Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image
If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is by D.R.U.G.S

"So friends, you left me hanging in a room with a noose and a chair.
You told me to stay put and reminded me why I was there.
Cold blooded and misguided,
You thought this would be your best, then you try to hide it.
A chance to move ahead "

Ace had fallen asleep on the counter and looked around, as if he had completely forgotten where he was. He looked around and tried to recall. After a couple minutes, he remembered that he was still at Bella's house. He then grabbed out his phone to check the time. "Eight o'clock...I'll sleep a bit more," Ace thought as he put his head back on the table, wanting a little bit more sleep after pulling an all nighter with Bella the night before.

Out Of Pepsi (because cocaine is bad for you) (OOC):

"Be honest,
Did you ever mention my name?
Did you get sick of the shame?
Did you lie on your back? "

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

Bella had fallen asleep, not resting until the painting was done. The male had requested a deadline which was that day and she didn't want to disappoint and ask for more time. She didn't know when he was getting married or anything. Rolling onto her side, she slowly opened her eyes with a yawn. The lovey dovey painting portraying the couple's love made her sick. From envy. Groaning from her limited amount of sleep, she slugged her way down the stairs.

Normally, she slept a lot, but that night she had a silent nightmare and couldn't really get back to sleep. At ten o'clock, she noticed Ace asleep on her counter. "Lazy a**... What are you doing?"

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

OOC;;

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

Nocturlis smirks as he immediately invaded both minds of the hustlers. Both hustlers went cynical and killed each other brutally. "I believe in that path... If I follow an ideal view of true demons... humans will fear us once again." He sighed as he walked past the geek. Even though he has this gut-feeling that she might try to kill him, he got close to her and spoke, "Well, what's your name? and~ if you have any problems... here." He handed over her a business card that is labeled, 'Lee's Odd Jobs'. "Just call us before you meet us~"
As Sun begun to rise, he disappeared.
User Image

Master

User Image
                    User Image

// x ██████ ████ ██ █xxx i'm just ι ɴ c σ м ρ ʟ є т є without youempty space. empty space. ¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

yaminaka~ Screams of pain were heard. Aoi swiftly pivoted to see where they were coming from, just in time to see the two thugs draw out their knives and start to attack each other. Thank the merciful Lady Jenovin that Aoi reacted fast enough to avert her eyes and prevent herself from seeing such violence so late at night early in the morning. The demon creature appeared in front of her once again. Her brain was telling her to freeze this grimy being and shatter his body. But she didn't. She hated to admit, but she enjoyed the fact that the two thugs were gone. It was horrible what the creature had done, but she found it worse that she was glad that he did it. Am I turning into a monster? Aoi took the little card in her hands and kept her eyes on it as the demon spoke. When asked her name, she looked up. "My name is-" The creature had already gone.

xxxxx "AOI!" There was only one person in the world that could so perfectly complete her sentence like that. Unfortunately, this person was raging mad, covered in sweat, and sleep deprived. "Aoi! I-I... He was panting, fighting for breath. "...found you!" The raven-haired boy ran to his twin sister and hugged her tightly. "Oh my Jenova... you're... al, alive..." He broke the hug and looked her in her violet eyes. Now that the reunion was over he could go back to the brother that he was and started to shake her. "You IDIOT! Where you all night long?! You could've been killed!"

xxxxx Aoi could only smile weakly. She so glad to see a friendly face again. Well, it was the only friendly face she had ever known and it sure as heck made her happy to see it after a long night. "I know, I'm sorry, Hikaru" she admitted. She just gave her brother a quick hug and locked arms with him. "I'm tired..."

xxxxx "Yeah, me too. Let's go home." With the sun rising in front of them, the pair walked out of this this neighborhood and to their apartment. After a strange and possibly traumatizing experience for Aoi and a full night of running around screaming at the top of his lungs for Hikaru, both teenagers needed a good long rest.

User ImageTRANSLATIONS: --

x x x x x x

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Trying to sleep," Ace said as he still rested his face in his arms. He didn't want to raise his head. He was just too lazy to. "Do you want me to wake up?" Ace asked, a bit muffled although still could be heard, hopefully. "I'll wake up if you make some bacon and put it near me," Ace said, trying to sound half asleep so he could get some free food from Bella and do nothing at all. Although, he would probably get up while Bella was still cooking and help her out. He always felt awkward when he was the one who was doing nothing and everyone around him was doing something to help out at an event or a family member.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

Bella smiled at Ace's grogginess. "Bacon is what gives you your morning energy kick?" She asked, not dissing bacon in any way. Bacon was fantastic. Rolling her eyes playfully, she messed with Ace's hair on her way to the fridge before she pulled out bacon and other typical breakfast foods before she began to cook them. "I finished the painting last night. Well, technically it was this morning." She informed Ace, figuring they should deliver it later that day, after eating.

OOC;;

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Does the smell of bacon not wake you up?" Ace asked as he got up and began to set up the table. He had rested enough already. Sleep was great, although he couldn't sleep all day, unless he had nothing to do. Absolutely nothing at all. "So are you going to deliver it then?" We have the guy's address after all," Ace said as he finished setting up the table and walked over to Bella, watching her cook breakfast.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

indent "In general, food wakes me up." She replied, having a secret love affair for food. Bella nodded at Ace's ideas as she finished cooking shortly after he set the table. "Yeah, after breakfast we can go. Since we have nothing else to do." They were spending a lot of time together, but it was full of a lot of nothing. The female put the food on the plates before sitting down and yawning lightly, regretting her lack of sleep.

OOC;;

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

"I'm blind, not deaf."
theme song
User Image

Trying so hard to search for Nocturlis, Lee accidentally bump into Aoi and Hikaru. "Oh, my bad... excuse me." He spoke as he looked at them. Shocked and awed, he noticed that they are hybrid since his visions are unusual. From few distance, he also noticed two dead men that had traces of demon possessions. "Haha, I didn't know that hybrids can detect humans who were possessed by demons. " Never did he know that it was Nocturlis that killed the possessed humans. Suddenly, irritating noise of police sirens were closing by. Without any hesitation, Lee kidnapped the two hybrids away from the murder scene.

Lee arrived at the 5-star restaurant where he occasionally works due to owner's request. For apologizing for kidnapping them, he served them garlic breads, soups and waters. "The owner won't let me cook any expensive food... soo yeah..." He sighed as the owner was glaring at him for afar. "Sorry for kidnapping you guys by the way... Well it's either that or get caught by police. Haha... err.."

User Image
User Image
"walolololo"

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"I'm glad you know how I feel. Usually it's an alarm clock that wakes me up instead," Ace said since that was when he didn't have someone to cook for him which would probably only be today for quite a while unless he suddenly got married due to some unknown circumstances.
Ace nodded as a response. "Sure that works," Ace said as he began eating the food she had made. "It's great as always," Ace complimented as he finished up.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

indent The red head ate when Ace began eating, glad to be able to wake up and work on her own schedule since she was now self-employed. "I can go in and deliver it while you wait in the car?" The female offered while finishing her food shortly after Ace did. "... Is this going to turn into a women belong in the kitchen joke?" She asked as she took their dishes and loaded the dishwasher.

indent She felt like her feelings were completely one-sided. Ace would never like her. She was too awkward! Glumly, Bella sighed and headed back upstairs to her art studio room. Looking around, she picked up the finished painting carefully before wrapping it accordingly for the transport and delivery before she brought it back down and into her car in the garage. "You ready?" She asked loudly, in case Ace wasn't right behind her like she had kind of assumed he would have been while following.

OOC;;

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Alright that works," Ace said since he didn't mind whether he stayed in the car for delivery or if he went. Either way, the results were going to be the same. The painting was going to get delivered. "Women belong in the kitchen. That's my joke." Ace said in monotone, just using what she said and turning it into a joke. It was as if it was just a bad joke. He wasn't too much of a fan of women belong in the kitchen jokes mostly because they weren't that good.

"Yeah! Let's get going!" Ace said as he grabbed his cell phone which had been left out and walked towards the garage and into the car.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

Master

User Image
                    User Image

// x ██████ ████ ██ █xxx i'm just ι ɴ c σ м ρ ʟ є т є without youempty space. empty space. ¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

yaminaka~ The two just walked together in silence, neither having the energy to say a single word. The only sound that was ever made was a yawn coming from either one. So when a rather large man bumped into the brother and sister pair, they were completely caught off guard. He was just a blur to them until impact was made, causing Hikaru almost fall on his behind and damage his tailbone, until Aoi's reflexes activate and caught him. Little sister to the rescue. Both too weak to say anything like "Oh, it's okay," or "Don't mind," they just nodded and hoped that this wouldn't happen too often on their way home.

xxxxx "Haha, I didn't know that hybrids can detect humans who were possessed by demons."

xxxxx In unison, the two raised their eyebrows in confusion. Already, a few questions popped up in their minds. First, how could this man sense they were hybrids? Was he of their race as well, or did he just have some special ability? Could he tell of which races they were hybrids? This last question was only asked in Hikaru's mind for Aoi already knew the answer? What does he mean, demons possessing some humans?

xxxxx Everything in their minds was just blending and mixing and fogging up, so when they heard the police sirens, it seemed as though they were being lifted at the same time, as if it were to be expected when the police came. It was several seconds until Hikaru realized what was happening. (Aoi had more... mental exhaustion than her brother.) "Hey, what the- put us down! Whaddaya think you're doing, punk?!" The screams of her brother aroused her brain. "H-huh whu- hey!" The two continued to to scream and protest, but at this time in the morning no one was on the streets to hear them. Not the they were loud enough to be heard anyway. The man brought the two to a restaurant. He plopped them down into some seats and headed for the kitchen. "Oh great, are you going to cook us?!"

xxxxx Hikaru and Aoi looked at each other, a little nervous. This was a public place. He wouldn't do anything suspicious right? They exchanged looks and gestures, almost having a telepathic conversation. The man returned with some bowls and whatnot on a tray and began to speak. The nerves of the hybrids twins were calmed when he apologized for earlier. At least they knew he had no malicious intent. Plus, he gave them food! A free meal! That'll save some money. Speaking of money, it probably pays well to work here... The two started to eat. "So how'd you know we were hybrids?" Oh, Hikaru. Always the one with the reckless mouth.

User ImageTRANSLATIONS: --

x x x x x x

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

indent Bella entered her car and looked over at her partner in crime. "Let's go, Chives." She said as they drove off to the address. They didn't get lost in the midst of the traveling. Upon arrival, Bella parked the car in front of the home and carried the painting to the door and she rang the doorbell.

indent The male who ordered the painting opened the door before inviting Bella in, asking her to put it near a couch. She looked around to see there were no pictures of him and a woman. It looked like he lived there alone, truthfully. "Where is your fiancée?" She asked and noticed the male's demonic face as he locked the door. He pounced towards the female and she threw one of the vases only to have it soar through the window and she let out a small yelp as she was soon tacked roughly onto the ground. Bella tried to struggle, but the male was covering her mouth and restricting her mobility.

indent "Stop moving!" The male shouted while pushing down on the red head, hearing a snap of her arm and he growled when she made a noise from the pain. "I will kill you slower and let the pain go through every single morsel of your being instead of making it quick." He threatened darkly before pulling Bella up with him and dragging her off through the house.

OOC;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas