With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this

User Image
              At her explanation, Micca merely nodded, his mind flickering back to his last "master". The explanation sounded similar to his own, someone dehumanized her, treated her as a second class citizen, and she had to prove her strength. It was empowering to hear in a way, only Micca had never meant to kill his "master". He had simply snapped, though he didn't regret what he had done. At the thought of the man who once sought to control him a scowl formed upon Micca's lips, his left hand reaching over his shoulder to feel a few scars on his back. How many times had he been dragged into that damn room and tortured? How many lashings had he gone through, beatings, rapes, how many days of torment did he endure before he slaughtered the monster in cold blood? Micca had no idea. Last time he had known the date he was eighteen. At least a year had passed since then, possibly more, was he as old as he thought he was or older? It was a mystery that would never be solved unless he got out of this cage...

"Mine tortured me a bit too much..." Micca said, his voice low, almost sad. "Do you ever regret it?" He asked, his good eye looking up from the floor and around the shop. "Because I don't...not in the least." Micca explained, unsure as to why he was telling this woman such a thing. Surely she didn't care, she had been humming before this, if only for a moment. She probably would rather talk about something else, if she wanted to talk at all, but Micca had nothing else to talk about. The weather? They were inside, and Micca didn't know what season it was let alone what year...

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxAmaryllis listened to him and let out a soft sigh as the scent of blood and the sound of his swishing tail disappeared. She hadn't been bought in about six years and she was getting tired of the scent of this place. She closed her hand, causing her nails to dig into her flesh, drawing blood. She then used her Crimson bending to move the blood towards the back of the Master. She then moved it around him and splashed to the floor. Take care, and perhaps consider me for a future purchase. ~ Amaryllis read the blood before she let out another sigh. A guard had seen this and glared at her. He strode over to the cage of the vampire and unlocked it. He pulled her out by the sleeve and held her from the ground. Amaryllis struggled slightly before the guard slapped her cheek, knocking her blindfold off. Her blue eyes glared into the guards before he instantly dropped her. She let go of his mind and resorted to her Crimson Bending once more. She controlled his blood within his body and forced him to the ground before she felt something stick into her side. A cattle prod. She jerked around slightly before she dropped to the floor. The guards placed the blindfold back on and locked her in the cage once more. "Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean you get special treatment." hissed the guard. "Sir, are you all right? I saw her try to attack you." he asked the Master that was just in front of her cage. Amaryllis listened to them for a moment before she motioned for him to return to her cage. She wanted to speak to him once more.

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Quantities of Quarrels
User Image
Jaenelle x x x Saetan x x x Angelline

- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -

Feel the cold grabbing hold . . . "

A subtle nod. It was all she required, to know he heard and understood her. Her lips curved upward in a slight but genuine smile, and she leaned back. Her knees pulled to her chest, and her too-thin arms coiled around them, she stared at him. They were different, and they were alike- in appearance, attitude, and history- on various levels. From the fair hair, ice-blue eyes, and slight build, to the cyan collar that branded them 'murderer'.

"Not for a moment." To her, the answer came easily. She endured everything with 'him' that she endured here. And more. She made the conscious decision to kill him, to make him feel even a fraction of the pain he'd made her feel. "But, on occasion, I wish he'd suffered just a little bit more before death's sweet embrace."

" . . . To feed you on this haunting night

- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -

Quiet xx Cunning xx Deadly

A weakness in a song.

OOC://

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice sat in her cage as people walked in and out of the Slave Shop, maybe she would just stay back here away from anyone that was looking. Her ears sat back on her head as she notice that many slaves were getting attention from some good looking people; well good looking as in nice, like her first owner. Running her finger gently on her fennec ear she notice there was a itch, but she couldn't seem to find the exact spot. 'I shouldn't worry about people getting attention, at least no one is looking at buying me.' she continued to itch her ear but nothing came from it not even a little bit of satisfaction. She yawned loudly before moving to the front of her cage the sun was starting to bother her again. Alice's back was up against the bars, which were cold to the touch it seemed nice like cool refreshing water. She let her tail hang from the cage along with he long blonde hair, she closed her green eyes before letting herself relax.

[[ OOC :: Sorry again for not being on here. I should be on tomorrow. I have slight writers block I can't figure out anything to write at let moment. :: end ]]

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxDevon frowned softly, he couldn't find a slave... Least one that interested him... Sighing softly, he walked back to the vampire girl and sat in front of her. "Have you been bought Miss?" He wasn't sure if anyone had bought her yet... if not, he would... Least she would be another vampire to talk too instead of talking by himself.

xxTomoya just sighed softly. She wasn't sure who would buy her but... she was almost frightened on who would. Thinking that it was going to be someone cruel and heartless... someone she would have to kill. And that was bad enough, she had already tainted her soul and the last thing she needed was more of it... She couldn't stand the thought of taking another life... but she would have too if needed.

User Image

Out Of Cookies: bad news, laptop will be at Future Shop till monday, and my mom won't be coming home till after midnight so I won't be using it till tuesday, but I'll be a little busy that day hooking up the new computer my mom is getting, but till then I'm stuck using my mom's crappy computer so I won't be using colour for my posts, sorry

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

That red head in the back was going insane. The Dhampir(half vampire)
had seen more slaves leave today than ever,and the very thought of being freed from at least this cage,was suffocating,it was indeed excruciating hope. She breathed her usual shaky breathe,and sat criss-cross. About the only some what comfortable position she could.
Closed her eyes and focused her senses around the shop. Seeing who was still here,and what masters were still searching. Did she want to be bought like cattle,no not a chance. It was simply that the need to stretch her limbs and see more than just the cold steel of the bars of the cage around her,was over whelming.

She couldn't helped kick the cage door,which only made the guard lash the whip at her. Rose didn't even flinch as it hit her skin. Like I said she was used to it. When the guard left her shackled arm reached up to the bar,her usual vanilla skin was more of a chalk white,as her fingers curled around the cold steel that confined her,she rested her head on the bar, exhausted as well,as on the point of desperation.

''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and i
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              What happened next, needless to say, Aaron far from expected. The scent of fresh blood suddenly filled the air and he froze, a shiver going down his body as his mouth watered. Curious as to what the other was doing, Aaron turned around only to see a flow of blood zooming towards him. Was he scared? No, not in the least, more so amused. A bit more blood getting on his clothing would be nothing, and even if the makeshift whip could hurt him, the thing splashed on the floor around his feet. Of course the guards took the move the wrong way and quickly grabbed the culprit out of her cage, who turned out to be none other than Amaryllis.

That was when the pain started. The guard suddenly slapped her cheek and Aaron found a shudder going down his spine, his eyes clouding over slightly as his addiction began to take over. The guard had made a foolish move, however, and knocked her blindfold off. As Amaryllis' blue eyes were reveled, the guard suddenly crumpled to the ground, controlled from what Aaron assumed, but blood bending. Of course there were more guards than blood benders around, and another shock of pain was delivered into Amaryllis' body as a cattle prod was shoved into her body. Again, Aaron shuddered, his tail stiffening as his need amplified. He wanted to be the one to cause Amaryllis pain. He wanted to feel his claws dig into her, taste her blood, hear her scream for mercy until her voice died. He wanted to harm her in every single way he knew how, sense her pain, and feed off of it. Already, his mouth was watering, his mind hazing over, and it was only the words of the guard that snapped him out of it.

"There's a difference between attacking and getting someone's attention rat-brain." Aaron suddenly hissed, feeling strangely territorial over this girl. "I suggest you learn it." He finished, walking over towards Amaryllis again. Upon reaching her, his face broke out into a wild grin, his red eyes refusing to leave her face. "Well, deary~" Aaron purred, his tail flicking from side to side in an excited motion now. "If you wanted to be mine so badly then you should have done that from the beginning." He chuckled, still a bit high from the recent events. "Very well, if you insist, then I shall buy you." He laughed, his mouth parting to reveal his sharp teeth. She had no choice in the matter now, Aaron had become addicted to her pain, her agony, from this moment on she was his.

Out Of Cookies:

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Alice heard noise be hind her it was rather annoying, she gritted her teeth and continued to lay with her back towards the noise. "Could we be quite in here, its a slave shop not an arena." her tail flicked with a motion of anger before making its way into her cage, she yawned and tried to sleep once again. The bars had gone warm and it wasn't to nice feeling anymore, she sat up and moved to the other ones that were cold. A smile curved on her lips before looking at her nasty nails, they were gritty, chapped, broken and just looked awful. She didn't even want to think about her hair, she moved her tail back and forth to relax herself again.

◤◢ Micca Kennith Absalom ◣◥
                  In a world that I don't want to know
                  With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this

User Image
              Surprisingly, the words which left the woman's lips produced a laugh from Micca's. Not because he found it funny, but admirable. This woman had not only made a conscious decision to kill her former master, but also had no regrets about it, and while Micca didn't regret what he had done, he certainly had made no plans to murder the b*****d. In fact, he didn't even remember the kill. He never remembered what he did when he was in wolf, ever, he only remembered turning back, waking up covered in blood on numerous accounts and feeling horrified, with an exception to the last victim. When he murdered his last "master" he felt nothing but relief, then aggravation that he hadn't gotten away with it. Did he suffer though, that was the question that kept Micca awake at night. Did his last "master" suffer or was he dead in an instant? He had been human, which stood no chance against a werewolf, so Micca assumed that it had most likely been the second one, and even if he did suffer, it probably hadn't been for very long.

"To tell the truth I can't remember how I killed him...I hope he suffered ten times worse than I had in his clutches..." Micca growled, his fists clenching slightly. "I'm Micca, by the way...I guess It's nice to meet you. Well...as nice as it can get in this place..." He finished awkwardly. He had been a bit hesitant about giving his name, and still was, really. Giving names meant that someone could get attached to him, that he could get attached to someone, and in a slave shop where slaves came and went faster than the wind that was a dangerous thing to do. If he got attached to this girl next to him then what would happen when she left, when he left? He would be devastated...but he couldn't bare not knowing her name in his mind...it was just too...dehumanizing...

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis felt his return to her cage even before he began speaking. She should have done what before? Her Crimson Bending? She actually could have taken them all on, but she didn't want to be put in the back room. She listened to him silently and noticed that he sounded lighter in spirits. Did her pain make him high? Did her blood whip start it? She wondered these things before a guard walked over and unlocked her cage once more. He pulled her out and tossed her to the ground. "I will not control you, I wish to see your face." she informed him before she pulled off her blindfold and looked up at him. He stood taller than her and he was very handsome. She noticed his glowing red eyes and felt a surge of fear mixed with the greatness of his power run through her body. She bowed her head slightly at him as she curtsied and put her blindfold on once more. "Thank you for choosing me as your Slave, Sir." she said to him in a soft voice.

Out Of Cookies:
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              A low growl left Aaron's lips as a guard pulled Amaryllis out of her cage and tossed her to the ground. His tail lashed out, eye narrowing, and a quick hand reached out to grab the guard by the collar. Amaryllis was his now, and he didn't enjoy other people touching his pets, much less handling them roughly. "Touch her like that again and you won't have arms to do so." Aaron hissed, his voice like venom. With that he roughly shoved the guard away before throwing the correct amount of money after him, not caring if the coins splattered across the floor. No guard would dare challenge him when he looked so monstrous, and he knew it well enough, and even if they did, he was powerful enough to take them on. He could easily take this slave for free if he wanted to, he just didn't feel like causing trouble, no, he could do plenty of that at home.

As Amaryllis spoke, Aaron merely nodded, not caring if she couldn't see through the blindfold. He merely stood where he was as she took the thing off, the maniacal grin still on his lips, his eyes still slightly cloudy from his high. He sensed the wave of fear that washed over her, forcing his tail to twitch excitedly. Did she have any idea what she had gotten herself into? Did she know that he was a monster who lived solely on instinct and entertainment? Perhaps, perhaps not, but either way she would find out soon enough. As she curtsied and put the blindfold back on once more, however, another growl left Aaron's lips. He didn't enjoy being treated like a master, but an opponent, something to fear, but Aaron figured that he'd break his new pet of that habit soon enough.

"Take that damn thing off." Aaron said suddenly, ripping the blindfold from her eyes and tossing it to the ground. "It'll be too much of a pain to lead you everywhere. Now can you walk or do I have to drag you?" He asked, the purr in his voice returning as if he'd enjoy the second option greatly.

Out Of Cookies:

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Anime Fan9568

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Rose ears told her that one of the most prized slave was about to be bought,nope scratch that. Was bought,from the sound and smell of the master,she pitied the slave. Her ears leastined to the a diffrent master. Rose was getting a head ache from the constant desperation calls,that came from the cages. To take her mind off of ir She finely spoke,in a half horse yell so he could hear her. "If its its the more obident ones your looking for then look for the bigger cages like hers" she said. She gave a laugh,
"I suppose its the owners version of a reward,bigger cages" it was snarky,with a disgust laced in her voice. She then simply leaned back in her own small cage,messing with the shackles that kept her from moving around to much. That she really could anyways with in her confinement. Her hands moved to her collar,playing with the little charms,on it. The Dhampir,was tired so she leaned against the bars,and closed her eyes,trying to sleep. Of Course the guard found sleep deprivation funny,and kicked her cage, every time she would try and go to sleep. As he did right now. She simply glared at him and he glared right back before giving one last good kick and went down to the front

''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and i

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxSniffing the air, Devon turned and looked over to see a girl with red hair. Weird... Getting up he walked over to the young woman, Devon could faintly sense a trace of vampire blood in her... But wouldn't that make her a Dhampir? To him, that was rare in itself... Walking over and kneeling in front of her face, Devon asked "what is your name young Dhampir?"

xxTomoya just sighed, maybe she had killed one to many masters... she wasn't going to get bought this time. She just lied in her cage and went to sleep.

User Image

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis looked down at the laced cloth that had once shrouded her eyes before she looked up at him once more. "I was perfectly capable of maneuvering around with the blindfold on." she said to him. When she heard his question and reached up to unhook the muzzle. She let it drop to the floor. "I'll walk." she answered with a small smirk before she touched her face lightly. "Oh but first," she said before she turned and looked at the guard, her blue eyes turning red with slits in them. "Give me my blade." she said to him with a smirk. The guard ran to the back room and grabbed her sword. Amaryllis took it from him and smiled softly before she looked back at the demon. "I'm ready to go." she said to him with a grin.

Out Of Cookies:

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Alice grunted as the male knelt down to the cage next to her, she sat up and looked at the Ann and slave next to her. He seems like a good enough guy at least that girl would be happy, he look wealthy, down to earth, she stared at the two for a moment be fore moving to the far corner of her cage. A sigh escaped her lips, she couldnt help but think about her first owner. Alice wasnt good with finding masters; well nice masters anyways. She laid in her stomach and arched the two again, to be honest with herself she jealous. Not mad but just jealous.

Anime Fan9568

Faith_Fire_Mistress

[[ OOC :: sorry its sooooooooooo short, Im on the iPod and I really dont have much to role play about. :3 :: end ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff