Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
This is a Mater and Slave RP. All slaves must start out in the slave shop.
You may do a background of how you got into the shops. Slaves, if you
escape, the guards have to find you. There will be no Runaway slaves.
I will also not accept any mermaids or fairies... Mermaids are useless
and Fairies are too small to do anything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「PROFILES」xx「OOC」

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

1. This is a semi-lit RP, I want at least one good paragraph. That means at least 5-6 good sentences.
                          2. Title your PMs as "Whips and Chains"
                          3. Make your posts pretty. I want at least your character's picture and your character's name in every post.
                          4. Use "" for speaking and don't use ** for actions, write it out in complete sentences.
                          5. No killing unless you have my and the person you're going to kill off say so.
                          6. Romance is allowed, and encouraged, but please keep it PG-13, no cybering.
                          7. Try not to leave people out. I know people can get busy and miss posts, but if someone does miss your post, don't be bitchy about informing the person.
                          8. I can, and probably will, put more rules up so please check them regularly.
                          9. Put a Puddi in your PM so I know you read the rules. The Puddi is under the drop down menu that says "Normal" it is under "Yummies"
                          10. I don't want EVERY Master to be a goody, I was some bad ones out there.
                          11. PM me when you get your Slave.
                          12. A single Master can have only up to two slaves.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

User Image

Pink - Flirty/ loving
                  Crimson - Mean/evil
                  Lime - Calm/ Cool
                  Gold - doesn't listen
                  Lightblue - always listen/nice
                  Orchid - crazy/ loves flowers
                  Black - night owl
                  Silver (really white) - a little angel, obedient
                  Orange - outgoing
                  Cyan - has killed previous masters before

User Image

Rose - lovingxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Pen - writerxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Pan - cookerxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Halo - purexxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Horns - Impurexxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Ball - playfulxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Sword - fighterxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Shield - body guardxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Spike - killerxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Music note - musically inclinedxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

[align=center][size=20]⊹⊱ [b][color=POST COLOR1]FIRST[/color] MIDDLE[color=POSTCOLOR2] LAST [/color][/b]⊰⊹[/size]
                          [color=white]GaaraRoxGaaraRoxGaaraRoxGaaraRoxohyeshedoes[/color][size=9]I'm a special [b][color=POSTCOLOR3]YOUR RACE [/color][/b][/size][/align]
                          [list][list][list][imgleft]IMG URL HERE, ANIME PLEASE[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]

[color=POSTCOLOR1][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ nickname(s)
                          [color=POSTCOLOR2][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ birthday » age ( spelled out )
                          [color=POSTCOLOR3][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ gender » sexuality here
                          [color=POSTCOLOR1][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ power/ability no more than three
                          [color=POSTCOLOR2][size=14]✎[/size][/color]⋰ Slave or Master » Your collars and charms for Slaves and the collars and charms that you prefer if you're a Master

[color=white][strike][color=POSTCOLOR3][color=white]GaaraRoxRox[/color][b]describe[/b][color=white]x[/color][color=black]×[/color][color=white]x[/color][b]your character[/b][color=white]x[/color][color=black]×[/color][color=white]x[/color][b]in three words.[/b][/color][/strike][/color]

[color=white]xx[/color] BIOGRAPHY ( at least a paragraph )

[color=white]xx[/color][size=9][b]NOTES[/b][/size]
                          ⊹⊱ a few notes on your character here,
                          ⊹⊱ don't leave it blank
                          ⊹⊱
                          ⊹⊱
                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=13][b]USERNAME[/b][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Kitten

User Image

User Image

User Image

1. K'shaic Malchite Domodread
                  2. Lynnette Kyle Wilson
                  3. Luna Ever Dawn
                  4. Rachel Rae Farrenthorn
                  5. Istra Amelia Converse

User Image

1. Alistair Kanda Al'Thor
                  2. Kaelas Nero Al’Thor
                  3. Tair Dawn Pride
                  4. Clair Marie Solette
                  5. Micajah Arsene Nagaichi
                  6. Akimitsu Elyse Rein
                  7. Xonai Merie Coal
                  8. Alice White
                  9. Zelyna Evans
                  10. LEO XAVIER FAURE
                  11. BELLAMY ELLIS ZEN
                  12. NOELLA CHANTALE COYEUX
                  13. ANGELINE MARIE COYEUX
                  14. Estrella Isabella Luna
                  15. Kaltaris Roy Soltanian
                  16. Gabriel Uraki Miles

User Image

1. Amory Sephira Illandros -- Amaryllis Kasumi Ikeda -- Kelly Laura Strenton
                  2. Michael Ikaru Miles -- Alice Ai-Naomi Kimura -- Luca Mickale Crosszeria
                  3. Victoria Chance Summers -- Linden Rathan Yaslana -- Christian Byran Rosenkreuz
                  4. Michael Von Elric -- Mikuru Ashlyn Hykile
                  5. Leonardo Maximillian King -- Kyra Mia Hirasaki

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Gaara Made this! Gaara Made this! Gaara's!!!!!!For A Later Date

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

RESERVED

Beloved Kitten

OPEN

Gaara Made this! Gaara's!!!!!!!!!YAY! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
                  ◤◢ Micca Kennith Absalom ◣◥
                  In a world that I don't want to know
                  With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

User Image
              How late was it? Micca really didn't know. He had lost track of time ever since he had been thrown into the damn shops...again...His once chance of freedom and he blew it, but hey, at least everyone else here had too. Perhaps he should have thought about the area he was in before he slaughtered his last master, but that had been the only problem at the time, he hadn't been thinking. The man had made him too enraged, he transformed, and he slaughtered the b*****d who was responsible for the scars on his back. Of course he had been in a sealed off room at the time, the man having the only key, and after his rage was satisfied his disgusting wolf of a form had turned back into the scarred up human he was now. In other words he had been caught, easily, and thrown back into the life of slavery, what little life there was to have.

A low growl leaving his lips, Micca opened his eye, his right one, craning his neck to look around the area he was in. No one would ever believe that he was capable of killing if they didn't know what he was. He was thin, standing about five-eight, a tiny bit short, and didn't seem to have a muscle on his body, but he could run, and run fast, just not fast enough to escape the people who had captured him last time. Of course he had a temper as well, but that was to be expected, wasn't it? Every slave here seemed to be either spineless or violent -he fit into the violent category himself- and if they were some rare anomaly that so happened to fit into neither...well then they were bought rather quickly, at least that was what Micca got out of his observations. Speaking of observations, Micca had also noticed that he was normally either ignored or screamed at by the guards which hung around, no matter what he said, though perhaps his hunger would entice them to do something?

"Hey! What's a guy gotta do in order to get some damn food around here?!" He spat, but no one replied. Of course, it wasn't like Micca expected one anyway...

Out Of Cookies: A bit long but it is an intro post. xD
User Image
Jaenelle x x x Saetan x x x Angelline

- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -

Feel the cold grabbing hold . . . "

Jaenelle was nineteen, almost adult- already so, in some countries- but her temper and passion burned on. She was resting now, her upper back and skull leaned against the bars of her cage. One of her arms was draped across her stomach. Her knees were pulled loosely to her breasts- because space was limited, in the cage they'd given her- and her other arm was draped across the nearest knee.

She heard a low growl, and ice-blue eyes flicked open. She looked in the direction of the sound, and made a quick assessment of the boy that made it. He'd been labeled 'dangerous' but he looked anything but. He was both short and long at the same time. Short in comparison with other young men, and long in in comparison with... well... himself. He had no broadness to his shoulders, and no width to his stance. He was a waif of a boy, really, he might be thinner than her.
She was staring for a long time, and was completely unaware of the fact until he yelled. She blinked, refocused, and made a small, annoyed sound before turning her head in the other direction and furrowing her brows.

"You shouldn't shout. You'll attract unwanted attention."

" . . . To feed you on this haunting night

- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -

Quiet xx Cunning xx Deadly

A weakness in a song.

OOC:// I think that's fine. No one's going to strike you for length. It's the lack of it they're against. I think.
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              Just entering the shop forced a shiver to go down Aaron's spine. Not a shiver out of fear, mind you, but one of excitement, mouth watering excitement. The pain these slaves held was rather...attracting...both physical and emotional. So much torment and anguish all cooped up in one place, dehumanizing them with cages collars and chains. It was perfect, everything Aaron lived for, and soon one unlucky soul would be his for the taking. Already the demon's mind was racing with thoughts of what he would do to his new pet, the blood which would be spilt before they even reached his hell of a home, which caused excitement to cloud Aaron's mind, making his tail sway to and fro in an excited fashion.

Unlike the majority of other masters who entered the shop, Aaron was a bit poorly dressed. His clothes were ratty and torn, covered in dried blood from an unfortunate maid who had gotten in his way while he was leaving. He stood about six-two, lean but muscular, and his tail was about four feet long as well, dragging behind him on the floor. His wings were currently tucked in, but had a lengthy span as well,strong enough to lift him off of the ground, and possibly take someone with him. His faced never seemed to get rid of the sadistic smirk on his face, his bright red eyes only adding to the effect. In short, Aaron could seem rather terrifying, and he knew it, it was one of the many things he enjoyed about himself.

Of course, what was the point of enjoying himself if he didn't have a toy to play with? Which was why he was here today, to pick one out. Slowly, Aaron walked through the shop, glancing at the collars and charms. Of course he took note of their reaction to him as well. Somewhere from the shop a boy cried out, something about food, he seemed interesting, but smelt of dog, and a werewolf wasn't something he was looking into at the moment. No, Aaron wanted a slave that could fight, but be unable to kill him easily, a challenge, and so Aaron kept his eyes and ears open, waiting for the perfect candidate to show themselves.

Out Of Cookies:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces