Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus is shocked at her appearance and pulls the rest of the life support and gag out of her mouth. he then carries her to the only room she hasn't been on this level, a bedroom. He lays her on the bed and goes to get some soup and beef broth. takes her shackles off her and then her robe and towels her dry the puts a sheet over her and feeds her the broth a spoonful at a time. He stays with you, even to the point of sleeping next to you and is attentive to Crystals needs as she recovers from what is wrong with her. He feeds her and carries her to the bathroom and sleeps cuddled chastely next to her.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxCrystal had felt like crap for days... feeling like her head was stuffed up along with her senses. She didn't mind being taken cared of, it reminded her of her childhood before she had been taken away. The only thing she could live without, was him cuddling her... she, could have gone without that. But had been too tired to tell him otherwise. When she had felt better, she calmly said "I'll keep my smart a** comments to myself, so long as you don't touch me."

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Bringing her arm back to her side after her Master had examined it, Eleanor quickly followed after her. Hearing the question about knowing weaponry, Eleanor's gaze fell as she gave a light nod. ➥“I do...just...not very much.” Saying this, the Doll brought her gaze back to her master.
                                              ooc ::
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Evil_4_Dummies

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus continues to take care of her. "Sorry you will have to put up with the cuddling, at least at the level that you have had it so far, it's one of the things I wanted you for, why are you such a touch me not anyway?" continues to take care of her to the point of brushing her hair and tail and cleaning her up, "Any clue as to what made you so sick so suddenly?"

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxStaring at him, she said "if you've had as many masters as I have that only wanted me for sex, you would feel the same. Why else do you think I don't want you touching me? And as for me getting sick, its from staying in that tank of yours day in and day out only coming out to eat or use the bathroom. I get used to being out than I'm put back in the water which gets cold and being put in right away, can make you sick." She crossed her arms, and moved her hair and tail away from him. She still didn't want to be touched. She scooted away from him, it would take a long time for her to get used to being touched.

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus looks at Crystal " so what do you want to do? can you hold a conversation? you can be pretty and decorative, but that is not what I want. He puts a terrycloth robe over her and continues to talk to her finding out more about her as he continues to nurse her back to health. as a bit of a balm to her not liking to be toughed he cuddles her after she is asleep for awhile so that he gets some of what he wants and she is not as offended at it.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxAfter a few weeks, Crystal started to feel better. Her skin was no longer pale, the dark circles under her eyes had disappeared. She looked like a million bucks so to speak. Yawning softly, the young woman sat on teh porch to be alone for the moment. Just staring at the sun as if it was a long time friend. Though, it was really her grandmother... the sun goddess. Sighing softly, the young woman wondered why her father or even why her grandmother never came to save her... it made her wonder why...

User Image

Sylvaine Louella Belle
A permanent broken heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But I won't let this build up inside of me. I won't let this build up inside of me.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════
120 years Vampire Bisexual Broken DistantMelancholic Mistress
════════════════════════════════════════════════════
I won't let this build up inside of me. I won't let this build up inside of me.

Laughter came from Sylvaine out of the absurdity of what she was told. "I thought Gods were a thing in books, fairy tales for those who were afraid to live a life without a guide. Like myself... I thought I could never exist for so long. It is the night I live in, yes. But you're more of a surprise than I'd find here." she said, admittedly. She looked over at his neighbor again. Her unhappiness shadowed over her. She couldn't tell if she was miserably comfortable being in a cage like that or it was Syl herself bringing her presence over. Either way, she gave the girl a good hard look. "Do not permit to think that I wouldn't take you to drain you. I am no longer human, and I do have the instincts to thrive off of blood. My dear. I am not here to find something I can throw away." She didn't blink as she said that.
Life had hardened her, but she ached for companionship, albeit as old as she was she was strange in her ways and unsure if she had the capabilities to keep a person, thing, being around for joy, and not just for the appliance.
She looked once over again at Sol, taking off her gloves to reach to him. "What use are you now as a thrown away God? Do you have any qualities about you? I am curious. Please allow me to know for it would interest me. You remind me of what I can never set foot out to see, but I would dislike buying a useless toy."

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus comes our and sits next to Crystal on the pool deck, "you Look better and seem to be feeling better, would you care to see the rest of my house? or go shopping for new clothes? maybe a little of both? He looks at her still wearing the skimpy robe she made to cover herself in the tank, "and I still think those one piece zip-up suits suit you better than that." he refrains on telling her that he also thinks that the bikini's would be even more attractive on her

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxLooking over at him, she calmly said "I don't really want a tour right now... Maybe tomorrow on both..." She turned and stared back at the setting sun... It was the only time of day that she felt really close to her family. Otherwise, she just felt like she had left them... Sighing softly, the young woman just kept staring at the colours of the sky.

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus gently holds Crystals hand as they watch the sunset, "penny for your thoughts?" he watches the sunset and starts thinking about what is prettier the sunset or the wolf girl nest to him. He wonders what it would take to loosen her up and make her more affectionate. He sighed and leaned back next to her, he lay close to her just holding her hand.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxCrystal pulled her hand away from him and shook her head. "My thoughts are not important to anyone." She said, he gaze never left the sun once. Crystal was too busy with her own thoughts, and would rather keep them to herself. Planting her palms on the desk, she flipped herself backward and landed on her feet before walking away.

User Image

Clean Tipper

User Image

Sol the Martyr
𝔓rince of 𝔖ight

Sol couldn't help but laugh himself, but not because of the impossibility of him being a god, but rather at the naivety of the vampire Sylvaine. "I assure you, we are very real, though I'm not surprised that you have never heard of me. I was stricken from history many years ago." He explained to Sylvaine why she might not have heard of him, unless she were older than he himself, which probably was not possible. That would mean that she was alive before sight was invented, as far as he knew, only gods and devils could live that long. He listened as the woman threatened Sol's new-found friend, though no angered boiled in him. Looking at the situation logically, he knew she wouldn't drain poor Reena, lest she pay the price.

Sol looked back to Syl as she addressed him once more. Though she questioned his use in a polite, yet slightly insulting way, Sol did not show any signs of annoyance. He gave her a sly smile, his eyes narrowing slightly. "You've never partaken in the blood of a god, have you." It was a question, but he made it sound like it was a statement. "Not to mention have experience on my side. Living for as many years as I have has it's advantages. I am musically adept, and skilled in battle, if ever you need protecting." He paused, looking at Syl's bare hand as she brought it towards him. He was unsure what she was expecting him to do, so he came a bit closer and brought, and turned his head so his feathers brushed against her hand. "I am loyal to those who have proven their worth, rather than their wealth." He added at the end.

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice smiled she loved when he patted her, "Have you ever thought about getting a slave before?" she felt like she was playing twenty questions, "Is it hard being a prince?" she always dreamed of meeting a prince, and she always wanted to be a princess; unfortunately she was only a slave, nothing would change that. "You know I sing!" she wanted to babble, she watched as he put the bowl in the sink rushing over to the sinks she began to washing them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff