+1 In the Name of Divorce 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 169 170 171

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image

░░  
                          REMEMBER!
                        WALKING A MILE TO YOUR HOUSE     A GLOW IN THE DARK.  
                      User Image  :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         DIVE◟ 彡IN↙ ❜⁰strawberry⊹flavored L♥VE « ✧`he!!o↷ sun×shineˇ  

██ ██  MADE A FUMBLIN' PLAY FOR YOUR( ██ █ █ User Image

┊   at the cabin.  ▬▬
      ┊   so buuuurnt.  ▬▬
      ┊   daryl - chan!  ▬▬

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      
             the act struck a spark.  ██ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██  chatroom.  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

coda coda   I KNOW THAT THINGS CAN REALLY GET ROUGH WHEN YOU GO IT ALONE.
            I haven't been online here in so longggg.   WAVES TO THE LITTLE CAMERA ON HIS PHONE AND GRINS. Hi, everyone! I've been kind of really busy lately; summer is almost over, so there's been a lot of stuff to do before school starts again! I'm actually at a cabin resort that's super close to a lake with all of my friends. ~   HAPPY SMILE; TILTS HIS HEAD SLIGHTLY. It's really pretty here; we're lucky! Except for me, I'm not lucky because I got really sun burned today on my chest and shoulders. It hurtttsssss, too.   POUTS. I should've put on more sunscreen .. mm, oh well. ~ I'll be okay! Anyways, wow, oops, I kinda really rambled a lot there, didn't I?   LAUGHS. Sorry! Anyways, hi anyone.

Bashful Genius

let me guessUser ImagesweetrollUser Image
                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                        this is a spacer whu xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx ( ) ✗✗✗ DREAMING ⋯ of a ↑different LIFE ▉◝ i n d e p e n d e n t WOMAN
                        let me guess some one stole ur sweet roll
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx WE ARE THE RECKLESS ! WE ARE THE WILD YOUTH
                        xxxxxxxxxxx x ) c h a s i n g x v i s i o n s x o f x o u r x f u t u r e s .
                        spacer hur
                        xxx██▒▒▒▒ xxo1. x Marina.
                        xxx██▒▒▒▒ xxo2. x Relaxed.
                        xxx██▒▒▒▒ xxo3. x Sinbad.
                        xxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxxx x ONE DAY WE'LL REVEAL THE TRUTH
                        ▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ t h a t x o n e x w i l l x d i e x b e f o r e x h e x g e t sx t h e r e x x t h a t x o n e x w i l l x d i e x b e f o r e x h e x g e t sx t h e r e x

PULLS THE DEVICE CLOSER TO HER AS SHE SITS AGAINST A PALM TREE. been some time since i
                                                  could actually get some privacy for this. LOGS ON, IMMEDIATELY GREETED BY A NOTIFICATION;
                                                  YOU HAVE A VIDEO MESSAGE, VIEW NOW? > YES.
                                                  well this is something else .. ah! from makoto!
                                                  SMILES, LEANING IN WITH INTEREST AS SHE WATCHES THE RECORDING. HUMS THOUGHTFULLY AS IT
                                                  FINISHES; USER IS OFFLINE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE A VIDEO MESSAGE FOR WHEN THEY RETURN? >
                                                  YES.
                                                  seems about all i can do til i see you again.

the persian legend of sinbad? EYES NARROW CURIOUSLY. ah .. well - that would depend on
                                                  the legends, i’m sure. FROWNS THOUGHTFULLY, LEANS TOWARD THE CAMERA. would you be
                                                  able to give me any examples of these adventures? HINT OF A SMIRK. i mean, sinbad has
                                                  gone on many before and even moreso now .. if any of them coincide, then i figure you might
                                                  have heard of him, at least. he is rather infamous. LAUGHS GENTLY. yes, i do. don’t judge me
                                                  or my friends too harshly, but it’s a pirate ship. i’m not sure if i’ve quite reached pirate status yet,
                                                  but i do enjoy sailing with them. VISIBLY TENSES AS SHE RECOGNIZES SOME OF THE NAMES. oh really .. ?
                                                  interesting, some of those names are of men who i’ve met briefly in my travels. i’m not
                                                  sure half of them have done anything of import just yet. FURROWS BROW AS SHE CONSIDERS
                                                  THIS.
                                                  if only you could show me some of those stories - let me read them. i don’t think this
                                                  device allows that, as magnificent as it is. SHORT CHUCKLE.

PERKS UP, WATCHES AND ATTEMPTS TO COMMIT THE ACTIONS TO MEMORY. you can do all of
                                                  that .. interesting. i might be able to log on more without the risk of waking sinbad or
                                                  the others up. SMILES, PLEASED TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS NOW THAT SHE THINKS ABOUT IT.
                                                  seems more handy than i originally thought. pictures? EYES THE LIGHT COMING FROM WHERE
                                                  THE CAMERA IS, EYES NARROW
                                                  . no, i’m not sure i do. i haven’t tried.

████████████ xx bagel MAK OTO ⤴︎
                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                  ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

oh, nagisa! it's nice to see you again. OFFERS A WAVE. i take it you're feeling much better, then?
                                                  nothing like a vacation after recovering from an illness. GRINS. i hope you're enjoying yourself
                                                  and making the most of the summer season! THOUGHTFUL PAUSE, SMILES. when do
                                                  you start going to school again?

( ooc: just in case you want to respond ~ c: )

████████████ xx bagel NAG ISA ⤴︎
                                                  ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

i haven’t had the chance to log on in a while, but i’m here now! GRINS. if anyone is here and
                                                  wants to chat, i have some time to kill and could use some refreshing conversation.

████████████ xx bagel CHERISHED PROMISES ⤴︎

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image

░░  
                          REMEMBER!
                      User Image  :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

┊   at the cabin.  ▬▬
      ┊   so buuuurnt.  ▬▬
      ┊   daryl - chan!  ▬▬

the act struck a spark.  ██ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██  marina - chan.  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

It's nice to see you again too, Marina - chan!   WAVES BACK HAPPILY AND SMILES BRIGHTLY. Feeling better? ...   PAUSES FOR A MOMENT, BLINKS. Oh! I had that cold the last time we talked, didn't I? Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better! One hundred percent better, actually. And I am, thank you. ~   PUTS A FINGER TO HIS LIPS. Mm .. two weeks, I think? So there's not that much time left!

maotelus's Fav

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

░░ ⋮  ! ██ ██ ██ ██                     
                  MAROONED! ON A CLIFF, YOU BROUGHT ME A GREAT BIG FLOOD.  ___     

User Image
                                  User Image ██  tell me with your tongue.         
                                       ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                     kill ` em all! ❜ 【 overconfident ⋮ ⊹kaleidoscopic void ▉ • mysophobia

██ ██ YOUR BREATH WAS IN MY LUNGS ██ █ █

! ███    TIRED. JUST TIRED. ▬▬
                                        ! ███    STAYING INSIDE, WHERE IT'S SOMEWHAT COOLER. ▬▬
                                        ! ███    ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? ▬▬

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                           YOU MUST BE STRONG AND    you feel like an ocean.

the ideas these people come up with, i swear. SITUATES HIMSELF CROSS-LEGGED ON THE BED. at least they had the decency to rent out a cabin because like hell am i going to be sleeping in some pitiful tent. SNORTS AND CARDS A HAND THROUGH HIS HAIR. not to mention it's unbearably hot outside. HEAVY, IRRITATED SIGH. well? is there anyone here?

I TOLD YOU ABOUT ALL THOSE FEARS AND AWAY THEY DID RUN.
                                  coda coda coda ██  chatroom.  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Bashful Genius

let me guessUser ImagesweetrollUser Image
                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                        this is a spacer whu xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx ( ) ✗✗✗ DREAMING ⋯ of a ↑different LIFE ▉◝ i n d e p e n d e n t WOMAN
                        let me guess some one stole ur sweet roll
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx WE ARE THE RECKLESS ! WE ARE THE WILD YOUTH
                        xxxxxxxxxxx x ) c h a s i n g x v i s i o n s x o f x o u r x f u t u r e s .
                        spacer hur
                        xxx██▒▒▒▒ xxo1. x Marina.
                        xxx██▒▒▒▒ xxo2. x Relaxed.
                        xxx██▒▒▒▒ xxo3. x Sinbad.
                        xxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxxx x ONE DAY WE'LL REVEAL THE TRUTH
                        ▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ t h a t x o n e x w i l l x d i e x b e f o r e x h e x g e t sx t h e r e x x t h a t x o n e x w i l l x d i e x b e f o r e x h e x g e t sx t h e r e x

PULLS THE DEVICE CLOSER TO HER AS SHE SITS AGAINST A PALM TREE. been some time since i
                                                  could actually get some privacy for this. LOGS ON, IMMEDIATELY GREETED BY A NOTIFICATION;
                                                  YOU HAVE A VIDEO MESSAGE, VIEW NOW? > YES.
                                                  well this is something else .. ah! from makoto!
                                                  SMILES, LEANING IN WITH INTEREST AS SHE WATCHES THE RECORDING. HUMS THOUGHTFULLY AS IT
                                                  FINISHES; USER IS OFFLINE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE A VIDEO MESSAGE FOR WHEN THEY RETURN? >
                                                  YES.
                                                  seems about all i can do til i see you again.

the persian legend of sinbad? EYES NARROW CURIOUSLY. ah .. well - that would depend on
                                                  the legends, i’m sure. FROWNS THOUGHTFULLY, LEANS TOWARD THE CAMERA. would you be
                                                  able to give me any examples of these adventures? HINT OF A SMIRK. i mean, sinbad has
                                                  gone on many before and even moreso now .. if any of them coincide, then i figure you might
                                                  have heard of him, at least. he is rather infamous. LAUGHS GENTLY. yes, i do. don’t judge me
                                                  or my friends too harshly, but it’s a pirate ship. i’m not sure if i’ve quite reached pirate status yet,
                                                  but i do enjoy sailing with them. VISIBLY TENSES AS SHE RECOGNIZES SOME OF THE NAMES. oh really .. ?
                                                  interesting, some of those names are of men who i’ve met briefly in my travels. i’m not
                                                  sure half of them have done anything of import just yet. FURROWS BROW AS SHE CONSIDERS
                                                  THIS.
                                                  if only you could show me some of those stories - let me read them. i don’t think this
                                                  device allows that, as magnificent as it is. SHORT CHUCKLE.

PERKS UP, WATCHES AND ATTEMPTS TO COMMIT THE ACTIONS TO MEMORY. you can do all of
                                                  that .. interesting. i might be able to log on more without the risk of waking sinbad or
                                                  the others up. SMILES, PLEASED TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS NOW THAT SHE THINKS ABOUT IT.
                                                  seems more handy than i originally thought. pictures? EYES THE LIGHT COMING FROM WHERE
                                                  THE CAMERA IS, EYES NARROW
                                                  . no, i’m not sure i do. i haven’t tried.

████████████ xx bagel MAK OTO ⤴︎

ah, yeah! worried me for a second there - i mean, i was pretty sure i didn't get you confused
                                                  with someone else. SOFT LAUGH. at least you're feeling better. you can enjoy the nice weather
                                                  and spend time with your friends. there's nothing quite like that. ~ EYEBROWS RAISE. oh wow ..
                                                  i assume you still see your friends during your lessons? TILTS HEAD GENTLY. or do you guys
                                                  live in separate areas? i've had some wonderful friends in my life that live countries away.
                                                  i can only hope you are more lucky. SMALL SMILE.

████████████ xx bagel NAG ISA ⤴︎

are you out camping? RAISES EYEBROWS CURIOUSLY. it's prime weather for it, for many
                                                  people, it seems. but a cabin is nicer than a tent. SETTLES AGAINST THE TREE, PICKS AT
                                                  HER NAILS.
                                                  if anything, your chances of running into critters are much more slim.
                                                  OFFERS HIM A SMILE. i'm marina. it's nice to meet you.

████████████ xx bagel OVER CONFIDENT ⤴︎

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image

░░  
                          REMEMBER!

┊   at the cabin.  ▬▬
      ┊   so buuuurnt.  ▬▬
      ┊   daryl - chan!  ▬▬

██  marina - chan.  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Heeeh, sorry.   SMILES SHEEPISHLY AND RUBS HIS NECK. It's hard to remember what's happened, sometimes, especially when so much has been going on lately.   NODS ENTHUSIASTICALLY. Yeah! Not being sick is always great. I don't like not being able to see my friends. Thoughhh .. when I was sick, Mako-chan and Haru-chan came over and brought food for me and Daryl-chan! It was really great of them. Mako-chan is really good at cooking.   SMILES DREAMILY JUST AT THE THOUGHT OF MAKOTO'S COOKING. YUMMM. Nope, we still see each other! We're all on a swimming team together, actually, so we see each other a lot! Even though Mako-chan and Haru-chan are a year older than Rei-chan and me ... but still! We see each other a lot.   FIRM NOD. Wowww, really?   BLINKS A FEW TIMES. That must be super hard ... hopefully you get to talk to them a lot, though.

██  daryl - chan!  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

It's not that weird of an idea! Lots of people go on vacations and stay in cabins! Or hotels, I guess, but those aren't nearly as much fun as cabins.   POUTS A BIT. Tents aren't gross. You can keep them clean! But yeah, I mean, the last time we all stayed in tents together we all nearly died, sooo .. it's probably better for that not to happen again.   AMUSED LAUGH. DON'T LAUGH NAGISA IT WAS A LEGIT BAD THING. Yessss, I'm here!   GIVES HIM A BRIGHT, HAPPY SMILE, LIKE THINGS HAVE GOTTEN 100x BETTER JUST BECAUSE HE'S SEEING HIM. It shouldn't be too bad outside now, y'know. But it was really bad earlier ... it wouldn't have been as bad if you got in the water! It's okay that you didn't, though.   NODS.

Anxious Vampire

tab tab ━━━━━━━━`&██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █Y E A H;██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █O U TO FT H ES H A D O W S ::T OT A K EM E━━━━━━━━
tab tab ████ ████████████ ████ ████ ████ ████████ ████ █████
tab tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
User Imagex x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɢoᴅ:¡sʟayeя - fusion ┅{ sealed }┅ fatality

tab you understand they got a plan for us█████it must be fate i found a place for us
tab ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██┇.
tab ib e ty o ud i d n 'tk n o ws o m e o n ec o u l dl o v ey o ut h i sm u c h
██HOWCOULD THEYKNOW
██⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱██¤██⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫¹online████▫⅟wherever this castle s**t is
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫²starving, when's dinner
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫³... ... nah...

tab ██████████████████████████████

tab ████ITS LIKE THEY KNOW██THEY'RE RIGHT INSIDE MY HEAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW
████how████could████you████know : ?
I 'V EG O T T AG E TO U T T AH E R E███S I N KD O W NI N T OT H ED A R K

User Image
User Image
. tab User Image
che, you're damn right i'm gonna tell him. GRUMBLES. }! besides, i already know how to make s**t, so that would be a literal waste of everyone's time.
yeah, i guess now you know what to expect so that... sort of worked out in a weird a** way? ********' hell... SHAKES HIS HEAD. }! at least it's never always that bad... and i think the only fusion i have that doesn't sound like possessed garbage is probably my light fusion, so there's that i guess. SHRUGS BRIEFLY, STILL PICKING THROUGH THIS SMALL PILE OF RANDOM CLOTHING THAT HE'S STILL NOT SURE HE EVEN WANTS TO WEAR. }! ... ugh, that whole description sounds downright disgusting. like i'm pretty sure my ********' teeth are throbbing just think about all of that? gross... sounds like a five year old that got trapped in the body of some grown a** man... either way, sounds like you've got a crack team of your own, if he just decided to join because you gave him candy? what the literal... ? ... ********... ? SQUINTING SO HARD, LIKE WHO THE HELL ELSE DO YOU HAVE FIGHTING ALONGSIDE YOU? HOW MANY WEIRDOS DOES HE HAVE TO BE NICE TO. }! man, i doubt i'll have any trouble adjusting to s**t, or did you forget? i'm smack dab in the middle of a big a** inter-continental pissing match back where i'm from. armies? legions? s**t makes no difference to me. if they're causin' problems and ********' things up, i'll mow 'em all down ~ LEANS BACK ON HIS ARMS, SMIRKING WIDELY. }! you just point me in the direction of whatever i've gotta wreck.
... ... .. wh- ... why would you ... name literally your entire family " anna? " SQUINTS HIS ENTIRE FACE TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT? }! ... whose bright a** idea was that? god, i bet they all look alike don't they? so they're probably clones... ugh, that's straight up creepy. SHAKES HIS SHOULDER A TOUCH, LIKE HE'S SHAKING OFF A CHILL. }! ... i... guess that's useful?... s**t though how do you even.. know which one you're talking to... is there even a difference at all... somehow? HE'S SO BOTHERED BY THIS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. }!

... .. i'm not even what? ... a chick? SQUINTS REAL HARD AT HIM, TILTING HIS HEAD. }! .. 'cause if that's the s**t you're tryin' to get at, maybe you should- i don't ********' know -call me somethin' else other than wife? ... god though, do i even want you callin' me anything at all, that's probably a question i should be askin' myself. SITS BACK A BIT, SHAKING HIS HEAD WITH A GRUMBLING SORT OF SIGH, RUNNING A HAND ALL THROUGH HIS MESSY HAIR. }! ... er.. no? nah man, a german is like... a person? they're from the country of germany, so you call 'em germans? RAISES A BROW FOR A SECOND, LIKE HOW DIDN'T YOU PICK UP ON THAT, BEFORE HE CROSSES HIS ARMS IN THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT. }! like, let's say you were born and raised in your uh... yl...isse... place, right? you'd call yourself ylissian, or some s**t, so that way if you ever went out of the country, people would know where you're from. get it? HEAD TILT? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU CHROM? }! ... i ... see... HE SORT OF TRAILS OFF, AVERTING HIS GAZE LIKE HOLY s**t I DIDN'T WANT TO GET ON A DEPRESSING SUBJECT. }! ... i don't want to.. put you in a weird place so, ... you don't have to do something like that...
m'nah, no way man, that's not good enough for me- SHAKES HIS HEAD. FROWNING SHARPLY. }! -there's no conceivable way that someone dying is supposed to happen, or bring any kind of good. that's some bullshit i'm not buyin'... i'm not.. goin' through that again... ... ... so? i guess you're pretty stuck with me for a while- WEAK SMIRK, BEFORE HE SORT OF FROWNS CURIOUSLY. }! -or at least until i can figure out how the hell to get back home.. hell, i should get on that eventually...

... hh'okay.. BREATHES A WEIRD SIGH OF RELIEF? }! you weren't reactin' much so for like... for a second i thought you were like... ... well... .. ... you .. know... SCRUNCHES HIS FACE A LITTLE, SHRUGS AND LIKE, ANGLES HIS HAND LIKE, HOW DO I PANTOMIME "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY" WITHOUT OUTRIGHT SAYING "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY." }! ... excuse me, what? LEANS BACK, RAISING HIS OTHER HAND LIKE "HOLD THE GODDAMN PHONE?" }! are you sayin' divorce is illegal or some s**t? ... what the ********.. what kind of a**-backwards s**t is that... what the hell do you do if you're stuck with some a*****e you can't stand? just marry someone else and slowly develop a harem of random a** people? ?.. ? THIS SOUNDS LIKE A RECIPE FOR DISASTER, OR ACCIDENTAL POLY-AMOROUS RELATIONSHIPS. }!
.. yeah... there's a few things i need to do but... i dunno.. after that's taken care of, there isn't any... reason for me to stay anywhere in particular... LEANS BACK ON HIS ARMS AGAIN, TEMPORARILY FORGETTING THE PILE HE WAS DIGGING THROUGH AND STARING LISTLESSLY UP AT THE CEILING. }! whether i'm here with you or there with them... it doesn't make much of a difference, or change what's in my future... THERE'S A WEIRD PAUSE BEFORE HE LIFTS HIS HEAD SUDDENLY, LIKE HE JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING, BEFORE SHAKING IT GENTLY. }! anyway! if it works out that i can just, jump back and forth between s**t, that kinda solves the problem, ya know? i mean, i don't see why not right?.. i got here somehow, through some weird a** blue light s**t so.. if i just figure out how to make that happen again, i'll be back again before you can miss me ~ SNERKS, PAUSES, BEFORE FROWNING WITH A QUIRK TO HIS MOUTH. }! although this time i need... to figure out how to not piss s**t off... i ain't got time for panic fusin' s**t, ugh..

tab tab tab tab ━━━&:◞CHROM
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■
█████████████████████████████

Touhru Adachi's Partner In Crime

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
            ━━━━━━ ( tab x MAYx YOURx PASTx BEx THEx SOUNDx OFx YOURx FEETx UPONx THEx GROUND

tab tab
            User Image tab tab tab carry on!«
            tab tab xx MY HEAD IS ON FIRE xx BUT MY LEGS ARE FINE xx AFTER ALL THEY ARE MINE
            tab tab tab ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
            tab tab tab tab xx i had a dream so big and loud i jumped so high i touched the clouds woah oh oh i stretched my hands out to the sky we danced with monsters through the night woah oh this is gonna be the best day of my life this is gonna be the best day of my life i howled at the moon with friends
            tab tab tab tab tab xx and then the sun came crashing in but all the possibilities, no limits caused ephiphanies, i'm never gonna look back i'm never gonna give it up just don't wake me now this is gonna be the best day of my life i hear it callin' outside my window i feel it in my soul the stars were shining so bright

;xx tab ████ — online`❞
            ;xx tab ████ — ...`❞
            ;xx tab ████ — .. maybe ..`♥
            ;xx tab FATED EXALT!sheperd☇˟ to sheep«`xx fighting chance

tab xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            tab xx H E R E xx W E xx A R E xx W E xx A R E xx S H I N I N G xx S T A R S
            tab tab tab we are ☇invincible tab ██
            xxx ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮ ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
            tab tab ON OUR DARKEST DAY tab WHEN WE`RE MILES AWAY tab SUN WILL COME

tab ████ x xYuri.♔`
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                tab tab tab WE xx WILL xx FIND xx OUR xx WAY xx HOME xx !!
                                                                ( SHAKES HIS HEAD`❞ ... ... sorry, i was thinking about something. ... what? what are you trying to say? you thought i was what? ... yeah, it is. it really isn't our rule, but the rule of naga so it's not like we can do anything. .. arranged marriages happen, even if you are unhappy there isn't a way to just .. weasel out of arrangements like that. ( LOWERS HIS HEAD`❞ ... as for me .. i think i'm fine with how things are for now ... you're always welcome back here whenever you're done with what you need to do back on your realm. ... change your future? ( DROPS WHATEVER SMILE HE HAD FOR A FROWN. HE LOOKS SO WORRIED ABOUT THOSE WORDS STRUNG TOGETHER.. ?`❞ ... yuri? ( PARTS HIS LIPS TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE BUT DECIDES AGAINST IT`❞ ... yeah ... ... do you think it's still in the cellar? we haven't been in there since i took you upstairs ... i'd hope so, come back soon, that way we won't have to think of you too often. i'm not going to be the only one missing you at least. lissa seems to like you. ... if you do happen to panic, then i can help you this time instead of leaving you on your own.

Anxious Vampire

tab tab ━━━━━━━━`&██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █Y E A H;██N O W██T H E Y 'R E██C O M I N'█ █ █ █ █O U TO FT H ES H A D O W S ::T OT A K EM E━━━━━━━━
tab tab ████ ████████████ ████ ████ ████ ████████ ████ █████
tab tab ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
User Imagex x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɢoᴅ:¡sʟayeя - fusion ┅{ sealed }┅ fatality

tab you understand they got a plan for us█████it must be fate i found a place for us
tab ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██┇.
tab ib e ty o ud i d n 'tk n o ws o m e o n ec o u l dl o v ey o ut h i sm u c h
██HOWCOULD THEYKNOW
██⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱██¤██⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫¹online████▫⅟wherever this castle s**t is
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫²starving, when's dinner
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tab tab ██████▫³... ... nah...

tab ██████████████████████████████

████how████could████you████know : ?
I 'V EG O T T AG E TO U T T AH E R E███S I N KD O W NI N T OT H ED A R K

User Image
User Image
. tab User Image
n-nothing, nothing! WAVES HIS HANDS AROUND QUICKLY, LIKE HOLY s**t SAID TOO MUCH! }! it's nothing r-really! just uh.. just a random ********' thought that was... ya know not, all that important so, so don't even like worry about it eheh.. LAUGHS WEIRDLY BUT GRINS ANYWAY, SO HE LOOKS REAL DISARMING. }! what the ********.. so some big a** snake deity thing decided something like that without thinking that it was going to have weird repercussions? ... i dunno man, sounds screwed up to me. maybe i won't be hangin' around so often after all- LEANS BACK ON HIS ARMS, SNORTING SOFTLY. }! -'specially if i've got no damn say in the matter. i hate s**t bein' decided for me like that... not that this isn't ********' awful or anything... i'd just like to have some goddamn free will, ya know?
THE OTHER'S VOICE BRINGS HIS ATTENTION BACK TO THE SCREEN. HE SORT OF STARES AT HIM FOR A MOMENT, SINCE HE WAS SPACING OUT A BIT. }! ... ... yeah?... what's up? TILTS HIS HEAD, FROWNING CURIOUSLY AT HIS EXPRESSION. WHAT'S EVEN WITH THAT EXPRESSION, THE HELL DID HE SAY NOW? }! i'm pretty sure it should be? unless someone went down there and took the damn thing, which wouldn't surprise me. blue s**t glowin' like it was? like hell someone's not going to get real damn curious about it and start pawin' at it. SIGHS AND SHAKES HIS HEAD. HE CAN'T BELIEVE HE FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING ALREADY. HE SHOULD PROBABLY FIGURE OUT WHERE THAT DAMN THING WAS. ROGER WOULD SKIN HIM IF HE DIDN'T COME BACK WITH IT SINCE HE'D BEEN WANTING TO MESS WITH IT SO BADLY. }! lissa... oh her, that one kid with the pigtails, right? god... she's like some freak reincarnation of anastasia, i swear. one of these days i need to just have them meet... but, eh, i guess so? i dunno man, she seems the type to like literally anyone and ask a shitload of questions on top of it.. RUBS A HAND OVER HIS FACE, LETTING OUT AN EXHAUSTED SORT OF GROAN. }! well, the plan is not to panic at all... i think i've left enough of an impression on this place man, i'd rather not make it any worse, ya know? SMIRKS. }! i mean, what would the rest of your royal cronies think of you? married to some loose canon like me, eh ~ ?

tab tab tab tab ━━━&:◞CHROM
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■
█████████████████████████████

Cute Punk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`` Hɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄᴀʟ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ PINK haired duelist
xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xx xxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxx.xxxxxxx xxxxx xxx xx xx xxxxxx xx x xxx xxx
    User Image

Below my soul I feel an engine collapsing as it sees the pain if I could only shut it out
                                                                          xxxxxI've come too far to see the end now even if my way is wrong I keep pushing on and on

When the days are cold and the cards all fold
                                                                          And the saints we see are all made of gold

Trey Arclightx Online

Don't wanna let you down but I am hell bound
                                                                          Though this is all for you don't wanna hide the truth

Lonelyxxxx Ah...?

We are afflicted by fiction guarding a tower of ancients shooting down arrows of patience
                                        You got a history list and the rest is above and if you're warm, then you can't relate to me
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▪▪ Cherished promise
                                        Sighs sitting at a desk thumbing over his cards
                                        Which would be most efficient to keep...
                                        Frowns a bit and pushes the cards together, there's a smaller stack to the side
                                        I'll work on this after a while, I dislike rearranging my deck. Hello?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff