13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

Nocturlis immediately changed back to his demonic form before she saw his face and before he get frozen. He studied the ice power and wondered why was she still alive. '...!! Did she notice it!?'. He smirked as the ice around his head started to shatter and darkness slowly cover the area again. "hmm~ If your body takes in too much of my energy, you won't be yourself anymore~ Just saying." He was quite having fun. He was having so much fun that his luminous part of his body changed its original color to red. Before he continue to play with her, he decided to get an answer from her. "So... How did you do it~? I mean... How are you alive?"

User Image

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

"Yeah, I have you. Which is good..." Bella managed to find a light at the end of the tunnel after all, pretty glad Ace was there for her when no one else was. "That's no excuse... Being a shut in isn't exactly something people prefer. At least, not normal people. I prefer it." She stated, even though she was the one of the two who didn't have a power. The red head glanced around the game room, kind of skeptical at all the people coming in. Since the club last night, she was more hesitant around people.

Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

OOC;;

Master

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
➹ ➹ aimlessly wandering x ¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

╔═════════════════════════╗

i'm just ʟ σ ɴ є ʟ ч without you

╚═════════════════════════╝

✪ // ████ ██ █ i guess i'm up → yaminaka~ Aoi continued to breath heavily, but what for? She no longer had a heart present to pump blood and oxygen to her veins. Was it just an instinct of hers? Or did she never really need a heart int he first place? That so called most important organ was just there for decoration the whole time? "Half-demons are interesting, aren't they?" she answered with a slight malicious tone in her voice. Realizing her reaction ,she covered her mouth with a hand. Slowly, it fell back down to er side as she realized that his words were correct. That answer of hers was not hers. It wasn't her personality. It seemed something that this blackened creature would say. Aoi had never used her power to this extent before. It would fade once her own energy rejuvenates her body, she was rather sure of this. But she was lucky that she stopped when she did, or she would have become as evil and disgusting as this creature in front of her.

xxx She looked around. The black continued to fade slowly into the streets more familiar.

User ImageOOC::

x x x x x x

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

"hmm~ I see..." As soon as Nocturlis got his answer he wanted, the ice created by the girl shattered and the darkness completely take over the area again. However, there was a small area that was illuminated by a bright light above. Mysteriously, an elegant table set appeared in a small bright area. Nocturlis take a seat on one of a chair and smirked at her. "Have a seat~ unless you want the darkness to consume your soul."
A pale nurse with hair that reached the ground came up to the girl from behind.
She immediately grasped the girl's wrist and drag her to the bright light.
The nurse immediately escaped from the bright light after placing the girl on a chair.
"So~ you think I am disgusting, huh?" He chuckled as the bright light purify the girl's blood.
User Image

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image
If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is by D.R.U.G.S

"So friends, you left me hanging in a room with a noose and a chair.
You told me to stay put and reminded me why I was there.
Cold blooded and misguided,
You thought this would be your best, then you try to hide it.
A chance to move ahead "

"So? That doesn't mean I don't become a shut in," Ace laughed, since he could be able to be a shut in. "Well some people are shut ins as well," Ace proved since humans were too.

Out Of Pepsi (because cocaine is bad for you) (OOC):

"Be honest,
Did you ever mention my name?
Did you get sick of the shame?
Did you lie on your back? "

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

Dapper Raider

User Imagerocket J a c exxV o l u e r i'm a rocketeerless
------------- R e n a l d e

xxxJace frantically took hold of Kyoko's hands. Why was she clawing herself? A question that zipped through Jace's mind. It was all that demon's fault. He caused a trauma for the young girl maybe. Jace shifted Koko's weight onto one arm while he struggled to keep her from scratching herself with the other. Jace looked over at Hope, completely shocked at the angel. Was Hope blind? Jace growled at her. Some guardian angel she was. "I can tell you care for the human race." Jace said, his words harsh and meaning to stab Hope. Honestly, who could overlook someone clawing their neck?! A sighed escaped his lips as Jace gave Hope a cold and icey glare. He turned his back to her he cotinued to walk. Quickly.

The angel seemed to be no help anyways. Jace would have to rely on his nose and smell ut a pathway of her scent. That was hard because Kyoko's scent was all over the place. But in some way, Jace found his way to a orphanage. Whether Hope followed or not, he did not care. He was clearly pissed off. A hypocrite was what she was. Delicate human race that was meant to be protected by angels? Hope overlooked Kyoko's clawing of her neck. He knocked on the door to the orphanage. A small child opened the door, his big blue eyes starring up at Jace. His eyes followed to Kyoko and immediately started to rush Jace in with her.

"Kyoko! Is she sick?!" The children in the orphanage started to surround Jace and Kyoko. He laughed, what innocent minds. They knew nothing of his demon. The male that had opened the door for him started to shoo the kids off, he seemed t be the oldest and the one in charge for one Kyoko was away. He pointed Jace in the direction (Of what he thought) was her room. Clearly the boy was soft spoken and need no words to describe his actions. Giving him a thougthful smile, Jace walked towards that direction.

Upon arriving he laid Kyoko down onto the bed. "...I'm sorry." Jace whispered, as his cold fingers grazed Kyoko's cut up neck.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
But anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

The girls stumbled to the ground and trembling
as she glanced at her hands. she didn't know where
to go. She didn't know where she was. The one person
she though she knew just out and walked away from her.
'Why is this world so confusing?' She curled up on the
sidewalk, feeling afraid. What could she do in this state
of mind other than wait? 'I'll just try to find some place
to stay.'
She wiped her tears and tried to make her way
in a direction she hoped would have housing.

OOC: STOP TAKING THINGS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS >:O
Moving so quickly!
It's already complicated enough to get Hope there. Jace could
have helped ;n; So mean. =~=

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

..´¯`·»ºØ´ Ӄчσкσ ϒαмαмσтσ ´Øº«·´¯`

User Image

Kyoko would feel herself being picked up and pulled away, but her nightmares never ended. With each step that Jace took her towards the orphanage, the more she would see in her dreams. It was terrifying, the poor girl not recognizing a soul, yet each one of them treating her so friendly. 'Has it really been that long..?'

The petite girl continued to struggle, her hand trying to pull away from Jace's to once again go at her already bruised neck. It itched, and no matter what she did, none of her screams could be heard from within her nightmares. However, something cold traced Kyoko's neck, the girl calming a bit. "Nnn..." The girl's hand was soon calmly laying on the demon's, her cheek soon nuzzling the cold fingers. It was enough for her, the coolness seeming nice within her hold. '.. So this is what it's like to sleep.. '

User Image
Smiling, even if the world is frowning. .........

[:OOC: Hope~! -,>ω<,- ]

Master

User Image
        happy smile. A i r i from a lonely little girl. xxx

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
    It's the happiness inside you're feeling.

happy smile. Airi peered into Kyoko's room from behind the wall. Who was this strange man and why does Kyoko not look too good? Airi was only able to see a little bit of the two but she could tell anyway that the man was a stranger and Kyoko wasn't herself. Was she sleeping? Or maybe she's just really hungry. Airi always felt like going to sleep when she felt hungry, but baby Danny was hungry a lot too, and she couldn't just all asleep on him! Hope hasn't been around for a while, so the kids had to play around and keep themselves busy while Airi, the adult in the room, took care of baby Danny.

xxx Hey, speaking of which, where was Hope? Airi's curiosity had already brought her into the room making her way towards the stranger. Stopping right behind the man, she tugged on the edge of the sleeve of his shirt. "Excuse me, mister," she demanded with pseudo authority.

OOC:: Crappy post is crappy. 8'D

It's so beautiful, it makes you want to cry.
    This innocence; it's brilliance.

Master

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
➹ ➹ aimlessly wandering x ¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

╔═════════════════════════╗

i'm just ʟ σ ɴ є ʟ ч without you

╚═════════════════════════╝

✪ // ████ ██ █ i guess i'm up → yaminaka~ Aoi was being pulled into the light and towards the table. As much as she tried to pull away, this nurse had about triple the strength than she appeared to have and her grip on Aoi could have cut off her circulation (or what was left of it) if she hadn't let go once Aoi was forced to take a seat at the table. As the black returned into it's emptiness, Aoi realized: So this black is his world. The creature spoke and Aoi just gave him a blank expression. Blank, but it gave a clear answer. "Yet I find myself about to have a spot of tea with you."

xxx Aoi knew she wasn't the one to talk. She had him inside her. The thought ran chills down her spine. She still wasn't completely herself. She wouldn't, in the right mind, sit down at a table talking to this thing that just raped her. There was also the gaping hole in her chest, which somehow, was miraculously healing itself. Was it this light?

User ImageOOC::

x x x x x x

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

Bella bit her lip at Ace's remarks, still not sure she should believe him or not. He sounded like he knew what he was talking about. "I wish I could believe you, I'm ... I'm simply too paranoid. Yes, that's the word." She rambled a bit before stopping herself and frowning before looking to the ground and kicking at it. Bella was able to notice that more and more smaller kids and even some teens were making their way in to play the games, making her either feel old or bad she hadn't used her time wisely while younger.

OOC;;

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"I'm here for you aren't I?" Ace asked with a warm smile as he noticed she was looking at teenagers and little kids. He assumed that she was probably reminiscing about her younger days. "Anyways lets get out of here before it gets crowded," Ace said as he dragged her out, having no destination to go.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Bella Carino

"You are... Thanks." Bella replied, looking back to Ace and managing to smile rather warmly. She soon felt herself being dragged out and she looked around for a more deserted place. "We can, umm, go ice skating? Or to the roller rink?" She offered, despite knowing her balance on roller blades and ice skates was questionable until she adjusted slowly to the different conditions. It gave them something to do.

OOC;;

Ivris's Prince

Lonely Player

11,325 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Ace Himato

User Image

A chance to move ahead "

"Good idea! Although...I don't know where the nearest ice rink or roller rink is." Ace hadn't been rollerblading or ice skating before in the past. It would be his first time ever if he were to go today.

"Be honest,

Powers:
Controls Oxygen
Transfer wounds to self

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image
{ Nocturlis × Relaj}
User Image

He chuckled then spoke, "Are you still thinking about..." He then made a hand gesture of a donut and breadstick (if you know what i mean). "You know~ You should be grateful that I let you live~ unless you still want me to... rape you again?" A humane tongue came out of his mouth as he licked his lips slowly. An ominous aura around Nocturlis started to become more visible and grow quite bigger and bigger. "I heard those types of moans before, you know? You think you hate it. But subconsciously, you love it..." He started to calm down as his aura started to dissipate and said, "or... maybe not."
He stretched his arms toward the origin of the bright light. "This light... regains your sanity and consciousness. So... are you catching on?" He stared at her eyes as he smirked. He stand up and decided to take a walk around the area of bright light, "Out of 407 people including you, only 24 people are able to make it here out alive. Sigmund Freud was one of them. My partner, Lee, is the 23rd person to make it here alive. And also... you, the latest person to make it here alive." The light suddenly got brighter and brighter.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces