Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Story

As with most stories ours must begin with the past. You see long ago this world was peaceful and kind where people lived in absolute harmony but one day while mining a mountain our ancestors had released a horror unlike any had ever seen. You see a dark malevolence lived inside that mountain asleep but once those miners cracked open the mountain it awoke and with it wakening it spread its influence over the land corrupting people who had weaker hearts then most. This event lead to envy and hate filling the hearts of weaker men which lead to conflict which in turn became war. This would have been bad enough but it became much worse when the Malevolence was freed from the mountain by a dark king looking to gain control of it's power but instead became it's host bringing about a new kind of darkness to the world. With it's new form it was able to spread itself into the bodies of people giving them dark and horrible powers in which they used in service to their new lord Yaguram, the shadow of the mountain.With his power unrivaled Yaguram soon heald the world of man within his palm but hope was not lost.

A group of warriors had banded together praying to the three gods of light to help them find a way to defeat Yaguram and bring peace to the world once more. There pleas did not fall on deaf ears as the three gods blessed not only the warriors but any with a kind and true heart with the power to stand against Yaguram's darkness and after years a battle between the two opposing sides which had caused the deaths of many Yaguram was finally defeated his malevolence no longer effecting the world. Those who had been tainted by Yaguram came to their senses some regretting all the things they had done while other became more vile then they had been under Yaguram embracing the dark power inside them which lead to a whole new set of issues. Even with his death Yaguram had still left his corruption within the world that would effect it for generations to come which lead to some concern among the three gods. The gods began to debate about how they should deal with this. The god known as Jarack the Wise believed those who were cunning and innovative should be granted power. The Goddess known as Elna the Kind beleived those with kind honest hearts like they had already chosen should be the ones to granted power. The last of the three,the god known as Malleen the Bold believed those who seek power or the powerful should be granted power.

After some debate the gods decided that each should grant power to those that god saw fit and see what became of it and so it was that the gods bestowed upon many people power. Some used their powers for the sake of good and the people, these people became heroes and formed the Guild Known as the Golden Shield while those who used power for their own gain or nefarious deeds became known as villains and formed the guild known as The Fallen Knights. These two guilds though very different had a type of harmony, The Golden Shield took upon themselves jobs that involved slaying monsters or eliminating bandits from areas while The Fallen knights usually took jobs that involved assassination, theft, or property destruction. After some time two more guilds came into being providing variety to those seeking to join the guild and a bit more balance to the world since there were more then just two groups full of powerful people. The two groups that came up are as follows, The first was Dark forest, they arose from people believing that there needed to be a guild that keeps in check the other guilds as well as takes in all types of jobs but focus mainly on dealing with issues between guild branches. The other is known as Philospher's Credence which acted like a base for all knowledge and mysteries in the world the guild focusing less on helping people and more on gathering knowledge or on furthering the advancements in technology. These are the four guilds made up of those who could be called heroes due to there powers and what you are about to read is the tales of those very people who make these guilds

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Rules

1. follow the rules
2. no cybering
3. try to post at least a small paragraph(4 sentences min.), no one liners
4. please be active
5. send me or Teuicui the profile titled "My Ideals"
6. no god modding. auto-hits or any other stuff of the nature
7. no ignoring posts
8. Have a good time (yeah, its a rule pirate )

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Profile skeleton

Appearance :
Name :
Race:
Personality :
Sexuality :
Guild (put none if so) :
What is your gift (max is 1 per person) :
Bio :
5 favorite things :
5 hated things :
Other :
What do you tell people your real name is? (username) :

Super Waffles

User Image

Vradena Town

This place is fairly new in terms of construction. The buildings are less than a decade old, and were structured in what is and is thought to be a suitable location. As it lies between at least two major locations, at times travelers visit this area. In result, there are several shops in the area that address different needs for a journey.

User Image

Zrale

Here, a town-city runs along the coastline. There are a good many buildings and wharfs that were created along with the town. These provide places of transport and means of acquiring goods and wealth from the sea along the edge of the town. Marketplaces, besides homes, places for religion, and official business can be found here.

User Image

Ijoezita Plaza

This image shows an interior of one of the buildings that can be found around the Plaza; there are a good number of buildings such as this one here, besides differently-structured kinds. There is an amount of variety in the buildings, as well as the purposes they are used for. Besides being a place meant to provide goods and services, many of the places are open to the public - and as a consequence: loiterers.

User Image

Forest Falls

There are many waterways stretching through the trees here, which at day makes it a good place to look for odds and ends [stones, herbs, animals]. At night, however, it can be really dark due to the overhanging trees, but the waterways are typically lit up from bacteria fluorescing from the electrons they gathered earlier in the day. Some light-producing insects are attracted to this particular glow, and can be found flying around the waterways during the night hours, which further gives it an eerie or mystical look.

User Image

Naakhane Beach

This area is technically a bay that leads out to the sea, but buildings were still set up away from the shoreline. Some of the structures found here are homes, but others - including several stands - deal in marketing. The depth of the water grows as it goes further out toward the mountains mostly on the other side, and is deepest around the area leading out to the ocean.

User Image

Sreiymont Mountains

There are a good number of goats and goat-like animals that live around it's range. They are adapted to use sustenance as efficiently as possible, and so are considerably hardy. There aren't really any predators in the range that can provide a limit to the population: rather it is the conditions that limit their numbers. During the frequent rainy periods, and from the pools that form in caverns as a consequence, a considerable amount of greenery can be found in the area at occasional times and around those specific areas.

User Image

The Fallen Knight Guild

This is set in the mountains, and is consequently somewhat secluded. However, due to the need for paths there, there are trail that lead to the castle. A good number of heroes are settled in this place at times, as it has it's own quarters. The structure was built here years ago, but only a few decades have based since it was set up. It is a sturdy building, and can take an amount of wear.

User Image

Astran is the typical and only name for this town. Here, the Philosopher's Credence guild is set, and is also considerably close to the ocean-line. Groves of trees are located around the buildings here, and are home to some creatures. However, there are still places were commerce can be streamed through buying, selling, or trading. This town has a less-than-recent history, but some of the buildings are new to an extent; the guild isn't that recent of a place. Since this area is a sea-port transit, the markets majorly deal with saltwater-related goods.

User Image

This is the Golden Shield Guild, built around ancient trees. It isn't a new structure, being about several decades old. The trees are still living, which can be accounted by the fact that they were built around. It is located away from at least one other forest-oriented area: that being the Fallen Knight guild.

User Image

This is a place that resides inside of a dark forest, where many creatures of the dark, or negatively attributed, live, and such occasionally wanders through the town - hostile or not. However, due to the citizens' precautions or skills in repelling the creatures, the place can be considered more safe than it normally would be in that sort of situation.

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"There has to be another way"
"You are a fool to think there is any hope for you"
"I cant wait for us to have children"
"There are thirteen pieces and they must be collected and taken back to that place"
"You will be mine"

these voices echoed in his dreams but faded as he awoke. The man sat up but instantly regretted it as a pain in his side shot through him like electricity. Looking around, his vision slowly coming into focus, he was blinded by the bright light that came from his right but after a moment his eyes adjusted to make out the mouth of the cave he was sitting in. Standing up slowly as he held his side he looked around seeing bloodstains and three bodies of people who were obviously dead. seeing the bodies shocked the man causing him to fall onto his rear before he scooted away an expression of fear covering his face as he looked down to his side seeing his bloodstained clothed and the biggest stain was at his side which upon moving his hand saw a wound there that seemed pretty recent. Quickly putting his hand back he made his way out of the cave as he tried to remember how he got here but while trying to do that not only could he not remember anything about how he got in the cave but also couldn't remember anything about himself or anyone. He then saw a town within walking distance of the cave and started to make his way there not knowing where else to go. It wasn't but a few minutes before he was at the town gate where two men stood guard who saw the wounded man and began to rush over but he collapsed before they reached him. As the man lost consciousness he began hearing more voices in his dreams but saw nothing but blackness

"You will be a great father Feris"
"They must answer for this, other wise what is the point of us"
"You are just a Villain who has an excuse"
"You will hold dominion over all in time"

Opening his eyes he found himself inside a building as he stared at the ceiling. Without looking he put his hand to his wound finding it bandaged and his clothes gone but looking around he soon saw them folded and sitting on a dresser. some feet away. Sitting up he was about to get out of bed when a woman walked into the room and saw him "Oh hello, good to see your feeling better. I must say you had a pretty bad wound when they found you at the gate." she said as she walked over to stand at the end of the bed as she smiled "But thanks to my ability I was able to heal it enough to save you but you should be careful since i wasn't able to heal it completely" she said as the man stared confused "Ability? What do you mean?" he asked his words obviously surprising the woman "I mean my gift, I am able to heal people by touching their wounds though in your case I was only able to mostly heal it" she said the man still looking at her confused which seemed to worry the woman "You act like you don't know about abilities" she said the man shaking his head "I don't, is it something most people know about?" he asked the woman looking dumbfounded before she nodded as she looked around the room awkwardly for a moment then back to the man "Do you mind if I ask how you got hurt?" she asked her voice nervous and the man picked up on it "I cant remember how I was hurt, Or much else for that matter" he said as he got out of the bed and went over to his clothes the nurse talking as the man began to put on his clothes "So you don't remember anything, sounds like amnesia" she said as he finished getting dressed but felt something in his pants he pulled out a piece of paper that read as follows

'Feris Rozalie, 13 Pieces, Shadow of the Mountain'

"what is that?" the woman asked the man looking from the piece of paper to her "I think it is a lead" he said putting it back into his pocket as he left the room and then the building seeing the town and a huge body of water. after a moment the women came out the building seeing him "Uh sir, I need you to stay in town for a couple days to make sure you healed properly. Is that fine with you mister...um what should I call you" she asked the man thinking about the name on the paper and decided until he knew his own he would use the one on the paper "For now call me the name on the paper, Feris Rozalie" he said "And I will do as you ask but I would like to walk around the town and see if I can remember anything" he said the woman nodding as she went back into the building while Feris began walking about

User Image

Super Waffles

User Image
User Image

User Image

Coerera Driolkenousa

West-Side, Zrale, the Golden Shield Guild. ... Well, that's where Corera was located at this point of time, but that didn't really give a clue to what she was doing. ... Taking a moment to lean back a bit, the swordswoman looked up at the person passing by, while not in hostility or concern. Right now, she was just cleaning and checking over her main weapons - but that still meant that she needed space to work, as otherwise someone might get hurt. If there were any serious cracks or flaws that would otherwise render her stuff vulnerable or useless - they would have to be replaced. Her axe seemed fine, and that's why it had been set down, also at a lean, on the ground blade-first. The sword - being more frequent, was liable for more of a chance to become broken. Since it was somewhat new, however - and that Corera had the fighting skill to make sure it didn't break too quickly - the blade was still pretty much intact. Stopping the attempt to wipe down the weapon, the Amazonian looked it over briefly again, before lowering it and standing up. Picking up the axe as well, Corera slid the smaller blade back into it's scabbard with a reach back, then took the axe over to a wall where several other weapons were placed. It was set down again in a tilt against the wall.

At this point, since it was unlikely that someone would steal an axe due to all the strength it would take to carry a weapon around like that for very long. This went along with the fact that it was a common thing, albeit also hard for many people to yield; so she left it there - for a time - with her decision to go out walking around the area. It had been some time since she had done so - at least within a day. Taking care of threats had been another instance that had occurred recently - and not fighting monsters would be sort of a 'new' daily thing. Leaving the building through the entrance and exit, the armed woman started her wander around the square area. Everything looked pretty normal for the most part - the usual people were about, but... there was one person that looked sort of suspicious from their demeanor. That didn't mean that they were 'bad' - it was just sort of odd to see someone not in a group - big or small - that wasn't from here. It didn't take long for her to say something, while not uncertain in the sense of hesitation. "You're lost, aren't you." There was some condescending tones in that 'question' - mostly due to the fact that the person was a man as well as unfamiliar.

⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮

User Image

Short-View: Corera cleans her weapons, then heads out for a walk.

Thinking:

Mood:

˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟

Inventory
                  List: Some armor, a sword, and other items.

Abadon47

OOC:

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

After walking around for some time Feris had found himself at the part of town that stopped and became a drop into the water. He stood there staring at the water for a moment in silence as he was lost in his thoughts as he tried to put things in perspective. 'Okay lets go over what little we can figure out. I was wounded meaning i was attacked, maybe due to whatever the paper means. My clothes are different from those around the town I have meaning that I am probably not from around here but that isnt much to go on, I could have moved here and just like dressing like this and the paper could just be a note about something unimportant making my wound just an accident or a possible mugging but that doesn't explain the dead bodies in the cave. I wish i could just remember who the hell I am so I wasn't so confused" he said obviously getting frustrated and depressed but he was soon pulled away from his thoughts when a voice spoke up from behind obviously targeted at him as he turned to see a woman wearing armor and carrying a sword. As if preparing for a fight his body seemed to loosen up and his focus becoming sharp 'Odd, I feel like I can suddenly move my body much more properly' he thought looking at his hands then to the woman "Yes I am" he said in reply his tone calm as another odd feeling came over him as he could feel her ability and the feeling became a thought in his head that was a couple of words 'her ability is poisonous skin' his mind echoed confusing Feris as he accidentally spoke "Poisonous skin?" he muttered as he looked at her skin confused then scratched his head "Whats that mean?" added as he stared at the woman confused for a moment before speaking "Is your ability poisonous skin?" he asked bluntly obviously confused about the new feeling and wanting to make sense of it

User Image

Super Waffles

User Image
User Image

User Image

Corera Driolkenousa

This was probably one of a number of bad choices in terms of responding - what that man had said immediately put Corera on edge. However, it wasn't past a low reaction towards the defensive: there wasn't much of a threat beyond that sudden tidbit of knowledge. She knew that aspect of herself was somewhat well known - as keeping it a secret would have overall been detrimental to any need to actually get a good ally for jobs. This was in order to go without them being harmed in some way because of that trait - but it still wasn't widespread knowledge. "Were you told that? It's not something that would usually be brought up in a conversation. What else do you know about me?" There, in the last part of that group of sentences: there wasn't much harshness, but some was still there. It was an honest question in general, while the thoughts behind it were in the same tone: straightforward a and inclined toward seeking information. If he had been told that by someone, it was also likely that the pseudo-gabber had told him other things as well. It didn't really occur to her to guess that he had a sort of ability as well: there would be little chance for others to have heard of ability-copying before, from various influential angles affecting that sort of common knowledge. Her sword wasn't raised, and neither did she go into a defensive demeanor, so there wasn't any threatening vibes coming from her either - besides the rough tone in her voice. If there was more of a confrontation because of that, she could handle it all the same, still. While her focus was on the man in front of her, there was another notice-point in her surroundings. Yet another person with odd clothing had showed up, while they didn't seem to be displaying any odd qualities besides garb and looking to be lost or out of place.

The other female was just standing around at times, in between her decisions to also move about. If anything, she looked to be cautious about something, maybe not drawing attention: this being from apparent self-consciousness. It was a basic direction of understanding, that: when being out of place, at least a good number of people would react in uncertainty. Hell, even Corera had been like that once at some point - though those days were long gone. Whoever the other caped person was, it didn't really matter at this time: since the Amazonian was dealing with a semi-creep currently. In fairness, he could be considered that due to the fact that he knew something that was sort of private or otherwise not really the type of thing again to be commonly known.

On the other side of the square, Nani took a few more steps towards the sea-side before again looking over to the side. She glanced past the several people around her, but not immediately in that aspect. The town was somewhat busy today - or technically was. This could be the same for every day, or most days, however. Coming to this particular square had been important, as due to the fact that at least one of the guilds were here, she could check things out if she wanted. Hearing about this place through word of mouth: questions and talking to people; it seemed like the right place to go for now, even though she didn't really have an entirely valid reason to be at this location. There wasn't really much business to do here, but... looking for something to do was sort of necessary - even if it wasn't guild-related. Otherwise... she wouldn't really have a means of support, which would be worse than being around people she couldn't trust on it's own. Anywhere would be good, but since this place had a reputation of a sort... it would be a start even while it was likely messed up somewhere, as anywhere meant: people were full of ****.

⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮˟⌮⌮

User Image

User Image

Short-View: The real question is: Why is this even happening???/

Thinking:

Mood:

˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟

Inventory
                  List: Some armor, a sword, and other items.

Abadon47

OOC:

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXX
        User Image

Sazuki had just finished her latest job that had taken her several days to finish, she entered the city glad to finally be back. She decided to take a few days break before picking up another job. She used to get a lot of looks when she would come back from jobs her clothes were dirty and there was a bandage covering her right shoulder and a blood stain that was at least a day old. The only things on her that seemed to be in good condition and kept clean was the katana on her back as well the raven black hair that ended a few inches short of hitting the ground. Her clothing was unusual but after being in the Golden Shield for a few years people around town had gotten used to her. She originally had intended to go home, clean up and then relax the rest of the day but she decided a good cooked meal couldn't wait. She stopped by her favorite spot and ordered her usual dish. She nodded her thanks to the older man who both ran the little booth and cooked the food. "Another long job? Heard you should have been back yesterday. An you look a little worse for ware, 'course you usually look a bit rougher than most." Sazuki smirked as the old man spoke, "A little trouble is all but in the end it was a success. Probably going to be taking a few days to rest up before the next one. The man just chuckled, "Yeah, you take a break? I bet you your next meal that only lasts a day!" Sazuki laughed, the old man had a point she was a bit of a workaholic. Sazuki didn't favor sitting around doing nothing, she preferred to keep busy. Sazuki finished her food and paid for her meal, she turned and began just aimlessly wandering. She'd make it back to the Golden Shield soon enough and then make it home later to clean herself up.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image

Dapper Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Feris listened to her response showing that she had never met him before making the man sigh. He had hoped that knowing what her ability was might have been a memory but obviously it was something else that let him know her ability. "No one told me and as for what i know about you it seems to be the same amount as you know about me" he said and let out another depressed sigh as he looked up into the blue sky becoming lost in his thoughts 'Where should I be heading, it isn't like I am willing to make a life here just for it to be ruined when or if my memories return.' he thought to himself as he looked back down to see the woman was still standing there making the man raise an eyebrow "Was there something else you needed or is it normal to just stand in front of a person like this?" he asked his words coming off as sarcastic but in truth he wasn't sure since he couldn't remember much about the world or really anything except how to read and talk with people which seemed to be lacking if this woman's comments were anything to go off of.

User Image

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Zeek Chromius
"Commanding the battlefield is my business."

User Image

Company: Some bandit
Objective: Bring thief back to Dark Forest outpost in Zrale
Supplies: 37 kunai, 2 daggers, long wire cables, length of rope, katana scroll, scythe scroll, scroll of empty scrolls, scroll with parcel, and scroll with a jar of candies.
OOC: First post!

It was an annoying battle, but one that thankfully didn't sap the young ninja much. Reports of a bandit wandering the road were confirmed, and Zeek took it upon himself to nab him on his trip anyway. He had a package to deliver, so might as well deliver two packages at once. Clear the roads, and- "Quit struggling, you're only going to make things worse." The man was wrapped up in metal wire cable, mouth muffled with his own bandana, and still trying to wriggle free as Zeek dragged him along the ground.

This was going to be his first time heading to Zrale, so he slipped a folded note out of sleeve every now and then to find his way. Sort of a set of directions, but at least they were fairly accurate. Apparently a spelling mistake results in a bad wrong turn. Regardless, the town was coming into view, and he couldn't wait to stop having to drag this man around. Looking back at him, he was still securely strapped, growling at him. "Still not tired after all this time?"

"And business is good."

Health:
███████████████████
Stamina:
████████████████████

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
User Image

Ӈugo

Race: yokai
Health = 100%
Stamina = 100%

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

Hugo kept by the edge of the woods near a small village, he was to cautious to actually enter the village. He never had a good relationship with the adults population since he was some what scary looking with his gold and black eyes, they called him a monster ever since they found out he lived in the near by forest. The children on the other hand loved him, he would play games with them and talk to them, some even taught him to read since he grew up in the forest surrounded by nothing but animals. The children were the kindest out of the village they treated the animals as friends and even him. But recently the children's parents forbid them to return to the forest, they listened to their parents, Hugo wasn't mad at anyone but he was lonely.

He stepped out where he could see more, he sat behind a bush looking almost child-like, Hugo sighed sadly as he watched people walk about their day like there was nothing in the world just going about their day shopping and talking to one another. It wasn't like he wasn't allowed to go into the village but you could say he was scared, he went there a long time ago and was ridiculed for his appearance some even went to call him a monster. He knew he wasn't human he wasn't stupid but it still hurt. He turned his head and walked when he heard noises coming from a road near by. Curious like usual he followed the voices to see a man talking to one that was wrapped in some kind of metal. Hugo wanted to find out why but he was nervous around people he didn't know, though once he got to know you, he was some what childish. He would've stayed hidden but thanks to his clumsy nature he tripped over a root and face-planted right in front of the two men with his arms out above his head in a attempt to catch himself but failing epically. He laid there completely still wishing he could be invisible right about now.

████████████████████ ████████ ████

Alex Trevell

Quote:

Quote:

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Zeek Chromius
"Commanding the battlefield is my business."

User Image

Company: Some bandit + 1
Objective: Bring thief back to Dark Forest outpost in Zrale, and investigate noise
Supplies: 37 kunai, 2 daggers, long wire cables, length of rope, katana scroll, scythe scroll, scroll of empty scrolls, scroll with parcel, and scroll with a jar of candies.
OOC:

This mission was starting to feel like babysitting. Even completely bound, the man continued to try and wiggle worm his way out, to no avail. He almost looked like a pupal caterpillar on a leash. About to continue toward the town, a thud was picked up by Zeek's ears. Turning quickly toward the direction, it looked like someone had fallen out of the forest. Pulling out a kunai and tying it to the strand he'd been carrying, he stuck in firmly into the ground. "You stay here," he warned the man.

Walking over to the young man, he definitely didn't appear human, but looked hurt. "Are you alright?" He crouched down a little distance away, being cautious, but still concerned for them. All he could see was his clothing and the top of his head. He couldn't see the face, and they lay still. If he was unconscious from the fall, he'd have to bring him along with him to the guild. Otherwise, he'd figure out what to do. He glanced behind him to see the man still struggling, but unable to escape the new leash master, an inanimate kunai, before looking back toward the young man on the ground in front of him.

"And business is good."

Health:
███████████████████
Stamina:
████████████████████

Devils-Mistress10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers