Welcome to Gaia! ::

((we might need some help here guys :p)

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
((Blah. >_> wink )
Yamato saw them leave and grumbled, glancing from the VP to the jockies, then decided to follow them. It smelled really bad in there.... Once outside he collapsed on the ground next to a bench, rolling over and staring up at the sky. He closed his eyes and tried to relax, attempting to hear what was going on in the cafeteria. Only the endless chatter greeted him, and he tried to shut it out.
Once Matt had arrived, Elden decided to get out of the vicinity.
"Hey, we might want to... um, not hang around here until lunch is over... I don't want any trouble... at least not today." He looked at Melayne. He remembered what she had said... that what Elden had wanted to do was sinking to the bully's level. "Hey," he said softly, "I think I got carried away in there. Sorry 'bout that, I think I'll work on my self control." He smile, hoping that would be their only conversation about that for a while.

He thought for a moment about where they might be able to... hide out for a little. He ganced around, surveying the school. He looked for cameras, but he didn't find but one, and it was fixed to watch the door. He looked at the top of the school. He had had dreams of one day standing on top of a school building, and perhaps this would come true in the near future. Not today. He racked his brains for ways of reaching the top. He knew that Matt could probably climb the wall or jump, but he didn't know the extent of the Melayne's powers and he couldn't think of a way he could get up there without a ladder, which he didn't carry around in his back pocket.

He looked down, trying to think as he heard the cafeteria door open and a disgusting farting noise, presumably by one of the jocks. When he did look down, he happened to see the time. It was already next period! He felt foolish; he had been worrying for no reason. He looked up and fled. He left Matt to deal with the bullies- he figured that Matt needed to blow off some steam. He went around the school to enter in one of the side doors to go to his locker. He twirled the dial and got out a few books, heading to class. He contemplated his lunch period, and was so entranced that he tripped and went sprawling over the hard tiled floors.
A few kids laughed, and he laughed with them as he gathered himself and his books into a standing postion. He hurried on to class, taking a seat in the farest corner from the teachers desk. It was world history; as she droned on about the ancient Mayans, he quickly fell asleep with his head reting apon his open binder. He snapped awake when the bell rang and, flinching at the coldl feel of drool on his cheek. He wiped his face with his sleeve and collected his things. He was the last on out of the room. This went on for the next periods too. Finally, he stepped onto the bus, ready to get home.

Riding in a bus was like being in a tin can behind a "just married" car. He was dead; he didn't respond to anything that was said to him beyond a nod or a shake of the head. Finally, he got off the dreadful yellow behemoth and went to his mother's car.

When he got in, he muttered a hello to his mom, who was sitting in the front seat staring down at her lap when he glanced at her quickly. When she didn't answer, he looked up, to notice that the window of the car was shattered, and a red stain on the front of her white cashmire sweater.

He stared in horror at the disgusting sight before him, his mouth wide open. He closed his eyes, shook his head violently despite the raging headache that had sprung up suddenly. Opening them again, his mom's head was still limply resting on her chest, and suddenly she fell forward, honking the horn for a moment, which put Elden over the edge. He screamed. He screamed for what seemed for eternity, his voice turning hoarse until sound no longer came out of his mouth- only raspy air.

He stopped, the tears streaming out of his eyes, to look around for her purse- it was gone. He got out his cell phone from his back pack and, trembling, dialed the appropriate numbers. 911. The phone was picked up immediatly by a nice sounding lady,
"Hello?" It took a moment for Elden to respond. It was an effort for him to speak without sobbing uncontrollingly.
"H-h-hi. M-m-m-my n-name is e-e-e-Elden."
Adrienne groaned as the other kids in her class who had accompanied her to the bike rack finally rode off -- she wasn't a coward, she just didn't like being exposed to more electricity than necessary -- especially with her powers. She swung one leg over her bike and pedaled away from school.

That afternoon, Adrienne was so lost in thought that she didn't notice that she missed her turn home, her bike rolling down the hill past it with incredible acceleration.

"Yagghhh!" Adrienne squealed as she was jerked out of her thoughts, squeezing the emergency brake, pedalling backwards with one foot and dragging her other along the ground. This slope was fine for cars, but for a flimsy frame of aluminum, it was practically unstoppable. The end of this hill ended in a railed cliff with a pond below, and she didn't particularly feel like taking a dip.

c***k! The girl's pedalling was to no avail as she heard her bike's chain snap, and she was approaching the T-junction faster than ever. Adrienne had no choice-- she leapt from her bike, watching it wobble (her jump had set it off balance) and finally fall over -- only to be run over by a leaving bus. She watched, eyes wide, as the bus's wheels rolled away, leaving her bike in a bent-up and broken ruined mess.

"Aw, man--" Adrienne almost swore, before she heard an eardrum-splitting scream from nearby. She quickly stuffed her fingers into her ears, trying to muffle the sound, but it was too loud, they were no use. Eventually, the scream died away, and Adrienne stood up, with ringing ears and a splitting headache.

"Elden?" she wondered aloud, having recognizing the voice even through the pounding of her temples.
Melayne had gone straight home after school, her limo as always picked her up and taken her there. Walking with heavy feet she sighed gently, then a thought struck her walk quietly and no one will know you are there. With a soft smile placed on her face at the thought she took off her boots and slipped quietly through her house and even walked right past the room her mother was in and was talking to someone. Risking it for a second she peaked in, her interest getting the better of her and sure enough Bantry was there sitting all nice and comfortable in one of their chairs. Screwing up her face in disgust she kept moving and snuck up into her own room, only then risking a little bit and letting out a deep sigh,
"Ugh, she had to bring that man."Rolling her eyes she petted her dogs a hello as she changed out of her skirt and into baggy black cargo pants and a form fitting spaghetti strap tank top. Smiling gently down at her dogs she gave a soft whistle and then glanced up at her as she nodded her head in the direction of the door.

They both got up with soft paws as they seemed to understand her need for silence and then she realized they had probably heard her think it to them. Smiling happily she was glad of her gift,
Let's go you two; I'll take you two out for a walk. She smiled as they followed behind her their heads bowed for a minuet as she heard them think back
Thank you, Milady for thinking of us.
None sense, I need the exercise anyway. She smiled softly as she led them quietly out the door. Giving a sigh of relief that she had gone through out her house unnoticed, she shook her head gently as she realized her mother would never hear her in the huge empty house, unless she went around screaming at the top of her lungs.

Melayne walked down the street with a soft smile on her face as her dogs followed near behind her. She had started to whistle a tune until she had heard a bone chilling, ear splitting scream that seemed to last for a really long time. Her eyes went wide in horror as she broke into a run, her dogs hot on her heels as she moved towards the screaming, her brain recognized the voice that was screaming, she had heard it many times in the past few weeks, Elden’s. She stopped on the top of the hill as the screaming stopped, her eyes caught sight of another, it looked like the back of Adrienne and there was a car near where she thought she saw Elden. He was at a phone and as she got closer it looked like he was upset,
Something bad must have happened, she thought quietly to herself as she heard a response back,
Something did milady, we smell blood in the air. Her dogs deep voices sprang through her thoughts as she ran towards the other two, she needed to know what happened and if she could help them out.
((I'm posting tommorow- I had finals this week, so my mind was on overload :p.))
((Lucky you, at least you got 'em over with. Mine are next week.

Speaking of next week, I will be gone from Dec 22 to Dec 27, at least. Going to Lexington, and I don't have access to a computer there.))
((It's okay. This is a very slow moving rpg wink ))
((Well, if this slow moving Rp ever starts up again please Pm me with the link . . . I will await your people's message to say that we are starting back up . . . ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff