Welcome to Gaia! ::

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x w ɩ n d s o ɾα n g e x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x xbut you can call me α n g e

User Image
an axe for choppingan axe that returns after sailing through the air

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Yes Ange. I'm not fond of my first name nor my surname but..." Ange nodded. French was nice on the ears, but hard to pronounce. Ange made a face of annoyance then shrugged. "Well who doesn't like Angels?" Ange once again tried to give Molotov a smile. "And yes. Two weapon transformation. Both transformations are axes. One a Horseman's axe another is a throwing axe." Ange paused briefly before adding "Oh and I have a very convenient ability that allows me to return to the thrower." Ange nodded as he talked.

Ange let his brows shoot up his forehead and let out a an 'oh' when Molotov mentioned that she is a two star meister. 'Nice but with two stars it can only mean....' Ange let out a sigh through his nose. He shouldn't be to surprised. But then she added something that made made Ange's facial muscles move upward. "Oh no I completely understand. I have been in similar situations... unfortunately. " Ange pursed his lips at the thought. Quickly he shook the thought out of his mind. "So if you are with a partner and I am without with one... " Ange let out a little 'ahem' "Would you like to try and synchronize?" He mumbled the last part and stared at the ground. He wanted to be straight forward with this partnership, but Ange could help but be a little embarrassed about it.

thinking
talking

o o c: Nawww, I think your posts are better.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Zarah Shenouda
زهراء

"You have a nice arm yourself, Miss Two Stars." Zarah half-complimented back, musing over how she was being swung. There was a good deal of finesse and strength, but these qualities usually were lost in a real battle. Clumsy men would drop her from swinging too hard or strike her against something that wasn't worth cutting. She hoped to god that Chie wouldn't be as useless.

"Hyu hu hu, you will find that I have much more use in battle than as an ornament. just don't pull that trigger by my hilt without being prepared. We would not want to be impaling anyone in the chest with me on the first day, mind you." Zarah warned, giggling afterward. The short tempered girl probably would end up doing that if she wasn't careful, but she imagined it be over something trivial. "Are you satisfied or do you still wish to continue? I dare say, your hands are much smaller than I imagined, but you seem to have a fairly good grip with such dainty little digits."

OoC::

User Image

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              User Image

"Trigger...?" Chie mused, stopping the movement to clasp Zarah with both hands in order to get a closer look. That's weird. She's a scimitar. Why would she need a trigger? What comes out of her? Where on the weapon does it come out of? She turned the weapon over to look for some sort of exit hole, but none presented itself.

At her new partner's impatience, she let out a hmph and nodded. "I'm done. You can go back to your original state." To help Zarah prepare, she tossed the weapon into the air. Hopefully she doesn't fall, Chie thought, stepping out of the way.

|| out of character :: text here ||
                          User Image

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Zarah Shenouda
زهراء

"I know I didn't stutter. Just be wary of it. It's one of my more important features as a weapon." Zarah let out a chirp as she was tossed. The world seemed a bit different as she returned to her human shape, landing with a heavy thud on the ground, face down in what Zarah felt was shame. She flared up, pushing up to her feet and grabbed her meister by the shoulders, shaking her violently, "Aaah, you damn commoner, I could have broken my neck with you just carelessly throwing me! I'm a person, too, so don't treat me like some toy!"

The dark skinned girl released Chie and stormed away, wheezing lowly, a hand clutching her side. From the door, she yelled back into the classroom, "Don't you dare follow me, you sand flea, or I'll skin your hide and have you made into gloves!" A slam echoed off the wall, the sound of Zarah's footsteps dying as she departed.

"Kuh! Ow...Stupid little brat, treating my like that. And I even let her hold me on the first time." Leaning against the wall, the teen tried to control her breathing, continuing to wheeze, "The stitches better not have opened up."

OoC::

User Image

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

THE DETERMINED MEISTER

"No, you have a lovely name, Ange." Marzanna smiled, nodding a bit, almost tempted to reach out and lightly touch the boy's shoulder in reassurance. At the remark about angels, she gave a small giggle. "Can't argue with that." She added, brightly. Least you're not named after the Slovakian goddess of death and winter. She thought, inwardly frowning. "You can just call me Marzy, by the way." She decided to mention, quickly, still a faint smile on her lips. "Most people find it easier, anyway." She explained with an indifferent shrug.

Upon hearing Ange's explanation of his weapon forms, Marzanna felt her eyes widen a little in surprise, and she thought that her smile might have broadened a bit, too, when she looked back at him. An axe . . . could she have asked for anything better? An axe was about as versatile as it got, great for close or short range combat, chopping or slicing. "That's amazing, Ange." She replied, somewhere between disbelief and pure admiration. And then Ange somehow managed to make it more interesting: in one of his transformations, he would return when thrown. Marzanna might have been able to cry, right there -- this was just too good to be true. "Wow . . ." -- it was all she could think of to say. When Ange went on to say that he understood the situation that she was in, then, she could not help but let pure shock and confusion muddle her features. "That can't be." She replied, almost instantly, with a bit of a laugh as she shook her head. When she looked at him, though, and saw the pursed lips and the expression on his face . . . he wasn't lying. "I'm sorry, Ange." She corrected herself, softly.

Then came Ange's next words, which seemed to echo in her mind -- the suggestion to synchronize. "Áno!" She replied anxiously, perhaps a bit too quickly, as she stood up from her seat. It took a couple seconds, but she seemed to realize that not only had she responded in what was sure to come across as a desperate manner, but she had responded in Slovak, as well. Blushing a bit, Marzanna laughed and scratched the back of her head, nervously. "I meant yes." She explained with an embarrassed smile. "I would love to try and synchronize with you."

|| OoC;; You can't knock your posts, either > u<
                    Translation: "Yes!" ||

User Image

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Ange snorted at Molotov's comment on his name. His name was pretty and lovely, but it really wasn't what one would call masculine. When Molotov mention her nickname Ange inwardly cringe. Nicknames would imply that him and Molotov were friends which they are not. True it would make it easier for him, but Ange was more comfortable with calling people by their last names. It made them seem professional. 'Ugh, well its her name so I don't really have a right to complain.' Ange thought bitterly.

Ange's attention was caught at Molotov's voice. His face contorted into a frown while his face was bright red. "Its not that amazing." Ange mumbled while his right arm crossed his back to grab his other arm. To him, praise was a rarity and was usually used when Ange accomplished something big. Then Ange heard Molotov apologize. A confused look appeared on his face. "What are you sorry for? You have done nothing to hurt or offend me." Ange knitted his brows together. "For future reference if you ever want to apologize to me then avoid whatever it is that you've done to upset me in the first place." Ange huffed. He really hated to apologize and see people apologize. Especially if it was over nothing.

Suddenly Ange heard the door slam shut. He quickly glanced over at it then brushed it off with a shrug. He turned back to see Molotov standing up from her seat. 'Well at least one of us is excited to synchronize.' Ange was as well, but not as much. He'll be more enthusiastic if they successfully synchronize. "Alright then please put out your hands." Ange stood up and straighten out his large sweater. He breath in deeply and emptied his mind. He quelled his soul and let his soul search for Molotov's hands.

He really hope they would synchronize.

thinking
talking

o o c: 。◕‿◕。

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

THE DETERMINED MEISTER

Ange's response to her compliment regarding his name was . . . unexpected, to say the least: a snort. Rather than respond to it, however, Marzanna merely shrugged it off -- people responded differently to different things, she was no one to make a fuss over it. Upon noticing that he was taking quite a bit of time in responding to her own proposed nickname, she felt just a bit more awkward. "Or, you know . . . just Molotov." She conceded with a slight shrug, bearing no real preference regarding her name -- as far as she was concerned, any part of her name was pretty.

Ange's response to her other compliment was a bit more predictable: a bright, red blush. Somehow managing to refrain from giggling or smiling too broadly, Marzanna merely shook her head. "Nonsense." She replied, simply. It was her personal belief that weapons were, in most cases, far more amazing than meisters, themselves -- all meisters did, after all, was fight like brutes, and only a select few were even good at that. But, weapons? They could transform into such beautiful, powerful forms . . . Marzanna couldn't help but admire them. And then he called her out on the apology. Instantly flustered, Marzanna felt her own face turn a cherry red as she struggled to gather her thoughts. "I just . . . nevermind." She replied in a huff, calming herself down. It was no big deal -- no sense in arguing about it.

There came the sound of a door slamming, and Marzanna looked over just in time to see someone with white hair storming off. Another time, she might have gone off to try and console whoever it was, but . . . this was important. And then came the time for synchronization. Marzanna took a deep breath and nodded at Ange's instructions. Placing out both of her hands, Marzanna cleared her thoughts and vision and tried to get a reading on Ange's soul. It didn't take long for her to find it: a larger than average one, purple, and with a scowl ever-present. Off the bat, she got a few readings on it: it was a firm soul, with a strict adherence to the rules, and not much on jokes. That was all just great. But . . . there seemed to be something else, there, too . . . something Marzanna had trouble reading clearly. Whatever it was, she hoped it was nothing too big or too major to be a threat -- that they could synchronize successfully.

|| OoC;; I hope what I said about his soul was okay -- if not, just let me know and I'll be happy to fix it c: ||

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              User Image

Chie snickered when her jinx worked. Zarah fell face-first, which reminded Chie of her fall earlier that morning. Still, her new partner seemed more agitated about it. Chie felt like a ragdoll as she was shaken.

When Zarah stormed off and yelled back at her, Chie shrugged. She was almost too used to that kind of response. Not one of her partners ever enjoyed transforming midair. Maybe all of them don't like it, she considered, slowly going back to her seat. Used to it she was, but it still stung to be rejected like that. For her entire life, it was one rejection after another. She bopped her head to clear her mind.

She sat back down in her chair criss-cross style, holding onto her legs and swaying back and forth idly. "Sid," she called out.

The zombie-teacher turned his attention to her. "Huh? Where's Shenouda?"

Chie shrugged, looking down. "I don't think we can be partners. We're too different."

Sid hesitated. "I see. I wouldn't want to force you into a partnership, but you need to adjust to other types of souls, Nishimuraya. You're a two-star meister."

"I know goddamn well that I have two stars engraved in my name tag!" she retorted. "Break our partnership! I don't want stuck-up Cleopatra as my weapon."

He sighed. "This makes your sixth failed partnership."

|| out of character :: This partnership ended quickly... ||
                          User Image

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Zarah Shenouda
زهراء

In the restroom, the teen hid herself in a stall and unbuttoned her blouse, checking a still healing wound. There was some slight bleeding, but luckily she had enough gauze to fold over to a fresh portion and reusing the tape. "Grrr... This will definitely scar if I'm not careful." fixing her appearance, she left the stall and did one last check in the mirror. No bruising, but she still felt a little short of breath, but everything seemed fine.

Returning to class, she hesitated standing before the door, and sighed, turning and leaning up against the wall. "Showing no concern for her partner, she's a terrible meister. But partners need to work things out. Camel doo, I have to be so damn noble, don't I?"

She growled and opened the door, stepping into the classroom and locking onto Chie. She quietly returned and crossed her arms, looking down at the girl. " Perhaps I could overlook your insolence this time, but you'll need to treat me with more respect. I'll promise to...I guess.... I'll be a little more obligated in considering your...feelings. Would you agree to this?" Zarah held out her hand once more to the girl, wanting to at least resolve the situation with her near apology.

OoC:: Aw, really? They could at least be distant comrades.

User Image

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              User Image

Thank you, Sid. I definitely needed to know how many weapons have hated me, she thought sarcastically, waiting for Zarah to appear once again. As cool as her weapon form was, Chie knew that their soul types were too similar: proud and controlling. They would destroy each other before the two weeks was over if they stayed partners. This would be for the best.

Zarah did step into the room once again, looking very annoyed with Chie but still trying to resolve it with an agreement. "I accept your apology," she accepted, nodding her head. "But we can't be partners anymore." She wondered how Cleopatra would handle it, as she was probably used to getting her way.

"You're gonna be pretty powerful," Chie admitted. "So I imagine you'll find a partner today. If you don't, just remember: I've been going solo for two years, and I'm just fine." She smiled weakly.

|| out of character :: Sounds good. It just occurred to me that their personalities would clash too much. ||
                          User Image

User Image

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Ange briefly heard Molotov say something, but ignored it. He wanted to concentrate on what was going on at the moment. The transformation process was always weird for Ange. To reach out and touch another's soul just sounded wrong and crossed so many boundaries that made Ange uncomfortable if he thought about it to much.

When Ange did manage to find Molotov's soul he felt her seriousness and stubbornness blow over him. Ange let out a 'tsk' as he felt his body shift. His silhouette glowed a light purple for a few seconds before bursting into a flash of various shades of purple. Ange let his body form into his first form, a Horseman's Axe. He placed himself onto Molotov's hands. 'Her hands are warm.' Ange thought as he opened his eyes to look up at her. "Your hands feel soft." Ange thought a loud. He usually felt lightheaded for the first few minutes of a transformation.

thinking
talking

o o c: No no, you got it right. (I hope 'seriousness and stubbornness' was okay.)

6,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

x x x x x➠ . ⊰ Jin。Kobayashi!!
x x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
x x x x xMisdirected/Nonchalant/Aloof

That was most definitely a possibility that he'd strongly considered several times over. What if their soul wavelengths weren't compatible, or at the very lease it failed due to his strong apathetic feeling towards trying something in particular. Ironic that someone so lazy could possibly be interested in challenges. The brother's conversation slowly faded into the background along with the other voices shrouding the room. His glance was stolen by freedom behind the glass. How he longed to be freed from this session of terror. And resonating could be the key to his escape. But would the teacher notice, and if not him would some of the students rat them out shortly after their departure. That's a chance he was willing to take. "Alright, i'll give resonating a try. But i'd like to go somewhere with more... freedom. How about the roof? that's pretty roomy place". And not to mention out of sight. Jin rested his cheek against his palm entangling his fingers with in his red hair. He awaited their answer for a moment. But quickly grew bored and decided to answer his own question with an action.

Jin placed his unused notebook back in his place along with the lab pencil. He swung the black bag strap over his shoulder and stuffed his hands in his school slack pockets. The boy moved slowly, drifting through the crowd almost effortlessly until his hand planted against the door. "Going somewhere?". Sid asked with his usual unreadable blue mug. Jin turned his stiff body in his direction before reluctantly answering with the first lie that came to mind. "I have to use the bathroom?". Great, answering a question with a questionable response. It was almost as if he were asking himself if he needed to use the bathroom. Obviously he was pleased with the response he received. Sid pinched the bridge of his nose while steadily shaking his head back and forth. "Listen Jin, I understand that you don't exactly favor work in particular. But you can't just go walking out of class whenever you want. Back when I was alive you'd be punished without a doubt. Because that was the man I was". Jin raised a confused brow debating on where exactly he was going with this. Was he allowing him to go? or simply delaying the inevitable no. Either way he was certainly one to take his time on making his answer clear.

With that being said, make sure you return before the end of lunch. Theirs still much we'll be covering before the end of the day. With a nonchalant nod Jin was on his way. Scaling the seemingly endless staircases until he stumbled across the rooftop balcony. Jin advanced towards the edge and placed his arms on the railing creating some leverage for his body as he leaned forward. "Compared to the courtyard the wind here is pretty powerful... maybe that's where I should've agreed to meet. Just the walk here was enough to tire me out. Can't be sure but I'm almost positive that red head failed at getting a partner yet again. And who's that guy with the green hair? And the person he was talking to had a odd look herself. But I'm still weary of that silverette. I think she maybe a cursed weapon". Jin exhaled a deep breath and removed the revolting thought from his head. He silently listened to the breeze brush against the sides of his hair.

OCC:

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Zarah Shenouda
زهراء

Rejection was a strange, new feeling, but the pressure seemed to deflate quickly. She withdrew her hand, figuring that Chie's apology was buried in her rejection somewhere and it would probably the best she'd get at that point. "It is a wonder you have gotten as far as you have with such an attitude. I guess it is just my curse to be handed to any able hand."

Zarah crossed her arms, and tilted her head back in her usual superior way, though spoke somewhat cooly, if not a little disappointed, "You are still rather amusing, sand flea. I shll keep my eye on you, just in case. Your soul is an interesting one." That was all for now, the princess grabbing her bag and leaving Chie to her own devices.

"...Now what?" She looked up at the class. Perhaps she'd look for the next interesting soul.

OoC:: Who would deal with her now? XD.

User Image

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

THE DETERMINED MEISTER

By the time Ange underwent his transformation, Marzanna's eyes were closed -- more out of what she believed to be respect than anything else (watching someone transform was, she felt, like accidentally seeing someone naked). As a matter of fact, the only indication that she had that anything had even happened was the quiet tsk and a light that managed to register behind her closed eyes.

And then there came the feeling of something in her hands; synchronizing with Ange's soul had not been that difficult at all for her -- from what she could tell, they were pretty similar in a few respects. Slowly peaking her eyes open (to verify that the transformation was over), Marzanna remained expressionless for a few moments, only for a bright smile to soon take its form. She was almost too busy marveling over his first weapon form to even hear his comment about her hands being soft. This remark caused her to blush a little, only to laugh it off. "I've gotten that comment before." She replied simply, not dwelling on the subject for very long. "Ange, would you mind if I . . .?" Marzanna asked, after a few moments, hinting that she wanted to try and get an idea of what battling with him would be like -- she just wanted to swing him around a bit, get used to the weight of his weapon form, and maybe try out a few moves, nothing too daring. She had learned to ask before going about testing a weapon only somewhat recently -- many of them, it seemed, did not like not being warned, first.

|| OoC;; Awesome~ And that was just perfect : D ||

User Image

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

The feeling of Molotov's hands on him didn't sting or hurt in anyway. 'I guess that means we've successfully synchronized with one another.' Ange thought happily. Its been awhile since he had synchronized with anyone this easily. Only other time was with his first partner. Ange let out a snort of amusement at that thought.

Ange let out a hum of delight. "Might as well." Ange said apathetically with a shrug. Although Ange wasn't a fan of of transforming he is however a fan of being used during his transformation, it was like a long roller coaster ride. Ange especially likes it when he's thrown during his second transformation. Well except when he hits a wall. That usually woke him up to his surroundings.

thinking
talking

o o c: 。◕‿◕。

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out