot of cash in it.

"This hooligan robbed me, with his finger in his pocket! Thank goodness you came by when you did, he would have gotten away." The security detail came at that point, and while Snow said he didn't need it, the grateful guy gave him a rather sizable reward. So, by the time he came back to the bike, which was only a few minutes in reality, they were set with three hundred gold, and they didn't even have to sell those crystals yet. "So, maybe we should find some food? Some place to rest? I'm game for whatever, as long as I'm with you." He gave her his rather famous, cheesy smile as he slid back on the bike behind her.

L o v e Serah FarronSTRIFEAnd they will not let me goSTRIFE
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEW e a p o n s Save the Queen
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Ribbon
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEI t e m s White Cape
                                                                              No they will not let me goSTRIFEP a r t y Serah

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ASSYRIA // innxxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx III
                                          xxxxxxЯᴇᵳᵻᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                TOADS! I hate toads! You're not turning m e into [ one ]!

Refia was relieved that Larsa had not commented on their held hands. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to or if that was too forward, but she rationalized that in this case, maybe he wouldn't notice or at least would not think much of it. When she grabbed his hand before, she did it as an excuse to pull him with her. Now, she used the excuse of needing to lean on him. In both situations, she was very legitimate, but she did feel a sprig of guilt that she was milking the situation for all it was worth. She was injured and tired but deriving a little bit of happiness that he was there and that she was taking advantage of the situation to walk a little closer to him, hold on to him a little tighter.

She squeezed his hand every so often when she either felt faint or felt a particularly chilly strike of wind against her many porous injuries that were healing slowly, although accelerated technically by the potions that he had administered her. She knew that he was injured. He was injured yesterday because of her, and then there was a fight today... He was hurt like her, but he was taking the time to take care of her and make sure that she was all right anyways. He was being very chivalrous not unlike how Ingus might act from time to time, the dutiful knight.

"Larsa... thank you." As luck would have it, they didn't get too far away from the inn. Besides holding on to Larsa, the thought that she could have looked worse kept her going forward, taking the next step. After all, she had seen the wounds that Riku had acquired. He was injured heavily, far worse than her or Larsa because both of them had taken their respective clones and switched but never more than 1 versus 1. However, Riku took both his and Kairi's. Of course, he was older and stronger-looking than the both of them and Kairi looked more delicate than the any one of them so it made sense in that way.

They waddled into the inn, taking the familiar route back up to their room. It was around midday, and she was already severely injured. Of course, she had injured herself if she assumed that the person that looked and acted like her was herself. He opened the doors, each and every one of them, guiding and leading her through. Larsa was truly kind. She was grateful and very blessed at this moment. Her weapons were left, literally dropped at the door inside their room. She was allowed to lay on the bed, preferring to to be stomach first simply because it was the tops of her shoulders that felt the most injury and lying on them did not seem prudent.

She used her free hand to pull her tangled orange hair aside so they would not interfere with the healing of the injury there. She glanced up at him. His eyes were large, wide with worry probably. She cracked him a smile and commented, "It probably looks worse than it really is. Trust me, you don't look much better yourself." There was soot all over his face and flecks of dirt, dust, and what have you. She would have reached up to try and clean up his face, but she rather just liked lying there immobile.

He then suggested to go into the hall while she changed. She chuckled a bit and said, "Don't worry. Lying here is probably the best medicine. Why don't you get cleaned up in the bathroom? You're a mess." She tried to sound teasing and good humored. She just didn't want him to worry so much about her. The lines of concern were etched deeply into his features. She wanted to rub them away. She added, "Just let me rest here a few minutes, and I'll go get cleaned up in the bathroom. Then you won't have to worry about waiting in the hallway. And I'll be clean."

Refia used the hand closer to the edge of the bed to nudge him towards the bathroom. She had no idea what he had to change into, and she really wasn't thinking about that. She normally didn't worry about what she herself was changing into. She would probably just go back to her freelancer appearance only because that was the easiest to maintain not that jobs were easy to maintain. That particular job simply was the easiest to adapt back into over top since it was her default. She didn't usually worry about not having the right clothes or extra clothes. Really, at that moment, she just wanted to continue to lie there on the bed. The only way things would get any better was Arc as a Sage and healing her or Larsa holding her hand some more. She did not say either of the two things aloud.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ JOB CLASS // devout
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // burned, 1/2s-ish
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // tired

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // holy wand & elder staff
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x elixir, 3 x angel's sigh
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // barrette

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ QUESTING // outside arcadiaxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                        xxxxxxRʏᴆᵻᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              You're not the ONLY one who's lost l o v e d ones!

What exactly were the chances that they would both stumble upon a healer and a friend of Faize's? Well, she wasn't entirely sure they were friends before hand, but they seemed to get along rather easily. They were at least from a familiar place, although she wasn't sure how familiar judging from the conversation. They didn't seem to know each other before hand, but she supposed it was like meeting someone who lived in Baron but perhaps someone that she had never encountered. It was as if perhaps Sophia was the commoner and Faize was the celebrity like someone might know of her, Rydia one of the last summoners of her village and raised in the land of the summons. She was still getting used to the fact that people she did not know knew of her and recognized based on her attire and appearance.

She was not going to question whether or not it was good or bad. In fact, she thought it was probably better that way. She did not always feel uncomfortable when it was her, Rosa, and Cecil, but she could understand the loneliness she felt sometimes. It was not too strange since she saw both of them as her parents/siblings in many ways, but sometimes they just wished to be alone. They spent time alone and with each other, and she felt like she could not encroach about their world. It was those times, she went off by herself. She knew it was probably the worst for Kain, but for the most part, he stayed beside them. It might have been Edge, who informed her not to bother Rosa and Cecil when they went off by themselves... To let them spend alone time together just the two of them.

Faize might have been feeling that isolation before, but at the very least, he had a friend that he could speak with. In fact, it looked like they were already learning so much from each other. They both had similar responses to airships and chocobos. She didn't think they'd conveniently find a chocobo forest anywhere near here. She thought to explain it, but there was probably no point unless they encountered one here. She merely said, "It is how I've traveled in the past... seaship to cross water, airship to cross air, and chocobos to cross land." Perhaps she would summon a chocobo to show them, but only one of them would ride it... more than likely her.

Even though only a short time had passed, it seemed like Sophia was far more comfortable with Faize than even with her. Edge and Faize seemed friendly enough. However, she felt a bit discouraged that their fellow female party member seemed averse to her. She also wanted to be friends with her, but she supposed their glaring differences in origin despite their akin gender had been outweighed easily. She supposed, she'd also be interrupting their conversation they seemed to be holding. She knew to take a step back. She was not opposed to Edge-of course not. He always sent her for a loop where her stomach fell right through and her face felt likely to burn off. But she thought it would be nice to get to know their party a bit better. Maybe a this evening during a campfire. She would no longer try and push it.

Instead, she took the route of going back to productive conversation like how they were going to see in the caverns assuming that it was dark, which it probably was. Faize seemed unable to produce his own light, which was fine. They always managed to get by. Sophia suggested some of her fire symbols... spell as Rydia translated. Edge mentioned his flame ninjutsu and holding it in his hand. She nodded at him, "I can do the same thing with a fire spell... Sophia, are you capable of doing something like that with one of your fire symbols?"

"If we're two lines, I figure only two of us need to have fire. I was thinking about that being Sophia and I if we can manage it. That way if something attacks, you both will have your hands free and we can still keep the way lighted." Rydia explained. If they all held light, it would make fights a bit more difficult because one hand would need to balance the light. For spellcasters, they could end the spell and change quickly or at least it was easier that way for them.

It seemed like what Rydia was doing dawned on Sophia at some point, and she understood. Something seemed to click, and the brunette exclaimed that she could do that. Rydia smiled. At least somethings between them seemed similar enough. She glanced at Edge and added, "This way, your hands are free. Besides, I wouldn't want any light you had to give away your position. You are a ninja, aren't you?" In the end, she was really thinking of his benefit and the way he fought. He used the shadows to conceal himself and fight that way.

She lightly and purposefully bumped his shoulder. It was a small, endearing action. She added softly, "Don't worry, Bahamut won't eat you." That was far too beneath the god of summons. She'd probably first set his pants on fire... while he slept. Really, she was just teasing him now. She reminded him of what he had done in the past, and she had difficulties communicating any other way than to treat him as per usual... not necessarily bickering with him but still butting heads with him just a little, enjoying the challenge. In this way, she was unlike Sophia and Rosa, who were soft and gentle. There was just a little more figurative and literal brimstone and fire when it came to her.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // much better
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // earnest

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Dragon's Whisker
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi potion, 4 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ QUESTING // outside arcadiaxxxxxxxxx
                                              xxxxxxx STAR OCEAN TILL THE END OF TIME
                                              xxxxxxSᴏᴘʜᵻᴧ Ɇᵴᴛᴇᴇᴆxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    You just have to believe what you ( f e e l ) in your heart.

Rydia's explanation seemed to make more sense to her. They were just different modes of transportation. She had heard there were airplanes and cars at some point in Earth's past. They were still likenesses present, but they nearly everything was a pod or transporter at this point in time. The only large ships they had were for space travel, but looking at Edge and Rydia, she doubted they had ever gone to space. Albel, Nel, and Roger were Elicoorian citizens that had not achieved the technology of space travel even though they had come along with Fayt to travel the stars anyways. She would actually be very wrong about her assumption of Edge and Rydia but because she did not saw it aloud for fear of breaking the UP3 just in case.

She wasn't entirely sure to begin with why Rydia was even asking about their ability to cast fire and light symbols or special abilities. However, Faize seemed to pick up on the reasoning right away. They were right. Inside caves, it did get rather dark. However, all the caves she traveled through had large holes in the ceiling that allowed light to cast through so she did not think about it. However, she did remember that some places did get really dark. However, they usually had flashlights or some sort of electronic light source. She supposed that that was not an option now.

Faize seemed incapable except with very potent symbols. That was understandable. She would never have expected Fayt to be able to hold light. His powers were destruction. He knew all forms of lightning spells that were meant for destroying things as his gene suggested. Looking at Faize, she could see the similarities in fighting styles even if their personalities were different. However, it seemed to her that Faize might have been more versatile a symbologist than Fayt himself... perhaps a cross between Fayt and Maria if she had to guess... Edge suggested keeping a fire shuriken in his hand. She was wide eye'd briefly at keeping a flaming weapon and not being burnt in his hand. Wasn't that just a bit dangerous?

Sophia thought for a moment and remembered those spheres that the Kingdom of Aquaria had. They had managed to contain a fire and ice spell for things like heat and air conditioning in the spheres. She thought briefly, considering all the symbols she knew for the spells. She knew them all strictly as lines, but she began to connect the dots and remembered that certain symbols specified certain things. She didn't have to rearrange a fire spell, but if she pulled out the light aspect of Faerie Light and rearranged some other bits, it would be a weak light spell. She could etch on something to keep it brightly lit indefinitely.

Her mind worked furiously as she exclaimed, "Oh. I see. I think... I think I can do something like that. It doesn't even have to be a fire spell... I could do that, but I think I could make light that doesn't burn... And it wouldn't take a lot to sustain it since it would only be a part of a spell..." If those in Aquaria could do it on a planet as far underdeveloped as Elicoor, she was sure that she could manage something like that. After all, she was a reasonably smart girl when it came to all things symbols.

Her eyes drew to Faize and said with her excitement raising in her tone, "If this works... I think I can etch a couple light and range symbols on something of yours to give you light if you need it. Or maybe I can give you something so that it works kind of like a flashlight." She wasn't sure what that would be... maybe his sword or maybe something else in his hand. She wasn't sure it would work at least 100%, but she got the feeling that she could pull it off. She made a mental note that she also had to give it an opposite effect so it could be turned off.

She pulled out a piece of paper and began to jot down a few symbols for ranged effect but for light and did not include anything damaging or degrading. She lifted it up to Faize and asked him, a fellow symbologist in her opinion, "What do you think? Something like this might work?" She wanted something to be able to burn bright and not burn hot. And if she used the same sorts of things as the fire/ice units in Aquaria, she could give it a light and dark option instead of a hot/cold option.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // sincere

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // sacred ether
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ ACCESSORY // anti-silence amulet
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEMS // mental enhancer (3x)
                                                    xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEMS // backpack

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ OPETTER // streets xxxxxxxxx
                                            xxxxxxx FINAL FANTASY XIII-2
                                            xxxxxxSᴇᴙᴀʜ Fᴀᴙᴙᴏᴎxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  I have people I .c.a.n. count on. I'll make it ( t h r o u g h ).

Just looking at Snow as he was reminded her that there were a lot of things that had changed and a lot of things that had not changed. Things that had changed felt mostly internal towards her. Her feelings were constant. There was no debating that. However, it seemed like she took on more characteristics like Lightning after she had gone as if Serah herself were trying to fulfill the gap of her missing sister. By no means had she turned into Lightning, but with the way her kids treated her, she was definitely no-nonsense, and she raised them with firm hands. Lightning would have been either proud or surprised at the way she kept her students in line and watched out for them. She both taught and protected them like she had been taught and protected herself.

She was not necessarily fearful or timid prior to this, but she felt less afraid. She was more ready to take on the world, almost more anxious to take a stand and prove herself. Her spirit hardly weakened but seemed more restless. She was never as calm as her older sister. There was a certain energy about her that separated herself from Lightning. Lightning's protection allowed Serah to feel safe... It allowed her to be more inclined towards openness. She never had to protect herself because there were always people to protect her... First Lightning and then Snow. She never had a reason to put up a barrier around herself as if she were afraid to let people inside her heart.

It was for that very same reason that she had trouble with self-preservation. Everyone in her life was always giving themselves... giving everything they had for others rather than for themselves. It seemed only inevitably that she learned from them. Regardless of the troubles she would face, she care less about herself and more about everyone else around her even if that meant she might have to sacrifice something about herself or even her full self. After all, that was what Lightning, Snow, and everyone else would do for her. Snow went to any and every length for her, and she loved him for that. If her loved ones were going to sacrifice themselves for her at the risk of themselves, she would do the same for them, which was quite dangerous.

She inhaled the swift winds, breathed in the soaring streams of air whipping across her face. Her body tucked itself comfortably against Snow, fitting against him, pushed back as the cycle pushed forward. She kept her eyes wide open, taking in their whole surroundings while trusting the cycle and relishing in the warmth of Snow's larger body practically hunched over hers. Her hands slipped over Snow's, unafraid that she might not be holding on to the bike. Snow's grasp around her was firmer than a seat belt and far more preferable to one.

Her blue eyes narrowed on a scene far ahead. There were two figures, and as they got closer, she noticed that they were having quite a squabble. Snow seemed to have already noticed this, pulling up close with the cycle and getting off to help. Lightning might have called Snow interfering, but judging form the relief on one man's face, Snow was definitely helping. Things like this did not change, not in three years. Her Snow never could sit down when someone was in need, not before and not now. She remained seated on the cycle while Snow dealt with the situation. Mog was quiet for the most part save for the soft sounds of relief now that he wasn't holding on for dear life because they were going at extreme speeds.

The smile on her face could hardly be missed. She was really proud of Snow. She supposed technically they were the same age even though he was still over a foot taller than her, and she thought of him as older than her. When he returned, the smile on his face was very apparent. She shifted her legs to one side, side saddling the cycle briefly so that she could turn comfortably and press a light kiss against his cheek. She complimented, "Great job. In three years, you're still yourself. Don't worry, that hasn't changed."

There was a light prickle on her lips from not-so cleanly shaven chin. That was something she missed and didn't miss at the same time. "Why don't we find a grocery or something? Why don't I make you lunch or dinner or linner? I don't remember the last time I made you a meal. I promise, I've had more practice in the last three years. I can make all your favorites." She said with a grin as she swung her leg back across and got comfortable on the bike again. To be honest, every time she made something, he said it was her favorite. She wasn't sure he was telling the truth anymore, but she appreciated it nonetheless. She enjoyed cooking. She was always better than Lightning in that respect while Lightning took care of home-improvement things.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ ROLE // MEDic
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // mostly full, but a bit tired
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // sincere

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // izanami bowsword
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEMS // 2 x potion, 2 x phoenix blood
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEMS // engagement necklace x 2, mog
                                                  xxxxx▸▸▸ CRYSTAL // none

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff