Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

Bella giggled at Ace's witty rhyming skills as she did her best to come up with a remark of her own. "Fun in the sun?! How absurd." Pouting at the amount Ace was willing to spend for their friendship, she did some thinking on her toes. "I'll take it. Seeing my beautiful face all day isn't free, ya know." Smiling, Bella felt satisfied at how much of a smartass she could be on short notice.

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

OOC;;

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image
If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is by D.R.U.G.S

"So friends, you left me hanging in a room with a noose and a chair.
You told me to stay put and reminded me why I was there.
Cold blooded and misguided,
You thought this would be your best, then you try to hide it.
A chance to move ahead "

"Are we trying to make this conversation into a Dr. Seuss book?" Ace asked with a laugh seeing as how she was also trying to rhyme. "Well, I guess I'll just recant that and cover my eyes then," Ace said as he closed his eyes and just walked around the kitchen carefully, with his hands on the side of a table.

Out Of Pepsi (because cocaine is bad for you) (OOC):

"Be honest,
Did you ever mention my name?
Did you get sick of the shame?
Did you lie on your back? "

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

"It gives us something to do. I don't mind procrastinating my painting." Bella replied with a small smile. The man who asked her to paint something gave off the impression of a patient fellow and she could wait until the next day to begin thinking of something. "That's not fair!" She shouted in despair as she got up to follow Ace, but banged her shin on the coffee table and cursed loudly.

OOC;;

Master

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
➹ ➹ aimlessly wandering x ¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

╔═════════════════════════╗

i'm just ʟ σ ɴ є ʟ ч without you

╚═════════════════════════╝

✪ // ████ ██ █ i guess i'm up → yaminaka~ The creature's words went in one ear and out the other. Then her brain reached out for those words and pulled the back in through the ear they came out of. The brain tried to process it and then had a malfunction and spewed the words right back out. After the creature finished talking, the brain attempted one last time to comprehend everything. And finally it had succeeded. And just when Aoi had finally understood, the place around her, her mind supposedly, started disappearing an quickly as it came. She felt like a vortex was wrapped around her, taking her back to the city.

xxxxx So much movement, the colors of everything blended into shades of black, gray, and blue until it looked like she was standing in the eye of a tornado. Then the movement died. Aoi stood blank faced and stared. This place. It felt familiar. Not homey, but familiar. It was where she was some while ago, the alley. Well, at least it seemed like some while ago. "Meow~" she heard. Looking down, she saw the cat again. Nothing... has passed? In the physical world, it was as if nothing had happened. Absolutely, literally nothing. She grabbed at her chest and felt her heart beating. Looking down at the cat, she said to it, "You're not going to start rotting again, are you?"

User ImageOOC:: --

x x x x x x

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

((writer blick))
Nocturlis in a cat's body replied, "No... Of course not. I don't want you to go back into paranoia... I don't want you to be feel paranoid again... ow." There is an explanation about Nocturlis' change of personality. Nocturlis's behavior changes whenever he enters a different body; reflecting an opposite of one's personality. The night is still young, but one can hear many police sirens at once in this ghetto district. Nocturlis (cat) stared at her as he asked, "oh yeah... why are you even in this district? After I looked into your mind, you don't seem to belong in this pitiful area..."
User Image

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Then you can paint the whole book and we can sell millions of copies and be rich!" Ace suggested with a laugh, although of course, getting rich wasn't that easy. If it was, everyone would be rich. "How exactly is it not fair?" Ace asked as he turned around and just looked down at where he thought her shin was. "What did you do?" Ace asked, even tilting his head.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

Master

✪ // ████ ██ █ i guess i'm up → yaminaka~ A talking cat. Huh. Weird. As an angel/demon hybrid living like this in the human world, she shouldn't be talking. But seriously. A talking cat. It was... cute. She even squatted down and petted its head. Even if it was some demon creature, it was still in a cat's body and this gesture happened to be pleasant to a cat's body. "I like you better when you're not threatening me." She straightened herself and listened to the cat as it spoke. Seriously. Talking cat. "My mind has nothing to do with where I live. It's all about money." By the way she spoke, you could just hear the honesty flowing out in her almost graceful tone.

x x x x x x

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

"gyaaah.. stop it..." Nocturlis in a cat's body pleaded and try to shoo her away with his paws as she patted his head. Frustrated, Nocturlis commanded her, "fear mee..." then let out a small 'meow'. Sighing, he regret that he should not have possessed a cat's body. "I wasn't trying to threat you at all... I was just testing you... I think." When he listened to her preach, he paused for a second and stare at her gracefulness before he replied, "Huh... you remind me of someone..." Nocturlis knocks over the trash can and try to find any leftover food, "fuuuu~ Humanity used to see God as their idols... but now... they are worshiping money... God's Grandeur by Gerard Manley Hopkins..." Nocturlis shrugged before he asked, "Where are we, anyway?"
User Image

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

"I would much rather live in my hermit cave and live an inconspicuous life. Maybe I can be locally popular, but I don't want fame to somehow get to my head." Bella wanted to stay relatively down to earth, no matter how good or bad her painting career became. "... Life. And the fact that you don't look at me anymore. You just don't want to pay." She pouted while sitting back down onto her couch and grabbing a wad of tissues from a nearby box to stop the bleeding from the wound on her shin. "It's not bad. Don't worry about me." Bella responded nonchalantly as she went into the nearest bathroom, slapped on a band-aid and slowly sulked to her art studio room.

OOC;;

Master

✪ // ████ ██ █ i guess i'm up → yaminaka~ Aoi chuckled amused at the cat as it tried to appear intimidating. She knew that if he was in the true form she had seen earlier - or in her mind - then she might be scared enough to feel a heart attack coming on. But that silly knocking over of the trash can did nothing for the demon cat. "Testing me? Why?" It seemed kind of random. Does the creature always pick random people on the streets for him to "test?" The thought of being tested because of the hybrid that she was crossed her mind. Both her demon and angel attributes showed so equally that they somehow became a harmonious blend that made her appear perfectly human. Except for the rare violet color of her eyes. Then again, he did sense her demon part, but Aoi was sure that was because he was a demon himself, most likely a much much older one. Even any ol' demons on the street see her as just a human.

xxxxx Aoi got her mind off of the question when the cat asked its own. She didn't know how to answer. She wasn't sure where she was herself. She knew she wandered into the opposite side of town somehow. "Just the bad side of town. I live in a less..." What was a proper yet unoffensive word? "...rough side of town." As she thought of the word, Aoi also could help but wonder who she reminded the demon of.

x x x x x x

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Alright, being locally famous already doesn't sound like something a hermit would do," Ace said with a laugh as he opened his eyes again. "I'm just poor right now," Ace lied since he did have enough money for now without needing to get a part time job. "Would you like me to lick it for you?" Ace asked as if it was completely casual.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

"I'm a special hermit." Bella replied and shrugged.Being locally well known didn't imply she had to talk to a lot of people. "I can always make money so we can run off, save money, and leave for Mars together one day." She said it was if it was an actual thing she wanted to do. "Ummm... No?" What would Ace licking her do?

OOC;;

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Yes you are," Ace laughed as if referring to special in a different meaning. He didn't actually mean it though, since it would, of course, offend anyone really. "Mars? Really? I prefer the moon!" Ace said actually wanting to go to the moon over going to Mars. "I heard that saliva is one of the easiest ways to cure wounds slowly. Animals do it all the time after all," Ace reasoned as if really wanting to lick her wound. It was all for jokes although if Bella did believe him, he would probably get her to lick it herself. He didn't have that sort of fetish...Yet.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

Nocturlis within a cat's body replied with a straight face, "No apparent reason, mew." Continue to walk, Nocturlis tried to clear out any assumptions that one can think of, "I didn't even know you are a hybrid before I took a trip to your mind. I guess... if anyone saw me in my true form, I would give my victim a test to see if he or she is qualified to live and tell a tale. That can be a reason... yes."
As they continued to walk, Nocturlis spotted 2 young men beating up a rich-looking geek. "Bad side of town... huh." Nocturlis sighed then preached, "Humans seems to take the path of evil rather than the path that God gave. Humans lost their faith on their creator once again. 'Judge a book by its cover' is the new human philosophy... " The 2 young men continued to beat up the geek even though the geek gave them the money.
'Alexandra...'
User Image

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

Bella lovingly gave Ace the marvelous view of her middle finger in full bloom as he said she was "special". She promptly stuck her tongue out at the male before shrugging. "The moon's okay, I guess." The red head replied, sounding distracted. She was too busy with thinking about Ace licking the small cut on her shin. "So... Along with that licking theory, would a cut on my tongue be healed by my own saliva or someone else's?" Her question was delivered innocently enough, but it wasn't really hard to tell she had some form of interior motive.

Who wouldn't really want someone who looked like Ace to kiss them? They would have to be insane. Or blind. Or hate him for some other reason. Blushing a light pink, Bella appeared to become transfixed on the blank sketchpad in front of her. With a project she was getting paid for, she was beginning to sketch out a rough draft which could be easily fixed no matter how far her progress was. As long as she didn't mess up the painting, she didn't care.

OOC;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas