Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our first event is going to be from June 1st - 3rd. You can pick from.

Chain day 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Love at first sight 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Free for all / 4th wall 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Fairy tale 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Something else, pm me if you have an idea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The poll is staying up till the 28th so no rush 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              xx : Cherry blossom _ ❀ ( Y u r i ) X - over chat
                                              xxxxx████████ ██████ ████████ ██████████

For starters this is a yuri chat. If you don't know what that is it's female x female. Often referred to as yuri, or lily depending on what kinda translation you want. This runs like every other chat on the planet. So throw those yuri rp woes away and take a look at what we have to offer. Because everyone needs a little yuri in their life.

O1. For starters this is a yuri chat. If you don't know what that is it's female x female. Often referred to as yuri, or lily depending on what kinda translation you want. Meaning you can only join as female characters. You might be asking “but what if my character looks like a girl or is trans and prefers to be called a girl?” If they're defined as a female in canon they can be app'd. You may app from anime, manga, books, comics or live action. I only ask that if you play a live action character that you find a drawing of them to use. Original characters are currently not accepted.

O2. When it comes down to activity I know we're all busy people and role playing is a hobby. The only thing I ask if that you try and post once or twice every two weeks. It doesn't matter if things are a bit slow people will normally be ok with waiting a little bit for replies.

O3. Profiles are to be sent to me, Fluffy Jew with the title “ candy candy”, reserves use the title “ponpon”. Yeah I know they happen to be the names of songs, watch as they get stuck in your head now. Reserves last one week, after that they're free game. Once you have been accepted post your profile in the profile thread.

O4. Don't ignore others, it's rude first of all and second it shows that you have no interest in role-playing. Which begs the question of why you joined in the first place. Also do not use layouts by other people in less you have gotten the ok from them. If you use a stolen format I will kindly ask you to leave the rp or make a new format. I run off a three strike system, if I catch you breaking the rules on ignoring and stealing you will be given a strike, and three strikes means you're out.

O5. Keep things pg-16, not everyone on the site is over the age of 18 and I really don't want to get in trouble for people being idiots. So if you want your fun pretendy times that turn in to smut take it to a private thread away from the chat. It can still happen and it can be ic just play it out somewhere else.

O6. When it comes down to formats please don't use colors like bright red or bright yellow or even bright blue.Not only does it hurt people's eyes and may trigger migraines it's also hard to tell where text is or what the hell you're typing. If you need to look up a different color that's darker you can always go over to tektek or google a color chart. Also because I noticed this, please do not use gif's in your format. This isn't tumblr, and gifs clog up a browser and can make things hard for people to tag due to their computer lagging.

[list][list][list][list][list][list]✦ ▌ [size=18]Oh! Wanna dance with somebody[/size]
                                              [color=white]xx[/color][size=18]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( --------- ) [/size][imgleft]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww343/thatsprettyraddx/icon.jpg[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10]I wanna feel the heat with somebody[/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxx[/color] Series
                                              [color=white]xxxx[/color] Character name
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]▇▇▇ ( ❀ : Character's username[/i]
                                              [color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]Yeah! Wanna dance with somebody [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

✦ ▌ Oh! Wanna dance with somebody
                                                          xx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( --------- ) User Image
                                                                      xxxxxxxx I wanna feel the heat with somebody
                                                                      xxxx Series
                                                                      xxxx Character name
                                                                      xxxxxxx▇▇▇ ( ❀ : Character's username
                                                                      xxxxYeah! Wanna dance with somebody

Reserves will go here

Username:beautifulladybugg ( 5/16 )
                                              { fem!england
                                              { Kagami Hiiragi
                                              Username: Sir Limey ( 5/19) )
                                              { Ohana Matsumae
                                              Username: text goes here ( date )
                                              { character

Do you have a castmate you really want to see in-game? Send me a pm with the character and series and I'll put it here.

Series: text goes here
                                              { Character

ooc day
                                              Your character will ask out of character during this event.

chain day
                                              Your character is chained to one or more people during this event. Feel free to have groups chained up as well ~

time skip / next gen
                                              Go, 10, 20 and maybe even further in to the future of your characters. Did they get married, have kids? It's up to you. Kids of these characters can be played in this event, or the Next gen event.

untime skip
                                              Go back in time 10, 20 or even further in to the past of your characters. You can have them as kids during this event.

fairy tale day
                                              Once upon a time .... Your characters now take up the roles of fairy tale characters. They can range from bed time stories to Disney movies and anything in-between.

love at first sight
                                              First person you chat with is the one you fall in love with for this event. Feel free to get all paired up.

free for all
                                              You may break the 4th wall in this event, and have your ooc text come on the format for other characters in chat to see and react to.You will have to reply to posts in your format as well as the character you are playing.

Want to do an event not on the list? Send me a pm with what you would like to see.

✦ ▌ Mod { o1
                                                          xx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( --------- ) User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxx Hi I'm the creator and only mod so far of this chat.
                                                                            I go by Sheep or Sarah or a combo of the two and I'm a college student. Theatre is my thing and
                                                                            I plan on going in to costume design. I make my own clothes and all that fun stuff. I'm a really big fan of VNs and things of that nature if you can't tell. I like anime to. I enjoy reading pretty much anything done by Type-Moon, Nitro+ and a lot of other c.os. If you need to get a hold of me pms work, also feel free to bug me on tumblr.

xxxxxxx▇▇▇ ( ☯ : Fluffy Jew

News

(5/21) - Our first event will be June 1st - 3rd please look and vote in the poll so I can pick an event and give you guys enough time to plan.
                                              (5/19 - 20) - Event poll is up, what ever date gets the most votes is when we'll have our first event. A second poll with different events will be posted later in the week. I will be out of town till late Monday / early Tuesday. You may still send me profiles but I can't say for sure if I'll be able to get online and accept them. The place I'm going has internet but it's kinda spotty.
                                              (5/14) - Opened the chat

For later use
                                              Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?

For later use
                                              Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?

For later use

For later use

For later use

For later use

Open

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces