Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Magio jumped into the air and slammed his heel into a head of a Clog and it played a domino effect with the ones near. he flipped into the air and elbowed another and watched them fall down.He demorphed once they were down and looked at Will knowing the spin he did. "You know RPM or Go-Onger? They did that spin!" He said
User Image

GreenKnight
Will

Will demorphed and turned to the red ranger. "I guess ou can say I know them. My dad was the green RPM ranger, while my mom was DR. K. She is obviously Dr. rover now but there are still people who call her by her maiden name." Will turned to Dr. Rice. "Guess mom sent me to you at just the right time. Sorry for being a little late. I got lost a few times."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
"My dad is MagiShine and my mother is MagiBlue of the Magirangers. But they did adopt me of course. I'm Magio Ozu, Red King." He held out his hand. Taiyou walked over to Japser and stood beside him. e"We have green/. Now we need Blue and Yellow."
Jasper stood their, "Yes we do.............Back to base come on." Jasper said as he turned and walked to the tea shop and entered the base.
Jasper sat at a giant desk and rubbed his chin showing off a giant metal hand, "With this I can use energy from a rock and shoot it threw the pulse!"
Jasper said excited.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Magio followed Jasper with Taiyou behind him. when they got to the base, they saw Sungel looking at the chessboard and made a move. Magio walked around and looked for somewhere where he could practice his Muy Thai. Taiyou sat down. "How are we going to find the other two rangers."
User Image

GreenKnight
Will

Will shook the red ranger's hand and smiled. "Names Willialm Grover. Call me Will. Guess I'm the new GreenKnight." Will followed Jasper into the base. When Jasper talked about shooting rocks at the pulse Will had to shake his head in silence. "Those things looked robotic. Is this soemthing like the Venjix Virus?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Magio looked at Will. "I don't think so. They aren't even like the Gaiark or The Gorma. We jsut know they are robots and want to take over the world." He said. "We'll need to find out more about them."
User Image

GreenKnight
Will

Will sighed and looked at his morpher. "Then I guess I can't call home for advice then." Will thought of the ance. Much different than his dad's axe. "I wonder what other gear we have?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

"Right now, just out suits and weapons. He never answered me on if we had a Zord." Magio sat down. Sungel stood up and walked over to the two. "Right now, we need to start training so you can be ready. There is a method I used with the MagiRangers we can use."
User Image

GreenKnight
Will

Will turned to Sungel. "I have three years of RPM ranger training. More than my dad when they beat Venjix. Thanks for the offer but no." 'No Zords? What happens if these things get bigger? Will ran a hand through his hair.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
"And Magio has seven years of Muy Thai Training and learned from the Gekirangers to a degree didn't you?" "I meet Gou-san once and fought with him." Magio said. Sungel nodded then looked at Will. "You both have training of differnt sorts but you need to train with your new powers. That's what you need to train with. I trained the Magirangers and I have agreed to help Jasper with you guys," Magio looked at Will. "We should learn how to fight with these powers."
User Image

GreenKnight
Will

Will shrugged. "I guess it makes sense. My skills don't seem much different that RPM. So far the only difference is the weapon." Will turned to Leo. "So what regular sparring or do we morph first?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Sungel summoned a white box that had a a inside of black and collums. Magio smiled. "Really?!" Sungel smiled and nodded. "This is a special dimension where we will train in."[/colo]r He pulled out GripPhone and a card. He pressed it. "Goolu." He said. The three transported into the dimension which looked like a chessboard with five collums. Sungel pulled out another card and pressed it. "Goolu Golu Goludiiro." he transformed into MagiShine. "Checkmate." Magio henshined.
User Image

GreenKnight
Will

Will looked around the room tunned when they were brought into the other dimension. The place looked like a chess board. Will noticed Magio morph. "Checkmate!" Will morphed and rested his lance on his shoulder. "What now?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Magio pulled out his sword. "PinkQueen showed some powers. Let's figure out what powers the two of you have. It may help decided on how we train. Magio." He said. Magio nodded. After a couple of seconds, he turned invisible. "Invisiabity. Very good. Will-kun, your turn." He said. Magio became viable. "And not the teleporting one."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff