Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A life you don't live is still lostSTRIFEL o c a t i o n ArcadiaSTRIFE
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: AmorousSTRIFESo stand on the edge with me

Terra was rather relieved when Aqua seemed to want to stay in as well, at least it seemed like it because she didn't make any moves that made him think she didn't want to be near him... in fact her cheeks were pinker now, her skin was flushed and warm against him, and her fingers were curling themselves into his hair. She was also kissing him back with more then a little eagerness, even if she seemed nervous too... that was okay, he was really nervous as well. He barely knew what he was doing, and what he did know he'd learned when he had to have 'the talk' with Master Eraquis... that was really awkward... talking about keys and keyholes, it made him look at his doorknob, and his keyblade way differently from then on.

When they separated to breath, he smiled at her little comments, he could tell she felt like she was being forward, but she also knew that he wasn't any better at this then she was, and she was making it pretty clear that she didn't mean to go out to the beach immediately, and that his idea to enjoy their rather expensive and romantic room was winning out. It was true, he would have been just as content in the other room, but he wanted her to be happy, and this was where she wanted to be... but after all that had happened, he didn't feel like he wanted to be in public right away... he wanted to hide with her and get to know each other in a different way.

The brunette fighter let his eyes close a bit when he felt her hands run over his chest, her soft hands leaving a trail of fire over his skin, and pulling a soft moan out of him. When she pulled him down, giving him a very sensuous kiss, pulling lightly at his lip, that pretty much ended any early afternoon frolicking on the beach. Did she have any idea that she tasted so good? She was beautiful and kind, and he wanted her so bad he could feel it clear to his toes. He didn't want to rush her, he really didn't, but if she kept kissing him like that, he wasn't sure if he could keep his body in check.

When they parted for air again, he lifted her up in his strong arms, smiling a little at her. He didn't carry her in a lewd position that would have been easier to manage, he treated her like a princess should... even if she was a fighter and mage more then someone like Cinderella, every girl deserved to be a princess at least once... and here at the beach, in this beautiful suite, surrounded by light and love... she was just as much a princess as any he'd met.

He carried her over to the large and soft couch, kissing her gently before he pulled away, opening the large, glass doors that lead out to the balcony. The crisp smell of the sea came in a rush, the warm air and cool breeze, the sound of the sea just loud enough to hear, but not to loud that they wouldn't be able to hear each other if they whispered. Terra moved back to the couch and sat next to her, opening his arms for her so she could climb into his lap, the attractive smile on his face made it quite clear where he wanted her. But, just in case, he reached over and took her hand to guide her closer. "I can't kiss you way over there," he teased, because he could actually, she wasn't that far away, but he wanted her to be closer so more of her delicious heat was against his skin... he didn't know how he'd managed to live without it for so long, but he was determined to not be without it now.

L o v e AquaSTRIFEHold back your fear and seeSTRIFE
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEW e a p o n s Darkgnaw keyblade
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Fission Firaga, Quake, Curaga
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEI t e m s Thundaga, Trinity Limit, Aqua's Wayfinder
                                                                              Nothing is real 'til it's goneSTRIFEP a r t y Aqua

User ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser Image

ASK e y b l a d e STRIFE W i e l d e r AS

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze(Assassin’s Creed Revelations)
~ Master Assassin and head of the Italian Brotherhood

When I was young
I had liberty
But I did not see it

I had time
but did not know it

Ezio felt a bit bad when he started to chuckle. The image of Alex being like a harmed kitten was just too much! Then again, Seven seemed to find the image funny as well. At least that meant he wasn’t alone in his mind’s humorous take there. “That is possible that without his rudeness, that he is blank state. And it also could be possible that he is like a harmed little kitten. However…I have a strong feeling accusing him of being like an abused kitten would only cause him to lash out more…..Thus, it might be best for our sake that we don’t speak such thoughts about Alex.” He barely could stop himself from grinning at the possibility though. Just a hint of the immaturity that still lingered from his younger days. “At least, not where he can hear us anyway.”

The assassin felt a bit glad that Seven appeared excited at possibly meeting Sofia. Not only that, but she seemed to find the idea of her introducing Sice to him to be good as well. If the loving smile on her face indicated anything. “A double date? I do not believe we do such a custom where I am from. I assume that is when two couples go out and….do things together?” Ezio assumed that based off the fact they would be introducing each other’s love to the other. Thus, partaking in activities was the next logical step in his mind. However, Ezio did not think on that long. A faint hint of a smile formed now on his face at her words. “That is good that I have given you no reason to not have faith in me…and you have not given me any reason to not have faith in you either, Seven.”

A sigh of relief left his lips without his permission. For not everyone was so understanding of why he couldn’t tell people everything. No matter how close they were. The only way he could was if they were a part of the Assassin order. Even then, some things, like the beings that called themselves “The Ones who came Before”, stayed mostly a secret for a very good reason. “I thank you for your patience and your understanding.” Though, there was one odd thing about her statement that he couldn’t help but comment on. “But….what do you mean by a crush on another woman?” His tone lacked any sort of judgment. If anything, it almost sounded too clueless coming from a man full of wisdom. Yet, as his old friend would likely be willing to tell anyone, same-sex relations were not his strong suit.

While he heard the same noise Seven did, his conclusion went a completely different direction. He assumed one of them must have fallen off the seat, or one of them pushed the other off the seat. By the looks of it, Alex looked to be the “victim” of either possibility. He gave a nod to Seven as he started making sure he had everything he needed on his person. “I’m guessing that is another nickname for Alex?” The bit of a jest in his tone showed he was slightly joking, as well as curious. Once Ezio made sure he hadn’t lost anything, the assassin took note of the fact that Vergil and Alex had left them behind. That didn’t really surprise him too much. “Do not worry. We will catch up to them. Just make sure you have all your things before getting off.”

The assassin only gave the reminder since he didn’t think it would be pleasant if she lost anything. He assumed she could take care of that herself though. Thus, he waited long enough for her to check herself over before moving forward. Once Ezio got off the train, he noticed a similar setup to the last station. That must have been where he took the job. Before Ezio went over though, the assassin made sure to ask Seven if she wanted to come along. He chuckled a little at the playful look. “I suppose not if the answer is obvious.” He gave her a small smile as they moved towards the odd technology. His eyes scanned it as he went through the procedure to accept the job that was offered. His gaze only moved away the moment he heard Seven.

A computer like device? But, what was a computer? Ezio looked back over at the odd device. Luckily, the person didn’t seem to care that they were lingering there a few moments longer. However, he knew staring at it for much longer would be pushing it. “Yes…that is what I was thinking….But…what is a…com…puter? I have never heard of such a thing before.” Ezio started to move away from the strange piece of technology at that point. For if he didn’t get over to tell Vergil and Alex about his idea now, they might walk off on them again! “Is it something that allows people to do what that person just did?” He held back his many questions the moment he approached Vergil and Alex. The plan now leaving his lips as if the assassin had memorized it more than a hundred times.

He felt strongly tempted to roll his eyes at Alex’s remark. If he wanted such physical rewards, he would not have pursued the life of an assassin. For not everything he did gave him things like “trophies” or money. Some of his rewards were completely non-physical in nature, and he sometimes preferred that. However, when Alex once more let out his anger, Ezio couldn’t stop himself from shrugging. Alex really did make him think he was raised amongst animals, or amongst the crudest people in existence. Which was saying something considering Ezio’s normal crowd couldn’t exactly be called the politest people at times. Though for some reason, the assassin almost thought Alex was possibly more hostile. Maybe that was just him though considering Alex had been hostile the whole time. Especially to him and Seven.

His arms crossed over his chest as Alex kept trying to get under his skin. Had Alex not realized that was likely going to be impossible to do? At least if he kept going at it that way anyway? “I shall take that as a compliment.” Ezio felt the need to really bite his tongue when the angry male started getting on Seven for her choice and reasoning. If she wanted to travel with him, then Alex really shouldn’t be getting on her about it. For didn’t he want both of them gone? The male was a bit confusing. Though, Ezio allowed himself to give a faint smile when Vergil seemed to agree with him. “Very well.” Ezio didn’t even really pay attention to Alex’s outburst. He shouldn’t have been insulting him and Seven if he had wanted a say. Plain and simple.

Once the two of them moved away from Alex and Vergil, he heard Seven ask him a question. It took him a few moments to realize Seven must have meant Sofia. A faint warm smile crossed his face at the thought of her. “Well…she has hair that rests just a little below her shoulders, and she has very dark brown eyes. Her skin is a similar hue to yours. But, hers might have just a bit more color due to where she has lived the past couple of years.” His own dark brown hues scanned the area for anything they might find useful in their travels as he spoke. “Her body is like most late twenty year old women. Has just about the right amount of curves without being too much.” He chuckled a little before smiling more. “However, her intelligence is what makes her appearance lovely.”

He could imagine how Sofia would react to being in this new place. She would likely try and find out as much as she could, while also looking at the experience in a positive yet practical light. Something that wasn’t always easy for him to do. “After all, she has a tendency to teach people who believe they know everything something new. Whether that be just a fresh perspective on a particular situation, or just simply a new fact.” But, the way she expressed her intelligence in such a witty way only made him fall for her more. Even though when he first asked for her help, Ezio hadn’t intended for such feelings to arise. But, maybe it was inevitable that he gained such feelings for her? That was something the assassin would likely never know. Not in this life anyway.

When he caught sight of what appeared to be a shop, he pointed towards it. “But, enough about my Sofia. Why don’t you talk about your Sice while we get supplies? It would be unfair of me to not allow you to speak freely about your own romantic interest after all.” While the assassin was not used to such talk these days, he could remember times where he freely talked about love and all its aspects. It almost made him feel a bit younger and that feeling was not a bad one. However, there was no need to let his mind get carried away as he moved towards the shop. Making sure to keep himself close to Seven so he could hear her and so they would not get separated.

And I had love
but I did not feel it

Many decades would pass,
before I understood the meaning
of all three.

Where can I be found: Eden Streets with Seven
Love: Sofia Sartor
My weapon of choice: Cherry Bombsx3(These bombs are distraction bombs and are not intended to harm people), Hidden Gun with Bulletsx10, Hidden Blades(One normal blade, and one hook-blade), Persian Shamshir(Basically a Persian Scimitar), Kurdish Jambiya(A curved knife), Poison Dartsx5, and Throwing Knivesx5
Armor: Ishak Pasha’s armor(Without the mask)
Language Translations: None

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageBayonetta(Bayonetta)
~ Umbra Witch

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

Her trademark smirk seemed to only grow at Jeanne’s words. Her finger twirled her hair slightly as her gaze kept itself focused on Jeanne. “Is that so? Too bad. That just means I would need blind you from the sight of my body in exchange.” She chuckled a little. “After all, it wouldn’t be fair if only one of us got to stare you know.” Bayonetta didn’t know if that would turn the tide in her favor or not. But, she was rarely one to call quits. Just ask all the angels she had taken down in her lifetime, or ask Jeanne. Either one would do. However, the Umbra Witch soon watched Jeanne hit her head. It was sometimes odd how amusing it was to watch people hurt themselves. Yet, at least that was an oddity that was only hers.

When Bayonetta took the chance to tease Jeanne, she noticed those pale cheeks got insanely red. She knew she had hit the jackpot with mentioning their interesting morning awakening. But, her fake shocked expression seemed to make Jeanne go over the edge. Just how she liked it. A bit more laughter left her lips while she shook her head. “Now now Jeanne. No need to deny it. It will only make things worse in the long run.” While Bayonetta meant that in jest, she was also kind of serious. For the more Jeanne reacted, the more the Umbra Witch wanted to tease her! Thus, if Jeanne thought her treacherous words and teasing innuendoes were torture…it was only going to get worse. Luckily for Jeanne though, the focus on the competition briefly stopped Bayonetta from going any further.

She noticed the competitive glint in Jeanne’s eyes, which was likely mirrored in her own. The Umbra Witch did not have to wait long for Jeanne to decide. A faint part of her felt disappointed they wouldn’t be doing a bathing suit contest. Yet another part was completely fine with it. After all, it would still end with the same result of Jeanne losing and ending up in a dress all day! Very well. We shall swim to see who is better….and I wouldn’t get so cocky if I was you.” Her finger moved back and as she grinned just faintly. “For I think it will be me winning. Not you.” Swimming wasn’t Bayonetta’s expertise. But, she felt she might have more than Jeanne. That would hopefully work in her favor. Unless of course Jeanne was naturally talented at swimming. Then…she might have problems.

Bayonetta leisurely took a drink from her glass. No need to let such fine wine go to waste after all. Though, she noticed Jeanne downed it like a shot glass. She felt faintly tempted to ask her if she was a shot glass kind of girl. However, Bayonetta had a feeling Jeanne might not know what she meant. Even though the Umbra Witch didn’t tease Jeanne about that, she did tease her about the toasting. Maybe it was just the way Bayonetta had lived her life. But for whatever reason, toasting was definitely not something she did very often. “Hey. All of us have our own little “morals” and “codes”. Mine just doesn’t include toasting when I could already be drinking this delicious wine.” Impatience definitely fit Bayonetta. Especially, since kids, who took patience, were never, and would never be, her forte.

An eyebrow raised as Jeanne further acquired about her little innuendo. Her lips formed into a faint smirk while looking at Jeanne. “Mhmm. After all, one can’t be completely loose or else they lose their appeal. That is why they say balance is…key.” She laughed a little at her own response. “You should remember that in the future.” Bayonetta winked at her fellow Umbra Witch and gave a coy little smile. For there was no way the Umbra witch was going to reveal how little or how much experience she had in that area. It wouldn’t be a mystery if she did reveal such! But, let’s just say Bayonetta wouldn’t call herself…ill-experienced. However, sexual exploits weren’t the name of the game now. The name of the new game was to find a bathing suit that was sexy yet functional.

Before she could though, the Umbra Witch gave her opinion on Jeanne’s bathing suit. She had no idea Jeanne wasn’t going for cute and modest. However, as she went in search of her own bathing suit, she heard Jeanne yell out something. The Umbra Witch chuckled as she realized Yuri must have gotten a little revenge. “Oh come on. You know that was kind of funny.” She didn’t go over towards Jeanne though until she found herself a bathing suit. In a way, the one piece she had gotten was a more perfect choice than she had expected. She wouldn’t have to worry about it coming undone while she swam against Jeanne. Thus, while the Umbra Witch had originally chosen it to mess with Jeanne, she realized her choice was actually a good one. But now she had to see if it would get a reaction out of Jeanne.

Boy did she get one! It was almost too good to be true that she had Jeanne not only blushing, but stuttering and saying things she didn’t really want to say out loud. Her pride only grew along with her smirk. What girl didn’t like compliments over an outfit they had chosen? “I think I will get this one then, since you think it is…amazingly decent.” No way was Bayonetta going to let that go anytime soon. Then again, she wasn’t going to let Jeanne live down bumping into a rack and almost knocking it over! Laughter escaped from her as she watched her fellow Umbra Witch go into the changing room. “Who knew the “Great” Jeanne could be flustered by a bathing suit?” The musing was said softly to herself. Not like she cared if anyone heard her though.

She moved into the changing room as well. With the way their outfits were made up of their own hair, it was easy for her to strip out of her “cat-suit”. The one piece wasn’t all that hard to put on either. Then again, that might have been because getting into clothing wasn’t that hard to do. Especially when one wore a skin tight hair suit all the time. Once that was done, she went out of the changing room. The Umbra Witch looked herself over in a mirror nearby right about the time Jeanne came out. She turned to see Jeanne in a white one piece. Though this time, it showed a bit more skin than the one she picked out before. She didn’t realize how much though until Jeanne spun around to reveal the back. Now even Bayonetta had to admit that looked kind of sexy on the uptight pure-breed.

“That definitely looks much sexier than the last one you picked. If sexy is what you are going for of course.” She smirked a little as she looked around the store. She only remembered seeing Yuri leaving the store, and maybe saying something. But, Bayonetta couldn’t recall his exact words. “Hmmm…I think he might have said something about checking something out…But, I was too focused on finding the swim trunks on your face funny.” Bayonetta shrugged a little while she focused back on looking herself over in the mirror. “So maybe he’ll show up in a bit, or maybe he won’t. Who knows with men at times?” She stretched her arms and then stretched her legs. Just to make sure it wouldn’t snap on her of course. “Though, what do you want to do about the swim trunks? Should we purchase them still or no?”

The Umbra Witch only asked because it would be silly to buy swim trunks if Yuri wasn’t returning anytime soon. Yet, if he did return soon, maybe it might be best to go ahead and buy them. Then maybe tease him like they hadn’t gotten the swim trunks. Only to throw the trunks in his face like he had thrown them at Jeanne’s face. Now that would be funny form of revenge right there! “I suggest that we buy them myself. After all, you might be able to get revenge on him if you do it right.” She wasn’t just going to say the idea out loud though! Jeanne needed to figure it out herself! If she didn’t, that was Jeanne’s loss. Not hers.

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more

Where can I be found: Arcadia Bathing-suit shop with Jeanne
Love: You shouldn't ask a lady such things~
My Weapon of Choice: Scarborough Fair
Powers Active: None

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Garrus Vakarian
~Mass Effect 3

Why give up?
Why give in?

It’s not enough
It never is

Garrus kept on firing his gun. Determined to win the contest he had established between himself and Legion. Yet, as he did so, he noticed something a bit odd. He looked over to a see human male standing nearby. The white hair was odd on such a young face. But, that wasn’t what made Garrus look almost puzzled. It was the fact the male just stood there, as if waiting for something to happen. What could the male possibly be waiting for? An end to the fight? However, due to the copies of himself and Legion still running around, he couldn’t really focus on the strange male for long. Though, as the Turian tried to get back to focusing completely on the enemies, his eyes widened slightly. For at that moment, he watched as KOS-MOS collapsed to the ground. Then, as if a chain reaction had been set off, T-ELOS collapsed as well!

“Now I know people can run themselves to exhaustion…but, I have a bad feeling that isn’t the case here.” His gut instinct was proved somewhat right when the male looked over at him and Legion. The male then approached the two collapsed women. “You know, it isn’t nice not to introduce yourself.” The Turian didn’t aim a gun in the man’s direction just yet. For if the male felt confident enough to just walk into the middle of a fight, he likely had something up his shelve. “But at least you seem polite enough to help out the two collapsed women over there…Unless you expected them to collapse?” His hands moved to grip his assault rifle as the male stood between the two women. “Then that’s kind of rude to take advantage of that. Don’t you think?”

Before Garrus could aim his assault rifle at the figure, all three disappeared in the blink of an eye. His eyes widened a little at the sight. “Well I’ll be damned…this place really does have some odd things going on…” First, the fact they had been brought here in the first place! Second, meeting people that were nothing like the people he had met before. Thirdly, these discolored copies of themselves, and lastly, the ability to teleport without some kind of teleporting device! At least, it almost appeared like the male didn’t have a device on his person! However, while the KOS-MOS and T-ELOS copies were gone, there were still some of his own and Legion’s running amok. He knew they would both be pushing it ammo wise. Thus, Garrus hoped this fight would not last much longer.

Just as he thought that though, he noticed one of the clones being lifted up into the air. He recognized the move as Singularity. That meant there was someone nearby that was a biotic. While he hoped the biotic wasn’t an enemy, the Turian couldn’t help but feel a bit of relief at knowing someone else from his world was here. He watched as the copy was taken out with a few pistol shots. That was not an uncommon sight considering most biotic fighters knew how to wield a pistol. The Turian had to focus on reloading his sniper rifle though. He just hoped Legion would be watching his back in class this “ally” wasn’t so nice. Luckily for him though, Garrus heard a familiar voice. He didn’t look over to double check until he had reloaded his sniper rifle successfully.

“Hey. It isn’t my fault people hold grudges a bit too long, and a bit too hard.” He grinned the best a Turian could as he fired off a shot at one of the Legion copies. “I don’t have much info wise. But, I’ll give you what we do have as soon as this is over.” He wondered if Liara was also from another time. Then again, the outfit she wore looked exactly like the one he saw her in last. A part of him hoped that he wouldn’t have to deal with yet another time mess up. Yet, without the ability to actually confirm that, all he could do was focus on getting the fight over with. His blue green hues didn’t look over at Liara while he got a few more headshots.

He trusted her to take care of herself. But if need be, Garrus would come to her aid. Just like he would with any of his fellow battle mates. However, when he noticed a familiar orange light, the Turian glanced over briefly to see Liara doing a scan. He wasn’t sure how much that was going to help them. Since Legion’s scans didn’t seem to turn up much. Though, he supposed with Liara being the Shadow Broker, she might actually get something. Then again, wasn’t the Geth’s network almost as vast as the Shadow Broker’s? He shrugged faintly as he decided to take out his assault rifle again. For the remaining copies were starting to get a bit cocky, or just suicidal. Thus, they were starting to come way too close for a sniper rifle. But just close enough for the assault rifle to do its thing.

However, when Liara started to taunt him possibly, he almost felt tempted to switch back to the sniper rifle. A light chuckle leaving his mandibles as he started looking at the positions of the copies. “Oh I think I could do that again. Just need to make sure they are lined up right and…” Garrus gave a Turian version of a smirk as he pulled his sniper rifle quickly enough to aim it at three approaching copies of himself ironically. “Fire!” He pulled the trigger and watched the bullet hit the first copy. He couldn’t tell if the bullet had done work of the other two copies. That was, until he noticed all three fall to the ground. More laughter left from his lips while he quickly changed his guns. “See? Now this is why I beat Shepard and am the best sniper in the whole galaxy!”

Garrus was definitely letting his pride show. But, when a person got that kind of shot, who wouldn’t? He felt even more determined to win now! For it was only fitting he get the title of best sniper in Nugascen too. He knew such thinking was arrogant. However, arrogance made him confident enough to rarely feel fear. Let alone doubt. Thus, he didn’t plan to get rid of that trait anytime soon. Unless it started to interfere with him being able to fight. Then he might consider toning it down a bit. As the last of the copies started to show themselves, Garrus looked over at Liara. “I’m not too surprised…He almost looked like he did it without a device. Unless he was hiding it underneath all that clothing he wore.” The Turian nodded a little as he fired another shot.

“A lot of odd things actually…” It wasn’t until he glanced around that he saw that they weren’t any copies anymore. Either both he and Legion had killed them all, or they had fled. For whatever reason though, Garrus was glad he didn’t see any more of them. “I never thought I would say this…But I’m damn glad I am not seeing any more ugly versions of myself…I’ve had enough of them for a long time.” He put up his guns and stood up from behind cover. He stretched his arms and popped his neck a little before looking down at Liara. “Now about that briefing…” The Turian crossed his arms over his chest as he glanced around them again. “Anything in particular you want to know first? Cause trust me. If I tell you everything at once…you will likely think I just ate tons of amino acid based food.”

We’ve become desolate
It’s not enough

It never is

But I will go on
Until the end.

Where I can be found: Opetter Train Station with Liara
My heart lies with: No one
Weapons on my person: M-92 Mantis V(Sniper rifle) and M-76 Revenant VII(Assault rifle)
Tools on my person: OmniTool and Visor

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                        xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                        User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ Crysis // innxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx VII
                                        xxϒᴜϝϝᵻᴇ Кᵻᵴᴀᴙᴀԍᵻxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              I know you're all ( d y i n g ' ) to TALK to a babe -l-i-k-e- me!

Never once before this moment did she doubt that Vincent would not enjoy the engraving on the ring. She thought that the gunslinger could use a reminder that there would always be good things in his life. He was really good about all the terrible reminders in his life… His cloak of red, his long dark hair, and the gauntlet as if he was trying to remind himself and tell everyone around him that he had a terrible past and was a monster… He tried to make himself look inhuman in every way possible when she had first met him it seemed as if he thought that would scare them off. No, they went right to his coffin and discovered the man in red and invited him along with them-creepy, potential vampire or not.

Unfortunately, he still had a fantastic poker face. It occurred to her that Vincent and Reeve as Cait Sith never actually played a proper poker game. She wondered who would win. For the seconds that his expression remained completely unreadable and his manor completely quiet, she thought that perhaps he didn’t like it. She watched him slip the ring on his finger, and he really didn’t say anything else. She didn’t expect him to gush compliments but at least some reaction or verbal confirmation of some sort.

She opened her mouth to protest as she always did, but instead he took her hand, the same hand the wore the ruby ring. Doubt began to creep up into her, but she could neither break away from Vincent’s piercing gaze nor pull her hand back in fear that he might remove her ring despite the fact that he had slipped a ring on her finger. She released the breath she had been holding when he began to gently kiss her knuckles. A bright smile crossed her features. He really did like it then. She was right! How could she have second-guessed herself. Of course, she had been right.

Promise to die? Why would I do something weird like that? I want to live with you because you make me happy. Now who’s the silly one?” She said with a laugh as she raised her hand to lightly prod the center of his forehead right between his eyebrows. Her index finger lightly pushed against the eyebrows from beneath as if she were trying to smooth out invisible wrinkles that signified Vincent Valentine brooding even though he wasn’t brooding at the moment. She was just putting in a little extra pre-emptive effort.

But then her hand slipped from his forehead when he pulled her firmly against him. She squeaked in surprise, but it didn’t last long for it slowly turned into a muffled moan of approval. Perhaps, it was his way of showing his approval, but she was certainly expressing her own approval of the generous kiss that was both soft but also sure at the same time as if just to ensure she wouldn’t forget his warm, crisp taste. The corners of her lips turned up a smile as she wrapped her hands around his back to lightly grasp the soft of his new shirt that was smooth and soft to the touch.

After pulling back, she breathlessly added with as much spunk as she could muster in her flushed state, “I’ll promise to live, but you’ll have to promise the same thing. That’s my only offer. Take it or leave it!” She put out her hand from his back with her fingers lightly parted. He could either shake her hand or use his free hand to link their pinkies. Both were acceptable actions for him to take. She wanted him to live just as much-no suicide runs or anything. She would have to live a long time to keep up with someone that stayed twenty-seven for thirty years.

They might not, but who says we need bullets to get him. I don’t think they’ll do much good if he shows up again. We’ll need something heartier… Maybe we can sick Cloud on him. I think Cloud has had just as many lives,” she said with a twinkle of amusement. “All we have to do is ask Teef-y, and she can convince him… If not, we can use her as bait!” She was really joking in the end because she couldn’t imagine trying to go toe-to-toe with the martial artist herself. They were both reasonable fighters, but their styles were different. Yuffie really did not want to be on the end of one of Tifa’s punches or kicks…

She leaned back a bit, wriggling out of his arms but not straying too far. She kept one of her hands in his as she tugged him towards the bed. She drawled with light mischief, “So… We’ve got some time before we have to meet Cloud and Tifa for something to eat… ” She sat down on the edge of the bed that had been made while they were gone. She scoot up towards the head of the bed, pulling Vincent along with her as if implying something else. She reached back behind her and loosened one of the pillows as she leaned back.

She picked it up and brought it around to lightly bop Vincent on the side of the head. She smiled and winked a bit, “Gotcha.” With that, she began to scramble away, taking up another pillow on the bed as if to potentially use as a shield to defend herself and the other as her weapon of choice. She dared Vincent to just try and get his revenge. In truth, she wondered when the last time Vincent had simply ‘played’ anything. He was so serious. She thought he could appreciate something a bit sillier now and again. Not all fights were life and death after all. She goaded him lightly, “No one sneaks up on the greatest ninja of Wutai. I bet you couldn’t even get one of these pillows out of my hand.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // playful

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Conformer, Minerva Band
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Contain :: Added Effect ) ( Fire :: MP Absorb ) ( Poison :: Comet ) ( Odin :: Seal )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MATERIA // ( Leviathan :: Steal ) ( Restore :: Time ) ( Heal :: All )
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x hi-potion, 4 x ether, 3 x remedy
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // cerberus relief, vinny's mother's ring, extra clothing
                                        locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                        ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ARCADIA // hotelxxxxxxxxx
                                        xx KINGDOM xxx HEARTS
                                        xxxxxxΛƣᴜᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              It's my f r i e n d s. I promised I'd be { there } FOR them.

Aqua only lightly brushed her fingers over his chest. To say that she had been itching with curiosity to trace the defined lines of his body for quite some time might have been an understatement. Of course, originally her intentions were mostly innocent. Regardless of how much she trained, she was simply not made like Terra. For one, her stamina and strength were incomparable to his. For two, she simply preferred to use acrobatics and magic. Her physical strength was minimal and primarily reserved evasion but even when she evade, she preferred to defend with a magical shield rather than try to outrun her opponent. She was made with longer and lither proportions as well as a very capable noggin to hold in spells and plans.

When he softly moaned, she nearly retracted her hand in surprised as if she potentially did something wrong or caused him some sort of pain. If she did, it was unintentional. She went rigid for a moment, flicking her gaze at him to see if he was irritated with her… Perhaps she was being too forward… Maybe she touched something she should not have… Her fingers were being a bit aggressive in her opinion so it was possible she crossed the line already. However, he didn’t push her away or tell her to stop. Perhaps then, it was something right… something that was good. She had no experience in this.

Judging from his response or what she could only guess was his response with his lips and body holding her all the more intimately with each passing moment, she doubted that she did anything bad. Otherwise, he would have pushed her away somehow or tried to slow her down rather than minimize the distance between them unconsciously or perhaps that was her trying to get closer to him rather than vice versa. She just knew that they were very close and getting closer all the while. She could not tell which one of them was actually trying to get closer, but perhaps it was the both of them… They were already wearing so little. With her eyes closed, she could focus on his natural masculine scent, the salty taste of brunch they ate, the sound of his coarse breathing, and the feel of his rapid heartbeat… or maybe that was her heartbeat… and definitely everything else about him.

She was gasping for breath. She was so nervous, and pulse was rushing so quickly that she was out of breath very quickly. Her legs felt like absolutely jelly, and she thought she was going to fall over, but Terra was very solid against her. His arms held her up, and she felt herself being raised by his strength literally speaking. She was a little dizzy and did not notice until she realized that her jelly-legs were no longer posing problems as they dangled from Terra’s bicep. She smiled at the way she was being held, it was a sweet gesture and probably a necessary one in the end.

Aqua was glad they didn’t walk for very long. He put her on the plush couch they had rather than bringing her over to a bed. That was good. It was less nerve wracking just in case. This also meant that she would not have to support herself because standing had become very difficult all of the sudden. She was very warm, just warm enough to be uncomfortable. However, she missed that uncomfortable warmth when he rose to cross the room and open their balcony doors. She tilted her head, wondering where he was going but not yet able to form words because she was sure the moment that she spoke, disappointment would line her tone that he was potentially leaving her since that was how she felt since he had kind of wound her up with his statement of staying in rather than going out.

The salty sea air filled the room, and she sighed a bit. The light poured through, and the light breeze edged in. The heat of the outside also came through, but it was cool compared to the heat that her body was presently radiating. Slowly, however, she was leveling out to a reasonable temperature yet at the same time did not want to feel so relaxed. She enjoyed the thrum of their bodies close and his taste that still lingered upon her lips. She watched him, curious if he would stay out on the balcony or if he expected her to go to him.

Fortunately, he turned back around and sat beside her. He smiled at her, but she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do. She wanted to sit closer to him, kiss him again if she could, but she wasn’t sure if she was supposed to. She couldn’t read the message of his smile, but she could read the tug of his hand and understand his words that goaded her to come closer. She smiled and replied without missing a beat, “It is very far, isn’t it?” She grasped his hand as her anchor and pulled upon it so that she rose. She headed closer on her knees, the translucent sarong separating because she settled one leg on either side of Terra’s.

She placed one hand on his shoulder, balancing herself carefully until she found a spot right over his thighs. Then she relaxed and said, “That’s a little better, I think.” Her free hand slipped upwards flicking through the brown strands of his bangs that framed his face so neatly and messily at the same time. She leaned forward, sliding her closer slowly with her body. She tilted her head to the side, blue eyes meeting blue eyes still, asking with a tilt of her head and lips only a few inches apart, “So about that kiss? Do you think I’m close enough yet?” She was taking a leaf out of his book, teasing him back just a little.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // mostly all right
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // anxious

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // brightcrest
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x ether
                                              xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // terra's wayfinder

User Image

Oerba Yun Fang

User Image

"I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her."

"Now, don't you worry. I'll come and find you, no matter where you go."

"I've got a few screws loose, but I'm a l'Cie, same as you."

Mood: Happy and eager
Game: Final Fantasy 13

Fang enjoyed seeing that blush on Vanille's cheeks. It suited the little redhead quite well. Fang also was enjoying the other woman's flavor so it was hard enough to break up that little kiss. But they had work to be done as Vanille rambled on about getting another job and finding enough money of their own to get their home. She could only smile at the idea as she looked over to Vanille who seemed to be bursting with joy. She reached over and patted the younger girl on the head. "Sounds like a plan to me Nille....sorry tryin' to figure out some pet names. " Fang said only to offer a wink to her fiancee. Trying to keep her other in such high spirits.

Fang then started to think ." So should we get a place big enough to invite all out friends to live with us? After all I would get a good laugh out of seein' Light be a farm girl. She might end up hittin' the grass with her sword out of frustration. " Fang was chuckling as she imagined the sight. "I could see Hope bein' happy though...he seems the kind of kid...well man now. " Fang shrugged as she wasn't still too used to referring to Hope as a adult considering the last time she had seen the boy he wasn't even fully past puberty.

Though Fang paused as her palm came up and collided with her forehead. " Vanille, we still gotta go get that herb for the doctor's daughter. We been on a job this whole time. When we do get back I also want ya to try to use a lil' healing magic on the girl to see if that helps." Fang said calmly as she then smiled more. The herb was said to be growing on a sheer cliff on the edge Zion. This caused the amazon to get a bit of thrill deep inside of her. Why you ask? Well Fang loved the sky and wind in her hair, as well as the danger it presented. In truth Fang was a bit of a height thrill seeker and this job allowed her to climb on the cliff!

Fang then started to walk a little faster, her wounds very faint now as Vanille healed them quite well ." Lets get a'movin Vanille! We got a lil' girl to save! " She said as she then slapped Vanille's rear as a playful gesture and then took off herself. Fang seemed to run at a decent pace, enough to stay ahead of Vanille as she called back ." Last one there is a chocobo tuff! " She said only to see the cliff side coming into view. Fang then seemed to come to a skidding end as she was at the edge of the cliff, her eyes looking down for the flower as she crouched. " Now where are ya at.... " She said as she seemed to look for that flower , her eyes trying to locate it but to no avail. "Hey Vanille, come see if ya can find this damn thing. " She said only for a large bird to suddenly fly up in front of Fang at a remarkable speed. Normally with the sudden appearance of a creature and the size, someone would be spooked. But Fang just sat there only to stand up slowly, setting her hand on her hip. " Seems like someone has taken claim to this cliff. We might have a issue Vanille. Think you wanna go fishin' for that bird...? " She joked but was also serious, after all Vanille caught a dragon basically so why not a bird?

Fang then started to tap her chin as she thought things over. " We might have to distract the bird while one of us goes to get the flower. Or we can just kill it and hope it doesn't have any relative...what do ya think Vanille? " She looked over to her partner in crime, waiting for a answer and hoped it would be a fun one. Knowing Vanille it more and likely might, or cautious considering their fight against their clones did scare the girl a little when ever Fang ended up so beaten up.

"Get 'em! Shred 'em! Unleash Hell!"

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    User Image

User Image

Rei seemed to smile very faintly over the fact that Henry was so calm about children. She would have thought he would have shot down the idea instantly considering how he had such a powerful weapon which meant he fought a lot but he didn't. That right there showed that he was a good man but also very laid back, after all if she was going to have kids...well that was another story. The one man she was in love with died and she wasn't able to save him. The pain was still as fresh as a newly maid paper cut which when ever she thought about it she winced. "I see, well I am not in a good position for children. My life is a little too chaotic and all I wanted to do is make everything right. " She said calmly as she looked over the ledge. Part of her, a very faint one, was thinking of leaping off the cart to finally get some peace. After all she just lost Miku, so that pain was like a stab wound. But Henry's playful humor was helping soothe such pain, causing the Japanese woman to even smile. He was a kind soul, she could tell that and not just because of her ghost powers.

When Henry explained his weapin further she tilted her head, adding it all up in her head as she stood there. She then snapped her fingers softly and spoke up. "So that would mean you are a valuable...no I mean, strong and important person in your world. Might I ask what you do Henry-san? " Some of her Japanese formalities came out as she added -san at the end of what she said. She would have said -kun but she feared he might be offended over her thinking that they were that close of friends. Just good ole Rei being a worry wart about things.

Though when Rei offended the man her heart sank into her chest, she needed to correct this as soon as she could. After all she didn't want to lose the only thing keeping her company right now. His face caused her hand to shake a bit, she was really upset with herself considering what she had done. Though as soon as his stoic face changed and laughter erupted she literally fell back on the railing and slumped a little, letting out a sigh. She was now relieved to hear that she hadn't offended him only for her hand to come up and fix her black bangs a little. "You are too good at joking Henry, you almost gave me a heart attack. Though I don't know the expression taking the piss, I hope its not literal. " She offered a half smirk, it was her attempt to joke but it was a weak one. When the man seemed to wink at her , her face seemed to gain a very faint blush only for her eyes to move to the ground a small sigh leaving her lips, why was she so flustered? Probably because she wasn't used to this sort of thing lately, ghost hunting and all.

When Henry spoke of scratching one's back for another she seemed to nod, it was a good idea and one bit of terminology she understood! "Just to have a friend there as moral support is more then I could ever ask. Thank you Henry... " This time she gave a small but honest smile, after all she was really happy to have him around just encase she needed him. Though as soon as Henry brought up who she was referring to as 'her' she could feel her blood run cold. She had give up far too much information and now she would have to explain it. After all it wasn't right that she hide anything from Henry, especially if he was being so helpful. She then took a deep breath and let out a sigh only to speak up. "My assistant and...support Miku Hinasaki...she was there for me after the death of my fiancee Kei... she was what kept me together while I searched for his restless ghost.... I care for Miku a lot and she is very important to me. I need to save her and I hope if I find her ghost here there might be a way to do so. Considering I lost her too the other side as well...Without Miku...I...I...just don't know what to do ...she is what made me happy and strong... " She bit her bottom lip as a few tears did fall. Rei knew she needed the woman, she needed to save her but for some odd reason bringing her up was stirring some odd but yet good feelings inside of her that Rei couldn't explain.

After a few tears fell she caught them by wiping them off only to look up to Henry with a fake smile." Sorry, I hope you do not think less of me now. I just needed to open to another perhaps, this is why I believe you should be a talk show host. " She tried to joke but her heart just wasn't in it. But it seemed the cart had finally docked and she didn't even noticed which caused her to tumble and fall, landing on her butt as she let out a small squeak of pain. "That was embarrassing... " She said only for a very faint laugh to echo from her lips as she stood up. "Well....lets go? " She hoped Henry wouldn't pry much more about Miku considering she was now in a inner turmoil over how she felt about her assistant considering all they been through and how happy Miku made her. Her feelings were so chaotic that Rei didn't even know where to start.

"Over there.... " She spoke as if she saw a ghost already and pointed to the house along the way, the tattoo stretching to her cheek as she seemed to gulp a bit. There were ghost in there but also something she couldn't sense. The wolf like dogs that help make the ghosts, ghosts. She looked to Henry as she spoke up. "Is there anything you need to pick up before we go? Perhaps a flashlight? " She decided to ask as she was just wanting to get to that mansion in hopes that Miku was there but not...she would prefer the living sense of course but just to see Miku again might help her settle something inside of her.

Feelings:Unease...and saddened.

User Image
Lady (Mary)

▬♦Devil May Cry 4♦▬

Where am I?:xxxxxxxx
I Feel this Way:xxxxxxx
Better
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
My heart fell for:xxxxxxx
N/A
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

User Image

Lady by now had started to pace the room, her arms crossed her chest as she seemed to be frowning. Nero could tell she was upset, but then again she did take a shot at the man so that was a good sign. He even referred to her being his mother again, which made the thoughts brew in her mind about Dante and herself...being a couple, and married. This caused her to pause in her pacing only to huff. "Damn kid. " She said simply as she felt sorta bad for spooking Kyrie, after all she was a good girl and didn't deserve to be scared like that. But then again when you are dating anything with demon blood in it you are bound to encounter situations like this. Lady was trying her best to figure out what ever she could do next to solve what happened. Considering all what happened it could go one of three ways. Dante could reject her and push her away, he could accept her and give her another one of those addicting as hell kisses, or he could just play it off as a mistake. The third option made her happy but yet pissed her off in the same sense, considering it was her first kiss and all but would stop her from having to explain everything . The first one, she really didn't want to think about that one. Just right now, she needed to clear her head for a moment.

Lady then grabbed her gun and what ever else she could as she had a little pocket change. The woman then walked off and shut the door behind her as she stood outside of the hotel and groaned. "Now what... " She set one hand on her hip as she thought about how she could clear her head. After all she was officially done with crying, she didn't even want to think about doing something like that. Lady was way too damn strong to cry over spilled milk. Though her nose twitched a bit as she smelled some Italian like food. Her eyes moved to the direction as a lop sided smirk grew on her face. The woman then started off in the direction only to enter the shop. She was greeted with a warm smile as he adjusted her large cannon on her back. "Hey, got a question for you... " She leaned in and whispered in his ear only for her question to become confusion over the man's face. "Damn... " Lady crossed her arms as she got a idea soon enough. "How about I pay you and then I make it , okay? " She offered as she tossed some money on the counter, the man willing to allow it as he was quite interested in the dishes she was going to make.

As the cooking began as she started to fix exactly what she had wanted. The black haired woman bound and determined to do so. She was going to make three different items, just to make sure she had gotten all her bases covered. As she cooked though some of the sauce splashed on her clothing which made her groan. Though the man's daughter was now watching only for the owner to whisper in his daughter's ear. The young girl wandered off to go fetch what ever it was as Lady continued to cook. It seemed that it was now in the baking stage only for the young girl to run up to lady with a black article of clothing ." Here mam... My father wanted me to give you this until you get your clothing clean..." She spoke with a gentle smile as Lady arched a brow and half smirked. "Thanks... Let me finish this and I will get changed. " She said to the girl and then turned back to her cooking.

When it was all said and done Lady seemed to have three boxes now and then looked to the clothing that was offered to her. Her brow twitched a bit as it was far from her style...she guessed considering the town was so rural she had not much to choose from. Lady just walked off to the other room and started to change, it was a damn skirt with no shorts under it. She just put it on and then all her other clothing in a bag as she seemed to wave goodbye to the group ." Feel free to serve it, it will make a lot of money. " Lady said as she walked out a sign appearing in the window that said "Now serving, Pizza" as she seemed to head back to the hotel itself.

When Lady arrived back she seemed to set up the table with all three boxes. One was pepperoni, another was pepperoni and black olives, and the last was just cheese. She then leaned against the wall and sighed as she shook her head. The woman then looked to the ceiling. "I love you Dante... " She said it this time which made a small smile grow on her face. "I ******** love you, you idiot... " This caused Lady to buckle over chuckling, she actually said it this time. Though it did dawn on her that she had lost the bet and had to give the information on who she was in love with to Dante. The irony she was possibly going to confess in that way.

Lady then put her clothing in a soaking only to sigh, she wished they were clean but it seemed it would take a bit of time. She then left the bathroom where they soaked and went back to where the food was. Lady just shook her head and cracked the window a little. Maybe the scent would lure that demon hunter back. After a little food then maybe they can discuss whats next. After all it was rare that their jobs were ever done.

╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬╬╬╬╬╬╩╩╩╩╩╩╬

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Link
~ Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Now I know
What I believe inside

Now it’s
My time

His fingers moved across the Ocarina slowly but surely. The song imbedded into his brain so deeply he didn’t know he could ever forget it. He wasn’t sure he would be able to forget even when he was sent back in time. For even if his memories of the future were somehow forgotten, Link was sure Zelda’s lullaby would stick with him. Not only because of the fact he had known it before he was sent seven years into the future. But, also, he felt it was because the song was just so…soothing. Link didn’t know if it was that way to just him or not. However, when he thought his mind might go down unwanted paths, all he had to do was play this song, and it would be alright. The faintest hint of a smile graced his face. Unfortunately, that smile did not last for long.

As he played the final notes, he noticed something odd. While he knew the song had magical effects, Link knew it hadn’t drained the color out of everything before. The only two things with color were his horse, Epona, and himself. Was this somehow the work of Ganon? How could that be when he had defeated the Evil King? With everything looking so lifeless though, what other explanation was there? He put up the Ocarina and took out the Master Sword. His other hand moved to grip the handle on the back of the Hylian shield. He moved forward cautiously. His dark blues glanced around him. Yet, there was nothing suspicious other than the discoloration. Maybe he had fallen asleep and just didn’t know it? Link tilted his head as he thought over the possibility.

The only problem was why would he dream of a discolored Hyrule? He had some odd dreams at times sure. Ones that filled his brain when the presence of Evil was strong. But while the odd coloring should have given off dark vibes, it strangely did not. That only made the occurrence odder as he looked towards Hyrule castle in the distance. Even from where he stood, Link could tell there was a bright and colorful light in front of the city’s entrance. Could that be a sign from Zelda, or one of the other Sages? It was worth checking out. He noticed Epona was a bit restless though. Possibly because she too could see the way everything looked like different shades of grey. Thus, with no immediate threat in sight, Link put up his weapons so he could play Epona’s song.

Just like before, his fingers moved slowly over the Ocarina. Each note being given special attention by the Hero of Time. Once he was finished, Link noticed Epona had calmed down and came closer to him. With his horse calmed down, the Hylian got on Epona. He made sure his feet were secure in the saddle before giving her the signal to move forward. Since they weren’t extremely away, Link didn’t have to whip the horse much to get her to get to the Castle. Once they were there, Link had Epona stop briefly. Now that he got a closer look at the phenomena, Link thought he saw something amongst the colors. However, the colors mixed together in such a way to where he couldn’t tell. But, Link knew letting any uneasiness into him would only hinder his investigation.

Thus, with no regret, Link gave Epona the signal to move forward. Though, with her seeming a bit uneasy, he allowed her to walk at a somewhat slower pace. That only made the sensation of going through the odd bright light more intense. It felt similar to when he would use the Master Sword and the Temple of Time to go back in time! The sensation didn’t last as long though. Also, instead of finding himself a young kid again, Link noticed he was still his adult self. The only difference was the location he was now in, and it definitely wasn’t any place he had been before. His ears twitched a little as he looked over the area he was in. Unfortunately, everything about it seemed full of things he had never seen before.

Also, as he got off Epona, he couldn’t help but notice the way people dressed. They wore such strange outfits! Then again, Link had no idea his outfit might be considered the odd one. Also, this place seemed to be populated by humans! That was also kind of odd considering most cities either were mostly populated by Hylians or a mix of Hylians and humans. Yet, this place had no Hylians in sight! Curiosity bloomed inside of him as he entered the city. His dark blue hues tried to find something familiar amongst the unfamiliar. If only to give him some way to figure out what was going on. “Hey, you!” Link stopped and tried to figure out where the voice came from. “Over here!” Link turned to see an older looking male. “You lost or something, weirdo?”

Weirdo? He frowned faintly at the insult. Though, Link moved towards the person anyway. “Are you mute or something?” The Hylian shook his head. “Then why aren’t you speaking?” Did he have to speak? Most people didn’t seem to care that he was very well…silent. He supposed the people here must feel differently on that matter. “Great…we get all these weird looking people and now we get silent weirdos! What’s next?” Now that caused Link to tilt his head. Was he not the only person who found themselves here? He started to move his lips to ask when the older male seemed to cut him off. “Whatever. Either you make yourself useful around here in Hades, or get lost.” Make himself useful? How was he supposed to do that? Link looked around him and started to move away from the older male.

Luckily, the older male didn’t seem to care that Link walked off without saying anything. The Hylian felt faintly bad for feeling good about that. However, even someone who liked to be kind towards others could deal with only so much rudeness. But, at least he had a name for the city he found himself in. Now if only he could find someone a bit nicer that might be willing to give him more information. Such as if he was still in Hyrule, and if not, how he could get back. For while exploring new places were fun, Link had duties he would not abandon. The duties to protect Hyrule and Princess Zelda, and Link planned to never fail either. For he cherished both the land of Hyrule and Princess Zelda deeply, and losing either was something he would not allow. Not on his watch.

I’ll do
What I want

Cause this
Is my life

Where can I be found: Fields of Hyrule, then Hades Streets
Love: Love?(No one)
Weapons on my person: Master Sword, Biggoron's Sword, Megaton Hammer, Hylian Shield, Mirror Shield, Fairy Bow(Arrows x 30. None, Fire, Light, Ice) Bombsx20, and Bombchux20
Items on my person: Ocarina of Time, Longshot, Lens of Truth, Iron Boots, Hover Boots, Golden Gauntlets, Zora's tunic, and Goron Tunic
Magic: Naryu's love, Din's Fire, Farore's wind

Mythical Demigod

Without granting innocenceSTRIFEL o c a t i o n AssyriaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Injured: WorriedSTRIFELay down a list of what is wrong

Cecil felt better that the thick scabs from Rosa's ample healing job were covered, mostly because it was annoying to have the rough patches catch on his clothing and armor. If they ripped open, he'd have to change again, or have Rosa heal him, and at this point he wanted her to conserve her strength. He knew that the first four months of a pregnancy were very delicate, the castle healer had told him all about what his wife's body would go through when they did conceive an heir, and even if he hadn't even been thinking about it, it wasn't like they were trying not to have a baby either. It was castle protocol when a prince got married that he would be told what to expect as a husband, and how to best protect her, and the baby.

She had to stay as stress free as possible, and being in this place, he didn't know exactly what he could do about that, however making it so she didn't have to cast spells as often would be a step in the right direction, especially if that meant he just had to stop being so reckless and take care of his wounds himself. He was capable, and while the white mage's abilities were well beyond his own as a paladin, he could heal himself as well. They also needed to try and keep the fighting at a minimum if they could help it.

Now that his clothes and armor were as clean as he was going to get them, he pulled his shirt back on, content to see the bandages moved with him and there was very little pain. Some soreness from his side, but with a wound like that, it was to be expected. He replaced the circlet on his head once everything was back in it's right place, and he threw the trash away and replaced everything back into the first aide box. He slipped out of the bathroom then and back to the register. He gave the woman back her kit and thanked her, giving her a few silver he had to repay her, but she wouldn't take it, so he left one in the tip jar and followed her hand, which was leading him to where Rosa and Miku were waiting.

He took a breath and put a small smile on his face, making sure his gait did not betray the soreness in his side and he started out of the restaurant and into the little gated area meant for dining outdoors. It was a rather nice day outside when they weren't being attacked, and the fresh air would be good for Rosa and the baby. Something calm, and restful, and a nice, light fare that could nourish her, and hopefully she could keep it all down. He moved to the table and smiled a little at both of them, before he moved to sit next to his wife, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek as he sat.

"All cleaned up, and these sandwiches look appetizing." He took one and his own tea, well he guessed those were his since they were set off to the side and not in front of either Miku or Rosa. He unwrapped the bread and meat, taking a bite and chewing it thoughtfully. It was pretty good, not too wet, or dry, and the tea he found was the best thing about the meal, and he took a long gulp of it. He was rather thirsty, though blood loss usually did that to a person. He glanced over to see some people coming up the street from the train station, and he idly wondered if any of those people were like them, not supposed to be there.

L o v e Rosa HarveySTRIFEThe things you've told him all alongSTRIFE
                                                                              And pray to God he hears youSTRIFEW e a p o n s Ragnarok
                                                                              And pray to God he hears youSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Diamond Armor
                                                                              And pray to God he hears youSTRIFEI t e m s Several potions
                                                                              And pray to God he hears youSTRIFEP a r t y Rosa, Miku

ASK i n g STRIFE o f STRIFE B a r o n AS

Mythical Demigod

This night is all we got, drive fast untilSTRIFEL o c a t i o n EdenSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: IntriguedSTRIFEWe crash this dead-end life

Well, it seemed that everything had happened the best way possible, even if he'd almost died and other sundry unpleasant things, but he was alive and whole, and he had the Strahl and his co-pilot... Ffamran Bunansa, the rather rakishly handsome sky pirate believed that they needed a bit of a rest, so he left the piloting to Fran, his vieran partner, and he decided he was going to take a nap. It was the captain's prerogative really, whether or not to delegate things to other people... though he wasn't going to admit that he didn't feel one hundred percent yet, and probably just needed to sleep.

Balthier had been resting, his hands behind his head, tipped back in his pilot's chair, his light green eyes closed as he tried to catch a small nap. He was content to leave the ship in her capable hands, since they were just returning to Ivalice anyway and docking in Dalmasca for some much needed rest. Larsa and Basch had left with Ashe on her rather impressive ship, not that he had ship envy or anything, his baby was perfect in ever way, and being small, she could get into places that huge hulker couldn't go...

He raised an eyelid just a bit, his shoes on the control panel, knowing she may get cross if his viera partner came back from where ever she'd gone and he was laying like this when there was a perfectly good bed not feet from where he was. Thank whoever was watching over them for autopilot, it sure came in handy... even if he was supposed to be watching the controls. There was just something so soothing about his ship, the pulsing of the glossair engines, the cool leather at his back... the smell of lubricant and oil, it made him want to relax, especially when he was left to his own devices. Fran was a lady, and ladies required alone time, just as men did... but men normally went cavorting around, drinking and generally getting in trouble. Balthier was certainly not against getting in a little trouble, but only when it would turn a profit.

Besides, he'd been surrounded by such amazing and passionate ladies, the common bar harlot held little interest for him either... and he was starting to feel it. He started wondering if he should go seek someone out, he never could hold a girl more then one time, his real attention was on a certain beautiful co-pilot, but he'd come to terms a long time before that he would never hold the same fascination for her that she did for him. He would die alone and in battle he had no doubt... probably old and fat, and she would be eternally beautiful.

He was beginning to wonder where she was, then the proximity detector went off, telling him they were within one mile of their destination. He sat up then, his boots clicking against the metal hull plates, and he switched the autopilot off, the comm device buzzing at him. "This is Rabanastre Aerodrome, please identify yourself."

"Ah, this is the Strahl, landing permit six-four-nine-nine-seven. Returning on request of Queen Ashelia herself."

"Copy Strahl, your permit is valid, please land in bay two-four-nine."
                                                              Balthier clicked the comm closed and noticed that for some strange reason, everything seemed to have less color then normal. He didn't pay too much attention though, since he was concentrating on landing, not how the normally boring looking desert looked. Once they were on the ground he sighed a little and called back. "Fran, we've arrived, I'm going to head to the palace, are you coming with me?" Where was that girl? He sighed a little and went toward the landing ramp, pressing the control to lower it. Just beyond, everything was rather bright, but he didn't think much about it since deserts usually were. He moved through the portal and found that instead of the Aerodrome, he was standing in the center of a rather large city, it wasn't nearly as hot, and the Strahl was gone.

"Oh, now isn't this perfect?"
                                                              He muttered, looking around, not sure what was going on. Maybe Fran had left to go to the powder room and ended up being kidnapped as well. At least he'd landed the ship, wouldn't want his baby, wherever she was, to crash and be other wise destroyed. Hopefully if Ashe knew the Strahl had landed and they weren't there, that she would send out a search party... well for a couple of pirates probably not, it wasn't like they kept a schedule or anything mundane as that.

L o v e FranSTRIFESweet dreams that won't come trueSTRIFE
                                                                              I'd leave it all for youSTRIFEW e a p o n s Fomalhaut
                                                                              I'd leave it all for youSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Hero's Suit
                                                                              I'd leave it all for youSTRIFEI t e m s A few potions
                                                                              I'd leave it all for youSTRIFEP a r t y No one

AS C a p t a i n STRIFEo f STRIFEt h eSTRIFES t r a h lAS

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                                xO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image

▸▸▸ NERGAL // streetsxxxxxxxxx
                                                xxxxxxxxxxFINAL xxx FANTASY xxxVII I
                                                xxxxxxxRᵻɴᴏᴀ Ħᴇᴀʀᴛᵻᴌᴌʏxxxxxxxx
                                                      You're the o n e that .g.i.v.e.s. ( me ) the m o s t comfort. Comfort AND happiness... And annoyance and disappointment, too!
                                                      You're the o n e that .g.i.v.e.s. ( me ) the m o s t comfort. Comfort AND happiness... And annoyance and disappointment, too!

In such a short amount of time, so much had happened in her life. She had abandoned her plush life as the daughter of a general in order to join a resistance group that was looking to usurp authority from the very government that her own father worked for and had provided her wealthy lifestyle up until that point. She used what money she had managed to get away to hired some SeeD mercenaries to fight for her cause until they gained independence. However, after getting mixed in with Squall and the other graduates of the gardens, they began to fight for something else entirely. They were fighting for their lives against enemies that were far larger than a government oppressing a group of people.

It seemed almost strange now that just before everything had spiraled out beyond anything she would have ever imagined, she and Squall were right there. She was wholly focused on her cause. She attended the party because she was invited by the headmaster, Cid, since she was about the same age as many of the graduates that year. They had lived a different lifestyle than her in this school compared to her large house and then out on the road with the resistance. Only one person stood out to her among the others. He stood out from the very beginning, quiet and brooding in the corner.

All she could think of was that it was a shame that he seemed so unhappy because if he smiled, she bet that every girl in that room would swoon. Instead, he remained there with a look of “cool” contemplation. He wouldn’t have known fun even if it bit him in the butt. For no other reason than to prove to her and to this pretty face that fun was actually fun, she approached him to see if he was really as “cool” as he looked. She wasn’t necessarily a party animal, but she knew how to have enough fun. She supposed beside him, she was the absolute life of the party.

However, right now… right then… the party was all inside, and here she was outside with that very same brooding male. And you know what? She really didn’t mind that they were by themselves and just enjoying each others’ presence without the interference of anyone else. Her back leaned against the railings while her hands supported her on either side as she tilted her head back to stare up into the sky at the stars as she often did. She enjoyed watching the twinkling lights, but most of all she found that she enjoyed them the most in his company.

She sighed, looking up from the stars and back towards him from the corner of her eye, “Hey. You’re still the best looking guy here. You wanna dance with me?” There was a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous quirk in her smile. She remembered exactly what she had said to him that night because it was exactly what she thought every time she saw him. She added with a small giggle, “You can’t say that you can’t dance anymore. I know you can.

With her hands, she pushed herself off the railings of the balcony towards the door, but she didn’t head inside. She rocked onto her toes a bit and faced him now, hands clasped and resting at her lower back. “How about it? C’mon pretty please? No one has to know. It can be our little secret,” she said, adding a bit of a wink in there while releasing one of her hands and making a gesture with her index finger and thumb to suggest how miniscule the secret would be.

Rinoa didn’t wait for a response. She hardly ever did. She always took action into her own hands. That she did this time, using both her hands and grasping his as she edged him towards the doors. Grinning like a cat, she added, “There’s no question of whether or not you like me. I know you do even if you don’t show it. You like me and everyone else… You’re actually really happy to be here so you could afford to show it even a teensy-wensy bit.

Behind her, the inside of the party, she had not realized how gray the world had gotten. She was looking at Squall, who was still luminescent in the evening light or lack thereof that cast everything in discoloring tints anyways. She walked backwards, pulling him along with her through the balcony doors that cast a light on Squall anyways that made it seem completely natural to her, but if she had turned around, she would have seen that it was no longer the inside of the party with all their friends but somewhere else entirely.

By the time she had walked through and pulled Squall along with her, she noticed in her peripheral vision that everything was very different and not to mention the fact that the soft sound of the playing music had now faded away. She turned around to look ahead of her and see a darker town… Even though she was outside going inside, she had ended up outside again. She looked back the way she came and saw the light of the outside barely piercing in... Not only had the inside-outside transition not made sense to her but also the change of time and not to mention the scenery. She breathed out in a mixture of confusion and awe, “I… don’t get it…

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // full
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // disoriented

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ WEAPON // shooting star
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ JUNCTION // mag - ultima, spr - reflect, spd - haste, eva - triple. hit - aura
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ JUNCTION // st-atk - sleep, st-def - silence, elem-atk - holy, elem-def - full-life
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // hi-potion x 2
                                                      xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // necklace with wing ring && griever ring

xL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !

Mythical Demigod

Why'd you have to wait?STRIFEL o c a t i o n NergalSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: WorriedSTRIFEWhere were you? Where were you?

Blue eyes looked out into the night sky from under floppy brown hair, most of which fell over one eye, it was kind of a miracle he could even shoot the gunblade he used. Squall Leonhart was not where he'd expected to be when he'd graduated from Balamb Garden, but he was sure that was actually a good thing. He'd never expected to feel loved and wanted in this world, it was easier to keep people away, that way you were never disappointed, but a certain girl just would not have that, and she'd pulled him into a fight he still can't believe they won, and all the while, he fell in love with her, despite all the danger and hardship. And he supposed that it was also her fault that he smiled a little more now... just a little.

Those eyes that had been looking at the stars, remembering the time he'd been among them, out in the cold vastness of space. He really was crazy to jump into the void to save her, but there had been no question in his mind of what he had to do. He had to go to her, he wouldn't lose her, he'd been alone, and now that he wasn't, he didn't want to be again. He was looking at her now, her head tilted all the way back as she gazed up at them too, they were a couple of foolish dreamers, or she was and she'd pulled him into her madness kicking and screaming all the way... well maybe not screaming, but he'd definitely been brooding about it.

A little smile came to his face when she started to come toward him, her bouncy little step making the curve of her waist and the swell of her hips shift under her clothes. She was beautiful and didn't even try, she was ethereal and loving and obstinate and stubborn, and he found that even her negative traits were attractive... even the way she looked at him with that coy little smile, her weight on the balls of her feet as she leaned forward to repeat the words she'd told him the first time they'd met.

"I don't dance,"
                                                              he said automatically, even if he could, and she knew it, if they were going to take up these roles, then he was going to play his properly. She even told him not to say it, but the stubborn part of him wanted to out do her, even if he wasn't sure that could happen. She took his hands, and this time they curled around hers, holding her small fingers firmly in his. He didn't drag his feet this time, just walking with her, a mad look on his face, even if there was a little sparkle in his eyes that told her he was actually kind of enjoying this.

It was true, he loved her, he loved to be with her, to hold her, kiss her even as she'd let him earlier in the night, and he liked his friends too... Zell, Selphie... even Quistis, the teacher he butt heads with when he was a student. He cared about them all and he didn't want to be apart from them, though he was more willing to be by himself if Rinoa was with him, it wasn't like he could touch her in a romantic way around other people. He might have been better and less aloof then when all this started, but he still needed privacy to kiss her and hug her... he was even a little embarrassed to dance with her, even if he would to make sure that the night they met was recreated... since it seemed important to her.

He was so focused on her that he didn't realize that the area around them was growing darker perhaps, not quite darker, but less colorful. Maybe it was that way because it was dark, and the shift in the light from inside was making his eyesight adjust, there were a million reasons for it, none of which were really happening. He stayed right with her as they crossed into the room where the music was playing, and their friends were talking and laughing, but in an instant, all that was gone. The light was different, the air was different... everything.

He frowned instantly and let go of her left hand so he could pull his gunblade out with his right, though his other hand remained in hers. He stepped up closer to her, in a protective way and he looked around to see if this was some time trick, that perhaps it wasn't over and that witch was back to make things bad again. The people around then seemed normal enough, and didn't really take much notice of them. They seemed to be under rock, from the filtered, low light, maybe it was a cave of some sort. "Stay close," he said to her, his voice edged, but she would know it wasn't toward her, he was just worried. He left the Lionheart in his hand, loosely so he could defend at any moment, but not in a threatening way, and he looked around, for danger or anything that might harm them... so much for their fun evening...

L o v e Rinoa HeartillySTRIFEJust a little lateSTRIFE
                                                                              You found meSTRIFEW e a p o n s Lionheart, Cerberus, Pandemona, Bahamut
                                                                              You found meSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Ribbon
                                                                              You found meSTRIFEI t e m s Hi-potions, Firagax10, Curagax10
                                                                              You found meSTRIFEP a r t y Rinoa

AS S e e D STRIFE M e r c e n a r y AS

Magic Bunny

User Image

▸▸▸ ASSYRIA // tea shopxxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxRᴏᵴᴀ Jᴏᴀᴎᴎᴀ Ħᴀᴙᴠᴇʏxxxxxxxx
                                                Without me along, WHO will [ h e a l ] you when you're hurt?

Rosa was surprised to hear that Miku had never even heard of a chocobo before. She didn’t know what it was. It was one thing to have never seen one before if one lived in the mountains or a place that chocobos simply thrived, but it was like knowing about fishes in the sea and birds in the sky. She breathed out with clear awe in her tone, “A chocobo? You do not know what a chocobo is? I suppose you might never have encountered one.” Then again hearing her describe cars, airplanes, and those trains that she had just encountered here, she supposed that they had various animals each… whatever those were…

She explained, “It is a large bird that may come in a variety of colors. They can be mounted, and they are ridden around because they are faster than walking. They are also faster than most monsters so by riding them, one can avoid beast encounters. However, the average chocobo cannot cross mountains or rivers and only feel safe in forests.” She wasn’t a chocobo expert, but those were things she knew for sure. That and she knew that gyshal greens were tasty lures for chocobos. They were what people used as a scent to draw them there and other times they were food to feed them.

As for other transportation methods, she described, “We have airships and we have seaships. I am not sure what a car is that you speak of, but I do know of a spaceship-the Lunar Whale… Other than that… But perhaps Cecil knows. You should ask him when he returns. He is far more well traveled than I am.” Of course Baron was one of the few locations that airships could even be seen. They were very ahead in technology. Cid was able to come up with a method of flight that allowed ships that were meant for the sea to be brought in the air. Cecil captained the military branch-the Red Wings that flew upon these airships in his day.

She reached over to take a sip of her drink. She nearly spit it back out when Miku described her experience before coming there. Rosa experienced the same situation except that was just yesterday. She nodded eagerly, “Yes! The very same! It was like a night during the day, although there was no darkness… It was like all the color in the world had gone!” She and Cecil had already compared their situations. Perhaps there was a sort of theme if Miku was also like them in the way that they had come through with such mysterious circumstances. She, too, was not from this world either or so it seemed. It was like going to the Moon or the Underworld-worlds that she had only heard of. Here, she hadn’t heard of any of these, but these were still unknown and new places to her eyes.

They were all the more similar because Miku lacked the money to this place just like she and Cecil yesterday. She toned back her voice and spoke more calmly, “It is the same with us. We have gil with us… That is our currency, but it seems to be of little use here. We had to battle in an arena so that we might have something on hand to which we might use as the local currency. However, I do believe the shops will barter if you wish to sell something you have for gold.” In order to get a room at the inn without any money, Cecil had to give his ring to the man there to have it held until they returned with the proper currency.

Raising her hand and shaking her hand, she assured, “Please. Do not worry. Think nothing of it. You are our friend, are you not? It seems only right that we treat you especially if you have no money yourself. We were in your position yesterday, and we almost had to sell something dear. It would be a shame if you had to go through the same situation.” She really empathized with this girl’s plight. It was not fair and especially since it seemed like she was alone. At least she had Cecil at her side to keep her company. She was not wandering this place by herself like when she wandered in to Kaipo alone and contracted the desert fever and caused more trouble for Cecil even though she had left because she was worried about him.

I would love to hear of this Japan. Baron is a modest kingdom, but it is very beautiful. There are green plains around us and also forests to our north and south with the sea to our east. To our west is a desert and south past the forests are mountains… However, we have the most beautiful double moonrise… The town itself is very quaint. We are one of the most technologically advanced kingdoms if I did say so myself, but that was due to Cid’s efforts in his research. However, if you asked me to describe that, I’m afraid that I would not have much to say to you for it is beyond the scope of my own understanding.” She chuckled a bit, a sheepish but earnest smile in her features.

The sandwiches were cold cuts and were made quickly enough. Rosa’s tummy hungered for food all the of the sudden even though she had nearly rejected all forms of consumption just yesterday. The sandwiches were set at the table, and just when she looked up to survey the small location again, she saw the approaching return of her husband. She welcomed him with a warm smile and said softly. “Welcome back, my love.” When he bent for a courtesy kiss upon her cheek, she tilted her head back to make it easier on him.

She watched him take his seat. It was a slow but sure action, and she could not tell if he was being careful because the chairs seemed a bit thin or if it was because he was still feeling the effects of his injury. She did not yet pry, not hampering him unless he seemed to need her aid. She did not want him to seem weak before others, and she simply continued pleasant conversation, “They do look quite delicious. Don’t you think so as well, Miku?” Her eyes trailed to the girl beside them with a smile, who was taking a bite herself. “Is it good?

Before taking a bite, she said quickly to Cecil to fill him in on what was missed, “It seems that you have arrived just in time. I was just telling Miku about Baron, and she was going to speak of her kingdom or hometown of Japan. She has such an interesting dress. What is the place of your birth like?” Once she had done her duty in continuing the conversation, she bit into her sandwich and let the warm juices and taste fill her mouth. It was very good. She made a soft sound of contentment, suggesting that she enjoyed its taste. She reached over to sip her tea to wash it down after a few moments, trailing to the outside where they had come from-the train station and seeing that another ship of people had arrived and many people were leaving the station.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // a healthy pregnant
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // pleasant

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Artemis Bow, Artemis's Arrows
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 3 x remedy, 2 x hi-ethers
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // circlet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff