Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice yawn and sat in a couch adjacent from the man "Is there a reason you have a huge house like this?" she looked at the room again carefully scanning it over, books by the millions. "I have only two clues, one your a vampire and two you have to be a well known person." she rested her elbows on the couch she let her tail sway; Alice's favorite thing to do was sway her tail. No one was here besides herself and her master, she was bored he was doing work and she was questioning him maybe she shouldn't ask him anymore "Sorry, I just want to get to know more about the person who bought me. You don't have to answer any questions you don't want to." she smiled and looked at the fire place.

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus sits in the water and watches her writhe in the water till she wears herself out feeling bad for her and her stubborn streak. he waits for her struggles to get weaker and swims behind her and paralyzes her before she wears herself out and hugs her close. falling asleep holding her and doing nothing else. In the morning he wakes up and lets her go and swims away to let her wake up and spend the day in isolation.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxLooking over at Alice for a moment, Devon went back to work saying "well, I'm the prince of my clan. I'm next in line to rule over my people. But, for the time being, I'm still learning to be a ruler." Sighing softly, Devon whispered "but in order for me to be a true king, I need to find a bride." He didn't know if she had heard him or not. But, at the moment, he hoped she didn't. Had to have sound weird for him to be talking about getting married when he didn't even know who he was marrying in the first place!

xxCrystal didn't know how long she had slept for. Waking up, she looked around well, least what she could see of the hood. Blinking slowly, she struggled a bit, but her limbs felt like noodles right now... Shaking her head as well as she could, the young woman knew that she would have to get out of here at some point. Taking a deep breath, she lifted her tail and make a swirl in the water, which, soon turned into ribbin, and surrounded her till it made and woven the clothes that she was wearing before being bought. Though, covering more of her body than before. Grunting softly, her tail just floated in the water, had used up what energy she had left justto give her some modisy... damn it...

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱
┌♥ ▬ Sadistic Intellegent Artistic Easily Angered ▬ ♥┐

╔═════════════════════════╗

☠ Tell me my dear, do you bleed Red? ☠
╚═════════════════════════╝

Feeing a small spark of pride in the bit of excitement that played over the small girl’s expression as they waited for the guard to unlock the puppet’s cage, Solaris smiled as her mind began playing out different ideas. From what little she had seem there was a small spark of life within the girl, which in some context might give credit to the theory that she might poses a soul. “Oh my, she will be quite fun to play with.” Thinking out loud with a soft whisper under her breath, the dark haired Mistress looked up at the owner as he came for his money. “You run a disgraceful shop here and I have no doubt this will be the last time I buy from this side of the city.” Writing off on a small piece of paper that would prove the young girl to be her property, Solaris gave the man a written check to be deposited at any time.

Huffing as she watched the greed light up on his face, Solaris soon turned and walked away from his grotesque company to enjoy the small hint of a smile touching Eleanor’s lips. Holding out her hand to the small child-like girl, Solaris waited silently for the puppet to accept her new Master.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

☠ Don't answer that, I prefer to know First Hand
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Velociiraptor

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

The feeling of the collar being taken off her small neck excited Eleanor even more. She would be able to use her powers once again. Seeing her master hold out a hand, it took a while for Eleanor to place her hand into the woman's palm. Doing so, her hair went through different shades and colors before it stopped at a shade of yellow, making her hair seem blonde. All those emotions while in that cage were able to be shown just through her hair in a matter of seconds. The small doll continued to hold onto the rabbit doll with her open hand, waiting to know what her Master was going to do next.
                                              ooc ::

Evil_4_Dummies

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Alice ears stood eract "You thought I couldn't hear you." She stood up, with a smile "That explains alot!" She moved behind him "The good looks, the huge building, and the charming personality! You are a prince aren't you!" she slapped her forehead, it was so clear to her now "Do you have to pick your bride or is she assigned to you?" she asked with a smile, she would help him find a lovely bride. "You have to have the prettiest girl in the vampire kingdom!" she said looking at him, she realized he didn't want to talk about it and sat down "Im sorry. Is it a touchy subject?" she asked, her ears twitched.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxGiving her a sad smile, he said "it is a touchy subject for me. Let's just say that in a way I can pick my bride, but at the same time, I cannot." He sighed softly before finishing up his papers and slipping them in an envolop. He'll mail it out tomorrow. For now, he needed somethin to eat. Getting out of his chair, the young prince stretched and walked toward the kitchen. Waving his hand as if telling Alice to come join him. Which to him it was always more fun to have company while eating.

xx

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinuis watches Crystal weave herself a dress out of nothing, makes note of it and adds it to the knife that she produced in the Limo and wondered what else she was capable of, one of the reasons he purchased her was that he doubted that she could produce children from him if he used her that way so it made him question his plans for her and whether to leave her in the pool for few days.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

"Im confused. You can pick but you can't pick?" she looked at him with a puzzled expression, "I can make you something to eat!" she said almost skipping beside him, her ear twitched again she kept hearing something almost high pitched sounding, she shrugged it off. "Are the people going to come back tomorrow?" she was still nervous but she wanted him to have time to himself, she could bother someone else while he was doing important stuff. Again the high pitched ringing hit her ear again, she slapped her hands over her ears and looked down the hall. Nothing. She looked at Devon "Whats your favorite food" her hands were still over her ears, she would turn every few moments to look down the hall.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxYawning, evon calmly said "what I mean is, I have to pick a princess for my bride, but I don't want a princess. They're normally snooty and only care about themselves." Staring at her with his calm eyes, he pondered what he would want to eat... shrugging, he said "I pretty much like anything. So, surprise me. And yes, everyone will come back tomorrow." He didn't know why she had asked him that part, he could easily tell that she still wasn't good around people yet... but something was up, that was for sure.

xx
Crystal let out a muffled sigh, happy that she had some coverage right now. Though, even as the days passed for her she was thinking about her revenge... maybe she should just 'pretend' to be his friend than kill the bastered than make a break for it. At the slightest hint of him being a pervery weither its with his words, actions or thoughts she'll kill him. One way or another.

User Image

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱

Quirking her lips into a smile as she witnessed the excitement nearly vibrating off of the girl’s being, Solaris gently closed her hand around the small one of her new slave. Interestingly enough almost as soon as she touched her, the little puppets hair seemed to cycle through an abundant of colors before settling on an eye catching blonde. “Oh you are going to be a little bundle of fun aren’t you?” Pulling the blonde closer so that she held against her side, Solaris let go of Eleanor’s hand to reach up and set her hand on the puppet’s head.

Throwing the guards a barely disguised look of politeness, Solaris led the girl out of the dingy shop and into the cobbled streets. “Come little one, our ride awaits us in the next street over. It’s a more pleasurable looking sight then this or the shop that held you.” Petting the girl’s head in an almost loving caress, the crimson haired woman shot a quick look down and caught sight of the girl’s exposed feet. “Child, where are your shoes?”

Velociiraptor

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1

Eleanor followed her Master as they made their way out onto the street. Hearing her Master's question, Eleanor looked down and blinked before looking up at the woman. ➥“I dislike shoes....So I rarely wear them....” With that, the Puppet looked in the direction they were walking towards. It seemed as though every step they took was into a cleaner more....nicer looking area. Taking a quick look at her surroundings, she took a deep breath as they continued to walk along the sidewalk.
                                              ooc ::

Evil_4_Dummies

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

"Okay!" She wasn't hungry at the moment maybe she would be hungry later while she was cooking. "I'll make--" She covered her mouth, and shook her finger "Ah, you almost got me." she said playfully, she put a pan full of water on the stove and hummed her tail flipped with each note, her charm did say she was musically inclined. She loved singing, she made a stew that most of her masters liked. "Lets see if you like this?" she handed him a bowl and the salt and pepper shakers "Since your a vampire... Don't you eat-- no you can't eat it.. Drink blood?" she was curious, the man was a vampire and he ate human food. He ear flicked again she just cupped her ears again, she wanted to pull them off at this point.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxChuckling, he calmly said "some vampires can easily eat human food. It depends on them. Me, I love eating human food, blood is just something that stops a thirst that nothing else prevent a beat from coming out." Smiling, Devon took a bite of his meal and blinked in confusion. It was good. He kept on eating the meal with a small smile on his face.

xx

User Image

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱

Quirking her eyebrow up in curiosity at her pet’s admission, Solaris playfully ran her fingers through the blonde’s locks. “Ah, well now that we’ve cleared that up I do hope you will be careful. I’d rather you didn’t cut your feet to bloody ribbons, your existence intrigues me and I’d rather you had minimal to no blood lose unless I need it.” Keeping her emerald eyes on her pet as they walked to catch her expression as they left the darker side of town for the more upbeat and clean portion. “Keep close little one, I’d rather not have to look for you or send a few hunters after you. That and I’d like to keep you from someone else’s hands… I don’t want to go through the trouble of getting another pet.”

Velociiraptor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items