• Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia
══════════════════════════════════════

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

The limo ride home for the most part was eerily quiet leaving Eve uncomfortable she wasn't sure whether to speak or remain quiet and she was growing dreadfully bored of hearing Demetri cackle she swore that's all that cat did was talk. Rolling her eyes she stiffed a laugh although he could be quite funny when he wanted,startled by Axel's question her smile vanished afraid he might have read her mind. "Oh!" she said fumbling with her hands once more, "well I can heal..but the process is a bit.." she laughed he face flushing ]"umm complicated". Her olive eyes quickly flicking over Axel's form before returning to her lap she was quick to confess another power as he so called it, "and I can control the dead bring them back and have whole conversation's with them.."

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:Limo
Emotions: Stuffed,nervous,annoyed,curious
With: Axel
Out Of Cookies:REPOST/EDIT

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxCrystal looked up from her book and stared at Aqua and shook her head. "I'm fine... it's nothing." She calmly said before going back to her book. Thinking that he thoughts weren't important to anyone but herself. It was how she lived and how she prefered it... Yawning, Crystal had fallen asleep after maybe an hour, the book resting on her lap, her head turned to the side as she slept.

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

Clean Tipper

Axel Lee Zeller

Axel watched Eve most of the car ride, not being too subtle about it either.. He just sat there, staring at her, for he knew something was off, especially when she almost laughed a few times. He watched her suspiciously until he answered his question about her powers, though there was a little bit of delay, which only made him more suspicious. However, the second powers she stated was very interesting. "You can speak to the dead?" He asked, a mischievous smile touching his pale lips. "So, if I were to take you to a grave, I could have you speak to a specific soul?" He cleared his throat, then grinned even wider. "Hypothetically, of course." He said with a dark chuckle. The limo stopped at Axel's estate, but he didn't budge, and wouldn't let Eve out either until she answered his question.

User Image

Hilarious Rogue

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eve, Lilith, Rosenia

User Image

❝I am a mere puppet...❞

Eves eyes furrowed her face flaming a brilliant red as she fought to control her temper it was the same as always it was her power everyone was so interested in it was both a curse and a blessing. Tucking a strand of her soft crimson hair behind her ear with a clearly shaky hand she swallowed hard eying Axel annoyingly "yes" she muttered "although I much rather not unless it is necessary, believe it or not it is quite painful for the deceased some even get annoyed by the act it is most disrespectful to them" now feeling confined she wanted out "may we please exit the limo now?".

❝Who lost her strings..❞

════~♥♥♥~════

Where:Inside the limo at the estate
Emotions: Stuffed,nervous,annoyed,amused
With: Axel
Out Of Cookies:

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
As Aquinus drifted to sleep under the effects of the pain medications he mutters "your thoughts are important to me" He then drifts off for a couple hours to wake up and see Crystal asleep in her chair, He swing his legs off the couch and gets upright and the Yelps loudly in pain as he tries to get up and put her in bed, He had forgotten his stitches and was painfully reminded of them when he tried to put weight on his leg.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxCrystal curled up in a ball as she slept in the chair. Her head resting on the arm and her legs just barly hanging over the other arm. Her tail wrapped around herself as a blanket and her hair was used as her pillow... Yawning softly, she sighed softly in her sleep and just curled up in a slightly tighter ball... though her nose twitched from a strange scent in the air.

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus grabbed his medications and put them back in the bag and crawled over to crystal wearing himself out as he gets over to her, he leans against her for a second before the exertion and medications send him back to sleep. Later when he wakes back up he gently shakes Crystal "Sleeping in that chair isn't going to be that restful, go to bed" he tells her as her eyes open.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Please, call me ''Kahlan''

You’ll only know the ₱rice of €vil

Watching her newest defender eyeing the guard before exacting a little bit of revenge, Kahlan couldn’t help the small smirk of satisfaction that flickered over her lips. Quickly moving when she noticed Rose’s strength fading she half caught the woman as she struggled to stay on her feet. “I think it’s time to leave now before you cause any more trouble.” Chuckling as she helped lead the crimson woman out of the slave shop, she flashed a smile to a few other guards that gave her a disgusted look when they noted her actively helping the woman out.

Stumbling as they hit the streets and the last bit of daylight, Kahlan giggled as she went over to her car and was suddenly relieved of helping Rose when one of her maids came over. “Be careful with her Misty.” Seeing the maid nod as she offered her help to the crimson haired woman, Kahlan looked up at the sky before wrinkling her nose. “Such a clear day, I don’t think we’ll have a storm tonight.” Sighing as she slid into the limo and away from the clear view of the sky, she turned and waited for Rose to enter as well.

Once you have ₱aid for It

Faith_Fire_Mistress

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxYawning, Crystal slowly opened her eyes and stared at Aqua for a moment before sitting up. Rubbing her eyes, she helped him back to the couch and pulled a blanket over him than started to head over to her bed. Still rubbing her eyes she wondered how long she had slept there for... Sighing softly, she curled up on the bed when she got to her room and went into a deep sleep.

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
As Crystal put him back on the couch he reminds her I would probably rest better on a bed than a surface that was designed to be sat on He helps to reapply the antibiotic ointment to his shin and takes a smaller dose of his painkillers in prep to being moved. he is disappointed when she drapes a blanket over her and goes to her room by herself.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Rose hated being seen so weak,she hadnt been in sunlight so long the very site was so bright it almost made her sick. She was lead into the limo,were she sat. Feeling even more so like a animal,but the collar and chains now that she was out of the shop. It didnt matter,she was to tired,to hungrey,and to weak to care. All she wanted to do was sleep. But she had made a deal,so she would have to be unguard through sleep,and all. For she doubted this women was getting a defender as a extra messure

''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxCrystal slept for a few good hours. Yawning softly, she got up and went to the kitchen to make herself something. Though, as she made herself something she had thought that maybe Aqua would want something... Down side, she didn't know what he would want... Sighing softly, she figured just a simple sandwhich would be good to start with right now... Sighing softly, Crystal finished making some sandwhiches and went to the living room and sat down in the arm chair, setting down the tray so she could get her plate off of it before setting the tray on Aqua's lap. Once she had set her plate down, she shook his shoulder gently saying "wake up..." It's best that he eats something...

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus wakes up to Crystal shaking his shoulder and stiffly sits up on the couch "What, love?" he mumbles as he sits up, seeing the sandwich he picks it up and eats it obviously enjoying it and hungry, "Thank you. Um after this could you help me to the bathroom? he asks between bites. his shin still looks angry and spectacularly bruised, but not as bad as it did before the trip to the doctor.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxNodding, Crystal sat down and started to eat her own sandwhiches. Though, she hoped that she didn't have to hold up Aqua so he could go... Crystal would never be able to look at the poor man again ever! Shaking her head, she tried to think of something else... though, her thoughts would drift... drift to having to help Aqua... to the 'baby' which she still isn't sure if she is pregnant for sure at all... It was just all so strange for her...

User Image

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Please, call me ''Kahlan''

You’ll only know the ₱rice of €vil

Easing Rose’s head into her lap for a more comfortable position, Kahlan lightly touched Rose’s hair. “Sleep for a while my defender; you’ll need to regain some of your strength.” Gently stroking her new slaves hair as she tried to get the woman to sleep so that she could regain her strength, the violet haired Mistress hummed softly. Quirking her head slighty to the side as a sudden thought caught her interest she looked down at the fiery tempered woman. “You spoke before of being a… dhampir?” Arching her eyebrow as if she wasn’t sure she had spoken correctly she made a soft humming sound. “What exactly does that mean?”

Once you have ₱aid for It

Faith_Fire_Mistress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas