• Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageBayonetta(Bayonetta)
~ Umbra Witch

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

A light chuckle left Bayonetta’s lips. “No. She would have to do better than that to throw me off.” Sure. Jeanne taking out the lollipop like that had been unexpected. Yet, the Umbra Witch wouldn’t be such a tease if something like that flustered her. Thus, if her fellow Witch really wanted to get her flustered, she would have to do better than that. Though, the main question was, was Jeanne just trying to get back at her, or was there more to it? For usually people like Jeanne didn’t so such things to others. They usually felt they were too high and mighty to lower themselves to such actions. However, in that moment, Jeanne had “lowered” herself to doing a tease similar to the one from yesterday. Except it had been Bayonetta doing the biting at the end of the lollipop stick.

Thus, the fact she had done that made the Umbra Witch wonder if it was the latter. Yet, Jeanne being into her like that, let alone anyone like that? Bayonetta just couldn’t see it! Then again, she supposed that everyone was affected by such feelings in their life. The noble and the “pure” being effected by emotions just like the rest of them. But, she knew she was never to type to think over things. She liked to just impulsively run into anything with her guns and teasing sharp mouth. Though, this? Bayonetta wasn’t sure she could just jump in on a whim. What surprised her more was that she was tempted to go on such a whim for Jeanne. Her eyebrows furrowing a little while her fingers rested against her chin. Luckily for her though, the caravan had arrived at the shop.

Giving her the excuse to get away from her thoughts. The Umbra Witch taking care of business while Jeanne drove off. Only faintly puzzled by the action. However, what Jeanne wanted, she got. Thus, if she wanted to get to the train station before them, she would do so. Causing Bayonetta to shrug it off as she moved towards Yuri. The two soon deciding that as punishment, Jeanne should be forced to wait for them. Hearing the chuckle that Yuri let out. Her grey hues glistening with amusement. “That is true. Besides, I’m sure a bit of waiting might take a little bit off that whole….Oh….how should I put it?” Playfully tapping her chin and making it seem like she honestly had to think about it. Before snapping her finger and smirking. “Ego of hers? Yes. That sounds about right.”

A light chuckle leaving her own lips, since she knew she had her own ego issues. However, Bayonetta liked to think she was much more laidback compared to Jeanne. Able to take anything sent her way without feeling the need to one up someone. Unless it was Jeanne of course. Then she always almost felt giddy at showing Jeanne that she didn’t need to be a “pureblood” to be amazing. Smirking a little to herself as the two eventually arrived at the train station. Seeing the familiar dark red outfit that Jeanne wore. A smirk dancing across her face at the displeasure that was clearly oozing off Jeanne. Almost chuckling as her eyes stayed focused on her fellow Witch. “He’s right you know. We didn’t take that long, and you would have been deprived of this lovely wine if you left us behind.”

Almost a bit surprised when Jeanne took the wine from her. But, then again, she seemed to be doing a good job at surprising her today. “Whatever you say, Jeanne.” Obviously teasing her as Jeanne seemed to focus on Yuri again. Eyes blinking a little at what she was hearing. The Umbra Witch assuming that either that meant Yuri had gotten on Jeanne’s good side, or Jeanne had woken on the more friendly side of the bed this morning. Though, Bayonetta couldn’t help but find herself a bit more curious about Jeanne now. Wondering if she pealed back the layers, metaphorically and physically, if there was more to Jeanne than a pureblood wanting to prove to a halfblood that she was better. However, just as Bayonetta didn’t like the layers of herself being pealed back by someone, she was sure Jeanne wouldn’t either.

Thus, making her wonder if she should even try. Yet, as Jeanne made some remark of gaining a fancy for the cold before gaining a fancy forher, she couldn’t help but smirk. For the idea of getting to Jeanne’s core was starting to sound a bit fun. Besides, why the hell not? Maybe she would find something sweet and enjoyable there, and it would be all hers for the taking. “Is that so huh? We shall see about that.” Challenge set and mission Jeanne was a go. Having to hold back a chuckle and a huge smirk at her thoughts. The three of them soon boarding the train. Jeanne sitting beside her and Yuri sitting across from her and Jeanne. Her arms crossed beneath her chest now as she lied back against the seat. Looking Jeanne out of the corner of her eye to show she was listening.

“Oh I can swim alright. It is you I wonder about. For even I wonder if we could even get you into a bathing suit. After all…not sure how you feel about anyone being able to eye you up.” A proud smirk on her face. Feeling that was quite a good come back if she said so herself. Her head looking up soon after Jeanne’s, having heard the alert as well. Her gaze looking over towards the window before looking back at Jeanne. Chuckling a little now. “Oh really now? I recall you were hogging more than just blankets this morning.” Aka she was hogging Bayonetta. But, out of “niceness”, she decided to leave out exactly what Jeanne had been hogging. At least, for now. Only vaguely paying attention now as Jeanne focused once more on Yuri. Taking note of what Yuri said about his two friend’s appearances.

The only time Bayonetta seemed to show more than mild interest was the moment Yuri brought up an unfamiliar term. Krityan? His description reminded her of what people called elves. Except she didn’t think elves had blue hair. Nether the less, she definitely found her curiosity peaked. “Krityan? I never heard of them before. They normally have strange hair and ears?” Tilting her head a little at him. However, her interest in the subject fell to the back of her mind for the moment. A small bit of laughter leaving her lips at the idea of getting the male in front of them into a dress. But, just as she expected, Yuri wasn’t too fond of the idea. The ex-knight, by the looks of it, taunting Jeanne. Who she would be if she didn’t join in?

“Well, how about we get you both into really frilly dresses and I can take pictures as evidence of the triumph?” Though, who said that Yuri wouldn’t be a victim of her teasing as well? Though, Bayonetta soon watched as Jeanne asked for three glasses. She wanted to drink already? Well, if Jeanne was that type of person, Bayonetta was game for that. Soon looking at Jeanne while her arms still remained crossed underneath her chest. Shaking her head a little while moving one arm so she could run a hang through her hair. “I think none of us are into that cheesy stuff. Unless you are, Jeanne?” Teasing her once more of course as she playfully looked shocked. “Yuri needs to learn something? Oh like what? How to play fetch for you?” Messing with both of them in one go as the three glasses were brought to them.

After that, Bayonetta just watched and waited as Jeanne fixed the glasses for them. Taking the glass when handed to her and looking down at the liquid. Already expecting this wine to be quite good just from its looks and smell. Lifting her glass and smirking a little. “To more fun times and the end of boredom.” Knocking her glass lightly against Jeanne’s and Yuri’s before placing the glass to her lips. Downing the wine in a similar manner to Yuri’s. For she could take the time to actually enjoy it later. Just lightly gripping the glass now as she looked out the window. Watching as the landscape slowly changed from a dreary cold landscape to a warm lovely landscape that was a beach. Her finger lightly pointing towards the window now. “Seems we are almost there.”

The train conductor seeming to confirm that when the alert mentioned they were closing in on Arcadia. “So, should we find a room first, or hit up the beach first? Well, after we get some nice swimwear of course.” Bayonetta was fine either way. But, since she was traveling with two others, she would leave the decision up to them. Just knowing that she was definitely going to enjoy this either way.

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more

Where can I be found: Train to Arcadia with Jeanne and Yuri
Love: You shouldn't ask a lady such things~
My Weapon of Choice: Scarborough Fair
Powers Active: None

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You take the breath right out of meSTRIFEL o c a t i o n ZionSTRIFE
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Tired: WatchfulSTRIFEYou left a hole where my heart should be

Light thought about starting a rather large quest, and didn't know if it was the best thing to do, but Hope seemed rather excited, and Kain was on board, so she just shrugged her shoulders and nodded, giving in to them both. She wasn't convinced they could find some new place on their own, just the three of them, but there was a chance they could find the others, and they did need money. Fang and Vanille would be staying there for the time being, so they'd be about to come back for them soon enough.

Alright, so they were going to take this job she guessed. It seemed they needed to go inside to get the information, so she motioned for them to follow behind, and she entered the small office. She looked around, seeing a television screen, and seeing a girl at the counter that seemed to work there... it was strange, having an office for something like this, one that just normal people could walk in and say they were going to find a place and get whatever they were offering as a reward... there had to be fail safes against that or it just wouldn't make much sense.

"We're here about the flyer..." She said to the girl, who looked up at her and smiled a little, handing her a piece of paper, and playing a video without saying much of anything. She stood back with Hope and Kain, paying attention mostly, but she was also reading the paper she'd been handed. A little sigh escaped her... they could be gone for awhile, but they would be allowed money for provisions... that was good... maybe they could make it last...

She half wondered if she should let Fang and Vanille know, but she decided against it, maybe it would be best to just go... get what they needed and head out. The girls could use some time alone, and she was itching to do something. She needed to get back to Serah, if Hope was the same boy she'd known, he'd never lie to her about something like this... maybe finding a new place would lead her closer to saving her sister... she hoped, where ever she was, that idiot Snow was watching after her...

"We'll take it," she said, taking the sheet and the money, tucking them into her satchel and looking back at the boys. "Lets get some provisions and start straight off." She wasn't one to waste time if they had something to do. Now, they had a clear goal, and goals beyond that. Be a pioneer, get more money, find their loved ones and hopefully come back to find more suitable lodging. That all sounded great to her.

L o v e No oneSTRIFEYou got to fight just to make it throughSTRIFE
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEW e a p o n s Omega Weapon
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Platnium Armlet
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEI t e m s Tetra Crown
                                                                              'Cause I will be the death of youSTRIFEP a r t y Kain, Hope

User ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser ImageAphroditeUser Image

ASL ' C i e STRIFE O f STRIFE A n i m a AS

Mythical Demigod

Some days I feel like I'm wrong when I am rightSTRIFEL o c a t i o n ZionSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: InterestedSTRIFEYour mind is playing tricks on you my dear

Hope just followed as they did whatever they needed to get the job, not paying much attention to what was going on, he was actually older then Light, but he just let her do whatever was needed, and Kain was way more worldly and battle ready, so he just went with it. Though once they were finished and outside again, he asked Light for some of the money.

"I'll go shopping for everything we might need, just wait here... you both look rather tired, and if I'm the medical person, it would make sense for me to handle it." Light handed him half and he left them, going back down the road a little to the store he'd passed. It seemed to be a regular type of place with food and adventuring supplies. They could wait a little and rest, and he would handle what they needed. He didn't mind doing the work if it would help them out.

He headed in and grabbed packs first, so he could fill them with what he needed as he shopped, and he got tents, potions, ethers and whatever they might need for first aide. He has a clerk come over to help him keep track, which he was grateful for, and he filled the sacks with what they needed, and nothing over. He did buy a little indulgent item, a package of hard candy, he liked sweets once in awhile, and even though Light said she didn't, he knew she did...

He arranged everything, making sure he didn't forget something that they needed... he got a hunting knife and a few other things that would be handy, then he went up to pay. He actually only used half the money that Lightning gave to him. He felt rather good about all his choices, and he made the two heavy packs for him and Kain, with Kain having a bit more since he was bigger, and a smaller one for Light, since she relied on speed anyway.

Hope hurried back to the train station and he smiled, giving the extra money back to Light and handing the packs out. "All set, I think this should be good, to get us wherever we need to go... so, are we going now?" He was eager to be on a new adventure, with Light... maybe it had been all his work in a lab for so long, but he needed out into the wide world and to fight and live next to his friend again... and gain new friends... or remake old ones... either way, he was happy.

L o v e No oneSTRIFE'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry ourSTRIFE
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEW e a p o n s Nue
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEI t e m s potionsx2, elixir, phoenix down
                                                                              Bodies safe to shoreSTRIFEP a r t y Kain, Light

ASD i r e c t o r STRIFE o f STRIFE t h e STRIFEA c a d e m y AS

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                          xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image
                                          User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxx

║█ ║│█│║│███│║│██│║█│║█║│██║║││║│║█║║│ ║██││║█║│█│║││█

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ QUESTING // outside junglexxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx IV
                                          xxKᴀᵻᴎ Ħᵻɢʜᴡᵻᴎᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                I DON'T expect you to f o r g i v e me, ( after ) all I've done.

Kain waited for Lightning and Hope to answer the attendant. He already made it clear that he would not mind going on this quest. He was not sure how long it would take, but he had all the time in the world at the moment. He did not expect to run into his friends again. He remembered that Fang had mentioned that they would find his friends again, but he did not think he was ready to face them at the moment. There was nothing about him that had changed. He expected that when he was ready, he would feel this great stirring in his soul somehow, that he would know that he was ready to look them in the eye and sincerely apologize for all he had done or be able to make it up to them somehow.

He was not yet at that point nor was there any guarantee that he would reach such a point. He thought he might undergo something similar to Cecil on Mt. Ordeals, but seeing that it was impossible for him to reach the location, he doubted that and himself. At this point, he thought that he might as well throw himself into any sort of danger if that would soothe him or at least direct his energy toward something more productive. After all, he was at least helping Hope and Lightning in whatever they were looking for. He would follow them for awhile because he needed a change of pace, new people and new places to perhaps change his perspective on his life.

Both Lightning and Hope acquiesced to the request. Lightning took the money and headed off. They were to get supplies. He wondered if he should by armor upgrades or look to see if there were any. He did not pass any that appeared to be of better quality than what he already wore. His spear was one that he was also very attached to, unable to part with it after all it took to attain it. He kept it at his side and did not consider once that he might find something better in this place. He needed a new start, but there was still a part of him that clung enough to the past, his armor, and the spear in his hand because they were all he had ever known. That might have been his very weakness.

Then Hope volunteered to look for supplies. He opened his mouth to object and say that he could help, but Hope was already inside with the half the bag of money. Hope did look quite responsible and intelligent, but he was not sure what Hope knew to get for Kain himself. He did not doubt that Hope could pick out what his mentor needed. They’d likely known each other for so long that they knew each other well enough to rely on each other like this often enough. He was a newcomer in that way, and he thought he might try and aid him. There seemed to be no point.

He sighed and leaned against the wall, occasionally throwing glances at Lightning because Hope had stated that Lightning appeared tired. From what he could see, she looked a bit worn but nothing less than usual. Then again, she had fooled him well last night in the rain so there was no doubt that she might have been hiding any weakness now that she had and it took a trained-experienced eye like Hope to potentially recognize that. He chuckled a bit and said offhandedly, making an effort to converse, “It does not appear that you would be able to get anything past your ward.

Kain was not great at making conversation, not his forte in the least. He was used to just staring out in silence, allowing others to make decisions while he followed like a soldier. That was probably the reason Rosa was attracted Cecil rather than himself. He should make an effort to change, and his small quips here and there were the first steps in that. He was trying. He truly was. It was difficult but eased a bit by his new location and companions that potentially gave him a fresh start.

He glanced up when Hope returned with everything. He nodded at him, taking the largest and heaviest packet. He consolidated his smaller pack with the larger pack he was given. He grunted a bit, throwing it over his shoulders. It wasn’t any heavier than the mantle of his chest plate, hardly any weight at all. He looked ahead and pointed toward the nearest gate, “I’m not sure where we are headed, but it appears we can exit Zion through that location, the nearest gate as far as I can tell.” He headed in that direction after everyone seemed to wear the packs comfortable. If they ever appeared to be getting tired, he could volunteer to carry theirs for a time.

Kain headed through the gate, not sure that there might be anything out of the ordinary. Lightning at the very least looked like a seasoned fighter-traveler. Hope appeared to be a scholar of sorts, but he could wield magic aptly. Judging from the supplies, he might have also been a well versed traveler so he should not look down upon either yet not overestimate their experience just in case. Better to underestimate and be pleasantly surprised.

He pointed out at the dirt roads that split, both leading into the same wild jungle up ahead. He said a bit good humoredly, “Left or right? Seeing there are three of us, we won’t ever tie at the very least. Left path leads into a darker path, less light but more lush forests, suggesting there might be a source of water close by in that direction and of course right seems more scarce, a brighter path to better see the way in front of us.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // wary (4/5s-ish)
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // thoughtful && calm

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // Abel's Lance
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 6 x hi-potion, 3 x remedy, 2 x star veil, pack
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // none?
                                          locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !
                                                                          User Image
User Image

Jeanne seemed to glare at Bayonetta as the woman came into sight, she always had the ability to piss off the pureblood really well. When Yuri spoke of having the reward she groaned, only to sigh when Bayonetta prodded at it as well. She seemed to just agree silently, not wanting to let the fellow Umbran witch know she won...also she didn't want to give Yuri the idea either. Jeanne's eyes widened slightly as Bayonetta found her a challenge now...did she know ?! Was Jeanne secret out and the other witch was planning to get it out of her? Or did Jeanne's poor choice of words give Bayonetta a new hurdle to climb? This caused Jeanne's heart to beat a little faster....she was and wasn't looking forward to what was to come. " What ever Cereza... " Was all she could muster as she looked away from the woman. The fact that she was using Bayonetta's actual first name meant that Bayonetta was slowly getting under her skin.

When the other woman started to taunt her about swimming and getting her in a bathing suit she seemed to glare with a intent to kill or more so she was embarrassed. Jeanne crossed her arms and looked away ."I can and will show you that I can swim...as for my body being for anyone's view... I could care less, not like I am trying to find some one to bed after all. I am relaxing and that is all that matters Cereza. So I will wear what I wish." She huffed a bit. She wanted to fight Bayonetta right now, to release all this sexual tension between the two. Well to release the tension that was building up inside of Jeanne and giving sight of her feelings or so she felt it was.

Suddenly as the words left Bayonetta's mouth about this morning and how Jeanne was hogging something her face seemed to turn a slight red....did she know?!?! Her head jetted back and suddenly slammed into the wall behind her. She hissed in pain as she found her hand over her mouth....trying to cover what she could aka the blush that was forming more and more. Her composure seemed to crumble for that instant as she then looked away from Bayonetta considering the woman was next to her. "I was hugging a pillow and nothing more, got that Cereza? " She cleared her throat and then downed the alcohol she had in the glass. She could blame what blush she had on the alcohol...of course Jeanne really had a low tolerance but that wasn't known to her.

She seemed to take note of what Raven and Judith looked like, honestly not wanting to picture Judith at the moment. From what she heard she really didn't need that sort of image in her mind with the teasing Bayonetta was giving her. It would just cause the pure witch to think of Cereza with little to nothing on, even if what she wore showed off plenty...even less would be quite lovely. Jeanne's face contorted as she heard Bayonetta's idea of getting Jeanne in a dress...there was no way in hell that was going to happen. She then decided to get some sort of idea. "Is that so Yuri...well I am not the sort to want to see a man in a dress...but... how about this Cereza...if you beat me in combat...then I will get in a dress, but if I beat you...then you must do the same and admit me the better of the two...? Sound like something you wish to wager miss Cereza? " Her tone was quite playful now, her composure back but the alcohol was helping a little... "You call the battle...or even Yuri can choose and we will have at it..anything you wish to try to beat me in...combat..or other. " She said as she crossed her legs, her glass rolling empty in her hand. She would beat Cereza in anything but then again she didn't realize she set herself up for anything...of Bayonetta's choosing...oh the day was just getting longer and longer.

When she was teased about being cheesy she frowned and rolled her eyes. "Cheesy? Forgive me if class and manners are cheesy Cereza...perhaps you only find it such considering you lack them my fell witch? As for his trick... how about this one? " She then offered her glass to the man in the group ,"Fetch me another drink? Come on, perhaps I will give you a treat...? Men like bacon right? " She chuckled a bit, okay...that was a bit of a jerk comment on her part but then again she had to get them both back for all the hell they have been putting her through.

When the train arrived Jeanne seemed to stand, waving her arm in front of her to show she was taking charge. "Beach first, I wish to warm my cold body. So shopping for a swimsuit is out goal. " She said as she walked out and looked around, her eyes scanning for the nearby shop as she suddenly noticed the climate change. "You peasant...do you know where to buy a swimsuit? Answer me quickly before I get upset. " The man then pointed to the direction as Jeanne began to walk towards it only to call out. "Hurry up Cereza and Yuri...we don't have all day. " Jeanne said with a small smirk.

Jeanne arrived at the store only to walk in, starting to look through all the one pieces. Which gave insight on her innocence and she would wear one more and likely. She groaned a bit as she was looking, her eyes scanning for what Bayonetta was getting. She was hoping for it to be slightly skimpy...no that was a lie, she was hoping it would be rather skimpy. She wanted to see as much as Bayonetta as she could. "What do you think of this one Bayonetta? " She held up a white one piece as she tilted her head. "I never shopped for such things before as the sisters really never really indulged in such fun actions. " She admitted as she was being a bit more open then usual. Perhaps the alcohol was a bit stronger then she had expected?

She then looked to Yuri and then walked over to the man as she let out a slight sigh... wondering if he caught the hint of her feelings. She was tempted to ask how to see if Bayonetta was actually interested in her or not. She then looked to Yuri and arched her brow. "Are you swimming with us ? If so then hurry up and pick something. " She said in a sort of demanding tone, more or less messing with him.

Location:
                                                                          Location: Arcadia with Yuri and Bayonetta
                                                                          Mood: Flustered slightly and pissy

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
                                                    User Image
                                                    Shinobu (Scarlet) Jacobs
                                                    xxxxx No more Heroes 2

Shinobu seemed really confused as Alice seemed to go on about some sort of gibberish. Was she high , drunk, or something? Though the white haired samurai was quite surprised when the wound seemed to heal with some odd light. This caused a look of awe to wash over Shinobu, when normally she was never impressed, unless it was her master. When Alice introduced herself she seemed to tilt her head, rotating her robotic hand as if to stretch the gears, if that made any sense. "Well seems you already know me Alice...nice to meet'cha too. Nifty little light show you got there. Wonder what the hell else ya can do. floating book and all that s**t.." She then raised her hand up and rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh and thanks...for ya know. " She wasn't one normally to say thanks but Alice seemed like a nice enough chick to break her normal.

Though a look of pissed off disgust washed over her face as the man named X seemed to give her fighting advice. She was about ready to turn her blade on him as she glanced over to Travis...if her master walked around with this dipshit then she would just stomach it and try to deal with him. "Trust me I know how to ******** fight... Travis is my master so don't tell me how to do my damn job. I am a assassin you blue d**k. Oh and thanks for that compliment I guess. " She drew her hand off her katana, resisting every urge to make him the next severed head. She really didn't like people giving her advice on her life style...it was magic, how in the hell did she know that crap existed? She huffed and then seemed confused over what Travis was saying...he said that s**t before...how the ******** did he forget? Her brow scrunched when he said she was in high school...alright something was ******** up. She then shook her head. "Alright master, what the ********? " She didn't get the kiddie fiddler comment and probably best she didn't considering she would then question what the ******** Travis and Yuri were talking about. Before she could say anything to Travis about her being out of high school for three years he was off again...she had to get that across to him...

Suddenly as she was milling over her own thoughts she felt a sudden crash into her, which made her pissed off. UNTIL she noticed it was Travis who sent her to the ground. Her eyes went wide as her face blushed a bit....was he being this forward in public!? He really was a hentai! "Master.... " She spoke in a small tone as she then found a huge disappointment as the man got off of her. She growled a bit and then took his hand, hearing his joke as she scoffed. It was time to clear it all up right here and right now. "My head in the clouds!? What the hell are you talking about? I was just trying to figure out what the ******** your problem was. I have been out of high school for three god damn years master. I am 21!" She said in a pissed off manner. He should know her age for crying out loud...wait what if something happened and her master had amnesia...or if she was from the future and he was from the past...no that was too lame, then again magic seemed to be real...so...it was hard to figure all this s**t out.

She groaned a bit as she looked to Yuri, then his clone...and now it was a monster? This caused her face to contort in confusion, did he evolve or something? She wanted to ask but she just watched Travis go after it, her master was so reckless...or he made it seem that way to hide his true skill. She saw the monster cut at Travis as she quickly slung her blade, launching a sonic sword at it in anger. " What the ******** do you think you are doing to MY master?! " She said as she leaped at the creature, taking a few good strikes at it as she flipped backwards, blocking a strike from the monster clone with her katana. She glared back at Yuri ." How the ******** can we kill this damn thing!? I got s**t to sort out alright! " She yelled at Yuri as she struck at the hand that lunged at her, trying to finish it off but not able to get close enough to land a finisher strike.

She then glanced over to Travis and grinned a bit. "How about it master, we double team this ******** head and kill it here and now...? " She was definitely for the idea of working with Travis, though she had a feeling they needed Yuri to finish it off. After all he was they were fighting , which was odd that the man could change to some ugly a** demon thing. "Hey blue ********, can you do anything useful? " She asked as she seemed to sound bored. X was on her bad list, Yuri was in the middle , Alice was on the good side, well the beginning of the good side...as for Travis..he was always on the good side but also on the confusing the ******** out of her side too.

Feelings:confused as ******** more Heroes/357959-1.jpg?t=1337820518[/img]
                                                    User Image

User Image

Rei seemed to blink and then smile very faintly as she was teased again....Henry seemed like a good guy. He kinda reminded her of her dead fiancee...oh that was a bad thing to think about. A sense of dread washed over her as she tried her best to hide it , keeping that smile on her face. "Who knows...? I might be... I do have quite a few secrets after all. " It was her best attempt at a joke but it was honestly the truth. Not many would believe she is a ghost exorcist and also had a curse that was devouring her and appeared in the form of tattoos. She then glanced over to Serah and Snow as her face frowned a bit...she did not like the idea of separating from a group as it always resulted in a death or worse...if there was something worse then death. Though she was unable to say more to convince them to stay but at least she seemed to be in able hands, even if it had a odd sword in one of them.

The jokes seemed to stop as more clones seemed to appear, this made her frown a bit, her chance of joy slipping from her fingers as she raised her camera in defense. Like it really was going to stop a clone from attacking her let alone hurt them, they weren't ghosts after all! Her eyes went wide as a small and faint scream left her lips (out of surprise really) when her arm was grabbed by Henry. She found herself behind the man as he seemed to attack the clone, stabbing it. "Thanks... " She said in a slight shaky tone as she then seemed to see more. She really wished she would have taken self defense classes now as she nodded,"Yes we do...though I think you can handle them. " It was her trying to compliment the man that saved

When she was told to run a wave of worry washed over her, she didn't want to abandon the man...but what help was she anyways? She swallowed the lump in her throat as she nodded ."Please be safe.... " She said as she started to run off as fast as she could, cradling her camera as if it was a fragile piece of glass. Her body suddenly tensed as she felt a hand on her shoulder as she balled up her fist as she was tempted to strike them, but she heard the voice as she decided it was Henry which made a ping of happiness fill her heart. She then felt her hand grabbed and being guided towards the train. She stumbled a bit as they all made it into the cabin of the train. Though she was a bit stunned when the man was so, chivalrous... She then smiled a bit more, it was nice to be treated like that. "Um...thanks... " Kei was the only man that treated her like this...but he was now...yeah.

When she was called out on liking his accent her dark eyes widened a bit as she started to fiddle with her fingers on her lap. She stumbled a bit on her words until she finally got a good sense of them ."Y-y-yes...it is a very exotic accent. It makes you quite a unique man. " She was being honest as she wasn't hitting on him or anything but she was just being honest. She had a bad track record with loved ones after all, she didn't want to give him that bad luck. She looked out the window and sighed. "I don't know if... I really have a home to go to....oh.. " She realized she said a bit too much as she shook her head ."Forgive me! I have said too much! I.... just... I have a rather disappointing life...but I am getting better... " She offered a smile which was false and forced but she was good at faking them.

She then found herself slipping into her own mind. Last time she saw Miku was her going to the other side... what if that was a dream? What if it was a lie...? She could feel a small ball of hope whelling up inside of her. The thought of the other woman turned the fake smile into a true one, it was odd how Miku helped her so much. "Um...a man like you must be looking for someone.... after all you are quite a charmer and strong too... family maybe? " She was trying to get the subject off of her right now as she could pull herself out of the pit of depression she was in. Though she slowly was doing so but she had a good reason to why she was, after all she lost everything..so it was taking time to recover.

She also decided to learn more about the other man, after all he seemed to unique to be normal. "Can... I ask about that...? " She waved her hand towards the sword he had, wanting to know what it was and how it worked. It seemed really powerful after all, it handle those clones quite well. Of course she wasn't going to be pushy or anything, everyone was allowed secrets.

Feelings:alright....

User Image

Mythical Demigod

When you walk awaySTRIFEL o c a t i o n AssyriaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: CuriousSTRIFEYou don't hear me say please, oh baby, don't go

Larsa nodded once the last of the copies were defeated, and he sighed a little, feeling better that none of them were extremely wounded... he was tired, and has some scratches, but he was still trying to recover from what he'd been through the night before... his blood count was probably still rather low, he had lost a lot of it, and the body could only produce the stuff so quickly. But, it was fine, while he did wish to sit for awhile, he didn't, smiling softly to Refia as she said that he should go and tend to Riku. Yes, that was a good idea, the silver haired boy didn't look very good at all.

He wasn't very good at magic, but he did know cure, his brother had wanted him to know it, in case something happened and he needed to help himself... another reason he'd gotten into the habit of stocking so many potions. Even if his brother had been evil, and rather despicable, he still had a few, random good memories about him... especially when he was very small... but he still could forgive him for murdering their father like that... it was evil and he refused too, even if the man was gone...

Larsa came up to Riku and smiled softly, casting a cure spell over him, then another to try and stop the bleeding. He took out a couple potions and handed them to the other boy. Riku downed the medicine, not even wincing at the bitter liquid, obviously he was used to them, and he handed the empties back, he put them back in his pouch to get rid of them later. He casted another spell, but that was about all he'd be able to do, but at least he was better.

Kairi came up and asked Refia to heal him. He responded, "don't worry, he'll be alright now, I healed him... he looks worse then he is, right Riku?" The boy nodded and sighed a little, and straightened up, and the little Emperor then looked over to Refia to see how she was doing. "Do you need a potion?" She looked fine, but he didn't know, she could be hiding it... he hoped she wasn't. He looked over at the upset Kairi, and he wondered if they shouldn't get the two a moment alone.

He took Refia's hand and took her back toward the swings. "I thought they should talk." He smiled a little and leaned against the metal brace for the swing set, taking out a handkerchief and he made sure his sword was clean before he put it away. "Are you sure you're okay?" His gray eyes looked into her blue ones, a little smile on his face... he still couldn't believe that she liked him back... he was kind of strange, he knew, being who he was... but he really was happy to be able to act like a normal kid for once, and that was her doing.

L o v e RefiaSTRIFESimple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonightSTRIFE
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEW e a p o n s Joyeuse
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEI t e m s Many Potions
                                                                              It's hard to let it goSTRIFEP a r t y Refia, Riku, Kairi

ASE m p e r o r STRIFE o f STRIFEA r c h a d e s AS

Mythical Demigod

(Save me)... call my name and save me from the darkSTRIFEL o c a t i o n AssyriaSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Moderately Injured: WorriedSTRIFE(Wake me up)...bid my blood to run

Riku was holding his own alright, though he managed to get a few more cuts a couple rather bad, but he wasn't going to give up or anything, he had something he had to protect. Though, when Refia sent the fake Larsa to help him, the fake Riku turned all his fury on the betrayer, giving him a great opportunity to take both of them out. He started with the false him, since he was probably the most dangerous one left, especially if he found his spells, then the already rather damaged Larsa was cut down with one swipe, breaking through the weak guard.

Refia said she would go find Kairi, and he nodded, leaning over and trying to catch his breath. He winced at the pain in his body, but he didn't want to worry anyone, so he forced the pain back. He was supposed to be the protector, he wasn't supposed to worry everyone, and all he seemed to be doing lately was just that. The night before he'd been hurt very badly, and now, with what was left of those wounds, and the new ones... he really shouldn't fight much for awhile... but it wasn't like he wouldn't if he needed to help his friends... or his girlfriend.

Larsa came up to him and started healing him, the magic calming his pain and stopping the bleeding. The burns eased, which really were the worst, then he downed the two potions, feeling a lot better and managing to stand up straight now. Kairi came running up to him and she seemed to want to touch him, but she was scared that she would hurt him. He smiled a little, reaching out to take her hand.

Riku wanted to pull her into a hug, but he also didn't want to get her bloody. She was talking about teaching her what to do, and he nodded a little. "I don't know how much I can teach you, since I'm a bigger guy, I fight a lot differently, but I can show you the basics... maybe we can find you a female to help... maybe Refia might be able too, or a swordswoman... we'll figure it out... alright?" He squeezed her hand for support, to try and make sure she knew that he was there for her, and he wasn't going anywhere.

Larsa and Refia moved off a little, probably to give them some time, and he pulled her a little closer, his other hand moving to wipe it clean on his pants before he gently touched her cheek, leaning in to give her a soft kiss. "I'll be fine, don't worry," he whispered against her lips, "Larsa's right, I look worse then I am... so now crying or anything... don't be a crybaby, you're strong, you can do anything... you were just afraid... I'll show you what to do... and next time we'll fight together." She wouldn't get experience if she ran away... so next time, he'd fight right with her and give her some confidence.

L o v e KairiSTRIFE(I can’t wake up)...before I come undoneSTRIFE
                                                                              Save me from the nothing I’ve becomeSTRIFEW e a p o n s Way to Dawn keyblade
                                                                              Save me from the nothing I’ve becomeSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t None
                                                                              Save me from the nothing I’ve becomeSTRIFEI t e m s Several hi-potions
                                                                              Save me from the nothing I’ve becomeSTRIFEP a r t y Kairi, Larsa, Refia

ASK e y b l a d e STRIFE W i e l d e r AS

Magic Bunny

User Image
                                          xxxxO P E N I N G xxx F I L ExxxxUser Image

detecting target ▸ ▸ ▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ASSYRIA // playgroundxxxxxxxxx
                                          xx FINAL xxx FANTASY xxx III
                                          xxxxxxЯᴇᵳᵻᴀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                TOADS! I hate toads! You're not turning m e into [ one ]!

Refia had not understood but also understood at the same time why Kairi must have run away from a fight. It occurred to the orange haired girl that the red haired girl was significantly more princess-like than she was. This girl was not raised in a blacksmith's hearth only to be shoved into the mouth a slimy dragon or who knows what. However, she had seen the girl summon a weapon to her hands so it must have meant that Kairi had some ability about her... a call to at least do something in a fight if she should wish to. Both the Princess Sarah and the Priestess Aria, both noble and delicate still followed them into many fights. Even the Old Unei and Old Doga also followed them into dank caves to stand alongside them against a number of enemies, although in the case of all those females, they took the part of white mages to support or occasionally use air based attacks as was part of the white magic curriculum.

She sheepishly smiled when Kairi asked about her health. She shook her head and answered, "Don't worry about me. I've faced worse. I think Riku and Larsa must have taken the brunt of the damage." It wasn't entirely truthful. She didn't say that she wasn't hurt. She was. She had gotten burned by her own summon but washed out just in time because her counterpart... her shadow was not very smart, summoning Ifrit and the Leviathan. It might have been smarter to summon Leviathan and then Ramuh to shock all the soaked people and cause real burning damage. Instead, they were saved just a little. Still, the did not stop her skin from reddening and boiling over from the flames that still felt heated and warm to the touch despite the icy shock of rain water that soaked her hair and now dripped down her burned back. She had in fact faced worse and been worse than that.

Having been raised with a least a cup of manners, Refia escorted Kairi back to the rest of the group. She let down her guard but only after scanning the surroundings one more time to make sure that they were really gone. No one seemed to be coming after them, and there was no point hiding if they weren't going to come out and attack them right now. They might be able to regroup for the time being, maybe even escaped to somewhere that was safer than the playground. Then it occurred to her that it was her idea to begin with to come to this place. She thought it would be fun, but it turned out that she might not have made the greatest decision.

Like a good devout, she scanned over Riku when they returned because he had received the most damage compared to the rest of them. He was fighting off himself and Kairi while Refia and Larsa shared their two, working together rather than being tag-teamed and somewhat overwhelmed. While Kairi, this Kairi, appeared sweet and gentle, she'd seen the shadow of Kairi as somewhat ferocious and unrelenting. What did that say about the potential of this one? Sure, Refia's copy was not quite as smart as hers... running in for attack after attack much like Kairi's, but the actually power of the burns... Refia did not want to be on the receiving end when she summoned Ifrit. She was sure it felt much worse than what she was feeling now. So if that shadow of Kairi had been able to fight, she was sure that the blade Refia had seen Kairi summon was made for a similar purpose... Even rods and staves could be used to attack albeit not as damaging as swords or what have you.

Refia lightly touched Kairi's shoulder to support her emotionally speaking. "I'm not sure how much of a help I can be... Where I'm from, everyone can learn the basic cure, sight, and poisona in white magic or the first level fire, thunder, and blizzard when it comes to black magic if you have these," she paused to reveal black and white spheres of the respective spells that had been purchased. She had one for every bit of white, black, and summon magic. She simply could not use them if she was not in the correct job class to be able to focus their magics and use them to their full potential. She simply could not give them away either because if she did, she would lack them herself. She'd gladly teach if they found a set for her.

"But I don't know if they are compatible with your weapon... I've never seen any like it, and I would know-I'm the blacksmith's daughter... And with all the crystals I've visited, I don't know what job class you would be with... the... I'm not sure if it's a sword or a rod... Swung like a sword with hilt of one but with the barrel of a staff or rod," she described when she thought of their keyblade. Neither of their keyblades looked like a typical key with their chains not that she could recognize that based on the knowledge she had.

Before she could answer Kairi's question about more healing, Larsa interjected. Riku looked a lot better after being left in Larsa's care. The boy did know something about first aid if not something more. Larsa was in considerably better condition than Riku so it seemed right that he be the one to give aid. She smiled and complimented Larsa's work, "And I couldn't have done a better job even if I tried." She did not pretend to be the foremost on healing, but she knew a thing or two. She simply wanted to be nice. She hoped that she did not come off arrogant, but it was true that this sort of grunt work-healing and repairing was left to her-bodies or weapons. Stupid boys.

Apparently Refia did not get the hint about giving Riku and Kairi some alone time. However, Larsa did. He had his hand in hers and was tugging her away back towards the swings. She laughed awkwardly and said, "We'll just be over there if you need us," as she edged away to give them space. She sighed, taking a seat on the swing again-the same one she had used before. It was great load off of her not to be on her feet not that her hands hurt. However, her shoulders and arms hurt quite a bit more than she had been letting on. The copious amounts of adrenaline pumping through her also helped take the edge off the pain while she was worried about others. Now that things had settled, and she was sitting, she could feel the cold drips and every little breeze that tingled strenuously across her spin.

She glanced up at Larsa and said, "I-..." She was about to automatically say that she was fine, but she was sure that was not what Larsa wanted to hear. Instead she laughed a bit more and said, "I don't think I'd ever truly like to be my own opponent." She scratched her cheek a bit as she began to slid her coat off of her. She could see the cloak's upper back and the entire sleeves of her jacket burned orange and dyed lightly where pus and blood mixed, dark and soaked with water. She winced a bit, as she piled her outer garments in a pile, leaving her in her pale smock underneath-a simple dress but not undergarments by any means as that was not proper in public. At least the water had not soaked through all the layers so she was somewhat dry underneath.

However, now her arms were free, and she could see the damage-burns and boils across her arm. She chuckled a bit, glancing up at him to reassure him, "I think it looks painful. It hurts, but it doesn't hurt so much." She reached over to lift her staff, but her arms no longer felt like cooperating now that they had been allowed to rest. She gripped the item in her hand, but it trickled out of her fingers. She narrowed her eyes and asked with defeated reluctance, "If you're offering to help... I'd welcome it." In these cases, normally one of the boys-probably Arc became a sage or someone tossed her a potion to get her going again.

xxcurrent status ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ JOB CLASS // devout
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ HEALTH // burned, 1/2s-ish
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ MENTAL // sneaky

xxfound objects ▸▸▸
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ EQUIPMENT // holy wand & elder staff
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ USABLE ITEM // 2 x elixir, 3 x angel's sigh
                                                xxxxx▸▸▸ KEY ITEM // barrette
                                          locating vulnerability ▸▸▸ xxxxxxxxx
                                          ▸▸▸ ERROR DISCOVEREDxxxxxxxxx

xxxxL O A D I N G xxx C O M P L E T E !
                                                                  User Image

User Image

Judith seemed to sigh as she flied on Ba'ul over the lands, she was debating whether or not to visit the Brave Vesperia . IT was about time she was due for another visit as she patted her dragon's head softly. "Do you miss em too? " She offered a soft smile. She missed screwing with the old group, especially Yuri and the girls. Always teasing Estelle about her breast size and Rita about well being Rita. It was a time she longed for through her travels but she was also the sort that preferred the skies. Suddenly though it was all going to change, for the worse or better time would only tell.

When she landed on a beach like land she looked back for Ba'ul and her eyes widened. The dragon was gone?! She looked around as if she lost part of herself ."Ba'ul? Ba'ul! " It was then the blue haired woman started to jog around, she had to find her long time friend! Though the search was fruitless as she found nothing, which caused her to sigh. The feeling wasn't able to stay long as she looked around and her brow furrowed as she crossed her arms under her breast. "Where am I...? This definitely wasn't where I was planning.... " Suspicion was dashed in her tone. She could tell something was wrong as she started to look around, more curious on her location and pushed the thought of Ba'ul aside. If the dragon was here then it was safe and somewhere waiting for her. As of now she needed to worry about herself and find a way back to where she was meaning to go.

Judith started to walk around only to arch her brow seeing Jeanne off in the distance...why was a woman wearing so much in weather like this? She chuckled a bit wanting to figure out why but decided with Jeanne's expression it was best to not tackle that just yet. It was then Judith walked up to a random villager and leaned forward, showing off her goods a bit as it was a man...and well Judith was notorious about showing off so much of her body. "Excuse me.... I am a little lost...and just a weak little girl ya know....where am I...can you please help me...? " She sounded as cute as a button...a very sexy button as she seemed to get the answer. " Um...well...t-t-t-this is a place called Arcadia...m-m-miss...and if you need...a place to stay... I...I..I got a bed---- " It was then that Judith seemed to turn her back to the person she was talking with and had a smug smirk on her face. "Thank you.~ And sorry to say I can't join you in that bed. You are far from my type. " She waved her hand to the man as she started to walk off looking out to the beach itself. She drew in a deep breath and sighed as she seemed to have her eyes at half mast as she seemed to be in a peaceful sense of things. She enjoyed the outdoors after all and it was a nice day!

So now she had to figure out where she was truly. Arcadia didn't exist anywhere in her world which started to worry her or well make her curious. Did some force pull her from her home to this new place for some reason? Or was she just one of the unlucky ones to be brought here. She just hoped a familiar face would be around, otherwise she would have to make a whole new group of friends. Little did she know that Yuri was nearby with the girl in red she saw walking off. "Well seems I have a whole new adventure. I hope there is a lot of fighting... " She sighed out the sea air as she chuckled softly. Judith enjoyed fighting and a challenge, so in this new world there had to be a good one somewhere! Only if Judith could pull herself from her thoughts then maybe she would notice Yuri, but right now that wasn't going to happen considering she was attempting to figure out some sort of game plan.

Location: Arcadia
                                                                        Feelings:Curious, slightly lonely, and in thought.

User Image

Tipsy Cultist

]xxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxLegion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMass Effect

xxxxxxxLocation: Opetter
xxxxxxxInteracting with: KOS-MOS, T-ELOS and Garrus

______________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

Legion was just speaking his mind and had not intended for his words to be voiced in a way to anger anyone. Yet once his opinion about not needing upgrades seemed to have agitated T-elos, as he noted her fist was clenched in a way that was similar to when an organic being would lash out in and attempt to strike another. If such a situation did happen, then Legion would be ready to defend himself, possibly in the form of hacking into the fellow synthetic. Geth where very well known to hack into just about anything without much effort. Fortunately, such measures would not be necessary as she muttered some form of insult and walked off.

Considering these two gyroids were apparently the same, they acted very different from each other. It wasn't anything at all like how the geth acted around each other and Legion found it to be quite odd to be around synthetics like that. Then again, it was also similar in a way as EDI aboard the Normandy also acted much differently than most other synthetic life forms as she eventually went against her programing. When Garrus stated that the tanned synthetic was jealous, Legion just tilted his head and looked at the Turian. It was an odd statement in the mind of Legion. "Synthetics should not feel jealousy. Perhaps she is in need of repair." Just like Garrus, Legion kept his voice down in order to avoid the wrath of the gyroid from falling on either the geth or the turian.

Once ambushed and in cover, Legion saw that one of the Garrus copies managed to land a shot on him. However, the sniper rifle that the copy was using was not powerful enough to pierce through his mass effect shield, and the turian eventually managed to jump behind cover with Legion to get out of the open and avoid being an easy target for the copies. Because his ally appeared to be fine, the synthetic saw no need to say anything about it as words were not needed. If anything, Garrus was simply lucky that it wasn't the same type of sniper that Legion was using that hit his mass effect field. If it was, it could be very safe to say that the field would no longer be around to protect him, and possibly that a chunk of the turian would have been effectively removed from his person.

Garrus then spoke up to get the synthetics attention, but was quieted down once he noticed them being flanked. Legion quickly popped out of cover and fired a shot that removed the head of another Garrus copy while his ally remained quiet for the time. After the shot he quickly got back into cover. A bunch of hot gas exited his sniper as he opened it up in order to replace the heat sink. The Widow was a very powerful sniper rifle, but because of that, it generated a lot of heat very quickly. It was a fair trade since the weapon could eliminate most targets and even vehicles with a single shot. Plus he always had his plasma rifle for back up in case he needed something fully automatic and for for a closer encounter.

It was then that T-elos neared their location as she fought with a copy of Kos-Mos and mentioned something about helping them out if they needed it. Not picking up on the tone she used. Legion just glanced towards her and then popped out of cover and took out another copy of himself as he noticed it was aiming to take a shot at the synthetic woman, then looked back to her. "Negative, we require no assistance." It did seem strange that there were quite a few copies of himself and Garrus, yet only one copy each of the other two. Perhaps it was simply because it would turn into a firefight between Legion, Garrus and their counterparts, while it seemed to be more of a one vs one duel between the gyroids and their counterparts. This was only speculation as Legion was not one hundred percent positive with his assessment.

His attention was then drawn towards Garrus once more as there was a brief reprieve of sniper shots being taken at the duo. It seemed that the turian wished to have some sort of shooting contest, and the one with the most kills would come out victorious and be named the self proclaimed 'best sniper in all of Nugascen'. The geth themselves never did contend against each other to try and prove superiority, so this was not something that Legion was used to being challenged to. However, from what the geth have observed from most organic races, competition was very common and a means to try and better themselves. Legion contemplated the words of Garrus for a moment before giving a slight nod. "Very well, we accept your challenge, Garrus Vakarian." Legion was not positive on what the turn out would be, but he felt that he did have several advantages over Garrus for this competition. The first was that his sniper was more powerful and another was that his scanners would be able to locate where targets were much more quickly than Garrus. Still, accepting the challenge would cause Garrus to strive to beat Legion, and thus would increase how he would perform. Not that Legion knew of the bet Garrus and Shepard had, but unlike Shepard, Legion would not simply allow Garrus to win. He did not see the purpose of such things.

xxxStatus:
                          Class || Geth Infiltrator
                          Heath || full
                          Shields || Maximum capacity

xxxEquipment:
                          Primary || M-98 Widow - Sniper rifle
                          Secondary || Geth Pulse Rifle - Assault rifle

Mythical Demigod

But you showed me a waySTRIFEL o c a t i o n ZionSTRIFE
                                                              STRIFES t a t u s Normal: HappySTRIFETo never have a doubt

Vanille instantly started worrying seeing Fang in such a bad state. Fighting herself probably wasn't as easy as having a spell casting battle with her fake, she knew that her fiancee could pack quite a powerful punch... and when she got her weapon involved, it was even worse. She she had to battle off the effects of a Death spell, and it would have been bad if it had taken hold, but being much weaker then the real thing, there was no way that she could have died.

She humphed and came over, puffing out her cheeks a little, "Fang, your wounded, just stay down and stop talking so much, you'll make it worse!" She came over and switched into her Medic role, sitting down next to her and casting the spells as she could. She was determined that Fang would easily get up and walk on her own, and she wouldn't stand for anything other then that.

"Lightning will be fine, she's with Hope, and Kain, there is no way either of them will let something bad happen to her. I think Kain likes her, and we both know she's like a super hero to not to little Hope. You just need to worry about yourself right now! I'm not going to have my fiancee be this hurt, it makes me look like the worse healer in the world! Now just be quiet and sit still. Besides you are in no shape to fight!" She continued with her spells, surprised that she'd really taken so much damage...

"And yes, we can have fuzzy animals, those sheep are always so cute... and flower... I'd like to lay in a field of flowers with you too... looking at the cloud and finding funny shapes."
                                                              She giggled a little seeing that she was at the limit to what magic could do, Fang would just have to heal the rest of the way on her own... but she should be good enough to fight, she'd probably just be pretty tired.

Now, she moved to get up, and she took Fang's hand, helping her to her feet. "There, feel better now?" She looked her over, she did have a lot of blood on her, next time she would take on the bad Fang, she could cast spells from far away, and do damage that way... not hand to hand like the brunette had to do. "I'm sorry, that's all I can do, but we should find somewhere I can bind the wounds at least..." Her silly day dream could wait until she didn't look like she'd been run over by that train...

L o v e Oerba Yun FangSTRIFEAnd always to believe in myselfSTRIFE
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEW e a p o n s Nirvana
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEE q u i p m e n t Shield Talisman
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEI t e m s 1,500 currency, potions x5, phoenix down x1
                                                                              Now I seeSTRIFEP a r t y Fang

ASL ' C i e STRIFE O f STRIFE A n i m a AS

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
ϓuri Ѵoltϵ Ңүuɠa(Shadow Hearts 2)

~ The God-Slayer

I know that
I'm not perfect.

But I keep trying

That's what I said I would
from the start

Another chuckle left Yuri’s lips. A devious grin still on the GodSlayer’s face. The middle finger salute only making his amusement grow inside him. “Un-huh. You are just saying that to hide your fetish for women too young for you.” Unable to keep himself from continuously teasing the other. Since his reactions were oh so funny to watch. Though, his attention was distracted from Travis’s possible ***** by X acting so oddly. Hadn’t Vincent said something about going back to someone? That didn’t necessarily suggest sacrifice to him. However, maybe Vincent had meant he was returning to someone that was dead? The idea of the latter being the truth did bring about a little awkwardness. Only because if that was the case, Yuri had done a really douche move. Considering Yuri could understand the want to return to someone he loved…

His ruby hues looking over at Travis and chuckling once more. “You are off by a century my friend.” Teasing him again while indirectly telling him he was from the 1900’s. Though, the God-Slayer was basing that off the current time he had come from, and not the fact he just lived into the 1900’s. Since he was born late enough in the 1800’s to allow him to do so. Though, the awkwardness from before showed itself again the moment Alice started chiding. About to rub the back of his neck when he heard Travis mockingly laugh at him. Causing him to send a glare at him. For no one mocked him without him mocking them back. Then again, even with him being a bit annoyed at Travis, he did sum up what he thought had happened.

“Yeah. He wanted to go back to that Catherine chick….I think…” He couldn’t exactly remember what Vincent had said. Other than the demon asking him to take care of X. The fact Yuri couldn’t remember though was bugging him. Had he just been a big utter douche without realizing it? Sure, his statement had been a bit insensitive. But, Yuri honestly thought that X was just over-reacting to something that didn’t appear to be a sacrifice. What happens if X wasn’t overreacting though? Oh dear…“Besides…even if he did…” His face contorting into a mixture of stubbornness and slight embarrassment. “X should have better control of himself!” Crossing his arms over his chest in an immature manner. Even if Yuri shouldn’t be talking. Since he had his moments of emotional outbursts here and there. “After all, Vincent wouldn’t like it if X got himself killed!”

There! His logic won! At least, Yuri believed that anyway. Though, by that point, Yuri had gone back into the fray. Making sure to knock out his clone before moving back towards the group. However, he knew his clone wasn’t completely down for the count. After all, if his clone was like him, his clone likely had the high durability/endurance that Yuri had. That also meant his copy likely couldn’t use magic in his human form either. Something that could be used against him…as long as he didn’t have his fusion ability of course. The GodSlayer only able to hope he wouldn’t have to deal with a fusioned copy of himself. His mind now focusing on Alice. A part of him wishing he could tell her why he was acting more worried than usual. Yet another part of him was quite glad he didn’t have to….right now anyway.

“Oh? Is that so?” Just playing along with it since he didn’t want to arouse more suspicion. If Alice was suspicious at all. Smiling a little back at her when she smiled. Her smiles always seeming to put him a bit more at ease. “Good to know that you know that.” However, he couldn’t help but be reminded of when he was not himself. His soul having been ******** up when he tried to fuse with the Seraphic Radiance. But luckily, not so messed up that he couldn’t be saved. He just wished it didn’t involve Alice. Even if the GodSlayer was still completely unsure of how she did it. Since his memories of those months, including the fight between him and his companions, was fuzzy at best. His gaze looking towards Travis now as he called out to him.

“I’ll get to your clone in a bit then, Alice…Though, if someone else wants to take her out, go right ahead.” Just giving a general permission for them to take her clone out. Soon helping Travis onto the roof before looking over at his clone. Noticing he was up and about. But, the bad part was the fact his clone looked like it was preparing to fuse. Causing him to tell Travis to kill X’s clone quickly. Because if his clone decided to transform into one of his more powerful fusions, like Amon for instance, Yuri knew he might need some help. Quickly running over towards his clone once he realized what it was doing. The only good thing was that the fusion was relatively weak. It was about a mid-class to lower-class monster depending on how looked at it. Though it still would be a bit of a b***h.

Unable to stop himself from chuckling when he heard Travis yell out. “Told you my clone was about to do something bad.” The GodSlayer assuming that Travis hadn’t believed him as he continued to fight his clone. Frowning a little at how annoying it was to fight off a monster he had already defeated once before. Though, Yuri soon started to feel the effect of magic on him. Grinning a little in Alice’s direction since he had a feeling it was her. A bit glad for the extra help. However, before Yuri could take advantage of the defense, more of those strange blasts were being fired. Causing him to protectively cross his arms over his face. His arms moving away once he heard the voice of X. Cracking his neck a little as he moved around X.

Not liking the feeling of being protected. Even if he had to admit he was a bit grateful for the help. “I’ve been through worse. But if you want to take stabs at it, go right ahead. I won’t stop you.” But, the monster seemed to be focusing on something else. His gaze looking over just in time to see Travis get cut by the clone’s claws. Cringing a little since he knew that had to hurt. Though, Yuri did have to admit that Travis yelling out that was pretty funny. “Oh come on. I think that looks good on you.” Chuckling a little before noticing the monster was focusing on him. Damn was the clone persistent on killing him. However, before either he or the creature could make a move, he heard Shinobu yelling out something. The monster immediately turning on her as they fought a little.

Yuri noticing how the monster seemed to glare greatly at the woman. Did the clone know she was the one that killed Alice’s clone, even if Yuri himself hadn’t seen who killed that clone? Either way, the creature seemed to take a special disliking to Shinobu. Something that either could be used against them, or against the creature. “Distracting it is usually best, and then someone attacks it while it is too distracted to attack you with the blades on its arm, or its charged shots that are kind of like X’s over there. Let alone fly off” Pointing to X as he took a few steps back. Crackling his knuckles and taking a few steps back.

After all, fusioning took a bit. His ruby hues seeming to glow a little before light formed around him. Concealing his form completely before the light disappeared. The creature emerging from the light looking entirely different from the person that had been consumed by it. Its hand and the ring around it moving about as it performed one of its attacks. A light based one that would likely do greater damage to his clone due to the clone’s fusion being of the Darkness element. Since the clone was flying somewhat off the ground, the attack would hopefully have a higher chance of hitting. Luckily, the judgment was correct as the attack hits its mark. Causing the clone to fall down onto the ground. Hopefully giving a chance for one of the others to attack it as the creature that was Yuri started to do something else.

Quickly moving its hand and ring about once more and raising its hand in Shinobu’s direction. Increasing her special defense before moving towards Travis, and then doing the same to X. Then doing the same to itself as well as Alice. The last being a more precautionary measure as it started preparing for another attack. Just in case the others were unable to get a hit on it while it was down.

I'm not alive
if I'm lonely

So please, don't leave

Was it something I said,
or just my personality?

Where I can be found: Outside of Zion Inn with Alice, Travis, X, and Shinobu
Love: Alice Elliot
My weapon of choice: None at the moment since fists and feet don't seem to count as weapons.
My Appearance: Human, Fusion Form - Puera

Greedy Cat

User ImageUser Image

An amused smile lightened Henry's face as he chuckled in reaction to Rei's flustered answer, resting his left elbow on the arm of his chair as he leaned to the side,"I'm only teasing ya, but yer not far from a charmer yerself. Sure know how to compliment a man."

The light-hearted moment settled down once Rei began speaking again, stating that she didn't have a place she could call home. Henry's eyebrows furrowed as curiosity was blatant on his features, wondering what the woman could have possibly been through before coming into this foreign world for her to say that. "It is fine," the assassin nodded his head in reassurance after she regretted having sharing too much with him, lips pulling down at the corners in a slight frown when he heard the next few words to leave her lips. He stated in agreement at the latter of her statement,"You will. Rough times can hit us hard, but we manage to grow and pull through in the end."

Henry wasn't one to readily go and comfort someone he didn't know personally, but he did feel everyone needed to hear some kind of compassion...though that was only when he wasn't on the job. Silence came over the two as Henry didn't know what else to say that could comfort Rei and it seemed the woman was preoccupied with her thoughts, the silence soon being broken by Rei as she began asking about him. Henry smiled offhandedly, "I have a wife back home. No big family...Not yet anyway."

He shrugged his shoulders by the end of his response, not sure if starting a family with Sylvia was going to be possible considering the line of work he was into. A sacrifice he had to make when he became an assassin because it didn't mean he wasn't exempt from someone else trying to take him out as well which meant anyone close to him was in danger of being harmed and there have been quite a few times he had to save his wife when another assassin wanted to try and get the upper hand in the situation by holding her hostage. Though him being an assassin wasn't the only reason why he was hesitant about bringing another life into the world...
                                                          The fact that Sylvia would make random disappearances to go satisfy her material wants she felt his income couldn't satisfy from time to time wasn't something that would sit right with him if they were parents because a child needed that constant love and attention...and Sylvia being a mother was hard for him to visualize at the moment. Hopefully that will change as they grow older.

Blue eyes seeing her gesture to his weapon as she wanted to know about, Henry thought to choose his words carefully as he was not going to tell her he was an assassin. "It's a beam katana. I'm pretty fascinated by swords and have been training as a swordsman for a long time. A hobby of mine that comes in handy...How long have you been a photographer. Is it more of a hobby for you or do you make a living from it?"

"You are now arriving in Eden," a voice announced on the intercom of the train as the train started to slow down in speed. Henry leaned over Rei slightly as he looked through the window to see where they were, settling back in his seat as a friendly grin spread across his lips, "Sorry. So, lets shake a leg and see what answers we can get in this strange place, shall we?"

ⅰ⇜locationEden||train
                                                          ⅱ⇜moodAt ease
                                                          ⅲ⇜weaponsCross Sword
                                                          ⅳ⇜currently With Rei

User Image

"Henry speaking"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers