Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

xx⊰•xxxxMICHAELx&xALICExxxx•⊱xx

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabriel shook his head slightly. "Don't worry about it, Luca." he said to him with a small smile before he stood up and grabbed the plates and walked into the kitchen. "You didn't harm my brother and me, so you shouldn't be apologizing." he said to him as he walked back over and kissed the top of the demon's head. "Thank you though." he said to him in a gentle voice before he took a step backwards slightly and looked down at the ground, slightly embarrassed.

xxAlice looked up at him with gentle eyes. "I will always want you, Tarken." she said to him before her eyes went wide. She blushed deeply and buried her face in his chest. "I want our first time to be perfect as well. I don't want you to rush into something that you're not ready for." she whispered to him before she kissed his neck gently and snuggled up to him. He was so warm. "I love you, Tarken." she whispered to him in a gentle voice before she kissed his neck once again.

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Hot Springs
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

Luca just smiled when Gabriel when he was told not to worry about it. Just like Michael would say. Luca finished up his food before the plate was taken, thanking Gabriel for taking it out for him. When he returned and kissed the top of his head, however, Luca was startled. His silver eyes stared back at the demon who looked embarrassed about what he's done. Luca rose to his feet, glanced at Gabriel, a smile on his face, before heading to the back where the springs were. That was an unsettling situation. So the demon just brushed it off as a caring gesture, excusing himself with another small smile. He then took off his clothes, wrapped a towel around himself and went into the water. It seemed to help him in his weakened state. He closed his eyes and relaxed.

Tarken stared at Alice as she began to speak and smiled. When she kissed his neck, he gave her a kiss on the forehead before wrapping his arms around her, keeping her head close to his beating heart. "I love you to," he told her. "My heart beats only for you."

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabriel smiled softly before he watched Luca walk off without a word. He sighed softly and went back to his room. He laid down on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep for he hadn't slept a wink of sleep the night before. Alice smiled softly when she felt him hold her tightly. When he said that his heart only beat for her, she instantly blushed and looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "You're so poetic, Tarken." she whispered to him in a gentle voice as she nuzzled under his chin. She felt so complete at the moment and never wanted to be away from Tarken again. "Thank you, Tarken." she whispered to him before she lightly kissed his jaw before she nuzzled into his chest once more. She loved him with all of her being.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Living Room

Luca opened his eyes a little while later, staring at the water before him. He let out a small sigh as he rose to his feet and stepped out of the water. The demon wondered if Michael was okay since Luca did drain him quite a bit. But now that everyone was either sleeping or talking to their companion/partner, Luca didn't know what else to do but sleep himself. He was a little tired from relaxing in the springs after all. As he got his clothes back on and went back inside, he noticed Gabriel wasn't around and figured he had upset the demon. With a sigh, Luca went to the living room and laid back on the sofa watching TV. He didn't know what to do except wait on the others to wake up or come downstairs. Maybe even do something special today but he doubt it would happen anyway. So he fell asleep in the sofa.

Tarken smiled at Alice, wiping away her tears with his thumb. "Now now, no need to cry," he told her as she nuzzled under his chin. His smile never left his face as he ran his fingers through the female's hair until he fell back to sleep, keeping her in his arms.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxAlice looked up at him with gentle eyes. "I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because you made me so happy." she said to him with a small smile before she stayed silent for a moment. She felt so safe in his arms and never wanted to be out of them. She then heard his heavy breathing and giggled softly. "Sleep tight, my love." she whispered to him before she kissed his neck and changed into her cat form. She leaped from his arms and looked back at him as she changed back. She kissed his lips lightly and smiled softly. Alice then went downstairs and smiled softly when she saw Luca sleeping on the couch. She grabbed herself a glass of orange juice and sipped from it before she walked over to him and placed a blanket around him. She then walked back upstairs and sat with Tarken, her hand slowly running through his hair. Michael woke up a little while later and groaned softly. He stood up, showered, dressed, and walked downstairs where he saw his demon. He walked over to him and kissed him gently of the lips. He then sat on the floor next to him with his hand in Luca's hair, running his fingers through it soothingly.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

Tarken groaned when Alice had disappeared in his arms. His hand roamed the bed looking for her warmth until he felt her hand on his head. He opened his eyes and looked up at her with his green eyes. He then sat up and took the glass from her hand, drinking from it with a smirk. "Thanks," he grinned as he gave her the cup back. He had only taken a sip so there was still juice in the cup. He then laid back down on the sheets, patting the empty space beside him for her to lay down with a smile.

During the time Alice had left after placing a blanket on him, Luca began tossing and turning as he grit his teeth from a bad dream he was having. Then it went away just as Michael came downstairs and ran his fingers through his hair. Luca quickly grabbed Michael's wrist in a death grip, glaring at him before realizing who he was. The demon let out a sigh of relief as he brought Michael's hand to his face, kissing the fingertips lightly before looking down, bangs covering his face. He knew the demon before him was going to ask about his reaction towards him. Luca was a little jumpy after all since Gabriel had kissed him on the forehead but he wasn't going to let Michael know about that. It was an accident after all. But it was a surprise and left him quite uncomfortable.

Not only that, but his dream was worse. It was about the time he was possessed and watched things happening before him. He didn't want to go through that again but his father had already destroyed his body and soul.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxAlice giggled softly and smiled at Tarken before she nuzzled against him and wrapped her arms around him. She was so glad that they met. She finally found her other half and it made her happy. Michael grunted softly when he felt Luca's hand grip onto his wrist tightly. He felt his bones pop slightly before he felt Luca's grip loosen. (Like cracking your fingers c: ) He smiled softly when Luca started to kiss his fingers. "Don't worry, Luca. I know that you didn't mean it." he whispered to him before he kissed the demon's hair lightly. He then reached up and tilted Luca's face to look at him, his other hand moving the demon's hair from his face. "Don't worry, Luca." he whispered to him before he leaned forward and kissed him gently, but passionately. He knew that Luca was worried about something, or was just jumpy, and he needed to relax and this was the only way he knew how to relax Luca.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

Luca stared up at Michael when his head was tilted upwards and hair removed from his eyes. His lips quivered as he inhaled before getting kissed. It wasn't long till Luca melted into the kiss and wrapped an arm around his lover's neck. He listened to Michael telling him not to worry which brought a smile to his lips. "I should say the same for you. I'm sorry for worrying you so much. I try not to," he told him, sitting up on the sofa as he kissed the demon on the lips lightly. Luca let his hand unwrap around Michael's neck and position itself on his cheek as he smiled. His thumb rubbed over the male's cheek as his silver eyes glanced at Michael's neck where he bit. "Are you sure your okay? I did take quite a bit from you," he asked the demon with a frown.

Tarken smiled softly as he kissed Alice's forehead lightly and held her close to his body. "I'm not letting you go this time," he told her with a smirk before closing his eyes and falling asleep once more.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxAlice giggled softly and smiled at him. "That is fine with me." she whispered to him before she started to kiss and nibble at his neck lightly, teasing him in his sleep. Michael chuckled softly and smiled up at him. "I'm just a worry wort." he said to him before he stood up and sat with Luca on the couch. He placed his hand on Luca's cheek and smiled up at him. "I'm fine, I slept it off." he chuckled to him before he leaned in and kissed Luca passionately. He loved this demon and couldn't get enough of him.

xx

Out Of Cookies: Short :c

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

Luca chuckled when Michael called himself a worry wort. "I believe that," he laughed. When he was kissed, the demon welcomed it by kissing back and wrapping his arms around his lover's neck. He loved Michael and would do anything for him. Tarken grunted in his sleep as Alice teased him until the male grabbed her hands, entwining them his his own and grabbed her ear with his teeth gently.

Out-Of-Candy; Dunno what else to write o.o

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxAlice yelped slightly when he grabbed her wrists. When he bit onto her ear, her cheeks went red as she moaned quietly. "That's my weak spot..." she grumbled to the sleeping Tarken before she buried her face in his chest. Michael smiled softly behind the kiss before he lifted Luca into his arms. He smirked slightly and galloped up the stairs and into his bedroom where he locked it. He then set Luca down on his bed gently and smiled up at the demon. "I'm so glad that I met you, Luca." he whispered to him before he kissed the demon's cheek down to his neck and shoulder.

xx

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Michael's Bedroom

Luca gasped when he was lifted and taken to Michael's bedroom. But he wasn't exactly in the mood to do anything affectionate. When he was set on the bed, the demon just listened to Michael speak. It made Luca smile when he said he was glad to meet him. "And I'm glad to have met you. If I hadn't, I wouldn't even know how to love another. Your my first. Not only that, but my one and only as well," he told the demon as he was kissed on the neck and shoulder. Luca gripped onto Michael's shoulder as he stared up at his lover.

Out-Of-Candy; Short

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxM I C H A E L X V O N X E L R I C

Michael blinked as he felt the arm around his shoulder he wasn't really a... Touching sort of person. Regardless, he let himself be led into the dining room. He looked at the meal being served... If he was human and wasn't effected by the holy aura, it would have looked amazingly appetizing. He waited for everyone else to be seated and begin eating before he did as well. Michael merely picked a few things, bread and fruit mostly. He washed it down with some wine. "This is a really delicious meal... Your chefs will have to tutor mine some time." He had to admit, this was better reception then he imagined, he didn't honestly imagine that Mikuru's brother would take kindly to him... Especially considering he was, technically, Mikuru's "owner".

"So, do you get many visitors to your kingdom? It seems rather... Secluded... Mine is as well, but we ocassionally get a witch or vampire looking for a place to rest."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The x C o u n txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxMichael smiled softly at him and laid down with him. He snuggled up to him and smiled happily. "I wouldn't have been able to open up to anyone if it weren't for you, Luca." he said to him before he kissed Luca's cheek gently. "You changed everyone's lives here. You made Alice and Tarken better people, and you taught me how to love, but you also taught yourself." he said to him with a happy smile.

xx

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Outside

Luca smiled back at the demon as Michael placed a kiss on his cheek. "Well, I have you to thank," he told the male until his smile faded. His gaze turned to Michael's window as the shield he had set was disturbed. The demon rose to his feet and went to the window, looking outside. He didn't feel any other presence around the mansion but he couldn't be too careless. Surely a demon wouldn't make such a reckless mistake such as that. But to erase their existence was too advanced.

Tarken's eyes opened and his ears perked as he heard some shuffling. He didn't know if it was coming from inside or outside the mansion. The neko didn't move but his grip tightened on Alice to at least protect her a little bit. Then he saw red eyes staring at them from the corner of the room which made him flinch, but his green eyes stared them down. He didn't want to alarm Alice or for her to make any sudden moves, so every time she tried, he would tighten his grip to prevent her to. This person was either a demon or a vampire. He could never tell with the similarities of the eyes while in the shadows. Then he saw blood lust in those eyes a few moments later. It was a vampire! Almost the same type as the one that captured Alice but more careful and stronger. Just before it attacked, Tarken pushed Alice off the bed and crashed through the window with the male. He transformed into his demon cat form as he landed on the ground, growling at the intruder. It was clear that the male was after Alice from the way it was looking up at the window, but then it turned its attention onto Tarken with a grin. "Never had a pure bred demon cat before. I wonder how you'll taste," he said, licking his lips. The male just growled in response and attacked the other.

Seeing what was going on outside, Luca turned to Michael before opening the window. "Help him," he told him before jumping out the window himself, wings spread out so he could hover in the air, casting healing spells on Michael and Tarken as they fought. But this vampire was quite intelligent when noticed their wounds healing right away. The vampire found Luca healing from above and jumped up the side of the building, knocking the demon down as he leaped onto Luca. The demon fell to the ground with a thud and the vampire pierced into Luca's flesh, injecting him with a poison. As Luca was left to writhe in pain, the vampire's attention turned onto Michael. Instead of poison, he used the demon's crimson bending against him, pinning him to the ground. Just as he was about to take a bite out of him, Tarken knocked the vampire off until he was backhanded to the back of the head and carried off.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas