OWNERS/MODS ::l0kk1 || Deipnosophist
GRAPHICS :: l0kk1
CODING :: l0kk1
Descriptions by :: Deipnosophist
INSPIRATION :: AHS | Freakshow
LITERACY :: semi-lit - lit / minimum of 3 paragraphs
THEME SONG ::

P L O T

Asheville, North Carolina. This bustling little city rank’s number eleventh in the great state of North Carolina. It is an amazing place to live, even if most of the town is quite conservative. The neighborhoods that filled this city are full of prestigious hard working families that mostly have religious faith. The city it’s self has taken on the personality of the majority of its residence. Being quite reserved this town is even known for not showing movies that hit the box office. There is a law denying the sell of alcoholic beverages on Sunday and hardly anyone is allowed to work on that day. Though as this town has elected a new mayor, things are about to start changing. This year the mayor has hired a new carnival group to change the routine of the things. Unknowingly he has allowed a group of so called freaks into his city. Of coarse where as most carnivals have ’fake’ sideshows. The Franzen Bro’s Carnival is actually the real deal. Traveling along with the carnies who operate the rides and games of this carnival is Krupin’s Sideshow Troupe. This group is made up of some of the worlds greatest and rarest freaks. What is going to happen when the town folk find out what is actually in their town? All the freaks want to do is live a normal life… but will they be able to? Even the carnies have their own opinions.. will they side with the freaks or will they want the freaks to leave their carnival?

xx xx xx xx

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

G E N E R A L
              Let me start off with the one we all know - Follow Gaia's ToS. Now, this is my roleplay. I'll give you the amount of respect you give me, fair enough? If I am ever not available, the other mods are there as well anytime you need assistance. Don't even bother saying "You're not in charge" to them, because they are just as much as I am. I expect you to respect them and other members as well. I won't tolerate godmodding, no one is perfect. Real character pictures only. Violence and Romance are encouraged. Keep everything at a PG-16 level. If you must, write a 'time skip'. Absolutely no cybering.

P O S T I N G

This is a semi-literature to literature roleplay. At least three well-written paragraphs please! I understand writer's block, we all get them. Just don't take advantage of it with every post. Long posts are great, but they need to make sense. I don't want to read a whole paragraph detailed about someone tripping over a rock. Remember, quality over quantity! Please be active! Don't slow other members down because they had to wait for your post. If you don't want to be part of the rp anymore, please let me know. I understand we all (or not) have a life outside of gaia. I respect people who don't just vanish out of the blue. If I see you haven't been posting in awhile, I will give you one warning. If I don't get a response within 24 hours, I will have to remove your character. However, if you let me know before hand you will not be posting in awhile, give me an estimate time frame and I'll understand. As for posting layouts, have at least one picture of your character and their name. I love pretty, colorful posts! Just don't use bright colors such as yellow and cyan. I'd like to keep my eyesight, please. Many people sell layouts including myself so let me know if you need help in that area.

Currently || Unable to take on any graphics!

C H A R A C T E R S

This role-play is based off of AHS || Freakshow. That being said there are absolutely no super powers, vamps, or supernatural beings, etc. All face claims will be real life models. I don't have any restrictions on who you use.. just make sure someone else isn't using your FC. Carnies and Freaks are two different groups. The Carnies are people that work for the Carnival but aren’t exactly the freaks. The freaks each one must be mutated, deformed or something abnormal to their body. Please be creative! They will be the sideshow attractions! Every Freak must be different! One of a kind! Look under the side-show post to see which freaks have been claimed!{/i] Also.. please don’t forget about the town folk… we need characters all around to make this role-play work. The more characters the more drama... ~ All characters will not get along.. so keep that in mind. Who knows who one will be... maybe a Carny posing as a freak or a Towns Folk that is truly a Freak. There is a small blurb of each character group. Please stick to that... however feel free to get as creative as you want too with-in the blurb.

P R O F I L E S

Most of you have probably skipped down to here for the reserve and profile titles. I'm not a saint either. (heads up, characters section is very important). You can take up to two characters (to start with!). To get a reserve and profile application, please check the Profile Thread they both will be on the second post. When you send your reserve, we will approve it first, then you can start on your profile. After your reserve has been approved, you will have two days to submit a profile. Send reserves and profiles to me: l0kk1. Title reserves “Admit One” and title profiles “We all are a little Freaky” Also If I have not role-played with you before please… send me a link to a few sample post.!

Any more rules will be added in steel blue
              Last but not least, have fun!

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image
ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ʜᴇʀᴇ
Character Blurb~ below

|| Franzen Bro’s Carnival. Who wouldn’t want to tour around America employees in one of the biggest Carnival groups. Most of these employees are young teens, runaways, even some con-artist. Though there are a few people like the own that have been around a long time. These workers operate rides, tear tickets and have a blast. A new city every month.. who wouldn’t be having the time of their lives.

User ImageCIRCUSUser Image
                      Full Name || Alessia Monae
                      Age || Nineteen.
                      Orientation || Pan sexual
                      Occupation || Carnie The Magician's Assistant
                      Username || Songhai Camille

Full Name || Odile Zoe' Coupe
                      Age || Twenty Seven
                      Orientation || Bisexual
                      Occupation || Carnie - Ring Tosser
                      Username || RyoRin

Full Name || Judith Rue Monet
                      Age || Seventeen
                      Orientation || Hetrosexual
                      Occupation || Carnie acrobat / tightrope performer / Part time Fortune Teller.
                      Username || Deipnosophist

Full Name || Archer "Leo" Monet - Fenje
                      Age || Seventeen
                      Orientation || Pansexual
                      Occupation || Carnie; " The Lion Tamer "
                      Username || S ii t a r a v e

User ImageCIRCUSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Full Name || Samuel Atlas Flamme
                      Age || Twenty-Two
                      Orientation || Heterosexual
                      Occupation || Carnie - Animal Trainer
                      Username || Lshmah

Full Name || Bastian Orson Othello
                      Age || Thirty
                      Orientation || Bisexual
                      Occupation || Magician

Full Name || Sin
                      Age || twenty
                      Orientation || pansexual
                      Occupation || carnie - contortionist, aerial silk
                      Username || sinfully saggitatrious

Full Name || Dina Alondra Dela Cruz
                      Age || Twenty-five
                      Orientation || Heterosexual~
                      Occupation || Carnival Doctor
                      Username || Anela Vesir

User ImageCIRCUSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Full Name || Callum Locke Oswin Walker-North
                      Age || 35 (Although it is unknown to everyone)
                      Orientation || Unknown
                      Occupation || Carnie Clown
                      Username || Lshmah

Full Name || Keir Arden Martin
                      Age || Twenty-eight
                      Occupation || Knife Thrower
                      Username || Tiggerluvme

User Image
ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ʜᴇʀᴇ
Character Blurb~ below

|| Come one! Come All! And see KRUPIN’s Sideshow Troupe. The troupe was formed by the once famous Ringleader Krupin. Though as the ringleader’s fame diminished he turned to a new calling. Learning that there were real freaks out there the Ringleader went around even to different countries collecting these freaks. Most of them he saved from a world that didn’t understand them. For it’s not their fault how they were born. The freaks have now banned together attempting to have a normal life following their leader.

Full Name || Avery North Pierce
                      Age || Eighteen
                      Orientation || Homosexual
                      Occupation || Sideshow Freak The Tailed Boy
                      Username || l0kk1

Full Name || Caven Art O’Brien
                      Age || Twenty Three
                      Orientation || Pansexual
                      Occupation || Side show freak ; ' The Snake Boy'
                      Username || RyoRin

Full Name || Awinita Nadar
                      Age || Twenty
                      Orientation || Demisexual
                      Occupation || Sideshow freak; The half faun mystic.

Full Name || Cora Pace
                      Age || Twenty-Three
                      Occupation || Sideshow Freak; The Mermaid
                      Username || Lshmah

Full Name || Aharon Solomon Berkowitz
                      Age || Twenty Eight
                      Orientation || Pansexual
                      Occupation || Sideshow Freak: "Modern-Day Goliath"
                      Username || Versell DeHubris

Full Name || Malcom Ian McGuire
                      Age || Forty Three
                      Orientation || Straight
                      Occupation || Sideshow freak ; the midget
                      Username || Smile C I E L

Full Name || August McGuire
                      Age || Seventeen
                      Orientation || Homosexual
                      Occupation || Sideshow Freak The Human Firefly
                      Username || l0kk1

User Image
ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ʜᴇʀᴇ
Character Blurb~ below

|| Asheville, North Carolina. Just a normal town, really. The people who live here sleep, eat and go to work just like the rest of America. This little town holds fast to old traditions and ways. Most of the population is very religious their families prestigious yet strict. Different and change in this town is bad. Noone likes it… and most would take any action necessary to remove the threat.

Full Name || Cerf Tesse Klien
                      Age || Nineteen
                      Orientation || Asexual
                      Occupation || Gas station clerk
                      Username || RyoRin

Full Name || Emmett B. Shephard
                      Age || Twenty
                      Orientation || Huh!? Homosexual
                      Occupation || N/A - Disabled
                      Username || l0kk1

Full Name || Sarai Rebekah Shephard
                      Age || Nineteen
                      Occupation || Pastor's Daughter [Bible Thumper, Botique Owner]
                      Username || Anela Vesir

Full Name || Vaughn Doherty Crowley
                      Age || Thirty Nine
                      Orientation || Bisexual Straight with things we don't talk about
                      Occupation || Author

Full Name || Adrian Irving Crowley
                      Age || Seventeen
                      Orientation || Pansexual
                      Occupation || Student / Tutor

Full Name || Johnathan Penn Shepard
                      Age || Forty-five
                      Occupation || Pastor, it is my duty to lead people on the straight and narrow
                      Username || Tiggerluvme

Full Name || Darren Michael Crowe
                      Age || Twenty-One
                      Occupation || Personal Trainer/Physio
                      Username || NaInOa13

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxx Calendar x

O C T O B E R

sᴜɴi ᴍᴏɴix ᴛᴜᴇiix ᴡᴇᴅix ᴛʜᴜʀxi ғʀɪixi sᴀᴛ
              xxxi 1xxix 2xxx 3xxxi 4ixxi 5xix 6
              7xxi 8xxxi 9xxi 10xx 11xi 12ix 13
              14x 15xx 16xx 17xx 18xi 19xi 20
              21x 22xx 23xx 24xx 25xi 26ix 27
              28x 29xx 30

xxxxxxxxx Weather x

tab tab tab xxx ϟ x
tab tab tab Today is Partly Sunny, cloudy but warm.
tab tab tab tab 79 ° F || 26 ° C

tab tab tab THank you Angsty - for letting me snag this !

xxxxxxxxx Locations x

Frazen Bro's Carnival

Welcome one and all, to Frazen Bro's Carnival! Maybe you have heard the name before, maybe not? It doesn't matter for once you spend a day at the carnival your life will be changed forever! You might never want to go home, you might even find yourself traveling with us! Franzen Bro's Carnival has all the family favorites, food, rides and attractions to keep you entertained for hours. Are you someone who likes to eat, then come right down. There are all the favorites from cotton candy to turkey legs. Funnel cake, hot dogs, candy apples, polish sausage and many more things to drive your taste buds crazy. Do you need some thrill in your life? Our midway is full of all the rides a young soul could want. We have out newest thrills; The Zipper, Ring of Fire and Wind Seeker. Do not be alarmed, as you can still find the old favorites like the tea cups, the famous ferris wheel and carousel. Come test your luck at all of our games, fun for you and the family. Who cane win the biggest prize, and a trophy to take home for all the bragging rights. Even bigger news, this year there is a special side show along with the famous carnival. Krupin’s Sideshow Troupe, where you can see the freakiest of the freaks and be entertained by a show. Can't keep that curiosity down, then come over to the big tent, stay awhile and enjoy a show!

Carnies & Troupes Living Quarters

Home sweet home, it isn't paradise or a five start hotel but it's home. The troupe isn't picky, and the trailers are small but comfortable. They have a bed, small bathroom and room to lounge in. There isn't much excitement, but living the life of a freak show there is enough entertainment. Each trailer can house one or two people, like mentioned things are tight and you pack lightly, unless you are packing the big bucks and buy your own trailer better get used to no privacy. Trailers are not the only thing available, there are tents also. The tents are roomy and have loads of space but are not as comfortable or packed and ready for living. It just depends what kind of living style you are used to and are comfortable in.

Asheville North Carolina

Asheville North Carolina, a town truly stuck in time. Sure the small town had followed the times with modern ideas and advancements, but the people are a different story. Asheville is a small town, one easily passable during your travels. If you happen to make a pit stop you will find it quaint and charming at first glance. Do not expect a welcome part, as the people are none to kind to strangers and are stuck in their old ways and traditions. I heard the south was a friendly place, but this town must be the exception. Most of the people who live in the town have lived their all their lived, generation after generation private business becomes town business and everyone knows everyone they prestigious and change is unheard of, a idea only muttered on the lips of the younger generations and few older inhabitants. The religion and church has ruled the town for some time, but if you look all past then things are not too bad, if you can handle Asheville it can be quite a charming place. The scenery is beautiful in any kind of weather, and the downtown structure is like no other, cute shops where you could find anything you might need for the simple life. There is even a park ground not to far, for the nature lover where you can enjoy some relaxing time by the lake.

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image
For Hours and Showline-ups Click Here
taken acts down below

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image xxxxx xxxxx User Image

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image
Freaks are Available At These Times
taken freaks down below

Anton Page Krupin

User Image
                                                          Forty-Seven Russian Sideshow Owner
                                                          || Old-Fashioned || Vindictive || Protective || Tough ||

People that are Different. Money Fame
                                                                Ignorant People Bullies Clowns

Biography:
                                                          Anton had been young and hopelessly in love with Anastasia. He saw a beauty in the young woman that others seemed to thumb their noses too. Her grace and kindness was something that most never saw, and though they were sneered at and stared at as they walked through the streets Anton Krupin held his girl’s hand with pride. While others saw a woman with boney protrusions on her body he simply saw her. Her condition was a serve form of Osteochondromas, a condition that caused tumors of bone and cartilage to form in areas of the body, and while at first Ana had sought treatment to rid herself of the extra body parts she had given up after a while. At first she had shied away from Anton, from people in general out of embarrassment from her condition but with his gentle persistence and care she began to blossom. Anton saw more in her than anyone else had and his commitment to her spoke volumes.

Unfortunately not everyone was understanding or welcoming. Krupin and his young wife had learned it the hard way while walking home one night from a pub. A group of men had cornered them at first with the intent to rob them, but things had turned far more sinister when they realized that the young man was with a companion that did not look quite like the others. In their foolish drunken haze they beat Anton before holding him down and forcing him to watch as they viciously attacked his wife both physically and then sexually. They had wanted to see what was so good about a freak that a normal man would want to be with her.

They left the couple beaten and Ana broken. Her mind never recovered from that horrific incident and Krupin vowed to make the men pay. Almost every single one has been hunted down and taken care of in the most vicious of ways possible. He vowed to never let another person like Ana become a victim to people like that again. He formed Krupin’s Sideshow Troupe, a side act for the Circus that traveled about, slowly Krupin has gathered others like his beloved Anastasia and offered them sanctuary and shelter from those who might otherwise try to harm them because of their differences.

Anastasia still lives, carefully tended to by Krupin every free moment he has. Though she is wheelchair bound and doesn’t speak anymore, Ana will still cling onto Anton’s hand if he is ever near her, proving that their love is still very much present and alive.
                                                          Written by :: Anela Vesir

xxxxxUser Image

Coming Soon ::

The Bat - Man

xx xx xx xx

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Who says people can keep secrets !?

I heard the Strong Man broke his last lover in half, in more ways then one.

The snake boy once unhinged his jaw and swallowed a child whole,.. Might explain all the missing children.

Madame Juju knows when everyone dies, that's why her smile seems fake as she doesn't want to get close to anyone.

Archer may seem nice but he acts more as an animal then a human. I swear he ripped a poor carnie in half for snickering at his pets.

Heard the Mechanic has a record and is traveling with the carnival to hide out from the cops. No idea if it's a federal crime or something far more fun.

Sin is mentally insane and should be locked up in a asylum but everyone's too afraid to call the looney bin.

Don't piss of the cook, for she may have the face of an angle but will poison your food if you treat her bad.

There's a rumor online that the mermaid is more true to the folk tales of her kind, a man eater in a sense.

Every time the carnival comes in tiny towns, people go missing, and the bodies are never found. Bet they are inside one of the animals...or some cannibals.

Awinita is responsible for several car wrecks but has never gotten caught because in Jersey they think she's the 'Jersey Devil' and everywhere else she's a deer in the road.

Avery has a cute smile but rumor has it he's more of a sadist and bdsm comes easily to someone with a tail.

Cerf listens to satanic music and once someone noticed him in the forest at night with a goat. Now I ain't saying he's summoning Beelzebub but something demonic is happening.

Sarai is now the perfect daughter, no the perfect woman. Too bad no one can erase their past and even now that angelic girl is still a floor washing Jezebel if I ever saw one.

Is it just me or is there something queer about Emmett? Not sure what but something off.

Mr Crowley has never been the same since his wife died and I swear something is wrong with him but only time will tell what it is.

The Pastor is the only one who can save our town from these carnies and cleanse their souls to be saved. One way or another he will save them.

xx xx xx xx

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Come One - Come all .. !?

Roleplay Opened || Oct. 1st.

xx xx xx xx

T O W N N O T I C E !
People have been reported missing! Police are diligently searching. They were last seen between Monday and Tuesday. If anyone has any information to their where a bouts please inform the police. The only report so far has been from an unknown source. The Source states that the last time Vanessa was seen was when she was talking to the Carnie's Magician. At this time the department has gotten no further leads.

MISSING PEOPLE

Levi Assante
User Image
Vanessa Amelia Johansen
User Image
Alicia Johansen
User Image
Dashiell Befort
User Image

The Police do have a few Suspects! Do to resent and past events. !
Suspects listed below..
- - - - - - - - - but why ?

1. Bastian Othello
                                                  2. Vaughn Crowley
                                                  3. Avery Pierce
                                                  3. Cora Pace

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

A B
                A is crushing on B.

A B
                A and B are in a romantic relationship.

A B
                A and B are engaged or married.

A B
                A and B are ex's - no longer in a relationship.

A B
                A and B are enemies // Hate each other.

A B
                A and B are related.

xxxxxxxxx Puppy Love x

tab Judith Monet Cerf Klien
tab

xxxxxxxxx Love Birds x

tab
tab

xxxxxxxxx Married x

tab
tab

xxxxxxxxx Ex's x

tab
tab

xxxxxxxxx Enemies x

tab
tab

xxxxxxxxx Related x

tab Johnathan Shepard Sarai Shephard Emmett Shephard (Family)
tab Archer Monet Judith Monet (Brother & Sister)
tab Vaughn Crowley Vaughn Crowley (Father & Son)
tab Malcom McGuire August McGuire (Father & Adopted Son)

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Banners made by: FABULOUS BOOTY & any crystal method their shop is right here.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/cirque-du-so-freak-u-c/t.94290351_1/][img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/lokki_2010/rp/Circus/oXwAxUI_zps6f46351f.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/cirque-du-so-freak-u-c/t.94290351_1/][img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/lokki_2010/rp/Circus/AmjOu9G_zps880e0254.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/cirque-du-so-freak-u-c/t.94290351_1/][img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/lokki_2010/rp/Circus/ScreenShot2014-09-30at120110PM_zpsf45b9efc.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/cirque-du-so-freak-u-c/t.94290351_1/][img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/lokki_2010/rp/Circus/ScreenShot2014-09-30at115959AM_zps557fbb11.png[/img][/url]

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points